Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Just another night in the old city(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Just another night in the old city(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Just another night in the old city(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Just another night in the old city(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Just another night in the old city(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Just another night in the old city(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Just another night in the old city(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Just another night in the old city(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Just another night in the old city(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Just another night in the old city(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Just another night in the old city(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Just another night in the old city(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Just another night in the old city(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Just another night in the old city(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Just another night in the old city(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just another night in the old city(open)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just another night in the old city(open) Empty Just another night in the old city(open) Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Ornell

Ornell
No Rank
No Rank

Just another night in the old city(open) 1506319175_f3ea7513e9

Vincent sighed gently as his secretary read off the quarterly reports. He heard what she said, but he had his mind elsewhere..

"Gen?"

"Yes, sir?"

"When was the last time that I smiled..?"

"Sir?"

"Smiled, when was the last time I looked happy to you?"

"About 1867, sir."

Vincent sighed as the woman behind him continued on her talk about the reports. Finally, she was done.. He asked her to step outside. once she was outside, he opened one of his windows and hopped outside, going from rooftop to rooftop before he landed silently on the ground. When that was done, he began to walk along the quiet night roads, listening to the chirp of crickets and bar songs.

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

It was tempting to say that tonight was the fairest night, but it was hard to be sure. The breeze, though warm, was still comforting in a homey sort of way. And there were so few clouds in the sky that she had a perfect view, all the way up to the moon and stars. It was these beautiful gems in the sky that gave Angelica such a ghostly look tonight, as she wandered a new path.

The forests were far too dangerous for the ice girl at this hour, and really, even wandering the old village could be dangerous. But life was no fun if one always played it safe. At least...that's the way she'd come to look at it.

She had looked for Kouichi, and though she hadn't found him, she didn't press the subject of finding him. He might be out hunting again, or perhaps he was at home meditating. It didn't occur to her that he just might not want to spend time with her. But then again, who did want to spend time with her these days?

She glanced around the small city, those colorless eyes taking it all in. She'd been through town many times before...but there was something to be said about seeing it at night. A sigh escaped her parted lips, and she walked, lost in thought. There was so much to think about...Mikel...Kouichi...her own future.

Where to begin?

Ornell

Ornell
No Rank
No Rank

Vincent Looked from place to place until he reached the old church. He'd never been a fan of the whole God thing...but he knew that the architecture seemed to calm him.

He moved through the building before reaching the steeple. He quietly stared at the stars through the clear night...there wasn't a cloud in the sky and even though the breeze was warm, his breath was visible, probably due to his control over ice. He didn't bother keeping track of the woman he'd seen for a split second, choosing instead to focus on the stars.

Katie Jumper

Katie Jumper
No Rank
No Rank

Yes, she was stalking. There was something she saw some time ago on her way back to the school to bother one of her friends whom she'd been told to keep an eye on. Yet this woman loomed around, taking her time with each person. She wasn't usually out to stalk people or chase them around for any reason. But she was told to keep an eye on things, and well things seemed to be getting out of hand. No she wasn't immortal or a flying creature of the night, but she had her ways of keeping her eye on this one woman. Some reason the damned girl was always moving, perhaps Mikel was right. Then again, he's been dead wrong numerous times before. Carefully Katie watched as the woman in white took off down the street. Carefully and as silently as she could, her form would vanish from site only to appear five or six houses down on the roof tops.

She carried this on through the town until finally the woman seemed to be hovering around one street. With a grin she stepped off of the edge of the building and dropped through empty space, until the form visually disappeared once again and she stood on the ground, leaned against the wall firmly with her arms crossed under her breasts. The same grin played along her lips, she loved stalking people, they never truly knew you were upon them until the last moment when you allowed them to know you were there. Now, unless there was another like Mikel guarding this town, she knew she'd be safe from harm. Carefully Katie let a harmonic whistling slip through her fitted lips, watching as the storms of tide began shaking the world up.

''If only we knew...'' The grin repositioned itself and the woman finally disappeared from site once again and perched herself in the opening of the bell tower. One hand gripped tightly a wooden bar inside, as she hung herself out the window like hole and watched the city carefully. It was late in the year again, getting cold as the winds of the north were felt against her cheeks and arms. ''Crazy.... I'm crazy for trying to fall for you....'' The old song from before the strike of 1940 began the ''pop'' sensation of music, it rang out softly, catching the years of passing bats and night creatures but not loud enough to grace Angelica's ears on the ground.

Ornell

Ornell
No Rank
No Rank

Vincent silently looked out over the city, seeing older buildings, some crumbling... "shame..." he whispered, "to see this once proud part of the city become the dingiest part...or at least what people think is dingy.." he sighed before taking notice a feminine voice drifting up from below...

''Crazy.... I'm crazy for trying to fall for you....''

He recognized the tune, but not the voice. He began to look around for the source.

Katie Jumper

Katie Jumper
No Rank
No Rank

The sound of her voice was soft, echoing just barely as it moved towards the sky. She had lost track of the girl on the ground for now as she had disappeared around the corner, so she sat in the bell tower and sung to the stars that had kept her company across the world.

Crazy... I'm crazy for feeling so lonely.... I'm crazy, crazy for feeling so blue'' The old 40's-50's song came from the girl like it had been sung over and over in a thousand years. ''I knew you'd love me as long as you wanted....And then someday you'd leave me for somebody new... Worry, why do I let myself worry? Wond'ring what in the world did I do?" A deep breath inhaled into the girl and her eyes closed as her head fell back against the stone gently.

''Crazy for thinking that my love could hold you.. I'm crazy for trying and crazy for crying. And I'm crazy for loving you... Crazy for thinking that my love could hold you.. I'm crazy for trying and crazy for crying...''

Carefully, very carefully she stood up, one arm wrapped around a corner stone pillar that held the roof on the bell tower. ''And I'm crazy for loving.... You....'' Her eyes locked back onto the street below her and she took in a deep breath as she watched to see if the girl were to return.

Ornell

Ornell
No Rank
No Rank

Vincent cleared his throat when he saw the woman join him in the bell tower. "I would join you in singing, but I'm afraid that I would scare you away." he said gently, a slight amount of Italian accent in his speech.

"I don't mean to intrude and can leave if you prefer..however, if you don't..I apologize, I'm not usually one for long conversations."he sighed a bit, shaking his head,but where are my manners, my name is vincent Ornell, local business owner and CEO...I apologize if I become too loud or obnoxious.."

Katie Jumper

Katie Jumper
No Rank
No Rank

The voice alone was more than enough to put her into hyper gear and bounce right out of sight. But instead her heart skipped a beat and clung to her chest, holding onto the pole and quickly tugging herself towards it and wrapping both arms around it securely. Her heart beat like a drum in her chest, then her eyes moved around and finally upwards from where the voice came from. ''Hello...?''

Her curiosity quirked and she leaned into the bell tower and her eyes adjusted to the dark shade and she spotted a man within the darkness that spread a smile over her lips. She was in quite shock of not seeing the man when she first jumped, perhaps next time she would actually take care in where she was looking. She moved in closer to the bell tower, and bent to her knees as she came around the side of the bell. ''Hello Mister Ornell, my name is Katie Jumper...Pleasure I'm sure..Upon the bell tower...'' Her vision glanced to the height below the bell tower, high into the sky above the town. ''And what brings you to this...Bell..'' A smirk slipped to the corner of her lips and she admired how strange it was to meet someone in a place like this.

Ornell

Ornell
No Rank
No Rank

Well, he thought, at least she's polite..

Finally she spoke again and he listened,

''And what brings you to this...Bell..''

"Not much...I usually come here when I need to be alone, but I suppose I could share the bell." he said softly before making his way towards her. silently, he sat on the low wall and breathed deeply, though he didn't need to. "It's amazing...the smells within the air you breathe.." he said before brushing a bit of a nest off of his shoulder. "for instance, I can smell every food item in that tavern down there..."

Katie Jumper

Katie Jumper
No Rank
No Rank

Her eyes watched him carefully as he came close and she smiled sheepishly watching as he sat on the low wall. Her head tilted only slightly as she looked at him, watching as he moved. 'Hm...' Her mind raced with a few things, she was a strange creature, so what kind of creature was he to be up on the bell. ''Oh my.. Well I don't mean to intrude on your spot... I understand, we all have spots we like to sit...''

When he spoke again she moved with his voice and stood a seat upon the low wall, looking down at the tavern he described. A brow quirked as she turned to look back at Mister Ornell with a slight grin. ''You've got to be kidding me... That's like.. Half a mile below us...How could you possibly smell that precisely?'' Her mind ran wild with ideas and questions again and she only smiled as she looked at the man, trying to figure this riddle out.

Ornell

Ornell
No Rank
No Rank

''Oh my.. Well I don't mean to intrude on your spot... I understand, we all have spots we like to sit...''

He gave a slight shrug "you weren't intruding at all." he coughed a bit before listening to her next train of thought.

''You've got to be kidding me... That's like.. Half a mile below us...How could you possibly smell that precisely?''

"well, It's quite simple...the air here is cleaner than it is in say the more...modern of the cities. If this were Dublin, I'd say that I could smell smog or something like that...however, given the clarity of the air and the wind, it allows me to smell the air's particles. granted it could be from any tavern, but you know what i'm getting at." he admitted sheepishly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum