Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//CLOSED March Registration

+3
Gunnar Sigmond
Logan MacConnell
Riley Simmons
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:55 am

Gunnar Sigmond

Gunnar Sigmond
Bronze
Bronze

A small smirk tugged at the corner of Gunnar’s lips when he heard the young man’s southern drawl. He wasn’t sure if the kid was trying to patronize him or not. Either way, it didn’t bother him a whole lot. It was either the kid’s real way of speaking, which he doubted, or just a joke. “Thanks,” muttered Gunnar as he snatched the pen out of the air—for a moment, showing quick reflexes hidden by his normal sluggish ways. While he read over the paperwork again, Gunnar listened to the guy speak again—no southern drawl—and realized he’d been joking. Gunnar decided that meant the kid either had some guts, given that he’d mocked an obviously armed man, or he had sense of humor. Regardless of his motives, he was alright by Gunnar.

Without using his other hand, Gunnar pulled the cap off the pen’s tip and put it on the butt of it. As he reread the forms, the pen tip hovered over the page. The first couple of blanks were easy to fill in: name, birth date, place of birth, regular bureaucratic bullshit. As he continued on, he began to realize that it was an all-purpose form that covered staff and students, depending upon which questions were answered, and what boxes were checked. It wasn’t long before he had his filled out, marking himself down to fill in as a stable hand. Looking over the forms one last time, he nodded and went to hand the clipboard back to the young man, only to find him missing. “Now where’d he go,” whispered the cowboy. Before he could glance around for the lad, he heard a horrible clatter, metal banging on stone. When he turned his head, he saw the mess the girl had created and wondered if she’d ever heard the saying ‘you look with your eyes, not your hands’. With a shake of his head, he wondered just what had compelled the girl to touch the antiquity, fascination wasn’t much of an excuse for a lack of caution. As a quiet observer, Gunnar watched the student attending to the masses go to the girl. A small smirk tugged at his lips to see the chivalrous behavior as the guy offered to help her out of the mess she’d made.

Gunnar decided one good turn deserved another, and after a quick glance over his paperwork, he set it down on the desk the guy, whose name was apparently Riley, had been at originally, even setting the pen atop the papers. Slinging his duffle bag, he tossed it to the other side of the desk, so that it was out of view. It landed with a soft thump—at least he hadn’t broken anything like someone else had. “Hey, kid,” called Gunnar to Riley, “if yuh tell me where to get a broom, I can go ahead ‘n’ sweep that up so that no one steps on it while you can get her situated.” Gunnar jerked his head back towards the desk, indicating not just where Gunnar had left his paperwork but that the boy should probably get back to his job instead of being distracted by staring at the pretty girl.

http://www.freewebs.com/stolen_random_character_second

27//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Dina Nodded at her Room registration before jumping at the sound of the clashing armour. She had been so startled that she actually jumped up high enough to grabb the chandeleir and clin to it tightly as she swung herself to an upright balabced position on top as the battle ax strapped to her swung into her hand and she readied herself with a crazed yet fearful look on her face....

when she looked down to see the new girl and the mess she blushed as her eyes filled with tears from ebarrassment and she jumped down putting away her battle ax sucking back the tears so she couldnt be noticed even more and Quickly pulled her earphones over she ears and closed her eyes pushing the red embarrrased look from her face moving out the door only stopping to make sure the chandalier was still intact exiting the room to aviod embarrassment

28//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:17 pm

Zoey smiled and bowed her head before turning toward the doorway and inhaling the sweet scents of warm earth. She smiled politely at the cowboy and then walked over to sit and start filling out her paperwork. She was glad she would not have to attend classes at the moment. She started writing her in her beautiful flowing handwriting. When she felt the wind again she looked up hitching in her breath as the most gorgeous male she had ever seen stepped through the door. She blused lightly as she tried to draw her attention away from him and then she heard him talk and the warm honeyed sound of his voice caressed her skin as if it were fingertips sliding over her intimately. She felt her body shiver as she finally dragged her whiskey colored eyes away from the man who would be one of her teachers. No need to have a crush on either of the two men that were now talking to one another. They were out of her reach anyway. She sighed soft;ly finishing her paper work and walking slowly and graceflly back up to thefront desk to stand waiting patiently behind the man with the honey voice. She bit her full bottom lip lightly and wished that her ivory skin didn't show the blush that heated her cheeks at the moment. She was dressed in knee high black leather boots and a short pleated skirt and a black silk corset top. Her long black hair was held in tightly to her head in a clip bt a few stray strands were loating airly around her perfect face as she waited.

She heard something break and winced slightly knowing whatever it was even sounded expensive and old as it shattered. And for once it was not because of her and her clumsy nervousness. She was just glad about that but felt sorry for the girl none the less. She began to hum lightly as she waited for the man to get done cleaning up the mess.

29//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:05 am

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

A small storm cloud would seem to appear overhead as the thunderous voice came bursting from it. Stopping dead in her tracks, tension twitched at the corners of the concave lips while the look across the soft doll like face was complex. The decision to hook horns with the one who just caught her off guard or to allow the situation to settle; it was her fault after all. The complexity of features slowly calmed like the waters after a storm the iris were locked in the individual standing before her, looking past his shoulders at all the others waiting on his assistance, the decision needed to be made hastily.

A laced gloved hand would reach forward finally resting in against the young male’s so he wanted to be chivalry knight eh? She would have to keep that in mind for the next time, trouble which seemed to find her generally didn’t take long. A fluid lithe movement happened between them bending her knees a bit to ease a jump towards him hoping that his balance was as good as his word indicated. Feet left the ground clearly she was his mercy, if the both of them did not tumble down in the mess. Instinctively would hook against the back of his neck with very little pressure.

The attempt to keep her posture correct as not to give people the wrong idea, iris eyes looked towards the ground as he kicked at the helmet, though his intentions she understood. His methods perhaps she didn’t because it was not her want to make the thing fall, but it was his desire to cause it more damage. Locking her ankles tightly it was only when his name was mention that her composure suffered a bit.

So much so that she didn’t even noticed the older man telling him he would help….

“Riley…” so spoken words brushed over her lips she doubted that even the young man carrying her would hear. Instinctively willowy fingers reached forward to touch his cheek, whispering softy to him in a voice that was like milk flowing over honey….

“Amin sinta lle?”

Word perhaps unknown to most in the room perhaps a few would understand, but those irises looked up the young male, it couldn’t be she would have known. A noose tightened against her voice box as once they reached the clear area, clearing her throat she would wave slightly. Piercing confused spheres surveyed over the area, ‘knowing’ Tristan was there somewhere in the mist of all the people.

“This is fine. Thank you….” She would leave off both her name and his….perhaps she would come off harsh to him, but it wasn’t her intention….

30//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:42 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Feeling like he was standing there for hours, he finally saw her take a notion towards his reaction to the situation. "Up-sie, daisy." Although he was expecting her to take his help, he didn't believe for one second that she would let him carry her in such a way. Watching her practically jump up into the air, he had to react quickly to scoop her up into his arms. Reaching forward with both hands, he would grasp her around her back and knees. It was a bit more uncomfortable this way for the person being carried, but it was more gentleman like... and it kept his fingertips from wandering too far from their goal.

As he carried her over the thresh hold, he watched her eyes glaze over and stare deeply into his. At first, he felt like he was winning in the flirting game... but then he felt a strange vibe that she was oozing over someone else. They way her eyes looked into his brought a strange amount of awkwardness beneath his folds. Then the touch... such a gentle touch made him feel terribly awkward for those things he had just done. Those eyes brought an uneasiness that continued to hold as he placed her down on the other side of the armor massacre.

"There ya are...", a much more mellowed Riley would proclaim.

Finally, reality would kick back in and he would realize that he had work to do. Hearing Gunnar's voice in the background, Riley said aloud. "Yeah,. should be a broom closet around here somewhere..." Riley's eyes searched the grounds and found a nearby closet behind the desks. "Come on back here and get it, I dun give a shit about security." Pointing behind the desk towards the back of the office, there was a closet that was labeled "supplies". Although he did remember hearing Gunnar call him a kid, Riley didn't make a notion of rebelling towards the word with his own 'old man' return. The purple hair female kicked him out of the loop, and all he wanted to do was be alone. He needed a few to contemplate on what-the-fuck just happened.

Without even a word of goodbye, he would jump over the desk and grab all the completed paperwork. Nodding to each and every one of them, he signed in relief. "All those who turned in their paperwork are good to go. Those remaining... just grab a form." Placing another form down for the new girl, he sighed deeply in order to regain his composure. That really brought some nasty chills down his spine.

31//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Tristan Shadwynn

Tristan Shadwynn
No Rank
No Rank

Tristan's paper work seemed to fill itself out neatly and in a perfect calligraphic font. Where as most of the details that were written on the paper were false they would indeed check out if ran against other things. It was odd. But even the Sidhe was not going to write down that he was a 250 year old elfin lord, that had come to this plane a long time ago on accident and had stayed for mysterious reasons since. No that kind of information would be discussed with the schools head mistress and no one else. After all even he had some notion of privacy.

But all that aside he was silently moving the pen over his page as if he was writing things down. He just never let the roller-ball touch the page. Tristan was just about to finish pretending to fill out everything when the sound happened. Oh how that noise made him shudder. Much like Dina but hidden from thew others because of his seeming he too had basically felt every sound as if it where its own personal cacophony of destruction an his sensitive elven ears recoiled in displeasure at the agony they received.

Unlike everyone else that turned sharply Tristan turned around and looked at everyone else before he looked to the noise maker. It would seem he knew something they had not. Zoey, he glanced to her first. She was very cute, but he felt a timidness wash over her every second that he had stood near her. She had obviously been watching over him but for some reason had been to shy to say anything. Perhaps he would make the first move for her to see what her intentions were?

Dina, no hanging from the chandelier. Trist was surprised that it held the extra hundred pounds with out faltering. But not surprised enough that he though it would all come crashing down n him. He wondered if there was something he could do for the Poor nekos nerves. Some way to calm her. Explain to her that humans did unreasonable things to those they didn't understand. To quell her fear and see if she would truly be able to thrive. Or if the wounds of her past wold weigh her down forever.

Gunnar, and Riley were the only ones that reacted gentlemanly. Gunnar was offering to clean a mess that wasn't his. He was an old, but competent ranch hand most likely. Years of work had lead him to an understanding that made Tristan amused. The pair might get along. And then there was Riley. If he wasn't holding up Lillian he might have lashed out on the boy. But it wasn't his fault, many males had been so easily ensnared in her that Tristan couldn't count them all, or understand their reasons. All he understood was that it grated him badly...

But before he could do anything regrettably it ended and the boy made his way back over the the counter. Tristan showed his first bit of emotion as he handed off his paperwork, sadly in a rude manner. Regardless if Riley was ready or not Tristan handed it over as soon as Riley's hand was open and spoke hurriedly. “I marked off the suite on the female side. Room H. Do not worry, Headmistress Cosgair knows of my need, and will approve it I assure you.” Then once finished turned to move off towards Lillian, virtually ignoring all others as he moved to her sight. And then to stand in front of her.

He spoke low, but that same honeyed sound rolled form his lips even when he only projected at a bare whisper. “Have we not learned that antiquities are better viewed then touched Lil?” Tristan would break composure and look to take her right hand into his without warning, and in a manner that did not accept her to remove it form his grasp. He looked it over front and back to make sure she was not hurt and then carefully releasing it he looked deep into her eyes. Any onlooker would see the pair was obviously related the same hair..the same eyes. Though oddly, even though he seemed more worldly she looked slightly older.... perhaps they were twins?

"Are you well?"

http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

32//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Everything had happened so fast and her entire body was on alert with the insanely gorgeous man so close to her. She felt his eyes upon her and turned her golden gaze back to him looking into his eyes without faltering. Though she indeed felt a bit nervous with him looking at her and being so close to her. She inhaled the scent of him as it slid over her. So masculine and a bit earthy like walking outside after a soft spring rain. She didn't think that his touch would be so soft though. If he wanted her she knew he would not be gentle and it sent a shiver over her nerves. When she finally seen him give his paperwork to the man behind the counter she sighed softly as he walked away his arm brushing hers as he slid past her. "Excuse me...sorry for being in the way sir."she said in her soft voice as she looked up at him with her golden eyes briefly catching his own eyes and smiling shyly in his direction before stepping up to the counter and handing off he own paperwork. "Is there anyplace to relax? And I was wondering if there was a stable nearby?"she asked him softly as she watched the commotion around them.

33//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:35 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Hearing the random cat girl swinging from the chandelier didn't really kick into Riley's importance meter until after he saw the girl take her leave. Although he was happy to see that there wasn't more destruction of the room, he was still dulled by the outside surroundings as if he were under shell shock. The way he felt was like after a night of bad sex where the awkwardness followed you even outside the door. BLUGHHHHHHHH!!!!! He couldn't wait to get all these people out of here so he could run off and do other more important things.

Feeling the paperwork thrust-ed into his hand, he gave the man a quizzical look. "Uhhh...who the hell gave you access to the female dormitory?" The purple haired male said something about a female side, but he really just didn't give a shit at this point. "Whatever. I'll let the dorm people in charge sort this crap out". He didn't know there were suites, could of petitioned to have one for himself. Seeming to be the brotherly figure, he watched the purple haired dude contend with the purple haired female. Might have pissed the man off, he could feel the glossy eyes of jealousy... or maybe it was just his own inflated ego on the rise again. He had to admit, he was pretty awesome.

Shaking the awkwardness right out of him, he tried his best to remove the shade of dark hue that hung over his body. Watching the other girl, with long glossy black hair, hand him the paperwork... he merely shrugged to her suggestion. "I dunno, I only got here a couple of hours ago. I know just as much as you do about the layout of the grounds... unless you already went exploring." Giving a small smile, he would collect all the paperwork and place it aside along with Gunnar's paperwork.

34//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:01 pm

She noticed the way hebristled when the mysterious one talked to the other woman. She shook her head and when he took her paperwork and simply shrugged lightly she took a step back. She could tell when she was being dismissed as nothing more than a child and such to those around her and she went on the defensive. She raised a perfectly arched brow and placed a handon her hip. "No..I haven't gone wandering. Though I am beginning to think that I would rather have been late to this entire registration. Sorry to have bothered you."she said to him lightly. She looked away from him knowing her golden eyes would show her emotions and the fact that she felt slightly hurt at his seemingly cold shoulder and brush off. Obviously if you were not the purple haired female you were of no iport to the man behind the counter. Perhaps if she too had been born with otherworldly beauty instead of the plain features she had been given she would not have been simply dismissed and barely even noticed at all. She fought a small growl as she turned and headed toward the door. She would indeed walk around the campus grounds and let th cool air and closeness with nature soothe her rattled nerves. "There is no use staying where one is not wanted."she whispered to herself as she slipped out the door letting the wind dance and curl around her easing the heat that danced over her skin.
((Zoey has left...))

35//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

Feelings of trapped emotion caught in the sticky confines of the black widow’s web that spun itself a home so closely to her heart. She did not even taken notice for a moment at the reaction of everyone else; their actions alone and body language sung an old hymn she knew too well. Stiffly taking in a very large breath, her mind spoke softly “out with the bad in with the good” technique, hoping it would work before she destroyed something else.

The curling of her toes along with the dish washed out now features was the tale tell sign; No Lillian Dashelle was not all right.Hands cold as ice felt the warmth of Tristan’s it was the only thing that brought her to gaze at him. The tightness in his voice only made the nose wrinkle up, as she contorted in her own hushed but flared tone.

“Lle tela?”

This would be twice the language unknown to those in hearing distance was used; the first of course was a mistake. The reflection of his eye was caught within hers as he continued his inspection of her, there would be no wounds to be found she may be clumsy but not completely stupid. Once his grasp released her hand she would curl it up against her other and rub slightly.

Lips of shimmered gloss soon would start to speak to him though others may hear it was a site to see none the less, the two mirrored another in nearly every action.

“ First, Tristan you never told me that in wars they used children…” this was being said behind gritted teeth, her true form was about to show through no longer feeling so many eyes upon her. “ Why on Earth would they use the innocent souls of the youth… We… I… “the iris’s would look over towards the young male standing behind the desk, then back to Tristan. “ What is this place, which uses children to do their biddings?” Having been taught all of her life by Tristan her values of children was far greater than perhaps this European world cared to realize.

Confusion was still comfortably settled in her eyes and face, little did she understand the children being used in the tidings of war, but the name of the young man behind the counter, hit way to close to home. Lifting up the small laced hand she would point to the male once more indicating something that only Tristan would perhaps understand.

Whispering softly… “Riley…”

Obviously, this was not her old boyfriend from before, but the fact that back in high school he disappeared without a trace; leaving her completely in the dark, as did many friends those years. Looking towards Tristan the depths within her eyes pleaded with him to come with her towards the counter, she needed him it would seem to face the ghost that lingered in the pits of her mind.

Softened hues looked over her shoulder towards the man that offered to clean up her mess; it was a very generous thing of him she noted. A smile succumbed over her features whether it was put on or not only Tristan would be able to feel.

“Thank you Sir…” She indicated towards the man, hopefully he would know how much his effort was appreciated on her part. Stepping forward she hoped to feel some type of reassurance coming from Tristan this time keeping her hands cupped within another as she reached the desk.

Iris eyes searched over the young male one last time, the brown hair the name perhaps all too close to her heart she would have to get her footing here, now and quick. Extending the delicate hand outward having the slightest hint of an arch she spoke, this time in a very almost sure voice to him.

“Lillian Dashelle, I wanted to apologize for my earlier reaction I was in a state of shock. I know that does not constitute my brushing you off. I have a past with the name Riley, and my destiny is only forward. “

Giving a very light tussle the hair on her shoulder glided off exposing the soften flesh, smiling if her hand was not taken she would slowly retract it back, as she turned looking towards Tristan feeling slightly weak at the knees.

“I believe that I have some paperwork to fill out?”

36//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: March Registration Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Just having gotten on the island, not knowing her way around that well just yet. She found herself calling a cab, showing him the address on the paper that she had gotten in the mail some weeks ago. Piling herself in the cab, it took an hour to get from the coast to the establishment itself. Paying the cab fare, thanking the cabbie for assisting her in finding the building she stood and took a deep breath before opening her eyes to see what was coming.

The Stature of the Building Caislin Hall was amazing and very intimidating to a small girl of a small city and country. The building of brick and of stone pushed forth like an over bearing mountain, with the reflection of the stone building in the short pool of water. The beauty of the building astonished her, taking a few moments to gather herself before quickly running along side the pool to the front doors.

''Wow...This is... A lot more than what I expected...''

Quickly opening the doors and coming into the main entrance, the inside just as astounding as the exterior. Soft foot steps echoed along the main entrance, eyes wide open taking in the surprise of the decorative items. Hands quickly shook and found their way into the darkened grey casual jacket, closing up the jacket slightly, hiding the red tank top she wore beneath. Lengthy dark black pants, dragged slightly against the ground, almost entirely covering the white and red sneakers she wore. Finding herself standing still, amazed at the few paintings that hung on the wall. Shaking herself from this distant thought, eyes searching for a sign of the registration desk, finally she spotted chairs near a door that said ‘Office’ on it.

''Hopefully someone is near by...'' In a whispered tone.

Walking in a quick pace over to the chairs, eyes searching for a sight of someone. Staying quiet, taking the shoulder bag from her back and sitting down in one of the chairs, laying the bag over her lap. She sat and awaited for directions as to where her room was and what classes she would be taking within the magnificent building.

http://www.freewebs.com/smokingscharacterprofiles

37//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Raven sighs some what and looksa the castle, a slight chill going down her back, never had she seen something so big before, and up close. Shakeing her head some what she slowly garthered herself and started to walk twords the building, her long light brown hair, hanging losely around her, a small green bow tied at the top of it, like a little head band. Her bright blue eyes glaced around as she walked never resting i one spot, taking the whole outside in looking into windows and what not.

Once she was inside the buliding he walked around aimlessly. The only sound she heard was the sound of he soft footsteps, and eve then they didn't make that much of a noies. As she walked she slowly got twords the office room. "I guess I should go here first." she said softly as she as stood glacing at the office door and slowly started to walk in. She tilted her head to the side some what as she stoo there reaming slient for the time being. Sighing some what she went to stand by the side wall, looking at all the people that was in there, also looking at the very, what she found, pretty things in the office. "Wow." said softly looking around in awe.

38//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:10 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Ignoring the tangent the purple haired girl went off with the matching haired male, called Tristan it seems, he went about collecting the remaining paperwork around the area. Perking his hears up, he heard something about not being wanted by one of the quiet girls. Watching her stalk off, he merely shrugged in her direction. "Meh?" He didn't remember her name. Oh well, not his concern. The commotion started to quiet down, the chandelier stopped swinging, and no one was bleeding, dead or decomposing. Tilting his head towards the cowboy, he asked "Ya know I ain't going to axe murder you if you come behind the counter to get the broom cowboy. Seriously, you are toting some nasty guns... ain't like I am going to try anything." Riley was just annoyed at the fact Gunnar didn't respond immediately to his own request. "Ain't like the mess is going to clean itself up..." He said sarcastically to the cowboy.

Still, he heard a chime of a voice that came into view. His eyes would turn towards the woman who brought some nasty chills down his spine, flushing her violet hair in his given direction.

“Lillian Dashelle, I wanted to apologize for my earlier reaction I was in a state of shock. I know that does not constitute my brushing you off. I have a past with the name Riley, and my destiny is only forward. “

Extending a hand to match her own, he would give her hand a light gentle squeeze to show his compliance.

"Well I dunno which Riley you are talking about, but that is my name. " Talk about a bit of confusion. Made some sense at least.

Instead of poking more on the matter, he pulled out a forum from under the desk and said "Well your room is... E on the female wing, Lillian." Marking it off on her forum, he placed it aside for her to fill out. "Just dot the i's and cross the t's" Pushing the forum towards Lillian, with a pen, he gave her a nod. When she took the pen and paper, he would lean in quietly and whisper softly " sorry for the confusion..." a rather polite voice came out of Riley's mouth. Her gaze brought some rather nasty chills and he did not like the fact that he was thought of someone else. Maybe he should think before he leaps, but having the same name as her ex-lover was something that he could not avoid. Before Lillian could respond, he would step away to see two new females around. "Alright Mi-Ladies, dun stand there staring at your toes. Come on up and get your paperwork to fill out!" Pausing for a minute, he added "And your cell phone numbers too!" He gave a wink to each of the new comers, his own personality blooming into full again.

Placing out two forums, pens next to them, he waited patiently for the new females to fill them out. "Come on, I won't bite."

Last edited by Riley Simmons on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

39//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Raven blinks some what and glaced around her and saw the other girl and gave her a small smile. She slowly started to head over to the desk and went to fill out her papers. "I am sorry, but I don't have my cell phone with me at the moment, and I do not remember the number either." she told him with a small giggle and then looked down at the paper work, tilting her head to the side and reading over it. "Lets see." she said softly filling out her name and what. Slowly her writing came to a stop an she slowly started to hand it back over to him. "I think that is all." she said happily and kept lookig around, her eyes traveling around in awe.

She had never seen a place like this before. She was glade she got in due to her good grades, knowing she would never be able to pay for this place with the money she had. Back in her home twon Rave had to work about three jobs to keep up with house payment and school payments after her mother died. Sighing some what she started to feel a bit selfconises, wandeing if the rest of the people here were rich kids. Shakeing her head, trying to get ride of that thought. She calms hersef down a bit, her bright blue eye dancing across the room, a small light playig behind them.

40//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: March Registration Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:09 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

''Quite interesting...''
Her eyes fell from the people are around her, speaking under her breath as her foot tapped gently along the surface of the floor. Pulling out a pamphlet from her pant pocket taking a moment to go over the name of the school and where she was, realizing the way the cabbie earlier had spoken. With a slight of an accent of what surrounded them. Her head shook and again eyes laid against the light on the floor.
Eyes appealing to her surroundings again, sorting through the people that stood in front of her. The voices echoed through her ears like wind chimes in the summer breeze. Confusing her for a moment, something about a Cowboy Janitor? She did not dare to listen closer. The sudden prompt of papers startled her and with a soft nod ''Thank-You''. Slipped out, receding into the chair once again, running through the paper work in a few moments taking her time with it. Her head shook from the man silly comment and before long she was putting in her Date Of Birth and transcriptions her old schools and classes.
''Here you are sir'' The soft spoken gesture of papers and the pen held out in front of him. Trying not to be too rude with the paper work.

41//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:45 am

Gunnar Sigmond

Gunnar Sigmond
Bronze
Bronze

Gunnar’s eyes swept across the room—he couldn’t believe the sight. The place looked like it had the potential to be a room of total chaos and Gunnar didn't want to be around when that happened. When Riley’s attention had turned from the girl he was almost drooling over to Gunnar, the older man nodded to acknowledge his statement. It only took a few moments for Gunnar to get behind the desk to the indicated closet. Gripping the door handle, he turned it—luckily it was unlocked—and he opened the closet only for a stockpile of custodial supplies to avalanche out the door. Keeping the door held partially in front of him, Gunnar managed to shield himself from the landslide of brooms, mops, and other miscellaneous objects that spilled onto the floor.

“Place is fallin’ apart,” he muttered as he pulled the door open even further, the clutter on the floor only increasing as a slow trickle. “Guess I’ll clean this up too,” he added as he bent down to pick the broom up from the rest of the mess. While everyone else busied themselves with introductions or paperwork, Gunnar skirted around them with the broom and a dustpan, making his way to the first mess. Once he’d gotten to the fallen antiquity, he picked up the large pieces and set them aside before sweeping up the smaller pieces that had come loose on impact. In just a few minutes, Gunnar had cleaned up the mess that the girl had made.

With all the unattached little pieces in the dustpan, and the bulk of it that was intact nestled in the crook of his arm, the broom in his hand as well, Gunnar returned to the desk. He set the pieces of the antiquity on the desk and the dustpan, leaving the smaller pieces in the dustpan. One mess down, one more to go, thought Gunnar as he went to the closet and began picking up the fallen custodial equipment. He wondered who the custodian was to be so untidy.

42//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Tristan Shadwynn

Tristan Shadwynn
No Rank
No Rank

Tristan's response of “Manka lle merna” Likely did nothing for the moment. But afterward he begged pardon lightly with a sheepish smile “I did not mean to offend Lillian. Humor is not my suit today.” but before much else could pass between them Lillian's questions rattled forth hissed through anger at that which she had found “Your people have done much more harm to them selves then any other.” Tristan would attempt top warmly touch her cheek “The armor was not likely for Battle” He lied, but only because he wasn't certain of the truth behind his words. “It, Humanity has often place done many ill favored things for reason at the time they thought were good. But remember this place pierces the veil between Night and dark. Story and legend. Perhaps the armor was for another being than human?”

Likely but not exactly the most likely choice. “Don't hold on to your anger Lillian, it will not help either of us make it new here.”He tried to coax her out of her wraith lightly. It was true humans had done many gruesome things over their years, to their enemies, to their friends, even their own children. Tristan had witnessed Humanities love and hate from many angles, and over many years. They were not a race that was lost, but they certainly needed to work on the way the treated each other.

Tristan released her as she lifted her hand and pointed towards the registration attendant. At first he did not fathom what her intent was. But form the emotions he felt coming form her he quickly caught on “Yes he... Oh He closed his eyes and tried to erase her fears, and console her form with in. “He is not that Boy.” Tristan of course knew what to do, and he moved behind his twin Gently like a shadow. If she needed his support at any moment he stood ready to interrupt and assist her.

Even ready to invade her conversation, or worse , He looked around the room as two new girls entered. He smirked lightly as he looked over one then the other. The first held an interesting Aura about her that he didn't recognize. Both of them were timid, a weakness of his still. He would do his best to distract his mind and eyes before either saw him stare for more then a moment or two. It seemed that in College much like High School many people had yet to come out of their shell. He did not understand it, but shyness seemed epidemic here already. The only girl he noted that was not shy was easily distracted. And even then likely timid of forms of emotional abuse.

Tristan Almost spoke up at her room number, he wanted her closer, possibly in the same room as he. But... what would the others present think? It was bad enough he had already moved himself over to the girls side. Need he make it more awkward on her? No he would grant her the freedom she deserved and he remained silent he did not interrupt as the pair talked, only mentally chastised himself for things already said and done. You would think two hundred years would grant him patience.

It wasn't until Gunnar placed down the armor near Tristan that he reacted. Seemingly flinched form it before moving to the other side of Lillian with a shudder. Gods he hated armor. Sure. He didn't mid his. But his wasn't made of nothing other then refined death metal. Oh how he loathed the thought when his mind counted how much of that loathsome Iron was likely around a castle built when this one was. Maybe he should have picked a different school to teach at? All kinds of vile things were going to happen at the hands of that stupid worked ore. Well at least he had time to learn to adjust his spells, and hopefully request a small outlaying building for the magic classes to be in.

http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

43//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:10 pm

Thomas wandered besides the hedges on the grounds his emerald eyes peered up towards the foreboding structure with a hint of a grim expression overtaking his face. "...This place looks inviting." Carrying his black satchel Thomas increased his speed. Though at present his weapons, miscellanious items, and clothes were packed away inside. He pondered when he could recieve mail for the all the rest of it, taking consideration, he had already looked over the registration letter sent back to the Orphanage in Chicago. His friend and mentor Raze told him to look at this as an adventure to grow. Taking his friends advice into consideration Thomas left and took the next flight straight to ireland.

Getting to this spot had been a little bit of trouble as few drivers knew exactly this ancient castle layed. Luckily he found a driver who had been here as a youth. Most people had never heard of Caislin Hollows, let alone been here. Thomas himself was interested as to how he managed to just catch wind of the name it in the first place. However in his mind, he was sure that these things would likely explain themselves in time. Walking into the Hall, Thomas looked around to observe the new faces. A few caught his interest off the bat, though he kept his mouth shut.

Walking forward until Thomas spotted someone who looked to be in charge of the registration. He casually strode forward ignoring everyone else until the women in front moved. He looked toward the person in charge and decided that it would be proper to introduce himself before drawing anymore attention to oneself. Though it probably didn't help that everyone was in the same hall right now awaiting for assignement by the teacher now present here.

"Thomas Rahleck, here for instruction sir."

44//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:19 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Smirking to the first girl to step in line about the phone number, he marked her off and said "Dun you worry, I already know your room number. I can find ya there." With a playful wink, he marked down F. "Raven, you are in female wing, room F." With a twist of the pen cap, he took the other girls, Merisa, and jotted down her room number as well "G for Merisa." With a nod, he tossed both of the pieces of registration into the pile. Just as he was dusting his hands off from the day's work, it would seem another batch of people would arrive. "Ahh... fuck, will this day ever end..." A light echo would escape past his lips.

One minute, the place was a dry heap, the next a hurricane. If one were to blink at the right time, the settled aura of the room would instantly flash into full bloom once he or she opened their eyes. It was Riley's turn to be a bit disturbed by the fact there were so many damn people in there. Although the room was large, he was getting a tad bit claustrophobic. He needed to clear this space now before everyone started to break out the tents and meats. At least Gunnar was being helpful, that crazy cowboy tidying up the place for him. He excused the mess in the janitor's closet for the time being, no sense rushing things.

Clapping his hands together, he made sure to get everyone's attention. "Alright ladies and Gents, this isnt a place for social gatherings." Hearing a clutter, he turned to see Tristan leap in fear from the noise. Staring only for a second, he merely shrugged at the interruption and continued on. "Once you get your registration done, ya need to get out of here. I am not ready to start getting on a first name basis with everyone jes yet." Motioning towards the door, he added "Get out there and explore, or I will make you wax these damn floors." Regardless if he had the power or not, the glare in his eyes made it seem like he knew his shit. Turning his head, he noticed a young gent prance through the door... and a rather cynical joke sprang across his mind.

"Thomas Rahleck, here for instruction sir."

With a sinister grin on his lips, he turned to the man and said "Ahh Thomas right?" Pausing for a moment, he would look down at one of the registration forms he had in his hand and leaf through it like he was trying to find this boy's name. "I believe you are to report to the basement for cleaning duties. It is third dungeon on your right, ya can't miss it." Picking up a registration form, he would give no warning as he tossed a clipboard with a pen attached (Safely) towards the man who just pranced into the doorway. "Fill this out first, I want to make sure you can't sue this place if you lose a leg to the rats down there." With a gaze of seriousness, he eyed the latest two young females and said "Yall go have fun now, ya hear'?" A southern twang creeped across his lips as he turned to stack a few of the forms and put them away. If Thomas tried to say he wasn't there for the duties, he would merely ignore the man for the time being. "Once you are done Gunnar, just put a trash bag in the corner."

45//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:32 pm

She blinks some what and looked at him with his last comment ot her as she filled out her papers. Laughing some what she shugged it off, glad that she got her room letter. "Yay thank you." she said happily spinning around and starting to move to the door once more humming softly to herself and starting to walk out. She hums softly content for the time being and goes off to wander around the castle once more.

At first she thought it wouldn't be too good of a school but now she was really liking it, she thought that most of the people were nice, or they seemed like it. She wanders out the door and goes to wander outside for a while, wanting to take in every last bit.

46//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:23 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Merisa shifted uncomfortably in her seat for a moment hearing her room number. With a soft nod quietly she would respond ‘’Thank-You sir’’ Hands quickly reaching out and gathering her things that she had brought along. Taking a quick moment to scan the room before her eye was caught by more people appearing through the doors. Voices seemed to echo around her before she would turn, digging through her bag and pulling out a pen and a pad of paper. Writing ‘G’ on it before she tucked the pen away back into the bag.

Not being rude, she would wave to the girl that was sitting with her at registration and then bowed quickly to everyone else. The angst of the room was starting to become unsettling before she would travel back down the main hall, searching for doors.

Spotting a set of double doors, she assumed was leading to the dorm rooms. In no rush, she sauntered down the hallway with her pamphlet out of the school trying to find the map within it. As she searched for the map page of the booklet, absent mindedly forgot she was walking towards a door. With no chance to stop, as she found the page with the map, ran into the door. This gave her a startle, hand moving to lay against the mouth before allowing any noises of surprise out. Stepping back, her eyes staring at the set of doors she had run into. ‘’Darn it…What a good first impression on the house…’’ Her head shaking, quickly she opened the door and went in search of the dormitories. [Exit To Courtyard]

47//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:43 am

[i]Thomas quirked an eyebrow as he was told to head down to the basement. At first he thought it was kind of an odd order, but then the castle came off as a tad wierd anyway. Shrugging he snatched the clipboard as it was tossed toward him. And nodded, as he filled out the contractual agreement, having no worries if he was hurt or not. After filling it out Thomas moved back and handed back the clipboard. As he handed it back, "Where will my quarters be after I am finished?"

Nodding to Rileys answer, Thomas gripped his satchel and walked down the hall toward the basement. Albeit a little confounded by instruction he recieved. He would do as he told, and not question it, this time anyway. It was comforting to know that there was at least a few girls in the structure. It might've been a bit odd to come to an all male school. Thomas counted his blessings that the school itself rightly existed in the first place. It was one hell of a thing to recieve a letter of approval about a school he'd only heard of mention once. Even if it was behind closed doors, as he remembered his Mentor, Robert speak of to an old friend of his.

"I sure the hell hope he isn't going to have me clean this place from top to bottom." Thomas said under his breath.

48//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

The room had become anything but the tranquility of silence that it was just moments before; of course it was she that made a complete wreck of the armor suit. The regret was deep but the lack of understanding how her world operated just cut into her like a blade. What was this place that humans, mortal beings made it? Greed had replaced the once simplicity and passion or perhaps all the books of old were just lies. Lies, that has to be the reasoning behind the children armor in the parlor.

War, that was best explanations for the feelings that had captured her there was little, no there was none. There was no explanation good enough for her to understand, the paleness of the once somber cheeks was being drained. Still standing there with her hand waiting on Riley to accept her apology, she need not give him the whole story. The past was exactly that, the past was no longer what she should mourn for the understanding.

The stronghold of her very being was standing behind her, but even Tristan could not always consul the fearless eyes that always pushed beyond the breaker. The squeeze from Riley’s grip was all that she needed to make herself more comfortable in the surrounding. Without great difficultly it took to notice that he seemed to be perhaps overwhelmed in taking care of the rush or could it be that he was just thorny.

Giggles bubbled from the velvet lips thoughts of Riley being a “rose and all thorny” was just perhaps a little childish on her part but she did feel better. Until Gunnar brought the pieces of armor back up to the desk. Spherical iris’s looked off to her side while a frown slowly painted its way across her features once more, she would have to work off her debt; it was only right. Making a note in the back of her mind that she would need to speak to the one in charge about the damage and take the responsibility.

The pitter patter of her bare feet could be heard against the cold stone floor to ease out of the way of the other two females, not wanting to hog the counter space. Goosebumps sent a course of shake throughout her body, this place was cold. The need to have a little love perhaps, or even brighten things up she would make it her duty to do just that.

Using expert penmanship on the paper every word would flow upwards and then down in the cursive style. A very small hesitation was made when it came to the correspondent question about the dorms, lifting her head only for a moment to glance behind her she would indicate a different room from her ‘twin’.

Lips moved silently without even the slightest hint of sound, reading over everything as it was written, including that she would be part taking in Tristan’s class; that alone could prove very interesting. Thunderous clouds once again erupted from Riley, this man was in need of a little sit down it seemed, the cowardly lion was about to stalk her first prey if not stopped.

Pushing the paperwork towards Riley, she would wait for him to acknowledge her, though perhaps it would come a complete surprise what she told him next.

“You have bipolar tendencies you know, gentleman to some, and then a throne to others. I would suggest that you treat others, the way you want to be treated for you never know what will happen. Life is not always a misfortune that you have to face.”

A candle flickering flame would shine in the depths of the iris hued eyes, as if she was trying to get some point across. Slowly the gaze would soften looking beside her at the two new female’s joining the ranks of the school. Amusement was the key here ‘feeling’ Tristan’s own eyes a gentle bare foot would step backwards rolling on the ball of her foot her directionality would change. A soft sweep of her dress could be heard rustling whispering.

“Desiel?”

Iris orbs searched over the beauty of the room once more she would not wait on Tristan if he didn’t follow, but she knew that he would. Cascading locks flowing down the mountains like a waterfall flowing out to the sea, would be the last thing that could be seen as the pitter patter would be the sound of footprints to follow.

49//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:18 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Hiding his own bleak tendencies to chuckle to the side, he merely shrugged and said to Thomas "Alright then, go have fun killing those rats. Make sure to wear gloves, I dun want rabies running around." Taking the registration, he would look it over and make a small mark on his paper. "Your room is D, my man. Happy huntings." Watching the man leave, he would pick up the remaining paper works and smile to the two girls that left the scene. Taking a look around at the surroundings, he would lean back with a small smile. "Ahh, much much better. So few freaking people in this room." Judging the new surroundings, he would tilt his head towards the female individual that had yet turned in her side of the paperwork.

"Anything else?" There was a tiny chirp in his voice.

“You have bipolar tendencies you know, gentleman to some, and then a throne to others. I would suggest that you treat others, the way you want to be treated for you never know what will happen. Life is not always a misfortune that you have to face.”

Staring her in the face, he would merely shrug and say "I am an ass naturally, and I chose who I prefer to be nice with and others not to be. Regardless, I would prefer if you kept your notions to yourself. I dun like to hear advice from complete strangers." He could be gentlemanly when he wanted, but for the most part he just felt suffocated by the surroundings and the NEEDINESS of the people. By the way, where the fucking hell are the office staff. He didn't mind the power of authority, but he felt awkward in a position that he didn't fully understand. "Damn, whoever the hell is supposed to be running this place sure is taking a long ass coffee break." But whatever, he didn't actually care. Just voicing the opinions off the top of his head.

Without a phase in his movement, he would ask once more. "If you have any complaints, feel free to drop it in the comment box. I am pretty sure someone will read em in a couple of months." Motioning her away, he took her paperwork and place it aside to be filed in the magic box... somewhere in the room. "You'll get your classes as soon as they get to reading the comment box, probably" Shooing her away, he added "Now get out of here. I need time to shrug off our awkward event earlier." Turning away, he would disappear behind a desk near the rear and start playing solitaire on one of the computers that was left on. Drowning out the incoming noise with his own distractions.

50//CLOSED March Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Gunnar Sigmond

Gunnar Sigmond
Bronze
Bronze

As Gunnar set the pieces of the armor down on the desk, he couldn't help but notice the reactions of two people. First, his squinted eyes caught motion as he appeared to flinch, narrowing just a little more in curiosity, he watched the other man move to the opposite side of the girl. Second, when his gaze followed Tristan across the girl, he saw the frown forming on her lips. One of Gunnar's eyebrows arched as he took the broom, leaving the dustpan on the desk beside the armor and so many clipboards, and went back to the closet.

His lips pulled to the side in a quiet sneer, given the task in front of him. Cleaning wasn't the kind of work that Gunnar typically did, but work was work and no matter the kind, he put just as much effort into it as any other. Gunnar propped the broom and any similar cleaning implements against the wall. He found a bucket, which he stuck the mop in, before putting them against the wall as well. As he kept at it, he found more and more cleaning supplies, including a store of paper towels and garbage bags and over a half dozen bottles of various liquid cleaners.

After several minutes of working and stockpiling the supplies outside the closet, Gunnar loosed a startled shout as he jerked back from the closet. He nearly tripped over his own duffel of belongings in his haste to escape whatever danger he'd found in the darkness. The source of his distress revealed itself with a swoosh and clang as a halberd crashed to the floor, the blade bouncing off the stone a few times before settling. Eyes, normally narrowed from a natural squint from prolonged time under a bright sun, narrowed even further as Gunnar glared, gaze searching for the boy in charge. “At least rattlers make a noise before striking,” he grumbled before picking up the weapon and propping it up against the wall with the assortment of non-lethal, cleaning polearms.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum