Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//Closed by Admin// The Retreat I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//Closed by Admin// The Retreat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//Closed by Admin// The Retreat I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//Closed by Admin// The Retreat I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//Closed by Admin// The Retreat I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//Closed by Admin// The Retreat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//Closed by Admin// The Retreat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//Closed by Admin// The Retreat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//Closed by Admin// The Retreat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//Closed by Admin// The Retreat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//Closed by Admin// The Retreat I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//Closed by Admin// The Retreat I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//Closed by Admin// The Retreat I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//Closed by Admin// The Retreat I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//Closed by Admin// The Retreat I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//Closed by Admin// The Retreat

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1//Closed by Admin// The Retreat Empty //Closed by Admin// The Retreat Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:29 pm

She waited, arms outstretched grasping the handle of the teapot. She changed into her victory clothes, leaving the tattered rags for the reuniting in the Greenhouse. Miss. Danae was pleased with Sir Ian and Lady Christine for taking the challenge, grasping firmly on their beliefs as they find their righteous path. She stood before the circular table. Her hands continuing to mingle along the porcelain cups. The hot liquid splashing along the cups as she waited. She waited. She waited.

Margo did not give a time for the union only giving them direction that they shall meet. Margo was wearing a bright yellow silk gown. The yellow fabric clung to her chest, weaving down to her knees. Along the top of her chest and shoulders was a softer, yellow lace. The trim of the remaining dress was lace hiding her legs until her mid calves. Black flat shoes flicked as she balanced shifting her weight over the table. She knew they would come. The scent of cinnamon and ginger dancing along the room dipping into the hall. She had plans to celebrate the Christening of The Greenhouse. Its birth was earned through the students dedication, it was of them to enjoy and to inhale the morning dew from a true untouched paradise.

Margo laughed as she placed a cinnamon stick in each cup. She picked up a spoon dipping into the water as she tapped the spoon along each cup rim. The hot water blotting the rim as she than coated the edge with sugar for a sweet ending. Margo removed the wicker basket as she tucked it away underneath the table. She filled the center of the table with a new type of flower. Flowers hidden within the Greenhouse. These flowers were eatable, not like the dandelion root. These were sweet not bitter. The luscious flowers full of bright blues and purples. She smiled as she plucked a petal, her mouth opening wide as her tongue rolled out, the petal landing onto her taste buds. Her pale eyes looked up towards the door.

All are welcome, all are adored as long as her guests of honor attend. This was her opportunity to explain to the students the blueprints of this school and how the Greenhouse is not only a place of luxury but a classroom. Margo went to the door as she opened it. Her head turning, as it poked out into the hall. She knew the other classes were starting as well. She would need to get to know her associates, perhaps asking them to join her as well…

She shook her head as she stretched her arm, extending it behind her as she cape drew towards her hand. She quickly put it on as the lace cape danced with her ivory flesh and the morning yellow. Margo moved into the hallway as the scent followed her. She stood as a poised statue in the hall, her angelic grace calling out in search for the Lord and Lady of The Greenhouse Court.

2//Closed by Admin// The Retreat Empty Re: //Closed by Admin// The Retreat Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Christine had contemplated changing her clothes. They were so dirty from the greenhouse, but the smelled of earth and the sweet fragrance of roses and Miss Danae. She couldn't dare part with that just yet. So instead, she just dusted herself off with her hands and then washed up. Taking care to scrub not only her hands, but her face as well, she glanced in the mirror of the washroom, her freshly freed ears twitching atop her head.

Many times she had stood in front of the mirror and thought about taking on the world as herself, rather than hidden and tucked away but she had never had the courage to do so. But that was all slowly changing. It was a new life for her, a new start for everything. She had to change the way she thought about the world and the way the world thought about her. That second part is going to be the hardest...

She took a deep breath and glanced herself over once more before heading towards the Formalities room. She didn't know that Miss Danae had her own private garden, but she somehow thought that it would be magnificent, a garden of eden hidden within the castle walls.

Christine took her time walking down the hallway as she had no idea what time this event was to occur or if she would be chided for being tardy. Her thoughts drifted in and out as her footsteps echoed through the hallway until she came to the familiar corridor Formalities resided in.

The sun was at the point of poking it's brilliant orange glow just above the tree line and filled the world in a hazy glow. It's ray's shown through the windows, allowing Christine the perfect moment to gaze upon Miss Danae as the world shown her true beauty. Almost like an angel bound to earth, she held...such grace and beauty that peaked when it was hidden most. Frozen in time, Christine let her eyes fill with the magnificence of not only Miss Danae but everything that surrounded her.

Never in her life had she beheld such wonders, and now she was living in a magical place where these things just occurred every single day. It made her heart ache that she was never able to experience these things before, but also filled her with a sense of joy that she at least was having the experience now. A bright smile spread across her lips, showing off her pointy little fangs as she began moving forward, laughing lightly as she walked.

"OH! Miss Danae, you look glorious! " Making her presence known to her teacher, she did not stray from the hallway as she enjoyed seeing the campus like this and wanted to stay a bit longer.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum