Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Okiku Fuyu

Okiku Fuyu
No Rank
No Rank

Fear indeed quake through her entire being, the aura around this top-hat wearing man irked her. Did help the way the dim light played apart with his attire, amber hues shifted back and forth pondering what to do next. The moment those sweet words escaped his lips, “Then go, leave. Don’t let me keep you.” A wave of relief washed over her, the permission to leave safely from the eerie store.

"Ah, yes sir. You have a wonderful evening and sorry for the disturbance..." Turning to the other before motioning toward the door. Angelica...Kouichi-San shall we leave this gentleman?

Bowing slightly toward the owner in respect before excusing herself to leave. Hastily making a beeline toward the door, eying Angelica briefly hiding behind Kouichi. It was apparent she wanted to get out of the store just as much as she did. Plus the deed was done, the mannequin was return. The owner thanked them and there was no reason to remain. Anytime sir...maybe you can make me a new obi. I will stop in morning, if that's okay?

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

As Kouichi straightened his back, his elbow pushed gently against his jacket that Angelica wore. As kind as this gentleman wearing a top-hat was, Every nerve in Kouichi seemed ready for a fight. "After you Angelica-chan." He smiled a fools smile, friendly and kind. Those electrical blue orbs hiding behind their lids stayed locked on the owner of the shop.

Okiku, the girl who had first wanted to come in, escaped so quickly. This brought a snicker to Kouichi's lips as he took a single step back. His left finger tips began to trace the hand guard of his katana. Paranoid as it may have seemed, Kouichi's mind was already analyzing the surrounding room.

"You are quite welcome for the mannequin. Thank you for your kind offer again. And I hope that our next meeting could be beneficial to both sides. Do enjoy your evening." Kouichi spoke calmly, his words laced with a chuckle. Now that everything seemed to be done, there appeared to be no real danger. This removed any fear that began to swell inside the young Japanese male. His fingers that traced the circular guard of his sword, were now lacking the tense muscled movement.

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

She was thankful when Okiku flashed by her, even if she did stop to make sure it was okay that she come visit the shop in the morning for something. She hadn't caught the name of it. Her head tilted to look at the fox-woman and then back to Kouichi-san.

She turned slightly, taking a step towards the door, and moving around Okiku, if she still stood in the door and out into the open night air. And oh how good it felt, even with Kouichi-san's jacket around her. "Glad that's over..." she whispered, more to herself than anyone else.

She moved back to where she'd been standing before, wanting to get as far away from the shop as she could. She still held Kouichi-sans jacket around her tightly, chewing her bottom lip softly. She shuddered softly, remembering the look of that man.

She turned to see if Kouichi-san had followed her out, sure that he had, hoping that she didn't need to go in and get him. "Well that was interesting..." she announced, her colorless eyes moving over the shop again, taking an unconscious step backwards.

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

((I will be away until Sunday. Since you have left the shop, do not feel the need to wait on me for another post. When I return, I will most likely post an exit and that will be all. Have fun!))

http://www.freewebs.com/stolen_random_character_second

Okiku Fuyu

Okiku Fuyu
No Rank
No Rank

She was relived to be back outdoors, shooting a glance over her left shoulder. Just as Angelica came out behind her, standing on the front stoop for a moment before stepping down. Joining Angelica by her side, running her fingers through her ghostly locks. "Yes it was. So what else shall we get into tonight? Playfully she would swat at Angelica's legs with her gel styled tail, a gentle smile came to light.

It was still to way for her to return to her room, plus only getting to meet Angelica once before. Tonight was a great opportunity to develop relationship with her and get to know Kouichi-san. Gaining more friends always a plus in her book.

Allowing her lids to slide shut, hiding her glowing orbs from the world. Her chest slowly raising while inhaling the sweet crisp air of her surroundings. Wishing she could just be swept away in the winds, to soar the skies even if it was one day.

Opening her eyes gradually eying the door waiting for Kouichi to join the two of them. Leaning into Angelica while bring her left hand to cover her mouth toward snow woman's ear. "So how long have you known him? He's kinda cute..."

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

There it was, that cool air that signaled the safety of the night air. Turning around on the heel block of his sandals, Kouichi chuckled. "Oh how fun that way." A fools grin crossing his lips. Still, his left index finger would not retreat from the hilt of his katana. As though just being near that shop sparked a paranoid defense. Glancing towards the Angelica, he nodded. Beginning to escape the tense atmosphere of the tailor. "Angelica-chan.. Would you be my favorite person of all time? Perhaps make me three small balls to juggle."

His voice danced with a lingering laughter. Then his attention was stolen away by the little fox girl. His grin shrinking, and his lips distorting into a slight frown. "Okiku-san was it?" Those usually closed eye lids opened, and his electrical blue hues scanned the girl. Lifting his left hand, he cupped his own left cheek. Using his Katana hilt as an arm rest now.

"Shall we find a new location? A new adventure may await." He snickered out, a slight tease about how Okiku sought an adventure with the mannequin then changed her mind.

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Her head tilted, as she looked over Okiku, an eyebrow perked, the shop temporarily forgotten. She gave Kouichi-san a bright smile. She was terribly glad that she didn’t need to go running in there the way little sisters did and call out for him. She blushed softly looking over at Okiku, colorless eyes examining the girl. So she thought Big Brother was cute? She smiled. She supposed that he was rather attractive with that electric blonde hair and those piercing static blue eyes. But did Okiku know about Big Brother..? She wondered idly if he would let her touch him.

For a moment, a brief pang of jealousy ran through her at this thought. Would Okiku be able to touch him? She remembered how he’d strayed from her touch from the very beginning. Her lips turned down into a frown and she shrugged slightly. “Awhile now…he’s my brother…” She felt the need to protect him, almost the same way she felt the need to protect Mikel. Of course…this was a different kind of love that she felt for this man. She would need to get to know Okiku before she would be comfortable with Kouichi-san dating her….if that’s where the road went. Mentally, she scolded herself. Big Brother was not only her senior, but a grown man. He could do whatever he wanted. Just the same way he gave her the freedom to do so. So her smile lifted.

She glanced over at the man in question, raising an eyebrow at him. “Of course, Big Brother.” She smiled happily and pushed her hands together tightly, taking a moment to push up the sleeves of his jacket, bunching them around her forearms carefully. She concentrated for a moment and when she pulled them apart, a ball, about the size of a baseball appeared in her hands, a deep crimson red in color. She tossed it over to him, and went to work on a second. Her hands clapped together and she produced another ball the same size, but this one was a deep hunter green in color. She tossed that one into the air as well, not worrying about if he caught it or not. The third ball took almost no concentration at all. She clapped her hands together again, a deep blue, the color of his eyes formed in her hands. She held this one out to him with a smile.

“Oh! We could go to the bridge!” she exclaimed, a little too excited about being in one of her favorite places this late. She tilted her head, looking back over at Okiku then back to Kouichi-san, hair falling over her face. She brushed it away quickly, her crystal eyes wide and excited. He’d ask her to use her ability, and though she was tired before, she felt alive and excited now. She hadn’t had a lot of need to make her ability lately, and the idea of playing now appealed to her.

Okiku Fuyu

Okiku Fuyu
No Rank
No Rank

There was a familiarity toward Kouichi she couldn't quite put her finger on. Was it the way he carried himself or just because he was of Japanese decent like her. Straightening back once Kouichi joined them out doors. Smiling softly to him, unaware the small wave of jealous washing over Angelica.

"Aww that's sweet."He seemed like a sweet person, Japanese and a katana user like herself. Which was big bonus points in her book, maybe a friendly spar could be arranged between the two of them. Shiver at the thought, excitement coursing through her body. He would be a challenge, but she wouldn't ruin her first impression with him by asking to fight.

Returning her eyes from Kouichi back to Angelica, she had saw a glimpse of her ability when she first met her. To make ice out of the moisture of the air or how ever she did was amazing. Even Kouichi's electricity was a nice sight. Creating three baseball sized orbs for Kouichi to entertain himself with.

"Yes, it is. You got it right Kouichi-San. A new adventure sounds great, where do you suggest we go?" There still so many places for her to go exploring, pondering on his suggestion. Maybe out to the lake, or out to forest, or even the clearing Madame Chevok held the astrology field trip at. When Angelica chimed in about heading to the bridge, river would nice to look at with the moon high above them.

"That sound wonderful! Let's go! Raising her left hand above her head, while her right leg levitate into air. Almost like a pose of a over happy anime character. This would be much better than returning any old mannequin.

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Kouichi's right hand darted out, grasping the first ball of ice from the air. Idly lofting it up, his left hand extended and caught it. The second one was no harder to catch,though he didn't reach for it. Instead his right foot lifted, bending at such an odd angle that the wooden lifts at the bottom of his sandals caught the second ice orb.

Though when he expected the third to be tossed at him, it came as a surprise when she handed the sphere over. His smiling face returning, his eyes concealing themselves once more. He reached over, as delicate and gentle as if handling a child, he plucked the chunk of ice from Angelica. "Your skills are sharper then before. I'm proud imooto." His smile grew into a grin as he lofted the second orb up. Once the two spheres were in the air, Kouichi began to juggle.

When Angelica mentioned the bridge, his grin faded and twisted into a sly smirk. "Does the freedom to use your ability bring a tinge of nostalgia?" He chuckled, teasing Angelica a bit by sticking his tongue out at her. It did bring good times back. It also made him wonder though, why he used to love the bridge so much. This thought was fleeting at most. It lasted but a second. There it was again, that ringing cheer-like call of that Fox girl. "To the bridge it is then."

His knees bent. Without skipping a beat, like a spring, he hopped backwards several steps from the girls. The orbs of ice he juggled seemed as though they had set paths, never shifting or diverting from the cycle of his juggling. Juggling was something he could do while walking. Once they were at the bridge he would have to figure out new tricks. Perhaps he would ask his companions what they would like to see. Maybe he could put on a street show for them.

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

She couldn’t keep the smile from her face. But what did the term imooto mean? “Thank you…it’s all thanks to you…” She tilted her head slightly, more strands of hair falling over her face again. With a slightly aggravated gesture, she reached behind her head and pulled her hair down, the white locks falling around her face. Her hair had gotten much longer since the last time she’d seen Okiku, and she wasn’t sure if Kouichi-san had seen it since it had gotten so long.

The strands fell over her face, reaching just above her elbow. She quickly tied it back up, and pulled off his jacket. It was simply too hot to be wearing his jacket right now…She folded it over her arm though, instead of handing it back to him. He was busy juggling after all. She wrinkled her nose some, nodding slightly. She didn't have a lot of call for her ability when she wasn’t training.

“Yes, perhaps it does. Oh! Big Brother…I wanted to show you this.” She turned around, her back to him, and took one step backwards, rolling her feet the same way he had the very first time she’d met him. She worked and concentrated hard on keeping her balance, and then rolled her other foot backwards, taking successive steps backwards. After the sixth step, she jumped around, grinning like a child. “I learned how to walk backwards!” she exclaimed, happily.

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

With the trio of polite interlopers gone, the Puppeteer locked the door and set his normal defenses, threads slithering into the mechanism to bind it against tampering. He turned, heading towards his office again, but paused to look at the mannequin that his visitors had returned to him. It was a little dirty and in a few places the cloth had torn and white fluff poked out through the holes. With a grunt, he told himself he would fix it in the morning, and then he retired to his office, closing and locking the door behind him.

[Exits, for all intents and purposes]

http://www.freewebs.com/stolen_random_character_second

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum