Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet Empty //Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet Bruxav10

Name: Bruxa Vipir

Race: Vampire

Stats:
  • Strength 1.5x—2AP
  • Speed 1.5x—2AP
  • Endurance 1.5x—2AP

Abilities:
  • Regeneration: —5AP
  • Slow Aging: The character ages 1 year in appearance for every 50 actual years.—0AP
  • Hidden Heritage: The character’s fangs are retractable.—0AP
  • Give Vampiric Blood: When another character drinks the vampire’s blood, if the drinker is not a vampire, they gain a .25x boost to strength, speed, and endurance (2.0x cap) and also is subjected to the benefits full Moderate Heal Spell (Bleeding stops, wounds close, and bones are mended). The drinker will become a ‘ghoul’ that will become temporarily infatuated with the vampire blood donor. The Stat boosts last for 10 posts. The infatuation lasts until the end of the thread, perhaps longer. A vampire can only have one ghoul at a time. A vampire may only give blood once a thread.—1AP (Stat boost)+ 2AP (Heal) + 1AP (Charm) -1AP (No Self Use) – 1 AP (Limited to one Ghoul)- 1AP (Limited to one use per thread)= 1AP
  • Beast Speech: The character can communicate with animals. This does not allow the character to command them.—1AP
  • Mist Form: --1AP
  • Heightened Senses: Character has better hearing and sight.—1AP

Pet:
Wolf (Medium Mundane Pet)—2AP
Pet Stats:
  • Strength 1.5x—1AP
  • Speed 1.5x—1AP
Pet Abilities:
  • Master’s Call: All Pets have this ability. If the pet is not in the thread with the player, the player may call for the pet and it will arrive at the beginning of his/her next post.

Weaknesses:
  • Vampiric Thirst: The character must drink a pint of blood three times a week. If a vampire goes three days without drinking blood (animal, human, or otherwise), their state and abilities will degenerate. In the degenerated state, a vampire’s strength, speed, and endurance drops by .5x, the character will enter a state of bloodlust, seeking it above all else, and their appearance will also degenerate.—2AP
  • Strong UV Light Vulnerability: UV light burns the any exposed character’s flesh that it touches. Enough exposure destroy the character.—2AP

Total:
(2+2+2+5+1+1+1+1+2+1+1)-(2+2)=19-4=15

Misc Skills: Animal training.

Equipment: Laptop, Cell phone.

Weapons: Silver stiletto daggar.

History: Anything before her turning was a mystery. Extremely young upon her mothers death who took any information about her father with her. Stuck in a orphange at the tender age of ten. Frightful nightmares each night left her withdrawn from others and hidden beneath the sheets of her bed during the day with a sickness that seemed to only get worse as time drew on. The one night she remembered awaking during the feeding, the elderly man suckling at her delicate throat and perhaps out of some strange perverse thought he had turned her and then left her, never returning again.

Time came finally for her to depart the home for lost children, closed because of the mysterious deaths and disappearances of people. Street smarts came fast as she used her young girlish looks and sharp maturing mind to feed upon the poor blokes who targeted children. Reversing their perverted act as she used each one to sate her cravings.

One lone rich woman befriended her, thinking the young looking girl a natural quick study. Having no children of her own she went to work aiding in a quick education to civilize Bruxa before sending her off to the school for further teachings, quoting she needed to learn her place in this world. Wishing Bruxa a better life than the street urchin she thought she was.

Any thing else? Super Powered Rocket Chair.

2//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet Empty Re: //Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:21 am

admin

admin
Admin

Thank you for Joining Caislin Hallows, please enjoy your stay

//Updated//Bruxa Vipir Character Sheet Seal_o10

https://caislinhallows.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum