Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//CLOSED December Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//CLOSED December Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//CLOSED December Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//CLOSED December Registration I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//CLOSED December Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//CLOSED December Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//CLOSED December Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//CLOSED December Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//CLOSED December Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//CLOSED December Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//CLOSED December Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//CLOSED December Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//CLOSED December Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//CLOSED December Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//CLOSED December Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//CLOSED December Registration

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1//CLOSED December Registration Empty //CLOSED December Registration Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:15 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

(OOC: All you guys need to do is walk in the door and wait to be assigned classes and dorm rooms. Don't create NPCs, especially ones that will process you. Just post who you are, what you look like, and wait in line for the next available registrar person thingy, I.E., me)

Last edited by Riley Simmons on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

2//CLOSED December Registration Empty The Duchess arrives Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:44 am

Caislin Hallows University was only a half days journey outside of Sainte Luke, but to Vivian, it wasn't long enough. The carriage she was traveling in seemed  to fly down the mysterious countryside. It was comfortable enough. If anything she found it oddly lavish: ornate, gilded panels along the doors and embroidered cushioned seats. The weather was pleasant, clear and bright, as if the sun was encouraging her to smile by kissing her hair and hands as it spilled into the cabin. No. The pace seemed too fast because today was a day of change. This was the day she tried something new. Her throat tightened as she thought of the empty house she left behind, with all the furniture draped and covered like bushes and trees in new fallen snow. The treasures, statues, dishes and vases bundled away in storage. She would miss it. Despite living alone Was already a year? she had grown accustomed to the way the doors creeks and the stairs complained as she climbed them. She would miss Papa's face in the parlor. She took a deep breath to try and calm herself.

It was his wish after all that she attend college. “The finest all-girls boarding schools be damned, you're going to get a education, earn your degree, make friends, break someone's heart! It breaks mine to see you in this house, my lady of Shallot.” She smiled tearfully at this memory, her father bustling about his study showing her papers and articles praising the school. “And just think darling, it's filled with every kind of person imaginable. People who are different and vulnerable just like you." Just like me. She held a small, delicate vile of blood tightly in her hand. Her blood. 

Whenever she awoke for the day, Vivian bled herself and kept the blood on her at all times. It didn't hurt anymore, just another daily routine. A vile was a much better alternative than having to improvise in a moment of panic. It was her blood that had caused all the problems, that made it... difficult... to be close to people, to trust them. This gift from Heaven could be a curse from Hell itself at times. Her skin alone was all the reminder she needed. Cautiously, she looked down at the marred hands in her lap. Her eyes locked on a particularly nasty crescent shaped scar on her left hand. A bite, a flash.

A flicker of a twisted face with red eyes, tubes and needles in her arms, fangs at her neck, Papa reaching towards her as she flew away, shouting he loved her, the memories flooding her mind

She gasped for air, bracing herself against the door. The last thing she needed was to recall unpleasant memories on her first day to school. She quickly retrieved a pair of white kid gloves and hurried to put them on, keeping her eyes fixed on the wall ahead of her. School Vivian think of school

Of course she would apply for all the fine arts. Despite perfecting herself to be the ultimate hostess and eventually wife, Maybe, she was eager to learn anything and everything. She inherited her passion for education in any form, inspired by his wisdom and extensive years of school. She read ravenously, would often experiment with her tea steeping, and never shied away from a new lecture on the modern arts. She also wanted to follow in his foot steps, hoping to pursue history of the world or geography. She glanced at her small, rococo print luggage containing what she assumed would be “college essentials”, filled with sketch pads and pencils, some texts books from her father's personal collection and her ink well. Everything else was jostling above her head, tied to the roof. Was it pathetic that she only brought a little case of supplies and two trunks of clothes. No pictures, no expensive jewelry, just herself and the few belongings she honestly felt were hers.

“Excuse me your Grace, we're here”. Vivian was startled by the driver's voice and even more so to find that they were stationary. She didn't move. Her breathing was slightly erratic and her heart was pounding like a metronome awry. “Your Grace?” The driver sounded slightly confused, as if pondering if she was sleeping. “Yes!” She cried out, a little breathless. She cleared her throat. “Yes I'm coming”. With a deep breath she grabbed her small tote and stepped out as the driver opened the door.

She had never seen a place so grand, the dramatic Gothic turrets and buttresses were characteristic of 15th century architecture and the way the building sprawled reminded her of old German estates. Although she didn't see anyone, she was sure there were at least dozens if not over a hundred rooms, each with its own ornate window. She exhaled slowly, taking in the general splendor.

“Here are your things your Grace, would you like me to bring them to your lodgings?”
Again she had forgotten the wizened old man who owned the hackneys from her city. The look in his eyes were hopeful she'd refuse. 

“Not at all, I can manage fine, and please, call me Miss Lennox. I'm just the daughter of a man who used to be a Duke. I need no fan-fair.” 

She smiled warmly assuring him that the informality was approved. As for insisting on self help, she new this to be a lie but she wasn't about to rely on an elder to do more than sit atop a carriage. She smiled and tipped him generously, making her way to the horses to thank them. Inside her little velvet purse, she presented each of them sugar cubes. Their deep black eyes observed her and they nickered as if in appreciation. 

“Thank you for your service darlings, I hope there are some of your kind here” She knew they couldn't understand her but they responded affectionately anyways, nuzzling her shoulder and letting her pet them. Taking another breath to calm her nerves, she turned back towards the school. 

The driver thanked her again, apologizing for not staying longer, complaining about something having to do with a storm. While there was not a cloud in the sky, Vivian did know this schools reputation of being...unusual. She waved the driver away smiling pleasantly and watching him as he made his way down the long lane. Going, going, gone. She stood rooted to the spot, staring at the place where the little buggy had disappeared among the trees. Well Papa, I'm here. We're here. 

With trembling hands she tucked the vile into her dress, said a prayer, and with trunks in tow, began to walk towards the entry steps. She didn't see anyone near the menacing black doors, but according to a small map she received with her acceptance letter, she was to enter the great hall. As she stepped into the room she gasped in delight. The beautifully preserved displays were obviously the belongings of the founder, Lord Cosgair. Her heart was thrilled as she assessed the materials and time periods they must have served in, lovingly admired the antique weapons and marveled at the elegant armor, reading every plaque. As she meandered across the floor, scouring the ceiling and walls, she heard someone approaching. Tearing her eyes away from the grand, historic room, she prepared herself to meet whoever would register her.

Oh Papa, I wish you were here

Last edited by TheDuchess on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total

3//CLOSED December Registration Empty Savanna and her 'grand' entrance. Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:05 am

The train ride was hell, her neck ached and, at some point, she'd managed to spill something on her only jacket. Her soft groans were overshadowed by the trains loud whistle, signaling its arrival, so she fell silent and grabbed her beat up old dufflebag before heading to the exit. Once off the train, the sights and sounds made her cringe as she paused to shove her jacket in her bag and retie the laces on her red Converse.
Ok, now to find this school There weren't too many people in the station so she passed through it happily, looking around for a vending machine or somewhere to get a soda. Upon finding none, she exited the station and snagged the nearest person, forcing herself to speak and sound pleasant. "Uhm... Where's this place?" She shoved a photo of the school at the guy and he pointed her down the road, looking at her strangely as she grunted a thank you and walked off. It didn't take too long for her to reach the school but she had a stitch in her side and her long, auburn hair was tossled from the breeze.

Her nerves were shot from the train ride but she kept reminding herself that she had made a promise and that meant she'd have to keep it; though when she reached the school, all thoughts of the promise left her mind and she mentally screamed as her natural reactions kicked in. She turned to bolt but stopped herself.
No! Stop... Turn around and go inside. Go! Cringing slightly, she lit a cigarette to ease her terror, standing off to the side of the road as she smoked and repeated calming things to herself. Once she had put the cigarette out on the bottom of her shoe, she tucked the butt into the empty pack and walked up to the first door she saw. A slender hand reached for the door handle and she froze again, looking down at herself with another groan. Her grey halter top exposed too much of her stomach, the jeans she wore were tattered and ragged... The only thing about her that looked clean-cut were her shoes. Shaking her head, she blew a strand of hair out of her emerald eyes and grabbed the handle to swing open the door. As she stepped inside, she felt smaller than usual in the large, spacious hall.

She could see another girl standing around, just looking at everything like she was; with no real desire to speak, she smiply walked around to the other side of the room and pulled out her tattered acceptance letter. Feeling strange, just standing there, she looked around and noticed the desk area where, she assumed, they processed students; heading over, she kept her eyes focused on the floor.

4//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Time and time again the halls of Caislin seem to get louder and louder as the winter months began to press forth around the building. The stain glass windows seemed to fog up, showing a crystalline texture where most of the light shone into the dark halls. Fire places around the school kept a large ember glow, as it was one of the main methods to keeping the place warm. Nevertheless, the logs within them did not dwindle nor did the blazes alternate from their natural state. Whatever the case, it would seem something unnatural was keeping the flames alight in order to keep the students and faculty from freezing themselves during the winter months in Ireland. The empty suits of armor were decorated in festive colors, happy holiday's slogans were strewn about the corridors. The winter months began to shine through to give a glimpse of light to the gothic halls of this strange castle. Those who traveled far and wide would find this place to be the only safe haven from miles in all directions. Those who made it here on foot or horseback survived the first set of trials here at Caislin Hallows. Only the strong and the witty shall survive a place such as this. Nevertheless, some people were more susceptible to the freezing weather like any normal human (or what appeared to be normal). Those who entered the registration office, which was just down a few steps from the main entrance, would find the door slightly ajar.

To those who would enter would find the place peaceful and quiet. Except for one sickly looking individual who was resting underneath a small bland quilted blanket. His cheeks and nose were a rosy red and he was breathing through his nose. He was sitting behind a long lavishing desk, where the desk facing the entrance to the office, was decorated in garland with lights and ornaments of lavishing green and red colors. On the desk were clip boards with pens that needed to be filled out. Next to those clipboards was a roll of toilet paper, freshly plucked from the storage cabinet, and a bottle of purel anti-bacterial beside it. A steaming hot cup of cocoa with a few marshmellows was resting on the other side of the boy, who would sip occasionally when he was not fighting back sniffles. A bottle of water was half empty. Although the boy was sick, he did not seem pale in the slightest. Only that his cheeks were red and his nose looked a little sore from the constant sneezes.

"AHHH-CHOOO" A loud, obnoxious sneeze would echo in the registration office whenever the first person would come in. He would nab a piece of toilet paper in time, covering his face and cleaning himself up in a rather simple manner before tossing the expended tissue underneath the desk (where a trashcan was resting.)

"Welcome to Caislin Hallows." His voice sounded coarse from what seemed to be either sinus drainage and a sore throat. He was also breathing quietly through his mouth... popping in a breath mint every few minutes and keeping his breathing shallow. He spoke as if his nose were clogged, but other than that he could serve them as best as he could. It was hard to get replacements for this area of the school when he was one of the only few students employed by the university. It was so lucky that everyone else was rich. If he had seen the movie, he would feel like Cinderella and everyone else was like a very mild and proper step sister. Once they would approach the counter, he would point through the quilt and say.

"Pick those up if you need to register and bring them back to me. I will give you a room assignment then." He preferred not to give them what he caught, so he used the blanket like a quarantine and limited the exposure outside of it to catching sneezes and wiping his nose.

5//CLOSED December Registration Empty Step 2... Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Savanna nearly jumped out of her own skin, no sooner had she stepped through the door and willed herself to speak, that sneeze nearly sent her right back out. Glancing around at the decorations, she raised an eyebrow and shrugged to herself.
I'll never understand this holiday... The most important part is the food, that's what should be on the decorations. She idly poked at one of the garlands before taking a moment to size up the young man at the desk, the sight earning a small smile from the otherwise blank faced woman. The little voice in her head urged her to say something that sounded friendly so her lips parted then closed a few times before she managed to actually talk.
"Sick?" Motioning to the roll of toilet paper, she cocked her head ever so slightly. He had told her what she needed to do and she was thankful she didn't have to say much, she simply nodded and grabbed one of the clipboards before leaning against the wall to fill it out.
Emerald eyes roamed over the sheet and she ended up with the tip of her tongue between her teeth as she scribbled and scratched out, finally finishing with a victorious sigh. She set the clipboard back on his desk and rubbed the back of her head, finally setting her dufflebag down with a thud and a small burst of dust.
"No money." To any normal person, the words would sound as if they had been strangle out of her, though they had their own delicate twang. Shoving her hand into her pocket, she produced a twenty dollar bill and a lollipop as if displaying proof. "I... heard I could work to pay." She swallowed audibly, her throat feeling dry and sore though she wasn't thirsty.

6//CLOSED December Registration Empty Beginnings and choices Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:44 am

Vivian looked over her shoulder at the young woman who had entered the hall and smiled. Sure she had not seen this and aware of the nervous tension in the room, she pretended to be interested in the baubles that dangled from the garlands. She peered over her shoulder again, sneaking another look at the woman. She was beautiful despite her tattered clothes and warn duffel. Something about her looked free, as if she were as wild as the wind and traveled just as much. Vivian was suddenly aware of her old fashioned style, felling slightly self conscious. At home she could live in a world where time stood still and history could flow in any age or form. Here she didn't know what to expect, but if everyone else was just as casual, she might have to invest in jeans. She wrinkled her nose at the thought. And then there was the issue of her skin- No, no THESE will do fine.

"AHHH-CHOOO!!"

The sneeze was thundering, magnified by the vast room. To say Vivian was startled would be an under statement. The delicate ornament she was holding flew out of her hands and after what was sure to be comical juggling act, she caught it. She chanced a glance at the other girl to see if she had noticed but she was no where to be seen. Cringing in case another sneeze followed, she let out a low "Wheeeew" after a few moments.

Peering around the corner, she realized the other new comer was filling out her registration. Not wanting to be a straggler, Vivian hurried to take her place in line.

"No money. I... heard I could work to pay."

She stopped in her tracks, looking down at her satin dress and leather boots, her self-consciousness turning to shame. She stayed in the door way, deciding to let the young man take care of the matter, not wanting to make the situation more uncomfortable.

7//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:54 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Riley would sit there, dumbfounded, as he half watched the girl with a groggy complexion as she worked on filling out the paperwork. It would seem that the number of students would increase by two that day, as he heard the shuffle of footsteps in the doorway nearby. At first, he seamlessly ignored it. As soon as the sound pinged, it dropped into the background. It was starting to get to him, these little quirks that were developing lately. The intense hearing, the ability to walk around without a light... and the hunger. He had to eat nearly four 1/2 pound burgers before he could satisfy the cravings. Whatever that was inside of him, was churning uncomfortably. Of course, he sniffed it back when a small wiggle of his nose. He felt sick. It was the combination of the air, and the training he was doing out early in the morning. Along with surviving an attack from a Seilee (spelling?) and fending for himself in a cave, he was very grateful to be able to come into work today.

Boy he hated being the only idiot who worked here.

With the first girl finishing it up, he would wait for her to place down the application before picking it up and examining it. Savanna was her name. "Alright Savanna... seems like you have everything in order." With that, he began to scrawl in her room number as he said "Your room number is... D on the female wing." It would always make him wonder if he were to 'accidentally' mistake the wing assignment. Maybe he should screw with the girl coming in, who was watching eye fully at the door. But before he could call for the light stepped female the first one before him pulled out a twenty and started complaining about money problems. A confused, sick Riley would only stare blankly back at her. What the hell was he supposed to do about it? [color=blue] "Uhhh... well if you managed to get in, I am assured that your rooming and eating expenses in the cafeteria are taken care of. But spending money past your twenty dollar bill and lolly pop I haven't a clue." Sure there were job openings available, but it was not as if-

A little ping in his head reminded him of a list he gotten earlier that month.

Reaching under the desk, he pulled out a piece of paper with a list of job openings. A few were crossed off, others were probably out of her ability to fulfill, but there were a few that stuck out. Reading down the list quietly, he shrugged and cleared his throat. It would seem he was going to have to answer more questions than usual. [color=blue] "The following positions are available for new arrivals: Gardner, Hot springs attendant, librarian.." the rest were illegible or scrawled. It would seem those were her only choices at the moment. With that, he would toss the list to the side and pull out another set of clipboards and throw those on the table with a loud clutter. Some would splay themselves a few inches towards the edge, but the boy didn't seem to care much. "If those interest you, fill out the job application and then head down there. I am pretty sure there will be documentation there on what you should be doing." Pausing for a minute to ponder, he added "Well... there isn't much job training here, so you'll just have to figure the rest out on your own. " With that, he wrote down a final note, under class, for the female that stood in front of him. "You will be in the Math class. No other classes are available at this time. " Chucking the clipboard across the room, it landed into a basket labeled -TO BE FILED- with a loud clutter. Even in his sick state, he could still land the hoop from twenty feet away.

Fantastic.

"Any more questions?"

This time he eyed the doorway, trying to catch a glimpse of the other female he heard earlier strolling down the hallway. He had good 'hearing' now. Much better than any normal human should.

8//CLOSED December Registration Empty First Impresions Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:55 am

Vivian was startled by the noise of the clipboard landing in the basket. Trying hard to mind her own business, she had been focusing on her soundings so as to shut the articulation of the conversation out. This new noise broke her attention and she realized that the only thing she heard was slight sniffling. Smoothing out her dress she rounded the corner. The young man looked dreadful, sounded by his little comforts and and tissues, he gave a very pathetic impression. A quiet instinct in the back of her mind identified it immediately as a common cold aggravated by the cold weather. Hardly anything to fret about it. It will be annoying but nothing hot drinks and lozenges won't help with. And a stronger voice replied The easier it will be to fix it. It will take less than a drop. .

In spite of her nerves, Vivian walked gracefully towards the man at the table. She made sure he could see warmth in her eyes as she smiled in greeting. She spoke softly as if she feared talking with normal tones would cause him to erupt into sneezes again.

"Good day, I'm Vivian Lennox, how do you do. I'm hoping to complete my registration."

Hopefully he wouldn't construe her attitude a sarcastic. She had a habit of giving that impression to people who weren't accustomed to tea parties and parlors. She listened attentively as he handed her different papers explaining their details in a voice that sounded smothered. Colds are the worsts, especially when you have to interact with people, she thought with sympathy. Don't get caught! The timid, fearful voice said. You don't know that he is, what he'd do if he found out if any found out. She hoped the dramatic debate in her head didn't project on her face.

Everything was basic, class schedule, dining times, class descriptions, ground rules. She skimmed them until she reached the line to sign. Vivian never entered her full title on anything. If fact she was hoping no one would even know that she was technically a Duchess. Who happened to live in a lavish estate. Boasting of some of the most important pieces of artifacts ever discovered in circulation. And Lennox being in the title of four major learning facilities in the county. It was quite embarrassing. She was resolute on her self motto: Never act a duchess and they'll never accuse you of being one.

The young man was as pleasant as someone could be for having to take on the task of registry while under the weather. He was obviously a teachers aid or student himself. She kept her eyes lowered so as not to seem to curious of her new surrounding. There was plenty of time to get to know everyone. She saw him draw up the papers of the room assignment, shuffling through folders as he mouthed the letters printed on them. He might get weaker, He might be susceptible to something worse. His immune system is not fully functioning. She pursed her lips to make the instinct stop.

"I beg your pardon but, can I offer you a health potion? You look a little bleak" She hoped he read the sincerity in her eyes. If he didn't take it, oh well. But at least she'd try. Who was she kidding, she had to.

9//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:01 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

While the first girl was busy deciding if she wanted to clean the toilets or the hot springs, Riley turned his head towards the girl he caught onto just moments ago. He was shocked that the woman did not seem to speak of such incident, maybe she was much more timid than he realized, but he did not question these motives any further than what was lying around in his mind. Wiping his nose with a new piece of toilet paper, he wrapped the blanket around him tighter as she approached to give her own introduction. "Good day, I'm Vivian Lennox, how do you do. I'm hoping to complete my registration." Since he knew the girl heard what he said before, he merely nudged with his hand where the paperwork was nearby. He hoped she could figure it out on her own. While both girls worked, he merely took a sip of his steaming cup of cocoa and sipped absentmindedly on some bottled water he had nearby.

The new girl, Vivian, finished her paperwork rather quickly. Once the paperwork was place out in front of him, he merely took it and began to process the final bits and pieces that needed to be done. Even as she asked the question, he would not immediately answer or register the possible need for help. Scribbling down an M for dorm room, he mentioned quietly "Your room number is M on the female wing. Your class is Music." He wanted to add with some gay looking dude but she would have to make those kinds of assumptions on her own. Nevertheless, with a quick swish of his wrist he tossed the clipboard into the bin. Another loud echoing clutter filled the room, but even in his sickly state he managed to nail it right on.

Towards her question she asked previously, he merely shook his head. "No thanks. Bad idea to drink stuff that I do not have a part in making." It was a polite way of saying No, I will not drink some possible stranger's poison but it was still stiff and blunt. He cradled himself back underneath the blanket, sniffing back a few times, and waited patiently for the other girl to finish. "Any more questions?"

10//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:50 am

She expected as such. Well, no one could say she didn't try. Never the less, the answers made her feel more like a stranger than entering a building she'd never been in. And in the next moment she reminded herself never to take anything personally. Oh well. 

She just gave a small bashful nod, smiled and took the papers. She could worry about making friends later. Or was it if? The day was exploding with introductions to surroundings and people, if she was going to enjoy college she needed to stop being so insecure. 

Turning quickly to retrieve her trunks she dragged them through the the room in a rather indecent amount of noise. She didn't look up, uncomfortable with making a spectacle of herself. No it just seems that way. Stop over analyzing everything. 

Not wanting to engage in further possible embarrassing conversation, she left the room and made her way down the hallway. How hard could the female wing be to find. She switched hands on her luggage and trudged towards the next large room. 

11//CLOSED December Registration Empty Sya Arrives, The Rekku Army's Abandoned Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:12 pm

A black sedan would pull to a stop at the end of the walk way. The windows were tinted and so trying to view inside was damn near impossible. So no one would be able to see the pair inside. One was an older gentleman. He sat at teh wheel and looked back at his rider. "Well guess its time?" The rider in the back would reach over and grip a duffel bag and then a backpack from the floor. Sighing a little, he would shake his head, midlength black hair moving into his hazel colored eyes. The male would open the door and then get out with his gear. The man in the driver's seat would open his door and stand to look over the much young male. "You be careful. Stay in touch." No reply would come however, as the younger male would just shake his head and walk up the path to the building in front him.

As he walked up the path he would remember his conversation with his "Father":

"Why are you saying this, Lord Sage? I am ready to take my place. I am ready to be a member of the Rekku Army. Why this now?"

The man before the male was a powerful looking male. Long silver hair would cascade about the man as he looked into the wild eyes of the other. Silver blue eyes would gaze almost into the younger man's soul. "Sya, you need to go to school. You grew up on the battlefield. A canteen full of victory was your bottle. Knives and bombs were your first toys. That is not the life you should of had. But it was a life you did have. And that is why. You must atleast taste life outside of bloodshed and battle. You must be able to meet people who's goal in life isn't to kill you."
Sya would shake his head and turn from the man. "I am an assassin. You trained me yourself. You trained me to do this. Why now? Why before my 18th brithday?"

The eyes of the older man would begin to glow with pwoer. "Because I am the Lord Sage. And you will obey me. That is the law of the Rekku Army."
Sya would turn to his father and nod his head. "Yes father. As you wish." The male would storm out of the room with a growl in his throat and a scowl on his face.

Shaking his head, Sya would come back to the present and open the door to the building. He would look around for a moment and then head towards the registration office. He had been given directions and a map of the building upon his acceptance and was just wanting to get things handled. He wasn't too interested in this place. He just had his orders.

Opening the door to the registration office, he would sigh a bit. He was in no hurry to do this, because it meant he was officially a student. But what choice did he have? He would stand against the wall and set his duffle bag and backpack down. He would then put on a pair of headphones. He didn't know how long he would have to wait and the idea of what he was about to do, still didn't sit right with him. <E

12//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:08 pm

:: Blanking staring at his surroundings Zac pondered to himself as to what he would accomplish here. Perhaps what he would be able to learn with his abilities the old man had taught him just the basics of his not so normal gifts. Alas some children were indeed special some more then others. He would come to learn this as he had gotten older and watched the world change around him. Blinking he came back from his vacant childhood memories. That was such a long time ago now he was standing in a proper setting of sorts. School...who in their right mind would go to such lengths to have some teacher or higher beat them senseless with knowledge? Shrugging he figured that he might as well get along with it. Eying the office he looked at all the splendor that was sitting in front of him. Weapons that had seen battle even armor that looked brand new never used.::

"Oh this is quiet nice indeed though I makes one wonder just how old these items are"

::Speaking more to himself then someone else he sighed and continued walking making his way across the hall. First things first he had to get his class schedule and room assignment before he could do anything. Shuffling along at a slow and steady pace gave no warning to his coming. Unless someone could hear the soft clicks coming from under his long sleeves that kept his arms warm. The links that intertwined with one another gave no exact definition as to what it could be. Perhaps a spool of wire with bells attached? Or a few inches of chain? maybe nails stuck together oh how one could sit and ponder if they really wanted to waste the time of day trying to determine what it was that lingered in the depths of heavy clothing he wore.::

::A normal person would probably sweat to death in all of the layers that he had on. Not that it bothered him he liked this time of year. Snow on the ground frost on the windows and of course the trees were dead. Green just was not one of his favorite colors. Still moving along the floor in fluid manner he came to a rather abrupt stop. Indeed this would take some time he would have to wait for someone to actually be there before he could register. Shrugging softly he sat down on a close by bunch and crossed his arms waiting for someone or something to make their appearance known.::

13//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Still sniffling and blowing his nose every few moments so that the contents of his sinus cavities did not drip everywhere, Riley waited with upmost patience while people worked away at their paperwork and left... which meant him rocking back and forth slightly in anticipation for them to leave the premises so he could get back to being left alone. Nevertheless, before the first girl would even contemplate finishing a new arrival, this time, male, entered the scene. At first he was started by the man's appearance, but he let it slide. By the way the man walked made him realize of some sort of familiarity, a taste for blood was on that man's lips, someone he could relate to at least on a psychological level. Nevertheless, Riley was sick and did not want to deal with any more pleasantries past 'please' and 'thank you', so he merely pointed to the counter as the new male walked in.

"Come up here to get your registration paperwork."

Then he would relax back into his chair to sip on his cocoa every so often and fight back the sniffles. Today was just not working out for him.

14//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Eyes would lift as he heard speaking. He merely caught the finally end of it. He would move over to collect his registration papers and then moved to the side to fill them out. This was just not something he wanted to deal with. Once more he was finding himself crossing the line from being a soldier to becoming a student. It brought a shake to his head and he quietly filled out the forms. It was nothing more then the usual questions. The same stuff he had filled out in other applications. So it would only take a few minutes to finish everything.

As he finished the paper work, he would look around the room. He was for the most part uninterested in this place. He couldn't understand why the Lord Sage had worked so hard to get him here. What was it about this school that made it different then the rest. This had been his father's sole selection from there talks.Shrugging it off as unimportant he would finally refocus his mind on the task at hand.

Returning to the counter he would place the forms back down completed with every I dotted and every T crossed. He looked to the man behind the counter. He decided to bring up his name, wondering if his father had perhaps put in a good word. "My name is Sya Candel. I don't know if that means anything, but I was made to believe that this school was special. Could you perhaps tell me why, please?" He doubted he would get an answer, the person behind the counter didn't look well for one. And didn't look that talkative either. He wondered if he would meet anyone with answers in this place. Doubtful.

15//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Questions, questions, questions. It was as if the sick boy behind the counter had an answer to just about everything here. Even he could not fully explain this place, or give the details to all the contraptions to why certain things exist. Hell, it was a god given miracle that some random government organization didn't come down and wipe out this entire place, given the structure or liability this place could be for the entire world. Nevertheless, it would seem some kind of political structure was in place, or some power control, was given to these kinds of facilities. He had a feeling there was bound to be more than one, given the government's control over certain resources, and there was probably something more at play. Even so, these kinds of thoughts were well outside of his paygrade. It was just easy to give and receive simple orders.

"Caislin Hallows is a university where unique types of persons, from all ways of life, come to conglomerate themselves under one roof. That is all I can tell you." Sniffling once again, he picked up a new tissue to blow his nose. With a few wipes of purel, his hands were sanitized and ready to go. Picking up the boy's paperwork, he leafed through it to make sure he did just as he checked earlier... and to decide whether or not what class he can take. With a few mark ups on the piece of paper, he tossed it aside into the bin with a loud thunk. "You are in room M on the male wing. Your class has been considered Astrology for the moment." This could be changed if he requested it, but only if he did it through the mailing system (PM me in yahoo). Nevertheless, the process was done and Riley wanted to be left in peace again. "Any other questions?" His sick look said otherwise.

16//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Listening to the explanation, he pondered his father's reasons for sending him here. Was it too perhaps keep an eye on these "unique" types of people? His father could have even sent him to recruit. Maybe he was thinking about this the wrong way. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad. A smirk would appear on his face, the first quite awhile.

His eyes would look to the sick male behind the desk as he would listen to the Room he would have and then his class. "Astrology? Sounds fine to me." He would gather the info needed for his room assignment and his classes. He wasn't about to disobey his father's orders and cause an issue. He would grab his gear and look to the male behind the counter once more. "Lemon tea made with boiled onion water. One cup of that and you will be fine. Promise."

Stepping out of the registration office, he would shake his head and start off towards the Male Students wing. He was actually in higher spirits. As he walked towards the direction of the dorms, he would place a foot on the wall and then the other. He walked along the wall with a smile as he would eventually be walking on the ceiling. And thats how he would travel to his room, upside down with grin on his face, and headphones in his ears. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad.

17//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:18 am

The trees thrashed away at her, tearing away at her dress as it flew about her legs. Her breathing was normal, though with a hint of panic. She had never gone through such a thing as that and yet here she was... running from them. Her tiny brown bag bounced against her left thigh, the slurping sound of the liquid within sloshing about the glass casing, and her only fear was that she'd run out, that it'd break in her fleeing moment for life. Rays of sun broke through holes and gaps in the tree tops causing her to dash and dodge, making sure not even the tiniest portion of sun touched her pale china doll like skin.

She could hear them calling after her, the voices, so many of them. "COME BACK!!... MURDERER!!" Biting at her lower lip she cringed at the sounds of their voices, sounding angrier and angrier by the second, their steps slowly fading into the distance as she picked up speed. Her heart.. or more so the other heart she heart was pounding so loud it echoed within her ears. Not a drop of sweat appeared, nor did she slow down. Just listening to the voice within her, knowing that was much too close for her.. she couldn't keep doing what she just did. She had promised she wouldn't anymore.. but that smell... that familiar smell... of human blood.

Peering around the familiar sights that she hadn't seen in so long. A tiny wooden home with little pink flowers sitting in a row. Pleasantly placed to give it a homey touch. Seeing no animals were around... strangely almost for miles now... and yet this home sat here.. alone. Walking silently, each step as if on air, to the window she knelt before, peering in at the small family within. Her eyes seemed to glisten as she saw the mother.. giving birth. Licking her lips slowly as her grin widened. So much blood. Closing her eyes as she could hear Lia yelling at her. "Don't do it Ligiatha... go back... leave them alone... you promised me... please!" But how could she resist? The smell was wafting outside the slightly opened window, reaching her nostrils with a delightful smile afterwards.

Right now was not the time to think back into the past. What she did was what she did. They were angry at her... and even she could understand. That baby and it's mother had no chance in living after she got a hold of them. The only sounds were her tiny heels thudding against the hard dirt covered ground and her pant-like breathing. She would shake her head and call out "Lia.. shut up! I couldn't help myself and you know it! I hadn't eaten in DAYS and you expect me to give up a buffet? PLEASE!" Grumbling under her breath as she started to slow down. Unable to believe how Lia could go off on her for something they both knew would happen sooner or later. She was who and what she was. She couldn't help it so why try? "I never wanted to promise you anything. You begged me and begged me til I couldn't stand hearing your voice anymore! It was going to happen and you knew it! Now if you really want to help.. tell me where to go because this sun is getting annoying to have to dodge. I want SHELTER NOW!"

Moments would pass and she would, as always, calm down and listen to Lia. Walking through the trees, picking off leaves and branches that broke in her path. Scratches and rips in her own flesh were now bleeding, but that smell did nothing to her. She had her replenishment and hunger was nowhere near her now. She wanted to rest, to lay down on something and pass out. Looking up right when she did, she was glad she came to a halt. The tree line ended and there.. before her was this expanse of land open with a rather large building sitting. The land was empty other than the garden like plants placed here and there. "What.. is this place?" Her eyes would scan over the area, the sun was slowly setting... the perfect time to dash quickly and through the first door she'd see. This place would have to do and Lia wouldn't shut up enough about it to pass it by. It was also the first place she could find a place to sleep. She had no money.. nothing on her but her tiny bag with its one and only container of blood in it. She saved it from the baby. It didn't have nearly enough in it like it's mother, but it would hold her out for the night to come.

"Come on.. a few quick steps and we can get to the door. Any more trouble and we may have to dash away again. I can't fight yet... not til night fall. It's too dangerous in the day light. Now lets go... can't be worse than that mob.. it was just some woman and a baby... not like I had a killing spree." She sighed and rolled her eyes shaking her head slowly from left to right and right to left again. With a few deep breaths she looked into the direction of the sun, blinking a tad before running towards the door, her silent steps grazing the grace and leaving nothing turned. Stopping abruptly, she looked to the large door before her. Not thinking at all about how her nice white dress was now slightly covered in blood, mud and torn to pieces all about her legs. The top was merely an old corset with lace and wrapped around her upper arms, hanging off her shoulders and continued on all the way around its top, lace criss crossing down her front and clenching the fabric tightly to her bust. Her toned stomach, flat moving slightly with each breath she took, almost shone like the moon against the shadowiness that beset the door. Her white skirt like bottom was tattered to pieces, leaving behind only long strips of fabric hanging from the lining about her waist, her long slender and slightly muscular legs showing at all angles all the way up to her hips. Reaching up with her right hand she knocked almost urgently, her sister fearing that the mob might still be coming after them. Might soon catch up. They needed in.. and now.

Noticing quickly how no-one came to her knock, she pushed the door open quickly and slammed it shut behind her. Leaning her back against the door as she looked around. The insides were just as incredible looking around she saw a sign. "Registration?.." She looked around again. "This place is a... school? Why is it so far out here?.. what's going on?" Figuring she'd find answers.. she walks up to the registration sign and awaits.

Last edited by Ligiatha on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't know there was a registration center to approach.)

18//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:54 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Everyone had suggestions, but no one understood that he was just sick from the seasonal change and he just had to deal with it. For the most part, he would be fine. "Just gotta wait it out..." He would cough up some sludge, battling it back with with a sip of water from a water bottle he had under his desk. It was going to be a long, and boring day. It was early morning at the time, around ten o clock or so, so he had a good while before he could lock up. Getting situated at his chair, he pulled out his mp3 player and slipped in some ear phones to help cut out the buzz of traffic in the hallways. He had no classes that day, so he was assigned to work it throughout it's entirety. Clearing off many of the snot rags into the trash clan, he "disinfected" his workspace and prepared for one of the longest and boring days of his life. After an hour or so passed without any 'students' he started to drift off to sleep...

'Time jump, about 7 or so hours'

The first sound that he caught was that of rapid footsteps hitting hard on the marble tile. During his little zone out, one of his ear buds must have been knocked loose. His hand would move to silently knock away the other ear bud that was hanging in his ear, and at once he could feel the annoying pain that something had been tugging at his ear canal for the past few hours. "Sccchhh" He would wince after touching it, but not before he realized he didn't feel like shit anymore. Shaking his forehead from left to right, he took a look at the clock that was on the wall. It was past five o clock, two hours past the time he was scheduled to leave work. "Ah, god damn it. I slept two hours over my pay." Grinding his teeth, it would seem that the tiny nap allowed his body to recuperate from whatever illness that was in his body. Regardless, it was time to get his ass up and get the hell out of there. Folding up his blanket, he merely tossed it under the desk and threw away all of his trash. The purell still rested on the desk when he was finished, but not before a strange girl appeared in the doorway.

Turning his head towards the resonating sound, he would see a girl heavily just at the entrance to the registration. At first, he would not think nothing of it, but then he smelled something that tingled his senses. Blood, and not only that... vampire and human blood. Taking the hint of the small burns on her body, the way her skin looked, and the attire (a little bias from old vampire movies) gave it away to him. No.. in actuality, he could smell the death that was surrounding her. The other little things only reinforced the idea of his conclusions, it was scary on what he was becoming. With a light sigh, he merely shook his head at the site of the girl's attire, even though his mind was screaming something of a different matter. The girl was dangerous, and she did not look like some kind of student who was going to be there today. Using a small evasive maneuver from his tool box of sarcasm goodies, he merely turned to the girl and replied. "Office hours have been closed for the past two hours. If you need something, please come back tomorrow." Ahh, the right to be a complete lameass.

19//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:09 am

With a glare she shook her head."I'm not leaving." She looked him over and shook her head. "Great.. some guy that actually has authority in this building and he's a prick. Just what I need." Rolling her eyes again, and without thinking she spoke out as she did often when Lia spoke. "I really doubt that... can't go back outside... they're probably still coming." Looking to him she crossed her fingers, her blood still seeping down along her legs leaving tiny lines in red. Leaning slightly to the left she smirked to him. There was no way she was going to go back outside without a fight. She may not have known what he was, but it didn't matter to her. She wasn't going to face that mob of humans again. There were too many for her and it seemed they were used to fighting off vampires. But if they knew what she really was, they'd only use her for tests.

"I'm not going outside... I need a place to sleep the night and if I have to... I will force my way in. I am not here to hurt anyone. I just need some sleep. I've already fed as you can probably see so harming another for blood is not am option either." Patting at her bag that seemed slightly wet, her eyes would widen and looking down, she relaxed her body in loss. Her bottle had broken and blood had apparently trailed along the floor in gushes leaving her bottle completely empty. Her stash was worthless, her time and effort meaningless. "Ugh!.. crap... I was hoping to save that for a specially good day too! I rarely get infant blood! Dang it!" Grumbling under her breath, hearing how Lia was yelling at her again for having killed the child yet that mattered much. They had been over this and Lia was the type to kill an already beaten to death horse.. in a matter of speaking.

"Shut up! I know... do you have to remind me?.. I thought we were past this! That baby was going to die anyways without its mother. You know that!" Looking back to him, having completely forgotten about his presence she sighed. "So.. are you going to let me stay? A nice bath would be great and so would a bed. I won't need to feed as I told you earlier.. though I'll make sure I leave your.... building if I need to."

20//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:39 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Now this is when things got interesting. As soon as the girl started to open her mouth, it would seem like everything wrong you can say to a NORMAL human person came spilling out of her in a matter of a few split seconds. She started to rant on and on about needing a place to stay, almost hinting at a death threat, and even commenting on a child that was being butchered before the girl even arrived at the place. Where the hell did that girl come from, he would never know... but the biggest warning sign was when she seemed to be talking to someone else. But this was a different school, and they were all different people. As much as he disapproved at the idea of her killing an infant, he had seen far worse and heard many of dastardly things from the students at Caislin Hallows. Nevertheless, the man would just meaninglessly shrug at the comment. What the hell was he going to get out of it? Furthermore, the girl made a mess in the halls with the dripping of blood. The girl was obviously crazy, and not a student, just a passerby that is trying to seek shelter.

"This is not a damn tavern. This is a school that only accepts students or teachers who work here." Well, for the most at least. He knew better than to question the idealism of this place any more than the next guy. Half of the people here were borderline psychopaths, himself included in that large bunch, while the rest were so fucked up he could not even begin to evaluate their natural state of mind. Hell, he carried a damn firearm, several knives, and a small medical kit on his person where ever he went. The bullets were always super loaded, full metal jacket for maximum punching power. Even so, he didn't want to cause a fire fight with this girl or deal with the repercussions of trying to find the 'head mistress' to try to get her to deal with the situation. Crossing his arms in front of her, he pointed inside to the registration desk. "If you are a student or wanting to become a student, then we can work out a way to get you to stay." If she didn't pick up on the OBVIOUS hint, then she didn't deserve any more pity than he was already giving her. Turning around, he would head back into the office... nevertheless he did not leave his focus on her. "By the way, your cleavage is showing..." Yep, he was an ass.

21//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:51 am

She couldn't help but laugh at his comment on her attire. With a nod she walked over to the desk. Lia was yip-yapping at her again and as she rolled her eyes and shook her head she leaned against the desk. "So.. how do we do this? School you say? What kind? The only thing one of us is interested in learning is magic.. and part of me doesn't believe you teach that here... but nonetheless... I have no other option than to register just so I can sleep." Her voice was calming down, but that didn't mean she wasn't still freaking out on the inside. The men had gotten too close and her blood was still flowing. She was getting slightly light headed. She wasn't used to losing blood and with her wounds open, it wasn't helping. She needed Lia to help her... or something.

Looking up to meet his eyes, her arms crossed as she leaned against the desk, only pushing her chest even more against itself, causing slightly more to show, though not meaning to either, she waited. Hoping that it wouldn't take long. She was so tired of hearing her sister blab on and on and on. She wanted to rest, and knew that while she rested Lia could have her fun. Sometimes she wondered why Lia just didn't sleep while she was awake. Wasn't that supposed to happen? Wasn't that the deal they made? To stay out of the other's way? No... Lia had to fight her against ever little bad thing she did. Guessing the child's death was a tad too far for her only made her smile mischievously. She hadn't meant to towards him, just stuck in thought while she waited his commands.

22//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:08 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

It was rather astonishing the way she blew off his rough, sarcastic comment without a bat of an eye. Within a second, she went from being some crazy broad that just happened to stumble upon the school to... 'acrazybroadwhohappenedtojuststumbleupontheschool' with respect. With a slow, steady step he would walk around the counter so that he could get behind the desk to service her. It was rather astonishing that he would even give a shit about the whole ordeal, or even care not to mention the fact she was probably carrying a small child's blood in that vial. Maybe he was becoming more and more emotionally detached to the world around him. It was rather life changing when you meet these mystical or otherwise known as otherworldly creatures. It would easily lead someone to question their own sanity, but he knew deep down there was something just as broken as the rest of the crew there. Not pressing the issue further, he reached under the desk to produce a clipboard with a few pages of paperwork for her to fill out. "Well, to sign up you need to fill out all the paperwork before you can get started with getting a room." Tossing the clipboard on the counter, a pen was crudely attached to a piece of string under the clip.

He was starting to register the girl in front of him, but he started to guess his assumptions on this vampire. She was not regenerating normally, like he had seen and read about in the books in the library. He could still see the blood oozing from her wounds, it was astonishing she made it that far in her shake. He also noticed the mud and shoes she was wearing, the scratch like cuts indicating she was running through the forest blindly and at full speed. Whatever the case, the girl spelled trouble, and he was signing her up like she was nothing more than a simple college student who was a bit klutzy at times. As much as a klutz was attractive to most people, it didn't matter to Riley. However, during the entire event he had been staring absentmindedly at the girl's exposing tah tahs which he had made sure to comment about earlier. Turning his head away a bit too quickly, he stomped himself for his own awkwardness.

"Fill out this paperwork, and then I will get you a room assigned. From there, I will figure out everything else." It was going to be weird trying to figure out what she was going to use for toiletries, towels, and even spare clothing... it would seem that the only other item she was carrying into that school was the half torn corset/dress she was currently wearing and the small bag which was still dripping onto the floor. Fun times indeed... he needed a damn raise.

23//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:24 am

Looking down at the clipboard she sighed and started to bite at her lip. Feeling slightly woozy, she leaned more on the counter, closing her eyes for a moment with a softer sigh. Her breathing was quickening. Swallowing she focused again and re-opened her eyes to read the font before her. Signing away and listing what she could, it would become very noticeable that she had no past address other than the orphanage that was now shut down and had been so for more than a hundred years. Her signature was so scroll-like that it was just graceful and beautiful to look upon. Her hands moving in a blur only to stop and dropping the pen she would look to him again. Closing her eyes as her head bobbed a second, shaking it again she refocused again. "Happy now? You have everything your little paper requires.. I need a room... soon."

Lia was freaking out. They had no other clothing. They had left it all back at the prior place they were staying, figuring they'd go back after her feeding moment, but as things changed, everything got left behind. She wasn't giving a care to it. She needed mending to or healing. Something.. and soon. Moving from leaning against the desk, she moved to the wall right beside it and leaned her head against it. "Almost there Lia... almost there... just calm down... no... calm down. I don't think they'll actually try and find out things... no.... I gave them what they wanted.... no... you saw on the paper that money wasn't added... ohhh shut up!"

24//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:42 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Scratching the back of his head, he usually told people to go sit down over at the table to fill out the paperwork. Instead ,the girl just went right at it, like a crappy job application at Burger Wing (ohohohoh), scribbling out everything and leaving stuff blank that did not make a lick of sense. He did not push it, nor did he ask why a vampire was running around in the sunlight, carrying a bag of blood, talking to herself, or why the hell she looked like shit and wanted to pass out. He knew what the girl needed, but inwardly he didn't want to take a step towards her past the physical boundaries he set before him since the last time he had an altercation with a vampire. He knew their blood was like cocaine to the boy sitting behind the desk before her, a single lick or drop that could send him into a frenzy. His frenzy could possibly be strong enough to kill the girl standing before him, and he knew it, without a single doubt in his mind. The girl was bleeding all over the place, precious blood dripping wastefully onto the floor. He needed to get away from her, before he went ape shit crazy.

Shaking away the glazed over look he was probably giving her by now, he noticed that she had finished her paperwork. She was sitting by the door, leaning as if she was light headed. He could tell she was probably suffering from the injuries she sustained, maybe she was something more than a normal vampire he had encountered before. Even so, it was not his time or place. He took the paperwork, wrote something on it, and tossed it into a pile with a clicky pen from his pocket. It would seem like the paperwork there was rather ancient and obscure. It would seem likely to her advantage that they will not figure out she was probably not a student for at least a good while... but these were not the only thoughts running through his head. "You are room S in the female wing. At this time, all of the listed classes are either full or under hiatus. Notification will be sent of your class sometime later." Not that the girl cared, she jsut wanted a free place to crash. He would have no doubts she would run away the next morning. Even so, he was starting to feel a dangerous pull to the girl that was before him. His mouth was feeling like it was running dry, and he felt the need to close down shop.

Tossing his clicky pen over the desk and throwing the clipboard into the corner, he turned to her and said. "Well, the office is closed. So if you don't have any more questions... then I will be on my way. A janitor will come by to clean up the mess." He started to head towards the door, almost as in a hurry, but as he passed her he felt his feet snag on something... forcing him to stop right next to her. Then words, unspoken by him, filtered through his mouth. "Do you need medical attention?" It made him cough, he turned away from her, but the voice sounded strange and forced from his lips. The shock that something happened against his will rooted him to the spot temporarily, allowing her enough time to respond.

25//CLOSED December Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:03 am

She shook her head slowly. Her eyes closing and her head going limp for a mere second before she moved it quickly to look up at him. Her Brilliantly green eyes were slowly dulling out. "No thank you... Lia.... will take care of me... She doesn't like watchers... nor do I... unless I can't help it..." Biting at her lower lip she leaned against the wall again. She was so tired.. but she couldn't give in.. she couldn't do it in front of him... and Lia wouldn't come out either. Her body started to shudder. Pulling at her legs, she tried to keep it hidden. She didn't want him to touch her... didn't want him to try and help. Lia was worrying about their blood being everywhere.. what it could possibly mean if anyone tested it. She was freaking out more than Ligiatha was. She just wanted sleep and to be healed.

"Just go... I'll head into the direct on my room as soon as you leave.. and with the promise I'm forced to have... I won't attack anyone on the way there. Just because I'm loosing blood doesn't mean my hunger comes back... though it would help... but I won't do anything." She sighed again and closed her eyes, wishing he'd leave faster, run even.. just that he would get away from her soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum