Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty A Picture With His Pet Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:55 am

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

As she pealed her lips away from his flesh, the wound no longer weeping his liquid life, the Puppeteer loosed a soft sigh and lulled back against the sturdy wall of the alcove. With her need to feed sated, he could feel his own rising. A fit of dizziness overtook him and he kept his eyes closed so that the shadows of the cubical couldn’t toy with him. “Mm, no, my Doll, I just need to sit a spell, perhaps grab a bite to eat myself,” he murmured and with that, he forced a smile to his lips. When he opened his eyes though, there was no need to compel his muscles to make the mirthful expression. The rosy hue of her cheeks brought joy to him as he appraised her rejuvenated appearance.

The man shifted beneath her, his form moving with a slight sluggishness. Despite being no more than a parasite himself living within the human flesh, he could feel its weakness and it preyed upon his own senses. To conquer the lightheadedness, he gave his head a gentle shake. “I think I could perhaps do with one of the many sweets that the proprietors of this carnival offer.” With that, the Puppeteer began to rise, only stopping himself when he realized two things: she was still perched upon his lap and they had not yet taken their photographs. “Perhaps first though, we should have our portrait done to remember this night, hm?” he suggested, looking to his prized Doll. “My dear Doll, do you know how to work this contraption?” he asked, giving a feeble wave of his hand towards the console and camera lens on the wall opposite them in the compartment. He hoped that she did, and that the time it would take her to ready the device would hopefully provide him the seconds he needed to regain his wits and composure. Inwardly, he cursed the fragility of human flesh.

http://www.freewebs.com/stolen_random_character_second

52////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:12 am

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

Teetering on that lap with the shift of his body beneath her. Staring into his face, he looked a tad paler, a bit more fragile. "Sweets..." She said in a dreamy tone as the smile brightened on her face. How she missed such delicacies since the ending of her old life. "Yes, sweets to sweeten your blood my dear Puppeteer" A chitter of giggles followed as he moved to rise, sliding her form to his knees. Legs unfolding to touch the toes of those boots firmly onto the floor beneath them. Striving to keep her balance and stay perched upon his legs.

The proposal made for the pictures caused that smile to fade slightly. Unable to remember ever having her picture taken and with that she worried that her image would not even be produced. Perhaps there would be nothing more than the Puppeteer sitting on that wooden seat by himself. “My dear Doll, do you know how to work this contraption?” His words resonated in her ears and she felt compelled to aid in his request.

Eyes alit to the small slot beside the eye of the camera as she reached into the bodice of her top. Retrieving a small coin that lay hidden there. Holding it up as if some rare prize as that smile returned. "Put on your best look.." She warned as she turned on his lap so her backside faced him. Bending over to slide that coin into the slot before sitting back up straight, leaning her back into his chest. Combing her fingers through that thick mane of curls, tossling the lockes into an unearthly fullness. The back of one hand slid across her mouth, smearing the blood that still stained her lips. A tilt of her head towards his own as she gave the one word command before the first flash of the camera nearly blinded them. "Smile!"

53////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

When she grasped his arm, it was as though he was destroying himself from inside out. His eyes tightened as though it was painful to be touched. Like a horrible wound never healed. "We have many small festivals. None stay longer than a week." Continuing the act of being fine. His smile seemed to grow much more pure. Memories of the festivals from his childhood days were the greatest. These were breif though, and the reality of her holding his arm grew much more dire. His pulse began to race, and breathing slowed down to stay calm. This was only going to become more difficult. Once they reached the entrance to the ride, his free hand reached for his money. His movements were slowed, as if they were forced.

"We had theme parks, that stay in one place all year round. Except, they are much more family oriented. Nothing that could have satisfied me and..... Well me." Nodding he drew his arm from her grasp and paid. Foot pulling his form to the side. Allowing her to lead the way. "After you, m'lady." Though his illuminated face seemed far more distant than he sounded. As though all he could see was his past flashing past him. Every child seemed like those he knew when he was young. Every adult the same. Swiftly shaking these illusions away, eyelids parting to gaze at her with wide electric blue hues. "Do you have any family?" He asked, trying not to seem effected by her touch. With a gulp, his throat tensed and loosened. "Brothers? Sisters?" His head tilted to the left.

54////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Photographing the Beginning Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:40 pm

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

“Not that you’ll get to taste it afterwards,” he chuckled, a playful smirk perched upon his lips as delicately as she was on his knees. After he’d made his request, he eyed the revitalized vampiress as she lifted up onto the balls of her feet, the spike heels of her boots tapping out a pleasant tune that echoed in the cozy compartment. For a few seconds, the sprightliness of Bruxa’s movements made her donor feel wearier. It was with his life, his blood pumping through her veins, that she found new energy to fuel hers. The flash of a token caught the Puppeteer’s eyes, distracting him from his thoughts, as the coin disappeared from between her fingers into a slot he’d not noticed before set in the face of the machine.

Hearing her suggestion, his lips broadened in a wide grin. The Puppeteer was glad that it seemed that formal portraits in which the subject demonstrated a stern countenance was no longer the fashion. Mortals had such short lives, and yet the seemed to insist upon being so serious during that brief spark. It was a shame that so few seemed to learn to enjoy themselves before the reaper extinguished their lives. An arm snaked around her waist as she settled back against him, if she allowed, and held her tightly against himself as he waited for the camera to take its photograph. Despite having lost a fair amount of blood to sate her thirst, his fingers or arm didn’t seem to lack any strength as they possessively closed around her. A grin still spreading his lips, he stared forward into the lens of the camera and waited.

The flash blinded him, and afterwards, he lifted a free hand to his eyes and rubbed at them. Multi-hued dots danced in front of his eyes like ever changing constellations. Being blinded didn’t make him release his hold on his new Doll, instead, his arm actually tightened and pressed her back against his chest. After a few seconds, he had recovered and was smiling again. “Now, let’s see about the sweets offered at this carnival,” he whispered into her ear. His breath was as warm as his words, leaking into her ear to fill every crevice. A small affection, short and sweet, chased after the suggestion, as he placed his lips on her earlobe in a gentle kiss. As he distracted her with the peck, he wriggled the fingers of his free hand, and the curtain spanning the door slackened, fluttering lightly in the wind after he freed it of his magic.

55////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

Side glancing to the man who had served as her fodder. The contenance of her visage contorted into one of pure amusement at the grin that spilled across his lips. The arm that enwrapt her small waist held her steady in his lap. Back leaning into his chest with a slight tilt of her head. The flash sparked like a one time strobe of bright light. A girlish giggle erupted from her lips. Mimicking the sounds of a younger lass as he whispered into her ear. Enticing her to lean her head closer to his as the small kiss was placed tenderly upon her ear.

The sudden burst of light lit up the small interior yet again. Capturing the endearing moment as the curtain suddenly fluttered within the narrow entrance as if coerced with fright of the brillant outburst. Wriggling within the arm that kept her tight against his own body as the giggling grew into laughter. The next picture was taken with her legs straddling his knees, one hand up and moving to caress his cheek affectionately.

The camera clicked and let loose that flash of light one last time as she turned her head to place a kiss upon the opposite cheek as she strived to cup his face. Side glancing towards the lens just before the mechanics within the housing of the wall whirred down. "First we must retrieve our portraits.." She mused as she twisted within his grip to look into his face. That smile fixated upon those still lightly tinted ruby lips. Still wondering within the confines of her mind whether or not she would actually be imaged upon the pictures.

56////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:12 pm

The tightness of his arm under her grasp not only set Hunni in an uncomfortable mood, but seemed to upset his balance as well. Still she could see he was a gentleman and wouldn't shake her from his arm like a child to a doll. Still those overly large brown hues stared into the paler flesh toned man's face. He looked distraught, like she was going to attack him at any moment, sort of look. He pressed on though, through the intangible touch of her hands around his arm. That's when she loosened her grasp on him, allowing him the room and freedom to pull from her if that is what he truly wanted. '' Theme Parks I suppose come and go, only here to fill out lives with it's joys for the moment, then they disappear without a notice...Still, it's the simple things in life you must enjoy and not take for granted...''

As he pulled away from her, hands quickly dived into her pockets of the sleek outfit she wore, showing more than enough of the gentle caramel color that marked her differently from the others she had seen in Ireland so far. Everyone was so pale skinned, she feared she would be the only girl of color. With a deep breath, she watched Aizawa's movements and without haste she moved when he draped her arm out before them. Quickly she bound into the steel box that would suffice as a seat as they rode this contraption to it's tops to find a Haunted House to creep through. Hands outstretched and grasped onto the metal bar that she would assume would lock onto their laps, it was cold and in spots covered in cotton candy from a very messy time with children.

In disgust she quickly pulled her hankercheif from the concealed pocket of the back of her shorts and quickly rubbed it along the metal bar. The look on Hunni's face was anything but satisfied. Then she would remember the look on Aizawa's face after she had touched him, had her touch truly offended him so much. In that case she would have to apologize for her inconvienent way of being open. She would wait until Aizawa was in the seat with her before she'd lean over careful not to press against him and in a whisper speak. '' I apologize Aizawa-San, I did not mean to dishonor you.''

Still his last question rolled in her mind, sisters and brothers. She had them, but would she tell him she had them? This rotted on her mind for a few moments before the sudden lurch of the Ferris Wheel launched her forward against the freshly cleaned bar, as they moved backward at first moving up the circle. Quickly her hands grasped onto the metal bar before her, she hadn't expected this type of feeling from the ride. Suddenly , she was aware she was afraid of heights. ''I have one brother and two sisters, my brother is a great Shaman back in my home land, and one of my sisters are a High Priestess in training.'' She blurted out from the silence and the machine making sounds didn't help her at all in the situation.

57////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

A chuckle escaped, along with a shake of his head. "No, you left no dishonor. It's a foolish fear. Though I've improved along the trip here. When I first became aflicted, just seeing a girl would make me alost paralyzed with fear." His head hung slightly. Still as the ferris wheel moved, and she began to open up, he began to relax once more. He then listened very closely. A shaman, what was that? Maybe it was some sort of magician. With a nod, he simply thought upon this. Though only for a moment. He didn't want there to be any miscommunication. "A shaman? What are those? Shape-shifters? Exorcists? Elementals?" His brow perked and head tilted to the left. His eye lids once more hid the aim of his gaze. Though it grew more and more obvious where he gazed. His facial expression in a state of curious stares.

His left hand raised to hold the metal bar, body turning to face her. "I wanna hear more. I'll be glad to answer your questions as well." His smiling lips seemed to bare more of a childish grin. As though he had forgotten all about their previous physical contact. He began to twist and turn to look around in excitement. "Now, what looks good?" He asked, but not fully leaving the subject of shamans alone. Open ended sections of their conversation topics left more to be explored. Room for imagination and guessing. Hie gaze returned to her's. "High priestess? Hmmm, that sounds like an important position." He then began to muse over that. this girl's culture was so different. It drew him to wanna learn more. "There are positions like that in Japan, too. But shrine maidens are vey secluded from the rest." he tried to keep their cultural learning going.

He then perked a brow, his expression slowly softened and he chuckled. "Oh, I'm sorry for asking so many questions. Ask me one, it's only fair." He chuckled as if trying to fix the tension he left from her touching him. Back pressing the seat of the ferris wheel, his left hand lingered into his pants pocket and toyed with the small coins he had in change. Awaiting her question with full attention. Ignoring the lights and view from their current height. "Please, ask anything at all. I'll be completely honest." He nodded.

58////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Curosity of the Eastern Mind. Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:33 pm

His question surprised her and caught her slightly off guard, he was so curious as to what things were. But this only intrigued her and made her speak softly towards the man, her Australian accent coming out in full heaves as she spoke. ’’A Shaman…Is a person endowded with magical gifts, affinities of the four elements and the fifth element, spirit. Whom also learns the way of Wiccan spells and can cast a many of spells, and the like, to fit the entity.’’ Her voice shushed as they stopped at the top of the ride, she stared down at the lights and the people below them enjoying the carnival. Then his voice surprised her once again, this time it was more noticeable, she jumped only slightly against the metal bar in her lap.

Those hazel hues drifted beside her, to this young man and rose until they laid on his face a soft smile would pierce her cheeks, in retort to his childish grin. Still she couldn’t help but feel bad for making him so tense with the earlier episode. ‘’From here, everything looks good, it’s all shiny and new with those bright lights.’’ She allowed silence to envelope them as sounds of the carnival rose up to them again, the creaking of the Ferris Wheel was eerie then finally started moving again to take them in another circle before they had to get off. With a nod she would agree with him, ’’High Priestess is a very important job, she must lead the younglings of magicka to their turning point, to train them in everything they need to know, while being a mother to the clan.’’ A smile would pierce across her face again, she was so very glad she did not have to follow that path of life.

Her eyes once more, laid on this blonde haired man and with a gentle smile on her face, with welcoming eyes she gave her head a shake. ’’I don’t mind that you ask questions, it’s the best way to get to know someone…As for questions for you…You are from Japan then I take it? As you reffered to the Shrine Maidens, I’ve heard of them they are quite similar to our Priestess and our Maidens of White.’’ Her voice fell silent and as they rose back into the skies, she breathed in deeply and held tightly to the metal bar across her lap. Waiting for the machine to stop again, as it did she would squeak and then find her way back to calming herself down.

59////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Time to Continue the Evening Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:47 am

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

Picture after picture, her pose seemed to change, and in the end, the Puppeteer was grinning widely. When the shutters had snapped the final time, he arched an eyebrow and looked at his precious toy. “That quickly, my Doll?” he asked, marveling at the idea of the photographs developing in the span of a few heartbeats. As her ruby lips brushed his skin, he gave no objection to the tiny affections she gifted him with, and he attempted giving her waist a gentle squeeze in return.

“Well, if you’d help me to my feet, my Doll, I think it’s time to fetch a snack so I might regain my strength,” suggested the Puppeteer as he pealed his arm from around her petite waist. With a patient smile, he waited for her to slip from his lap and offer him a hand so that he might too rise. While his former dizziness had passed, he doubted he was be entirely sure-footed just yet. The Puppeteer’s fingers danced a moment, exerting his will upon the cloth curtain that hid them inside the cozy confines of the compartment, and the fabric fluttered before drawing aside to reveal the night outside. The full spectrum of colors flickered across them from the multitude of lights outside, decorating every structure at the carnival.

“Shall we, my Doll?”
he asked and lifted a hand, waiting for her to help him to his feet. Already, his other hand held the cane, which had returned as mysteriously as the top hat that was once more perched atop his head. “And don’t forget our photographs, I’d like to have something to remember this night, other than of course… you,” he said, grinning to his newest treasure.

60////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Yes, Japan is my birthplace." A chuckle left his lips, nodding. Her nervousness with heights was far from hidden. A shrug of the shoulders dropped his multi-seasonal jacket. His left hand caught it, and spun. Draping it carefully over the shoulders of the shy female. "Here, it may not be armor, but it should be enough to protect you from the frightful Youkai..." He chuckled, a comparison of fears and spirits. And then he looked around once more. Once more taking in the views and sounds of the night. Everything semed so small, and like they could rearrang it like they wish. His attention then was drawn back to her by her squeak.

"Do heights bother you?" A brow perked, and he contemplated comforting her. Though with little ability to help, he knew no ways to complete such a task. His gaze lowered, and a gentle smile stayed upon his lips. A second thought quickly replaced his first. "Are you close to your siblings?" He asked, trying his hardest to keep ehr preoccupied away from the fact they were so high up. Even if she looked, maybe it helped, he hoped. At least they could sit on the ride so close without him freaking out. This made his smile stay true. "I bet they are grand people." Still Shaman, High Priestess'. All these things were new and curious things. So different than his own culture, it contrasted his, though probably not to the untrained mind. They might have had more similarities if he had not thought about it so much.

61////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

Bruxa gave a quick nod at his astonishment of how quickly the film would be developed to view. A ringing of giggles were given in response to the tightening of his arm around her waist. “Well, if you’d help me to my feet, my Doll, I think it’s time to fetch a snack so I might regain my strength” His urging words given even as the curtained entrance suddenly folded back, exposing the outside world once more. The burst of lights and the sounds of the carnival invading the space as she side glanced towards it.

The smile faded and the giggling melted away as she planted her feet onto the ground and lifted that rounded rump from his lap. By the time she looked back to him the cane and hat had reappeared. A lone brow rose as a smirk of a smile tugged at one corner of her mouth. Gloved fingers brushed across the palm of his offered hand before curling around it. "Of course my dear Puppeteer..." A gentle tug would ensue to aid in his standing. Making sure with her own renewed strength she didn't literally yank him up from his seat. "It seems the photobooth is ready for us to leave too.." Nodding her head back towards the newly opened entrance.

A dull whirring was heard from just outside the door. The pictures slowly slid from a thin slot beside the portal. A long strip of four images fell into a holding container. "See! Its spitting out our portraits to encourage us to take leave." Backing out of the doorway as she spoke to alit just on the outside of the threshold of the entrance. Smiling at the man who so gallantly fed her and now the least she could do was accompany him to regain his own strength.

Pinching the edge of the strip of paper, plucking the pictures from the machine. The grip still upon his hand, enticing him to stand and move forward with her. Holding up the ribbon of portraits and waving them around like some rare prize to capture. "Come come, its your turn to feast and revel in the pictures ... for you to treasure in my absence" That girlish laugh was back, once again seeming childlike as she urged him from the interior of the small enclosure.

62////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:16 pm

Ears would perk at the sound of his voice, confirming her guess of him being from Japan. With a gentle smile pressing on her lips the head would turn in time to see the shadow of hands and a jacket go past her face. A blank stare came across her face and it took only a moment before it was noticeable how embarrassed she was feeling at that moment. Even against the darker shaded skin, the gentle tone of caramel touched with rosy red cheeks giving a nod to the man. With a shy almost refrained breath she spoke ’’Youkai… Thank-You Aizawa… ‘’ The color stayed flush in her cheeks for the moment as the brown hues fell against the ground that laid beneath them. Likes stars people seemed small at this point, which made her cringe only a slight bit more hands staying firm against the metal bar before her.

With a shaky smile on the softly painted lips, she’d give a slight nod. ‘’I have… A bad history with such heights…’’ Flakily planting a reassuring smile on her face to turn her head to Aizawa. It was comforting for her that he kept asking so many questions, how the atmosphere had changed around them and made her start to forget that she was hanging in the sky by a piece of metal holding her in. His shift in the conversation kept those browning hues on his pale face, giving him another nod. ’’I’m close to my brother…Mikel… Not so much my sister, but that’s because of her training for the High Priestess, then her duties including it all. ‘’ She’d quite down once again, noticing his smile. This made her smile in return then caused her eyes to shift and lay on the metal bar that laid across her lap, eying through the grate the ground below. ’’Like in every country..I think anyways… There are grand people, sweet people, familiar strangers…Then of course the evil ones…’’ She shifted in her seat just slightly, giving off a small smirk to her own thoughts before shifting her eyes back to the blonde man, watching him, rather then the ground was easier to take.

63////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Something Sweet Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:40 pm

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

When the Puppeteer felt her fingers close around his hand with a strength that betrayed their dainty appearance, a smirk grew upon his own visage. The Puppeteer rose to his feet with her help, and he used her to steady himself as a rush of light-headedness overcame him and nearly forced him to sink back into the alcove seat. Forcing his body to obey, he kept the puppet flesh under his command and gave a nod to acknowledge his Doll’s words, though most of his concentration went towards keeping himself standing. By the time she had snatched the pictures from the slot, he had recovered enough to walk, the dizzy spell having passed. “So it has,” he commended, arching an eyebrow in mid amusement. While he was delighted with his new doll, her feeding had seeded a weakness in him. A dull ache had taken root inside him, and his movements were more sluggish than before. It was peculiar to him, but he paid it little mind. It was simply a failure of the frail human flesh he inhabited. In time, it would go away.

As she stepped from the compartment, the sound of her heels turning from sharp clicks on the photobooth’s floor to dull thumps on grassy lawn of the fairgrounds, he followed her. The playful game of keep away that she maintained brought an impish smile to his lips again, and for the moment, he went along with it. Again and again, his hand snapped forward, trying to pluck the paper from her grip, but each time, it was just out of his reach. While his one hand was busy with the game, his other hand slipped from hers and he attempted to hook the crook of his arm around her waist and draw her in close. “I believe, not too far in that direction, there was a vender selling candied apples. I’ve never heard of such a thing before, I am most curious about them.” Again, the Puppeteer hinted at his age by his ignorance of something so common and familiar to any person that had been alive for the last fifty years.

The Puppeteer marveled at the smallest of things as he attempted to guide her to the stand he had mentioned. While all of the machines and gadgets were captivating in their own right, to him, nothing was more impressive than the tiny, twinkling bulbs that decorated the entire festival. In abundance and brightness, they challenged the heavens. In his modest opinion though, the man-made stars outshone their celestial rivals, due to the simple variety of hues they possessed. Green, red, blue, yellow, white, orange, purple, and so on and so on. Every vibrant color of the full spectrum seemed to be represented by the lights, unlike the boring yellow and white offered by the majority of the stars. After all, variety is the spice of life. The exotic kept things exciting, he thought to himself, sparing a glance to his prize. The oddity of his new Doll had caught his eye, the vampiress in the guise of a young girl, and her childish giggle only intrigued him further. His arm, if around her, tightened to press her affectionately against his side. As far as he was concerned, she was his.

64////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"The fates work in our favor tonight. Finding such a splendid companion." Flashing the smile at her, he nodded. "I envy you have a bond with your sibling. Me and my nii-sama, my big brother, we are very distant." His smile faded slightly, only to spark back as though driving away thoughts. Her comfort around him did draw out a softer side. "What type of man was your father? Was he strong? Perhaps wise? He must be a great man to be blessed with the wonderful children." A chuckle left him. He tried not to over step boundries, avoiding any harmful subjects. She was an interesting person. Every question opened new doors.

His body became much more slacked. Tension had all disappeared and left his body in a rather defenseless looking state. His shoulders loose, arms limp. Still he held a smile bright enough to welcome even demons. "I don't mean to assume, but does your culture have any dinstinct rights or responcibilities the eldest holds? Or perhaps the opposite treatment for the younger?" He meant no harm, simply attemtped to tie their cultures into any more common links. And then it clicked in his mind. "Oh my. I highly doubt youkai would appear here. And I'm sure the beasts and monsters around this area are less danger." Turning to clance at her, he chuckled.

65////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Falling Down Memory Lane Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm

’’The Fates work in our favor tonight.’’ Those words stuck in her head like it was a song she heard on the radio. She had heard this before, but thought it was only in her head. A small smile would push on her face, in return to the smile that flashed from him. ’’That’s too bad that you are so distant with your Nii-Sama.’’ She’d smile and sit tall as she was learning some new words from Aizawa. ’’My father…He was strong..Brave..He was the leading hunter for our tribe. Not the chief, but so very close to it..He always said that.. He was blessed with wonderful children… I never understand to this day, why children would be a blessing…’’ Smiling again, thinking of her past she shifted in the seat and thought of all the child hood memories she had of smiling and laughing. Running through the waves of salt water, she could smell the salt water as if she was playing in it again.

Pulled into her memories, hands moved from her sides to the jacket and pulled it around her as the memories gave her a chill to the bone. His voice surprised her, which made her jump only slightly. With a soft smile on her face she watched him as he spoke , the presence he held was quite astonishing in terms. As she was a Talisman, she had never felt like she needed to pay attention to someone else, but Aizawa pulled her attention so delicately. ‘’You have every right to assume, I think in certain aspects there is lots of similarities between our cultures, no matter the distance between them.. But yes, we had different areas of life, so to say, children are to play and be taught the basics, teenagers must find their calling and attend to that. And adults, depending on what they did. It was either the job, or family dues…I guess we are…Over organized at some point, but then again, it’s a gift at the same time..’’’ She could tell she was blabbering on about her self, and felt so rude about it.

As he spoke again, her eyes lit up as she smiled at his chuckle. ’’You have..A very sweet laugh..’’ She’d whisper as she shifted in the jacket around her shoulders. Then she remembered what she was going to ask him again and with a smile on her face, eyes lighting up as she looked at him. ‘’You-Kai..” Her voice was strangely slipping into the Australian accent once more. ’’Those are what your people call, ghosts or evil spirits right?’’ The Ferris wheel finally turned and she could see from the look on the Carnival Keepers face that it was time to jump off, they took the metal bar from their laps and opened the small door that kept them in. ’’Time to go! Finally sweet solid ground once again!’’ Her voice was strangely country all of a sudden as she waited for Aizawa to exit from the ride first.

66////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:45 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Some maybe ghosts. Yet, evil as I am." He chuckled, stepping from their seat and bowing in a very traditional japanese way. "Most live among my people. They work along side us, go to our schools, and some even marry humans." Awaiting her to step down. Though he still had many questions, it felt best to steer their conversation in a different direction. "Not to be rude, but would you mind if I asked whaty your gifts are?" He blinked, his interest redirected in a more personal direction. Head lifting, eye lids parting, he glanced up towards his companion. The lights that danced along the carnival reflecting like sparks along his electric blue hues. It was as though his natural behavior contradicted his irrational fear. His very essence seemed kind and welcoming.

"The distance between Hiro and I is fairly obvious when one looks at us. He was first born, so he is to inherit the mantle of head of our family. I am second born, a secret." He was so calm, smiling with every sad word. He laughed as if it was a blessing in disguise. A plan shot through his head. Once she was on solid ground he would try. Still in the bowed position, he continued to hold his stare upon her. Eyes locked upon her own hues as though studying a prey. A devious smirk still holding to his lips. Like the devil clutching a soul. Such a fox-like expression. "Where shall we venture next... Hunni-chan" When he spoke her name, it was stretched and pronounced fully.

67////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Come..Take my hand. Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:03 am

‘’Evil as you…’’ This made Hunni smile as she lifted herself from the seat, following him out of the ride, coming to stable ground once again. ’’Finally…Ground…’’ She’d smirk slightly as she listened to him speak of the Youkai how much more than just demons and ghosts they were, how little she knew of it. She would have to ask him more about it when she had the time to capture his interest. Taking a deep breath she started to walk from the Ferris Wheel, into the crowd once again. Yet this time, she kept her distance from him until he asked that daring question of her special abilities. Her gifts. She’d stay quiet, even as those eyes of his caught her attention, questioned her deeper than any vocal question he could ever ask. If he only knew what she had hidden beneath that glorious exterior. He spoke of Hiro and then gave him a nod. ’’I hate to ask..But is that why you are here with us at Caislin Hallows? To become our glorified Secret?’’ She’d smile widely as she walked to stand in front of him, staring at the Carnival around them.

Those bright lights, the shimmer of a new darkening time of the evening was just being touched. His bow was quite odd, as he stayed in the position. She couldn’t see the smirk on his lips, but the look in his eyes as he locked upon her made her heart stop. His next words made her bones shudder as her eyes grew wide, only a seductive smile found it’s way against those soft pink petals. ‘’Aizawa-San. I want to show you something…’’ The smile would stay upon her lips as she reached out a thin tanned hand to his bowed being. The gentle touch of her voice falling against his ears, ’’If you allow me to show you this…It’d be best in a quiet, secret, place…Perhaps we could go down to the river where it seems there isn’t anyone there…’’ Her voice was soft, gentle, and a tad tempting as his eyes only tempted her to show him what truly lied beneath that caramel colored skin.

68////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Straightening up, his brow perked as his eyes closed. She wished to show him something? Once more a friendly smile crossed his lips and he offered his arm without hesitation. It seemed best to test his theory now. If his fear stopped him from making contact with any females physically, would it effect him if she wore his jacket? One article of clothing he never went without, something he felt safest with. Besides that, if she was any form of threat, wouldn't it have been easier to attack on the ferris wheel? This was a second large portion of his trust in her. In fact she proved to pose no threat at all. "Then shall we make it an exchange? If you show me something, I'll show you."

That foolish smile was still painted on his face, as if danger did not exist. No fear, or hesitation. A blind leap of faith held more direction. A deaf composer surely heard no winds of ill. No confidence filled his expression. merely a trust in the good. "Or is this my night of gifts, while your's comes soon enough?" He toyed with the subject as if it held some shallow humor. Or more akin to some natural joke about him. Either way, the humor held no offending tone or aim. "It would hardly be fair. Even the darkest oni kiss their wives." It was like some horror story of the camp fire. As he began to speak of tales of his homeland. "Or do I appear to be more a parasite?" His head lowered and neck twisted to enact his own mock examination. Comicly spinning in a swift circle.

Once he came to a stop, he was standing before her. Half bent in an awkward pose, and eyes partially opened. "Oh... Hello." He chuckled, that foolish grin once more showing itself off. The gap between them far more than she would have guessed. His lanky body planted further ahead than his torso, and his face upside down and even closer than his shoulders. "But as I was saying, it would be unfair, and therefore must give you something in return." Finishing his earlier comment about oni's and wives. Like the actor of a comedy, he seemed capable to dance and play with such little inspiration. A cicus monkey would have a hard time keeping up.

69////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:57 am

Only a broken smile would rest against the lavender colored lips, finding a crooked smile at the end of the leash. She had captivated his curiosity with the slightest of words, the invitation to darkness was all but intimidating. Sweet, gentle and composed. That's what she put off, this is whom she wanted to be this time around. His words like a spell from his lips, seemingly beautiful and entrancing as she fell for the tales of the Oni once more. Taken in by this, his offered arm was watched before retracting the slender dark hand. Only to step towards Aizawa with grace and gentle repose as she moved, with her arms covered in his jacket she would slip an arm to hook into his.

Leaning towards his, only enough so she could whisper in the night as the lights and sounds of the carnival became some sort of wild twister that moved without knowledge. His words only inspired her to do more damage than what she originally planned, but alas with the wicked smile of his and the spoken gesture she could return his smile with a smirk of her own. Finally the whispers of torture would escape the darkened pedals as hues of brown flashed over his face, the electric blue hues catching her eye for the time she spoke so directly towards him. ''Come Aizawa-San...For I have mystics to show you, there are secrets in this world that must be hidden from the eyes of the lesser beings. We can disturb their enjoyment with tools of the trade...So to say...''

As she spoke in soft and delicate tones, tricking the mind for only the moment as those brown eyes seemed to flash in the moon light. With her arm delicately around his own, her free hand would raise almost touching his face as she spoke more intimately, searching those electric blue hues for the joker behind the tricks. ''There is no redemption for one, only to bestow onto you the gift of knowing, for it is you who has asked these fairy tale questions...It is I that will bow to thy will and give unto thee the test of time...'' Her hand would stay from his skin, but act in gesture to touching his face to enhance that shock and paranoia that much more. With a soft smile she retracted her hand, taking it and placing it over the jacketed arm that he was so graceful to let her use.

Gently she would pull him from this awkward pose, as he had become like a doll within the night twisted and curious. The he moved was so unlike the others she had met, how curious she was no becoming as he tortured her with his improvisation and seemingly que'd movements. ''What would be unfair, is Aizawa-San not letting me show him what I have offered, in no way have I asked for anything in return, I only wish to quench your curious mind if only for the moment...'' Her arm would hold gently around his as it was, she would pull him from his awkward pose, if allowed. If allowed she would pull him close, careful not to offend his wandering mind once again she held space between them both.

With a mischevious smile painted on the dark ebony petals her eyes would flash as she pulled him gently, leading him into the dark night. Through the people they would move, distancing herself from being distracted by the soft lights and tune of music playing in the background. Hunni held him as they moved through the crowd, careful not to bump into anyone, they moved like thread through fingertips coming closer to the tree line where beyond it laid the river where she wanted to reveal these hidden gifts to him.

70////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

As his arm snaked around her waist, tugging her closer to his side she let the strip of pictures fall into his out reaching hand. Eyes moved into the direction he hinted to. "You've never heard of a candied apple?.." The smirk of a smile tainted those natural pouty lips. "You must have been in that graveyard longer than I thought.." A chitter of giggles resounded from that bowlike mouth. "And if you think that sounds delicious you should seek out the taste of a carmel apple" She strived to tease his senses as he moved her towards the stand.

Ebon hues danced over each stall that they passed. The array of colorful lights dancing their glow over her porcelain skin. The mass of patrons gathered around gaming booths, striving to win that trinket for a loved one. The gaiety was all around them which seemed to help in her former state of melancholy. Gaze slid back to her chaperone as he tightened his grip around her body, ensuring she was pressed against him. That sweet alluring smile returned as they reached the stall filled with apples and a pot of crimson bubbling sweetness. "Ahh and here we are my dear Puppeteer, the sumptuous
fruit that you requested"
She let one hand flow out away from her body over the fruit piled on the shelve as if spotlighting some grand prize.

71////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

This girl, the way she ignited such a storm within him. Over stepping her boundaries, and yet allowed to continue on past. Whens he touched him, he only stepped into the touch. His eyelids shooting open, wide and clear. "You are a curious one...." He nodded, but his words were stolen away. His lips froze mid breath. Her hand on his cheek spread a freezing chill through his body. Her hand then withdrew, he lost his thoughts and simply returned to her side with no protest. His mind was still swirling. Confusion left behind by the raging storm within. With no real knowledge of how to react, his cheeks were died in a scarlet tint. That smiling expression shrunk.

As the tree line came closer, he seemed far to lost in his own thoughts. Nothing bad, just simply trying to completely register her new personality. He continued to watch the trees become larger and closer. With a calm nod, his arm altered it's location so that his hand buried into the pocket. Fumbling through the few contents. He found what he desired. A half empty pack of cigarettes. The lighter hidden within the pack. Though he did not retrieve them. Much more like it was a security thing. Once aware that it was still within his pocket, his attention once more jumped to Hunni. That foolish grin faded into what could best be described as a fishing lure. "Careful Hunni-san. If you dance on the entrance, those who live on the dark path will become jealous."

Soon after, he realized. The tree line was just before them. This brought out a chuckle before he stopped just outside their destination. His gaze turned once more to her, before his smile widened once more. "This is your last chance, are you sure you wanna show me without getting anything in return?" His free hand lifted, as if an offering to her. A verbal contract of sharing their secrets. One last attempt to persuade her. Though one could argue it was half empty. Awaiting her reply. Her answer would seal their fate, and lock their terms.

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

The Puppeteer listened to her, playing the part of the attentive pupil as she prattled on about the sweets. Over many of the years, even centuries, that he had lived, fruit and honey had often been the only sweeteners available to the general public. Sugar had been a rarity reserved to royalty, though that had not kept the Puppeteer from indulging in it frequently—but little kept him from indulging in anything he pleased. He even indulged in her infectious giddiness, grinning as she kept giggling and smiling while keeping pace beside him. “All in due time, my Doll, all in due time,” he chuckled as he shook his head in amusement.

When the pair approached the booth, the air soaked with the scent of sugar and apples made the Puppeteer’s mouth begin to water. Before he outright drooled, he swiped the tip of his tongue around the ring of his lips. “They do smell good,” he commented as he watched her hand wave above the delights. “I suppose they just aren’t for the taking though. Everything requires money these days it seems,” he paused and glanced around the booth. “And some currency I can’t provide,” he added with a quiet huff.

The Puppeteer peered into the window and spied the purveyor busy in the back of the booth. “It is only fair, that he lose one or two for his negligence,” whispered the Puppeteer to his escort, a crescent grin splitting his lips like a sliver of some wicked, waning moon. Without further words, the Puppeteer snatched up two apples by their sticks and turned, guiding his Doll away if she would follow, his prize hidden from the clerk by the bulk of his body should he turn around. “Let us away now that we have our treat,” he chuckled in her ear, leaning close, as the grass rustled beneath his shoes with each step.

73////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Charming Last Breaths. Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:03 pm

They moved like animals of the night, to the edge of the river bend they went. His tone of voice had certainly changed as they made their way to privacy. The glorious wonders of a silent throne, the tempting curiosity of another’s mind how would this end? How tender the night had become in all the soft moon lit glory. As he pulled away, this mischievous grin reached the corners of her lips, changing into the temptress smirk once again. ’’Come now Aizawa-San, we have much to experience…’’ Like a lullaby to put one to bed, her tone had become that of a siren whispering sweet nothings to the lost sailor.

Those brown hues rose, then fell once again as she watched him reach for that packet of something. How quickly her tensions rose as she moved away from him, as he said, dancing in the entrance way. Once more she allowed the curious hues to lock into the boys’ lightning blue eyes, again that smirk traced her lips as she spoke ever so gently to him. ’’Aizawa…Join me in the dance, for darkness always loves company I’m sure Misery would love a break…We can let the touch of moon light be our guide tonight…’’ Hunni would move taking her sandals off then stepping aside slowly, beginning to bend her glance shot upwards towards Aizawa as she came to her knees on the lush grass.

’’Darkness wishes to treat you, so come sit by me for but a moment…If things go well, then I will allow the decision to be made by you. As I am but a dark passenger, can not demand to be shown these things…Only allowed.’’ Her voice seemed loud, but it was not only but her soft whisper could only be heard by him. It was starting to seem like she was in his head, instead of this well proportioned female kneeling on the ground before him fidgeting and pulling a soft brown sack from her pocket’s midst. Unfolding the thick cloth it flapped out into a bag shape, with a rope tie around it’s top. Hunni would wait until he sat with her in the soft grass, only then would she stand on her knees leaning towards him with the bag. ’’In my darkest hours I’ve found gems of blue and red, in my happiest memories I remember posies and tulips, the fright of my heart is having it broken…’’ As she spoke, she would pull the items she called out to in her words of rhyme and mystery. The first was a handful of blue and red gems, ruby’s and sapphires crushed from rocks and sands of time. Pouring them into the grass before Aizawa, she would reach back into the bag only to pull out the sweet smell of flowers in the fields, laying beside the gem’s, a single Posy and Tulip.

As she spoke the last of her words, waiting until her hazel brown eyes caught the glimpse of Aizawa. Once more would she reach in, as the devilish smile reached her lips causing the delicate woman to come off more mature and calm than what she had previously introduced themselves as. ’’There are many darkness’ in this land of ours, some that can be quenched, others that strive for more…I, Aizawa-San, am known as a Shaman. With mystical, magical, elemental induced gifts I come baring. Shall you dance with the devils?’’ Her tone becoming very coy and curious as at last she held to him, in the palm of her hand a pendant he would recognize as his own language, the symbol of Hope. Cast in silver with dark black thread wrapping through it’s small holes between the symbols strokes.

74////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:29 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Witnessing this first hand was a great experience. As they sat upon the grass, he merely released a soft snicker. The silver pendant catching his eye for a moment. "Hope?" He blinked for a moment. This was indeed a gift worthy of one back. Upon his knees, he bent at the waist and placed his forehead upon the back of his hands. "My, such a wonderful gift." His snickering became a chuckle, his lips drawing into a wider grin. This was quite the turn around from the tension of his fears. Though this thought destroyed his cheery mood. His head lowered, and without a second thought began to speak.

"About earlier, when I got all strange...." He cleared his throat and looked back into her eyes. "It's called gynophobia...When in close proximity to females. I normally become withdrawn or even seclude myself. Other times, when physical contact is made. I become violent, sometimes self destructive." Head dropping, he turned away and scratched at his cheek. It then dawned on him. "Enough bad things, are you ready for your gift?" He perked up rather quick. As though nothing bad could hold him for long. Or perhaps he rode the different currents of wind. When the lids closed, he returned to his cheery exterior. Both palms rubbing back and forth on his thighs.

Even if she disagreed, he would stand. The blond of his hair seemed to brighten. Though it was possibly just an illusion. Standing straight, his full posture was still slim and lanky. All ten of his digits wiggling as if to brace himself. Still he showed her no hint towards any harm. Not to her, not to himself. His gaze stayed on her. Even with his eyes sealed behind barriers of flesh. Though at least she would know his eyes were on her. "Or would enjoy a much more personal gift?" He asked, a teasing chuckle danced with the words.

75////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 3 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:56 pm

His snickering, what a strange sensation it was sending chills up her spine. ’’Hope…For the future.’’ His compliments only made the woman smirk, crooked and one sided as she folded the bag back into its small package and tucked in back into the loose pocket on her side. As thoughts ran through her mind his being seemed to change before her eyes, as he explained. She shifted in spot only slightly remembering earlier, his awkward behavior now coming to some sense.

His perky mood came to her as quite a surprise, as he stood so would she reaching down to dust whatever dirt or grass was on her knees. Standing to her height once more she folded her arms over her chest as he stood there, his eyes closed. A slight smirk crossed her lips, as she took a step backwards giving him space. Her head would tilt only slightly as she watched him, tricking her senses and quirking her interest in him a slightly more.

Her hand would raise and touch against her cheek as she watched the already blonde boy, almost illuminate now in the dark shade of trees with moon light striking through. She moved slightly closer to him, still keeping the space between them.’’Personal? …How personal does this get?’’ Her eyes seemed to light up as she took it in, the touch of light coming from the boy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum