Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

Like a still picture the grey and white stoned that made the walls shone against the soft moon light that touched its face. The only sound to be heard would be the creaking of metal against metal as the telescope that scored directly upwards exploded through the building and carried on to become a full statured telescope of 150ft. The skylights shaped as Astronomical figures made the moonlight the main source of light for the room, as the skylights let it in, the white face of stone soaked in the pale color and seemed to illuminate with the secret seduction of beauty in the dark. The night was growing late, this was always known as at exactly 9:15, shortly after sunset a small figure of plaid white and black, touched with the mane of ember tore across the school yard, the soft snow blanket that laid along the ground, barely covering the gracious green field.

Compelled forward, the stricken form of soft colors in the form of a long coat scurried across it’s field to the overly sized Classroom with the lab attached to it. Like opening a dream, the doors pushed open the full weight of stone and steel making it only open enough for the body to squeeze through with the books and candles she carried then quickly shut it behind her, it echoed through the empty class with a thud, the only other light than the moonlight would be the small laptop that laid on the desk providing for visual and musical effect. In a short moment the room had become alive, as mirrors turned and flashed the moonlight against the gemstones that graciously covered the wall in a glass case trimmed with silver which only made that side of the room shine more.

Minutes would pass as 9:30 p.m. had struck the clock the classroom still empty at this point, except for of course the teacher. At the pinnacle of the telescope sitting upon the wooden stool, grasping onto the eye piece of the large white and metal black telescope, peering into it as carefully with her other hand turned a circular knob that controlled the depth of the telescope. With a soft sigh the view she stared into astounded her as the a system of cloud and meteorites that circled a small new dwarf planet. A flick of the finger and a picture was taken of what she could see, through the many wires and programs the picture appeared on her laptop, refined and fixed to the size of the screen. The colors of blue and red, circling the green and yellow of the center of the dwarf planet.

It only took a moment for her to realign the telescope to the planet Saturn then as quickly as she had appeared to be there, she was gone. Off into the shadows of the telescope, as the portable printer started to print out the picture that was shining off of the laptop. As soon as it finished she would stand there, with paper in hand looking up at the wall covered in printed pictures of the universe. She stood with a piece of sticky tack in hand, looking for the place this picture belonged, it was like putting together a giant jigsaw puzzle that was always changing.

Last edited by Madame Chevok on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Closing Thread.)

2////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe Empty Stars and a Spider Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Having arrived only today, it had surprised him that his first class would be a night class. Never the less, it presented a rare opportunity to meet the night life of this school. Having already observed some of the happenings of the school grounds, this would be a good thing he thought. Plus, its wasn't like he would be able to be in a day time astrology class. With this thought in his mind he would leave his room and make his way towards the Astrology classroom. He had remembered its location in the map he had been sent, so it figured to be hopefully relatively easy it find.

Walking along the ceiling seemed the easy way to travel for the young assassin turned student. He could observe a great deal of the students and teachers and most would never even know he was there. It was because of this, he began to understand more the reason he was trained the way he was. People these days usually walked around with her eyes down to the floor, not raised to the stars. Something that his father had told him many times to do. It was the reason his head was always held high.

It would only take him about ten minutes to find the door to the Astrology class. He would look around noticing not a soul in the hall at all. He found this unusual as the class was supposed to start shortly. Shrugging his shoulders, he would release himself rom the ceiling and fall to the floor. He would turn and rotate his body in mid-air to land on his feet at the door. He would take a moment to close his eyes and listen for any noise from within. However, it seemed to be quite silent. Was teh teacher running late as well? he pondered this a moment more, before placing a hand to the door. He truely hated doors. They seemed such a pain to open all the time. Especially if they were locked.

Vanishing into thin air, he would reappear in the darkened classroom, and on the ceiling of course. Immediatly, he would try to focus on any light he could see. It seemed to be coming from the desk at the front. Stepping across the ceiling with slow and slient steps, he would move over the desk and look around before his eyes would fall on the woman looking at the wall. She seemed to be deep in thought with some kind of picture in her hand. After watching the woman a few minutes longer, he would cross his arms and speak lightly. "Does that picture belong in a specific place? Or are you just looking for a free place to put it?"

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

Her mind lost in the thought process of finding the precise placement for this piece of the Universe, this was a secret hobby of hers. Usually she kept the cloth tapestry draped over the wall so the students could not see her embarrassing hobby. With a soft sigh her hand raised up holding the paper before her face as she eyed the wall behind it, trying to find that spot that should show to her like the light at the end of the tunnel. As her gaze deepened in the vast emptiness of space, the eerie feeling of someone being very close to her made the entire body shudder with delight as only her eyes moved and stared to the side of her. The voice that teemed from the darkness struck the soul and made the woman turn on spot.

She was caught, her secret exposed. Turning on spot, the slowly becoming flushed face stared into the face of she was assuming to be her student. Like a child being caught trying to peek in on their Christmas presents, she spoke with sincerity but also a slight shock of having someone sneak up on her. Usually she was so good at calling on someone before they could get too close to her. Retrieving a smile from her basket case, she gave the student a nod. ”Yes, it’s a part of the Universe and it has a very special spot all of its own. You see, the Universe is like a big jigsaw puzzle, everything has it’s place.” The voice was an alluring tone of caring and informational, bearing no loss to her secret being found. Perhaps she could cover it up before any of the other students arrive. Even persuade this one not to share her secret as of yet.

Quickly the body turned and stared up into the vast darkness of the Universe on the wall. Taking in a deep breath the large golden hued eyes stared up into the pictures, taking a few steps she arrived and stood still now behind the student. For just a moment she turned, her hand sliding over some papers on her desk, shuffling them together she stared at the notes she took last time and then looked back to the wall. In the same gentle alluring tone she whispered into the room, ”Mmm.. According to my last calculations this one should go in the northern sector…” Her attention brought once more to the student that now stood before her.

Most would wait until the clock raised to ten to come to the late class, yet this student arrived early and very quietly she might add. With a slipperly smile pierced against the moon light that complimented the pale skin, holding the two orbs that shined like the stars in the sky. "What a pleasure to meet you, I would hate to assume, but are you a new student for me?" Yes, she was possessive about her students and loved the ones should could pull aside and teach more about the stars and dark vast emptiness that circled their little world. ”Sorry, I shouldn’t be so rude darling, I am Mary-Lynn Chevok, the Astrologist.” With a warm smile her hand held tight to the paper, the piece of the sky.

4////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe Empty The Webs That are Woven. Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:26 pm

He would listen to her speak about everything having its place in the universe and he would sigh a bit. He would then finally drop down from the ceiling to land on his feet. He would look over everything. "Yeah its just too bad the universe doesn't all ways tell us where we belong in it. Some spend eternity looking for where the fit in t hat great puzzle." He was of course speaking about himself. He was supposed to be a member of the Rekku Army by now. He was supposed to be at his father's side to aid him. But, no, he was here, at this school, away from the battlefield.

He would look to the woman before him. Her eyes seeming shone like small suns inthe darkness of the room. His own eyes were a simple hazel, but the sparks of fire and energy behind them made them glow. He would hear her question about being a new student and would smile. "Pretty obvious huh? My name is Sya Candel. Though you can call me Sy if you wish. Or Spider. That is what I was called where I'm from." Hewould quietly extend a hand to her in a polite gesture of gretting. The handshake. The long used and always approved way to greet someone.

As he watched her and he would look to the wall behind her and just stare in amazement. "I was assigned to your class today. So here I am. Ready to learn about the one thing I always found so fascinating.. Though I guess I am very early. Students shouldn't get the drop on their teachers. I apologize. I didn't mean to intrude."

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

This boy was surprising her, he was actually very polite, despite his jumping on the ceilings and trying to be a sneaky ninja. This thought made a smile burst out against her lips, shaking his hand in a formal, almost Princess like way, her fingers tucked into his hand gently shaking. ”A pleasure to have you Sya…My that’s a very different name…Sya Candel…” She spoke his name like it was a riddle, pronouncing the touches of vowels against the click of her tongue before the smile took place on her face once more. Her eyes scooped over his features, with a smirk on her face she let her head tilt and look up at the wall once more. ”Oh!!!” She had found the spot, the one place it truly belonged.

As her future young star spoke she quickly grabbed a chair and started to climb upon it. She reached up, the chair wobbling slightly as she stood in heels on the chair. Reaching up she was just slightly out of reach to stick tack the picture to the space on the wall. His words struck a slight nerve as he talked about where everyone belonged that everyone was searching for their right place in the puzzle. With a smile on her face, her head turned to look down at the student. ”Alas my young star, you have found your place within the Caislin Hallows puzzle. Perhaps you will become my Prize Galaxy at the end of these days. Think smaller, I would have to say. Thinking of life is just too much stress. The stars will help guide our way through the many dangerous paths, and even provoke some new relationships that may lead to more than the curious mind could handle”

With that she leaned up again and started to reach up and place the picture where it belonged. ”Now I only wish I was a few inches taller…Then I could get this in the perfect spot…” With a grumble escaping her lips she continued on as the thoughts of a students life in this school raveled through her mind, how strange some students were, but how polite and kind they all turn out to be. With a smile on her face, she was happy to meet and have these students in her class.

Shaking the teacher's delicate hand, he would nod lightly to her. "My name is what it is. I didn't pick it. Hence why I usually go by nicknames." He would chuckle abit then. Most never said two words about his name. But to watch and hear her sound it out and analyze it was a strange sight indeed. However, it was one he welcomed with a smile. He would then watch her get excited about finding the place for the paper she was holding. He would watch her then climb into the chair and begin to reach for the spot. The chair was extremely wobbly. And it made him nervous for her safety.

As he would move to hold the chair steady, he would smile to smile to her as his eyes adverted the other way. "I was merely saying in the long view of things. The universe and its mysteries are far to deep for anyone person to fathom. However, we all at one point or another question it. I was supposed to be an assassin in my father's private army. And yet on the day I come of age, I am told to come here. I was looking at the universe in just a single scope of my own life. And then suddenly, I find myself questioning who I am and why I am here. As I said, we all ask it one day. What is my place? Where do I belong?"

He would hear her mention him becoming some prize galaxy and chuckle. "I don't know if I will ever be worthy of such a title. I will jsut do my best not to fail your expectations." He would look up after a moment, when she would say if she were only a bit taller. He would look to the spot she was reaching for and the ceiling above it. It wasn't that far away.

Letting go of the chair, he would move to the side wall and with a single step, he would move back up to the ceiling. He was truely like a spider. Floors were ceilings and ceilings were floors. It made no difference to him at all. Moving along the ceiling, he would stand right above her and reach down. He would firmly, touch his hand to her's. "Give me the paper and tell me exactly.where you want it. Its easier for me to get at it from up here." He would give her a reassuring smile as he watched her. Though, he knew that chair was wobbly and was more then ready to make a move should she fall. Though he did figure she knew better then anyone about its wobbliness.

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

”A name is more than just a name…It’s the very beginning fiber of our beings…If the Sun wasn’t called the Sun, do you think we would still bask in it’s gentle rays?” His smile pulled a cord of her emotions which made her smile as well. It was nice to converse with a student, her time in Caislin Hallow has been quiet and filled with just teaching and dealing with the students. Still, having a true conversation with a student was pleasing and enjoyable. When he moved to take the chair and hold it still for her, she reached once more up towards the spot not being able to reach it still. With a sigh escaping pursed lips her eyes moved down to the student holding her chair.

His story of how he was to be apart of his fathers army pulled at her emotional cords once again, all of these students may have been very strange and different. But they all held one similarity, either pulled or pushed away from their lives back home. It was sad, yet it all held a reason and purpose in their life perhaps it would change them, for the better or the worse. She stood stable on the wobbly chair staring back up at her mosaic of the stars and the universe. ”My dear boy, please do not doubt yourself before you even try.” Like a care giver her voice was stern yet gentle upon the ears.

Suddenly there was a flash of movement, as her eyes went to look upon the boy that held her seat, he was gone. The shock sent in just in time for Mary-Lynn to crane her head to the feeling of a hand against hers. The golden hues lit up and stared upwards to the ceiling, he was attached to the ceiling. Her heart raced, not only because of his sudden surprise, but also because she could feel her body loosing balance on the chair. Like instinct she gripped his hand, steadying herself with his hand a slight giggle escaped her as she thought of her tumbling to the ground. With the other hand she reached up the boy with many talents and held the paper up to him. ”Well this one goes right up there, next to the Blue Dwarf Planet.” With a slight smile on her face, her eyes watched the boy stay on the ceiling, how strange.

Carefully she let go of the boys’ hand, then carefully stepped off of her chair. Finally back on solid ground, her heel twitched and straightened out the heel before giving off a smile as her mosaic of the Universe was coming together piece by piece with the help of a new student. ”Thank you so much Sya”

8////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe Empty Caislin Hallows Resident Spider Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:32 pm

As he stood up on that wall he would follow her directions to the letter. It only took a moment for him to place it just where she wanted. Once done, he would kick of the ceiling and turn himself in mid-air to land once more on the floor. He would move some stray hair from his face and chuckled. "There you, Teach. No trouble at all.You are quite welcome. If you need to place anything else that high,just let me know. I am going to Caislin's resident spider for awhile." He smiled to her and then look back at the work. It was a unique sight that was for sure. Still it captivated him a bit. It was as if she was trying to map the whole universe on her wall. Was that even possible? He didn't really know, but he figured perhaps to ask her one day.

Looking back to the teacher he would remember her previous question about the sun and chuckle. "To be honest, I think we, and I mean mankind as a whole, would. The warm rays, the gentle heat, and the bright light. I think a name is important. But I do not think a name gives extra importance." He would think for a moment, before continuing. "I mean we call the little balls of gas in the sky stars. But their beauty wouldn't change if they were instead called sparkles. Names are mankind's way of labeling something. A person, a place, a thing, can be more then a name. So much more."

He would look to the clock and notice it was close to that ten o'clock hour. Other students would be arriving soon. Atleast that is what he figured. He would remember her advice about never doubting himself, and he would smile lightly. "Oh, and I never doubt myself. I can only do my hope for the best. Doubt never plays a factor." He would offer her one more smile, before looking back at the seats. "So I just sit wherever?"

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

The door creaked as it was opened. Dark eyes peeped around the brim of the entry. The stark streak of burnish red highlighted within those ebon lockes fell over one eye. Pale flesh a stark contrast to the coal black eyes and same hued attire.

Easing slowly into the room. A faint smile given as her gaze flitted across the familiar face of Madam Chevok. A twist of her mouth which left that smile lightly askewed as she side glanced to the male within the room. "Sorry I'm late..." Bruxa spoke quietly in that slow southern drawl to the teacher even though she stared at the other ...student...or so she presumed.

Giving no other explanation, eyes drew up to the domed ceiling. Slowly looking from one cut out to the next as the look of child like wonder contorted onto the pixie like features of her face. Long gauzy linen skirt billowd around those booted ankles. Silky top hung loosely on that petite frame. Of course the usual long black duster, adorned with the blood red rose woven of cloth pinned to the lapel, layered the gothic princess look. Turning slowly on the toes of those boots as she spied the moonbeams spilling through the openings. Briefly the others in the room were seemingly forgotten as she focused in on the shiney things.

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

Like a humble warm tune he spoke with her in this slightly strange conversation, yet how innocent things could actually be when eyes were opened to the gentle reality. Still with every fiber in her body, she wanted to strike him for calling her ‘Teach’. Still in her mind this child had a big chance if he would only just take it. To be taught of the stars and the universe. What a dream she had, to find that one student that would fathom over the beauty and intelligent design that varied in each sense of being. With a deep breath exhaling from the paling lips, a turn would come to the woman as she faced the empty class room. The first day was filled with the beauty and elegance of a Formalities Class, and now has fallen apart, empty and broken with only herself to blame.

Quickly and habitatually she pulled the tapeistry of silver and gold down over the surface of her Universe Mosaic. With a deep breath her eyes shot over the Tapistry and made sure that every corner had been covered. Once that was down, she pushed the table back against the tapestry to keep from prying eyes.

Watching carefully, the form of Mary-Lynn would scoop across the floor, seemingly to float as the sound of her heels was absent. With a deep breath, one finger reached out and touched to the laptop screen, pushing it open more-so so she could see it’s glimmer of light from her standing up. The Universe. Through telescope and onto the screen, technology was getting better as time moved on, and with it she would bless the students with another view of the world. A view, from the outside looking in. Now she understood why her previous students picked the moon. Their minds were so small, and untaught of the beauty of the Universe. Not even knowing the Alfa Fi Galaxy, or even of the Ho Galaxy. With another deep unsatisfied sigh she scanned over the paper work that laid scattered across her desk, notes and referral’s all in the German language with a few papers scattered over them, written in Swede.

His question caught her ear as quickly her head bobbed up, the reddish toned hair bobbed with it’s many curls and carefully she studied the boy. Would she give assigned seats? Would she make them her own constellation? With a shake of her head she waved to the room behind him, the desks and chairs shaped like the stars and moons that filtered through the star shaped sky lights above them. ’’Sit anywhere you please, as I don’t give assigned seats. The room isn’t that big, so even if you sit in the back you’ll be with the group.” A gentle smile pierced against the skin as she stood there with her hands now folded over the top of the laptop.

She stood there for a moment, her eyes turned to the double doors that was the only entry way into her class. They hadn’t budged or made a sound, even when this man had come in. She would have to pull him aside and ask him how he got into her room, with his ability to climb walls, there must be more to him. The sound at the door made her body cringe, but as she saw the form of young Bruxa come bounding through her smile regained composure against her lips. ” My dear you are not late! Just on time I may add! We are still waiting to see if the other three will show up or not today… Do hope so..” Her voice trailed off, but in a flash the smile pulled back on her face and shined towards her two students. Yet the bend of Bruxa’s head made Mary-Lynn know that she was consuming herself with the moonlight, it was strange. Her and Michael had made her wonder if they were children of the Night, or if they were just fascinated by the delicious endeavor. Her lips sealed in that precious smile, as she moved and leaned down tucking the chair under her body and sitting at her white oak desk. Everything in this room was precise, and colored like that of the Universe.

Last edited by Madame Chevok on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't Catch Bruxa's Post In Time. Re-Write)

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

The gentle purr of a creature hiding in the shadows enveloped over the shadowed smoke that billowed from pasty white lips, hidden in the shadows of the trees. He stood and watched, like a Guardian of Yore and waited to see the students filing in like the good children they were. After the last female had entered, he made his move. Stepping from the shadows produced this tall pale man, with mislaid hair dancing across his face, the smell of bittersweet chocolate pouring from his body, only enough for ‘certain’ creatures to catch the smell. As thoughts rolled through his head, he stalked the prey of his night, the doorway into the classroom. That strange woman that seemed all too interested in the Universe as a whole, yet he had this strange feeling she may know more than she let off.

Still, it was a class assigned to him by the people here at Caislin Hallows, showing up as a student perhaps wasn’t the brightest idea. Yet he’s had his share of fun in the depths of the murky night, so a bit of teaching couldn’t hurt. So he sauntered, as he smoked his cigarette there was nothing more that he enjoyed then the taste of death flowing through his lungs. Carefully the man made his way across the snow covered ground and moved towards the door. Quickly his hand raised, taking the burning cigarette from his lips and he tossed it aside into the snow, the sound of it sizzling as it slowly went out making him grin only slightly. The same hand moved and un buttoned his double breasted suit jacket, then he made his way into the classroom.

As he made his way in, if he had been any other person he would have run into the beauty that stood before the door, staring into the sky above them. For one short moment, Michael raised his head to see the stars, the moon light shining through. No wonder she was captivated, it was absolutely astounding. With a smile upon his face he made his way past the woman and into the class room, only a glance backwards to see her face. He was familiar with that face, but where to place it, he couldn’t try. He moved past her and into his favored half moon seat, shadowed without a skylight above it. ”Madame Chevok! Pleasure to see you again, I do you hope your as captivating this time as you were the last…” That may have surprised her, he wasn’t a chatty person but he was finding himself to want to be more social.

His eyes moved to the young man that was in the room also, and with a smile on his face he waved to the man. Then he turned his attention to the beauty gazing at the stars and also waved at her. Taking his time to take in his surroundings, smirking away as his thoughts rolled.

Hearing the idea of sitting where ever he wanted, he would chuckle. "Does that include the ceiling?" He was of course merely kidding. He would move to take a seat, however his eyes would move to the door as the next two students entered. Something about them made him want to reach for the hidden blades. They gave him the same appeal as Daaken and Oriella. A pair of assassins in his father's army. The way they move reminded him of a story of never ending night. However, he would shake that from his head. These were not those too. These were students from the sounds of things. He would take a seat in the second row and quietly just ob served everything.

Looking to the new students, he would finally smirk. "Greetings, you two. I'm Sya. Not if that matters, just figured to introduce myself." He would then quietly allow himself to slip into deep thought. He was looking forward to this class in all honesty. He had always found himself fascinated by the stars and by what they signified. Sure in true they wre just balls of gas, but to so many cultures they were so much more. The legends had always fascinated him and he was looking forward to learn more about them. More about the planets, and then to another point, more about the universe as a whole. And with that hopefully, he would come to understand himself and his place.

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

Madam Chevoks words brought her back to the reality of the room. The smile returning if only faintly as she was informed of not being late at all, but rather the class was still waiting on others to attend. "I should really get some form of time piece..." Bruxa mused lightly as she lowered those stark black eyes back to the room.

Observing the young man who entered and moved past her. Meeting his gaze briefly as he glanced back over his shoulder. A playful smirk formed on those velvet lips as she listened to the smooth words of sucking up to the teacher. A light nod of her head in response to the wave he threw her way. Ebon hues danced back to the other male within the room as he spoke. Another nod was given towards that man as he curiously seemed to withdraw into himself as if in deep thought suddenly.

Small form moved towards the nearest seat. "Name's Bruxa, Bruxa Vipir..." She introduced herself, knowing the teacher would insist they did so if they weren't forthcoming ahead of time. Eyes slid from Sya to Mikel to finally settle on Madame Chevok. Lowering herself into the chair. Shrugging that leather coat from her shoulders to fall onto the back of the seat.

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

Her head fell down to look at the paper attached to the original clipboard that had been given to her with a list of students. As she saw her students enter the class she would lean down muttering beneath her breath. ”Bruxa, Mikel, new student Sya.” Then her attention was brought to the last two names, the two love birds. They had not arrived yet, but the last class they were the first in class even if their love and attention for each other had made her quite uncomfortable, they were still her students. Her attention was brought back to the class room as

With a enlarging smile pressed against pedals of rose and shimmer she watched as her students gathered into the class room. At last, her class was growing and recombining the students that she longed to teach the stars that reached above them like specs of light to lead their lives. What she would teach them today, perhaps would let them fathom of the true beauty of the world and universe as a whole. Her eyes scanned over the three’s faces and with a shake of her head she would give a gentle wave to Michael. He had been such a gentleman each time she had met him, every time growing more curious yet with this pushing out of her mind she would smile once again. ’’My Star, we shall see if this next subject will not only captivate you, but teach you a new perspective of beauty. ‘’

With that said her head would only tilt as she looked to Sya with a soft child-like giggle escaping her lips, perhaps more creepy then cute when it came down to her being a teacher. ”My New Star, if you feel you’d be more comfortable on the ceiling, I only ask that you be careful with the star and moon skylights.”] She spoke as her body was quickly moving, from greeting the students to presenting herself back behind her desk, typing with one hand against the laptop’s keys. As she silently prepared their visual, she began to speak with a gentle tone. ”What is old, what is used, is mostly forgotten. What is scarred, what is broken and bruised, is referred to as ugly. I tell you this, because it is a lie that has been passed through centuries.’’ Quickly her hand raised from beneath the desk and pulled a long stick with a small hook on the end of it out.

She turned and raised it above her head, pulling down a white sheet of poster that would make due as a cinematic background. Pulling it down, she tugged on It to make sure that it would stay down as she turned to face the students once again, with a soft breath escaping her lips she leaned forward and clicked another few keys on the laptop. Shortly after the light would click and the image that was on her laptop, was now on the sheet behind her. ”This, my Young Stars. Is The Red Dwarf Planet.[:]See URL 1 [:] It’s a small star, these phases we call the late K or M Spectral Type Stages. Now, most of the stars in the Universe are Red Dwarf’s. Being so small, and abundant in the galaxy, they only have 40% of the mass of our Sun. ‘’ She would wait and allow the students’ minds’ to let this sink in before she flipped to another picture, showing a graph this time.

”This, is the Hertzsprung-Russel Diagram[:]SeeURL2[:], Spectral Type. This shows the different’ levels of Absolute Magnitude to the Spectral Type and which end phase will go where. As you can see here, the Red Dwarfs are shown between +10 and +15, at the end phase of Red Dwarfs which would complete in Spectral T. But I am going to quickly here… We should start at the beginning…” Her breath would exhale in a soft sigh as she became jittered and excited with teaching these students the particulars of the new dwarf planet, which she would assume they’ve never seen. She picked up a few sheets of paper, and moved towards the students, placing a sheet of it before each of them, all of them the same. This had a diagram of the Lifetime of the Red Dwarf Star, plotted against it’s Mass, relative to the Sun. [:]SeeURL3[:]

After she finished handing the papers out to her students’ she took a seat with them among the star and moon shaped stars. With a smile on her face, she held a piece of the same paper in her hands. ”Now…Red Dwarfs are very low-mass stars they have no more than 40% of the mass of the Sun. Because of this, they have low temperatures in the core of their planet and energy is generated at a much slower rate than that of our sun through Nuclear Fusion, with hydrogen into helium by the proton-proton chain mechanism. This is what makes the Red Dwarfs create light, even as little as 1/10,000th that of our Sun. ‘’ She would stop it right there as her eyes moved to the three students that sat themselves in her class room.

URLS
1. https://i.servimg.com/u/f61/15/61/39/31/reddwa12.jpg
2.https://i.servimg.com/u/f61/15/61/39/31/hertzs10.png
3.https://i.servimg.com/u/f61/15/61/39/31/220px-10.png

15////Closed Thread : Astrology Class : Into The Universe Empty Class Begins Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:16 pm

As he sat there quietly taking a moment to pull out a small mini laptop and a sketch book. Removing a pen, he would lean back sort of nonchalantly and just waited to see how things would begin. He had caught the name from the female student and repeated a few times. An interesting name indeed. He wondered the meaning of it. His own name meant Wind of Burning Light. A strange name he had always thought but excepted it never the less. He would nod to Bruxa and then to the other male with a smirk.

He would then listen as the teacher, Madame Chevok began her lecture. In his mind he would refer to as Madame Chevok out of respect. Sure in conversations outside of lectures and before and after class, he might refer to her as Teach or another nickname variations. But that was due to a completely dislike of titles. As she gave what he assumed was a quick introduction, he would power on the mini laptop and loaded it primary programming. It was used mainly for spy mission training from his time with the Rekku, but it was also useful for storing data. He would then open the sketch book. taking a pencil from his inner jacket pocket, he would place it on the paper with his left hand.

He was able to take notes with is right hand on the mini laptop and with the left, he would quickly sketch the image of the red dwarf planet. He was quick with the momvement of his hand, each stroke of the pencil done with precision. He was even more precise with the Hertzsprung-Russel Spectral type Diagram. In his mind he was observing the things she said and compared them to the info he had so far from the graph. It was interesting to say the least. Well considering that he had only really thought of stars a shining balls of gas and evergy, this was new to him.

He would take the sheet of paper from her and look it over for a moment and then set it over the sketches in his sketch book. He would then notice something as he was reading over the chart she handed it out. "So if I am looking at this right, The smaller the Dwarf, the longer it seems to live?" He hadn't meant to say it out loud. And in truth he hadn't realized that he had said it out loud. He continued to ponder on this for a moment, before typing something into his laptop.

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

Michael leaned forwards on the desk that he claimed at his own, with a slight smile on his face as he listened to the two introduce themselves. ”Pleasure to meet some new people…Sya Candel, Bruxa Vipir, an honor it is. I am Michael Morrigan, feel free to call me Mikel if you’d like. ‘’ After he was done with the introductions his attention was drawn to the picture being broadcasted by an over head viewer somewhere in the room. Madame Chevok definitely had a nice way of teaching, she was sweet and very informational but never shoving too much on your shoulders.

With a slight smirk, he had no pen or paper so he couldn’t copy down the graphs, or draw his own version of the Red Dwarf Star. Still he would have to come back after he finished painting the solar perplexing system that he thought Mary-Lynn would like. Perhaps he was a suck up, but he didn’t want yet another class he was put into, to turn out like the last one. His mind shook free of these villains’t thoughts as he concentrated on Madame Chevok’s voice once again. He could do as he did with his teachers back in DesuPari’ and just perceive their thoughts for the correct answers they were looking for.

His attention was brought back as a piece of paper was placed in front of him, with a smile on his face he studied the piece of paper stating the different magnitudes and ages of the planets. He heard Sya speak up, more like mumble but Mikel still caught what he said. ’’If I may add onto that Sya.. If the smaller they are, the longer they live. Then we can assume that the larger planets let off more energy all at once than the smaller ones?” He questioned, tagging onto Sya’s statement with a bit of a questionnaire on the end of it. Perhaps he was more interested in the stars than he had previously thought.

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

Head snapped back to Madame Chevok. Hearing her name muttered beneath the teachers breath. Along with the other two attendants within the room and speaking to each male. A lone brow rose with the girlish giggle released from the instructor. Side glancing towards Sy, an amused look conveyed on her own face. Guess we now know who is going to be teachers pet... Bruxa thought to herself as her gaze returned back to the front of class.

Watching as the makeshift screen was set into place. Listening curiously as the lesson began. A light tilt of her head as she scrutinized over the words about planets and spectral types. Staring at the red ball of flame before the screen turned to a diagram. Leaning forward as the pixie like features contorted into one of puzzlement. Picking up the parchment of paper that was laid before her.

Ebon hues cut towards Sy as he gave his interpretation of what had been taught thus far. Sooted orbs moved over Mikel as he added to the clarification. "Interesting..." Bruxa smiled as their more simplistic explanations made more sense to her. Reclining back into her chair as she stretched her legs out before her, becoming more comfortable in the room.

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

The confused and dazed look that appeared on her student’s faces only made her smile widely as she took a seat with them among the stars and the moon shaped seats and desks that she adored so much. Fingertips traced along the diagram absent mindedly as she listened to the two boys pitch in their thoughts of the planets, Mikel seeming to ask her a question, as Sya seemed to accidently let it blurt out. With the same gently smile pressed against the soft angelic features she would only give them a nod of her head. ‘’You assume correctly Mikel, larger planets do let off more energy all at once than smaller planets do. As smaller planets take more time to orbit, they can conduct more heat in the center of their cores and rejuvenate the outer cores defenses. But, the larger the planet the more energy the –can- give off, as like our sun. It gives off a constant radiation level, which also rejuvenates itself within the orbit of our universe. ‘’

Quickly she leaned forwards in her seat, as if to gather the group of students closer together. She pulled the paper she had with her, before her, showing them the Spectral Diagram once again. ” This diagram, represents a very very few of the planets and stars and total collectives. As you see, if the Dwarf planet is smaller, it will live longer, as the oldest Dwarf Planet we know of, is almost as old as the universe itself.’’ She pointed to the bottom of the diagram where the red dwarf planet was laid with the least amount of radiation and constant give. ’’But if it were to fluxuate in any way, lets say it got closer to another Dwarf Planet, or a sun. It would quickly turn and become a spinning puzzle. A break in the matter of the planet it’s self. If a Dwarf Planet is too close to another Dwarf Planet, or a Star. They can change the complete atmospheric life of the Planet, making half the planet burning hot, and the other half freezing cold, which in the end would tear the planet apart, or make it fall into itself. Which we call, Planetary Disenvolvement.’’

She let the students take this in, she loved cramming their minds full of information like this. ’’As I will show you on the field trip, this Red Dwarf Planet, is one of the closest ones to our solar system, closer than Planet X that has been downgraded by the Astrological Government once again, to a moon instead of a planet. ‘’ Her eyes would travel over her handful of students, it amazed her that she could teach these young things a few things about the universe. Yes she understood that she wasn’t anything special, but when it came to the moon and the stars, the spot light was all hers. ” I only have one pop-Question for you guys before we end class later, so if you have any questions or anything, now would be the time to share with the rest of us how we can help you. ‘’

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum