Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//Closed by Admin//Room J I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//Closed by Admin//Room J I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//Closed by Admin//Room J I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//Closed by Admin//Room J I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//Closed by Admin//Room J I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//Closed by Admin//Room J I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//Closed by Admin//Room J I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//Closed by Admin//Room J I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//Closed by Admin//Room J I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//Closed by Admin//Room J I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//Closed by Admin//Room J I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//Closed by Admin//Room J I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//Closed by Admin//Room J I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//Closed by Admin//Room J I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//Closed by Admin//Room J I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//Closed by Admin//Room J

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1//Closed by Admin//Room J Empty //Closed by Admin//Room J Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:51 am

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"J..." He stood staring at the door with the correct letter. "There is going to be a bed..." he grumbled with aggitation and turned the knob. A single push let him into the room and he examined the new space he could call home. "Yep...." he tossed his duffle bag on the bed. "A bed." It wasn't a disgusted tone, simply annoyed. His eyes closed and he opened the bag, such a blank room, lacking personality or emotion. Removing a semi large scroll, he unrolled the parchment and hung it on the inside of the door. The old paper had brush stroke caligraphy, it's detailless drawings of stances and forms of swordsmanship. With the scroll hung up, he then set the long bag on the floor. Taking a seat on the matress.

"This is going to be annoying." He nodded, and began to think of locations in the room. Leaning down, he pulled to different length wooden katana from the duffle bag. Each wrapped in a silk bag-like case. After that, his clothes. Setting out six different outfits, along with two sets of hakama and keikogi. Stacking the regular clothing, he set them in the corner. Once his attention turned to the hakama and keikogi sets, he began to hum. A soft tune with both intense emotion, but calm and collected presentation. Picking up the sets, he folded them properly and began to set them aside. But instead only set one away and left the second out. "I wonder if the gym is free...." He spoke to himself again, this time it seemed far from idle talk. When the floor was once more free, he lowered gently to his knees in the center of the floor. Removing the silk cases from the long wooden practice sword. Placing it at his left side, blade facing his hip.

That was all, his room was good enough for him at this point. His eyes closed, and he faced the door as he began to relax. His meditation began. His breathing slowed, became deep and soothing. And yet the room still held an empty aura. As if his very presence had been erased from the room entirely. Just because his body was there, was his mind? His soul? Perhaps not, though it was possible. His meditation became deeper, to the extend that his breathings was almost completely halted. Even the very slight movements from brethings seemed to disappear.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum