Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work.  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1//Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work.  Empty //Closed by Admin//Putting In The Work. Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:08 am

The night had passed quietly after his classes. And it left Sya feeling rather bored. He never slept. Since before he could remember, he had been told he never slept. Of course, he would occasionally enter a dream state, but only when he was hanging upside down. And so that is what he would do. In his dream state he was working on the garden in the greenhouse. Of course Vivian was helping him. And together they had the Garden looking beautiful and full of life. It was enough to have him grinning when he would end his dream state.

He would go through his usual morning rituals: push-ups, sit-ups, and his morning training. When that was through he would grab a shower and sighed a little. He would move to his Duffle bag and he would remove from it a smaller Duffel. He would place a few odds and ends of his equipment inside and then finally his laptop and a digital camera. Once that bag was set up he would dress in a pair of black pants, a silver short sleeve shirt, and then a black bandana for his mid-length hair. Dark black shoes and his long coat later, he was set to go. He grabbed his traveling blades and a pair of small star like items. As he moved to the door, he would grab his secondary Duffle. "Time to get some work done."

It would take him a short time to get to the Greenhouse, but once there, he would teleport inside. He had a lot of work to do, and not a lot of time. It was Nine in the morning. That meant he had just under seven hours. Plenty for a spider of his skills. Inside he would set down his bag, he would pull out his laptop and his digital camera. He would turn on the laptop and opened a Schematics and Blueprinting program. "Activate voice recognition software." The computer would work for a moment before beeping signaling it was ready.

Moving through the green house, he would take many photos with the camera. As he did he would call out different things to his computer. "West corner, Minor Structural damage. Suggested reinforcement and Repair." He continued to move through the building and made the needed comments on the old greenhouse. It would take about an hour, and he would come back to the laptop. He would relook at his pictures and he would smile. "Interesting." Putting the pictures into his blueprinting program, he was able to create a digital recreation. A recreation that hewould observe for about 20 minutes.

Getting up he would move to the bag and grabbed a few of his other tools. For the next three and a half hours, he would work to fix, repair, or in some cases, comepletly recreate the gardening tools he had seen the day before. Once that was done, he would begin with other repairs around the building. In all it would be almost two in the afternoon when he stopped. Breathing lightly, he would move back to his laptop and look over another set of pictures. He would then move to the door of the greenhouse and worked to repair it. The door was so worn and old it would take almost an hour to finish.

Checking the time, he would smile. He had done well to leave just enough time to accomplish the goal behind the pictures. Outside of the greenhouse, he would find a gathering of nice long metal pipes. He would smirkas he began to bring the items into the greenhouse. He would grab some wire from his duffle, and began to actually hang the pipes high above the garden. He was careful as he hung each one. In total, he would hang close to sixty pipes.

Dropping back to the ground, he would grab a hose he and began to cut it into smaller pieces. He would then take a sealing paste from his bag and moved back to the ceiling. Taking his time, he would use the pieces of hose to connect all the pipes together. His plan was to create an irrigation system. This way, the plants could receive water at any time they would require it, even if Sya or Vivian was unable to be there. This of course was just a step in the restoration process for the greenhouse. It would still take a great deal of hard work to remvoe all of the weeds and parasitic plants, but once that was done, his plans would be put into action.

It was about ten minutes until four when Sya would take seat and pack up his gear. He would only need his blades for the rest of day's work. Breathing lightly, he would place his laptop on his lap and once more began to look over the notes he had made about the green house. It would take about a month to put into effect. But, it would work. Eventually. And that was all he needed to know it was worth it. Well that and the smile he was sure Vivian would have on her face.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum