Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Room M I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Room M I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Room M I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Room M I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Room M I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Room M I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Room M I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Room M I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Room M I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Room M I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Room M I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Room M I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Room M I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Room M I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Room M I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Room M

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Room M Empty Room M Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:35 am

"UGH!" With a final heave, Vivian hoisted the heaviest of her two trunks up the stairs. She hadn't seen anyone despite wandering through lounges, a ball room, and the dining commons. She didn't mind terribly, she was slightly glistening from the work of lugging her things and she would have been embarrassed to meet anyone in her now disheveled state. But from what she could make out on the map, this was the floor she would be on. M was supposed to be the room at the end of the hallway. Thank HEAVEN.

Dragging her luggage behind her she walked cautiously so as not to alert anyone in the hall. She glanced at the other lettered rooms, curious to encounter her neighbors and discover what drew them to Caislin. What about them deemed them...different.

As she passed each room, different scents gave clues to their mistress' taste and personality. Some had a warm, wood like scent, something that one would find in a tackle shop. Other rooms smelled faintly of lavender and lilac, vanilla, leather, scented oils or sandlewood. Some rooms had completely unfamiliar scents to them or it was something too exotic for her to identify. Curious.

She finally spotted the tall door with the letter "M" posted on the front. Taking her room key, she fiddled with the lock and then pushed the door open. The room was bright and spacious, with a window overlooking the forest and a portion of the lake. She ran over to the sill and threw the sash open, letting the cool moss scented breeze flow into the room. She gazed over the vastness of the grounds, and to her delight she spotted a coach house. A visit to the stables would be in order. If she couldn't meet anyone here she would surely feel welcomed among the horses, especially if she greeted them with sugar cubes. She smiled and turned back to the room.

The elaborate tea set she had sent before arriving was laid out on the center table. The sight of something familiar gave her a wave of relief and self-appreciation for thinking to send it early. It was set up as she had requested: filled with sugar, cream, and an assortment of her favorite tea fusions. She decided she would have a cup once she unpacked. Er once she found where they kept the hot water.

It didn't take her long. The wardrobe housed all her dresses, skirts, petite coast and blouses while the large oak chest kept all her corsets, under garments and stockings. She decided she would search the gardens for some roses to add some color and cheer. Satisfied at last, she stored her trunks under her bed and changed into a gathered day skirt and a puff-sleeved blouse of cream and pink tones. Lacing her boots, she stuffed some sugar into her pockets, and ventured out to find the stable, humming to herself.

2Room M Empty New Neighbours! Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:09 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Merisa sat in her room, fixing the room after the dangerous night with Mordekaiser and Garen fighting each other just to gain the consciousness of his body. In rags for clothing she stopped her cleaning after the last piece of fabric that was ripped and burned by the heat caused by her dear Garen. With a soft sigh her gloved hand raised up and wiped a drop of sweat from her forehead. The sound of heavy large luggage hitting the stairs and scraping across the floor, as quickly as she heard it, it was gone. Quickly Merisa made herself approachable, if it were another new student she would love to meet them. Student’s were piling into the school and Merisa barely made time to meet any of them, she would love to make a new friend perhaps.

Quickly changing out of the rags, into a beautiful long teal colored dress that covered her from shoulder to calf. It was snug, but allowed room to swing and dance and play in it. This was more of her casual dresses, even if it was made of silk and touched with velvet. With a soft sigh, she adjusted her hair quickly and then grabbed the box of chocolates from her table. She had heard about new students arriving, so she made sure to stock up on sweets to share with everyone. Quickly she made her way out of the hallway, just in time to see the end of a case being pulled into the room. She gave it about ten minutes, readjusting her room and making sure her face didn’t look like the train wreck that she had been put through over night.

With a glimmer of hope within her eyes, she bounded out of the room and down the hallway, with a cheery composure she knocked on the door in a Christmasie tune. With a smile on her face she awaited for the door to open, ’’Hello in there!’’ The voice was gentle, yet sounded excited and full of energy.

http://www.freewebs.com/smokingscharacterprofiles

3Room M Empty Christmas Callers Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:44 pm

The wrap on the door made Vivian look up sharply from A Christmas Carol. It was a Christmas tradition for her, she loved revisiting the world of Charles Dickens and the transformation of Scrooge's heart always warmed hers. She got up promptly, checking her festive forest green velvet dress int he mirror before opening the door.

The woman who stood there waiting was, of course, very attractive. She had a wild, carefree light in her eyes as the Teal fabric hugged her athletic body. She looked lively, as if she could cause a fair amount of trouble with the boys but also run along side with them. None the less she was well kept with a dazzling smile on her anticipating face.

"Oh hello!" Vivian said, with an equally excited smile as she opened the door wider. "I haven't met anyone from this floor yet, what a pleasant surprise. Merry Christmas! I'm Vivian. Would you like to come inside or are you off somewhere?"

4Room M Empty Re: Room M Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

She gave a grin when the door came open, the girl was dressed in a festive green dress which made Merisa smile in glee as someone else was enjoying the Christmas Holidays as she did. The girl before her seemed like a little Fairy, something shiny and glowing from within with the gentle and delicate features of one as well. At the moment she had forgotten all about her Santa hooded scarf she had sent over from the Americas’, but perhaps the time would be right for use of it later.With her hands pushing out in front of her she held the box of chocolates out towards her.

”Hello! Welcome to the area Vivian! I’m Merisa Anne Labelle, but you can just call me Merisa. And a very Merry Christmas to you too!!” With the glimmer of a gentle friendly smile on her face, a hand raised from the box and brushed back the long tight curls of brown back over her shoulder.

”Well, if you’d like some company I would be pleased to abide it’s always good to meet new people, especially around the holidays.” In her mind thoughts rolled about the Christmas holiday, it seemed things were just settling down from Halloween and Thanksgiving when it started to roll around. Still as she looked at the young woman that stood before her, she could hear the sounds of ‘A Christmas Carol’ playing in the background. ”My goodness your watching it too! I was watching that before I heard you from down the hall.’’ A finger would raise, and tap against her forehead as a playful salute to the girl would proceed.

5Room M Empty Chocolate and Cheer Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:03 pm

The woman was very kind indeed, gesturing to the decedent chocolates in hand. "Oh my, they look lovely, I don't think i can resist" She took a small round sweet and took a small nibble as a white, gooey cream oozed from it. "Cream centers, my favorite. Thank you kindly!" She giggled as she popped the whole thing in her mouth before her gloves got too sticky. Beckoning Merisa in, she poured her a piping hot cup of Christmas tea. The black leaves were infused with cloves, nutmeg, and orange oil to create a festive, robust drink. The smell was wafting from the table to tantalizing their senses.

"Actually i was just reading the book, but i did hear something like a film being played in a room nearby. It's something i enjoy every holiday. We owe Dickens a great deal for this book. For without it we might not be celebrating Christmas"
She poured herself a cup and beckoned to a set near the table.

"Do you have any particular plans for this evening? And may i ask, how long have you been attending Caislin?" Her eyes were expectant in anticipation over the lip of her cup.

6Room M Empty Re: Room M Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Merisa’s face would light up with joy as Vivian took the chocolates with such glee in her voice. It was always a blessing for Merisa that she could make someone happy with a mere gift. It was the time of year to have the most beautiful smiles come bursting to the surface. She would follow Vivian into her room, her eyes wide as she took in the gentle décor of her room. ’’You have such a beautiful room! I love how each room is so different!’’ With a gleam of a shyless smile, her hands would lay flat together and then press against her cheek as if a joyous moment had happened. Her head shook with a slight moment before her eyes hit the tea set.

The smell of nutmeg, orange oil and cloves made her smile grow with the happiness of the old times. As Vivian beckoned her, she would listen and come close to the table and took a seat as she sat in the enjoyable smell of the tea that was brewing. ”Bless Dickens strong mind for without his many stories, many lives would still be missing that joyful peace that only his words can bring.’’ She was not unfamiliar with his many works, Huckaberry Finn was one of her favorites. She would lean to the smell of the tea and with a curious look overtaking her face she would turn to face Vivian once again. ”Do you mind?” She gestured to the tea set, pulling a cup and small plate together as she lifted the pot itself, pouring herself a glass.

She would lift the glass, placing it beneath her nose as she breathed deeply the delightful smell of the holiday tea before taking a quick sip of it. ”Mmm..Delicious…’’ Vivian’s voice caught her attention once again and with a gentle baring smile she would shake her head. ”No plans of yet for tonight, I was thinking on going to visit Garen later when he gets back from Survival Class.'' Then the question of how long had she been here. Her thoughts went wild for a moment, she had only planned on being here for a few months but now it was almost a full year later. With a deep breath she lifted her eyes back to Vivian’s gentle delight of a face. ” I’ve been a student of Caislin Hallow’s for almost a year now. A few months short perhaps..’’ She thought of everything that had happened in the school in such a short time.

Quickly her head emptied of these drastic thoughts and her smile still pealed against her lips. ” How are you enjoying it so far? Meet anyone yet? I hear there’s this really hot fencing teacher coming in.’’ She’d giggle for a moment, how silly, ‘’hot’’ that phrase always made her laugh.

7Room M Empty Tea and Scones Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:53 pm

The room seemed considerably cheerier with the new guests sitting at her tea table, Vivian was most grateful for the interruption from her book. She quickly fetched some tea scones from a small personal pantry and placed the gently on the table before Mersa.

"Thank you so much! I have a bit of a antiquated taste when it comes to accommodations. My own flair is somewhat outdated by today's standards," She gave a knowing wink, her velvet green dress and high piled hair looked like something straight out of a Gibson girl ad. "But I'm partial to threads of the past. So much more character in them".

She made sure the cream and sugar were full before she took her own seat, delighted to see the indulgent grin spreading over Merisa's face. She would have to do this again. She hadn't entertained anyone in Saint Luke since her father's death. This was a gleeful reminder of what fun company could be. And she did so love to serve excellent tea and nibbles.

She sat alert in her chair as she nodded and sipped while Marisa recounted her time at the school. She had been here a year, excellent. Dedication to an establishment is always a desired reflection. To see it in person was comforting. She was also grateful to have someone near by who was so cheerful.

She shrugged in innocent ignorance n regards to the rumor of a new fencing instructor. "Since I've been here I've seen nothing but unnaturally handsome features and exotic attributes from both students and staff. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the teach was as dashing and gallant as his profession.Oh this is terrible, but may i have another chocolate?"

8Room M Empty New friends and Beautiful dresses. Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Merisa leaned forwards as she took the little spoon into hand, putting two sugars into her tea and adding just the tiniest splash of milk before stirring it together with the little spoon. She placed the spoon on the little saucer she used to stand her cup, in all of this her smile laid firm against her face as she would nod in agreement with Vivian’s style in the old more than the new. With a smirk she raised the tea glass in both hands, waiting for Vivian to finish speaking. ”Then you must visit me in my room sometime! Have just acquired the most beautiful 16th century style Victorian dress, and I think it would look absolutely ravishing on you.” She extended her sentence with the friendly meet of the Soft white and blue, whale corset satin dress that bounced with every step one would take. The gentle frill that surrounded the open breast and traced down the threaded front of the corset part of the dress.

Her head shook from the vision of her dress sitting In the plastic casing that it arrived in and back to Vivian asking for more chocolates. With a soft laughter expelling from her like a soft high pitched tune she nodded towards the girl. ”Of course dear, I brought those for you as a welcoming and Christmas gift. Take all that you want.” Her finger tapped against her chin as she thought of the other chocolates she hid in her room, if a choco-holic went in there, they’d certainly find her stash. Still the smile faded as she raised the tea, and took a few small sips of the delicious tea that her host had so graciously offered to her.

The comment of the beauty of the people in the school made her smile. ”That is true, people here have a remarkable beauty and a special inner beauty to each and every single one of them. But I would recommend staying away from broken floor and dungeon doors. There’s nothing but ugly rats and disgusting smells down there.’’ She’d wink at Vivian as a soft laughter came from Merisa once more. Remembering the adventure that Riley and herself had in the Dungeons of the school they had both absent mindedly fallen into.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum