Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//Closed by Admin// Room P I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//Closed by Admin// Room P I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//Closed by Admin// Room P I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//Closed by Admin// Room P I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//Closed by Admin// Room P I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//Closed by Admin// Room P I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//Closed by Admin// Room P I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//Closed by Admin// Room P I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//Closed by Admin// Room P I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//Closed by Admin// Room P I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//Closed by Admin// Room P I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//Closed by Admin// Room P I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//Closed by Admin// Room P I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//Closed by Admin// Room P I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//Closed by Admin// Room P I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//Closed by Admin// Room P

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1//Closed by Admin// Room P Empty //Closed by Admin// Room P Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:58 am

It had been easy enough finding the wing. More or less anways. Sarin had just wandered around, eyeing areas and people. Her own little mystery tour had eventually put her smack-dab in the hallway. Shuffling around a few objects in her arms, she freed a hand and unlocked her door, giving it a small bump with the toe of her shoe.

"Sweet, private rooms", she let out a sigh of relief as she slipped into her new abode.

Coming to this place Sarin was expecting the worse. Like some creepy boarding school with their jail cell rooms and boring, morbid uniforms. A place where teachers stalked the halls, whip in hand, sneering at all the youth as if they were some breed of future aliens.

Her bag landed with a thump onto the bed. This all was a surprise for sure. The room was almost comfortable and even a bit home-like. Maybe it was because some possessions from home had already made it here and someone unpacked her books onto a small bookshelf and made her bed.

"Bastards.."

The back of her knees brushed the edge of her bed and she let herself collapse backwards. The matress bounced her up softly once as she layed out, black strands of hair billowing out and around her face. Fabric shuffled against her side as her pack slid a bit as the matress drooped.

She was rather proud of herself. Well, she should be proud. Anger was one of her easier moods to get into and one of the hardest to get out. Not only did she take it out on other people, sometimes she let it get the best of her. But it also took a lot to get her to that point and she was definitley at that point before arriving here.

Sarin felt that wicked flash consume her eyes without having to see it. It was like a feathery-touch feeling and she could feel the wolf trying and rise to the surface. She wanted to run. Needed to run. With her nerves on edge and that build of stress, she needed those personal comforts before she ripped apart her new bedspread.

Yet she wondered how this was going to work out. It seemed the University was idealy placed. The woods and its unending land - it seemed a bit too good to be true. She tried other unversities in the past thinking she'd be able to handle herself, but she failed miserably.

Light orbs swept against the ceiling, drawing a line along the plaster.

"Ah, what the hell", she mummbled to herself. "Might as well check it out."

She really needed to stop talking to herself so much. It wouldn't help with trying to make friends, thats for sure.

2//Closed by Admin// Room P Empty Re: //Closed by Admin// Room P Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:07 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen was walking around the female’s dorm looking for Merisa’s room. It was normal for him to get lost as always. he stopped infront of the door looking at the letter ’P’ on it .He looked at it rubbing the back of his head taking deep breath”Did she say that her room was ‘P’?”he looked around then raised his hand where Merisa wrote her room letter. but he found that he already lost it. Shaking his head again looking at the door before raising his right hand and knocking on the door three times”Well… I hope that its her room. Cause I don’t want to be in trouble”

Garen was wearing his White T-shirt and black pants with his sword on his back. He looked around seeing noone in the hallway. Slowly he moved his hand to the door knob opening the door slowly moving his head inside peeking to see if it’s the right room or not saying softly like whispering ”Merisa… Are you here?”He moved half of his body in looking around to see if she is in or not. Till he saw another girl lying on the bed. He smiled looking at her. She was cute but it was obvious that she was angry about something.

He looked around again and realized that it was the wrong room. he gasped and started taking a couple of steps back trying to be as quite as possible. But he didn’t realize that the wall was just behind him. He looked around him seeing that the door just beside him. He smiled in relief and slowly started walking towards it with his back still against the wall. But the floor sent a loud screech which made him completely busted.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum