Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//CLOSED March Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//CLOSED March Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//CLOSED March Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//CLOSED March Registration I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//CLOSED March Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//CLOSED March Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//CLOSED March Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//CLOSED March Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//CLOSED March Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//CLOSED March Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//CLOSED March Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//CLOSED March Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//CLOSED March Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//CLOSED March Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//CLOSED March Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//CLOSED March Registration

+3
Gunnar Sigmond
Logan MacConnell
Riley Simmons
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1//CLOSED March Registration Empty //CLOSED March Registration Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

(OOC: All you guys need to do is walk in the door and wait to be assigned classes and dorm rooms. Don't create NPCs, especially ones that will process you. Just post who you are, what you look like, and wait in line for the next available registrar person thingy, I.E., me)

Last edited by Riley Simmons on Mon May 03, 2010 11:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

2//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Stepping into the office, he would lean back and stretch... allowing a few loud popping noises to echo behind his back. "Ag-Ah...AHhhhhhh...." It was early in the morning, and Riley had a lot of work to do. Flying across the continent to Ireland was one thing. Getting assigned head office duty and learning all the quirks and qualms was another. He had been here for only a few days, managing to move everything in and set it all up, before he was messaged with a single letter for a job referral towards the office. Now the school slash castle was old and riddled with cracks on the outside, but inside it was filled with a rustic design something he was unfamiliar of. Filled with ancient, but well maintained, artifacts, paintings, and statues lined the walls of the fortress. Inside the office, however, seemed recently renovated. With wood trimmed housings encased in stone hinges was the interior decor. There was a large expansive space where people could mingle and relax, filled with rustic couches and chairs that lined the walls. Near the middle of the room, towards the back, was a divisor of a long reaching desk that stretched across the land from one end to the other. There was a hole near the doorway where a person could slip through to reach the back cubicles and a hallway that stretched behind the large desk into small offices.

He didn't have an assigned office or desk, but he was told to situate himself behind the counter and process students.

Seemed simple enough, right?

Although he would rather roam free and take care of his own accord, he was told once again that he was being provided for by one of the scholarship benefactors that expected their students to participate whole-heartedly in the school's programs and scholastic. Of average intelligence, this seemed rather odd and mysterious as there were much more qualified people than himself. Nevertheless, he never had time nor the place to question such a dream offer nor the ability to investigate it. His uncle was just too happy to get rid of him, he never had the chance to say goodbye. "Expand your horizons! Reach out of your shell!" Yeah... yeah.... cliche fun.

Still, he went along with it quietly. Not having a past to call his own, he always reminded himself to look towards the future. He was given free room and board plus a promise of spending money every month from his uncle. Can't really complain if the staff is short handed.

So he sat behind the counter and drummed his fingers on the desk. It was rather odd, there was no one around. Strangely enough, the door was unlocked when he entered. Standing close to 5'11'', he wore his blue jeans and a button up collar shirt. Nothing fancy, nothing to mention. Nothing to note...

Boring....

He felt himself slipping back into his chair, dozing off just a tad...

3//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:48 am

Sarah finally found the main hall after what she considered to be far too much time spent wandering the corridors, the school map that had come with her admissions materials clutched uselessly in her hand. She wore a light white dress, a bit of an oddity in the still chilly march air, but Sarah was a girl who always believed in looking forward to spring, even if it was at the time a purely theoretical concept. She looked around at the ancient architecture, marveling at the various paintings and statues that she saw around. Navigating her way through the room, she walked up to the wood table, her mind flitting through and recalling the various events that had led her to the castle.

"Sarah! You've got mail" her mother had called, drawing her out of her reverie. She put down her viola, the strings still humming almost imperceptibly, as if they wanted to be played, and walked down the stairs to the front hall.

"What is it? Another acceptance?" she asked, her voice and tone bored, as news from various schools had been coming in a steady trickle for weeks.

"Looks like it" her mother said, just as nonchalantly, handing Sarah the envelope. Sarah resembled her mother, both her skinny frame and brown hair ran in the family, though her mother seemed fuller, more complete than Sarah, who always gave watchers the impression that she was somehow missing some part of her that should be there, but wasn't.

"Caistlin Hollows?" Sarah said, genuinely surprised. "I wasn't even really expecting to hear back from them. I only applied because Lucy told me to put my money where my mouth was and go to school in Ireland." She opened the package, paging through the materials. "And scholarships as well! What the heck?" She seemed genuinely shocked by this news. "What could I possibly have that they want so badly?"

Sarah reached the table and snapped out of her reminiscences. She smiled at the boy behind the table, a small, introverted, nervous smile. She reached up to flick a strand of her short brown hair back behind her ear, despite the fact that it was much to short to have gotten in the way of her eye or anything like that. She cleared her throat quietly and spoke up. "Hi, is this where I register?"

4//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:16 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

*Snort...snore*

A light call would echo across the room.

When a man was bored, a man falls asleep. It was only natural. Although the morning air was cool and brisk, Riley wore something that kept him a bit snug and if felt as if someone left the heater on a bit high. All that, plus a lack of delicate sleep and jet lag, left him tilting back in the chair and snoozing away what seemed months at a time (considering the date from the first reply, it would seem almost a full month!). Nevertheless, the snooze was quickly ended as a rather peculiar white dressed female would step into his threshold, giving her the advantage of a rather tactical surprise.

"Hi, is this where I register?"

Instantly, the boy would shivel up to the sound and jerk away. "Wha-wha.... WHAAAAA"

Due to his jerkiness, the boy would tilt sideways and fall loudly to the floor. Thinking he was sleeping in a bed, and not a tilted seat, made the chair flip backwards and crack his back against the marble floors. The chair would fall to the floor along with the boy, making a loud enough crash that would wake even the dead.

-insert loud metal noises here-

"Shit.... sunnavah..." Riley would rub the back of his head as he slowly rose to his feet. The boy wonder would slowly come staggering to his feet behind the desk. Shuffling back his brown hair, he would tilt his head curiously to the new arrival with a rather shoddy look in his eyes. "Wha...". His arms and legs were stiff, so he took a moment to lean back and pop them all. Sickening pops would fill the room, as he would rotate his neck and make sure to get every single piece of cartilage he could muster. Turning his head downwards, he looked for the chair he just lost.

"Ahh fucking hell. Hope they have a spare chair..." Kicking the broken chair to the side, with a loud echoing crash, he would turn his head back to the female and shrug. "Oh well, this place is loaded. Probably have spare golden thrones in the storage bins somewhere in these castle walls. Probably gold plated, velvet cushioned toilet seats in the suites." Taking notice that the girl was a bit on the cute side, he would smile and adjust his demeanor to a more professional one. "Caught me off guard there, but welcome to Caislin Hallows." Chuckling, he would pat down his legs and reach under the large desk that separated the two. Retrieving the documents, he would present them to her with a soft smile. "Please fill these out, read the documents... yada, yada, yada... say, whats your name anyways?"

Skipping right to the point, as always, he would give the girl an innocent smirk.

5//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:44 am

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

A hand is placed over his face, slowly gliding right down to his chin as a silent sigh escapes from his lips. Since class hasn’t started yet, Logan decided to take a quick tour inside this college institute called Caislin Hallows, since this will be his new home and the place to enhance his learning capabilities. He didn’t know why he has received the letter.

Strange indeed.

He was spending a night at the police station when a policeman gave him a letter that accepts him to Caislin Hallows. After reading the contents of the letter, he decides to take up on the offer rather than spending another night at the police station. Besides, they already paid him the tuition for this and they said it was the safe haven for his kind.. Though, he hasn’t given all the details of Caislin Hallows, and he heard that there are strange things that hare happened here. However, it was just probably just something superstitious or rather. He’d go to the main hall to get himself registered anyway before going off to explore. He was completely amazed at this place seeing the fancy rustic design, but he’d give himself a little tour to see what he has to offer once this is over. After a couple of twists or turns, he has finally been able to find the main hall, specifically the registration office.

Logan wears his short-sleeve red-orange shirt with a long-sleeve black leather jacket that he wears over his jacket. His long blue jeans go down to his ankles with a black leather belt around his waist to hold up his jeans. His black leather boots makes a light thud sound as they meet to the marble floor. He carries a combat knife with its sheath on the right side pocket inside his jacket, while his notepad with pen is on the left side inside pocket of his jacket. Upon stepping inside, his teal orbs glances over to the two who seems to be having some sort of conversation. Logan maintains his distance between the two as both of his arms are slowly crossed against his chest. He always maintains his distances when it comes to new faces, and will not open up until he fully trusts those around him. Still, he is rather nervous on his first day and he's hoping not to make a bad impression because of this. So, he goes over to the wall as he’d lean his back completely against it waiting for his turn to register.

http://roleplay-chars.webs.com/logansevillemacconnell.htm

6//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:15 am

Dina arrived in the main hall quietly as she gazed around with her crimson red eyes darting at every distraction she pushed her head phones tighter over her ears as she turned her music up louder, her long black catlike taill swayed back and forth with every small step she took as she forced herself not to look at anything but the floor trying to avoid any interesting objects she might see as she figited constantly with the acceptance letter that she had mysteriously gotten, when she didnt apply to any schools from her parents basement.

She continued down the hall until reaching the registartion office she pulled off her headphones, " I might want to be able to hear them." She said as she opened the door a huge mistake. Her long mess of hair seemed to be Black with a blue tint and was in her pale gaunt looking face, proving the fact that she had been locked in a basement for 14 years.

She wore a long dark hooded cloak that she now removed as she felt she needed to some torn pair of pants and a tank top that had the stomach ripped off, a small battle ax that had been freshly cleaned and polished that tied to her arm so she couldnt lose it and also letting her Catlike ears pop out at attention as her Crimson eyes darted all over the room and her attention span completely disappeared and she began to admire and fiddle around the fire place Speaking to herself and not even acknowledging the prescense of others.

"Dina likes.... very pretty " as she stroked the finely crafted fireplace and admired the paintings above and followed them up to the chandilier, she motioned her hand up and down as if she was trying to control herself not to bat at it." Oh yea very pretty, Very nice choice Dina,.." She then noticed the people in the room and pulled her earphones back on and blared her music leaning against the wall in the corner waiting her turn as she stared at her steel toed boots and muttered " sorry.." as she fiddled with her acceptance letter..

7//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:17 pm

"say, whats your name anyways?"

Sarah looked up from the forms, which were printed on rich parchment in a font that imitated elegant calligraphy. It seemed typical of her experience of the school so far, modern conveniences with an ancient grandeur and style.

"I'm Sarah." She said, looking more closely at the boy behind the table. Her eyes flickered around his form, taking in his appearance. She gave him a little smile. "What's your name?"

Before he could answer, she noticed the other students trickling into the room. She turned away from the table. "I won't keep you busy when there are people waiting. See ya around." She said, walking off to sit in one of the couches in the room and fill out her forms.

8//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Giving the girl a curious smile, he would bow to her lightly in a rather gentlemanly manner. "My name is Riley Simmons, and I will be your host this lovely morning." Putting in no stops to be flirtaciously open as possible, it would be lost on him as the new arrivals began to pile in all at once. Could of least waited a month the tiny voice would echo in the back of his mind.

Snapping his fingers under the desk, he watched the brown headed girl slink away to work on paperwork. "Shit." Another one gets away. Such a life of wanderlust. So many cute girls left behind, so little time to make new ones.

Turning his head towards the remaining inhabitants, he saw one girl with freakishly real cat ears getup and another one that looked too badass for a man such as himself. Scratching the back of his head, Riley merely shrugged. The punk, or the girl with a battle ax. Which one sounded more appealing.

"Hey, the dude who is too cool for the room. Step right up and get your paperwork." A bit more crude to the man of the same sex, but hell he wasn't here for pleasantries and nice-ness. He would chose who he wanted to play with, and however the hell he wanted to be. Besides, he was the only known staff in the current section of the castle. He was god, king, and all over else... the man with the plan. Or at least, the man with the clipboards for the new recruits.

If the only other man currently in the room would step up, he would attempt to hand the male a clipboard with all the paperwork attached. "As a heads up, classrooms are set to hiatus until further notice. You will be notified via your personal email accounts when the new classes are registered and ready to go."

Last edited by Riley Simmons on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

9//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:14 pm

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

A light exhale has been made as Logan continues to gaze around at the decourum. A hand of his seems to lightly tug against the sleeve of his jacket, feeling a slight tension from within before it went away. Thought it still never occur to him that he look much of a badass to be at this college institute, but he couldn’t find the correct clothing before coming here. This was the only attire that he could grab on such short notice. Normally, he’d observe the situation around him before coming into a conclusion.

Then, his teal orbs look over to the girl with real cat ears. His eyes start to blink twice before rubbing them with is hand. He thought that he just seeing things, but those ears is as real as any other. A hand would move up to the back of his neck as a gentle rub against it. He breaths in and exhales silently before looking back over to the girl with cat ears, then he looks at the girl with red hair for a few moment before hearing a voice calling out to him.

‘Hey, the dude who is too cool for the room. Step right up and get your paperwork.’

His hand slowly balls up into a fist as those words somehow infuriate him. The hand slowly retracts as he moves up and slides inside his left pocket of his jacket. His temper slowly fades, thinking that this is not the time and the place for a all-out brawl. He leans off from the wall, while moving slowly towards the large table with the arrogantly crude young man standing behind it. There are things that’ll tick him off, getting on his bad side or trying to pull a fast one on him. When he is within distance from the young man, he takes a gander at the forms that are on the clipboard. Then, he gently grabs the clipboard before trying to take the clipboard from him before letting his teal gaze upon him. His other hand, fishing the inside pocket of his jacket, takes out a ball point pen from his pocket.

He turns his gaze from the young man, he turns himself around and looks over the paperwork before him. With the pen in hand, he starts to fill out the paperwork. Name, height, weight, and date of birth; it was pretty easy. His gaze looks back at the young man, listening to what he has to say about classes. A light shrug from his shoulders has been made, thinking that this will be a good opportunity to take a quick little tour around campus to see what its like. He quietly finishes up the paperwork, since this will get rather boring otherwise. He turns back around and tries to hand him back the clipboard.

10//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:26 pm

Sarah sat down and picked up the pen that was attached to her clipboard, and started to fill out the paperwork. Most of it was routine stuff. Name, home address, age, gender, contact info in case of an emergency, nothing she wasn't expecting. She leaned back, draping her legs over the side of the couch she was sitting on, her sandals hanging loosely off her feet as she finished filling in the form.

She stood up, walking back towards the table, holding the forms in her right hand idly.

"Um, excuse me?" She said, not sure if the person after her in line had finished getting his paperwork yet. "What do I put down for 'Room Assignment'?" She asked, turning to Riley. She held out the otherwise finished form, indicating the sole remaining blank.

11//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:09 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

The silent man would hand Riley back the clipboard without even a word or thought. It was rather creepy, as he felt the teal eyes 'sizing him up'. But the aggressive advances would lose their flavor as Riley would just merely smirk back into the boy's eyes... a hidden feral waiting to be approached. He was quiet within reason, but it didn't stop him from butting heads from time to time. Being called an Ass never stopped his rhetorics either. "Thanks ther' patnah." With a wink to the boy who handed him back the clipboard, he would tuck it away and assign the man room B on the male wing... Riley's being room A.

Hearing the cute girl chime into his dreams, he would turn and give the woman a smile. Completely different than the cold stare he gave the man next to him. "The room assignments are dorm rooms with private mini-bathrooms. They have a bed, dresser drawer, night stand, and a closet. On the other side of the closet is a small bathroom + vanity and toilet. All the basic essentials and a mini fridge. If you need food, we have a cafeteria somewhere around here and the village for quick stops... although I haven't been down there yet. " That idea sparked interest towards the girl in brown hair, named Sarah, for a possible date opportunity. But he with-held it... no sense in getting into a rush.

Adding, with a hint of interest towards the girl... he put Sarah down for female room A. "Your room is A Sarah, and..." Tilting his head to the other paperwork, he added. "Mr. MacConnell is male B."

Cracking his head once again, he would turn towards the girl who found fireplaces pretty and say aloud. "The chick with the battle axe, come on over." The girl seemed obviously distracted. Nevertheless, if the crazed cat eared chick didn't come over any time soon... he would be distracted away from his duties and begin contemplating about going outside. Such a nice day out...

12//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:39 am

Sarah listened attentively to the description. To be honest, she had expected the dorms to be run-down, damp, and generally the sort of unpleasantness one associated with the middle ages, or at least with modern dormitories (surprisingly few differences, actually). These didn't sound so bad though. She wrote the room assignment down on her form and handed it to Riley. "Great. I think I'll go check it out now. Thanks for all your help, I'm sure I'll see you around."

She turned and walked out of the room, a renewed bounce in her step as she went to go find her room. Overall a good first encounter with the staff of this new school, she thought. At least she had managed not to make a complete fool of herself. It never occurred to her that the boy handling registration had anything more than a professional interest in her, not that she would have known how to react if he had.

(Exit stage right).

13//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:34 am

Dina Was lost in a daze being bale to concentrate now that the music was on... even though her sensitive hearing could hear everything thats going on over the music... it helped her focus. She then looked up as she heard herself being summoned,

"The chick with the battleaxe, come on over"

Her head popped up and her cat ears perked proving they were real as she rose from the floor and aproached the desk as she smiled nervously and took off her headphones before handing him the acceptance letter with her name on this " Dina found this with mommy.....Does Dina get to go to school...." she looked around at the clip board as she fidgeted " Does Dina Get one? what Does Dina Do?" She obviously had had very little socail contact as she spoke she trembled scared of what might happen....Her nervous smile at the guy behind the desk revealed her catlike fangs that she never leanrt to hide along with everything else unusual about her...

14//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:35 am

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

Orbs of teal gaze at the young man as if he is just it are a icy cold stare. For some reason, he doesn’t really like to make first impressions because of this. A part of him really wants to rip his throat out, but this is his first day and doesn’t want to resort to such violence or make a bad impression. Just as he heard those words, ‘Thanks ther’ patnah,’ followed by a wink in his direction made him take a step back before turning his gaze from the young man. What is this? Some type of cowboy convention that he has been invited too. Aw well. A silent sigh escapes from his lips, more like a sign a defeat as he doesn’t want to go further. Upon hearing a voice, ‘Um, excuse me?” He turns his attention towards the girl with brown hair, and then he simply steps to the side to let her through. See, he’s a nice guy, but doesn’t want to show it to others. Then he turns his attention to the young man, not making a smile on his face. Simply just listening about room assignments and how the dorms look like. Normally, he would take that over the isolation room any day. Besides, its nice to have the bathroom for a change along with a bed.

This reminds him, he needs to go and get some supplies if he’s going to stay here at Caislin Hallow. The village, the young man mentioned, would have some supplies there. So, he decides to check it out and see what they have to offer. That, and he has to remember to take a quick tour inside Caislin Hallows. He turns his gaze towards the girl with brown hair, seeing her leave from the registration office. The silent man moves his hand to his inside pocket of his jacket to get his notepad for communication.

His hand stops as they are wondering why he couldn’t speak. Sure, he’d tell them that he had took an experimental drug, but the side effect was that he has lost his voice box temporary rendering him mute. However, he’d leave that out for now and simply tell him that it was a generic birth defect. Yeah, that’ll do for now. Besides, he hasn’t completely trusted them, not yet at least. He puts his pen back inside his jacket pockets as his hand pulls out nothing as Logan turns himself around and gaze up at the ceiling. Slowly, he slides both of his hands inside his jeans pockets, thinking that this is a good time to take his leave seeing the girl with the cat ears is going to get registered and all.

So, he moves his hand back inside his left inside pocket of his jacket to get his notepad with pen. He flips through the first page and writes the message, ~Thanks for your…..help…….See you later…~ on the notepad. He shows the message to him before closing the notepad and putting back inside his jacket. He goes over to the door as his hand rise up and give them a light wave to the two before putting his hand back inside his jeans pocket. He moves through the doorway and walks out of the registration room.

(Completely exits, unless stopped.)

15//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Zoey slipped into the room silently. Her mithral clothing tight on her body but she knew it would give her protection from almost anything that came her way. She licked her suddenly dry lips. She was shy and nervous about starting this new day at College. She wasn't very tall for a lycanthrope standing only five feet even. She was curvy and had ivory skin that flushed attractively when she talked to guys she was attracted to. She stayed back for a bit just watching everyone with her whiskey colored eyes as she let them adjust to the slight darkness of the room. Her long black hair was pulled back with a clip at the moment. There were so many people right now. She swallowed as she noticed a few good looking guys in the room as well.

16//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:50 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

With his eyes wandering, he watched the girl, who was oblivious to his advances, walk straight out the door. This left him scratching the back of his head, it was rather awkward that the girl didn't at least smart off to him if she wanted to reject his tender words. Ah well, it happens. Different types of people populate this world, including airheads. Probably wouldn't of worked out anyways.

Still, he gave the brown haired girl a smile as he watched that ass shake off into the distance. He was probably caught looking, but he couldn't help but stare. If you are going to wear something like that, don't expect not to get an eye full or two.

" Dina found this with mommy.....Does Dina get to go to school...."

Eyes snapped back at attention, the letter she was giving him was being shoved onto his face, nearly down his throat. "Alright, easy. EasSSYYYYY." The giddy cat girl chick seemed a bit too eager for her to be in this school. It was as if it was her first time outside, and that the strange man behind the counter was some envelope eating machine. Of course the strange man he was referring to was himself. Taking the note fairly quickly, before her other hand with the large tool tried to help, he would set it aside and grab a clipboard for her from under the desk. "Fill this out over there, cat girl." Pointing across the landing, he would motion towards the couches nearby. Although she looked fairly cute in her own way, his personal bubble was being penetrated. He wanted the crazed female to sit down before she hurt herself or thought he was the next best thing to a cat scratching post.

~Thanks for your…..help…….See you later…~

A scribbled on notepad was presented near his vision... as he read it, curiously. "Erm.... alright, cya later then." He gave the man a strange look, but merely shrugged it off. Maybe Logan found writing notes to be seclusive and attractive. It doesn't drive all women crazy, but it was a secret parlor trick if you wanted to play your cards right with a female of your choice. Riley, on the other hand, just felt dumbfounded and confused.

Letting the last male go kind of brought a nervous shiver down his spine. He was locked in a room with a chick running around with a battle axe. Kinda brought some nervousness on the crazy side... almost made him want to phone in for the local police to take the girl away. He was sure PUBLICALLY displayed weapons were an offense... although if they were to search him, he would be just as guilty as her. Might want to stay on the defensive for now...

Stacking some paperwork and putting it away, he would turn his head to see another rather attractive female walk through the doorway. "Hello and welcome to Caislin Hallows." Switching back quickly over to his cutesy, he gives a fuck voice mid sentence.

Last edited by Riley Simmons on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : small gramatical edits)

17//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Zoey watched the interesting people walk past her and out the door and then shifted on her feet slightly as she awaited her turn. Her tight mithral pants were black in color and looked to be made of leather and her shirt was that of a tight mythril weave that covered her but made her all the more appealing for the fact that it clung to her every curve. She heard the gorgeous mn speak and she smiled shyly at him as she walked forward to stand before where he was at. "Oh..Um..Hello there..My name is Zoey Redbird and I am a bit late for registration I do hope that I an still sign up."she said in her soft and carefree voice. She brushed a stray strand of hair from her face only to be frustrated with the fact that it wouldn't stay as she stood looking at him. He certainly was a good looking man. But then again all those here seemed to be attractive.

18//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:34 am

Gunnar Sigmond

Gunnar Sigmond
Bronze
Bronze

Home seemed so far away. An ocean separated the former ranch hand from the field’s he’d known all his life. At least the stars and moon had still been over his head the night before when he’d walked the deck of the ship transporting him from the states to Ireland. Everything the man owned was inside the duffle slung over his shoulder. A grunt slipped between his lips as he shifted the weight of the duffle bag and reached towards the door handle. He opened the door and stepped through, shutting it behind him.

Narrowed eyes scanned the room. Gunnar’s eyes had a natural squint after so many years under the sun. Most days of the year, he had lived outdoors working beneath the sun’s stare, and at night, he often slept on a bedroll beneath the stars and moon. Being inside made Gunnar a bit edgy as it reminded him just how much he longed for the open plains and the mountain ranges of his home state. When he’d been outside, the sheer size of the castle-like school had awed Gunnar, and its stone work only added to the contrast between the school and the ranchers and cabins he was used to back in Montana. As he entered the main room, he couldn’t help but stare again in awe. “Bigger than some barns I’ve seen,” he muttered under his breath, his accent present even in the softly spoken words. After he’d taken in the size of the room, he glanced from one occupant to the next. It seemed that a bunch of people were filling out forms on clipboards. The second thing he noticed about the gathered people was that they all seemed to be younger than he was, and some of them had a few odd traits and belongings. ‘That a battle ax? he thought as he looked at one of the girls. Gunnar’s free hand sunk down to his side, fingertips tracing over the well worn handle of one revolver holstered at his waist before dipping lower to brush the horn handle of his bowie knife. It seemed that he wasn’t the only one that was armed, but he was a bit shocked to see such an outdated weapon. On the other hand, he wondered why kids were running around with weapons at all.

Given all the commotion, he decided to hang back and wait until someone, hopefully someone of authority, took notice of him. After all the years he’d spent on the prairie, being patient was certainly one thing he knew how to do. Propping his back up against the wall, he settled in to watch and wait.

http://www.freewebs.com/stolen_random_character_second

19//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Sitting up there, behind the desk, he noticed the cat girl still grinning at him as Riley continued to try to hand her the clipboard. "Uhhh...." Maybe she was caught up in a blank stare, maybe she realized he WAS the next best thing to cat scratching post. Time to switch to plan B. Leaving the clipboard for the crazed cat girl on the desk in front of her, he stepped to the side (out of the cat girl's reach) and began to process the next group of people that had wandered so aimlessly into the office.

Welcoming the new girl, he gave her a small smile. "Well Ms. Redbird, I can help you with that. Give me a moment to get you a clipboard..." Staying well out of reach of the zombified kitten, he would grab under the desk a few more clipboards and step right back outta the cat girl's reach. Stepping back around to face Zoey, he gave the girl a slight nod. "Well lets see here Ms. Redbird.. all you need to do is fill out this application and you will be assigned a room. Keep in mind that we will not be assigning classes until later on in the semester. For now, it is free roam." Before he handed Zoey the clipboard, he wrote down her room number. "You are now in room B on the female wing."

Tilting his head to the new arrival, he saw the rustic cowboy step over the threshold. He could hear the western music roll on in, along with the smells of earth. Still he had to respect a man who worked for a living, even though he seemed quite too old to be at a college such as this. Oh well, better late than never. "Step right up cowboy. Ya got to do some paperwork." Slapping the clipboard down on the desk, he allowed the man to take it for himself. Nevertheless, he wrote down his room number. "Male C, C for cowboy. Kinda like it. A is for awesome. B is for bullshit. C for cowboy." He was naming off the recent additions to the male dorm wing, but hell it didn't matter. It was his own twist and play on words. He kept one hand on the desk, while the other drifted aimlessly to his side.. hidden elbow down by the desk separating the two.

20//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Gunnar Sigmond

Gunnar Sigmond
Bronze
Bronze

“Cowboy?” repeated Gunnar under his breath, lips barely moving as he mouthed the word. It wasn’t like he was wearing a ten gallon hat or cowboy boots. His attire was pretty plain, consisting of a loose red shirt and blue jeans, faded from the Montana sun, and brown work boots, still stained with the dust from the prairie. Granted, he did have two Colt revolvers tucked into holsters on his belt, a belt that sparkled with over a dozen bullets tucked into tiny pockets along the leather strap. It seemed the belt, holsters, and guns were just as much of a calling card as a pair of spurs. As he lifted from the wall, Gunnar gave the room a glance, his eyes still holding their natural squint as he searched for anyone else that the boy might call ‘cowboy’. When it seemed that he was the only candidate, Gunnar shrugged his shoulder to shift the weight of the duffle slung over it before heading towards the desk.

The man’s every motion had a slow laziness to it—it wasn’t like the paperwork wasn’t going to be there if he took too long. ‘Hurry when you have to, take your time when you can’ seemed to be the ex-rancher’s motto as he strolled to the desk and picked up the clipboard with a slow swipe of his free hand. He laid the board across the underside of his forearm after he took it, fingers folding over the top to keep it secure. Tilting his head, ‘the cowboy’ read the forms with his narrowed-eyed gaze. Dull green eyes shifted towards the younger man before Gunnar turned his face to him, the five o’clock shadow showing on the rustic man’s chin and cheeks. Obviously, he hadn’t taken the time to clean himself up before showing up for the job. “Got a pen?” he asked, as he let the duffle rest solely on the strap across his shoulder and extended the hand that had been holding the luggage.

http://www.freewebs.com/stolen_random_character_second

21//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:48 pm

Tristan Shadwynn

Tristan Shadwynn
No Rank
No Rank

To say that he was dressed oddly one would first need to know more about him, however to say he was dressed like any one else would be wholly wrong. It started out with his boots. Calf high, tight suede, very reminiscent of moccasins perhaps, but lightly embroidered with silver swirls here and there. Tucked into his tightly laced boots would be the black leather breaches, nothing about them to ostentatious, well unless you knew he was here to join the administrative staff that is. About his waist say a simple highly tooled leather belt.

His torso was covered two fold, the inner most layer was a red silk shirt of a cut and style not seen often most places, or for that matter anywhere worn normally. It was best to say it was a swordsman's styled shirt, but it was laced tightly so that he wasn't showing off his chest. Over that a leather jacket akin to a trench coat, but split in four panels. In truth it was a riding jacket. All over the jacket were little silver embroidered swirls and patterns. It went in length down to just below his knees. But was worn open so that his shirt and other clothing was plainly visible.

Tristan wold have looked far more at home at a Renaissance faire, or maybe some Hollywood fantasy movie. But here he was plain as day moving through the halls and strait towards the main office. The only thing one might think he was missing in his attire was perhaps some form of sword resting on his hip. And in truth they would be right.

As he pushed open the door silently he looked to make certain there was nobody right behind him, if there was he would hold the door for them, if not he moved in quickly. Moving over towards the registration desk he made sure not to cut in line, but also not to wait around uselessly. Once he had the attendants attention he spoke “Greetings and salutations" His voice was like warmed honey, but powerful even when he spoke softly, “I am here to register I believe, I am Tristan Shadwynn, I was informed that even though I am going to teaching here that I needed to fill out some paper work first?”

His words held a strange accent it was close to Irish, but oddly more Americanized for reasons yet unknown. After a smile but honest smile he turned his attentions to those around him in the room. A cowboy as another called him, a Neko lost in some form of daze, and a pretty young girl in very oddly crafted attire. His smirked as he spoke to seemingly no one “Ahh Elven Silver” Was he talking about her clothing? Or something else. only he ,and likely that girl, wold know for certain.

http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

22//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:44 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

The gun totting cowboy brought some curiosity towards Riley that could only be completely quelled by killing the desire to reach examining the firearms that man held around his waist band. Nevertheless, as Riley got a closer look he noticed the cowboy was truely a and ole' fashioned one... packing himself with dual 6 shooters. A bit too old fashioned for Riley's tastes, he lived in the age of semi-automatics. Six bullets couldn't beat the standard 15, which was one of the reasons why police officers switched from 38s and 357s to Berettas and the like. Hearing the request, he tilted his head curiously towards the motion of a pen. "Oh... here." Grabbing a spare one off the counter, he would toss the plastic capped pen towards the man who smelled of earth and prairie. "Ther' ya are, partnah." Although it would sound like he was saying that intentionally to be an ass, there was a hint of true southern twang that danced across his lips.

Leaving the two people to contend to their own fates, he noticed the new arrival that seemed to have blanketed himself in 'the olden days...' waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy past the cowboy over there. If it wasn't for the obviously purple hair, the man would fit right into a little Renaissance festival gig. Deciding that it was too easy to make a remark about the attire, and unable to think of something to pun with purple, he just shrugged. "Heres your paperwork..." Slapping down a clipboard, he made sure to add a pen to the top of the clipboard. Riley decided it was time to let the room linger in it's own festiveness and stepped away from the massacre of crazed peeps for a moment to contemplate on the surroundings. "Nice unique bunch we have here...." he would mumble quietly to himself.

As he was stepping WIDE around the cat girl, who seemed to be drooling and catatonic at this point (excuse the pun), he would go to find himself another chair nearby and slip himself into it. "If the teach needs a dorm, just request it. I dunno if there are suites or anything, I guess its up to the manager of this place if you don't have living arrangements already." Sitting down into the seat, he felt his left arm twitch slightly and the fingers rotate in place. Damn... malfunction. Normally this would freak people out if their fingers started rotating 360 degrees (back and forth) in their sockets, but Riley just put his hand below the deck (or behind the desk) and calmly let his own systems sort it out. "Gonna have to get that thing maintenance again..." mumbling quietly to himself. His hand luckily look normally human, but the contortions that were happening... were not. If he wasn't careful, it could break the elastic skin he had coated around the joints.

Still, he kepts his eyes up in their dull, glamoring manner, and waited for them to finish their paperwork.

23//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:31 pm

(ooc: sorry got hung up at work nothing like a 16hour shift to make u pass out lol )
Dina had sitten there along time arguing with that same small voice, See they're afraid of you too, they think your a freak... this place isnt for you either.. she then thought, Maybe its how im acting mommy and daddy didnt act like that... there was a laugh, Sure it is
Dina was Drawn out of her daze finally when she heard the boy that had given her the clip board had spoken again,"Gonna have to get that thing maintenance again..." she then shook her head slightly as if she was triying to shake out some voice and mumbled

"sorry...Dina did it again.." and walked down to her seat on the floor in the corner, placeing the headphones back on so it wouldnt happen again and started filling out her paperwork, when she got down to home address she sighed as she didnt really know if she had had one anymore and she simply put " to be determined" down there was alot of things like that, she had lived in a basement all her life so it was hard for her. but she finnished the best she could and placed the clipboard back on the desk, "were is Dina's room Please?" she tried to sound as normal as possible she just wanted to go to her room and escape the embarrassment she just caused herself and it was very apparent on her face as her voice as tiny.

24//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

Tame less locks of lavender cascaded down the cliffs of shoulders silently; cautiously approaching the office or at least a small glimpse of hope, that it was the office. The voice’s filled the hallway, yet the lavender iris matched perfectly with the silk locks was trapped in the mesmerizing view of this place. Fingertips reached forwards kindly gracing the horse artifact in silence touch; the armor itself was a block of ice. This place was quite different from her last experience when it came to education. Lavender iris looked onward as a waiting line seemed to be hogging most of the attention.

Curved velvet lips touched softly together seeing the small armored knight off to the side of the fireplace, wonderment filled the thoughts “could this of been worn by a child” delicate whispers filled the air about. Kneeling down beside the figurine a small inspection would occur, but in this touching and prying of sort methods would cause a rather large noise.

“Boom, CLASH BANG….”

The small suit of armor now once was standing lay upon the floor was the helmet continued to roll in a few circles. Trying to play off her innocence as her cheeks feverishly flushed with embarrassed would soon be seen as slowly she would rise and stand cupping her hands in front of her.

Charcoal black was the color of the skirt that flowed down the lithe form hugging smoothly against the spherical form. The hem of skirt did not completely touch the ground it left enough room for the black painted toes to show. Oddly enough she wore no shoes, and because of the embarrassment you could see her toes curled up tightly against the floor. A dark purple corset was what would cover the top of the skirt though it was different from what one would have in mind. Stitching rose up her back as the front was cut in a very deep v cut; small imprints of roses covered the fabric while a very semi nice view of her cleavage was exposed.

Now, in this case it could give people the wrong impression about her, but this was the latest fashion trend in France so hopefully someone may actually know that she wasn’t just posing for the boys. A heavily beaded cocker ensnared her neck, but it was beautifully placed for once the wearing her normal triskelion wasn’t around her neck, but she still had it around her in a sense.

Black laced gloved hands would move around the small armor, leaning over the fallen body, carefully trying to put it back to standing order. She would stop only if she was told in case they feared she broke something.

Whispering softly to the inanimate object
“Sorry…. Oppps.. Ah, There we go..”

25//CLOSED March Registration Empty Re: //CLOSED March Registration Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:16 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Seeing the cat girl snap herself out of her catatonic state, he would merely watch her slink back into the corner and curl herself up onto a nearby couch. He sort of felt bad for being abrasive to the girl who held an innocent, yet crazed, demeanor... but it was not his concern at the present time. "Dina, your room is room C " Now the concern of the moment was the loud crash and boom that caused his spine to screech loudly in his mind. "What the hell..." Turning his eyes towards the fireplace, he saw a rather attractive young female... destroy what looked like a priceless artifact.

"Urrrmmm....hey, don't pick that up. Theres broken metal scraps everywhere." It was what happens when old armor hit the marble floor. Parts of the metal would be crushed by the impact, sending small shards everywhere. Almost like a glass bottle or clay pottery shattering on the floor. Of course, it wouldnt shatter into a million pieces. Just a few here and there.

He wasn't really lectured on what to do when someone went and destroyed equipment in the room. Hell, he wasn't really lectured on anything at all. There was an awkward silence that followed his own staleness as his mind was trying to assess the situation.

"Hurm, well its not as if they don't have 5 more in a closet somewhere."

Slapping his left hand on the desk rather loudly, the spinning motions in his fingers stopped and finally relaxed within his grasp. Bout damn time... a tiny voice would echo in the back of his mind. Vaulting over the desk, he would motion for the others to step back so that he could at least see what is going on. "Well shit, good thing I wasn't hired for a janitor position." Seeing the broken metals and some small, sharp objects across the ground brought a few tinges in his eyes. He sure as hell WAS NOT going to clean that up. But in any consideration, he had an obligation to at least see what was going on.

If there were anyone in there of authority over him, they would have come out by now.

Crunching his sneakers across the small shrapnel that littered the ground, he chuckled at the fact that she was completely barefooted. "Seems like you are stuck in the middle of a sea of glass. Need a hand?" Extending a hand to the attractive violet haired young lady, he offered to princess carry her across the glass if she allowed it so OR... she could just step on his feet and walk with him to outside the reach of the glass. She could also just try to tipsy toe around the mess, but that could lead to a nasty cut.

Now why was an ass such as himself being nice to a lady that broke priceless artwork? Well for one, he didn't give a shit about the work. Two, he wasn't going to clean it up. Maybe sweep it all to the corner. And three... she was god damn gorgeous. Good thing he waited before he started to push his flirt meter into full swing.

"Names Riley... and don't worry about the mess. I am pretty sure there are some janitors around here somewhere." He kicked the helmet off to the side, slamming into the wall farthest away from everyone with a loud thud. The helmet crumpled slightly on impact, adding to the decreasing value of the artwork. "There, now they can blame the both of us."

(Note the armor didn't shatter to a million pieces. Just when old armor clashes with marble floor, pieces will come flying off. Some screws, broken tidbits here and there. Nevertheless be careful. Most of the armor is still intact, though.)

Last edited by Riley Simmons on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to tell Dina her room, roflcopter)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum