Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//Closed by Admin Curiousity I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//Closed by Admin Curiousity I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//Closed by Admin Curiousity I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//Closed by Admin Curiousity I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//Closed by Admin Curiousity I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//Closed by Admin Curiousity I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//Closed by Admin Curiousity I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//Closed by Admin Curiousity I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//Closed by Admin Curiousity I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//Closed by Admin Curiousity I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//Closed by Admin Curiousity I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//Closed by Admin Curiousity I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//Closed by Admin Curiousity I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//Closed by Admin Curiousity I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//Closed by Admin Curiousity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//Closed by Admin Curiousity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1//Closed by Admin Curiousity Empty //Closed by Admin Curiousity Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:00 am

The air was sweet. It carried with it that earthy smell that only forests seemed to bring. Drawing away from the building, She confessed, she loved the architecture of the building - but sometimes she felt like the walls were closing in around her. It seemed to pin her in, holding her so securily she wasn't sure if she was going to have a panic attack or just fall right over. Sarin felt the pressure seem to rise off her shoulders, that clostrophobic feeling dissapated into the clouds as she stepped back into nature, itself. Eyes flickered upward. Or sky. Those amber colors had already started to grace the once blue mass as stars began to twinkle back to existance.

Curiousity rolled around her frame, curling under her skin and making those limbs move. Hands shoved into her jean pockets as she held herself back from sprinting off blindly in some random direction. Curiousity might kill the cat, but she was damn sure it would have one hell of a time with a wolf.

She loved how once the sun began to set and dissapear over the horizon, how everything seemed to grow more quiet. The still of the night made her quiver with anticipation. Sarin's stride was casual, slow. It abled her to comfortably wander, making her pay attention to what rested around. The school wasn't too far off and who knows what antisocial person who had nothing else better to do but look out the window, was doing.
Fingertips had freed themselves only to draw against the rough bark of an old oak. Nails clipped against moss and bark causing a few peices to flake off. Eyes danced around as each of her senses remained on alert. Everything was quiet and at his area, she was currently alone.

She felt that familar flicker cross over her face. Eyes that were once almost inhumanly blue now seemed to glow with an edge of gold. Maybe it was the excitment or just the urge, but it gripped her tightly and threatened to not let go. Steps had almost stopped immediatly as she caught sight of the large object. Without even thinking, Sarin's steps redirected as she moved towards the wire structure. The flipflops snapped softly against the heel of her feet as she walked.

"Hmm."

It was a well for certain. Captain obvious sure was obvious. Not that she was going to announce her findings to the vegitation that was around. They knew what it was. Hands sought the stone fixture. The moss had already claimed its rough surface leaving everything coated in a soft leafy pillow. Drawing her eyes up along the gothic wire design, she traced one of the curls. It was pretty. And pretty remote.

2//Closed by Admin Curiousity Empty Re: //Closed by Admin Curiousity Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Tristan Shadwynn

Tristan Shadwynn
No Rank
No Rank

if you dont mind me joining?))))

He moved like a shadow in the night his motions devoid of sound almost entirely, his foot steps made no noise. His leather breeches the same. In fact he would have been entirely silent had he not been humming a song softly. It was just an old folk song, nothing important. But it was all that announced he was less than a dozen yards from the wishing well. In his left hand he was carrying several different forms of herbs and plants that he needed for a potion he was going to make. His right hand just sheathed a long knife at his hip under his surcoat.

He would look as fantastical as he could right now. His illusionary seeming completely gone because he thought he was alone... long pointed elf like ears at the side of his head. A long thin face. He was a picture of beauty and charm. A body that was wrapped tightly in sexual appeal and longing. He was on view to the world in his completely natural form. His braided purple hair pulled form his face, his nearly glowing eyes taking in the world softly as he plucked another plants leaf and smiled softly to no one in particular. He had almost every ingredient he needed and he was soon going to come into view of the wishing well.

Still he didn't look up at it and if Sarin was still there he did not know at all. First his feet came into view as he stepped near a hedge. Very elegant boots similar to moccasins, but made of top grain leather not suede. Soft spirals stitched up there to his knees where that jacket of his ended. He moved out of view and then partially back in as he turned the corner but his face remained hidden as he looked something over. His long purple hair was easy to see as it moved to the middle of his back while in its tight braids. His dark red leather surcoat in view along with the shite swordsmen's shirt he was wearing.

Tristan truly looked ethereal when surrounded by nature in any form as as he moved into view to stoop down to pluck three petals form a soft pink flower his face became clear. Strong angular jaw. But softer. Almost womanly features. Tristan was indeed an elf and had that soft look about him. He was never going to be a big burly looking man, but somehow that didn't detract form his inhuman beauty in any manner. “Now to find the nightshade again” he said softly but his words carrying power with them even when he spoke so little or so strangely

http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

3//Closed by Admin Curiousity Empty Re: //Closed by Admin Curiousity Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Sarin plucked at a few mossy clumps. This place was quite unique, a bit different, but unique. She felt the vibes like some sort of living pulse. Within the walls it was like a tingle at the back of your neck.

Fingers found the metal frame and she curled them around one of the supporting corner rods. It was then that she heard the noise. Eyes had shot up, blazing a bit and unaware. Her gaze fixed almost instantly on the figure, even though it made it's way out of view only to return. It was one of those uncanny abilities to pinpoint locations by sound and movement.

The purple had drawn her attention firstly. Maybe it was just the rich color that she noticed, standing a brilliant shade against the fading dull background.

Maybe she was a bit ignorant, standing there still and quiet. Her attention followed the woman.... But the figure was a bit too boxy. Her head canted a bit to the side. Him. She caught a better view then seeing him full on. Drawing in a deep breath, she searched for a scent. The air was fresh and earthy. A crisp scent seemed to infuse itself with a very delicate twist. The purple had fooled her. Damn stereotypes.

She felt like a peeping Tom. Not that she had any real reason to feel that way. There was an invading feeling and why the hell she felt like this was beyond her. She was here first. She had as much right as him.

Weight shifted as she let her hand drift down along the frame and drifted away. A sudden tingle shot against the side of her neck and she slapped her hand against it and bumped a small speck. Twisting she thrusted her shoulder up in a shrug trying to see and she caught the little black body of a spider. A breath hissed over her lips, followed by a 'eep' noise and she bounced to the side a step swatting at the
bug and shot it almost clear over the well.

God she -hated- spiders. Goose flesh formed over her arms and she rubbed them briskly. That was the most annoying feeling; being paranoid and feeling the continuous feeling of crawling bugs.

4//Closed by Admin Curiousity Empty Re: //Closed by Admin Curiousity Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Tristan Shadwynn

Tristan Shadwynn
No Rank
No Rank

His right hand came up and moved one of his long braids behind his ear as he continued to look around the well with out ever looking at it. Clearly he was searching for the nightshade he mentioned a moment prior, trying to remember where exactly it was in the maze like gardens around the wishing well, and likely he would have wandered off completely unaware of her presence if that spider had not come along and nipped her flesh in a manner that made her strike out at it. Instantly he was overcome by the creepy feelings of paranoia and the willies as she experienced them her self, it took him a second but he looked up and pushed her fears aside as he looked her over.

Dark eyes hiding darker pupils. Purple eyes Gazed at orange ones that seemed rimmed with fire as he looked to her. She was younger, early twenties, and shorter than him. But she was more than that. He seemed to sense a feral sneer in the back of her mind as he looked her over a bit longer waiting till she was done shimming and shaking the fake bugs away. He himself took this time to stand up nd hide and conceal his less than human traits such as he elongated ears. And to tone down his ethereal qualities, but he did not change much because he did not know how much of him she was able to see before she had her minor freak out over the spider he never saw.

After a few more seconds of waiting he cleared his throat very softly to announce his presence in case she didn't know he had been there and he spoke softly, his voice held less power than before as he hid it with his spells, and he sounded more human and more normal. “Excuse me, I did not think anyone else would be near her, forgive my intrusion” He spoke politely as he addressed her directly his knife seemed to have vanished entirely since he neither moved to sheathe it, and there was no sound of him dropping it t the ground out of her sight.

“Am I interrupting you” he asked almost quietly as he looked her over and thought about the way she had been touching the structure of the wishing well before she freaked out over the bud that had touched her skin and made her do a little crazy dance before his eyes to get rid of the feelings of other bugs on her flesh elsewhere. “I can leave if it was privacy you sought her in the gardens” he offered to her in case she was to timid to ask him to leave directly her self.

5//Closed by Admin Curiousity Empty Re: //Closed by Admin Curiousity Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:11 pm

It wasn't that she had totally forgot about the other, as so much as how close the voice had been when he spoke. Inwardly, she jumped before her head snapped around, light eyes no doubt glowing in reflection of her intensity, as she looked straight at him.That offset scent seemed to flood her almost immediatly.

The glamour seemed to tickle her nose. It was almost like she knew, but there was a fuzzy clarity. The moment had sparked a distant memory, but even that was faint. She crossed paths with one of these type before. She just couldn't quite but a finger...
Sarin probably looked like a damn idiot with her jaw partially unhinged. Catching herself, lips were moistened with the flick of her tongue before sealed shut and nibbled on from the inside.

Way to make that look from speachlessness to carnivourus...

She had almost stammered a bit as she motioned to speak, the words haulting before she brought her hands up to help her implore her meaning. "No no, no intrusion." A hand stuffed itself into the confinement of her pocket.
"I was just..." She waved her free hand to the side as if that explained everything. Shoulders had lifted into a half shrug as she tried to manage a bit of a smile. She tried to smooth it out, so it hadn't look so predatory.
Those vibrant orbs set back against his frame, coiling around his face. "... sightseeing." She had finished her sentence dispite the bit of a delay.

Okay, she couldn't blame herself, she was a woman after all. And it wasn't a crime to appreciate the form, whether immortal or no. Fixing onto him, her gaze faltered suddely as if meaning to move away, but were caught instantly as if by a hook. Her head tipped slightly, looking to him almost in question. She understood then, remembering a few words she heard passed between her pack.

"Glamour?" It was more of a question why then the obvious fact of what. Lots of kids knew how to use weapons. Yet she grew up never fearing muggers or any other assailants. On the downside, an adolescence like that really screws with your social developement. For all she knew he could be some crazy killer type - but she didn't know better to back down. Eyes dropped to the plants within his hand. Not that he held your typical 'i'm going to kick your ass' persona. But she could feel that power lurking deep within.

She might be a bit headstrong, but she wasn't stupid.

"No need to run off, I wasn't really looking for privacy. Just something more..." She lifted her gaze and glanced to the side. "Open...With a bit more breathing room."

6//Closed by Admin Curiousity Empty Re: //Closed by Admin Curiousity Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:48 pm

Tristan Shadwynn

Tristan Shadwynn
No Rank
No Rank

Tristan stood there silently as he waited for her answer. His eyes drifted over her form like a soft blanket, but what truly held them were her own eyes. The color the shading around them, it was more than her predatory stare there was something else deeper with in them a sense of understanding o what it was she saw in him, what she must have seen before his spells lifted up to conceal his supernatural form and turn him slightly more mundane. Her hand stuffed into her pocket after a rather predatory stare and he sensed her trying to fish for things to say and explain herself, but he didn't know why. She gesticulated and spoke softly as if she was hiding something.

He couldn't help but notice her eyes stayed looked to his mostly, but they wondered to other features. Was she seeing through his glamour or caught in his looks? Tristan couldn't tell but at her questions few silent moments later he tilted his head and responded “Yes?” He raised his right eyebrow “How did you know?” he was now curious about the creature he saw before him and let his true sight roll over her taking in her features and posture. The look of her and her aura as humans would call it. He took in the wolf in her eyes and started to fixate on it to draw his mind to understand her better, but even with knowing her true nature she wasn't what he saw. There was more to this.

“I.” He paused “ Know a place not terribly far from here under the sky” He offered intrigued to learn how she knew about glamour and magics as a wolf. It was not unheard of but so far most students at this school only really knew anything about their own kind. And to find anyone anywhere that knew anything about his kind was an intoxicating possibility that he could not overlook. “I could lead you towards it if you can trust a stranger you've just meet” He smirked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum