Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//CLOSED Room A: Riley's Internal Dilema. Lost in the abyss of crimson tides. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//CLOSED Room A: Riley's Internal Dilema. Lost in the abyss of crimson tides. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//CLOSED Room A: Riley's Internal Dilema. Lost in the abyss of crimson tides. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//CLOSED Room A: Riley's Internal Dilema. Lost in the abyss of crimson tides. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//CLOSED Room A: Riley's Internal Dilema. Lost in the abyss of crimson tides. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//CLOSED Room A: Riley's Internal Dilema. Lost in the abyss of crimson tides. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//CLOSED Room A: Riley's Internal Dilema. Lost in the abyss of crimson tides. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//CLOSED Room A: Riley's Internal Dilema. Lost in the abyss of crimson tides. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//CLOSED Room A: Riley's Internal Dilema. Lost in the abyss of crimson tides. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//CLOSED Room A: Riley's Internal Dilema. Lost in the abyss of crimson tides. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//CLOSED Room A: Riley's Internal Dilema. Lost in the abyss of crimson tides. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//CLOSED Room A: Riley's Internal Dilema. Lost in the abyss of crimson tides. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//CLOSED Room A: Riley's Internal Dilema. Lost in the abyss of crimson tides. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//CLOSED Room A: Riley's Internal Dilema. Lost in the abyss of crimson tides. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//CLOSED Room A: Riley's Internal Dilema. Lost in the abyss of crimson tides. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//CLOSED Room A: Riley's Internal Dilema. Lost in the abyss of crimson tides.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

The walk from the graveyard, across the cold grounds, and up the stairs had been a tiring one. So much strife. So much anger. So many emotions poured in and out of him all at once, it was like a hurricane ripping his mind apart. It was only due to his previous mental anguishes that he was able to hold it together, like a piece of his own mentality that did not want to let go to the world of the living. Although the blood inside of him helped to heal, rather quickly, the bruises across his body from the attack of that... strange tiger, nevertheless, his internal turmoil would never be cured by such simple means. The blood only brought more questions to his mind. Why did he drink it? Why is this woman, named Allis, so damn special? Who was she, and what did she command him for? At first, he went with the flow because his mind told him so. Even with a slightness of rebellion, it would tear his soul apart. But he had no idea who she was, where she came from, and why the hell she decided to simply infect his mind and body with her poison?

He was like a lost sheep in a pack of wolves, ready to devour him at a moments notice. The wolves only playing with the lost sheep because they were unsure who would get the chance to strike at the woolly creature first.

When he felt it was hard to feel her presence, he couldn't reach into her mind so easily without straining himself upon mental anguish for answers. Even when he called out to her, questioning why she had done such a thing to him all he was brought was nothing. Emptiness. No answer. No consolidation. No comfort. He was like a sleeping pawn, ready to do her bidding at a moments notice. But in his mind, he screamed that he was not a tool. Not some kind of... thing to be called upon. Even he felt liked a used rag swept under the rug after an incident such as this. Who the hell was this woman to command him to be this way! Regardless if it was to save a man's life, who he owed a debt to, there were still questions that needed to be answered!

But Alas, there was none.

Stripping off the sweaty shirt, kicking off the jeans, he would only have a few moments to use the sink to rise off all the sweat and grime from his body. Taking a rag, he would wash away the stink and decay that riddled his body. No matter how much he rubbed and scratched at his hands, he could still smell the creature's stink all over his body. It would seem that the blood that flowed through his veins enhanced many of his sensory functions. He was surprised to see her from so far away in the middle of the night. To be able to lift Sarthas like he was a paper mache' doll. To carry him over several hundred feet without a bead of sweat on his forehead.

Clenching his fist, he would calmly let a weak, long shivering sigh escape his lips. Even with a curse, there were gifts to be bared. He knew of the healing properties, but he had no idea of the chemical strengths that came with it. It has been nearly 14 hours since hes taken a taste of her blood, but for some reason... he could feel a small pull in his heart. A need. A desire. It was almost as if she was calling out to him, which made his blood boil. His heart race. His face flush and his eyes glaze over. Even if he were to pack his bags and start running, he had a feeling that he would not get far at all. The call would bring her back, bring him closer to her arms-

CRACK

He would look down to see a small hairline crack mark along the sing that was made. Immediately pulling his hand back from the sink, small bits of porcelain would crumble away from his fingertips and onto the floor. Upon closer investigation, there would be several ridges were a hand used to be, almost an identical hand hold to his grip. "Jesus..." He would say quietly. "What the freaking hell was that all about." He barely knew the woman and was, dare say the word, FANTASIZING about her? What the hell did she put in his drink-....

Standing there, in only his boxers, he wouldn't feel cold. Even as the dawning rise of the sun through his window, he just sighed and let it be. Tonite was a fuck up, tomorrow was a new day. Kicking away the clothes from his bed, he decided to let himself collapse on the bed, rolling over so the covers partially draped him. Too many memories. Too many bad ones. Save a few for the next day. Although his mind began to drift, he knew it was a bad idea to fall asleep without his mind completely settled. But he could not help it, he was exhausted. All of his energy was drained, and the only thing he could think about was his everlasting slumber that soon would follow...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum