Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class Empty ///Closed Thead/// Astrology Class Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

Due to lack of students, the current class and the previous class will be closed until students can be reformed into class.

Sorry for any inconvienence.

However, the Astrology field trip will be taking off within the next week. So do keep your eyes open if you wish to join a new thread!!

Have a great day dollies.

-Madame Chevok.

Last edited by Madame Chevok on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Closing Thread)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum