Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Empty //CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Mon May 03, 2010 11:16 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

(OOC: All you guys need to do is walk in the door and wait to be assigned classes and dorm rooms. Don't create NPCs, especially ones that will process you. Just post who you are, what you look like, and wait in line for the next available registrar person thingy, I.E., me)

Last edited by Riley Simmons on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Spleak, spleak, spleak. The sound resonated clearly through the main hall, echoing off its vast walls to dance about the expensive objects it enshrined. The pit-pat of dripping water upon the sleek floor accompanied it, offering a strange wet symphony to the seemingly empty room, a sort of opening theme for the thin beauty that moved through the room, clearly in awe of it. Dewy brown eyes, naturally huge and so innocently wide stared around her, a small mouth surrounded by thick pouty lips hung open just slightly as the young woman gaped at the sheer old-world elegance that surrounded her. Destiny Hope Lycoris was a simple girl, used to simple things and able to be quite happy with simple surroundings. Many would call her a hippy and she was perfectly fine with that; but even though she enjoyed her life of simplicity Destiny was still a female and like all females could appreciate the fine and the beautiful.

The hall she padded through and the school wrapped around it were certainly quite fine and very beautiful and to say Destiny was out of place would be an understatement. Though she carried herself with the brisk confidence of a lovely lady there was nothing particularly elegant about Destiny; one could only ever describe the woman as adorable despite the fact that she was half way toward her thirties. Her face was round and cherub-like with delicate features, her breasts, though quite perky and delectably round, were depressingly small, no larger than a full B. Yet even with such faults working against her Destiny managed a certain level of sex appeal; her breasts were small yet the way they bounced freely inside the thin fabric of her shirt was absolutely delicious. Her waist was tiny accentuating the outward curves of her wide full hips and that ass… that ass was the heavenly thing rappers dreamed about; it was a firm perfectly shaped bubble that swayed hypnotically behind her. She was cute yes, and for those able to appreciate the fineness of quality rather than quantity she was sexy but all in all she was just Destiny.

“Can you believe this place Artemis?” A surprisingly soft sultry voice passed her full lips. “It’s like something out of an Irish fairytale.” She giggled, though to whom was not clear; but a closer look revealed an unexplained lump beneath Destiny’s cupped hand just over her chest in the soaking wet shirt that otherwise clung completely to her body. The lump shifted and from the frilled neckline of her lilac off the shoulder top popped the slightly dampened furry head of an albino ferret. Its long whiskers twitched as his nose sniffed the air and Destiny smiled a beautiful little smile as she scratched between the weasel’s little ears with a long baby-blue fingernail.

Her free hand reached for the door to the office and as the door opened she poked her darling head in to scan the area briefly, long wet brown bangs hanging in her eyes, two extremely long low-hanging braided pigtails shifting in front of her body to hang in the doorway. “Anybody home?” She called out cheerily, opening the door fully to reveal her relatively lithe soaking wet finger. The faded blue cut off jean shorts that hugged her curvaceous hips and bodacious booty had grown dark with the amount of water they absorbed, water ran down her long shapely legs to her wet girlish black flats and her light purple short-sleeved top looked more like a second skin as it clung to her trim tummy, modest breasts and cute pet, just see-through enough to tantalize the imagination. Cute? Check. Sexy? Double check.

3//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Wed May 12, 2010 12:01 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Now it was towards the beginnings of May and it has been a LONG ASS WHILE since anyone new has shown up. Since the start of the semester with no ongoing classes thus far, Riley has been piddling about by downloading illegal music to the local computers and making their wallpapers dashed with "work safe" pr0n. It was a past time hobby for his 'delightfulness' that he could never pass up. Nevertheless, give a man with nothing to do and he will make 'home improvements' of his own. Given the fact that he really had nothing better else to do, he improved on his 'home defense' system that he would rather not go into question. With his run in with Sathas, he decided it was best to make changes to the decour with the free time he had. Adding a few hidden Gatling guns here, remote mines there, he had that office like a walking fortress. Still, he really didn't have a choice in the matter. Sathas was a dangerous man, and without the proper "proof" Riley was stuck in a rut with no place to go. Still if Sarthas showed his ugly face again, he would have a few traps of his own planed in mind. He didn't doubt shrapnel landmines could not stop a man from being blown to a few million pieces.

But with the beginning of May brought along new recruits. And by new recruits, he meant young little girls that had managed to wander loose through the woods and make their way towards the building. When the strange young girl entered the room, he potentially ignored her momentarily as he played solitaire on his computer. Since youngsters were coming in so late, then what was the rush? When he looked up, he saw that the petite girl was rather young... too young to be exact. Still that soft side of Riley kicked in as he glanced off to the side to notice that he needed to take care of business.

"Hello, how are you doing today sweetie? Are you lost?" There was a hint of forcefulness in his voice, as if he didn't really want to deal with kids at the moment.

Slowly rising from his chair, he walked over and picked up a phone that was nearby.

Pressing a few random numbers on the touch dial, he waited a few seconds before saying. "Hello Child services? It would seem like I have found a child wandering into the middle of the woods."

Finding a random youngster was not apart of his job description, but he reported it anyways. What the hell was a kid doing in a place like this? Furthermore, he highly doubted she was over 13 years old. The girl looked like she was in grade school, minus the 60s hippie attire. Still he did his job to the best of his abilities without remorse or consent.

A quick scan of the room with those beautiful eyes and all detail was taken into accord, locked into short-term memory, including the young man seated behind the desk. He seemed preoccupied in what one could easily assume to be his work and, in no particular hurry to get things started, Destiny stood patiently in the doorway, rubbing a very content Artemis’ head as it rested against the warm creamy flesh of her chest. Eyes drew down, watching the little animal bask in her attention when finally the boy behind his big fancy desk took some notice to the drenched young teacher. A thin eyebrow cocked, a small smile playing at her tempting mouth to make her darling face glow as her sparkling chocolate eyes drew upward slowly. Clearly he thought her a little girl who’d wandered unceremoniously into his school and needed some assistance finding her way back to her mommy. Though it caused a slight twist in her stomach, for no full grown woman could ever completely accept she looked so much like a child, Destiny was too used to the mistake to react negatively.

She wrote it off to the boy simply being too wrapped up in his work to be terribly observant to help herself feel better, remembered the superb ass she was toting that no little girl could possibly ever possess and just continued to smile as he went on, led on by his assumption that she was a child. A tilt of her head that caressed her damp bangs into her lovely eyes was given as she watched the male retrieve the phone and laughed gleefully out loud when it was revealed who he called. “I assure you dear, child services won’t be needed.” She simpered, shifting Artemis in her shirt so he could crawl up to lay over her shoulder, freeing her arms to cross beneath the pitiful expansion of her breasts, pressing the lose perky mounds together as if to accentuate her cleavage to prove her point. “I’m not a child, I’m well of age and am the school’s new Art teacher, Destiny Hope Lycoris.” That sweet smile played constantly upon her pretty face, almost mocking the boy yet it was so warm and friendly it was hard to believe there could be anything so malicious behind it.

No, Destiny was not the type to blame others for problems they had nothing to do in creating; it wasn’t the young man’s fault that Destiny looked so much like a child, it was his fault... Wide eyes fell closed and a brief shudder past over Destiny’s body, making her wide hips twitch as memories attacked her mind. Her heart began to race, pumping icy cold blood through her veins and making her stomach twist; sensing his master's distress the little ferret upon her shoulder digged his clawed paws into Destiny's back to lift his neckless head and twitch his whiskers curiously. His claws cut into to flesh of the top of her back, visible due to the off-shoulder style of her top, where the blossom of a large red spider lilly tattoo was visible as well as the littering of many fine terrible old scars and Destiny didn't even seemed to notice any sort of pain as the prick-like cuts under Artemis' non-retractable claws began to bleed slightly. Artemis lifted his head enough to nibble at the edge of his master's lobe, making the dangling purple feather earrings she wore swing and just as suddenly as it had come the moment past. Her long dark eyelashes fluttered over her eyes as once more they opened, big and beautiful as always. She looked at the boy once again, lips curling into that lovely smile as she regarded him, a wide hip pressing out to the side to allow a fallen hand to rest upon it.

Angling her rather pear shaped body in what she hoped would give off a womanly air her small but delectably round bosom pressed more preminently into the wet fabric of her top, the shadow of her areola just barely visible beneath the soaked-through fabric. Clearly she was feeling just a bit self-concsious but who could blame her? She had just been practically accused of being a minor, and in none-to-kind a manner. “I was told my arrival was to be expected, you do have my paperwork do you not? There should be a photograqph somwhere in the file I faxed over if you don't believe me.” She questioned quite normally, her hand reaching to allow a thin finger to stroke along the head of a now soothed Artemis.

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Now was Riley really calling Child Services, that would be a question never to be answered. When the girl started to 'strut her stuff', he immediately hung up the phone and started to shield his eyes for a moment. "Uhhh....." It never occurred to him that she was just a rather highly petite young girl who was gifted by her mothers or fathers genes to have such a lithe frame. Oh no, Riley was more worried about two things wrong in this situation. First off, the girl was drenched in water and was causing a mess on the floor. IT didn't help that he could see past her rather thin clothing, easily catching eyes onto her hourglass figure through the not-so-fluffy clothing. Part of his mind was screaming Pedophilia when he was internally enjoying the view. Secondly, he just now realized that there was giant rat thing that was crawling around on her shoulder, causing it to bleed and scurry around all over her body. It was not that Riley was completely afraid of rat-esk things, he just didn't see them as pets. He saw them as nuisances or as food if he was truly desperate. "Did that rat thing just cut you-..." shaking his head, he decided it was best to ignore it.

Once she yammered on about some kind of file, he would merely shake his head and just walk over to the mailbox that was nearby. Given the 'urgencies' that the office had, he had a stack of papers a mile high that needed to be sorted and never got done. If there was no one down there coaching him and keeping an eye on him, he would slack off rather easily. Still, he would rather be bored than file away paperwork. Someone else should be doing that, like a secretary. He was the office MANAGER. He gave himself that name, which was pinned to his shirt he was wearing. "Fine, one sec..." Finding the file ontop, he would rifle through it to find the necessary information.

Reading the contents aloud, he said the following: "Destiny Hope Lycoris, age 25... Art teacher at Caislin Hallows. She will be starting here as of this week...blah blah blah... please give her my regards - management." But Riley was 'management'. Bleh. Oh well, shit happens. Probably that same lady that dropped notes at 3am when he was still asleep. Meh, he hated that. Stupid invisible management. The rat would be a better manager than this dump ever had-oh yeah, gotta deal with child-wonder here. Glancing at her photo, he did several double takes with the picture and the girl before finding the paperwork she needed to fill out.

"There you are Ms. Lycoris. Go nuts." Placing the paperwork in front of her, he would grab a pen and toss it onto the table. Before completely ignoring her and going back to surfing 4chan, which was rather popular these days, he placed a small hand towel on the desk nearby for her to use. He had no idea where everything else was, so he couldn't go hunting for a robe or anything. Still, the hand towel would get the job done. Hurray for being a minimalist.

Destiny had long since come to terms with the fact that her lack of buoyancy in the upper body region and cuter than a puppy-dog’s looks subjected her to a life of constantly being mistaken for a child and locked securely out of the fantasies of her male students and co-workers. But no woman could ever be fully content with such a fate, even one as accepting and secure as Destiny. The subject of her looks was still a sore one and probably would always be; yet even through her minor episode with insecurity Destiny managed to hold her head as high as always, there were certain things that just couldn’t be helped. A look of confusion crossed Destiny’s pretty face as the boy before her addressed the subject of her “rat” but Destiny soon smiled, her head turning just slightly so that her smooth cheeks met the tickling prickle of Artemis’ whiskers. She giggled, both at the sensation and the fact that the boy had made the most common mistake of calling Artemis a rat as did most people; which was funny because ferrets aren’t even in the rodent family. Destiny gave Artemis’ head a little pat, disregarding the little droplets of blood upon her shoulder and Artemis’ tended to cleaning up his own mess with the help of his tongue.

“It’s not his fault, ferrets can’t retract their claws.” She explained in that deep yet calming sweet voice she possessed, disregarding the boy’s mistake though opting to stress the species of her pet. She watched with just polite curiosity as the boy went about finding the file she had mentioned and Destiny couldn’t help but noticed the boy’s rather sour disposition. As he was only offering up the most minimal amount of politeness it was possible for a person to give the vibrant young beauty could only imagine that something was bothering him. That or he was just asshole. Either way Destiny just continued to smile, the dazzling expression growing as he examined her and compared her to her picture in the file.

Having a bit of fun Destiny’s free hand curled upward to rest at the back of her head, her other formed over the full roundness of her right hip. The position did a fine job of pressing out her modest chest, defining the perfect little globes against her clingy wet top and, though he couldn’t see it, that glorious behind pushed backward deliciously against the tight fabric of her shorts. She giggles, relaxing from the position as the boy placed her paperwork on the table in front of her and moving to take the seat in front of the desk, hesitating a in mid-air, her bottom inches from the fine plush material of the chair. “Mm…” She looked at the boy and smiled as he placed down the small towel. “Thanks.” Destiny beamed though instead of using the towel to dry herself she stood up straight and spread it as best she could over the seat of her chair. “Artemis wanted to go for a swim in that big pool thing you guys have out and I had to go in a fish him out.”

Destiny giggled as she took her seat, explaining her drenched state, though well aware the boy wasn’t paying much attention to her. Destiny herself turned her attention to her paperwork, plucking Artemis off her shoulder and placing the little animal on the desk, allowing him to scurry back and forth, exploring the surface and sniffing about as Destiny jotted down her required information. Just a short while later she was using the tip of one of her incredibly long braided pig-tails to play with Artemis who seemed like he was battlign it, making the strangest squeaky snorting sound as he pounced and rolled, waiting for the young man to acknowledge her again.

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Just nodding to her inclinations, he would just turn back to his computer to boredly pluck away at the keys. It was not that he wasn't at least somewhat interested in her and the situation, he just had alot on his mind for a boring young man. He was still considering his options to take for the semester, but at most the rumors seemed to be magic or art. Both of those classes sounded like he would rather stick his head in the dirt than listen, but it was just his personal preference. He lacked the commonality or decency to even try to hunt down any other options available at the school, so he decided it was best to just 'wait to be hauled into class' with whatever seat position was left. He didn't care. Wasn't much to care about, except nearly getting killed two times in the past month. Not 'I nearly fell down the stairs' killed, but 'some crazy maniac almost sliced off my neck' kinda deal. It didn't give him nightmares, but it made him ponder. And this pondering took up most of his free airtime, which he had alot of as of late.

It was kinda funny, a ferret would want to jump into the pool, and he did laugh at that... but for the most part he kept her in peace. The room was like a fortress of solitude, which made him want to curl up and sleep into an endless wander. He hated that. It was more suffocating when it was empty than it was full of bustling people. It caused him to be very docile and quiet, even though he was a more 'up in yo face' kinda guy. But still, he would just shrug it off and sigh... tapping aimlessly at the keyboard. Although he was surfing 4chan and seeing tons and tons of erotic pr0n, it just wasn't peaking his interests.

Once the girl was done, as she seemed to be staring off into space while playing with her rat for about five minutes, he would slowly sit up and go get her paperwork. He learned it was best not to question certain things, especially the ferret, so he merely shrugged it off. "Unless the ferret is a giant killing machine, I guess there isn't anymore paperwork to do at this point. Since you are a teacher, you get assigned a Suite...which in other words, two bedrooms rolled into one." Upon investigating the rooms, he realized that the walls in between each dorm room was a giant swinging wall that could be moved if you play with the hidden pins a bit. This allowed two rooms to be transformed into a giant room, allowing people to have more space if they had the spare 'cash'. Riley would love to have the room for his gun collection, but luck would have it that his uncle was a cheap bastard much like himself. "Your room number is F. The key will be in the room, the door is unlocked." With that, he went over to the pile of paperwork to be filed away and tossed that on top without a moment's notice.

Before she had a chance to run off, he would slouch himself behind the chair and ask. "The rat's name is Artemis right? How long have you had em?" Ferret or not, that thing was a rat. He was glad he was on the male side... if that thing every got lose into his room, he wondered if it would be able to get out alive intact.

A patient person by nature Destiny didn’t mind waiting for the boy at all; it wasn’t like she had anything better to do or anywhere special to be. Destiny was perfectly content relaxing and playing with Artemis, knowing full and well she should have been punishing him for his antics outside. But how could she possibly blame the little animal for needing a cool refreshing swim when it was so hot out and he was covered in all that heat absorbing fur? No Destiny couldn’t possibly bring herself to punish little Artemis. She was too soft a mother. Dewy brown eyes were drawn upward as, finally, the boy regarded her again and accepted her paperwork.

Destiny’s pouty lips curled and broke into that darling little smile, her fingers stroking tenderly across Artemis’ back who curled his long spine to appreciate the long pet. “Well he can be pretty fierce when he wants to be, can’t you Artemis?” She gazed affectionately at her cherished pet who simply twitched his whiskers. Once again Destiny’s attention turned to the boy, a slight tilt of her head and an arch of her slender right brow given at the prospect of having a ‘suite’ all to herself, Destiny didn’t seem thrilled at the idea. Still, never one to complain, the pretty young woman forced a smile for the distracted young man and nodded promptly in understanding and acceptance. Retrieving Artemis from the desk, Destiny flicked a long perfect braid off her shoulder to place Artemis in his favored spot stretched across it toward her back.

“Thanks so much for all your help.” Destiny said pleasantly, despite the fact that the young man barely helped her at all, but that was no reason to be rude. But just before she could leave, in mid-turn for the door the boy called for Destiny’s attention with his question and the beautiful woman couldn’t help but giggle ever-so-sweetly, choosing to ignore how once again he referred to Artemis as a ‘rat’. “Oh about ten years, it’s strange really, ferrets typically don’t live past three, five if their lucky.” A hand curled up to once again allow her long nimble fingers to brush along Artemis’ spine, sliding through the animals soft fur, causing his little tail to sway lightly. “The woman who gave him to me claimed he’s my spirit guide and will live as long as I do.”

Destiny simpered, turning to brush noses with her pet as he curled his head expectantly toward her as if he understood her words and approved of them. “So far she’s been right, at least about his life-span, weird huh?” She looked toward the boy, grinning quite ecstatically, as if the prospect of having her own living spirit animal was the greatest news she had ever received and wasn’t the least bit weird. “May I ask your name?” Her long eyelashes fluttered with curiosity her free hand idly toying with the end of her pigtail

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Twirling a random pen between his fingers, he waited patiently for her to wrap things up. Although she looked like a little girl, now that he had spent some time with her... he could hint at the femininity that she was producing. It wasn't sex appeal or sexual attraction that he was feeling from her, but a familiar warmth that he hadn't felt in a long time. Something along the lines of a Mother.... Images would flash across his eyes, but only for a moment. Just of a woman without a face. A small frame. A beautiful smile. Worn, but welcoming hands. He would immediately grab at his head for a moment, but the feeling would facade away into a distant memory once more. When his sense of reality would return, he would be watching her petting the ferret like it were her own child. A decent memory to remember, it was what he could think of. At least her screams didn't haunt him at night.

With his glazed over look returning to normal, he nodded to her notions slightly. It was weird that the rat lived for so long, he could remember that most rats never lived past a few years... let alone a ferret achieving 10. But all these things came crashing down when she mentioned something about a spirit animal. "A wha-" Catching himself mid sentence, he realized it was best to leave it be. "I see...seems like you will have a pet for life." A spirit animal was something he could remember one of his coaches at the boot camp telling him about. It was a glazed over approach, but he was at least fascinated by the way the man talked. Maybe it was because it was the first Indian he had ever seen, but the way he sounded seemed old and yet... genuine. The man actually sat down and talked to him, giving him advice on combat mostly. But he remembered one thing in particular that the old wise man told him. The man knew he lost his memories, but one day they would return. But then it would be an internal struggle for control, but the true Riley would come to unfold as the victor. Before the man left to do exercises, he turned and smiled to Riley. Pointing towards the ground, he said Riley Simmons. Cunning. Stealth. Manipulation. These are the traits of a Fox. That is your spirit animal. With that, the man would leave... but that thought always lingered with him.

Before Destiny would leave, he would give her a slight nod to her question. "Riley Simmons..." With that he added. "And I believe my spirit animal is a Fox. If you happen to see that lady again, tell her I've always wanted one as a pet." With a gentle wink, he went back to typing away aimlessly at the keyboard for nothing in particular. Nevertheless, it gave him time to contemplate on the memories he regained with a sigh on his cheeks.

10//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Destiny fully expected the young man to do what everyone else did when she told Artemis's story, to look at her as if she were some kind of freak meant to be kept on the outskirt of society. Destiny was used to such looks and after a lifetime of receiving them she no longer expected people to understand her, she didn't need them to. So an obvious look of surprise swam in those big beautiful brown eyes as the young man accepted her answer with magnificent ease. Destiny couldn't help but smile, a hint of appreciating glowing in the beautiful gleam as she nodded to the boy. “Well Mr. Simmons, if I ever find myself in that tiny shop down that shifty alley I'll be sure to check out her supplies of spiritual foxes.” She grinned that beautiful little grin at the boy, returning his playful wink before turning her back on him with a flick of her abnormally long pigtails. She headed for the door, that womanly sway of her body knocking her hips so rhythmically from side to side, dancing their way through the office door and back out into that extravagant front hall.

//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration 4667447886_78ce7f82cd_tExit

11//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:11 am

He dark haired young man stood outside the doors that lead to the school. He took a few quick drags from his cigarette as people moved around him. Taking one last pull from the half finished stick, he lifted his foot and put it out on the bottom of his shoe and opened the door. The sound of his footsteps seemed to echo lightly through the hallway. In truth it might have been a bit odd considering the people that walked through it. One might guess as to why and he himself had not known for some time, but he had realized it one day he wanted not to be heard. His footsteps had gone silent and it was then that he knew that the spoils he had come across were special indeed. Years ago, he had been the student of a strange magician. The man left with out notice and had even left a few things behind, much to the chagrin to one of his friends and classmates.

'Why do I have to think about her now,' he thought as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. Someone might have caught view of his hands, that happened with one wore a piece of finger armor, more so because the design of his was of death, scythe and all. One might think that was an odd choice give his choice of studies. Although anyone that knew him would understand why it now adorned his hand. After all, death and he were on a first name basis. Such an eye catcher the ring was that one might have passed over the green jade ring with the black onyx inlay. Surely they would not have even looked at the plain ruby that was on his other hand. Large leather bands circled his wrists, one of them covering the branches with the cherry blossom tattoo that he had gotten to remember his time in Japan; not that he needed any reminder. Shuichi rather doubted that he would ever forget his time there.

His steps had gone almost silent as he shuffled down the hall, he walked with a bit of a sulk as he tried to get the thoughts out of his mind. Getting to the office door, he brushed back his dark hair, which was no longer to his back. It was now down to his neck if that, his bangs were long maybe a hands breadth below his chin and got shorter as it went back. Opening in the office, he would greet those in it with a smile on his lips. He wanted to back a somewhat good impression on the people he might be seeing every day. He would pull his hand out and give those in there a way. If their eyes didn't remain on his ring, they would notice that the young man had other jewelry as well. His piercing included one on the outer edge of his right eyebrow, one below his eye on the outer edge, as well as one above the left side of his mouth. Those were the ones that they could see, he had a number of piercing on his ears and some a few places that would not be so easily seen by anyone that he did not want to see them.

A cute young lady would pass him on the way out and he wondered about her last words. 'spiritual foxes', surely he was mistaken. Walking up to the counter, he started to tap his ring on the counter as he waited to be attended to. He looked around the place and found it reminded him of his last school, not so much in decor, but in extravagance. Still, he tried once more to put that place behind him and so he looked around, "Is anyone running this place or do I need to jump back there and get my classes?" He had seen the young man that the girl had been helping, but he was still a bit out of sorts with his thoughts and thus the mask slipped. Once the words had left his mouth, he knew he could not take them back and so, he played it off like a joke. "That would be too easy right," he teased. "Oh well, I guess I won't be able to fill my schedule with classes filled with pretty girl. A guy has to try right?" he would laugh and then bow lightly, "Konnichiwa, my name is Shuichi Saitou."

12//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Giving the girl a soft spoken smile, more of a smirk hidden behind a crude stare, he would merely shrug as he watched the tiny girl bounce on out of the office. For a moment there, he was confused to why he said such a thing. It was rather odd, but the awkwardness only lasted a few tiny seconds as the girl bobbled out of view. When he thought that he was going to have his office back to his little lone-some, a rather.... 'peculiar' individual 'pranced' himself into the office.

Standing there for a second, he merely just shrugged and sighed deeply. He just didn't really have anything quippy to say to the man with a 'beauty mark on his face'. He wanted to at least make a few remarks, so badly, but he hid these eager remarks behind a rather solemn posture. He would stare there for a few moments, hopefully trying to get under his skin, before patting himself down and coughing lightly.

"Well Shuichi, just fill out the paperwork. Classes are currently on hiatus at the moment until the teachers... return to the campus."

Taking a clipboard, he would slide a clean student forum in front of the man with a pen attached to it. Going behind the desk, he merely went back to tapping at the keyboard with a bored look on his face.

13//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Water cascaded across tan hued flesh, long hair greedily clinging to bare shoulders and back. Chin angled upwards to let the warmth wash across her face and down her body, slender fingers working chemicals through thick mane. Turn of the handle and the world went silent save for the irregular drip of water from her lean form. Stepping over the rim of the tub her toes curled in the lush rug beneath them. Steam billowed forth as she opened the door to the main room of her little hotel. Curling a towel around her hair she picked through her clothes before finally wiggling her way in a simple pair of jeans and a form fitted shirt. Digits tugged at bra straps with irritation before she finally settled and began brushing out her hair.

Neit was still feline in nature, which meant her fur [hair in this case] was her secret obsession. Unlike humans’ that was all the hair she had, besides eyebrows that is. Carefully dragging a comb through long locks she let out a content purr, blissful moment interrupted by the impact of a large black feline. Ball of fluff sat contently on her stomach, making it hard for human lungs to draw breath. She flicked water from the comb at the cat before pushing him to the side. “I know I know…”

Standing she grabbed her satchel and unlocked the flap, flipping it back and hold the bag open. Large feline known only as Zae’Za moved forward and slunk into the velvet darkness. Neit gave the creature a light pat before slinging the strap over her shoulder and moving to the door. Checking one last time to make sure damp hair was still in place she sauntered out the door and towards the school they had seen just the other day.

Grime free she was ready to make a good first impression.

Tugging at the hemline of her shirt she walked through grand doors and almost immediately lost her nerve. Again she was struck by how large the place was, the people bustling about paying her no mind at all. Left hand curled digits around the strap of her bag while the right hand rested against material. She was taking comfort in the hidden warmth of the creature below.

Stopping before the registration door she took a moment to make sure her all earrings were in perfect order. Designs were simple with interlocking rubies that shimmered even in this artificial light. Hair almost completely dry ends curling at the small of her back while shorter strands tickled at her jaw line. Strands were like silk to the touch, shifting at every move and breeze. There was an agitated huff from her bag and she knew she had to move. Obsidian eyes glanced towards the handle of the door before she gave a deep sigh and pulled it open. Stepping inside she saw only two people, one that immediately caught her attention. Not because of looks, but because of the dazzling jewelry on his hands and face. She was in human form but that inexplicable attraction to things that glittered was still there.

Surely she didn’t need to explain she was there to register, instead she smiled and offered a slight wave. Honeysuckle sweet voice poured from lush parted lips to greet the two, a simple
“Hello, I’m Neit.”

14//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

For a while there, it was just a long....long.... long silence. They stood there, pretty boy and himself, staring aimlessly for what seemed to be hours at a passing. Riley, with a dull look on his face, waited patiently for the boy to respond. It was not as if Mr. Fancy Pants would be bothered to answer such a commoner like himself. Although he doubted the man in front of him had a high amount of rich prestige, it was just Riley's way of coping with the situation. Nevertheless, what seemed to be painstaking moments of everlasting dullness... another creature of much more interesting proportions stepped into his abode to break the ultimate stare down.

Treating the young man like a sliding door, Riley would side step the man to a vacant portion of the long dividing desk to greet the new comer. "Yo." Giving the girl a slight wave, he had to admit... he was much more encouraged to leap away from his desk to show a sense of interest and gratitude towards a 'perty lady'. Although he had switched onto his more gentleman mode, if he found any fault with her he would easily flip back to his more arrogant form of grace. It was a rather rough facade of 'playing nice' but it was just how he showed, at least, somewhat of interest towards the opposite sex.

With a light smile, he responded to the girl by pulling out a fresh copy of the student guidebook plus paperwork for her to fill out. "Step right up and fill it all out, Neit" Neit pronounced -Night-, he would motion her closed with a pen in his hand. But this pen was no ordinary pen. Someone replaced all of his damn pens with some freaking girly ones with feather tips at the end shrouded in pink and purple frills. It would be of better use as a feather duster for the rusting armor that was nearby. Still, not like he had a choice in the matters. It was a dull afternoon, and it was his sacred duty and right to make it a much more brighter day.

"Catch"

Tossing the capped feather dusting pen from his hand, he hoped the girl had enough intuition and reflexes to catch it.

15//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:12 am

There was a moment of unease as she noticed how the two males were just standing there. Obsidian orbs rolled at the show of testosterone, movement hidden as the one behind the desk began to speak.

“Yo.”

Smile immediately found its way back on her lips, a charming move that was meant to welcome as well as disarm. There was only a glimpse of pear white teeth, she had practice her smile so that she wouldn’t accidentally flash feline canines at people. Not too many humans took kindly to the wicked look it often conveyed. Following his instructions she stepped forward, just about to reach for the paperwork when she took notice of the pen. Feathers. Birds. Chase. Hunt. Instinct kicked up and it took everything she had to keep her pupils from dilating to engulf her whole eye. The pen would hardly leave his hand before she caught it between forefinger and middle. Bringing it close to examine it for a moment. A soft chant going on in her head.

She would not rub the feathers against her cheek. She simply would not. One delicate brow quirked as she took the paperwork and twirled feathered pen between fingers,
“How… manly.” Supple purr of her voice was…teasing. Smile shifting to a grin, teeth still hidden, as she stepped towards one of the seats. Satchel was carefully placed on one of the chairs closest to her, a light pat to the material. She didn’t want the large black feline getting agitated and springing out. She would never be able to find him and she doubted the people in the room would appreciate his antics.

Neits writing was a neat calligraphy style, looking more like artistry than simple answers. Her paper was riddled with only a few blank spots, the painfully easy questions for most were the ones she had no answers too. Address. Phone. Emergency Contact. Relatives. All left blank for a moment as she looked them over, debating on what she should put down, if anything at all. Best to let them think she was just on the move, a half truth. She never was fond of outright lies, though she could bend the truth until it bled.

Slinging the strap back over her shoulder she was careful to avoid the male with all those glittering shinnies, less she be tempted to poke at them and therefore him. Handing back the filled out forms, she twirled the pen between her fingers before relinquishing it as well. Sly grin as she turned away from the man before her, slipping her hand into the depths of her bag. Past large agitated lump of fur to the very bottom, digits curled around the cool barrel of her favored pens. She was willing to spare a few. Pulling them free she turned back to the other and held out three pens.
“Here… More befitting one of such… regal charm.”

She was after all allowed to flirt back, right? Pity that once she got the key to her room she would have to leave. Neit so did love company most of the time, but she knew Zae’Za wouldn’t remain in the bag forever. Already she could feel slight wiggling within the material, hiding it by subtly shifting her weight to the other side.

Last edited by Neit Sith on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [Spelling irked me.])

16//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Watching her catch the rather awkward looking pen did bring a bit of 'brightness' to the room. Good, much more entertaining that the male who could become the next big female favorite hit to the Twilight series. Although he couldn't bad-mouth such a series if it made money. If all it took was to line up 3 or 4 half naked guys to make millions on a mediocre budget at best, then the directors and writers knew how to do their shit. Watching Neit prowl the room, he would step back to give the girl some peace. Instead of continuing the staring match with Mr. pretty boy, he would just sit back at his desk to peg away at the keys. Only chuckling to her joke about his manliness, he could think of better ways to prove such a conundrum. Just... impossible at the present time.

While googling things on 'spirit foxes' and this mysterious shop Destiny was telling him about, he would hear the shuffle of feet towards the desk. Clicking the computer onto its screen saver, he returned to his position with a curious look on his face. "Get everything filled out?" Taking the forms, he placed a hand up towards the frilly pen and said. "Please keep it, before I start trying to figure out ways of hiding them." Chuckling, he started to glance over her form. Neit Sith. Born... blah... blah... nevertheless, when it came to emergency contacts he didn't have a word to say about the empty blanks. Some kids just didn't have anyone else to talk to. Cutting ties was rather common, but she had to have at least someone down here.

But it was not his concern.

The confusion in his eyes would disappear when she would try to hand him pens of her favorite flavor. "Nah, do not feel obligated to replace the pens. To be honest, I am going to chuck these feather dusters out the window first chance I get off work today. Maintenance checks these places at the middle of the night, so they will be refilled soon. Hopefully with stuff that doesn't cause me to second guess my orientation." Chuckling, he would attempt to pluck one pen from her hand, slipping the spare pen into his pocket if she allowed it so. "But I guess I can take a memento of our encounter." With a smile, he would flow right into the final statements.

"Well as provided by the school, you get a room. I have marked down that you will be staying in room J on the female wing. Its about as fancy as a cardboard box is, but it gets the job done." Ruffling through her paperwork, he made sure all the i's where dotted and the ts were crossed. Placing the paperwork on the 'to be filed stack' which for once was not as high as the Eiffel tower, he would turn to her and ask. "Any more questions or concerns?"

17//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Shuichi would look at the young man, something about him pulling more memories from his past. Another face that he was not prepared to face, another pain that only seemed to grow with time and not heal as all the old adages promised. He had heard the word the young man had said, but still, he found that he could not more. It was as if he was frozen in the past. Even his tongue seemed to be unable to more as if it belong in the mouth of another, somehow too large for him to move. Or maybe it was his throat that would not allow the sounds to come from it, feeling suddenly that it was dry. Then, as if pulled back from that world, he blinked as he heard the young man speak.

Moving a side for the aide, he turned and looked at the young lady. Shuichi would offer her a nod of his head as he moved to take the offered paperwork that the man had given him. He would start to fill in the appropriate bits of information, leaving blank what he felt was not needed. Some of it was because he had nothing to put and others, well others were left blank because they had no really need to be filled out; after all, some things were better left buried in the past. A grin would crease his lips as he heard the girl's comment. Looking at the attendant, he would arch his eyebrow to question just what the young man's orientations were. As he watched the attempt and refusal of the pens, he could not help but comment at the conversation as he placed his paperwork on the counter.

"If all it take is a pen to bring your manhood into question, don't you think that maybe it's not the pens that are causing the inquiries. Or is it maybe that you, yourself are the one who has these questions? Don't worry, I am sure that Miss Sith can keep a secret. And as for me, well I can as well, that is until I need a favor." He would wink at the young lady before turning to the gentleman with a smile. "I was kidding, at least about the favor part. I'll keep your secret too," he would continue to tease the man. "Listen, if you can grab me a key to one of those card board boxes, I'll get out of your hair and let you continue to hit on this pretty lady. And before you ask, any questions I have, I'll be sure to let you know," Shuichi would inform the young man as he leaned on the counter, his eyes looking back at the door as if trying to will another memory to come walking through it.

18//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:59 pm

There was slight unease as she watched him look over her paperwork, sensing the unasked question for the blanks to be filled in. It wasn’t that she couldn’t make something up, or even that she didn’t have contacts around… It was the fact that explaining her emergency contact was currently in her bag might make her seem a little crazier than she intended. Speaking of which…if she thought Zae’Za was ticked before, he was now sinking his claws through the material of her bag. Shifting her weight again she couldn’t help but glance at the other boy, watching him for a moment as he filled out his paperwork. Pity she didn’t realize what a mistake that was before hand.

Obsidian eyes dilated, forcing liquid copper to become more pronounced as she fixated on Suichi’s rings. Fluorescent lighting bringing her attention to the elegant ruby he wore, stone matching her earrings. Neit couldn’t help but watch him for those few moments, attention broken only when wicked little claws finally sunk through satchel and jeans. Soft gasp as she adjusted the bag, trying to keep Zae’Za from clawing her leg into oblivion as well as hide the mangy beast.

Turning back to the other male as he checked her paperwork she nodded to his words,
“So long as the cardboard box comes with a bed it’ll do…”She cast her gaze towards Suichi as he spoke, unable to hide her smile at his comments. Like any feline she preened to complements, no matter how small they may be at the time. Smile brightened ever so slightly at Suichi, though she kept her focus away from any of his distracting rings or piercings. She would accept the key to her room and shake her head to any further questions; she could get lost all on her own.

“Thank you. I don’t doubt I’ll be seeing you around.”She bowed her head to them both then turned to walk out the door. Flap of her bag would rise slightly, enough for mirror image obsidian eyes to be seen. Unless Zae’Za got them stopped, she would be out the door as silently as she had entered… Prepared to once more get lost in search of her room

19//CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED TO NEW USERS May Registration Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Get em in, get em done, get em out of your hair. It was a motto that helped fuel his ever so wandering ambitions to be an attendant here in this office. Although he loved for small talk, this was his work time. Answering questions, other than exchanging phone numbers, was rather boring and tiresome. Even though he liked the idea of being a social butterfly, solitude to his own personal affairs was a creature he preferred to tame on his own. With her paperwork stacked and good to go, he gave the woman a light smile with a nod in her given direction. Placing her key down onto the counter, he would give her a wave as she exited the room. "Alright, have a good one. (Aight, have a gewd-en)" A southern twang, slipping in unnoticed to himself once again. This time around, he merely coughed it off. Old habits died hard, or... new ones at that.

But before she left, he couldn't help but notice the rather awkward brown looking eyes staring out of the satchel towards their given direction. A small puff of fur as well. Instead of questioning it aloud, he decided not to say a word. Whatever kind of rodent or pet alike was not of his concern. Besides, pets have a habit of showing up in the dormitories floor plus their distinctive smells. Not his problem, not that he cared anyhow.

Twirling his eyes towards pretty boy, he merely sighed and shook his head. "Look who arose from the grave to speak." He completely ignored the questioning orientations part with a shrug of his shoulders. "I just work here, I do not plant the decor of what types of pens that are laid about." The faint smell of gun oil and gunpowder should of been enough information for the boy to understand what his orientation was to anything. Even if he wasn't in the states, didn't stop him from toting his favorite toys to play. Taking the stack of papers, he placed a key for Shuichi on the counter while writing down the room number on his paperwork. "Room F on the male wing." Whisking the man away, he would return to his desk to pile the paperwork next the computer before going back to playing video games. Small 'pew pew' booms could be heard from the tiny speakers.

It was obvious that he wasn't going to answer any of the man's questions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum