Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
///Closed///Room C vs Dina I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
///Closed///Room C vs Dina I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
///Closed///Room C vs Dina I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
///Closed///Room C vs Dina I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
///Closed///Room C vs Dina I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
///Closed///Room C vs Dina I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
///Closed///Room C vs Dina I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
///Closed///Room C vs Dina I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
///Closed///Room C vs Dina I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
///Closed///Room C vs Dina I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
///Closed///Room C vs Dina I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
///Closed///Room C vs Dina I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
///Closed///Room C vs Dina I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
///Closed///Room C vs Dina I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
///Closed///Room C vs Dina I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

///Closed///Room C vs Dina

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1///Closed///Room C vs Dina Empty ///Closed///Room C vs Dina Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:38 am

After Her fiansco at student registration and her distracting detour To a nearby abandoned Church, making her very first friend, Dina wandered into her room as she took off her headphones, Shutting the door behind her. She looked around, absorbing it all in. The room was more than she had ever had, She started at the window, walking over and opening it before sticking her head out of it,...she had a window!! She had never had one in her room, let alone one that opened, her parents had kept all the ones in the house nailed shut, incase she made it upstairs.

Her gaze then traveled along the stone floor to her bed, not a blanket on the floor, a BED, HER bed!! A canopy bed even. she jumped on it and burried her face into the pillows for the first time, She made a purring like noise as she admired the crimson sheets, not her favorite color, but she wasnt going to complain, she looked to the matching curtains batting at them with her pawlike hand as her tail flicked around excitedly and her ears perked, she then got a claw stuck on it and pulled excessively hard making the curtain close, now what was she going to do with that? Besides play with it that is...

As she struggled to get untangled by the curtain she found herself being enthralled and smothered in it even more as there was a crash and she had managed to tugg the curtain completely down and get herself tied up in it. She struggled for several minutes wrestling with the cloth as she hissed viciously before finding her way out and tearing a few wholes in it.

After escaping the curtains death clutch she stared at it, ears folded down agains her crainium and her eyes sad, she was in her new room 10 second and she was crashing it ... she sighed as she VERY CAREFULLY, untangled it and hung it back where it belonged, tieing it closed to keep the tears from showing, there were only a few but it made her feel bad..

She studied the room once again as she gazed up at the chandlier, remembering her issue in the office, and how the purple haired man had scorned her, as scared as she was,... it was fun... she first climbed up her canopy then leaned over the edge, batting at it a bit making it swing and purred playfully then she batted a little harder,... and managed to get her hand stuck between the makings of it and as it swung she swung with it back and forth a couple times squirming until her hand slipped out and she flew into the cold stone floor, Dina really needs to give that carpet thing a try, she thought to her self. looking up at the chandilier Damn, they make em sturdy hear she then got up and dusted herself off trying hard to focus on unpacking.

As she studied the room once more, letting her eyes wander, she noticed something, placing her bag on the bed and only taking out a few outfits fitting them all in on drawer, it was Empty, and she had nothing to fill it up with, and no money to buy things to fill it up with, she looked at herself in the mirror by her dresser and sighed, those catears would probably keep her from a job also...

She sighed as she looked to the door and smiled,

"Dina will just have to find out how to hide them REAL good! then she can find a job and buy lots of pretty things" she hopped back over to her bag, and pulled out her headphones putting them back on and heading for the library for ideas

Last edited by Gunnar Sigmond on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

2///Closed///Room C vs Dina Empty Re: ///Closed///Room C vs Dina Mon May 10, 2010 3:14 am

Gunnar Sigmond

Gunnar Sigmond
Bronze
Bronze

After he’d visited his own room and been disappointed by the unnecessary splendor of it, Gunnar had decided to explore the rest of the keep in hopes of eventually finding someone who he could talk to about getting rid of the bulky, opulent furniture. His worked boots thudded across the stone floors, though his steps were muffled by the carpets with their elegant designs, of the castle as he traveled down the decorated halls. Everything seemed to be garish with tapestries and statuary and a dozen decorations in every cubed foot of the building. Gunnar shook his head, deciding it was all a bit excessive to him. His surroundings made him long for the open plains and the humble rancher he was used to back in Montana.

A loud crash shattered the ex-ranch hand’s thoughts, and he turned his head to face the open door off to his left. Inside, he saw a girl wrapped up in the curtain from her canopy bed. Gunnar realized that in his search to find some kind of administrator, he must’ve come across the women’s dormitory. He kept quiet as the girl managed to untangle herself from the curtain. Gunnar felt a twinge of sympathy for her apparent guilt at having damaged the curtain, and he considered offering to help her fix it. When one lived out on the plains with the cattle, a thread and needle sometimes became your best friend because you couldn’t get any new clothes until the drive was over. Gunnar had learned to mend clothes to keep them usable long after they’d torn, and he figured that the girl could make use of a skill like that. Before he could offer though, he saw her climb up onto the canopy and begin batting at the chandelier. One of Gunnar’s brown eyebrows arched at the sight. Apparently there was more cat to her than just the ears and tail. His other eyebrow lifted when she suddenly fell off the canopy and smacked into the floor. The sight made the older man wince as empathy allowed him to feel her pain. “So much for being a cat,” he muttered under his breath as he shook his head, noticing that she hadn’t landed on her feet. Once she had picked herself up and was moving around the room again, he spoke up.

“It seems that you’re having more trouble with your room than I had with mine, Miss,” said Gunnar, remaining just outside her doorway. He noticed the earphones she had placed on her head and wondered for a moment if she could even hear him, but as she turned for the door, he knew that in the very least, she would have to see him. The ‘cowboy’ as Riley had referred to him was dressed just as he had been in the registration room, though he’d left his duffel bag behind in his room. Gunnar, standing at a good six foot two looked like a hard worker from the soles of his scuffed work boots up to the loose t-shirt he wore. It was obvious that the man was still used to a warmer, dry climate, since he’d yet to change into clothing more suited for the chill that haunted the castle halls. Gunnar even still had a pair of leather work gloves tucked into his belt, though it was unlikely he was going to need them anytime soon since there wasn’t any barbed wire fences to patch. But the gloves weren’t the only paired items on his belt as a holster revolver hung from either side. “I’m Gunnar,” offered the older man as he extended his right hand.

http://www.freewebs.com/stolen_random_character_second

3///Closed///Room C vs Dina Empty Re: ///Closed///Room C vs Dina Wed May 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Dina's catlike ears twitched slightly as she could hear him over the music, and smiled, " Dina..." was all she said as she pointed to herself happily taking his hand for the shake. Her cheeks turned red as she was embarrassed about her issues with exploring her room as her caltike ears flattened against her head, " no Dina LOVES her room as she just feels bad for wrecking it. It was so pretty.." she pouted as she looked back at the torn curtain and the chandaleir still shaking a bit as she sighed, " the only thing she didnt wreck is the window..."

She rubbed her head where she had landed earlier and smiled sweetly, " Gunnar? Dina likes that name!! " she let go of his hand an turned around, " Did Gunnar get Lost? Cause Dina thought only girls where in the Girls dormitory..." her eyes got wide as she thought for a moment if they were coe ed dormitories and Didnt like the sound of that... Mommy always told her that co ed ANYTHING was bad..even when she was little...but Mommy was wrong about alot of things...

She shrugged it off as her catlike tail swayed back and forthe changing its pattern as a heavy metal song came on...

4///Closed///Room C vs Dina Empty Re: ///Closed///Room C vs Dina Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Gunnar Sigmond

Gunnar Sigmond
Bronze
Bronze

"Well, ya didn't wreck the chandelier," he pointed out, jerking his thumb up towards it. "It'll stop its swayin' in a minute or two if ya don't touch it again." Gunnar cracked a crooked smile at the girl. "Plus, cloth can be mended easily enough. I've got some needle and thread back in my room. Could go get it if ya want. Ya know how to sew, Dina?" He looked her over and shook his head--he doubted she'd ever taken up a needle before to stitch stuff back together. "I can teach ya if need be."

When she questioned about his being in the girl's dorm, the ex-ranch hand chuckled. "Just learnin' the lay of the land, I suppose. Also tryin' to locate somebody that I can talk to about gettin' my room re-arranged or changed. Place is just as fancy as your room--and it just don't suit me." His naturally narrowed eyes shifted their gaze around the room, examining the several things she hadn't broken and the few she had damaged. Antique furniture with carved details and metal inlay. Velvet cloth with lace embroidery. Thick carpets with dyed patterns. A shudder ran through him, but he stilled himself after a second. "Just too fancy for me," he muttered with a shake of his head.

Gunnar quirked an eyebrow, eyeing the girl again. She certainly mentioned her 'Mommy' a lot. "Jus' how old are ya, miss?" he asked. He figured she looked roughly twenty, give or take a year, but the way she talked, well... it made Gunnar think of a child less than half that age. Gunnar's gaze lowered to her hip, where he saw her tail occasionally swish out beyond the side of her body. Maybe it had something to with her cat-like features.

5///Closed///Room C vs Dina Empty Re: ///Closed///Room C vs Dina Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:50 pm

Dina Flattened her catlike ears against her head as she listened to Gunnar,...

" No Dina doesnt know how to sew,... Mommy wouldnt teach her in the basement.." she said casually, " but Dina would like to learn... If Gunnar would teach me..."

She nodded as she looked back to her room as he said it was too Fancy for him,.. she smiled, " Dina's is fancier than she's ever seen,... but she likes it very much...the bed is very soft...softer than the floor.." she rubbed her soar spot where she had fallen and her ears perked curiously as Dina went to answer his question concerning her age... she actually stopped to count... she decided to answer how Mommy would..
" Mommy says that Dina is 20 years alive but only 6 years human, and 14 years monster..." she figured since Mommy said it he would understand.. as her tail flicked again..

6///Closed///Room C vs Dina Empty Re: ///Closed///Room C vs Dina Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm

Gunnar Sigmond

Gunnar Sigmond
Bronze
Bronze

"Sure, I'll teach ya," he answered, giving a nod. He arched a brow eyebrow, letting the things she said pile up in his head. Constant references to 'mommy', mentioning a basement, etc, etc. When she continued speaking, his other eyebrow lifted. Was she really pausing to caught how old she was? He had to glance down to check if she was using her fingers to aid her counting. When she came to her total, he chewed on his bottom lip. Just more things to heap onto the pile of strange things about the girl.

"What do ya mean human and monster years?" he asked. First, he'd thought she meant some system similar to dog years--but given that the sum of the two numbers she listed was the age she said she was, that wouldn't work. Then another idea popped into his head: six years a human, then something happened, and the next fourteen she'd been well... a monster, as she said. The ex-ranch hand's eyebrow perked again.

7///Closed///Room C vs Dina Empty Re: ///Closed///Room C vs Dina Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Dina smiled with a childish Glee as he said he would teach her to sew,...her black catlike ears twitched as the song on her Cd switched to another heavey metal song, Bad Things by Wednesday 13...

She frowned a bit by his question,... not sure how to explain it... as a troubled look came across her face,... maybe Mommy wasnt always right... she thought as she smirked a bit

you bet she wasnt right,... thats why it turned out the way it did that terrible voice rang again as she pushed it back as she smiled at Gunnar..

"well, Mommy said before that I was alive for 2 years, then they adopted me,.. and then at 6 years total as a human I got these while playing in the back yard..." she pointed to her ears and tail and crimson eyes.." And then I was a monster... So I've been alive 20 years..." she said with a nodd...then thinking as she recounted, " I think.." she realized she didnt really know her birthday...

8///Closed///Room C vs Dina Empty Re: ///Closed///Room C vs Dina Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Gunnar Sigmond

Gunnar Sigmond
Bronze
Bronze

Gunnar listened to her, head cocked a little to the side as she explained her past which lined up roughly with his hypothesis. Her added 'I think' at the end made him arch an eyebrow. It didn't seem that the girl was sure on much of anything. "Ya should probably figure that out for sure sometime," he stated. Deciding it was time to change the subject, Gunnar jerked a thumb over his shoulder. "I'm gonna go fetch my needle and thread so we can stich up those drapes. I'll be back in a few minutes. Ya gonna be alright on ya own for a bit?" he asked. After what he'd seen and heard, he was legitimately wondering if she was able to look after herself.

9///Closed///Room C vs Dina Empty Re: ///Closed///Room C vs Dina Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Dina's Deep crimson eyes looked at Gunnar with confusion, " Why wouldnt Dina.. ??"She said curiously,... Her tone was Innocent but had a small bit of a purr that she couldnt always control..

Because... your such a baby...he thinks you need Mommy here to hold your hand Dina frowned as she shook her head as if it would make Her Disappear... but it didn't.. it just silenced for the time being

Her ears flattened as she tilted her head to the Side and as her tail flicked a bit and she smiled, a catlike fang pokeing out of one side,... " Dina, is just fine by herself.... she doesnt get scared anymore... the basement taught her not to be..." she said sweetly as she turned to sit and walked over to the curtain,... Dina Will take this down and wait for you... thank you very much.. Dina appreciates it..." she showed both fangs this time when she smiled as she resisted the urge to bat at the curtain... her body tensed a bit... as if she was mentailly tyed to submission...

10///Closed///Room C vs Dina Empty Re: ///Closed///Room C vs Dina Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Gunnar Sigmond

Gunnar Sigmond
Bronze
Bronze

Gunnar paused when she asked her question, not quite sure what to say to her. How did a parent explain to a toddler why they needed a babysitter? And even if you did manage to explain it to the child, didn't they generally forget it five minutes later? He gave an awkward shrug of his shoulders to pass the few seconds until she spoke again. He was relieved to hear her childish voice. She could have said anything, so long as it relieved him of having to give an answer. "You're welcome, Dina," he muttered, despite how badly he felt like thanking her for keeping him from having to answer her question.

Even though she assured him that she'd be fine, Gunnar pondered the truth of the statement. There wasn't much he could do though, unless he invited her to follow him. He suppressed a shudder at the thought of her padding behind him like a curious kitten through the corridors of Caislin Hallows. And what was to keep her from wandering off when he wasn't watching as something in the castle caught her eye? No, it was better for her to stay in once place--less chances for her to get into trouble. Gunnar glanced around her room, watching her retrieve the ripped curtains from their mountings. An accidentally destructive force like her could cause a lot of trouble, he realized. Maybe that was why it sounded like her 'mommy' had always kept her in the basement. There had probably been less things for her to break in there. "Well, I'll return shortly," he stated as he backed out of her room and turned once he was out of her room and walked down the hall. His stride was quick--he didn't want to leave her alone for too long.
[exit]

11///Closed///Room C vs Dina Empty Re: ///Closed///Room C vs Dina Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:32 pm

Dina Nodded to him as she waved cheerfully As she turned up the volume to her CD player to keep her focused, "Nemo" by Nightwish rushed into her ears as she dumped her belongings onto her bed and began to find places to put them She kept her Cd player on her hip, She had only a few other outfits, mainly pants and ragged T-shirts as she put them all in the drawers of the Wardrobe... they alll fit in one.. she only owned on short minni that she never wore as she tucked it in the bottom... She closed the wardrobe as she made her way back to the bed and began rummaging through a bunch of newspaper clippings and photos as she hung a few in the mirror, mostly they were from when she was younge... before the tail and ears...

One was her at her first swimming lesson She was in her cute orange swimsuit playing in the water she was the only one in the class that seemed to do so with instict,... she swam almost perfectly her first time.. and while the other students were doggy paddling in the shallow end she was splashing around about 10 feet away past the ropes... Oh had her teacher scorned her for leaving.. she was different then She had had Ice blue eyes instead of the Crimson... and her Dark hair... was more... tame..

There was one where at her 6th birthday party the Day before her ears came... She was sitting at the table blowing out the candles of the birthday cake and she had gotten so excited that when she jumped up the table had flipped and the cake went everywhere... the picture was taken mid flinging and the movement was so fast that it was simply a blurr all you could make out was how her once blue eyes had turned Crimson and Narrow like an animals...

there was a short newspaper clipping that was dated not long after that..

Missing Child Remains Found
After two months of looking the police recovered the back pack of Missing child Dina Shinzo in the stomach of a crockadile it was then they announced her dead, her adoptive parents although miserable at her demise, they are relieved to know the truth, and that their Daughter is in a better place..

She frowned as she put up the Obituary of her parents ... it showed only their wedding picture... she glared at it as she read it again..

Yuri and Kyo Shinzo, Died Febuary 23, 2010.
Loving married couple, was murdered with no suspects... they were a happily married religous couple that did plenty of community activities,... they were always on the list of volunteers for our community..they have no successors or survivors... they had never succeeded in having a child of their own so the closest they had come was the Adoption on a younge girl named Dina... who had passed away in tragic accident years before

And then there was the news paper clipping... from only a few months before... A headline that stated " Couple Brutally murdered: Hung with Own Intestines" the article only showed the wedding photo of her parents. It stated that the police believed that the murderers had used half starved dogs to capture them and then after they were dead their mutilated bodies were hung from the ceiling by their Intestines to prove a point... there was a belief that they had denied some part of a cult ritual.. and paid for it with their lives...

Dina Didnt read the article,.. she had already a million times she just sat there glaring at it as she put it up on her mirror, she expected herself to be the only one to pay attention to it... and she wanted to remember what she couldnt that night that she had gotten out of the basement and into the world...

Its not important what I did to make you free... the point is that you ARE free... Dina shook her head as she flattened her ears tried to chase the voice out...

" but Dina wants to know..." she whimpered as she moved to her bed and flopped down on it holding a pilliow over her head as the voice continues

And I want you to grow up but thats not happening anytime soon... you will remember when you can handle it the voice faded away as Dina growled under her pillow..clearly not happy

12///Closed///Room C vs Dina Empty Re: ///Closed///Room C vs Dina Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am

Gunnar Sigmond

Gunnar Sigmond
Bronze
Bronze

Coming down the hall, Gunnar’s boots clomped quietly on the carpet that covered the stone floor of the corridor. The drapes that he had procured from his own room were slung over his shoulder, and he carried them with a proud smile as if he was a hunter and the folded cloth was the deer he’d caught to feed his family. Even though he hadn’t shut the door upon leaving, he reached out and rapped lightly upon the solid wood to announce his return. As he paused a second at the door, Gunnar eyed the graceful sweeping curves of the script ‘C’ emblazoned on the door. That’s the same letter on my door, he thought to himself before glancing into the room. When he saw her laying on her bed, with her earphones nestled in her cat-like ears, he wondered if she was awake or not.

Hesitating, he decided to give the door another shot. Gunnar knocked on the door, waiting for the odd girl resting on the bed to acknowledge his arrival.

13///Closed///Room C vs Dina Empty Re: ///Closed///Room C vs Dina Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:45 am

Dina Lifted the Pillow from her head and listened for the second knock as she nodded confirming the first was real and looking over to Gunnar as she smiled bouncing up to a standing position, motioning for him to come in,

" Dina sorry... She wasnt napping she was...." she trailed off not really not knowing how to explain pushing voices out of her head without sounding crazy..

there Isn't... Idiot... so shut your trap before he locks you up too it said again as Dina Obeyed it this time looking to Gunnars Own Drapes with her Crimson eyes...

" What are those for?"

14///Closed///Room C vs Dina Empty Re: ///Closed///Room C vs Dina Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Gunnar Sigmond

Gunnar Sigmond
Bronze
Bronze

"It's alright, Dina, just didn't want to barge in and interrupt yer sleep," he said with a dismissive wave of his hand as he entered her room. He arched an eyebrow when she asked her question, "These? To replace yours. I figure since I don't really want 'em, ya might as well go ahead and have some nice ones. I'll just take the torn ones back with me once we stich 'em back together." Gunnar approached her and then went a little further, placing the folded cloth on the bed. Turning to face her again, he tucked his hand into his pocket and pulled out the small parcel. "Here's the needle and thread," he said. "Where did you put the torn curtains?"

15///Closed///Room C vs Dina Empty Re: ///Closed///Room C vs Dina Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:25 am

She smiled, showing a catlike fang and taking the parcel as she walked over to the dresser opening up a drawer and pulled out the torn curtans that she had neatly folded and stuffed away.. her catlike tail whipping around in excitement.

" Right here actually.." Handing it to him eagerly as she shut the drawer roughly... causing one of the newspaper clippings to fall on the floor, she swiftly picked it back up and set it on top lazily before bouncing back onto her bed and opening the parcel to examine the sewing items.

16///Closed///Room C vs Dina Empty Re: ///Closed///Room C vs Dina Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Gunnar Sigmond

Gunnar Sigmond
Bronze
Bronze

When Dina smiled, she displayed another feline feature that Gunnar had not noticed before: her fangs. For the briefest of moments one of his eyebrows arched again as he allowed her to take the package containing the sewing supplies. Gunnar reached out to take the curtains from her, but he walked passed her to the bed and set the drapes on the bed. He smoothed the cloth out and examined the tears. "They won't look like new, but they at least won't have any holes in 'em anymore," he muttered.

Turning, Gunnar looked at the curious cat-girl as she opened the sewing kit. Inside there was a few needles and a few tiny spools of thread and a small pair of scissors. It wasn't much, but it would do in a pinch. "Should we get started?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum