Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
///Closed///Room J I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
///Closed///Room J I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
///Closed///Room J I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
///Closed///Room J I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
///Closed///Room J I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
///Closed///Room J I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
///Closed///Room J I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
///Closed///Room J I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
///Closed///Room J I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
///Closed///Room J I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
///Closed///Room J I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
///Closed///Room J I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
///Closed///Room J I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
///Closed///Room J I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
///Closed///Room J I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

///Closed///Room J

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1///Closed///Room J Empty ///Closed///Room J Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Muscle rippled beneath a pelt of pure darkness, shining diamond of white centered on his chest the only thing to stand out. Slow swagger of four paws carried him before his female companion. Long tail twitched at the tip in agitation, he refused to talk to her after she had let him out of that damnable satchel. Ears twitched as lips curled back, taking in the scents and sounds of this new world. It was easy enough for him to follow the unseen trail to their room, though the thought of getting her lost flickered briefly into his mind. Cat Siths were not the nicest of creatures on a good day after all, prone to trickery and riddles.

Sweet purr of a voice filled the echoing halls as Neit apologize to the large feline before her. Trying in vain to explain she couldn’t just let him hop on the registration counter and show off. Perhaps she should have phrased the last part a little better, Zae’Za cast a wicked little glare at her and the fur along his tail fluffed just a touch. At a loss she slid her digits through her hair and huffed. Reaching into the depths of her bag she pulled free the feathered pen from the registration office. Obsidian eyes glanced around to make sure she was surely the only here before twisting the feather across her cheek. Smile played on lush lips, whisper of a purr rumbling in her chest as she tilted her head. Feather brushed across cheek and over her ear, earrings chiming together in a little melody.

The soft mumble of voices from unseen talkers let her know that their room couldn’t be far. Glancing towards the letters on the wall she grinned when they finally came to ‘J.’ Key in the lock she gave it a gentle twist, door easily swinging open to reveal the contents inside. Soft whistle as she glanced around,
“Some cardboard box, huh?” Pulling the key free she left the door open and stepped inside. Cold stone floors and bare walls greeted her, minor decorations here and there but otherwise left alone. Nose twitched and curled as she hissed. Iron. Not enough to make her sink but it was there in the old room, hidden in the guise of simple décor. They would have to be the first things to go.

Avoiding the iron for now she moved to the bed and immediately grinned, large four poster canopy frame. Dropping her bag to the floor she curled upon the silky sheets and purred, feathered pen twirling between her fingers.

Ears twitched back and forth, picking up snippets of conversation here and there. He sat out in the middle of the hall for a moment; if anyone were to peek out their door they would notice the large sleek frame of a feline. Inner argument gave in to explore the room with Neit, though he was more sensitive to iron than she at the moment. Easily avoiding it he hopped up and walked across the female to settle at the top of the bed. Curling to just about half his normal size he huffed as he relaxed, closing his eyes and pointedly ignoring the girl.

Neit only rolled her eyes at his antics as she stretched out across the bed, kicking off simple shoes and relaxing. Nothing like a nap to break in the new surroundings, then she would be off to wander around the school. Until then….dreams carried her away. Pulled her through darkness, back in time when four paws and trickery were all she needed to survive. A time when she could blend in with the lightest of shadows and stalk the hardest of prey. Friend and foe to both courts, wanderer of both worlds… Before she was confined to a human form…

Door left wide open the room would appear all but empty unless someone were to step inside and spot the feline and the girl. One of which was curled and sleeping, the other stretched out lost in the past.

Last edited by Neit Sith on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

2///Closed///Room J Empty Re: ///Closed///Room J Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:30 pm

She weaved through trees and shadows alike, dodging her follower with a grin and growl. Four feet carried her across the field, between worlds of dark and light. It matter not to them, the Cat Siths, the neutrals as they were referred to. Pets to most of the Unseelie. Trickery was their dangerous game, teasing and taunting Sidhe as well as lesser Fae. Why worry about the consequences when neither race would touch you? Except the rules were broken… The trick was played and punishment called for. She remembered how she stumbled, tumbled and rolled across the ground. Pounced upon by her larger companion, their laughter a hiss through the night before dream turned to nightmare. Bones warped and cracked, fur faded as –

Obsidian eyes snapped open as she hissed, muscles twitching as they recalled… She took a shuddering breath and sat up. Neit didn’t need to look around to know that Zae’Za was gone; he was still upset with her. No matter what she knew he would be back, he always came back….even now. Glancing towards the window just in time to see the fading light of something she huffed. So that’s what woke her with perfect timing… Might as well check it out, the room was far too quiet without Zae’Za and his constant bickering.

[Exit to ‘Unforgotten Freedom’]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum