Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
/// Closed Room G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
/// Closed Room G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
/// Closed Room G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
/// Closed Room G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
/// Closed Room G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
/// Closed Room G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
/// Closed Room G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
/// Closed Room G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
/// Closed Room G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
/// Closed Room G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
/// Closed Room G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
/// Closed Room G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
/// Closed Room G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
/// Closed Room G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
/// Closed Room G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

/// Closed Room G

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26/// Closed Room G - Page 2 Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

His touch, his words were more calming that a waters rushing sound. More so than a cup of tea after a shocking truth. She found comfort here in his arms, as he pulled her closely, as she muttered her words of sadness and despair. She found no conclusion in her words as she spoke, she found no reasoning in life as she found, one by one, her friends would disappear they would be forever lost in the darkness. His words on that he was right here, were appreciated as she held tightly onto the fabric of the blanket wrapped around her nude body.

Her fingers interlaced from the blanket, to his body, she kept a touch on him as she started to control her tears. Her fears and everything dark within her soul that she tried so very hard to keep deep down inside of her dying soul. Somewhere where no man woman or child could pull them out again and make her realize her memories are still sorrow-filled. As he pushed her away for the last time, her hands would move and grip onto his fore-arms, holding tight as she let out a deep breath. ''I will calm my dear Prince... I am so terribly sorry... Truly I am, you should not have to put up with my sadness...''

Taking a deep breath, she moved back from him his touch, his kiss and his voice were becoming an enchantment upon her, making her slow down and turn into this calm being. With just a moment, she found herself staring at the book that she let slide off of her lap, taking yet another deep breath she quickly pushed it away from her, pushing the darkness out of her mind and allowing her mis-matched eyes to set upon her Prince. For a moment she would only stare into him, loving the smile that was pressed against his lips, the comfort he gave her deep within her own soul.

Wiping her face of the last tears, making sure not to make a mess of his bed or herself she would wipe the tears from her face with the back of her hands. Letting one last deep breath raise and drop in her chest, fingers clinging onto the fabric of the blanket that wrapped around her form. She whispered under her own breath. ''In darkness we find the true light...''

http://www.freewebs.com/smokingscharacterprofiles

27/// Closed Room G - Page 2 Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen smiled seeing his Angel is calming down at last. He made her lay on the bed covering her with the blankets standing up moving his hand slowly on her hair. He leaned whispering softly”Don’t worry.. Just rest and you will be fine”He moved his head kissing her forehead softly and walking back to the bathroom taking off the towel that was around his waist and putting on his pants walking back out to grab the book that she pushed away

He wanted to continue reading the book.. to know more about ‘Mordekaiser’ or any other dark beings that was stated in the book. He looked at her taking deep breath before jumping on the bed besides her resting his back against the pillow opening the book and continued reading it. From time to time he would look at her making sure she is fine and then continue reading the book about to finish it. After he was done reading the book he closed and placed it away looking at her. He turned his head away resting it against the back of the bed closing his eyes slowly going to sleep as he was pretty tired

(Sorry for the small post -_- )

28/// Closed Room G - Page 2 Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:13 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Starting to drift off as he spoke so gently, his touch was that of a true prince. Gentle, concerning, but all in all, very careful and caring. This was something she loved of the man, something she grew to truly appreciate the man for everything he had offered, her eyes fluttered shut as the blankets wrapped around her once again. The rising sun making his face stick out from the shadows, in a moment she stretched out her hands her finger tips gripping onto his knee.

Holding him tightly within her grasp, she let a yawn escape her lips as she curled up around his form. Watching him as he read the book, her eyes never leaving his face as he curiously read the book of more demons, more cruel beings that tortured their own people in similiar ways that they tortured him, and only a moment, as he took the book from his sight, she crawled up the side of the bed, allowing the blanket to do as it pleased. Crawling up next to him, burned along her skin, with soft spots of pink and red that were still stained with blood.

''Enjoy the read my dear?'' Her eyes rested into his own, finding their way into his smoky senses, enjoying her lost senses as she held tightly to him. Her body clinging gently against his side, slipping under his arm as she leaned up and allowed her fingertips to gently graze against his cheek. Noticing his tired expressions, she would only smile as she held onto him, like a teddy bear in the night, her head laying against his chest ever so gently. ''Would you like to sleep my darling? I can leave at any time, just let me know and I shall go, at your bidding will my Prince.''

[Again, sorry it's short. Next time I promise!]

29/// Closed Room G - Page 2 Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:13 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen just closed his eyes going to sleep when he heard his Angel’s voice talking to him. Slowly he opened his eyes looking at her with a smile on his face moving his far hand to her head pulling it towards him. He softly rested his head on her saying in low tone “Do you think I can sleep while you are away?”he took deep breath giggling seeing her resting her head against his shoulder. His hand was on her hair moving it down her long soft hair. Looking up and thinking about all that happened between them. He never thought that the girl he met at the courtyard will be the closest one to his heart in the school

He moved his hand to hold hers smiling looking forward as he started talking”So Angel… Why don’t you try to make more friends.. I guess that will make you feel more happyHe pulled himself away from her looking at her eyes”You are lovely and many of the students will love to be your friends”He moved to hug her again wrapping his arms around her soft body”I don’t know why.. But it seems that ‘Mordekaiser’ is weak when you are around.. May be because you defeated him onceHe kissed her forehead resting his cheek against it happily

30/// Closed Room G - Page 2 Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:14 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

She would only smile, pressing her finger tips into his bare chest, the touch of his skin in her hand sent shivers through her spine. The blanket would wrap around her body as she allowed herself to be wrapped into his body into his soul it would seem. She felt his body, chilled it would seem at first touch, but he was calm and so was the demon within. The fires that burned within his eyes, were a calm dark sea of emotions, tangled in the abyss of another night.

She sat up slightly, petting against his cheek as she moved her head to lay gently against his. ''Then I will not move, here I will stay as you sleep and rest. I will stand and protect you with all of my might.'' She would smile and with a deep warm feeling, her eyes washed over his face and with but a moment to spare, her lips pressed against his forehead as she whispered gently against the skin. ''Sleep My Prince, sleep...Your Angel is here to protect you...''

The smile on her lips would not fade, as she moved only to pull the blanket up and over him. In a quick motion, she took off from the bed, turning the light off and closing the blinds shut making it darker in the room so only small bits of light could be seen. In a hushed moment, she moved from the blinds and crawled back into bed beside him, covering herself as she scooted closer to him, wrapping her arm around him once again as she ran the other one behind his head, fingers curling into his hair.

''Sleep my dear prince... For nothing shall harm you as long as you are in my arms.''

31/// Closed Room G - Page 2 Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:35 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

''Then I will not move, here I will stay as you sleep and rest. I will stand and protect you with all of my might.''

Garen looked at her smiling then rolled his eyes looking away thinking that if its destiny that made him meet her. It was like a dream. He never thought for a second that he will be welcomed at this place. He felt her soft lips pressing on his forehead making him leave his thoughts aside and moved his hand to her cheek hearing her saying that she will protect him. He laughed softly moving his fingers on her soft cheek”Who is supposed to protect the other?”

He saw her smiling pulling herself away from him which made his smile stop and move to sit up straight on the bed”Angel?!... Where are you..?”He stopped talking as he saw her turning the lights off and closing the binds making it hard to see as it was dark. Without thinking his eyes turned to yellow to make it easier for him to see”Why did you clos..?”He paused when he saw her nude perfect figure walking back towards the bed

He smiled looking away making his eyes turn back to normal as he felt her going under the covers and her body touching his.He can felt the softness of her body. As her arm was wrapped around him while the other behind his head. He moved his hands making her turn around and her back against his muscler chest while his arms around her waist kissing her cheek softly”Now I can sleep… Since my Angel is here protecting me”He closed his eyes kissing her neck

32/// Closed Room G - Page 2 Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:20 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

She would only smile as his eyes lit up in the dark, as like her, she would only expect that he too had some mystical powers that came from the demon within. With the chain around her neck, the cold touch of the ring against her skin sent shock waves through her body and in a moment she was warmed by his body, his warm touch as she laid beside him in a silent retreat. The darkness overtaking her as she held only to him, humming only slightly in her old Gypsy tune.

Her fingers ran through his hair as he finally calmed and spoke one last time, kissing the top of his head she would only smile as her eyes started to flutter shut. ''And here your Angel will stay, enthralled until her Dear Prince has awoken from his slumber...'' She spoke in a very soft whisper, returning to running her fingers through his hair, her hum returning slowly, but staying very quiet.

Here she would stay as the hours of the night grew dark, she would not sleep because she had already slept for the night, yes for only a few hours, but it was enough. Here she hummed gently, protecting her new found companion from the darkness that lurked within his soul. She would stay by his side no matter what, even if Mordekaiser raised from his body and attacked her full out at any random time. She had found someone she could protect, someone she could perhaps learn to care for and perhaps let her feelings grow for this man. For she had felt something for him, a passion she had missed in her life that came alive when she was close to him.

In darkness she would lay with him, pale nude body hidden beneath the blankets as she held him dearly. Here she would stay for his slumber as it etched into the early hours of the morning.

33/// Closed Room G - Page 2 Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen moved his hand over her hands moving her body more closer to him wanting to feel her soft skin against his wounded body. Still his eyes closed he moved his head kissing her neck again resting his head on her shoulder going to deep sleep smelling her nice scent. Garen never had chance to sleep that peacefully. All the time he had nightmares of ‘Mordekaiser’ Destroying, Killing and raping with his army in the different villages. This time was completely different. He was smiling while he is sleeping knowing that his lovely Angel is beside him

Hours passed and garen opened his eyes slowly feeling the sun rays hitting his cheek making him feel warm. He moved his head up looking towards the window and closing his eyes moving his hand to cover them. Then moved to sit up looking at Merisa seeing her sleeping peacefully. He smiled moving his hand on her hair softly making sure not to wake her up. Slowly he moved away from the bed slowly standing up stretching his body walking in the bathroom yawning. He walked in the bathtub standing under the water trying to wake himself up shaking his head fast.

After he finished his shower. He grabbed the towel drying his body and walking out with it around his waist walking towards his pants removing the towel and putting on his pants then grabbing his long grey jacket and putting it on as well. He looked at the sleeping beauty smiling walking towards her and bending kissing her forehead softly and walking towards the window jumping on its edge sitting on it looking outside watching the clear sky

34/// Closed Room G - Page 2 Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

The night, dreams of fury,memories and tainted dreams. Things unheard of in day to day moments, but given in time it would all straighten out. The darkness in the room was comforting no matter the demonic being that hide deeply within the one she held on so tightly to within the hours of night. With dreams of silence and retreat, of relaxation of nights of new.

As he awoke she would shift along him as he moved from her side she fell against the pillow and clung tightly against it. His touch was in tune with her dreams as she curled tightly against it as he left from her side and left her alone in that big bed in the dormitory that was slowly staring to fill with light through the soft drapes that hung down over the window. With a gentle breath she relaxed into the caress of soft blankets and pillow coverings the sound of running water relaxing her more during her last few minutes of slumber.

The shower clicked off, the sound of water stopping is what woke her up. She took her time waking up, keeping her eyes closed as the sunlight radiated into the room, setting colors flushing across the room. The gentle kiss against her forehead forcing her eyes open as she saw the gentle spirit glide to the window. A soft sigh would escape her lips as she started to move, stretching slightly before sitting up, her hands over her chest holding the blanket against her snugly.

''Good morning my Prince.''

These words left her smoothly, like a gentle lullaby singing in tune with the frosty morning. In quick movement, she moved forward and wrapped the blanket around her body tightly. Taking a few steps forwards, holding the blanket around her as she moved closer to him, leaning gently against his form as she moved her head to look out the window. ''Looks lovely outside...''

35/// Closed Room G - Page 2 Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen was enjoying staying by himself for some time to think about what’s coming in his life. He wasn’t the time of putting plans and preparing everything coming. But after he met his Angel. His way of thinking changed entirely. Now he has to protect her. He was feeling that there is some kind of link between him and her. He believed that destiny put her in his way just to make his life much better. And may be destiny made them meet also so he can place the smile on her beautiful face. He was lost in his thoughts till he heard her soft voice which what he was addicted to hear.

''Good morning my Prince.''

Garen turned his head looking at her over his shoulder with a smile on his face ”Good morning hun. Did you sleep well?”he moved his hand towards her waiting for her to hold it. He loved to look at her beautiful innocent face. He loved to see her smile which was making everything better and comfortable to him. Garen never thought that he will say something like what he was about to say to her. He took deep breath looking down holding her hand and was about to talk when he heard her soft voice again

‘'Looks lovely outside...''

He looked outside smiling and nodding”Yea… when I see the clear sky I always remember you. Your smile.. Your innocent heart” He looked back at her moving his other hand helping her to jump and sit on the edge of the window beside him. He saw that she was nearly nude. He smiled taking off his long jacket placing it on her shoulders moving his arm around her body and saying softly”You know what Angel.. I think I love you”

36/// Closed Room G - Page 2 Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:37 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

His gentle words was all she needed to hear in the bright morning sun, taking a deep breath as she let her hands move into his fingers. Holding tightly into the gentle touch of his skin she found her way beside him. Holding tight against him, she leaned out the window staring down at the green grass a floor beneath them. The smell of dew drops drifted into her senses and taking a deep breath as the smell of a new day excited her being and then his touch brought her back to reality.

His jacket moving around her shoulders as she stood up slightly to hold it tightly around her body. Smiling gently her head tilting so that her long brown locks drifted to one side. As he called her innocent she couldn't help but laugh for that comment, but with his gentle touch she quieted and fell against his chest as she let a gentle yawn escape from her lips. ''Innocence is a gift.'' Her hands touched against his face gently as she enjoyed the warm touch of the morning crisp breeze.

As he spoke her eyes widened, the white stained eye of her paranormal self more apparent now as she stared at him in disbelief, her eyes searching through his soul as he spoke. Her face turning hot as she knew it was turning red from the touches of prickles against her soft skin. Only a smile would turn from her face after he spoke, her spine spotted with tingles and soft shivers along her back. With a smile her grip tightened on the boy and she held him tightly in her grip. ''Love my dear Prince?... Love? What a testament you've made to your Angel...'' Her face flushed with the red color that had been teasing against her skin and with a gentle smile she leaned up and pressed her fainted lips against his cheek bone.

Her eyes fluttered shut and she held tightly to him, with a gentle sigh she sat back down beside him her hands finding his again and entwining her fingers into his. ''Dangerous it may be... But I say with this feeling in the pit in my stomach, I may love you too my Prince.'' Her hand gently patted against his as she let herself smile, beaming with the excitement of the moment.

37/// Closed Room G - Page 2 Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:43 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

''Love my dear Prince?... Love? What a testament you've made to your Angel...''

Garen smiled looking at her face seeing her cheeks are red which made him laugh moving his hand to her head pulling it to rest against his chest while kissing her forehead”I am just saying what I feel my Angel… Its real… I do love you”His hand was rubbing her hair softly then moving it down trailing his finger tip on her cheek”Well… The prince has picked his princess”He moved his face kissing her lips softly pulling his head back licking his lips smiling

''Dangerous it may be... But I say with this feeling in the pit in my stomach, I may love you too my Prince.''

He smiled widely when he heard her saying that she may love him too. He took deep breath looking up at the sky. Then moved to stand up in the room moving to be behind her wrapping his arms around her body resting his chin on her shoulder”So now you are princess of the fallen kingdom of Orebia”He laughed awkwardly as he was joking.

38/// Closed Room G - Page 2 Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Only a smile played against her lips, as she held tightly onto his hand, raising it to kiss gently along the back of it. A warm desire filled within her as she held him close, something that she had not experienced in life before, but had grown a quick comfort to it. Mis-matched hues followed his face as he spoke gently, holding the jacket around her body tightly. When he spoke of Prince's and Princess' she could only giggle away for a moment, shaking her head. The thought of all the responsibility would drive her insane if she let her mind drift out into the subject.

Taking a deep breath, she let her head roll, looking around the room as she spotted the clock. Gasping and almost in a shrill voice she squealed. ''Oh my lord! Garen I'm gonna be late for Formalities!'' She squealed almost once more as quickly wrapped her arms over his shoulders, holding him tightly against herself. His kiss was gentle, but soothing and for a moment as her mind spun with thoughts of her life and certain moments she may have missed. She stared down at the coat she wore and in just a moment she was hysterical again. ''Oh my gosh! And I have to go back to my room to get changed.... My.. You've indulged my time and swept me off my feet all too well I think......'' Her face flushed with a bright red fire light, as her eyes stared at him with passion this time.

39/// Closed Room G - Page 2 Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:24 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

''Oh my lord! Garen I'm gonna be late for Formalities!''

Garen smiled tilting his head”Oh!! Come on Angel… you cant leave me now!!”He then giggled moving his both hands to hers carrying her to make her stand on the floor in the room infront of her wrapping his arms around her waist holding her towards him smiling”Since you have to leave for formalities. I guess you cant walk in the school naked. You can have this Jacket”He kissed her lips softly and walked towards the closet getting a white T-shirt putting it on looking back at her still with the smile”And I will come to your room to get it after you are done with your class”

He walked back towards her after putting his T-shirt one moving his hands to his hair trying to brush it using his hand and stood infront of her buttoning his Jacket that was on her lovely body smiling looking at her”I guess I will look for Riley. I finished reading the book he gave me”He sighed closing his eyes shaking his head remembering that the book was soaked by the fountain water and that will make him forced to deal with Riley.Opening his eyes looking at her winking then walked towards the door opening it and bowing with his free hand showing her the way”After you my princess”He giggled waiting for her so that he can leave too

[Exit the Thread unless stopped]

40/// Closed Room G - Page 2 Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:27 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Only a large smile covered her face as she moved along the floor with him, holding tight to his body. As she moved with him, only memories of their time together filled her mind. She felt her feelings true in this moment, that there was a strong connection between the two of them. The lost inhibitions of their time together, how lost in his mind she would get with only a look from his gorgeous eyes. How lost she had become....

''Yes my dear, I will make sure to keep your jacket safe and to return it quickly as soon as class is done, that you can be sure of'' With a smile on her face, she walked towards him as he held the door open for her, quickly tying the jacket closed around her small form. Taking a few steps out she turned around and kisses his cheeks. ''Thank you so much darling, I can't wait to see you in class.'' Quickly she took off, chasing down the hall a shadow to her own dormitory that was coincidentally the same letter as her dear loves'.

[Exit thread]

41/// Closed Room G - Page 2 Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:33 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

[Closed thread ^ ^]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum