Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities Empty Room K - Gathering from Festivities Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:32 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Heels clicked as hips swayed, human façade falling to pieces the closer they got to her room. The halls were virtually empty, only the faint whisper of emotions left from students and staff. Everyone was likely outside doing some daunting little activity or socializing. Kalika couldn’t understand the human need to flock beneath the sun like grazing cattle. Just as slow and coordinated when compared to otherworldly beings. Digits brushed the last of her glamour away as they ran through her hair, the once dull brown locks back to their luscious array.

She tilted her head to glance down the hall, her eyes predominantly gray as they watched Yoko half drag half support the unconscious Puppeteer. After his glorious decorative stunt the bastard had gone and passed out on her. Muscles tensed along her jaw as she watched the other female, studying the girl for a moment. Yoko was an odd sort to say the least. Beautifully innocent and yet Kalika knew there was a beast lurking inside somewhere, she could feel it. Her own monster rumbled in approval and she let out a low curse.

Melody of her heels ceased once she reached the large wooden door of her room. The large cursive ‘K’ boldly ingrained in the surface. Scored by fire she couldn’t help but reach up and slide her nail along its grooves. Something about it reminded her of home, perhaps it was the slight darkening around the edges… like blood crusted on the skin. She pulled away from her thoughts and slid a key free from between her breasts. It was tucked into a leather pouch, a pouch that held more than just her key. A bargain of blood rested against her chest, hidden in the confines of leather. A deal she had made, something she had no real use for. Another story, another time.

Lock clicked and she swung open the door, crimson light filtered through the room like a fog. The Puppeteers doing from so many nights ago. Stepping into the ‘dorm’ she held the door open so that Yoko could drag the man through. Kalika had offered the little monster assistance only to be assured the situation was covered. If Yoko were to enter and bring the Puppeteer with her, Kalika would shut the door behind them. She would leisurely lead Yoko to the bedroom and motion to the large thing.
“Just drop him there, my dear. I’ll take care of him…” In a way. Not like the Unseelie would be overly tending to someone she tolerated merely because of a bargain. Then again, she had a fancy for the man and his tricks. A little more power and he could even be useful in her Court.

Silver flashed in her eyes as she smiled towards the girl, holding up a dazzling orb of fruit. Fae Fare. Dangerous stuff. Addicting. Nourishing. Oh how the body craved it after one harmless bite. There it sat upon her palm, the offering of a sinful apple to a naïve Eve.
“I appreciate the help.” Sirens lure, heavens song. Yes, Kalika was being a touch charming. “Do let me know if there is anything I can do for you.” An offer of a truce, not friend not enemies. Precariously caught in the middle, still.

Kalika was right to assume there was a beast lurking within Yoko. It had taken years to accumulate and grow- centuries even. It fed off Yoko’s misery ever since she was a ‘child’. It’s first meal was when Yoko realized everyone around her was aging. Her friends grew and matured while she stayed a small girl. It was maddening. Though her physical form grew slowly, her mental growth was normal- perhaps even a tad bit faster because of the thing she had become. The second meal came when Vermis tore her away from familiar faces. Time and time again she’d make friends only to be snatched away. On rare occasions she’d sneak back to find her friends were married and had children… while she remained a child. She wanted so badly to go greet them, to hold their hand and reminisce about the past, but doing so would’ve been her death. She also wished to age as them… to have a simple life and die in peace with the belief that her miniscule life meant something.

Most of Yoko’s life was full of misery and anguish. The final string broken wasn’t until recently, making her the ‘delightful, innocent, and serene’ woman before everyone. It was something Yoko herself despised and was once fearful of. How could a being so innocent be so evil? She lured lovers into traps only to eat or torture them. She had slaughtered families for the sake of pleasure and out of bets with Mavrik. Her and Mavrik had waged battles with one another as commanders and soldiers which created some of the bloodies tragedies in history known to man. There was indeed a monster in her… slithering around in her being, feeding off her misery and misery caused by her, never rearing its head unless there was lunch just around the corner. It was so close to consuming her, but some pesky glimmer of ‘light’ stood in its way from achieving its goal. ‘Light’ that had been embedded in her by shamans and monks…. All of which was a story for another day.

Yoko half carried-half dragged the Puppeteer down the hall. Her ears listened to the clicking of Kalika’s heels. When that sound stop, so did she. Along the way, her eyes had been wandering around the halls in a feeble attempt to memorize where to go if she wanted to go somewhere. A poster had caught her attention, but she didn’t have much time to read it: “A Night Out… Down by the Lake”. Those violet orbs often looked to the Puppeteer as well. What was he doing to make him unconscious like this? A disapproving frown forced her lips to curl down. Poor thing. It never occurred to Yoko that this whole thing might’ve been a setup, but why would these people want to dispose of her so quickly? Surely they knew nothing of her.

Yoko waited in silence as Kalika worked to unlock the door. This Deathwish. Surely there was something to gain from her, but what would she do with it? Yoko had no enemies or villages to turn unleash this power ramped upon… Not yet, anyway.

“Grazie.” She purred in a delicious Italian accent as she walked past the Kalika and into her room. The red light that illuminated her room peaked her interest, but she kept quiet. Kalika had revealed a lot of secrets to her. It was best not to try her luck in prying for more. Casually she wandered into Kalika’s room and obediently dropped the Puppeteer on the bed before turning to Kalika. Her violet eyes inspected the fruit for a moment before her friendly smile spread across her face. “It was a pleasure, Kalika. I would advise you to do the same.” Yoko bowed before the woman before turning her back on the monster and heading for the door.

“And Kalika?” Yoko called from over her shoulder, not sparing the woman a second glance. “Do be careful.” With that said, the pyre opened the door and slipped out of Kalika’s grasp. Was Yoko’s final words a threat? A premonition of things to come? Or a simple gesture of concern?

Only time will tell.

[Exit]

3[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities Empty Asleep in the Monster's Lair Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:28 pm

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

The journey from ball room to the bedroom suite was one the Puppeteer would not recall. It would be no wonder if he could find his way back to the place where he had passed out from exertion. Slumped against Yoko as she hauled him through the halls, the Puppeteer never stirred and scarcely made a sound. Only on occasion, when she shifted him to keep his limp form from slipping from her grasp, did a soft groan leak from his lips. The final noise that escaped him was a groan as Yoko heaved him onto the bed. Sadly, due to his untimely faint, he would not even know the girl who had aided him by bringing him to Kalika’s room to rest.

After the door had swung shut behind Yoko, the Puppeteer still remained unconscious, but he had at least moved. The man no longer laid upon his back but had shifted onto his side, head lulled on a pillow. The cushion knocked his top hat further askew than usual, though it remained on his head despite the awkward slant. His cane though was gone, forgotten in the ball room, though it would be little trouble for him to summon it to himself again upon waking. Though actually waking seemed to be a challenge for the exhausted man.

http://www.freewebs.com/stolen_random_character_second

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

A smile parted her lips at the delicate little purr from Yoko, the simple word of thanks in Italian. The Unseelie had little doubt that the female before her could lure countless men to their deaths with that sweet little smile and the all too luscious voice. Whereas the girl potentially despised such a thing, it was perhaps the reason Kalika liked her. Then again, the Unseelie thrived on the chaos it could create, all the anguish over heartbreak and all the agony over torture. A rare smile flitted across her features as her glamour once more shattered.

Kalika watched as Yoko dropped the Puppeteer on the bed, a measure of annoyance curling in her veins at how little he stirred. From the looks of things, her precious little pet would be out for the remainder of the day. Not that it much mattered; Kalika had plenty to do for her little Masquerade. She bowed her head towards the pale female and brought the delicate fruit to her lips. Jaws parting to sink wicked teeth through flesh, savoring the flavor before letting it fill her stomach. She canted her head towards Yoko, listening to that little purr again.

The Unseelie wanted to laugh, to let it spill from her lips like the song of an angel. It happened before she could snuff the feeling out. The melody danced around the room, greeting only her and the Puppeteer. For those few seconds she was thankful he was out like the dead. At least then he couldn’t witness the fanciful little moment of hers. Shaking her head she locked the door and stepped back into the bed room. A wicked little thought entered her head…along the lines of a hot iron and the Puppeteers flesh. She resisted for the simple sake that they lacked a fire place and she was in no mood to heat up a piece of metal. Not yet at least, thought the idea stuck.

She stepped beside the bed and slid her nails gently across his cheek, moving to this temple and flicking his top hat. Kalika curled her fingers around the rim and gave a gentle tug, delicate brow arching at its center when the thing hardly moved. She debated on ripping it off his head, just to see if that would wake him or not. Instead she gave it another two tugs. If that worked she would raise the had and give it a little twirl across her fingers before setting it on the bedside table. If it failed then she would simply give the thing another flick before leaving it alone.

Either way, Kalika moved over to the window and settled down on the edge. Mentally putting together what she would need in order to get her Masquerade Ball rolling, all the while waiting for the Puppeteer to come to life.

5[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities Empty Couldn't Try a Kiss? Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:23 pm

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

The mirthful cackle that Kalika loosed elicited only a small groan from the resting Puppeteer, his dreaming disturbed by a sound he was unfamiliar with while in the presence of the Unseelie woman. The sound set him on edge, sleeping body tensing. Once her fit of laughter had subsided, so did the tautness in his muscles. Unaware of the devious plans developing in Kalika’s mind, the Puppeteer lay on the bed, sleeping soundly, the picture of vulnerability.

Just as before, the clicks of her heels upon the floor didn’t cause him to stir as she approached him. When she flicked his top hat though, his face scrunched from the disturbance. Her first attempt at wresting the hat from his head earned her no reward other than a soft, tortured groan leaking from his lips and a pained expression on his face as the hat, fastened by tiny strings wound into his hair, refused to budge. Upon ceasing, his face relaxed and he fell quiet again until she tried again. On her subsequent attempts though, the strands woven into his brown nest of hair detached themselves and freed the hat from his head. Even after the removal of his hat, he slept soundly—perhaps even better as he rolled onto his side and curled into a fetal position.

It was a few hours before the man, still clad in his suit, though it was wrinkled from having slept in it, finally roused. A yawn split his lips and his eyes squeezed shut over his cavernous mouth. Afterwards, his lips smacked together and he opened one eye and then the other, blinking them in slowly until his vision cleared. “Ugh, what a headache,” he grumbled, lifting a hand to his temple. Nimble fingertips rubbed at the side of his head for a few seconds. “Would you fetch me a glass of water, Kalika?” he requested, his voice little more than a coarse, quiet croak.

The man’s fingers fell away from his head as he sat up and looked around the room. In an instant, he knew where he was, but how he had returned to their suite was still a mystery to him. The man knew nothing of a young vampiress’s intervention. With a glance down his body, he sneer at the wrinkles that dared to mar his perfectly tailored suit. Exerting his powers once more, he banished the unwelcome creases. An instant after the task was finished, he groaned and fell back on the bed, clutching at his forehead once more. “…Perhaps, that wasn’t such a good idea,” he complained.

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Kalika rested on the edge of the window still, though she was donned in a much more fitting outfit for the oncoming darkness. Her hair was damp, though some tendrils curled at her jaw line and just above her breasts. Those few playful strands left while all the others were tied back with a single ribbon. She was dressed in the cloak the Puppeteer had made for her, so many nights ago. The garter used to summon him neatly rested atop the table on her side of the large bed. She contemplated having him get his own room, or putting in a notice for one with separate sleeping arrangements. If he wasn’t a lover, she’d rather not be stuck so close to him at night.

The Unseelie had been gentle while the man was out. She went so far as to slide her nails along his temple and brush the hair from his face, moving her digits through his mane for a mere moment. Her eyes were closed when he finally became to stir from his slumber. Lashes parting as she opened her eyes, slowly casting her gaze over to the man. She barely heard his request for water and slowly began to move to her feet. Admittedly, Kalika was in no rush to aid him at the moment. The word ‘fetch’ had riled her just a bit and though she was getting him what he needed, she wasn’t running to do so.

In the little kitchen of hers, she grabbed a glass and filled half of it with ice before adding water. She stepped back in the room just in time to see him fix his clothes… Silver eyes rolled before she softly sighed and moved beside the bed, holding up his water.
“Welcome to the land of the living Puppeteer. For a while there I thought you weren’t going to wake up.” There was only the cold clarity of her voice as she spoke, perhaps only a tired touch of that sirens melody and maybe just a hint of true concerned. The last, however, was buried beneath her tone as she waited for him take his drink before moving over to a chair and settling down.

7[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities Empty Gathering His Things Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:27 pm

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

By the time that Kalika had returned with the requested glass of water in hand, the Puppeteer had sat up and propped his back against the headboard. “Thank you,” he murmured as he accepted the refreshment. Already, his headache was beginning to dissipate and luckily for him, only a ghost of the former pain lingered. Closing his fingers tightly around the glass, the beads of condensation on its surface tickled his skin with a gentle chill. The Puppeteer lifted the beverage and took a few slow sips. A soft sigh passed through his lips afterwards. “Much better.”

He turned to Kalika, a small smile splitting his lips. “If I didn’t know better, I would have thought you were concerned about my well being. But surely, you must just have more tasks for me to complete and you were worried about having to do them yourself instead.” One corner of his lips twitched further in a smirk as he looked up at her. The expression was quickly concealed behind the foggy rim of the glass as the Puppeteer took another drink.

For a few minutes, the Puppeteer sat on the bed in silence, sipping at his water, watching Kalika as the curved edge of the glass eclipsed her. Finally, he had drained the contents of the vessel and he set it down on the nightstand or whatever manner of furnishing waited beside the bed for just such a use. “Well, I suppose you’re going to want some manner of a costume, hm? Something a little more substantial then that glamour you keep using to fool everyone.” As he spoke, the tailor’s gaze traveled the room, seeking something he’d lost. When his hat finally came into view, he snapped his fingers and it leapt into the air, crossing whatever chasm it needed to, to land, slightly askew, atop his head. Another snap, and his cane disappeared from the ball room floor where it had fallen when he had collapsed—though he did not yet summon it to himself.

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Lean form stretched in the comfort of her chair, heels lightly tapping against the floor as she worked her fingers across the arm of the chair. Nails sliding in idle patterns while she watched the Puppeteer. The corner of her lips twitched ever so slightly to create the illusion of an easy smile, though the look was quickly ruined as her lips stretched in a grin. Again the look was too wide for a human face, showing off her wicked teeth before it disappeared. Leaning forward a bit, she crossed her arms beneath her chest,
“Concerned? Don’t lose your mind just yet Puppeteer, I still need you to do some things for me.”

She watched him from the veil of her lashed before tilting her head back. It took but a moment until she reached up and slid her fingers through her hair. Usual ribbon forgotten as it slid from her hair, digits curling in the silken mane to toy with it. Closing her eyes she sighed and grinned,
“Yes, costumes are in order my dear. What is a Masquerade without stunning attire to show off?” Finally her attention returned to him, pinning him with glowing gaze. “A night where I’ll cast off my glamour in turn to act like I merely play the part of an Unseelie Monster.”

Kalika slid from her chair and slowly stood, heels clicking as she stepped beside the bed. Grinning again she reached out, immortal movement happening in hardly the blink of an eye. Serpents strike turned gentle once more, a horrible reoccurring theme she noted. Nails gliding along the Puppeteers jaw line, though there was plenty of room to pull away if he desired.
“You’ll have to dress in costume as well… I have a most stunning idea. A human play I once witnessed that would perhaps fit you-” She leaned forward and smiled, bringing her lips to barely brush along the shell of his ear, “Perfectly.”

Stepping back she looked him over and gave the faintest of nods, oh yes. Given his attitude and his looks, the role would perhaps be the most fitting for the man before her.

9[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities Empty Work, Work, Work Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:09 am

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

An amused chuckle slipped from the Puppeteer’s lips when he heard her response. “Of course not, silly me,” he added with a light shake of his head as he pressed a hand, fingers splayed, to his chest. “I’m just a tool to you, after all, aren’t I? And I doubt you’re the kind of woman to let me outlive my usefulness.” Even though he hinted at his own death, his usual impish mirth remained carved into his features.

“Hardly a Masquerade at all!” he laughed. Despite all her devious plans, he delighted in conversation with her. Such a deliciously evil creature she was, with an underlying affection that almost bordered compassion though it could have just been possessiveness. The Puppeteer devoured every detail of her character while in her presence, wondering just what it was that made the Unseelie tick. One of the man’s thin, dark eyebrows arched into the shadows cast by the brim of his top hat as she stood and approached him, carried by the cacophony of clicks created by her heels. The other eyebrow leapt upward to join its mate when her hand whipped towards his face, only to give yet another tender touch.

“Oh, you have, have you? I hope it is simple because something tells me that your gown will border extravagant.” His gaze flicked to the side, watching as she pulled away from her lips being beside his ear. “Well, I suppose I have rested enough and could resume working.” Turning, the Puppeteer swung his legs over the edge of the bed and planted his feet on the floor with a soft thud of hard leather soles. He stood, strength having returned to his limbs, without any trouble.

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Kalika stepped back, her heels giving a subtle click as she moved. Lips curled in a charming little smile as she looked him over. She said nothing as he sat up, presumed well rested and ready to get the show rolling. Hips swayed as she turned her back to him, heels announcing her movement towards the dinning area. She was there for only a moment or two, returning to lean her shoulder against the frame of the door. Silver and obsidian eyes watched him while that unnerving little smile played on her lips.

Jaws parted to sink her teeth into the flesh of the fruit, easily ripping it apart. The jagged cut across the surface only hinting to the damage she could cause. Kalika let the intoxicating fruit settle in her stomach before she finally spoke. Her sirens song curling around the room, invisible tendrils of magic forever woven into her voice,
“My dear, if you were but a tool… I would have disposed of you long ago.” Tongue snaked forth to slide along the torn fruit, moisture collecting on its surface before she paused to savor the taste. Remainder of the fruit rolling from her fingers into the waste bin, easily forgotten as she returned her attention to the man before her.

“In regards to your costume, I suppose we’ll have to go the library for a reference. While it will be dashing, I never paid it enough mind to take in the full details of the outfit.” She flicked her tongue across her fingertips, offering him only a shrug before grinning. “If you are up to it, then we should certainly be on our way. Everything needs to be in order so I can finally cause a little chaos. Wonderfully beautiful chaos.” A tune slipped from her lips, the sound naught but a whispered laugh. A most haunting melody for the Unseelie woman as she waited for his reply.

11[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities Empty This Way, That Way, But Always Her Way Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:54 pm

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

The Puppeteer watched Kalika, his eyes gleaming red from the light cast by the lamp draped with crimson cloth as they peered out from the shadows of his top hat’s brim. “Oh my, compassion and a possible compliment both in one day?” he laughed, raising a hand to cover his chest. “Be still my beating heart, it must be nothing more than a clever ruse to get me to do even more work.” The corners of the Puppeteer’s lips tugged to the sides in an impish grin.

The Puppeteer’s façade faltered when the fruit tumbled from Kalika’s hand into the waste basket, only partially eaten. Sometimes, the cravings gnawed at the back of his mind and he was forced to grit his teeth to overcome them. The sight of such wasted fruit, the fragrant flesh splattering in a juicy mess at the bottom of the bin, briefly unnerved him. A second more though and he wrenched his gaze from the morsel and met her gaze.

“Yes, yes, we should be on our way. A devil’s work is never done,” he mused, clapping his hands together. His deft digits danced a moment before entwining and folding over his knuckles. Tearing his hands apart, he revealed a cats cradle of thread looped between his fingers. The netting stretched as he spread his hands further apart. The man gave a small smirk, entertained once again by his own abilities, before bringing his hands together with another clap. When his hands separated again, the threads were gone. “To the library, you said?”

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Kalika watched and waited, showing no sign of amusement for his antics. At the moment she wanted nothing more than to get things rolling again. To throw the delish bash of hers and wake the dreary school from its frightful little slumber. She canted her head and only let the barest of grins play on her lips, no longer than a few seconds. She had to admit, somehow, someway, the Puppeteer did in fact amuse her. He was an entertaining individual that she wanted to rip apart in order to see what made him tick. She longed to sink her claws into his flesh and peel it from bone just to taste his agony.

Digits twitched, curled upon the skin of her palm and created a row of crescent moons. Darkened blood beaded to the surface as she brought her hand to her lips to flick her tongue across the marks. Excitement hammered her system, tuning her senses into every move and every hint of emotion she could find. A perfect thing when she was with one person, disastrous if someone else happened along. Chest rose and fell in the confines of her clothing, a shudder traveling over her spine. So much to do, so little time.

“Yes, the library. Perhaps I can find the volume that gives a proper picture to the look. You of course, can make it extravagant.” Hidden compliments all around, leaving a bittersweet taste in her mouth as they filled the room. She pushed from the frame of the door and held her hand to him. The tiny scars along her palm slowly fading, glamour pulling them beneath its cloak. Kalika offered her hand, a small reassurance of their uneasy truce, a balance they were both trying to uphold. She was inevitably the deciding factor, at least most of the time. For now, she offered the man nothing but a taste of peace in her presence. A bizarre occurrence when one considered the nature of the Unseelie breed.

13[Closed]Room K - Gathering from Festivities Empty Never A Dull Moment Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:48 am

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

As Kalika’s hand, fresh with tiny glistening crimson crescents on her palm, extended towards the Puppeteer, he cocked his head to the side. Despite the motion and the craning angle of his neck, his top hat remained perched atop his head like an ebon owl that refused to be dislodged. Within the shadows cast by its brim, the Puppeteer’s eyes twinkled. He gave her a wink from the eye that was lower from the tilt of his head.

Before her fingertips could reach him, his clothing erupted from his flesh in a cloud of strands. As dense as sooty smoke, the charcoal cloth revealed none of his pale flesh before it constricted. When the threads snapped taut, they wound themselves into a tiny ball, the man lost inside the orb, and then it shrank and vanished. The Puppeteer left Kalika to her own devices, most likely her own feet dressed in the sharp stilettos, to find her way to the library.

[Exits]

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Kalika knew that as she reached for him, he had something planned. The Puppeteer held an unnerving twinkle in his eye, as if he knew the pun of a joke that had yet to be told. A frown flashed across her lips as he erupted into a mass of strings. The rolling ball of thread seemed to simply implode, shrinking in on itself until nothing was left but the memory. At least that’s something the Unseelie would have wished for, if he were a simple mortal. The Puppeteer was proving to be rather useful despite his childish antics just a moment ago.

Kalika gave a sigh and slipped the key to her room back in its proper place between two supple mounds of flesh. Leather pouch easily slid between her breasts once she had placed the key inside. She stepped out her door, pulling the heavy thing closed behind her before she began down the hall. Between one step and the next, her glamour hugged tight against her skin. Once more she was nothing more than a student/nurse at a school for the bizarre and gifted.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum