Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
/// Closed Room G I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
/// Closed Room G I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
/// Closed Room G I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
/// Closed Room G I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
/// Closed Room G I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
/// Closed Room G I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
/// Closed Room G I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
/// Closed Room G I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
/// Closed Room G I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
/// Closed Room G I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
/// Closed Room G I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
/// Closed Room G I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
/// Closed Room G I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
/// Closed Room G I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
/// Closed Room G I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

/// Closed Room G

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1/// Closed Room G Empty Room G Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:30 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen was walking in the hallway dripping water as he stood infront of G-room soaking making a big wet spot beneath him. He was topless as his jacket was on his right shoulder looking at the pal of his hand raising his right eyebrow”What is that?He looked at the G-letter on the door”Was this my dorm or her dorm?”He looked around trying to figure if he is on the male wing or the female wing as always he had bad sense of direction

He smiled and took deep breath and moved his right hand knocking on the door. He waited for couple of seconds hearing nothing coming from inside. He didn’t know if there is someone inside or not. He knocked on the door again stronger this time. Then sighed opening the door walking in looking around amazed by the room. He saw that there is one bed which means he is going to stay in this place alone

He closed the door and moved to place the sword near the bed resting it against the wall and walked in the bathroom looking around. He took off his clothes and started to try having shower. He stepped in the bathtub looking around ”What kind of lake is that?”He sighed and moved his hands everywhere trying to turn the water on till he felt it. He smiled standing there enjoying his shower.

After a while he was facing the same problem in turning off the water walking out the bathtub. He saw the towels taking one to dry his body and wrapping it around his waist walking out to the room with his hair is wet he grabbed his jacket and the jacket placing them near the window to get them dried. Then he jumped on the bed laying on his back moving his hand looking at G-letter. He made sure that this letter isn’t erased while having shower

2/// Closed Room G Empty Finding New Beginnings. Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:34 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

A gentle sigh, a single girl, a moment in the cold crisp hallway. With bare feet against the cold linoleum, she would have to wait for her shoes to dry off from the wash she had given them. She was fresh and clean finally after her many trials in this school so far, and now she had something new to keep attention, for at least a little while. Quickly, while in her room still, she gathered her books of gypsy lore and stuffed them into a small shoulder bag. Quickly making sure she was dressed properly this time in the mirror, that everything she needed she had on her this time.

Again, like before, she pulled out a golden bracelet where she had hung Sarthas's ring from, with grieving thoughts, she pushed them from her mind as she placed Prince Garens ring upon, quickly tying it around her neck, letting it fall hidden beneath her soft red tunic that came knee length down, covering white stockings. Prepared she took off out of her room and into the hall way, her bare feet making a soft pitter patter as she snuck out of the female wing. As she passed by the windows, she would stop only to stare at the fading sun falling behind the trees.

It was growing late so she would have to make her stop quick, as she moved to the front entrances of the dorm halls, searching down the list for Garen's name, finding it and his room letter. She laughed out loud, covering her face as she did. Just to find that he had been given the same letter as her, only in the male dormitory. Giggling away, she let herself into the male dorms and started off down the hall, hoping not to intrude on anyone that was walking around.

Quickly she went down the hallway, reading letter by letter and finding that 'G' came up rather quickly. Standing in front of the door, taking a deep breath she smiled slightly as she held her breath and knocked softly on the door three times. With just but a musical whisper escaping her lips ''My lord.... My Lost Prince... It is I, Gypsy Merisa... Please be here...''

http://www.freewebs.com/smokingscharacterprofiles

3/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:19 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen opened his mouth Yawning and moving his right hand rubbing his eye softly and looking at the ceiling taking deep breath and closing his eyes thinking about the female he just met at the courtyard. She was beautiful and different. He wanted to know more about her. Why she look so sad. Why its hard for her to smile. What happened in the past with her friend .Many questions were spinning in his head. He opened his eyes looking at the door when he heard the knocking

''My lord.... My Lost Prince... It is I, Gypsy Merisa... Please be here...''

He smiled shaking his head standing up and walking towards the door rubbing the back of his head opening the door looking at her tilting his head to the right slightly”How can I make you say my name. I told you no need for lord or prince”He opened the door slightly wider to let her in smiling looking at her

He moved to walk around her to stand infront of her again ”Look at you, you are gorgeous”He giggled looking down seeing her bare feet”What happened to your shoesHe moved to sit on the bed looking at her as he was topless and his lower body is covered by the towel”So what did you find?”

4/// Closed Room G Empty Stepping Over Borders. Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Smiles. That is what she was as he opened the door, almost giggling in a sense as she looked at his smile. His comment of her calling him by royalty made her laugh, her hand quickly lifting and covering her smile. Moving in a quick hop as he opened the door, she slid in and let her bag drop from her shoulder onto the ground beside her.''I will make a deal with you Garen....'' She dragged his name out as a smirk laid on her lips. ''I will only call you Prince when we are by our selves and in a secure area.''

She smirked, even if he agreed to this, she still got to feel respective for her calling him Prince, but would only have to hide the truth from those in the school. Head tilting as he commented on her appearance, once more making her smile and shy away from the obvious. Her face would flush with a very light pink flushing over her face, she would turn and look out his window, leaning against the railing of it. Looking down into the open fields of the world beyond.

''My shoes? ....Oh yes, they were soaking wet so I put them over the vent in my room so they would dry quicker.'' Letting off a small laugh she spun around after her face had cool down from it's flush and moved past him once again. Stopping before she leaned over to grab the bag against the floor, head tilting as she looked at him entirely for the first time since she had met him. ''Did I interrupt your dressing?'' She giggled away before quickly leaning over, grasping the bags strap and dragging it back up with herself.

Half naked and sitting on the bed, she could only shake her head before moving beside him and dropping her bag of books beside him. ''Well... I came to thinking, that if you are royalty of Orebia, or Orebic, which was once located in the eastern channel.... I would think that your kind would be in my books of old, or in the mythical lore's...'' She thought to herself, and if he isn't... Then we shall take the dangerous road of touching him and allowing the memories to unlock, to fill piece by piece. But this she did not want to do, this would take many days of training to save the energy to do this.

But for the Prince, she would do what she needed, what she must to bring him back to who he truly was. No man should be lost within his own mind, his own memories, no matter how much of a cruel fate it is. Breathing deeply she sat on the floor with two books in front of her, flipping through them for any hint or incantation about who this man was. He was not of her time, but of her minds time. Lost within the rifts of space and death.

She would remember her past, when they would travel fifteen hours just to go to the market of Croatia, to sell their gems and to get basic necessities like wool and iron. A smile pierced across her lips as she pulled out her oldest book, it weight a good ten pounds, and was bound with Iron locks. She laid this on her lap and laid her hands over the locks, with a soft chant they opened, this was only something blood kin of the Labelle's. Flipping through quickly she started humming in a very soft tune as she searched through the pages.

5/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen smiled closing the door after Merisa stepped in. He looked down at his body and smiled standing up looking at her with a slight blush on his face shaking his head”No, I was just laying on the bed after the shower. But it seems i fell a sleep”He giggled and walked towards the window taking his pants looking back at her with a smile on his face”Gimme a moment.”He walked in the bathroom removing the towel and putting his pants on buttoning it

He moved to put his head under the water to wake up after the little sleep he had.He moved his head up shaking it fast then walked out with his head dripping on his nude body which was full of scares and cuts.He grabbed a towel and started drying his hair walking towards her to sit beside her on the bed listening to her nodding then looking at the two books she placed on the floor infront of her.He took deep breath going to sit on the floor moving his eyes between them.

He looked at her and took deep breath”Fine, We can start with reading those books”He grabbed one of them opening it looking at it”I will read this one. And you read the other one”He stood up and moved towards the window hopping to sit on its edge with his legs out and his back to the room reading it carefully trying to find anything related to Kingdom of Orebia

He could feel the cool breeze across his cheeks and his bare chest while reading the book. After couple of hours he moved his head up then looked back at her taking a deep breath”I found something”He said moving his legs to jump in the room but he slipped which made him fall on his face inside the room and the book fly way on the floor infront of him with it opened at the picture of the a demon with a name written underneath it ‘Mordekaiser’.

Garen closed his eyes tightly standing up hardly rubbing his nose softly”ARGH!! that really hurts!!”He moved to grab the book and saw the picture which made ‘Mordekaiser’inside him gets excited and his aura suddenly felt across the room strongly.Garen moved his right hand to cover his face trying to control himself”Why this feeling again?! what is that?”

6/// Closed Room G Empty Danger, There Are Demons Inside. Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:02 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

With a smile she only shook her head, ‘’Not harm taken, I came a bit earlier than expected is all.’’ She gave a soft giggle as she started fiddling with the books, laying the iron clasped one out before her. As he took the other book, she watched him carefully, seeing if he had any instant reaction to it, you never know, people gain memories back from the silliest of things. Her eyes back on the books as she sorted through the content page of hers, quietly humming as she flipped through it.

Quickly and silently, she laid out on the floor on her stomach with the book opened to the first page. She watched him move and sit on the ledge her eyes watching his facial reactions as he moved. Smiling slightly as he looked so innocent with the sun setting against him in the window pane. Only a smile would stay as she turned back to her book, flipping through pages , humming silently in a soft tune.

Hours would fly by, as she would fold the corners of a few pages related to the Kingdom of Orebia only by association though, spells and history that clashed together from years ago. Stories of kings and their heir. Then his voice would stop her humming, her eyes raised up to look at him. ''Let's see what you have found...''He stepped forward then all of a sudden disappeared behind the bed and onto the floor. Her jaw dropped and quickly she got up and rushed over to him.

‘’Garen! Are you alright my lord?’’ She went to grasp him by his hand to help him up, but then she felt the presence that she had felt before with him, and quickly took a step back. But as he lifted his hand and hid himself from her, this is when she grew worried. Such an aura to expose itself, and to what she thought. Quickly her head turned to the book, and a great demon, her kind knew and fought for such a long time, was there in that picture, tossed across the room.

In one quick motion, she rushed across the room, closing the book and sealing it shut once again. Tossing it into her bag she quickly rushed to Garen, taking his hand and with all her strength pulling it from his face. With both hands she clasped her hands against his face and forced him to look into her eyes. She watched as his eyes burned with the desire of death and pain, a fire burning in a gentle saint.

She spoke now in Romanian, to Garens state it would be jibberish, but within his mind he would understand her words. ‘’Garen… Hear my voice…’’ She would speak as her eyes changed to white circles hiding under dark locks of hair. ‘’Do not fear the dark, it does not own you. Hear my voice.’’ She would speak in her musical tone, a sense of calming and Temperance.

7/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:07 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen was hardly hearing her voice as he was lost in fighting that feeling which was stronger than any time before.The moment Merisa grabbed his hand pulling it off his face.She saw it, Garen's eyes were yellow and the demonic presence became stronger than before.It was just a moment before she could feel it, Overwhelming her body sending chills to her hand and she became blind for a moment before she could see it. A new place, Not Garen's room anymore

She was able to see it. Garen's lost past that he didn't know much about.It was the castle of Orebia. blood everywhere,countless dead bodies on the floor and fire is surrounding the place. It was like the throne room where there were a demon standing holding two fire blades facing a human warrior holding two blades as well.The human warrior was exhausted as he the blade his his right hand was up to defend himself while the other blade was down as his left hand was wounded and bleeding.They were surrounded by many demons watching this duel to see who will be victorious

/// Closed Room G Heavyarmoredswordsman

Screams were everywhere but the most clear among them was of a young two years old kid.The young prince was standing behind the pillar watching his father battling the demon while crying and rubbing his eyes off tears calling for his father scared from the view of dead bodies and blood.Demons saw him and was about to give him a killing blow to end his childish screaming.But another brave warrior appeared in the scene slaying those demons looking at the king with worrying eyes"My lord,The prince is safe. I will protect him with my life"

/// Closed Room G Malewarriorsdt

The king looked at his faithful guard nodding"Thanks Shen,Please take care of him"He looked back at the demon who was ready to give him the final killing blow. The king knew that it was his end soon. He decided to finish this battle and moved his two blades crossing them and started to say some random words that the demon didnt understand.The next moment the demon found that the blades were stapped in his body and the king was on his knees looking at his son and his guard smiling "You will be safe now my son."He looked at Shen taking his last breath ordering him"Shen! Escape.. Garen must liveHe said that falling on his face closing his eyes while the demon fell on his knees as he started to fade slightly looking at the king"Damn you Archfiend!!"

At that time Shen was able to get out of the throne room carrying the young prince and riding a horse running fast like the wind followed by many flying demons trying to kill him and the young prince.Shen found no other way to save the prince but by sacrificing himself.He jumped off the horse letting it run away with the prince while he stood there holding his sword fighting the demons.

At that time Garen pushed Merisa away hard covering his left side of his face with his left hand breathing heavily looking down.He slowly started removing his hand away looking at her.The left side of his face was completely changed.It was black with red lines around his left eye.His left eye was turned to red as the demonic aura now was spreading across the whole school putting all the people in the school under high pressure.His voice changed as it was now more stronger and rough"G..Get out of here!! i cant control it anymore!"

8/// Closed Room G Empty Demons Vain. Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:47 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

A split second, a moment more, a single spell that she did not know. Pulled into his world, forced in through touch, she held on tightly for the ride and made sure she did not leave him alone in this time. Dragged into the stench of death, into the bowels of blood and dismembered parts, the touch of darkness surrounding everything. Like a ghost in the corner of the room, hidden behind monstrous blood ridden demons.

Scared now, and worried of where he was taking her, deep within his mind she may become lost. In this sudden moment she heard yells beyond the demons, and she moved past the demons into the circle of the fight, watching this man and demon fight it out. The demon that looked like the drawing in her book, so descriptive as it was. She knew this beast to be ‘Mordekaiser’, the presence she had felt with Garen before, she now felt in full blast as she stood in this circle.

Watching as he screamed out to a small child in the corner that he called Garen, the final striking blow to the Royal King, the movement making Merisa scream out in horror trying to save a memory. But as quickly as she moved, so did the memory. Next she knew they were running through a forest on horse back, with just but a moments time with demons chasing close behind.

Again she was very scared and worried of what was happening next, stuck on the horse this time the man that was called ‘Shen’ dropped from the horse and stopped to fight the demons as he rushed the horse with Garen on it further. Here was where the memory dropped.

A force so strong, something unfamiliar to her, shoved across the room as she was sent on her butt, into the wall she crashed. Groaning out in pain from the burning on her chest and the pain in her back. Even though she was hurt, she knew she was going to heal, and stood back up on her feet. ’’PRINCE GAREN!’’ She would scream before she stepped back up to him and grasped onto his wrists. ’’Garen! Stop this! Come from the darkness! He is but a demon!!! Let me help you!’’ Her screams would turn into cries, as blood red tears would fall from her white colored eyes.

9/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:13 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen's Breathes became heavy and loud as he was looking at Merisa with his different eyes.The red lines around his left eye were spreading slowly towards the right side of his face making the black background spread with it turning most of his face into black.The demonic aura that he was making was getting stronger and heavier which made him fall on his knees looking down moving his right hand towards his hard feeling it pounding strongly saying in the same strange voice"S..Stop that..I don't..want to see more"

Garen was seeing visions.'Mordekaiser' was showing him those visions to weak him more to force him to release his second form.The moment that Merisa moved back to hold his wrist .She was also able to see those visions.It was like she was transferred to one of the cities that 'Mordekaiser' invaded with his large demon army.He was showing them the city falling apart. Flames everywhere, Kids are crying,Women are screaming as the demons were either raping or killing them infront of their helpless men.It was horrible scene that he was showing both of them.

Back to the present Garen's face was nearly completely turning into black and his hair was longer now.Slightly a circle appear underneath them.It started to turn into red and started to rotate slowly.Garen looked down seeing it and pushed her away again moving his both hands to rest them on the floor"P..Please Mersia..Get out of here!!"Suddenly a flame pillar surrounded him as he wasn't visible but as a shadow while his sword near the bed started to shake and fell on the floor moving slowly towards the flame pillar

10/// Closed Room G Empty This soul I will try and save. Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:38 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Visions again, everytime she touched him she could not stop these visions. This time something of a more cruel nature, city under flame, everyone suffering in deep pain and regret. Only a moment she had to breathe in, but when she breathed in, it was nothing but sulfur and flame. Her sight was blocked and she was forced away once again, toppling to the ground and landing on her side this time. She laid there staring at him, as pillars of fire surrounded him. ''Garen! I can't leave you like this!''

Tears running down her face, as he pushed her away once again. With nothing else to do she stood by and could only watch as her friend fell under this demons spell. With only so much that she could do, she did not have her Gypsy Bane or her heart pendants. With just a small amount of time left she had nothing else to do but force herself through the pillars of flames. Burning her skin, her dress catching fire and her hair singed from the burn of hot flames. Only his touch of skin in her hand would make her finally stop.

Holding his face in her hands, as she burned in the flames, the sword creeping across the floor into the flames. She would kick it away and cause it to creep up once again. Her hands around his face, with all the evil that resided in him, the demon that stared back at her. '' I am taking Garen back Mordekaiser! He is not yours to take, his body is still human!'' She would pull him down to her level, allowing lips to touch to pull him back. As lips touched, a white spell released from her eyes and mouth, surging into the boy as she expend her energy, with her Soul Search working through the demon, she found where he locked Garen away, and stared calling to him, pulling him out gently.

11/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen was completely lost in the demon’s spell as he was losing his way back to be human or controlling his body. He just stood in the middle of the flame pillar looking forward seeing her as his body slowly started to become more demonic. He was losing his human nature slowly allowing the demonic form to appear. Slowly he moved his head towards the creeping sword moving towards him slowly. The half demon moved his right hand straight towards the sword wanting it to come closer to finish the ritual to reach his next form.

Garen moved his face to look at the female that is walking towards the flame pillars sacrificing herself. Deep inside Garen was seeing his only friend Merisa rising into walking in the flame which made him scream trying to tell her to stay away. But his screams wont heard which made him fall to sit down moving his knees to his chest lost in the dark world that ‘Mordekaiser created for him inside the demon

The moment that the sword was about to reach Garen’s hand he found it getting kicked away again by the female who was able to step inside. The half demon looked at the female seeing her nude after fire ate her clothes while her body got some burns. He felt calm when she touched his cheeks. Her soft hands made him feel more relaxed but the demonic presence was getting stronger

He looked at her with his red angry eyes feeling her soft lips touching his. He moved his hands down not resisting her. Deep inside the demon Garen was still sitting wrapping his arms around his knees which were against his chest. He was completely surrounded by darkness till the moment he saw the light. He stood up hardly looking at her moving his hand slowly towards hers. The moment he touched her hand was the moment that Garen’s eyes returned to normal looking at her returning the kiss softly.

Garen continued kissing her back softly moving his arms to wrap them around her waist causing the fire to move away from her. The flames started to be replaced by the light coming from her while hugging her softly feeling her soft skin. The red lines on his face started to shrink disappearing while his face was returning to normal. He broke the kiss looking at her smiling which made the light around them disappear. Their wounds were healing slightly fast as they were touching each other.

The sword stopped creeping as the demonic aura disappeared and Garen’s eyes were back to be humanly again. He looked at her with his eyes locked at hers”You saved me Merisa.I saw you when I was trapped. You appeared like an angel to me”He moved his head tilting it softly lowering it to kiss her lips again softly closing his eyes while his arms hugging her more tightly

12/// Closed Room G Empty Touch of Flames. Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

The smell of burning skin, hair and clothing erupted into her senses like nothing before. The smell of death and decaying matter filled her mind and surrounded her in this darkness. The world that Mordekaiser had created to shelter Garen away for eternity. The screaming of children filled her ears as only her sight could see the deep red eyes of the demon she knew from history all to well. The feeling of despair did not leave her as she continued to search for Garen in the broken and dark hell that Mordekaiser created to seal them away. Blood tears ran down her face, deep in her own soul, she wanted to save this man. She wanted him to find who he was before he fell too deep.

She could not let this happen, she could spot him, hiding away in the pits of darkness, with just but a simple gesture would she send her heart to him. Send her will and soul to him, the darkness of the demons overbearingly powerful as she could only sit and wait, forcing herself any deeper would scar the boy, or cause more damage to her. Memories she had seen, she did not wish upon anyone, yet here he was, dangerous but safe.

Then a force was felt, a push against her lips as the white light would fade from her eyes, returning one of them back to the gentle green color that endured more than one terrible night. The touch a comforting aura that surrounded them, making her skin cool with the touch of it. His skin was turning back to normal, once more looking human and safe. A warmth around her body felt, made her jump slightly as she was bare from the fires burning her clothing away. But as he healed, so did her wounds along her arms and back, gained from testing the devastating fires.

As she healed, she felt pain, she felt sorrow for the soul she had just saved tears stained her face with droplets of red against her cheeks. The pale color of his skin returning as her hands laid on his cheeks, gently holding him until her hands healed and she could pull them from his body without hurting herself even more. Drained of energy, she fell against him, her head raised against his chest, she would only softly smile, widely as she held eyes with this man. ’’My Prince…..You are safe, you are back…’’ She spoke weakly as she held tightly onto his arms, drained of energy, not caring at the moment of her naked body, she could only hold onto him as her concentration was fading quickly.

’’An angel…. Trapped you were, in darkness I will find… Like death I swoop and search the lands... As long as my Prince is safe…’’ His lips touching against hers, made her face flush with just a hint of red as he moved to hug her, drained of energy, her fingers curled against his arms, holding tight as she felt herself slipping to the ground, her knees buckling from the white light that had saved him. Her eyes opened half ways and she stared up into his for a moment, as a hand raised from his arm and dragged down the side of his face. ’’My lord is safe once again…’’

13/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

’’My Prince…..You are safe, you are back…’’

Those soft words came from her beautiful lips as she was smiling to him. He smiled back to her looking at her eyes as they were back to normal. Softly he nodded looking at her”Yes, You saved me.He shook his head smiling while looking back at her”I never imagined that you will do thatGaren never felt like that before.It was for the first time he was feeling comfortable, calm and safe

His arms were still around her nude waist, feeling her soft skin which was healing slowly along with his body from the burns caused by his ’Mordekaiser’s’ flames. His lips were on hers kissing her softly while feeling her fingers curling against his muscular arms. His head was tilted and his eyes were closed feeling for the first time that there is someone caring for his existence. Not like the past when most of the kids or the villagers were hating him because of the unknown existence in him

’’An angel…. Trapped you were, in darkness I will find… Like death I swoop and search the lands... As long as my Prince is safe…’’

He opened his eyes as he heard those words coming from her weakly. Then he felt her slipping to the ground which made him break the kiss and hold her hand moving on one knee with her taking her to rest her head against his arm while looking at her worried”Merisa…Are you ok?”He was feeling that her energy were drained and her body was cold

He moved his left hand against her back while his right hand to the back of her knees carrying her softly walking towards the bed placing her on it covering her nude body while sitting on the edge of the bed holding her hand between his looking worried and terrified. He felt her cold hand against his cheek. Moving his hand to hers that was on his cheek with a slight worrying smile”Its ok. Don’t say anything. Just rest and we can talk later”

14/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:45 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Lift, is what she could feel as she felt she was being spun in spot and moved. Then a soft plush beneath her confirmed that she was being moved, a shudder escaped body as she clung tightly onto the blanket that covered over her, holding it to her face in a cover for her groaning of slight emotional pain. Her hand against his cheek would start to sink from his face, falling against his shoulder. ’’I will be fine….Just tired is all…Tired…’’ His voice filled with worry was almost comforting as she was in a new secure area. His honesty and gentleness was heat bursting.

Her hand would hold tightly to his should. ’’But are you well? Not feeling as if your going to take over the world in seconds gone by?’’ She smiled weakly and before she knew it, one of her hands curled beneath her head, holding the blanket tight to her face as she dreamt in sorrows and pain. If one where to know what she was thinking, it would be only to travel in her mind. Seeing those visions that she had been shown, trying to take in the smell of death and decay in the same breath. The torture of the dark pits was cruel on her soul. As dead as she may be at times, that was something she did not want to experience again, at least not alone.

’’I’ll stay quiet, but..Please just be safe and don’t worry about me… I’m just tired from the burn…We will cover this tomorrow though…’’ She thought of the morrow and how it was going to go, what with her having class the next day she would have to explain over tea and pancakes. In any case, she held tight to his wrist as she started to drift off to sleep, hoping only to nap for a few hours into the late evening. Until then, the memories played over in her head.

15/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:40 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen held her hand that was on his face softly moving it down holding her both hands together nodding and tilting his head moving his face towards hers making them apart just inches away from her with his eyes locked at hers saying in a soft calm voice”Since you keep saying my prince and my lord…I have decided to call you Angel”He giggled and moved to kiss her lips softly

’’I’ll stay quiet, but… Please just be safe and don’t worry about me… I’m just tired from the burn…We will cover this tomorrow”

He nodded looking at her standing up slowly still bending on the bed holding her hands ”Yea.. Just keep quiet and rest.. close those eyes and go to sleep till the morning , I will make sure that you get peaceful sleep”He moved his hands to close her eyes slowly moving his head to place a soft kiss on her forehead whispering softly”Thanks you Angel.

Garen moved to stand up moving the covers making sure she is covered very well before moving his hand on her hair petting it softly. He took deep breath and walked to get the book out of her bag. Walking towards the window looking outside feeling the cold breeze. He jumped to sit on the edge of it with his legs outside crossed while opening the book and reading it again trying to know more about his past after what he saw with Merisa

16/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

His words echoed in her mind as she slept, as his memories played over and over in her head. Catching little details more strongly than when she had just seen it the first time. Small things like the kingdom itself and the era it was placed in. Centuries ago it had seemed that he was but a child, which made thought drift into dream. She could now see the faces of the men that she saw fighting the demons, recognizing them easier this way as one at least in relation to Garen as his father, she would have to think with the words he screamed.

The change of being in both father and son when things turned for the worst, and Mordekaiser who seems to be sapped of everything of which made him the demon. Only small things like the childs eyes changing colors as he was pulled away from the scene, she noticed strange small things. Nightmares of remembrance as she was pulled in once again this time to Mordekaiser’s world. The tortured, the cruel and the obscene. Nightmares that played over and over in her head as she slept.

A soft yawn escaped her lips, stretching her arms out above her head. The shade of the blanket covering her eyes, reaching her hands up through the blanket she pulled it down over her head to see it was just rising dawn. Again she yawned, automatically her arms shot out at her sides and stretched above her head. Then quickly she wrapped the blanket cover around her body firmly as she stared around for a moment. She had awoken with a blank mind and had almost forgotten everything that had happened, shock can be quite honestly a disturbance.

Then she remembered the night before, and the boy that she had named the Lost Prince. With but a shake of her head, hands covering her face thinking of everything that she had to do yet, had to say, yet there was so much she did not want to remember again. But this were the things she didn’t mind going through, to help another out. Considering this one had been so kind to her.

17/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen started reading the book carefully trying to understand the demon he saw in the vision with Merisa. He read that ‘Mordekaiser’ was one of the Hell’s lords. He was famous to be a very aggressive demon. Only looking for victory and conquer more cities. In the book it was written that ‘Mordekaiser’ conquered many cities and destroyed many kingdoms. He was also the reason of the disappearance of many species.

’Mordekaiser’ got many names that he was famous of. Garen started reading them loudly”The conqueror , The demongod”He continued moving his eyes on the names. He stopped reading moving his head to look at Merisa making sure she is sleeping on his bed peacefully. He smiled slightly moving his head back to continue reading the book. After couple of hours he jumped inside the room placing the book on the edge of the window walking in the bathroom

He decided to take a bath after all what happened. He took off his pants stepping in the bathtub letting the water flow on his burned body which was healing slowly. He moved his head down closing his eyes and resting his hands on the wall thinking that what just happen might happen again. He moved his head up still eyes closed receiving the falling water. He was afraid that this might happen again but on that time he lose control and hurt her.

Garen stepped out of the tub holding the towel drying his body and after he wrapped his body with a towel and placing another towel on his head. He walked out to check if Merisa woke up or still sleeping. He saw her sitting on the bed stretching his body. He walked towards the bed smiling happily seeing that she is fine, and the burns are healing. He sat on the edge of the bed beside her” So how do you feel now?”

18/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Sitting up, holding the blanket over her chest as she leaned towards him, burned or not she would lay her head against his shoulder with a gentle sigh escaping her lips. His being there was almost comforting until she thought of what had happened and she smiled just a bit before her head tilted up towards his face, with a gentle smile piercing her skin. ’’I feel wonderful, I am sorry of that. I must have used more energy than I am used to for that…’’ Her eyes stared at him apologetically before she noticed the books were missing from her bag.

With a slight smirk on her lips she stood up from her place on the bed, holding the blanket sheet so it wrapped around her form firmly, her hair curled and laid over her shoulders and down her back in a morning mess. She walked carefully with silent footsteps and moved along the floor, her head searching back and forth for the book. In the bathroom she trailed and found her book upon the counter, walking over she quickly grabbed it and headed back out into the room. Stepping quickly she crawled back onto the bed and sat beside Garen, her head laying against his shoulder once again.

’’Find what you were looking for I assume…’’ Her eyes fluttered up at him before looking down at the book she held in her hands. Thumbing through the pages she came on the demons, then the kingdom and small repeats of kings and their heir. ’’My Prince, aren’t you tired? It seems you have not slept all through the night…’’ Her hands brushed over the words on the book on her lap, shifting slightly so the blanket held tightly against her body.

19/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:51 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen smiled slightly when she rested her head against his wet shoulder.He was happy that she was fine and looks good at last. Moving his hand to her head petting her hair before placing a soft kiss on it”I am glad you are alright”He moved his head to look at her eyes with a wide smile on his face saying playfully”You know what, I decided to call you Angel from now on”He laughed moving her head back to his shoulder moving his hand to hold hers rubbing his thumb on it softly while tilting his head to rest over hers

It was just moments when he saw her standing up wrapping the blankets around her waist and searching for something. He raised his eyebrow tilting his head slightly seeing her going in the bathroom”Looking for something?’He then saw her coming back with the book in her hand. He nodded to himself giving her room to sit back on the bed beside him placing her head on his shoulder again as he nodded to her question slightly”I guess..Not everything is mentioned in the book though”

He stood up and moved to sit infront of her on the bed looking at her ”I now know about ‘Mordekaiser’ .How he was a a demon that only exist for destruction”Garen looked away moving his eyes down letting himself in deep thinking about all of this before he starts talking again”I don’t know why did my father curse me with that?..Was it the only way to do it? Didn’t he think that I might go through hell because of this curse?”

His words were coming from the deep thinking in his mind. He was sad depressed. Feeling that at any moment he would kill any of the students or the teachers if he lost control again on this demon. He then looked at her forcing a smile on his lips to comfort her”I am fine. I was worried about you so I didn’t think about sleeping. I guess I gain more energy and power when you are around me”

20/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:19 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

She thought about it for quite some time, and let herself be collected in his words. Calling her Angel would be a new thing for her to get used to, but she called him her Prince, so it would only be fair. In the shade of his form, she would sit against him, listening to him speak as she flipped through the book. In comfort she laid against him, what he spoke of was only true, the evil that rested within this demon. The cruel and evil sense of destruction, the un endless torture of beings for absolutely no reason but to place them in pain and torture for the rest of their lives.

A shudder went through her spine as she could taste the blood from the memories that flushed in her mind, yet his touch wasn’t making her see anything else, she was glad she was gaining control of her powers finally. As he fell into deep thinking, she sat up and lifted her head off of his shoulder, taking his wrist into her hand, gently holding him there as he smiled to himself. She knew his thoughts to be of ill nature and only bared a gentle smile on those broken lips of hers.

’’As long as you say you are fine, I will believe you, but tonight you must promise me to take care of yourself and actually get some good nights sleep my dear Prince.’’ Her free hand out stretched to his face and gently cupped his cheek, as she did this, in her light musical toned whisper as she stared softly into his eyes. ’’Please my dear Prince, do not fear for everyone around you, we will go out to the woods on the night of the full moon and help train you to make you stronger, I’m sure there are books that can help us lead in the right direction. But for now, think happy thoughts and join us here in Caislin Hallows.’’

21/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen looked at her when he felt her soft hands around his wrists. He found her smile helping him quite well to relax and calm himself. He looked down moving his hands to hold hers moving his thumbs slowly to rub them.”You know..You are really beautiful Angel.. I don’t mean only appearance. but also inside”He moved his right hand pointing his finger at her hear making it touch her body through the blankets ”May be your strong heart is what brought me back from ‘Mordekaiser” Realm”

’’As long as you say you are fine, I will believe you, but tonight you must promise me to take care of yourself and actually get some good nights sleep my dear Prince.’’

He smiled moving to lay on the bed with his head on her lap and his hands beside him”I am fine..Dont worry so much Angel But it will be hard for me to sleep after what happened…I don’t want to hurt anyone..Or ‘Mordekaiser’ take over my soul againHe felt her hand on his cheek which made him close his eyes enjoying the softness on his strong skin

He opened his eyes as he listened to her words which made him move to lay on his back still his head still on her lap. He looked up at her and took deep breath before talking softly”What about you Angel?! Why you always sound sad and afraid? Why don’t you share your pain with me as I shared my pain with you?”He moved to sit on his butt beside her moving his hands to hold hers with a slight smile”May be I can make you feel better as you did with me”

22/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:22 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

His touch, his being, his surprise to her sadness. Only a moment as she released his face from her hands, his silken voice tempted her mind as she only held her place. His hands touched onto hers, and only sent a shiver through her body, a smile on her face as she leaned towards him, almost prepared to kiss him as she leaned towards him, but at the last she let herself fall against his bed. Bouncing some as she laid against it, he was still holding her hands, and gently she squeezed his hands within her own.

She truly enjoyed his being there, and that she understood that she was there for him as much as he was there for her. So she waited for his voice to hush, as one sentence hung in her mind. ‘So sad and afraid’ In truth she was so scared of letting herself become involved with someone, even emotionally seemed like a train wreck to her. But for a moment she held tightly onto his hands, her eyes staring deeply into his as a smile placed against her lips.

’’Garen.. If you truly want to know.. I will tell you somethings…’’ She hushed down before she would continue to speak, she held tightly to his hands and scooted closer towards him as she held onto him. ’’I was raised in Romania, ‘tis why my accent is tormented with incorrect English and drawn out words… I came here to find friends, a new life, something away from poverty and loss of families. And then I met Sarthas…’’ Her voice dropped and she was now in a whisper as she held tighter to his hands. ‘’He gave me a ring, like you had two days ago. And with that ring, entrusted me with duties, entrusted me with saving him. Something I could not do. Yet every day I think of him, how I failed to save him from the death that could have been prevented. I watched him die in front of my eyes, in the cemetery I go to and worship at every Sunday night after the students have gone to bed. Every day… Every night… I see his face, and it tortures me to think, that I may do the same to you. I may lose you like I have lost so many others. But please… My dear Prince, do not fret, for I have faith, I have saved you once, if anything I can do it again, perhaps better next time…’’ Finally she quieted and her breath finally caught up to her.

23/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:44 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen listen to her carefully feeling the touch of her hands against his. He moved to sit just beside her moving his arm around her holding her shoulder while talking with a calming voice”Listen Angel…May be I am cursed with ‘Mordekaiser’ But the only benefit I am having from this curse… That he will be sure that I stay alive until he controls meHe looked at her smiling moving his hand to her head moving his fingers along her hair saying in a soft giggle

He moved his hand down her cheek moving his finger on her soft cheek smiling slightly”So, No matter what.. I wont be dead that easy…Not unless ‘Mordekaiser’ Take over me…. And I amnot afraid of that.. Cause I have you”He wrapped his arms around her shoulder pulling her to his chest hugging her while whispering softly”I promised you that I will be always there to help you whenever and wherever you are”

He moved his hands to her shoulder pushing her away slightly looking at her eyes still smiling”So… What happened to Sarthas?”He never knew Sarthas before .Nay be he was student in the school before Garen could join it… May be he was more than just friend to Merisa… He wanted to know more about him since Merisa was so concerned about him

24/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:18 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

`As his words touched her ears, like a gentle lullaby he sounded like, his promises and his ifs and when’s echoed through her mind. For just a moment she was held in bliss, against his chest she held onto him and let herself become consumed in his touch, his smell, his hold. An unfair moment as he pushed her away and in her mind it echoed, ’’I promised you that I will be always there to help you whenever and wherever you are.’’

Her face would pierce with a burning smile, as shines in her eyes held onto his happy thoughts. His face that offered her happiness in ways unexplainable. She was entwined with this man already, and had only been with him a few days now. Her unexpected leap of faith into the matters of the heart shocked and amazed her as she stared into his eyes.

Then it would seem her heart was crumbling, breaking under the thought of her Dark Shadow, the thought of his voice echoed in her mind. Making a tear explode onto her face, tears of red that flowed down her face. ’’My Dark Shadow…He’s… Gone to the Abyss… Lost in a vampires touch, he gave the world his final good-bye. And at last, the killer with a gentle heart, with a soft touch has said his final farewell. All because of a night, that I wanted to sing to the dead….’’

Quickly her hands flew up to her face, covering her red tinted tears as she started thinking about when she had first met the Dark Shadow, the same place she had met the man she held so closely now. And with this she cried harder, in the bursts of her tears, so came words. ‘’I’m so scared I’m going to lose you as well Garen. You, My Lost Prince. I am so very frightened of not having to hold, that life will steal you from my grasp, as it did my Dark Shadow.’’ In a moment she shot herself towards him, and clung tightly onto his shoulders. ‘’My Prince…. My Prince…….’’ She would only whisper as she held tightly onto him.

25/// Closed Room G Empty Re: /// Closed Room G Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:48 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen listened to her story with her lost friend who she called Dark shadow carefully. He didn’t try to interrupt her till he saw her started to tear. He moved his right hand whipping the tear away while moving closer to sit beside her wrapping his arm around her shoulder trying to calm her while she is telling him the story. He was afraid that she won’t be able to control herself and get lost in her sorrow and pain. It was a moment, He saw her hands moving to her face and she started to cry harder

‘’I’m so scared I’m going to lose you as well Garen. You, My Lost Prince. I am so very frightened of not having to hold that life will steal you from my grasp, as it did my Dark Shadow.’’,

He looked at her moving his both hands wrapping them around her hugging tightly saying in a soft comforting voice”Shh!!.. Calm down Angel…I am right here…Don’t panic”He took deep breath resting his cheek against her head while hugging her more thinking about her past. It seems that she liked the Dark Shadow. Slowly he moved her away with his hands on her soft nude shoulders looking at her eyes with a smile”Angel..I am not that easy to get rid of …I will be your guardian Prince He tilted his head with a giggle

‘’My Prince…. My Prince…….’’

He felt her hugging him while saying that which made him worry. He was trying his best to make her calm down .by petting on her head and hugging her back. But he saw that she was getting lost in her feelings which made him push her back slightly and moving his right hand to her chin holding it softly before getting his face closer to her tilting it and placing his lips over hers kissing softly. He closed his eyes tasting her lips before breaking it looking at her saying softly”Calm down”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum