Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//CLOSED Room S I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//CLOSED Room S I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//CLOSED Room S I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//CLOSED Room S I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//CLOSED Room S I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//CLOSED Room S I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//CLOSED Room S I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//CLOSED Room S I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//CLOSED Room S I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//CLOSED Room S I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//CLOSED Room S I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//CLOSED Room S I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//CLOSED Room S I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//CLOSED Room S I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//CLOSED Room S I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//CLOSED Room S

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1//CLOSED Room S Empty //CLOSED Room S Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:07 am

She had walked down the hall and soon found her door. Becoming all giddy just to see the inside, she squealed slightly, thought quickly put her hand over her mouth, forgetting just how late it was becoming. In went the key, nice and smooth, the click of the lock coming undone and with the turn of the knob she was in. Her eyes grew wide as she looked at her room. Pushing the door fully open she stood there in the doorway. She didn't know what to think about it. It was pretty, in its own way, but it was more fit for her sister than herself.

The room sat before her with dark red curtains covering the windows, a four poster bed with black see-through fabric hanging all around hiding the pure white sheets and comforter that lay within. A side table on either side with black metal lamps with white coverings. It was dark and mysterious to her in feeling, but it was a room and she knew her sister would love it. Right next to the door sat a desk with its own lamp and swivel chair. Farther into the room sat a wardrobe for clothes she didn't have on her, and right next to that, a bathroom with just enough room for a shower, the toilet and a sink with a mirror above it. Shelves upon the walls to hold the toiletries she also did not hold on possession.

Leaving her bedroom door open, not having actually slept inside a building in a few months, the act of closing a door behind her was almost not even there in her memory. She didn't know what to do with herself. The thought of a bed rather than sleeping on the dirt in some woods was amazing. She didn't realize she was standing in the middle of the room, her eyes still gazing slowly around the room in disbelief.

2//CLOSED Room S Empty Re: //CLOSED Room S Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:28 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

It would take the man at least twenty minutes after he arrived at his dorm room to find all the things necessary for the girl to live and breathe. He did not have many spare items in his barren, but lively room. Ammunition and gunpowder, he had plenty of that. But toilet paper and toothbrushes was another battle altogether. Grabbing an old rutsack that was still usable, he started to pick up random things from his room that he deemed to be necessary. He would pick up a roll of toilet paper, a wash cloth, a towel (nice one), a new bar of soap, a small set of shampoo and conditioner he stole from a hotel once and never used, a set of sweat pants, socks, and a few white t-shirts that had gotten a little tiny on him because they shrunk in the wash. Other than a few candy bars tossed in, there was not a whole lot he could give to her or figure out what she needed. He had a feeling the girl was probably not going to need any rudimentary first aid, so there was not much else he could do.

Throwing the small rut-sack over his shoulder, he decommissioned any firearms he was carrying and placed them in a dresser. He still had his hidden knife in his boot leg and a few crude tools, but that was about it. He didn't want to walk in smelling like gunpowder. Besides, the girl was weak and they both knew it. If she tried anything, he could easily handle anything with brute force and a few swift kicks. Nothing to be scared of, he hoped. But women always had tools over than their fangs and feet. He had to be careful if he was not sure what this creature was. She may be evil in disguise, or a seductress in waiting. He knew the qualms of a vampire and how temping they may be, especially since he was drawn to their blood like drug addicts to their addictions.

Arriving at room S, he would notice instantly the door being open. Taking a step inside, he would draw the door closed with a quick pull of his free hand. Seeing the girl in the room, he would tilt his head curiously... wondering deep down what she was thinking. "I would take a shower before hitting the bed." He laid down a rutsack, filled with things she probably needed. Even so, he might of missed a few in the initial run down that she may find later (within reason) of the things a normal male might carry.

3//CLOSED Room S Empty Re: //CLOSED Room S Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:38 am

Jumping slightly from the sound of his voice she looked over to him and smiled with a nod. "Yes.. that does sound like a good idea. My sister and I have been traveling for a few days now and we hadn't found any water or streams to bathe in." The fact that she was now in her room with him and the door closed didn't seem to effect her at all though Ligiatha was going crazy from within. Looking to him and the rucksack she smiled. "Thank you again for getting me a few things. I will pay up the favor whenever you want. I'll even try to find ways to bring in some sort of money to order some belongings as well. I'm not in any hurry to leave.. though Ligiatha can't wait to get out. She hates being inside very long. She feels... caged."

Turning to face him fully she smiled and placed her hands together, intertwining her fingers as she hung her hands down before her stomach in a very nonthreatening way. "You probably want to get some rest... oh! One more question... if that's ok. What... do I do in the morning? Since neither my sister or myself are assigned to any classes. She mentioned to me that they were all... booked?" She frowned, having hoped to get to go into a class, meet some nice people rather than always leaving a place after just getting there. She was so tired of having to move everyday, and normally it was because of Ligiatha's.. ways.

4//CLOSED Room S Empty Re: //CLOSED Room S Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:50 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

With the rut-sack in the floor, it would seem like his mission was complete. Standing there, waiting, was probably not going to be the best of options since he had some other things that needed to be done. He had fulfilled some kind of weak obligation, to an unknown source, and it felt weird to be on the receiving end of the indebtion. He had no idea on what kind of favor he could ask of her, but he could brainstorm for the time being. Anyways, the girl in front of him probably wanted to take a quick shower and have a peace of mind before she went to bed. He did not have any other ideas to how he could help her, so it was time for him to hit the door and hit the hay. Although he was well rested, he had a feeling he needed at least a few more hours of sleep on top of running a bunch of errands/chores tonite before he could do that. Half of his weapons needed servicing, and they were not going to clean themselves he supposed.

"Don't worry about owing me back just yet. I will wait for something appropriate on that matter. Maybe I might need someone to run my shift in the office for a day, or need someone to help me move. Something simple." It was never simple, but he tried his best to make it so. "I don't really have any plans for tomorrow, but if you need me I guess you can stop by the first dorm room (A on the male wing) to return the towels later on once you replace them?" He showed in his gaze that he was in no hurry, but gave her the opportunity to invite herself if needed. "Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy your stay at Caislin Hallows. I would suggest finding a job soon to help fill that money gap." With a nod in her direction, he moved towards the doorway as if to leave. If she did not have anything else to say, he would leave.

5//CLOSED Room S Empty Re: //CLOSED Room S Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:59 am

Smiling she nodded in agreement to him. "Thank you. I'll start looking as soon as the morning hits. I don't like wasting time.. and I know Ligiatha will have to agree with me on that. If we are to stay here.. we can't depend on others to support us. As soon as the first paycheck comes in, we'll replinish what you have given us to borrow. She smiled sweetly, glad to know she was already welcome to visit someone. Thinking a moment about how that was an actual first. Most would push them away, tell them they were freaks or something. Most were cruel and would do anything to make sure they never came back. But being invited to visit him made it a bit nicer here. "I'll make sure I don't bug you... if I do choose to visit. I know Ligiatha won't pass up the offer... and I do hope that you won't take her actions to heart. She's always been that way. I've tried to persuade her otherwise... but she's determined to be herself."

With a shrug she looked from him to her bathroom door and then back. With a soft nod she smiled again. "I do hope your night goes well. I will see you around.. I'll take the shower tonight before crawling into bed... I don't think there is any other questions I have.. but knowing if I'm the one to wake up first in the morning.. Ill probably have some. Otherwise... goodnight..."

6//CLOSED Room S Empty Re: //CLOSED Room S Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:31 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

With nothing else for her to say, he would take his leave as the deed was done. Deep down, he could feel some kind of dissatisfaction stirring within the man that was not as humble as he might outwardly be. Even though it was not vampire's blood, the creature could tell something was special with the girl in white. Something very particular about her blood he wanted to taste. He did not stick around to find out if he could control the creature, so he let the door shut behind him after a quick wave. He did not expect her to pay him back anytime soon, and most of the stuff he gave her was just some junk he had lying around. Nevertheless, he could still smell the girl's scent even after he walked down the hallway and into his room. Something about her wanted Riley to pursue her a bit more, try to figure it out past face value. But Riley knew better than to question things he did not understand. He should avoid trouble and problems instead of creating them for himself.

When he arrived at his room, he did not waste any time stripping and collapsing on his bed. There was nothing more to be said or thought of about that girl, but the mental confusion did follow him in his sleep. Once more, he was haunted by mixed dreams of blood and gore that would never seem to feel dull or repetitive, only as real as the day he experienced them. Maybe the creature within had some kind of hand on the realism it created, but there was nothing more he could do. He would lie awake at night, probably unable to fall asleep again until the next morning. But that was the life of Riley.

[Exit thread]

7//CLOSED Room S Empty Re: //CLOSED Room S Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Watching him leave, she would close the door behind him and turn back to her room. Almost amazed at the idea of her having her own room. Not a room for the night.. or a hideout to stay in for a few hours.. but a room for however long she stayed here. Unable to stop smiling at their luck of coming in when they had she walked to the bathroom and took his advice. A nice bath would do her some good as well as help her sleep. Tomorrow she would look around and see if a class would be available. She didn't want to just walk to hallways the entire stay. That wouldn't be at all fun. The warm waters would soon steam up the room and she would emerge her form into the deep clear waters. The soaps he had given her already placed in the bathroom as well as the towel he didn't seem to care for. Ligiatha was completely passed out within Lia's mind. This she liked. No thoughts but of her own.

After what seemed an hour passed of bathing and relaxing, she found herself utterly exhausted. Drying and dressing in the extra t-shirt and shorts he had given her, she slipped herself into bed, pulling the soft comforter above her shoulders and snuggled herself deep into the pillows. Looking around once more before turning out the light, still amazed at the sight of her room. Amazed at the fact that, even though she still technically shared the room with her, it was still just her thinking, still just her.

(Hours passed and morning came around)

Stretching and yawning with the morning's light, Lia smiled to see it was still she who woke up and not Ligiatha. Figuring her sister was still resting from the nights run she would have the whole day to run around and get to see the school. Excitedly, she slipped the covers from her form, fixed the bed to where it looked as if she never touched it, and headed for the bathroom to fix her hair. Combing it with her fingers and allowing her curls to lay just right, she shrugged and headed for the door. She couldn't help but want to see if anything new was going on that she could jump into. The shirt he had given her she fitted it slightly by tying it to the side near her left arm, only to show her stomach slightly. The shorts hung about her hips and were a tad too big, but with some lace she found in the room in a dresser drawer left by whomever must have had the room prior, tied it with that to keep it on her being. She was happy with herself and with only her boots, slipped them on and headed out the door, allowing it to close with a gentle click.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum