Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. Empty Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. Royo
[[Thanks To Luis Royo for providing beautiful pictures that could associate with my character. ]]

Character Name: Merisa-Anne Labelle

Race: Human, Clairvoyant

Gear: Basic Clothing, Lace Gloves, Black Leather Satchel.

Weapons: No weapons carried on person.

The Gypsy Curse : A family heirloom of those of pure Gypsy blood, with certain days moments and times. Almost nothing is impossible. From Hex’s to Curses, from Spells to Witch craft, talents can be learned, but only from that of a blood book or a elder Gypsy.

Gypsy Abilities :
1. Future Sight – The ability to for-see certain events that would take place in a likely future. Perhaps not their own, but a future in the world.
2. Soul Searching – With certain connections of the heart and mind, with possessions in tack one would be able to reprieve a soul with just a thread of wool to encompass it.
3. Tarot Cards – Reading of the Tarot Cards, ask and you will receive.
4. Spell Rituals – With the right ingredients and the right moon light, and the right knowledge can one produce a spell on the Earth Plane.
5. Resistance – To certain beings, her mind remains blank and un-tappable, unable to scourge in the mind for information.

Claivoyant Abilities :
1. Touch History – When items are touched, certain histories come to surface into the mind.
2. Deaths Eye – Being able to see, talk and sometimes interact with the dead.
3. Fading – When in immediate danger, one can fade into death, only when in Graveyards, Cemeteries , etc.
4. Lift – Slight Lift and control of smaller physical objects such as; Pens, cups, small cats. [One object at a time, to a maximum weight of 100lbs with correct concentration.]
5. Spiritual Connection – With the right amount of souls, and concentration one can turn herself from the natural physical being, to either a halfway being that can last for many hours, or a full bodied death being for a minimal amount of time. [Not exceeding 4 hours.]

Appearance – Mid-length brown hair. Pale skin, scar on both forearms and along outer left jaw line. One eye Green, one eye Blue. Standing to a full figure of 5’6. Three Tattoos, both on upper arms third on upper back leading to lower back. All of which are Romanian held symbols.
History:
Merisa-Anne Labelle, small child growing up from the eastern farm lands of Romania was curious and had a tendency of causing herself trouble. The broken hearted young child, had lost her Mother when she had just been turning ten. This caused a shift within the balance of the young girl, causing her to see things that family and friends said were not there. After so many years of being told that what she saw was figments of her own imagination, they finally drove her mad. Forcing her to move from home at the early age of sixteen, finding herself across country in the land of Paris. Here she was finding herself more lost and confused as the hours went on. A quiet girl now of the age of twenty, fresh out of private publications schooling for the Clairvoyant. Her shyness and awkward stance set off herself from others around her. Thoughts brimming the cauldrons of her mind as paper work was sent out to many schools far and wide along the European coast. Many days turned into weeks, turned into months as she awaited the hearing back from the schools of many. Then one day before morning tea, the letter had arrived. The acceptation into the school of ‘Caislin Hallows’. Confused and over-thought, Caislin Hallows did not seem like a school name to the young woman. With the perception of time, things packed away for the trip to the island of Ireland. About a two days trip north, when she would arrive she could already picture herself tiresome and confused of the area.

Anything else: Always Wear Underwear

Last edited by Tristan Shadwynn on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to expand skill descriptions (Edited By Tristan))

http://www.freewebs.com/smokingscharacterprofiles

admin

admin
Admin

Thank you for Joining Caislin Hallows, please enjoy your stay

Merisa-Anne Labelle : Character Sheet. Seal_o10

https://caislinhallows.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum