Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Closed//Sign Language Class I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Closed//Sign Language Class I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Closed//Sign Language Class I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Closed//Sign Language Class I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Closed//Sign Language Class I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Closed//Sign Language Class I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Closed//Sign Language Class I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Closed//Sign Language Class I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Closed//Sign Language Class I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Closed//Sign Language Class I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Closed//Sign Language Class I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Closed//Sign Language Class I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Closed//Sign Language Class I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Closed//Sign Language Class I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Closed//Sign Language Class I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Closed//Sign Language Class

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Closed//Sign Language Class Empty Closed//Sign Language Class Tue May 18, 2010 6:07 pm

For once, the redhead looked around the class from not the back, or even amongst the desks. As he straightened out his long white shirt, which had the sleeves removed (professionally done so there would be no loose strands), the flaps of the end of the back of his shirt fell past the back of his knees as he smiled slightly. Who would have ever guessed that he'd have his own class? The wall behind him had a number of posters up, each one showing different finger gestures and hand signs that meant different things in sign language. The one that ran above the dry-erase board, however, had a hand sign for each letter of the alphabet. Between the windows on the east side of the classroom were even more posters. Each poster, of course, gave the meaning of the gesture described beside the words.

The collar of the white shirt he wore was lying down rather than propped up like sometimes it was, the front of the shirt buttoned shut. A tie that was wrapped around his neck was worn carefully, though it had taken more than a few minutes to figure out exactly how to get the damned thing set up right. Fighting a shiver, Arik realized that the place wasn't exceedingly warm lately and it was a little cool to him. The large, dark coat that he'd worn rested upon the back of his chair, pushed into the desk that was set off to the side along with the laptop and other little odds and ends that he'd brought to work today, just in case he needed them. The jeans he wore extended just over his dress shoes, perhaps a little long on his legs but he wasn't about to complain- they were comfortable, clean, and they fit well anyway.

Glancing up to the clock on the back wall, he watched as it ticked away idly. There were only another twenty minutes before class would begin, and he hoped that things would go well. This would be his first real class of his own, and he wiped a bit of sweat from his brow with the back of his arm at the bit of nervousness that he felt at the idea that now, he'd have to actually take care of all the stuff in the class on his own. Was this what so many first-time, full-time teachers felt? Other than the pain of the extra-low pay, compared to the other people that were still at college, that is?

2Closed//Sign Language Class Empty Re: Closed//Sign Language Class Wed May 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

This would be a pattern of, this not wearing any shoe business around the castle she couldn’t help it really she loved how the cold stone felt against the balls of her feet. Perhaps, not all will enjoy her bare feet but she did and unless told otherwise that is exactly what she would be doing around here. Toe nails had been painted a very light gold color, a color not widely used by most but she figured it went best with the outfit that she had chosen.

A tailored jack that hung just below the knee’s it resembled something that of a piano player would wear to a concert. With a pair of black gaucho type of pants that were hemmed up to just above her knees, the only thing missing from this attire would be the top hat. She had checked her class schedule previously and apparently the head mistress didn’t want her in Tristan class which irritated her, but the name mentioned for the teacher in this one had her very curious.

Coming to the doorway of the art wing of classes she leaned against the frame, folding her arms across her chest looking at the red head behind the teacher’s desk. A twisted yet lively smile crept is way over her lips as she called out to the teacher, just to see if it got his attention or not.

“Well, Well.. well…Arik our paths cross again.”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum