Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Room E is for Evil /CLOSED  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Room E is for Evil /CLOSED  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Room E is for Evil /CLOSED  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Room E is for Evil /CLOSED  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Room E is for Evil /CLOSED  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Room E is for Evil /CLOSED  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Room E is for Evil /CLOSED  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Room E is for Evil /CLOSED  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Room E is for Evil /CLOSED  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Room E is for Evil /CLOSED  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Room E is for Evil /CLOSED  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Room E is for Evil /CLOSED  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Room E is for Evil /CLOSED  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Room E is for Evil /CLOSED  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Room E is for Evil /CLOSED  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Room E is for Evil /CLOSED

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Room E is for Evil /CLOSED  Empty Room E is for Evil /CLOSED Wed May 12, 2010 8:40 am

Sarthas

Sarthas
No Rank
No Rank

The days rolled by and Sarthas kept to himself for the most part after his brief encounters with a few of the students and faculty. Although classes had yet to begin, people were often roaming the halls and the outlying land while he remained nearly invisible. The few times he did make contact were a necessary evil, one he would endure like any other trial that had existed in his life. Brief and too the point, the man was disturbingly efficient although that was only one of the ridiculously long listed traits that made the man disturbing. Not that such a thing bothered Sarthas, after all he had no reason for people to like him, his life up until now had been focused on death, not the nicety of social decor. Yet Ailis's task insisted that he blend in, so as not to arise suspicion, which only made the man chuckle. Considering his earlier encounters with Riley and Merisa-Anne, he decided he was quite a ways past the point of raising suspicion. Never the less, he would face this new challenge with his usual efficency. How hard could it be? After all he was exceptional at blending into the scenery or a large crowed how difficult could it possibly be to pretend to be your average everyday student? If only the man had actually known.

After his second meeting with Ailis he was forced to admit that things were going to take longer than he anticipated. Still, he understood that training took time and perseverance and this latest job was (as he saw it) only another step along the dark path he had been set upon from the moment of his birth. It took several days to make his way to his assigned room. This was primarily because of two reasons. The first being the fact that he spent the next few days pissing off the other students, nearly getting eaten by a pack of creatures he didn't believe in to 'protect' people he didn't care about. Only to top it all off by dealing with a woman as confusing as she was stubborn. And then there was Marisa-Anne, he couldn't help but manage an unbelievably vile and disgusting smile as he thought of those encounters. All in all, his first days at Caislin Hallows were engaging to say the least. Secondly, the man who assigned him his room, was none other than Riley and considering that they had both nearly killed each other upon their first meeting it didn't bode well for his living conditions. Still, he was used to living in a state of constant struggle for life and death and a few days later he had found himself at the door to his room.

Slipping inside the man eyed his surroundings. It was lavishly decorated, much in the same way the entire castle seemed to be. A massive four post bed, heavy patterned drapes, a thick soft hand woven carpet...the twisted killing machine narrowed his eyes. There was no way it was that easy. Quickly he set about his task of searching every inch for concealed traps, explosives, poison gas in the vents, spring loaded blades under the mattress, the usual. After thirty minutes of extensive searching however he realized with near disappointment that there were no such devices in place. After a moment of contemplation he decided that it must be another test. Luring him into a false sense of security so that he would be easy prey. That awful smile twisted his lips once more as he spoke to himself out loud in a quiet whisper. “Not likely.”

The man set about his task of 'redecorating” the room with his own little surprises. An hour later, he had everything in place and it looked exactly the same, with the exception of the drapes being drawn and the four posts of the bed had been sawed off and were now missing. That disgusting smile remained on his lips as he surveyed his work. His quiet voice shattering the silence once again. “Home, sweet home.” Turning to the light switch, he flipped it off. Glancing around quickly, his awful smile twisted his pale lips even further. The room was surprisingly dark even with the light of the sun beating against the window because of how thick the curtains were. Only a small amount of light leaked though, to splash upon the thick carpet directly below it. It would do for his purposes. Turning his attention back to the light switch he pulled the blade from his left thigh and unscrewed the fixture. Unscrewing and detaching the wires, even while hot was a simple matter and it wasn't long until he had the thing back in place exactly how it had been. His final modification finished, he turned to leave. If anyone stumbled into his room, they would soon discover that it wasn't a room at all....but a deathtrap.

Last edited by Sarthas on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Wording...)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum