Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Ornell: Vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Ornell: Vampire I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Ornell: Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Ornell: Vampire I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Ornell: Vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Ornell: Vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Ornell: Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Ornell: Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Ornell: Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Ornell: Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Ornell: Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Ornell: Vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Ornell: Vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Ornell: Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Ornell: Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ornell: Vampire

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ornell: Vampire Empty Ornell: Vampire Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Ornell

Ornell
No Rank
No Rank

name: Vincent Ornell
appearance age: 30
Race: Vampire
Heritage: Italian

Abilities:
Cryokinesis- the ability to control the element of Ice

Weaknesses:
Sunlight, Stake through the heart, being an Atheist, Crosses don't affect him at all contrary to popular belief.

Miscellaneous:

Weapon Proficiencies:
hand guns, daggers

On-Hand Equipment:
Ornell: Vampire 88ITD_full_40368
Italian made Dagger strapped to his ankle

Ornell: Vampire 62281

Dual Berettas strapped to his thighs

Additional Items:

Suit to indicate that he feels superior and to honor his past

Pack of cigarettes at all time. usually just for show, since they can't kill him.

biography: Born to a Venetian merchant in 1762, Ornell was known as Amintore Domenico Cassini. He led a relatively spoiled childhood, as the children of merchants usually did in those days...until 1776, the year of the American Revolution and his 14th birthday. On this day, his mother, Stefania Borromini Cassini perished after a short battle with the plague, which still floated around despite the long amount of time between the last outbreak. Due to this occuring, Amintore and his father fled Venice and lived near the Vatican for a time, providing the holy city with supplies.

This went on until 1792, on Amintore's 30th birthday...still helping with the family business, he felt no ill will towards his father, though he wished he could see other places. He finally left his father to see the world, taking a ship to London and solidifying his knowledge of not only his native tongue, Italian, but also Latin and English.

It was at this time that he met a woman that he'd fallen desperately in love with, Elizabeth Stusson, an Englishwoman of Germanic ancestry. They had met in the market once and began regularly meeting each other there.

This went on for about four years, until 1796..unfortunately about this time, Napoleon had invaded Italy and Sicily, solidifying his position in southern Europe. At this time, Armintore received word that his father had died during the siege of Sardinia. Devastated,Amintore locked himself away in his home.

Amintore was bedridden due to the immense emotional pain that he'd felt when hearing of his father's death..but a familiar voice spoke in his mind...it was Elizabeth's.. "what if I could promise you eternal life...what if I could take away the pain?" the offer roused his interest...he considered that it could be a trap, but he was emotionally unstable and agreed to meet her in the marketplace at midnight the following evening.

When he met her, she embraced him in surprisingly strong arms and caused him to cry out feebly when she bit into his throat, drinking of his blood before biting her thumb and laying him out on the ground. "take...drink..this is my blood given for you...my love.." she said gently, peacefully as she dripped her blood into his open mouth.

Not much is known after this period...just that sometime in the late 19th century, he developed his Cryokinesis, which seems to be linked to the loss of Elizabeth due to a territory war between rival Vampires.

This caused the new Widower Vampire to shut himself within himself for about two years before he came out of hiding and began a business in the old district of Naiser Vale, a fabrics shop. It started out small but gradually grew into a chain by the 1930s. It was not easy, however...since during the time that he'd chosen to build his business, the Irish Republicans had begun their war for independence and lives continued to be lost. While he was disgusted by the loss of life...he knew that it was necessary and occasionally fed on the dying to end their pain.

Disgusted by the fighting during the Great War, Amintore made a final visit to Italy, attempting to meet with the current 'leader', Benito Mussolini...unfortunately, he was thrown out and told to stay out. The 'young' man did more than that, he changed his name to fit his current home, and never returned to the land of his birth.

In the era of WWII, Vincent, formerly Amintore, remained neutral...officially, while supplying uniforms and blankets for Allied troops in France and the United Kingdom. He decided that if this was to be his home..if he was to live in Ireland...the least he could do was supply troops to avoid the Nazis overrunning the isles.

Again, Vincent entered a time of shadows from the end of WWII to about the beginning of the 21st century. The only thing that is known is that he seemed to have built up his business more, opening shops overseas and in the Hong Kong markets.

He currently still resides in the old city, in his original shop, where he still runs up prices for customers, but never smiles...he talks, but he always seems....distant...

Anything Else? theme to come.

Last edited by Ornell on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:09 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Background finished, Theme to come.)

2Ornell: Vampire Empty Re: Ornell: Vampire Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm

BossMOD

BossMOD
Admin

Thank you for Joining Caislin Hallows, please enjoy your stay

Ornell: Vampire Seal_o10

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum