Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Room B: Logan’s Personal Space….//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Room B: Logan’s Personal Space….//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Room B: Logan’s Personal Space….//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Room B: Logan’s Personal Space….//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Room B: Logan’s Personal Space….//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Room B: Logan’s Personal Space….//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Room B: Logan’s Personal Space….//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Room B: Logan’s Personal Space….//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Room B: Logan’s Personal Space….//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Room B: Logan’s Personal Space….//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Room B: Logan’s Personal Space….//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Room B: Logan’s Personal Space….//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Room B: Logan’s Personal Space….//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Room B: Logan’s Personal Space….//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Room B: Logan’s Personal Space….//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Room B: Logan’s Personal Space….//CLOSED

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

After his unexpected detour to the abandoned church, where he made his first friend, Logan decides to go back to the dorm to see what the fuss is all about. Both of his hands are grasping on the map to know where the actual location of the dorms. After careful direction, he has finally reached to the dorm. Now all he has to do is to find Room B, his dorm. He walks down the halls on the Male side of the dorms before stopping in front of the hardwood lumber with the letter ‘B’ etched on it. His hands grips on the old fashioned doorknob as he turns the doorknob before opening the door. The sound of creaks and old-mechanism can be heard when Logan opens the door. His orb of teal goes wide when he sees the room. Nice, furnished, old-fashioned, and very pristine to think at least. Completely different than the white room that he was in. The flooring is stone marble, as well as the stone walls, almost feels like he’s living in a cabin. He kneels down as a hand graze through the cold marble floor. Almost the correct temperature, though it never hurts to have carpet here.

Still, there is a large window that shines to the floor and the furniture around him. Oh, what this? His teal hues goes over to the comfortable bed, almost king size. Right above this was his large duffel bag sitting on top of it. A hand moves on top of his head as he lightly scratches it, he has completely forgotten about his bag. He slides off his black leather jacket and tosses it over coat-hanger sitting right beside the dresser drawer. Good thing someone must have sent his bag to his room though. He goes over to the bed as his hands are on his duffel bag, opening it up. He searches through the contents before pulling out his nodachi with the sheath. His hands firmly grips onto the sheath, while his other hand grips on the handle. Slowly, he unsheathes the sword halfway as the sunlight reflects against the blade. He slides the sword back to his sheath as he turns towards the dresser drawer. He walks right to the wooden dresser drawer as a hand grasps on one of the knobs. With the sword in hand, he slides open the dresser to reveal an empty dresser.

Hmm, a good place to store it, so he stashed it inside the dresser before closing it. He turns himself around and goes back to the duffel bag and takes out some of his clothing and some other essential items that were stored inside the bag. Hmm? What this? His eyes caught onto the black journal that was with the item. He reaches over to grab the journal and goes through the contents of the journal. Now that I think about it. I used to keep this journal about my mission and my regiment training. A light exhales flows out of his lips as Logan’s smile starts to creep up to those lips of his. Closing his journal, he turns and goes to one of the drawers of the dresser drawers. He bends his knees into a crouching position as his hands grip on the handle of the drawer. He opens and empty drawer and places the journal in the drawer, thinking that his will be a safe place to put, for now. He closes the drawer, and gets up as a hand touches against the door of the dresser. Then, he feels his stomach rumbling lowly as a hand slowly rubs against it.

Aww. Is the little laddie hungry?

The inner voice spoke to Logan, Maybe you should find some FRESH meat!! Then, you’ll be satisfied. Both of his hands clasps against his ears, while his shaking his head to drown out the voice inside his head. Soon, he stops shaking his head thinking that his voice is gone. He turns to the door as both of his hands moves from his ears. He takes a deep breath and exhales softly while his moves towards the door. This is good as far as personal space goes, but he needs to go somewhere and find a good eating establishment around here somewhere or workout. Thinking that a workout is a good idea, he goes to his bed and picks up his tennis shoes and his black sweat pants. He goes over to the bathroom and closes the door behind him. After a few minutes changing, he steps out of the bathroom with his black sweatpants and his tennis shoes on. He grabs his black leather jacket from the coat hanger before going through the door. He closes the door behind him, and wanders off to find a place to workout.

http://roleplay-chars.webs.com/logansevillemacconnell.htm

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum