Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Closed//Lost. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Closed//Lost. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Closed//Lost. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Closed//Lost. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Closed//Lost. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Closed//Lost. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Closed//Lost. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Closed//Lost. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Closed//Lost. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Closed//Lost. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Closed//Lost. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Closed//Lost. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Closed//Lost. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Closed//Lost. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Closed//Lost. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Closed//Lost.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Closed//Lost. Empty Closed//Lost. Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Smiling, Vixen waved to those in the pool house behind her. When she was walking the woods, it was easy to find the place. It should be easy to find her way back. Looking around she tilted her head as the trees started to take shapes that looked different from earlier. Shutting her eyes she took a deep breath. It is just the light changing Vixen.

Walking further the light started to get less, her legs shaking as she walked down. Biting her lip she almost screamed when a owl hooted. " Where the hell am I?" She spoke out loud finally. Growling she turned around trying to go back to find the pool house." What!? What the hell! It was right here!" She growled before looking back and forth.

"What am I going to do?" Rubbing the back of her neck she started to sing softly, her voice carrying through the air. Her song was full of loneliness, and despair. Vixen was one that was very independent to be lost in the middle of no where and needing someone to come save her was awful.

2Closed//Lost. Empty Re: Closed//Lost. Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Steps were silent, the form attached simply following after a lonely song. Oh how did such a tiresome day seem to drag on. His jeans were loose at the legs but held firm to his waist. A belt wrapped about him, but was angled and weighted to the left. A bokken held by a sting dangled from the belt. Upper body wrapped loosely by a multiple season jacket. That song seemed to lure his attention from the boring aura of the day. Kouichi's left digits trailed along the hilt of the wooden katana.

Fox-like features seeemd keen with a sly smirk. His last step pulled him around the bend of the trail. "Oi, oi.... If you don't have a welcoming aura, even the insects will stay away." His slitted eye lids parted, allowing a glimpse of his electric blue hues. "Do you wish for company? Or await a secret love?" No sarcasm, a stolid expression. His eye lids parting and aiming the electric hues at the female.

As though he expected her to follow, he spun on his heel. Once more setting in a very slowed pace. Shockingly blonde hair was dammed up behind a bandana, conidering his asian exterior this was a rare sight. "Do keep up, even the most common trails change when the lights are gone." Without glancing back, the distance between them began to grow.

3Closed//Lost. Empty Re: Closed//Lost. Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Vixen blinked twice as the man seemed to appear out of thin air. "Do you wish for company? Or await a secret love?" The words entered the air, making her tilt her head." Secret lover?" She almost laughed shaking her head. " No no, it is simply I am lost." She wiggled her nose following after him, her blonde hair following around her shoulders in curls.

Looking around before looking to him." Are you new here?" She looked at his face her head tilting, her lips parting with a hum waiting for him to answer, she swayed as she walked, her song soft. She smiled looking to him her blue eyes scared. How does he know where he is going? Shaking her head she just followed trying not to insult the one that was saving her.

4Closed//Lost. Empty Re: Closed//Lost. Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Yes, I am new." He did not redirect his eyes to her, nor devert from the path. He just walked. "My name is Kouichi Aizawa, though my last name is read first." His lips curled wildly in a grin. Reacting to her staring eyes. Coming to a fork, he gazed up at the canvas of leaves above them. The little light that seemed to cut through the cover, scattered and danced.

Head still dropped back to gaze upward, his neck twisted to allow him to face her. His fox mask face seemed to brigthen. "If you wish, I'll accompany you." His left digits stayed pasted to the hilt. Still a welcoming grin never left him. A false sense of security or a secure feeling of invulnerability. All on the views one had. Appearing over confident was to say the least. Though it was also accurate to claim he seemed to mask his weaknesses.

5Closed//Lost. Empty Re: Closed//Lost. Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Looking towards the man her eyebrow raised. " So what happens if I say your first name first? You gonna grow into a two thousand pound monster?" She giggled lightly, before her hand went through her hair, her blue eyes turning to see the fork in the road. " I sure hope you know what is going on." Her head tilted " I am as lost as a guy at a fashion show." She smirked before looking towards the boy.

" Of course, I would love for you to accompany me." Her hand went out taking his into hers, her skin soft upon his. It was an innocent act, a sign of friendship. Looking towards the trees, her body moving closer to his when a snap was heard in the woods. She squeaked her eyes wide, starting to sing she bit her lip as she started to sing louder trying to block out noises.

6Closed//Lost. Empty Re: Closed//Lost. Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:17 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

When she took his hand, shock crossed his face. "Such a show would be grand, every stitch holds a skill not every person holds." His face once more pulled a smile back. Upon her reaction to the echoing snap, his back hunched slightly and his left palm clasp the wooden hilt firmly. His right finger tips found the edge of her shirt, as though keeping tabs upon her location. Though when no danger presented itself, he contiued down the right of the fork. "I wont turn to a monster, but I'd prefer you didn't."

His right fingers held to the edge of her shirt to pull her along. "Though, if you don't tell me your name.... How can we be friends?" He spoke as though she hurt his feelings. What little of his eyes that were visible, seemed to hold a fake pain. His reach seemed false, as though his limbs were longer than they seemed. Which could have caused confusion as he pulled her along.

7Closed//Lost. Empty Re: Closed//Lost. Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:21 pm

She looked towards the woods as they started to walk again, her legs carrying her fast after him." HEY! Slow down!" She was still scared out of her mind. She bite her lip hard as she ran to keep up with him, her hair falling into her face. As she came to his side she breathed out hard. " Gah! What? Did you get here on a track scholar ship?" She stuck her tongue out trying to catch her breath.

When he spoke of his name she laughed pouting some." Fine, I will just come up with a nickname for you." She smiled lightly, before her hand slipped back into his, she felt safer when she was closer to someone. Turning to look over her shoulder at the shadows she sighed." My name? Oh!" She giggled blushing some, not like it was visible in the darkness." My name is Vixen."

8Closed//Lost. Empty Re: Closed//Lost. Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"So, Vixen-san... How did you end up lost?" He perked a brow. The trail began to widen into a small spot that seemed perfect for a seat. Left elbow extending, drawing the katana bokken. The wooden blade began to tap at a fallen log to examine if it was solid enough to use as a seat. "I'd hate to be a bother, but do you mind if we rest a moment? This spot seems good." His back turned to the trunk and he leaned back.

"No scholarships.... Agility comes natural." Glancing around their surroundings, he smiled happily. The wooden practice sword rested next to him. As though he did not fear being attacked, he gazed at her. "Such a nice spot, I should mark it. Beautiful and quiet." He chuckled, though it sounded far closer to a snicker. A devlish exterior, with a friendly voice. "Vixen-san... Do friends give eachotehr nicknames?"

9Closed//Lost. Empty Re: Closed//Lost. Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Biting her lip Vixen sighed as they came to a stop. Even if she was dying from trying to keep up, that is something she would never admit. Looking towards the log, she wiggled her nose." There is a log there?" She was as blind as bat in the darkness. Shaking her head she shrugged deciding to trust him. Come next to him she sat. Her hands in her lap.

" It is very beautiful here, if it were day time." She grumbled some. " I am not a big fan of darkness." She shook her once before turning to look at him, her hair fallen into her face from the short head shake. " Is it right for friends to give nicknames? Of course! Some times it may get dangerous because your friends are the ones that know you the best so they come up with the most crazy names!" She giggled remembering her friends back home. She wiggled her nose before looking at him." I am not going to name you Fox, that is just redundant and retarded." Rolling her eyes she giggled. " How about Ace." She smiled lightly " You look like someone who is good luck." She giggled before looking up at the sky.

10Closed//Lost. Empty Re: Closed//Lost. Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Luck? I suppose that is one word for it." He chuckled and reached up, as if knowing his surroundings. His index and middle fingers pinched a leaf, and he popping the stem so it was still long. His finger tips rolled the piece of nature in his grasp. His vision obscured b his lids. He planted to stem gently in her hair and turned his friendly face to her. "If I am lucky, it is the fate's choice for me." When his hand retreated, a thought popped into his head. Sliding the wooden katana into his holder, he snickered.

"The darkness is only scary because of the unknown..... Because it obscures our vision and hides things." His right hand lifted, and small sparks of electricity danced from his flesh. Acting as a small lantern, and granting a small radius of vision. Releasing the bokken at his hip, his left hand rose, rotating around his rigth hand to allow more sparks to light the way. "My gift of good will, the gift of sight." He snickered, a fox-like grin crossing his lips.

11Closed//Lost. Empty Re: Closed//Lost. Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:12 pm

She looked up at him when he placed the leaf in her hair. Looking towards the tree she laughed." Yeah I had no clue we were sitting under a tree..." She shook her head before laughing some. " I guess I should never become night owl, huh?" looking towards her hands she bit her lip.

When the air lite up she squeaked her eyes widening, her pupils trying to adjust to the sudden light. " Woah." She coughed some before shaking her head." You could have done this the whole time!" She grumbled before shaking her head. " Cool power though...All I got is I draw people to me." Sighing some she followed, her feet seeming to move better with the light there.

12Closed//Lost. Empty Re: Closed//Lost. Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:38 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"It maybe cool.... But It is limited." With a soft nod, and a pained snarl, he stood. "Shall we return to the school then?" That smiling mask hid a painful mind. His stride, and pace were slower now. And the bright hair seemed to dance. His right hand hovered in front of him, allowing the light to continue. Small burns began to form along the flesh the sparks danced along. External damage in compensation for an ability. And yet he continued its use. "To draw others near, can't be too bad, we met."

Even with the darkened spots spreading, his smile continued. His kind words still danced with a snicker. "Is your gift a family trait, or a random inheritance?" Trying to steer away from himself as much as possible, he stood still waiting for her to follow. "I don't mean to be odd, but great leaders would kill for such a gift." Though he chuckled with the words, he held a strange seriousness. "And criminals would pay top dollar."

13Closed//Lost. Empty Re: Closed//Lost. Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Looking towards the guy her blue eyes widening." Ace!" She grabbed his arms " Stop! It would just be better to walk in the dark!" She grumbled before pulling away as the burns started up her hands. She whimpered some before looking towards the woods.

" My gift.. No one in my family is like me. They all live normal lives." She shrugged her shoulders before looking towards him." Yes, but I do not like people always around me. I do not like that I can not sing with out having someone fall in love with me." She rolled her eyes." I just wish to be able to sing!" She growled some before looking towards the man." They may want it, but after they get it..they would get bored of it."

14Closed//Lost. Empty Re: Closed//Lost. Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Seeing her reaction only swayed a heart that already balanced on a thin line. The sparks dispersed into the air, and he looked down. "Then don't hold back. Sing your heart out." When he lifted his eyes to her's, the lids parted. Allowing his full pupils to be visible. "Don't worry about enchanting my heart. I can always escape such sweet traps." With a bright smile, his pupils disappeared and he chuckled.

A sigh left him and he nodded once more. His left hand lifting and ruffling the hair of his female companion. "If you wanna sing, tell me. I'll listen." He then used his shoulder to push a branch out of the way. Allowing her exit from the wooded area. The main building grounds directly in front of them. "But do remind me to bring ear plugs." He teased, though serious about his offer to listen any time. "That's what friends do for eachother."

15Closed//Lost. Empty Re: Closed//Lost. Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:08 pm

She smiled her hand slipping into his as the light went out. She turned to see the building a smiling appearing on her lips." Wow..I did not know I could get lost in woods this close to the school!" She giggled before looking to him, her eyes looking over his masked face. " Well, One time I will have to sing for you then." She nodded some." I will write a song just for you."

Turning to face the school for a moment she stopped turning her attention back to him. Looking at the fox mask, her hands raised to the rim of the mask." May I?" She tilted her head asking his permission to see his face.

16Closed//Lost. Empty Re: Closed//Lost. Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"It's odd, no?" he chuckled and pushed his face into her hands. Showing that even though he always seemed masked, his face was real. "I am human. Though I resemble a fox. I am mortal, though I conduct electricity." With a soft chuckle, he allowed his face to relax. Which let her see his true features. A human who's face seemed very fox-like. His body was only about five foot, though lanky. "If you want, I'll tell you my story one day."

Since they had found the school, he saw no need to be at her side anymore, not in such a meaningless spot at least. So he turned towards the building and began to walk. "Untill I am ready, please accept this explanation..." He waved back, but it was more welcoming then a good bye wave. "Even the greatest kabuki actor.... Hides his real feelings." With such words, the distance grew between them. "I'm going to lay down in the student lounge, if ya' want. Come join me."

[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum