Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

“Just remember, there are others here you have to beat, too. Not just me, my Doll. If we both lose, it’s a draw and neither of us can collect our prize” Eyes slid sideways in their sockets towards the now deemed competitor. The words from his mouth ending with a laugh. "I have no doubt one of us shall be the victor my dear Puppeteer." She mused, knowing they both had powers that would supersede the mortals they gamed against.

Bruxa gave a sly wink as one hand slid to her chest. Fingers dipping into the front of that bodice as the tot circled around to the front of the patrons after placing the fresh balloons on each clown head. Gathering up the tokens needed to play the game. Retrieving two coins from between her bosom and laying them onto the counter. "My treat..." That sweet smile was back as she refocused back to the target in front of her.

Remembering not to squeeze too hard else the trigger break and yet just enough to produce a powerful steady stream of water. The running boy ducked out of the way and the buzzer sounded to begin the battle. Bruxa pulled back on the lever to intiate reaction and aimed the gun. The liquid ammo shot out from the barrel.

The steady succession of water spanning the expanse of the booth to feed the clown face. The tip of her tongue sneaked out one corner of her mouth as she zoned in on the target. Rapidly filling the rubber toy bag by means of the rounded oriface within the plastic head.

127////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Bruxa's the Winner! Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:47 am

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

“Is that so, my Doll?” he chuckled, delighted by her cocky confidence. He wondered if she considered him just as easy a challenge to overcome as any of the mortals they were playing against. “Well, thank you again, my precious Doll,” answered the Puppeteer as she plopped the two coins onto counter in front of them. He eyed the currency a moment, trying to memorize it so that he would know what was considered ‘valuable’ in this new day and age.

Hearing the buzzer alerting the players to the countdown, the Puppeteer turned his attention to the game again. He narrowed his eyes on the hole—what was it about games and having a player fill a hole?—as he tightened his finger on the trigger, though not yet making it fire. Before the game could start, with his hand wrapped around the gun, he wriggled his fingers—it would look as if he was just adjusting his grip, but instead, he was weaving small clots composed of black thread inside the hose of each squirt gun but his and Bruxa’s. While they were not enough to halt the streams, they were enough the hamper them just enough to give the Puppeteer a nearly unnoticeable edge. When told not to cheat, the cheater doesn’t often not cheat, he only cheats better. But since Bruxa intrigued him so much, he thought he’d give her a fair chance to win.

Fingering choking the trigger of his gun, the Puppeteer strived to win the challenge. Water, unabated, gushed from his gun to fill the balloon. As it swelled, growing like a crimson rose bud blossoming, the Puppeteer glanced over to see Bruxa’s balloon inflating faster than his. Childish competitiveness stole over the Puppeteer for a moment and he wiggled the fingers of his free hand to knit a clog inside the barrel of Bruxa’s squirter. As her spray died down to a trickle, he gave a laugh and shook his head, losing interest in the game after realizing she would have known he’d cheated.

“You win, my Doll,” he announced, releasing his grip on his gun. Turning to face her, he reached out and caught her in both arms if she didn’t try to resist and drew her close. If she allowed, he even hoisted her up off her feet and spun around with her so that her booted feet dangled in the air. “All the dresses you could want,” he promised, grinning up at her as he held her a little above himself.

http://www.freewebs.com/stolen_random_character_second

128////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

Pulling the trigger back, one eye closed. Aiming with an uncanny percision into the gaping mouth of the clown. Determined to be accurate and win this game. The focus so intent that she didn't even note how the other participants seemed all to be behind in the race with her and the Puppeteer. She did however notice how her balloon was filling faster than her foe. One corner of her mouth twitched up, taking on a coy smile that hung crooked on that young visage.

The context within those pixie like features contorted and changed dramatically as the stream flowing from the barrel of her weapon suddenly slowed to a trickle. Eyes cut to the Puppeteer even as the bell rang out, sirens soaring, announcing the winner....a small child on the other side of her.

A grimmace replaced that smile as she released the gun back to the counter and retrieved the new doll. "You cad...You cheat..." She chided playfully as he proclaimed her the victor of their bet. Tugged into the embrace before swirled around in the air, feet completely leaving the ground.

The promise made to grant her wish as petite frame was held easily above him. "I suppose I should ready my chambers then for a visit from the best tailor that Ive met yet then" she mused. That girlish giggle dribbled from those smooth velvet lips as the crowd around them was ignored and people edged around them, ready to start up the next game.

129////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Kouichi could only laugh, as he seemed to straighten back up. With a nod, and a step closer, his left hand stretched out for her to take it. "Come now, let's not end on a sour note." It was like he had multiple personalities. Or a very large amount of pent up emotions. Planted firm to the ground, he awaited her response. A sweet smile crossing his lips. "If I could just pick them up, and put them down as I please, I'm sure gods would be envious." He then tried to steer the conversation away from his murderous habit. "When we first met.... You weren't scared of some stranger talking to you?"

Now that he looked back, he was the first to interact with her, and yet she didn't hesitate to join him. Maybe he was over thinking it, or perhaps it just made no sense to him. His hand still stretched out to her, he smiled. A warm, cheery smile accompanied by those sparkling blue eyes. He said no words, merely leaned in closer and took her hand. A gentle tug, to attempt to stand her up. If she let him, grand, if not he held no ill will. Still he tugged. Trying to bring her back to eye level.

"Come my little shaman." His smile shrank to a sly smirk, and his tugging became slightly more. "We still have some traveling left. Words left unsaid, and smiles left unshared. We can no stop now." Once more putting on an act, though he did not pull hard. He put on a very strained face and adjusted so his body looked like it used all its strength to move her. A poor comedic attempt, so common and cheap. What else could he do, he wanted her smile back.

130////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:10 am

With only a small smile peeling across her lips as her eyes moved up to lock upon that cheerful smile of his, the electric blue eyes that had taken her breath away before and tried to do it every time. A slight darkness was in tuned with his voice made a shiver run down her spine and her eyes once again locked onto his face as he spoke once again, this time of when they first met. Smiling as she thought of this moment, it was such a surprise to her that she had indeed without a moments haste just followed after him into the Carnival lights, chasing through the crowd to find some dark scary mansion and when they didn’t they settled for the Ferris Wheel. The entire thought made a giant smile crawl against her face as she only took a moment to look back up at him.

The thought of their first meet, how shy he was how he stayed so far away from her it all made sense as the night came to a close. Then his movement caught her eye, his touch making her face glow with a soft red hue as he lifted her hands up and tugged upon them. She would sit there, letting her hands reside within his own for just a moment as she stared at him. ’’Well, normally I would have been scared, but let’s just say there was something about you..’’ Her lips formed into a smile as she knew this was true.

He spoke again, this time it was a title that made her entire face blush with the vibrant red that the comment so deserved, luckily it was fading night and she wouldn’t have to worry too much about hiding her face from him again. His sly smirk was returned with a generous smile that pasted along her lips, as hazel eyes searched through the blue ones that windowed his soul. ’’Words spoken like a mind reader.’’ His final act made her laugh this time as she finally stood up to her feet, eye level with him once again as that smile turned into a crooked smile as her blush made her face shy away to the side only slightly. ‘’Down the rabbit hole we go? Into the unspoken words and hidden smiles?’’

Eyes would raise and stare off into the near distance beside them, they had just been close to the river and she could still see the slight sparkle of the star’s twinkle land upon their glimmered surfaces, then her head would raise and she looked to the stars that shone through the cracks of the canopy above them. Gently squeezing the hands that were pulling her own just moment ago as a soft sigh escaped her lips, ’’Lead me, my surprise shock.’’

131////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:53 am

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Do you wish us to get lost? I can navigate about as well as a ball rolls up hill." He chuckled, his right hand lifting to turn her face to him. "I see, you trust me to lead. Yet you can not look me in the eyes? How reassuring." He teased, left arm sliding around her shoulders and he began to lead the way towards the direction of the school. A soft chuckle left his lips in a smirk. Cheeks painted crimson, he nodded.

Listening to her speak, he nodded. Arm slipping below the jacket he had adorned her with as they walked. Finger tips gently taunting her skin as he listened to her explain. Something about him? Like what? That just brought more questions. More questions for another day. Bringing his crimson shroud darker. Staying at her side, a gentle snicker left him. "Hunni-chan..." He whispered, as though a hunter luring his prey. His digits curled, and tugged at her side, turning her form to face him.

"How dark can you blush?" Pulling her closer, he leaned in to her ear and blew over its shell gently. His grip was loose, allowing her to escape. If she saw fit. His lips made no contact to her flesh, but left only taunts and teases. "I may have overstepped all respected limits, but you are very pretty when you blush." With the compliment spoken, he took a single step back to admire what shade of blush she wore now. The game of cat and mouse seemed over now. He had victoriously caught her, and now. Now he was to enjoy the spoils how ever he saw fit.

132////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:50 pm

’’If it is our fate to get lost tonight, then what a night it shall be…’’ The voice taunted and dragged out.

His metaphor made her giggle, this soft jingle like bells that would hang on doors echoed between the two forms as she began to ponder her own shyness. It was true she would let him lead, but she could not pin point why exactly so much trust was instilled with his heart yet she held true to her points. Yet when he questioned her to getting lost, a smile spread across her lips in the most devilish of fashions as hazel hues adored the face that stood just a few inches away. Then his arm swooped around her middle, this caused a girlish giggle to escape her lips, her hands moving up and covering her those devilish lips for just a moment before her head would turn as he spoke her name. ’’Ai-Zaaa-Waa-San…’’ The soft voice cooed his name in return to the hunters tone the gentle and innocent smile returning to her lips.

As he questioned how dark she could blush this forced her to bite her lower lip only slightly as he pulled on her form closer making her want to shy away as he teased her ear. The force biting down on her lower lip only a tad bit more as she held her form tight, a shudder like thunder forcing down her spine for just that moment as he saw fit. Her arms would cross over her stomach as she leaned against his chest and turned her lips to his ear. As she did he took a step away from her with her hands free she lifted them to move the strands of brown from her face, exposing the deep red flush that had filled her cheeks, causing her eyes to appear more bright as they moved onto his face.

He was the lure that was pulling her in a slow and taunting manner, causing the flesh to shake with a tremor that would be felt if held too close. As he was away from her, she would side-step and step in front of him, once again walking backwards in front of him once again. Her hand out stretched towards his chest, curling in a slight manner as her fingers became covered with the material of his shirt. She was amazed that he had changed so much in a single night and it only made her want to ask more, but she would wait until she had more time with him. Once again her eyes stared into his face, her free hand raised and then teased at the blonde strands of hair that tried to escape his bandanna.

’’It seems you’ve only pressed your luck as far as I have let it my firecracker.’’ Carefully she let go of his shirt, moving back to her spot at his side as she gently leaned to his shoulder. ‘’Where will you take me tonight?’’ The curiosity almost dripped from the tainted lips.

133////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Shall We Depart? Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:49 am

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

“Best yet?” he snapped, giving her a mock glare. The Puppeteer’s lips drew back to reveal a grin almost as large as a crescent moon. “Best there ever will be,” he corrected as he carried her away from the crowd. Once they had escaped the press of people and were in a more secluded spot, surrounded by more shadows than flickering lights, the Puppeteer set her down on the pointed heels of her boots.

The yells and screams of the distant carnival patrons were drowned out by the gentle groan nearby hydraulics extending and shrinking. Whatever ride it was that they were near, it was down for maintenance and save for a few crew members in overalls that were out of sight, they were totally alone. The two were concealed in their dark corner, alone for the first time since they’d gotten their photographs taken together what seemed hours ago. For a moment, the Puppeteer admired the shadows that settled on his Doll’s pale face. Lifting a hand, he brushed aside one that was merely a stray lock of hair. His fingertips caressed the supple curve of her cheek afterwards. “Even without our bargain, I think I would be paying you a visit soon in the privacy of your chambers.” His voice was a soft as his touch on her cheek, and just as smooth as the cloth he wore.

“Do you truly need time to prepare your chambers for me or should we go to them now together?” The man’s brown eyes focused on her eyes, admiring them instead of her bosom or her legs for the first time in several moments.

134////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:56 am

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Almost instinctively, his arm wrapped about her waist, sliding under the jacket to hold her close. "Destination, who knows. Mode of Transit, unknown." He stepped and turned in front of her, stopping her mid tracks. His free left hand lifting her chin to look her in the eyes. "I'm a firecracker now? Don't you know those are dangerous?" He pretended to scold her, only a chuckle behind his words. He wondered how she came to call him such, but then again it didn't matter. Even before that, she drew out his name like it was stolen from some magic tongue. It made his skin crawl, and his heart skip beats. Cheeks that once hid and blended, now a dark red. As though beaten or rubbed against continuously.

Firecracker, such an odd name to give. Yet he did not dispute or contest. Far to lost in their game of continued flirts drifted on further. "Some of life's greatest joys can only be stumbled upon...." Trailing off in words. Twisted, distorted thoughts. Fragmented in a sense. These momentary flashes halted, a smirk came to his lips. Physically, he could feel every motion still. Mentally, everything froze. Still locked on the flash his mind had decided to enjoy. Like a mental patient who has finally collected his mind's remains. The debris of soft tissue that once held all his mind. "From the great lands of gods, to the very depths of Oni territory. Everywhere holds wonders. One must simply look."

Shooting in quickly, he kissed her forehead. Flashing a bright grin, he once more took her hand to start walking. "For now, we must endure the same place. I'm sure there are hundreds of wonders here."

135////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

The girlish giggle flowed from those smooth velvet lips with his remarks. Toted from the crowd effortlessly within the Puppeteers grasp. Toes of those ankle boots alit back to the ground finally. Finding she had been transported to a more isolated place. The din of the carnival unfocused now as they found themselves behind the scenes once more.

Eyes moved over his face even as his own hand drifted across the contour of her cheek. "Well...I do hope you will be visiting, I would hate to think a fine outfit that you would design would not be woven with your magic without a proper fitting." A lone brow rose as an impish smile overtook that bowlike mouth. "Unless you have apartments or a home of your own..." A tilt of her head left the side of her face nuzzling into those caressing fingers. "Or perhaps some exquisite shop you keep dear to your heart..."

As he gazed into her eyes, those ebon orbs grew wide momentarily before narrowing and staring at him with his next request. Attacked earlier in the evening by a man she had invited to her room. Bruxa had wandered towards the carnival while in deep dark thought. A step was taken back from the Puppeteer as eyes darted to the side, glancing away. Those dark thoughts flooded back, the scene flickering before her of a gay time that quickly turned into a forceful and brutal attack.

Sooted hues slowly slid back to the man she had run into and enjoyed being with for the rest of the evening after that frightful event. "I...umm..." Teeth scraped lightly across her lower lip. She was unsure about another invite within the same night...it would be tempting fate perhaps...right? "I have yet to even see my own chambers yet..." She began and actually telling the truth since she had been given another room after the fight had been broken up. "I would wish it to be ready for a visitor first." A quaint smile formed faintly as her arms slid behind her hips, folding the flaps of that leather coat back exposing that petite frame. Fingers lacing together as her hands rested at the small of her back. Thumb and pointer finger of one hand pinching the arm of the doll that dangled over the curve of that rounded rump beneath the fabric of the clothing.

136////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:39 pm

’’Destination, anywhere. Mode of transit, whatever is available perhaps we could find a way to fly.’’ The simple smile pierced across gentle lips as with his tug of his arm her body leaned close against his frame, fingers curled to touch against the fabric of his shirt. Such a chance, such a change from time given and new things found. As he spoke of the name she had called him, her teeth moved and bit gently down against the lower pursed petal. As he stood before her, the moon shone just enough to allow the vision of the new tint against his cheek. A single hand raised, fingers curled and came close to touch against the softened skin of his cheek.

But she stopped, and held mere centimeters from his face with a bashful smile enveloping over her cheeks. As he spoke she would listen very closely becoming close to his form as she held her hand in place until the last word he spoke. ’’The Oni hold no wond—‘’ Her words were cut off as she could feel the press of his lips against her forehead. In turn this made her entire face burst with a red crimson dye that only shaded the caramel tone, a bashful smile once again taking place over her lips as he only took her hand and started to walk off once again.

Stumbling at first she caught the clumsy steps and followed after the hold on her hand, there mere destination was no matter, for they had already come to one the contact between such a feat. I-I..’’ She cleared her throat and quickly took grasp on the mis-toned set of words. ’’I’m sure there are plenty of wonders here to astonish and amuse travelling eyes…’’ Smiling a moment she caught up beside him and walked at his side her head only tilting slightly upwards to investigate the moon shattering through the canopy above.

137////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Indeed, and if no wonders amuse me, I can always find you." Nodding, he chuckled. A smile graced his lips, along with a some tune escaping his throat in a hum. "How would you used to spend nights like these? Did you practice your arts? Or perhaps tease the young boys?" Musing over his fellow being a flirt made him snicker in mischievous ways. This was only a moment, when she lifted her gaze to the canopy above, he stole a second kiss. This time, aimed for the corner of her lips. A young male, best described color wise as yellow, was painted crimson with blush.

His head shot straight, and he focused ahead of them. Hiding any signs of his stolen prize from view. "What a sight you get. A samurai shy, not common." Once more a child at heart, fool in act, and clever in shadows. His lips in a grin accompanied by laughter. Still the thought of her being a flirt was amusing. Not a single joke could compare to amusement. Still an attempt was needed. "Hunni-chan being a flirt, nah.... You probably were scared of the guys back home." He taunted, using his fingers along her side to tickle gently. Pulling her closer with every motion of his hand.

"Then again.... You might have also been promised to someone already." He shrugged, as though that thought pushed him away. His grip loosened, and his head hung slightly. A depressing thought, but also a realistic view on the situation. His laughter faded, and his gaze did not return to her.

138////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:14 pm

“I can always find you.”

These words rung through her body like a chime finally letting off and allowing its sound to finally escape into the new world. Yet with the smile gracing his lips, her head could only keep facing up as the crimson red dye touched against her cheeks causing the skin to darken even more, the hazel gold hues finally lit up with a sparkle unbeknownst. The moment her face had returned to a smooth caramel tone once again, the touch of his electrifying skin graced along the corner of her lips, causing the entire form to shudder with secret delight. His touch, his kiss, the simple pleasure of his arm wrapped around her form was almost igniting.

Her eyes fell from the skies and draped along his face, with a wide smile present on her lips. ’’Not me Ai-Za-Wa-San. I spent long dark nights studying away, caring for my dear pet…’’ Giggling only slightly as she leaned gently against his form, her hand raised and curled into the fabric at his side, curling tight and holding his body towards her own if only for that brief moment. What a sight indeed, this Samurai, this heavenly abode that was to be hard, keen and a warrior. She had him smiling, laughing, holding her close.

’’Boys were my friends, we hunted together, we fought together, we bled together. As is the way of our tribe.’’ Her hand did not release from his form, and for the moment her blush had returned to those caramel toned cheeks. Yet there was something making him fade from her, something that pulled him away. Then the words whispered through his lips made her heart break, in almost every sense a stranger could see the heart break on her face. Smiling only slightly as her head would lift, her body becoming loose from his form and she took a step away from his body, her hand snaking out to catch the hand that was wrapped around her body.

With her head facing the ground, the brown curls falling over the all season jacket and covering the delicate curves of her face hiding it from the Samurai before her. Fingers curved and danced across his hand, slipping her fingertips through his own and lacing the digits together. Slowly the head raised, only peeking up with her right eye, a small smile quirked against the curl of her lips. ‘’Ai-Za-Wa-San…’’ She dragged his name out in the long drawl of her Australian tone, her head now lifting to stare into the pools of blue of his eyes.

’’Promise’s of the Netherlands, passions of the tribe. These laws are not my own, and they are not where my heart now lay.’’ The whisper of her tone, gentle yet filled with the flame that burst of passion within her.

139////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"You have a pet?" He perked quickly, his digits tightening within her own. As he pulled her back, his smile returned. "Tell me of the creature. Is it a wild protective monster, or a wise gentle beast?" His words full of curiosity once more. Though he also envied her will. Their laws were not her laws. It seemed far more unreasonable to stick to the traditions of their own people, but Kouichi just couldn't get past his. This thought was set to the side as he awaited her pets description. Like the simple minded child he seemed, he burst out with guesses. "I bet it's a giant monkey, strong and stern to keep you safe. OH, or maybe a small spirit mouse to sneak and steal for you." All along with each description, he enacted these creatures like he had witnessed them with his own eyes. "Or, a beautiful horse, as elaborately beautiful as it's owner." He nodded, proud of his imagination.

Once the hype was gone, and he settled, his thoughts became words on their own. "Their laws are not my laws..." he repeated, confused by these words. Like a pup that was stolen from its pack. "Such brave words, as much as I'd enjoy such a motto, I still enjoy some traditions." Still he wanted to know about this pet. Where was it now? Still with her family? Hiding somewhere close? Her room? Like a guessing game it returned with the same hype. His childish smile and foolish chuckle simply pulled him off into imagination land. "A giant talking bird. With two mouths, four tails, and wings of fire?"

Ranting about such far fetched ideas. "Maybe a turtle, steady and firm. Wisdom locked away in its shell?" He continued as though completely and utterly drawn in. "A large tiger, light blue with huge fangs. Its fur like silk, but stinky breath cause he is a giant kitty." Snickering in a teasing fashion he finished off. "Maybe even a dragon, gigantic. With scales as strong as steel, and fangs as sharp as a fresh blade." His face was beaming with imaginary creatures that were not even proven yet. They were simply dreams. Still her words were locked in his mind and played over and over like a broken record. The way she said it, the wording she used. It did not deny nor confirm what he was implying.

140////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Keeping Secrets Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:52 am

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

In reflex, the Puppeteer’s fingers curled to further cup her cheek as she nuzzled against his palm. “A shop? That might not be a terrible idea,” pondered the Puppeteer as he glanced up to the sky above in thought. How glorious it would be to open up a tailor’s shop again! Why, it’s been centuries! he mused in silence a few moments. In his mind, he saw yards of cloth unwinding from bolts to form rippling oceans of fabric. Scissors cut through their waves like ships, needle and thread stitching them together again like the eddies in a wake settling. Sparkling coins fell into his hands like shooting stars.

Movement roused the Puppeteer from his reverie, and when he lowered his gaze, he saw his Doll glancing away. Something hid in her kohled eyes. Even as she turned to look up at him again, the emotion continued to skulk in their dark shadows—was it terror? The Puppeteer arched an eyebrow as he smoothed the pad of his thumb across her cheekbone, just beneath her eye. “Are you hiding something from me, my Doll?” he demanded, in a flat voice. The gentleness was gone but neither was his tone harsh. Her master simply expected a straight answer from her. As he awaited the answer, his own brown eyes fixed a steady stare on hers, watching for any detail that might betray her words. Dishonesty was not tolerated—at least not to him. She could lie to anyone else, but if he caught her telling him a falsehood, punishment would be swift and severe, if it was not some sort of jest that she could twist around to make him laugh.

141////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:44 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

"A shop would be a grand idea, at least it will be a way for you to make the local currency so you don't have to pilfer your way around" The girlish giggle had erupted from those perfect lips before the mood turned somber and melancholy. "Why would I hide anything from you?" She inquired.

It wasn't that she was hiding anything, more like she wasn't relaying the events of the evening before she met up with him. "I simply informed you that I have not seen my new rooms yet...I have no idea if my stuff has even been moved into it." Even though she worried about testing the fates of her world and inviting him back to her dorm room, she kept her cheek nuzzled into his stroking thumb. Somehow he comforted her with his presence. Perhaps the events of the evening had to happen in order for her to run into the Puppeteer...for she would not have run off and wandered into the carnival if she had not been expunged from her chambers. Already she was second guessing herself as confusion set in upon the countenance of the pixie like features of that pale visage. Ebon hues gazing into his own, almost questioning on what to do.

142////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:17 pm

His sudden interest in her pet almost made her entire form jump from the sudden spurt of his curiosity. With a smile on her face, his pull forcing her back against his side as she leaned to his form. There was something else that was going on in his mind but she couldn’t determine what exactly, so she allowed him to burst with his curiosity forcing her to think about answers for his question. Yet it seemed he was becoming more interested with the mystery than the real answer. So gently her form moved along with his own, a slender hand raised only to fall gently against his chest where the fingers curled into the fabric of his shirt and held with some security to him.

There were no words that came from her, as she knew there was only more to become from this electrified young man. There was so many questions that he had but so little ways of actually asking them, if it weren’t for that child-like smile that pierced across gentle flesh she would have stopped him then an answered him plainly. ‘’Oh the curiosity that swells beneath blue eyes, almost a tempting fate if one weren’t too careful’’ Her words rang with the Australian accent that made each vowel linger with a sense of outback taste.

Then the moon caught her eye. What a delicious site it was with her form held ever so gently to his wishing the moments could last only a little longer before she let go of his form. Sliding her hand into his as she pulled from his form, yet grasped at his hand and gave him a gentle tug off to the side. ’’Perhaps a young dragon, one with curiosity and love to share for eternity. One that would swim and glide at his masters side, only to purr and become enveloped with the happiness that it makes it’s master. ‘’

With the riddle spoken, the young girl released her companions hand with the gleam of a smile that would shine over any darkness. That would pull in the sailors without the gentle song of a siren, or the magic of her Shaman kind. After that moment when she let go of his hand, the clumsy form of the young woman halted to the side and scurried up the gentle slope of the nearing hill. ’’Ai-Za-Wa-San’’ With a grin on her face she took her moment and scurried up the length of the hill, past the long grass that tickled the bare skin that was shown by the adventurer type of cargo shorts.

Reaching the top of the hill, the form stretched arms above her head as she seemed to grab at the full moon that emptied into the glorious wonders of the forest. The chill breath of air that coursed along her skin, making goosebumps form along her arms and legs, the arms wrapping around her middle, pulling the all season jacket that Aizawa-San had placed around her, tighter to her form as the sudden loss of the other made her temperature drop down.

143////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:16 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"A tiny dragon. Well, it matches it's mistress." He chuckled, watching her rush the hill. Burying his hands in his pockets he lunged forward. His shoulders low, head tucked, and his knees moved with force and precision as he gave chase. His eye lids parted, with one last push off, his upper body darted behind her. Arms reaching out and grasping her sides. A gentle tug followed as he fell on his back, staring at the sky above with electrified hues. "You should bring him along some time." Still his hands reached out and made failed attempts to grab her and pull her down as well. His smiling face never faltering.

A simple thought crossed his mind, a darker one that drained the energy right out of his eyes. He lost no cheer, and gained no foul mood. Simply had no electricity in his eyes. Like the lights were shut off. This also allowed his eyes to remain open, staring at her in the moonlight. "Electricity..." He spoke with a very calm voice. His arms falling to his sides. As though he expected her to understand or to realize what he was talking about. "As pure and as raw as lightning itself..." His left hand lifted and rubbed along his chest. What he saw as a curse, was exactly what brought him this companion. A twisted fate indeed.

Still, being able to keep his eyes open was a different feeling. Like he was staring into bright light at all times. Even in the dead of night. "I learned to hate myself... When others in my family could freely use their abilities freely. I couldn't." He shrugged it off like some foolish thought. A useless conversation for a fun night. Not a second thought on such a foul subject. With one last attempt, his digits curled around her wrist and he sat up. Still looking up at the starts, his eyes open.

144////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:01 pm

A match. Something she never thought she would be able to say about Dionysus and herself they always had been quite a strange pair ever since their meeting more than ten years ago. Still a smile was placed against her face as she stared into the dark sky with bright stars dotting every inch of it above her. A touch, not a touch, his touch made her body lean back towards his tug as she turned her head to look down at the child-like creature that fell to the soft plush of grass. With the same smile pressed against her lips, she’d turn and in that second tug she fell down to his side.

On her knees, laid to the side the woman leaned against her arm that held her up firmly as she stared down into the electrifying boy that seemed to have shut down. In one swift but gentle movement her form leaned to the boys’ chest, with but a smile she reached over with one caramel touched hand and laid the tips of her fingers against his face as they traced the pale complexion for only a moment before returning to his cheek, cupping it softly as she leaned to his form looking down into the blue eyes that would usually sparkle with such life and care, now became dull and held such darkness to it.

This forced her body to raise, the smile on her face fading for just a moment before she leaned in close to his face, pressing the softened purpled petals against his cheek for a solid moment before retracting, only to lay at his side with her hand still cupping against his cheek, her thumb gently caressing the skin of his cheek. ‘’Perhaps they were foolish with their free use of their abilities, perhaps your ability is more precious than theirs and you had to find the right circumstances to allow it to flourish.’’ In truth her words could mean nothing to the boy, but the fading electricity within his eyes caused a worry out of Hunni.

It was very strange for her to worry about someone, especially someone that isn’t her Dragon. As it was, her heart was ripped open and she allowed this blonde beauty to extrapolate anything that his deepest darkest passions could ever want. His hold against her wrist, only made her smile as she continued to softly pet at his cheek, silence with crickets in the background made the moonlight seem to beam directly upon his face, here was when she could fully see the darkness that was covering his eyes. ’’Perhaps you didn’t meet anyone that could pull the ability out of you, without the opposite magnet, metal would never surface.’’

The voice chilled to a soft whisper as her head moved to lay against the back of her hand, propping herself up so that she could see the moonlight that touched against his fading electrified face.

145////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Coming to a Close at the Carnival Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:25 pm

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

“Why do the clouds hide the moon on some nights?” he asked, with a chuckle. “No one but the sky knows.” A romantic analogy at best but yet one he liked the idea of, one that felt good as it rolled off his tongue, slipped between his lips. Watching her face, the Puppeteer witnessed the worry of confusion strain her delicate features. His own lips drooped in a sympathetic frown.

“Tut, tut, none of that, my Doll,” he whispered as he pressed the pad of his thumb to her lips. A little more pressure and he eased his thumb between the plushy tiers and pricked it on her fang. The Puppeteer didn’t even flinch from the brief pang of pain as he felt the warmth of his blood dribble from the puncture in his skin. Only a few droplets, but he hoped enough for her to cheer at the small offering of her favorite flavor.

“Well then, I suppose I will drop by in a few nights, hm?” he suggested. “And then I will make you whatever dress you desire, my precious Doll.” The Puppeteer drew his thumb from her lips and lowered his hand altogether, letting it settle on her hip. The weight of his hand on her waist was faint, almost as if in that moment, he feared any touch too firm might break his fragile Doll.

146////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:11 am

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

Ebon hues danced over his face as he quipped the riddle and threw in the answer. Feeling the smooth pad of his thumb as it pressed against her lips. Mouth opening slightly as he slid his thumb through those velvet tiers. Razor sharp fang slicing into the flesh like a hot knife through butter. The taste of his blood, spilling warmly onto her tongue.

Lids fell half closed over those dark eyes as he made the suggestion for a later date to start the prize she had won from him. Hand sliding from her face to alit to the soft curve of her hip. Licking around her lips slowly, still tasting him there as the smile appeared albeit faintly once more. "I would be more than delighted to have you join me once things are ready" She agreed to his proposal.

With him being so willing to wait, she wondered if she was being too harsh with the man who had only showed her an enjoyable time at the carnival, winning her prizes, feeding her freely. "It is suite B...for Bruxa..." She winked playfully at him, remembering what the woman who had appeared in her former room had told her when she bid Bruxa to leave the one she had.

A stray thought crossed her mind as she tilted her head to give him a curious look. "Do you not have a place of your own my dear Puppeteer?" She stepped forward, moving back close to him. The fear subsiding with his own calmness about the matter. His tranquil demeanor inspiring her to relax and become serene within his presence.

147////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Leave Her Wanting Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:27 pm

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

The Puppeteer gave a nod, “Alright then, my Doll Bruxa. Soon we will meet again, I promise.” A smile shimmered on his lips like starlight, though his face quickly darkened like an overcast sky when she asked her question. “No, not really,” he answered after a brief pause, his forehead momentarily crinkling in thought.

While she advanced, he retreated, withdrawing his hands from her. The playful smirk sprung blossomed on his lips again. “Make your preparations, my dear Doll. I will pay you a visit in the coming nights,” he said, his voice little more than a whisper just loud enough so that it wasn’t lost in the distant cacophony of the carnival’s attractions and clientele. A few more steps, and he bowed, a hand snatching the stovepipe hat from his head and lower it as he tucked his arm beneath his waist. The man’s brown eyes twinkled a moment before the threads of his clothing exploded outward, enveloping him in a cloud darker than any factory’s smog. A moment later, the strands contracted but they tightened not across a man’s frame, but instead into a small ball that then shrank until it vanished. The trickster was gone.
[Exit]

148////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

The promise to meet, the smirk of a smile and the way he stepped back. His demeanor changing as his hands alit from her own form. The extrodinary and over the top exit. Bruxa simply smiled as she hugged that prized doll to her chest. Amazed at the skill of the Puppeteer. Wondering what else he could pull out of that stove pipe hat or even what lay up those thread bending sleeves.

Turning away from the bustling crowd and back to the road that had brought her to the carnival. Slow steps taken, once again walking in that dream like state. Though this time the thoughs were not of brooding melancholy over a forlorned event but instead ...of a wonderful time and reflecting on that maybe....just maybe the men of this place weren't all monsters.

[EXIT]

149////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"No, no... Hunni-chan. My electricity will kill me. If I rely on it too much, I will simply destroy myself." His knuckles brushed her cheek gently. His eyes returned to her, with a smile along his lips. "With the strength to kill one's opponents, so shall you be killed." This didn't phase him, as though it was his life long story. How could he explain this to her? It seemed that no matter how he said it, she would be upset. He couldn't lie either, that was simply wrong. With a single heavy sigh, he thought for a moment. How could he explain and make it understandable? "If I over use my power, it would be like a battery overloading." Still, not a single sign of remorse for having his powers.

Leaning in, he left a soft kiss on the corner of her lips. "This is my fate. I accept it." Nodding, he looked to the stars once more. The stars were clear, the crisp fresh air suck his lungs with every breath. "Thanks Hunni...." He said last, and once more went silent. It felt very good to have someone to share his burden with at least. His eyes closed and with a smile, released a content sigh. "Don't worry about that though." He nodded, as if more an order than a request. How could he make her feel better about it after hearing such news?

Still in the moonlight he was harmless. His head nestled against her stomach and small exhale that sounded more like an animal growling. "Hunni-chan... You smell funny." He whispered. Like a child getting comfy, he adjusted over and over again. His left hand reaching for an object long since missing from his hip. His fingers grasping with no prevail. This lasted only a brief moment before he relaxed.

150////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day - Page 6 Empty Re: ////CLOSED THREAD/////Opening Day Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:13 pm

He was this ball of moving emotions of darkness and the spark of life, from his shining blue eyes, to the cold touch of his hands against her skin. There was darkness within him that she couldn’t understand, but she couldn’t pull the darkness from his eyes. His face held a heavy look, with his sigh she would only lean close pressing her form against his in a gentle compassionate one armed hug. There was a moment here, where she thought she would finally find break through and perhaps see something that was hidden within this restrained young man.

His thanks came to her as a surprise, she had done nothing at all to earn these words. Only has been here to enjoy her time with this strange and unusual young man, still as his eyes closed, a smile bared across his face which in turn pulled the corners of her lips into their own smile. Still, there was nothing she could do but think about how she could possibly help, the true firecracker she stayed with this entire long night. It had been quite an adventure getting to know Aizawa-San, and she had wanted to leave earlier, but now was happier that she decided to stay and enjoy the moonlight and the stars with this young man.

His movement made her body turn, in a slight shock it shook slightly as her hands lifted from her form only to see the young man curled against her stomach, a gentle laugh escaped her as a hand moved from it’s heightened position then moved and laid against the top of his head. Brushing through the blonde locks of his hair, only a smile on her face as he whispered a silly thing. ’’I smell funny?! Maybe like cotton candy and candied apples.’’ With a gentle tug to his hair, she flashed him a smile. ’’ You smell funny, funny smeller.’’ She stuck her tongue out him again for a moment before going back to stroking her fingers through his blonde locks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum