Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//Closed by Admin//In the Green House

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 Empty Re: //Closed by Admin//In the Green House Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Margo giggled as she watched Sir Ian’s face turn a slight shade. As he wandered away from the task and towards the door Margo nodded in satisfaction. “Your work has brought back life within this place. You are rather noble to allow yourself to become one with the dead. You are a guardian of this place and the flowers will call to you, and long for your arrival as you depart.” Margo walked towards the door opening it. Her fingers held onto the door as her body draped over the doorframe. “Come, follow me and you shall be rewarded with a spread a King would marvel.” Margo giggled as pushed her body along the door as she smiled at Ian and Christine. She was proud of their dedication and patience. The Greenhouse would reincarnate through their love and dedication. The flowers will bloom, the sweet fragrance will kiss the air as the house will dance with energy.

Margo looked over the students as she decided something more than tea would be required in order to express her full gratitude. “If you wish you can meet me in my other garden within Formalities if you would like to schedule another meeting in here that way we are all in here together accomplishing more in size and in progress.” Margo was whispering to the students as if she did not want to disrupt the flowers as they slept and waited to be awoken again. “How about my darlings, some tea and cakes?” Margo tilted her head as her almond strands stuck to the sides of her face as her own blots of sweat lingered.

27//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 Empty Re: //Closed by Admin//In the Green House Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:51 pm

“How about my darlings, some tea and cakes?”

Christine blushed as she had somehow found herself walking side by side with Ian. She could smell the sweat and dirt mixing together and she couldn't say that it was unpleasant. Her had to give herself a mental shake as she turned her attention towards her teacher.

Miss Dane's whisper made her giggle softly as she walked towards her dear mentor and friend and regarded her. "Miss Danae, I would be delighted to join you." Her words were sincere and full of love and adoration. She looked back at Ian and gave him a soft smile as her cheeks blushed once more.

"I do hope you join us too, Sir Ian...Guardian of the flowers." Christine giggled again, more-so to herself than anything. She wanted to seem more light and happy, but was finding each moment to be more and more difficult, but this was the path she had chosen and no one told her it would be easy, but then again, nothing worth value never came to be quickly or smoothly. This was what she wanted...what she needed...Her heart pounded in her chest, but she kept moving forward....

[Exits thread unless stopped....]

28//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 Empty Re: //Closed by Admin//In the Green House Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:53 pm

Margo smiled as she listened to Christine. She was delighted to see the flower blooming through the dedication of growth and strength. Margo waited for Lady Christine to leave as she turned to Sir Ian smiling than nodding. Margo tilted her head in response to Christine’s courtship. Margo jerked her head lightly towards the door tempting Ian teasingly.

“Come join if you desire Sir Ian. Tea time is a glorious time to gloat in victory.” Margo giggled as she than turned to look back at Christine. “Darling do wash up and meet me in the Formalities Quarters, there we shall boast on our triumph.” Margo looked down at her hands as she than sighed realizing she was not suited to host such a glorious party. She quickly shut the door as she slowly walked to her quarters to prepare for the arrival of her guests.

29//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 Empty Re: //Closed by Admin//In the Green House Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Ian could not help but survey the landscape after Margo’s comment. There was so much left to do, so much ruined life. What reminisce was left was using all energy to softly cry for help. It would take so long to clear the garden, but the reward would be worth it. This talk of rewards and royalty made Ian somewhat uncomfortable, but he was starting to get used to the elegance that personified Margo. Ian was also becoming much more familiar with Christine as well. When she first entered the Greenhouse her presence caused an unsettling energy in Ian but it had slowly simmered into something unknown.

“If you wish you can meet me in my other garden within Formalities if you would like to schedule another meeting in here that way we are all in here together accomplishing more in size and in progress.”

"Miss Danae, I would be delighted to join you." : "I do hope you join us too, Sir Ian...Guardian of the flowers."

Although there was a voice in Ian’s head that told him he should consider the offer but his tongue betrayed him and spoke. “It would be an honor to join you both…thank you for your kindness.” Ian watched Christine as she made her way out of the room. Kindness softly radiated off of her frame…but it was mixed with something he could not identify, something that was holding her back.

His attention was turned back to Margo in time to catch the foreign look. Slight confused but willing to push on he offered a slight smile and a nod. As Margo then spoke to Christine Ian realized that washing up might be a good plan for him as well. If he wanted to blend with the populous of the school he would need to not only act the part but dress the part as well. With plans to find a wash robe and new set of clothes Ian slowly walked out of the Greenhouse.

30//Closed by Admin//In the Green House - Page 2 Empty In the Green House Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Margo smiled as she walked behind both. “Splendid my darlings.” She was pleased to hear Ian chirp up. Just like the songbird his voice was soft, alluring when present and yet never forgotten when his song was over. She swayed as she shut and locked the door. Dipping the key to her paradise in her apron. This was her Eden, and she was the God. She held the key of life as Miss. Danae looked forward to the meeting. She had so many plans. So many ideas. It must be brought to attention. She knew her duties, she was inspired to give her all to his place. Ian and Christine inspired her to outreach and to do more and she shall. As she walked the key jingled in her pocket. Humming her wandering lullaby.

She called out to Ian as Christine vanished. "To join us within Formalities will be a delighted blessing, I pray for you to use quic pace and I do hope you savor the sugar and treats." She laughed lightly as she vanished as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum