Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//CLOSED December Registration

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

The scent, the sweet smelling scent was rolling over his tongue and into his mouth. At first, he could not taste anything, but the smell alone made his mind fill with her exposed, drying blood. It made him cringe, inwardly, on the spot. His insides felt like they were twisting, drying out as he could almost imagine the blood flowing past his lips into his stomach. Even in her lifeless hump of a body, there was always warmth in the blood she so deliciously carried. All he would have to do is reach out and touch her, just grab her by her weakening neck and snap it wide open. Then she would have no choice but to let him devour her flesh and blood, probably even licking it off the floor. The smell was exhilarating, much more potent than the feeling of sex, and more powerful than the desires of any well-mannered being. The creature inside coaxed him, he even would turn to her to give her a glazed, hunger look in response to all her calls. But he shook it off, rather vigorously so, giving the girl an outward excuse as he coughed again. "Sorry, was sick earlier. Something seemed to feel like it was lodged into my throat. " He would hack to the side, finally clearing whatever was there. With controlled discipline, he started to feel the pressure going away. Battling down the urges was enough to quell them, at least temporarily. He would sit there for just a brief second before his eyes would relax to their more strict and ignoring composure.

Turning his head towards her, he saw her wavering on the wall. "I hate to admit it, but half of the students here are resident vampires and lycans. Considering your injuries, I do not believe you will be successfully attacking anyone tonite. I would suggest going to the infirmary..." He trailed off, knowing full well what traps may lie in store for her. That woman there would probably like a pet vampire plaything. Shaking his head, he would brush a few long strands that were laying over his eyes to say "I can at least give you a first aid kit and some clean towels." Compassion, something new to Riley. It would seem the adrenaline rush over his body, which was fading away, seemed to have opened up the boy a bit more to helping this strange girl out. Checking the girl out along her scratched up legs, he took a sniff outwardly to say. "You have lost alot of blood. Your scent is mixed between humans and vampire, but there is more fresh vampire blood than human. Looks like you came out worse for wear." Helping a vampire, a creature of the night, HOW PATHETIC! Didn't he vow to kill these kinds of creatures. Nevertheless, he would see a glimpse of a girl crying in a pool of her own blood in his mind... screaming out for help, but none being given to her. He had to watch, watch her lay there and be beaten. Mauled. Raped. Slaughtered. At that time, there was nothing he could do about it... but he could see his sister in this girl. Even if he would rather beat her down, feed on her, and then be done with it.

"I can force you to do either, so take your pick." How bold. Rather strange for the boy to force himself upon another woman. It had happened before and ended disastrously, maybe this time he might be able to get something out of it?

27//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Shaking her head slowly, her vision becoming a blur. "No... Lia will take care of me... she can heal me.. she just..." Pausing as she starts to cough, raising a hand to her lips, accidentally brushing her leg and placing her own blood to her mouth. Her eyes widened as she tasted her own blood, her eyes going from the soft green to blood red. Licking away at her hand as if a kitten bathing she closed her eyes. Her mind left upon the taste of blood. It almost didn't matter that it was her own. Though this was not going to help her at all. It would continue to flow slowly out. Stopping momentarily she looked up to him, her eyes returning to their lovely green hue. "Please.. leave this hallway.. give me time and Lia will come and save me... She's my sister... she always helps me like the angel she is."

A strange smile would cross her face as if she let up to something she wasn't supposed to tell. She never really cared for their secret, but knowing if it was too well known by the wrong people... she'd become an experiment of the ages. She started to wince, her eyes shut tightly as she lurched forwards in pain. Her fangs growing out fully as her mouth hung open. "Uuugh!!.... LEAVE NOW!..." Tears of blood would slowly begin to slide down her cheeks, her nails scratching at the floor beneath her as she knelt upon her hands and knees.

"Lia NO!!.... Wait a minute!!"

28//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:28 pm

With a burst of light Ligiatha would slowly seem to disappear within the bright white light that poured from her body. As the light began to dim down, first to be seen would be two pure white feathery wings and the sounds of bones breaking, flesh ripping. Her wings would drip blood upon the floor as she stretched open towards the ceiling. The light would continue to dim down farther, the once dark ebony black hair was now bright red and curly. Her eyes were closed and as it continued to fade, it seemed like a lovely angel was kneel in her place. Her skin was kissed gently by the sun rather than that porcelain doll color Ligiatha had. Her gown, white as well, was covered in red tribal symbols that etched themselves over her own form, her arms and legs mostly, continuing to her adorable elf like knee high boots. Everything upon her was white and red.

Though the wounds were still there upon her form she slowly sat up and looked to him with the brightest blue eyes. She smiled sweetly to him and stood up as if the wounds did not harm her. "Ligiatha's wounds are going to be fine... I can take care of her... now please.... you look tired sir... get some rest. I'll make sure she gets to her room." She smiled pleasently. Her wounds glowing brightly with pure white light again, only to slowly heal before his eyes. Taking in a slow breath, closing her eyes with another smile. "Hush Ligiatha... I have everything under control. I doubt this man will do much. He seems to be quite the gentleman.... compared to what you let me see. I feel no harm with his presence..."

Chuckling again she shook her head, opening her eyes. "I don't think he would want to taste that... He doesn't look like another vampire... and if he is.. he has quite the knack for controlling himself. Now just rest up and I'll look after you." Giggling she took a step towards him. "Sisters... what can you do with them?"

29//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Now, first things first. If he was a drug maniac, laced up on cocaine and meth, tripping himself all over the place... it would make much more sense than what was happening in front of Riley's eyes. As the girl licked her wounds, he would softly mention ]color=blue] "Now that does not seem sanitary" [/color] Instead of calling out for help or hitting the door running, or both, his lame ass was rooted to the spot out of sheer confusion and curiosity. As the girl crawled on the ground, he could hear her calls and started to press forward. "Ahh shit, don't you start dying or something, just wait here and I will get help. That's too much paperwork for me to handle if you die, or worse, start puking all over the place!" He was generally concerned, but more for his safety. Nevertheless, his footing only allowed him to back up a few paces away from the girl. He was not going to leave, there were too many dangerous things in that office that could explode if he did so. Even if he valued his life more so than others, he was curious to see what happened next. With glaring eyes, he watched the girl practically cave in on herself, explode in a blinding light, spit out wings, and pretty much change into a different person altogether.

Fuck me running... that is what I get for assuming stuff off the bat. This place was full of surprises.

Many of the confusing, initially ignored, puzzle pieces began to fall into place rather quickly. A mysterious girl appeared, showering herself in a grace unlike that of her previous... 'embodiment'. The flutter of bloodied, white wings, and completely different appearance and attitude would make him wonder what the hell did he just allow into his school. It was a bit much for the boy, since he was new to the who scheme of otherworldly types, but it did not discourage him from doing his job and keeping himself sane. With a tilt of his head, his first reaction was "Huh..." followed by a glazed over look in his eyes. It was a rather bewildering attraction, and it would seem that the girl suffered from the same schizophrenia the last one did. But at least it made sense, in a way. The girl before her was at least a bit cleaner looking, and it would seem that she had everything under control. Nevertheless, two things were amiss and he was going to address the first problem right now. "You are bleeding all over the clean floor... again." He pointed to the wings, which had seemed to magically burst forth from her back. What the hell else was he going to say in a time like this?

30//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Looking over her shoulder to her wings as they dripped blood, her eyes widened and then looking back to him, her eyes pleading forgiveness. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry. I.. I can clean it up for you... just..." She starts to look around for a mop, water and a bucket, even a rag. She felt horrible for causing such a scene and mess for this guy. She and her sister must have put a lot on his shoulders when they could have probably just kept going past the school. "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me and my sister. We never meant to... I'll do anything to make it up to you. Honest."

Looking up to him as she bit at her lower lip. She was completely and utterly adorable. A true angel. Always wanting to help someone and do what she can to make things better. She couldn't possibly understand the things her sister might have done to him while she was out. Her sister constantly caused people harm and always made things harder... she couldn't quite understand it, but that was how her sister was. "So... do you have a rag I could clean all this mess up with? I can't possibly ask you to do more than you are already for us."

31//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:29 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

All of a sudden, there was a complete shift in personality. When girl A walked in, it was a whole lot of scoffing, ignorance to manners, and a whole lot about drinking infants. Now, there was girl B, who was pristine as glass and a do-good-body who was not only pretty in appearance, but a complete polar opposite of the girl before her. It would seem that the two girls, in one body?, were sisters on some kind of twisted level. However the hell that came to be, he would not have the slightest clue. Nevertheless, the new gal was looking around try to fix a problem that really didn't matter. He was just being an asshole because he could. It was not as if he held her legally responsible to clean up the mess before her. "Lia... right?" He remembered the girl talking to herself (girl A) and mentioning the name Lia. "You know we have janitors on staff around here that clean up these kinds of messes. I am pretty sure they won't be happy with it, but they will get over it." Nodding slightly, but still a little shaken to what happened, he would take a step back to evaluate the situation before him. Should he even consider trying to make her sign up for classes as well? Pondering on this thought, it clearly showed on his face that he was deciding whether or not to get another form for her to fill out.

With a loud echoing sigh, he merely just said fuck it under his breath. "Doesn't really matter. Go ahead and get out of my office before I change my mind." She was too much trouble for one day, so he was going to close down shop early and just call it. "Your room key is on the desk, I forgot to hand it to ya." Sitting on the counter was a standard looking key, with no frizzles or anything of that sort, and it was awaiting her. "You can make it upto me by being a good student and not getting my ass fired. I would tell your... 'sister' not to go on a rampage, but I believe she will understand and heed my warning once she tries to fight someone and realizes this place aint for amateurs. You will grow up fast." Holding by the door, he held it open... signifying the want for him to leave. Nevertheless, he waited patiently for the girl to come along. It was not as if he was in that much of a hurry.

32//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Jumping for joy she nodded quickly with the biggest grin possible to fit her adorable face. She wiggled completely cutely as if she were about to pounce, though part of her wanted to hug him tightly she knew that he wasn't the type to be touched.. if at all by any means of a way. Taking the key up in her tiny well taken care of hands. Her eyes practically glowing with happiness as she skipped out of the office to the corridor.

Looking over her shoulder to him, lowering and folding her wings up tightly, the tips just passing her tiny rump and covering her back entirely. "Where do I go? Ligiatha doesn't tell me much unless she starts thinking of specific.. other times.. she loves making me see what she does. She's horrible at times.. but she's still my sister so I love her. But... about the room... how do I get to it?" She would smile, her big blue eyes looking to him like a little lost puppy, but instead of sadness, filled with utter joy.

33//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Standing at the door, idly, he would turn to the girl who was full of joy instead of hatred and annoyance. It was bothersome, as he was not the biggest fan of super cheery types. Even so, he did want to make sure the girl got to her place okay before she exploded all over the room and did cartwheels and made a bigger mess. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Last time he went down the female hallway, it did not end as easily as he preferred. Even so, as he pondered this she was giving him the puppy dog look and wanting to see more of the school at the same time. It was not as if he didn't mind, she was cute in her own outright, but he didn't know if he was the right person to be showing her around. Shifting on his foot from right to left, he would let out a loud sigh, once again, signifying the need and necessity that there were probably more important things he could be doing than leading a stray around the school. "Alright, I guess I can take you to your room." He pondered, once again, the idea of getting sheets and clothes from his place to lend to her... but the thought of bringing another girl to his side of the castle made him quiver in curiosity. It would be the first time he brought a girl home, figuratively, to the man cave. Wouldn't his dad be so proud! *sarcasm intended*

"As long as you don't try to hug me, I think we will be okay." She was right to assume he was not the touchy feely type. He would rather stick his hands in a vat of boiling oil and run around with sticky, melted, fingers all day than 'hug' a stranger. It was just not in his nature, as the people who normally wanted to touch him either wanted to hurt him or something from him. Mutual, free gain was always a burden to the man since it did not make sense. Who the hell would do something for free? Then why the hell did he even give a shit about the girl in front of him. "Tell ya what, why don't I meet you at your room with some blankets, towels, and other things you will need for the night. I have a feeling you did not provide your own beddings... toiletries, or anything of necessity to live in that bloody bag you are carrying... " Which had stopped bleeding all over the place, thankfully. Reaching over to the counter, he handed her a map. "Think you can figure this out?" He hoped she would.

34//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Gently taking the map from him she looked it over, slowly scanning it and bit at her lower lip all cute like. "Hmmm... it doesn't look that confusing. I think I will be fine. But about the items you are getting me... is there a way I can pay you back at some point? Work for you to earn them? I.. I don't feel right just... taking things from you and doing nothing in return..." Blushing as she heard ligiath's idea, she only shook her head. "We are NOT doing that Ligiatha... you know I can't! It's... wrong."

Looking back up to him, her cheeks blushing a deep shade of red for a girl her size. She lowered her gaze and shook her head again still blushing. "I'll... just head to my room. If you think of something.. that either of us can do for you.. please let us know. Thank you again for letting us stay. I can't wait for class... when I'm assigned to one..." Smiling again she perked up a bit and looked to her map before turning and skipping down the hallway towards her destination.

35//CLOSED December Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: //CLOSED December Registration Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

It was rather odd that Riley was offering services, like towels and things, to a girl that he did not even know and was possibly a mass murder in disguise. But like he mentioned before in a paragraph monologue, he was no saint nor was the rest of the people there at Caislin. They all had their issues and horror stories to pass. Even though he would rather just put it behind him, they would always follow him and be with him the rest of his unnatural life. The blood that boiled in his veins were unnatural, and there was nothing he could do about it but accept the curse and move on. Shifting his weight from his right foot to his left, he would rest easily against the door frame as the girl would ponder her directives and where she should go. His hand would casually lurk into his pocket, just standing there as he waited. But once the girl figured out where she needed to go, he would just nod to her and say "Just means that you owe me a favor, is all." Whatever the favor was, it was big enough to be something significant cause he risked his position to get in a random, dangerous stranger into a school and probably gave her a free place to stay and hide out. Decisions, decisions.

He seemed to catch, at least inadvertently, what the girl was trying to suggest as a method of payment (the crazy one). It did spark some interest, but he would keep that regard to himself.

"I'll meet you down there momentarily, I suppose." It was rather weird the creature was not stirring again. Maybe the vampire girl disappearing, for whatever reason, helped to quell the beast down enough. He still smelled vampire blood, even as she skipped away, but it was not as potent as it was before. Something changed inside the girl, it was not as if she slipped into a new skin, but a whole other person. Whatever that regard, he let it slide. Hitting a few buttons behind the panel, a small warning buzzer went off as he closed the door behind him. "Safety first..." like always, the place was locked down within thirty seconds. He made his way to his dormitory, where he had to sift through some junk to find what he needed to present to her.

[Exit - MERRY CHRISTMAS!]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum