Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Room A I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Room A I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Room A I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Room A I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Room A I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Room A I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Room A I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Room A I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Room A I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Room A I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Room A I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Room A I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Room A I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Room A I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Room A I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Room A

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Room A Empty Room A Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Yoko was silently sitting in her chair with a porcelain teacup in one hand and the matching saucer in the other. She brought the cup to her lips and took tentative sips. The warm mixture of water, caffeine, and blood soothed her. For the past few days she had a looming feeling. For the past few days, an unopen letter had been sitting in front of her addressed to her from Mavrik. Did she dare open it? Coming from Mavrik it was surely grim news. News that could possibly threaten to pull her from Caislin Hallows.

Yoko rolled the caffeinated mixture around in her mouth from cheek to cheek with her tongue while her eyes stared blankly down at the envelope. After she swallowed the sip, she sat her cup and saucer down on the desk and leaned forward, grasping the envelope in one hand and a knife in the other. Carefully, she managed to ease the tip of the knife under the wax seal of the envelope. It didn’t take much to pop off that seal, but it made her shiver. If this was indeed grim news, she would be better not knowing of it.

Yoko placed the objects back down on the desk and scooted her seat back. A look of concern was plastered on her face. Her brows furrowed and eyes focused on the envelope. Better yet, if grim news was involved why was Mavrik writing to her about it? WRITING. She could remember all the times when the bullheaded Russian simply told her of the grim news to her face regardless of the situation. She could remember phone calls from him saying he was in police custody for getting caught while feeding; how he was sleeping with other women during their engagement party; and when he told her he wasn‘t going to allow the man who was marrying her keep her.

Yoko grunted softly. Pained by these memories.

Vermis had figured a long time ago if he couldn’t have Yoko, he’d simply match her to someone of his liking. That person was Mavrik. Mavrik was a sweet teen growing up. He spoiled Yoko and showered her with affection like any big brother should; however, the push Vermis gave Mavrik to marry Yoko was too much. Mavrik found he’d much rather play with multiples than commit to a single woman. That ended Yoko and Mavrik’s relationship just as Vermis had planned. He had hoped setting her up with someone and having her heart broken would bring her closer to him, but it backfired. Yoko ran off to play Knights of Arabia and fell in love with another man. Mavrik got jealous… Something Yoko could never understand.

Yoko reached out and grasped the envelope again. She was still boggled why Mavrik chose to write her, but it couldn’t have been bad news. She had finally convinced herself of that. Yoko pulled the envelope’s contents out. Inside was a letter and a ribbon? She turned the envelope upside down and felt something land in her lap. It was a silver wedding ring. She remembered the ring well. Mavrik had given it to her as her engagement ring. He made sure to get silver seeing how she adored the mineral. Yoko sat the envelope down and pulled the ring up by the red ribbon it was tied to.

Confusion came over her as she marveled at the dangling piece of jewelry. What was the meaning of this? She could remember throwing the ring at Mavrik’s head when he broke the news to her. Yoko’s eyes left the ring and fell upon the messy letters.

“I miss you. Come back to me.”

Yoko grunted, a look of disgust now plagued her facial features.
“Pig.” She hissed before crumbling the letter in one hand and tossing it across the room. She stood, pushing the chair back farther. Did that bastard honestly think she’d forgive him and return to his side!? Yoko crawled onto the desk, knocking her hourglass on its side and pushing all her trinkets out of place. She nearly knocked the teapot down. Her small form hastily opened the window and threw the ring out. Luckily, it was a rainy day, and no chance of the sun shining through the thick, black clouds that loomed over head. Yet Yoko could still see where the ring landed.

She didn’t care for that tainted piece of junk! Let someone else find and enjoy the expensive, polished turd! Her slender arms slammed the window shut and pulled the curtains in order to give her some privacy while she crawled off the desk and stripped. Infuriated, she walked to the closet in just her panties and yanked out her black robe (the same robe she wore to the lake). She could just mindlessly KILL because of that letter and ring. Yoko hands trembled and fingers fumbled in anger as she pulled the robe on and tied the sash around her waist. She then flung herself on the bed and laid there on her back, staring up at the shards of broken mirrors that were connected to one another by a ribbon like material and hung up on the ceiling.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum