Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]] Empty Making The Day Count [[Merisa's Return]] Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Springs crisp cool breeze, pulling from the beaches of Ireland moving through the forest like a snake through grass. Reaching the walls of Caislin Hallows bursting into bundles of cool wind that graced the grounds of the castle as it was caught in sunlight then drenched with warmth and forced to become a warm welcoming to forms outside of the school itself. The courtyard, always a place where forms have gathered and become a friendly reminder of times that have passed and times that were awaiting to come.

Here is where Merisa could be found, once again sitting on the edge of the fountain’s concrete. The form leaned with curiosity to the waters of the fountain, slush was the tops of the water slowly thawing from Old Man Winters deathly touch. It was an usual day, the woman was actually wearing shoes, not just shoes, but heavy black boots that made their way up to her knees tops covered with a slight touch of furry fabric. Covered in dark grey Capri pants that held tight to the females form, the slight curve of the muscles in the legs made the metal touches from the Capri pants burst into the sunlight with a slight shine. All topped off with a lengthy silver jacket, held in the middle by a grey belt that touched with a bright gold color to fashion the rest of the dark clothing off with a bit of a shine.

Since her days in Caislin Hallows, she had now been subsidized into short brown curly locks that barely touched her shoulders yet bounced around her face like those of a doll. Mismatched hues of blue and white stared back into themselves in the cold icy waters of the fountain, pale skin flushed with a soft pink color from the sudden burst of cold wind that greeted the form with not a single moments hint. Blondish brown locks ruffled and danced with the winds gentle touch for only a moment before it finally gave in to set in silence and stillness. A deep sigh came from the young woman as the mismatched hues burst open and stared wide into the main gate of the school.

The large wooden doors every student and teacher had to come through to gain entrance into the halls of Caislin Hallow. Such stories these walls would tell if they could only speak or transverse words through another. One small pale hand stretched out and touched against the cold slab of stone that she sat upon, only retrieving most recent history from what this stone has encountered, the clairvoyant could see a few new faces that made their way in. A female teacher and a Holly Wood young man then a few others that followed after them as the days moved on. How strange that this was all she could retrieve for the moment, but better a little bit than too much.

A shake of the shortened blondish brown locks was all the came from the woman for one last touch as the form stood from the seat it had taken on the stone of the fountain. Glancing upwards at the beauty that was the statues of the fountain placed a curious smile against faded pink lips making the pale face light up with slight joy. There was always travelers coming in and out of this area, perhaps like times before she would find a new face here basking in sunlight.

http://www.freewebs.com/smokingscharacterprofiles

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum