Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Come one come all! Time to Prep for the Ball! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Come one come all! Time to Prep for the Ball! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Come one come all! Time to Prep for the Ball! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Come one come all! Time to Prep for the Ball! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Come one come all! Time to Prep for the Ball! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Come one come all! Time to Prep for the Ball! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Come one come all! Time to Prep for the Ball! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Come one come all! Time to Prep for the Ball! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Come one come all! Time to Prep for the Ball! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Come one come all! Time to Prep for the Ball! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Come one come all! Time to Prep for the Ball! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Come one come all! Time to Prep for the Ball! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Come one come all! Time to Prep for the Ball! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Come one come all! Time to Prep for the Ball! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Come one come all! Time to Prep for the Ball! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Come one come all! Time to Prep for the Ball!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Red carpet flooded the hallway licking the stone as the silk lead a trail into the welcoming doors of Formalities. Rose petals curled along the carpet creating an alluring charm, bringing the willing into her fantasy. This was her home, her sanctuary, a bliss reunion to all who yearned to take part in such festivities. This was her dream for a unified world, as lords and ladies bow and curtsey, loving themselves, loving all. A world of respect and dignity.

The carpet unrolled until the center of the dance floor. Margo wore a black buttoned down shirt. The sleeves forming a few inches below her shoulders as the sleeves were loose devouring her slender arms. The shirt ended above her knees as she wore a white corset above the shirt. Black ribbon laced her within, the ribbon tying in a small bow as the tails of the ribbon curled above her navel. Her perky breasts lifted as her thin line of cleavage hidden for modestly. Her ivory legs were covered whit a black flowing skirt. Her blonde hair was brushed as a ponytail was made. As it wrapped behind her right ear. Her mane rested along her shoulder, the curling strands flicking down her front.

Transparent clouds of almond surrounded Margo as the perfume splashed along her frame. Her lips were painted a soft pink as her porcelain cheeks blotted with rose hinted blush. Her back was facing the front door as her elbows were bent, fingers above her head as her pale eyes looked above. Hovering overhead were the circular tables as she organized the room. Each placing still, frozen as tables crossed paths as the traffic within the ceiling flowed. Chair scurried along the floor as they followed the movements of the tables, searching for the shadows, as if they were looking up at the bellies of the oak.

Her voice rang out as she called to the room as she spoke to the furniture. “My darlings quick in step, quick in pace. Tables within the center of the floor, a circle darlings not a square.” Margo smiled as she turned her head, staring at the chairs, in fear they scattered as the tables lowered. Margo puckered her plump lips taking pity on the chairs. “Halt” The tables waited to be instructed as Margo walked over to the chairs as they became wallflowers, trembling as the back of the chairs pressed against the wall.

As she walked her hips pivoted as her heels clicked along the floor. She lowered herself placing her hands on her knees as her eyes widened as the corners of her mouth curled up into a passionate smile. “Oh darlings, nothing shall happen, I am here. For you are in such importance to me. For without you, how can a maiden sit? How can a lord due his duty in pushing her towards the table? Be with me.” The chairs came out as one brave former tree moved behind Margo scooping her up as she sat.

Margo laughed as she tilted her head looking over the side of the chair. “My what use you have! See darling, see your promise!” Margo looked up at the posing tables as she blushed slightly. “Continue my darlings, lower yourselves, for a table and chair make such a fine pair, so adoring you both are as opposites attract. Huddle close for the time is near, take your places as the chairs are pushed into the edges of the table, the union complete as Margo found herself within the center circle.

Her seat facing the open door as her pale eyes waited for the possibilities. The tea kettle poured her a cup as she raised the cup in silent toasting. “A union indeed within the room, as for the ball lords and ladies unite, encouraging the sexes to follow their hearts, and enjoy the fomforts and guidance Margo would offer. Extending her hands to the other classes, wanting to give each class a duty as the masquerade would be a school affair in honor of all.

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

With grace the form moved through the halls, with a soft tapping of wooden heels against the beautiful marble floor. She was almost too giddy to be joining Margo and the others in the preparation of the ball to come. She could already imagine the beauty, as she strolled down the hallway and made her way through the empty passage. Hands rolled down to smoothen the gorgeous bright white dress, that seemed to glow with every step. The top was tight, granting breathing room for her chest, as it dazzled with gems of diamond and ruby, in shapes of the moons and stars , strewn about her neck. The newly refreshed look of ashy blonde hair, that Sellar seemed to compliment the most was loose around her neck, but tied back by just a bit of it as it held back her bangs from her face, allowing the bright tones of golden brown to glimmer the paled face. The softened white dress flared out along the sides, and into a bush mass of material it made her form seem almost too curved. The clicking of her wooden heels against the floor, would come from the white leather look of heels, that again, with three straps wrapped up and around her legs, forming to hold against the garter belt.

Still the woman seemed to walk with such ease as she moved through the halls, black gloved hands raised to adjust the veil that wrapped around her shoulders, baring little cover for her shoulders, upper back, and chest. The dazzling light of her silver jewelry on her neck, around her gloved wrists, and over her gloved fingers gave her look that star-gazing professor look. She moved to where the sheet said to enter, through the doors she pushed open and took a step through watching in amazement as tables, chair and the like danced around the room like it was nothing at all. Taking a deep breath in, she could only stand there in amazement as the smell of magic in the air was thick, almost too thick until she realized that magic was just another part of the daring dance of two. And whom did she spot standing in the middle of all this magic and beauty, none other than Margo Danae. Sitting on a chair with a tea kettle just at her side.

With a smile richer than life she moved towards Margo with soft strides and her hands open as she approached Margo. Stopping a few feet away from her, Chevok curtsied to Margo with her head bent down as she took a deep breath for but a moment before rising back to her full stance. ’’Hello dear Margo, I must thank you for taking an interest in all of this, and allowing me to be apart of it. As you asked, I am having the telescopes brought by a young gentleman later on as he has agreed to do such a favor for me.’’ She took a look around with a soft sigh as she only shook her head, then once again smiled at Margo with that delightful cherished lippy smile she had. ’’My dear, it seems you’ve done all the work in here as is! Well, you and your fine compadres’ of table and chair. Congratulations to you and your friends.’’

Her pale eyes locked onto the visitor as the beautiful maiden parted the doors entering Margo’s reality. Margo bowed her head as the woman curtsied before her. The professor of Formals watched the woman’s pose as she brought her hands to coil along the base of her tea cup as she took a long drink. Margo slowly lowered the cup as she listened to the adoring Lady Fair. “Lady Chevok it is an honor to be before you, gazing up at such a precious little flower. So beautiful as the petals of the first blooming white rose. So lovely to see you. Welcome to my home.”

Margo turned her head as she nodded her head to the chair for it to pull out for the other woman. “Forgive me milady for not having a Lord pull and push the chair for you, a woman should never do such an act, so please allow the chair to do it for you. Come sit with me as we share visions of the ball. I am delighted to hear you are moving forward with the telescopes, for a darkened sky to be quilted with stars. So romantic, as the students and teachers marvel at such a sight.”

She felt the passion of emotion surrounding the event. Her vision coming true. Margo reached for an empty cup as she plucked it from its saucer as she poured Lady Chevok some tea. Adding a few spoonfuls of sugar she twirled the spoon to blend the concoction. “Cinnamon and Ginger my dear.” Margo looked over the woman once more as Margo stared the other professor directly into her eyes. “So Milady does such a maiden have a Sir to lead her to count the stars?” Margo giggled as she winked playfully towards Lady Chevok.

The other scholar was warm and delightful, so pure as she dressed with grace. “A beautiful flower such as yourself shall have hundreds of admirers, pick only one Milady to uproot you, plucking you from being grounded, to carry you off with such delicate touch, to keep you safe, to keep you well. For a wilting flower is lost and distraught. Never allow another to make you feel that way. Always be in bloom milady.”

Margo enjoyed seeing others mingling, finding love. Finding each other. As souls intertwine creating a hybrid soul. So romantic, how romantic? Margo loved them all.

Vincent Tanibaze

Vincent Tanibaze
No Rank
No Rank

Oh yeah. I remember that I have to return this tray to her. So I better do this now. Vincent would nod slightly at this as a hand raise only to cup his chin. Thinking of where is the class that the Formalities teacher…teaches. “Now where?” He wander down the hallway inside the castle. Not only he’s going to formalities class to give the silver tray back to her, but Vincent can possibly help on the ball by selecting the music for the wondrous event. After all, he’s a talented musician after all and he’ll provide help, if necessary.

He comes into a halt as his almond orbs is slowly closed only to take a deep breath and exhale softly. Maybe he’s feeling a bit nervous about this. Sure, it is just a little meeting for introduction and provide help for the ball, but nervousness starts to kick in. It took the music professor a moment or two to calm himself and casually moving to the hallway.

His attire is basically the same attire that he wore when he’s at the classroom. Besides, it’s the appropriate taste of the Englishman. His creamy cotton fiber long-sleeve shirt that covers his lean muscular built. The shirt has a light frill on the upper chest as well as the light puff on those shoulders. Covering his creamy shirt is the vest of Cardinal red that fits all to snugly around his form. The vest has a tail that goes down to the lower thigh. Complementing that clothing is his darkish brown pants that also hangs down to his ankles. His shoes are of a brown leather loafers with black socks to compliment those shoes. Almond locks of hair seem to have been brushed before coming here.

He also carries his black violin case with him at all times along with the silver tray on his other hand. The musician continues to walking down the halls, remembering the directions that was on the flyer, till he gaze to the door for only a moment. He press his hand, that’s holding the violin case, against the door only to open. What he saw was a total amazement for this musician as he takes a couple of steps. “I don’t believe…” The oval-rimmed specs seems to slip right to the tip of his nose only to have his hand to push his glasses back close to his face. He cannot help, but be amazed by this. Inanimate object dancing about like a festival going about. To Vincent, it was sheer amazement to see this. It is as if the chairs and the table are moving in tempo and Lady Margo is the conductor.

A smile seems to show on his face of his for a slight second before return back and clearing his throat. Then, his almond orbs seems to gaze right at Lady Margo and one other right in the middle seeing that they are enjoying themselves. He closes his eyes only to take a deep breath and exhales softly, calming himself. Though both Lady Margo and the other graceful woman are exceptionally gorgeous in their attire to make him blush slightly on both of his cheeks. He looks at both of them and their attires. The word that comes into mind was,Stunning. Simply stunning. Still, he has to remain ever to vigilant. Vincent would calmly approach to the two of them in the middle.

It took only a moment for Vincent to kindly take a bow to two of these lovely ladies, then his attention turns to Lady Margo. “Tis nice to see you again, Margo is it?” His voice has the hint of a British accent, but its kind and yet, warm-hearted. “I really like what you did to your classroom. Top-notch work I say. Oh! I’m here to return this to you. My students and I seemed to be hungry and finished the cookies right away. They are delicious. That, and I humbly thank you for allowing me to taking part of the ball.” He would kindly give Margo the silver tray, if she would have it back. Almond orbs would look at the two stunning maidens as he would stand there like any gentleman would.

As another entered her eyes turned slowly. Smiling in return as Vincent approached. Returning the tray so prompt as he came forward her torso twisted looking directly at the man. Her voice a plush coo. Rich with grace. Her slender digits plucked the tray from his hand as the coat rack waddled forward, delicately pulling the tray out of Margo’s hands as she smiled in thank you for the noble deed. The coat rack extended its hook inquiring if Vincent would like the rack to take the violin case as well. The head of the coat rack lowered in stance as he faceless knob hovered eye level with the scholar. Margo giggled lightly at the action.

“Forgive him Lord Tanibaze, Rack tends to be a gentleman forgetting the boundaries between living and non. I never call him an inanimate object, he sours at the thought. Mind yourself Rack, give the Lord space please.” The coat rack moved a limb to wrap around Vincent’s shoulders posing with the man as if standing beside a prestigious colleague. The coat rack took a few steps back as the corners of her plump lips curled upward.

“Thank you milord for returning my belongings, it is appreciated that you came, much use of your talents would be adored. We have so much to discuss.” Margo turned her head to unoccupied seat as the chair pulled out before him. “May we have the privilege in enjoying your company?” Margo looked at Mary-Lynn and winked lightly at the Lady Fair. “This is Professor Chevok, a stunning woman who blooms as the brightest rose, all the flowers within the garden are envious of her charm.” Margo nodded at her name reassuring him of his correct assumption.

A tea cup turned upright as the kettle lifted off its post, like a guard in position the kettle fulfilled the pouring duty as the brew trickled, filling the brim of the empty cup. A spoon dove into the sugar bowl adding two sugars, the spoon dipped slowly into Vincent’s tea cup as the spoon danced mixing the concoction. The spoon shivered as it lifted sprinkling the remaining tea back into the pool. The spoon landed back in its own resting place as Margo raised her cup bowing her head to the Professor.

“Lady Chevok, this is Lord Tanibaze. Professor of the stars meet Professor of music.” Margo giggled warmly as she took a sip. Her eyes widened before the artist as she lowered her cup. Her head turning to the closet as the door slowly peeled open. “I have gifts for you milord!” Margo cleared her throat as a cello, flute, and harp glided out. The instruments carried their extensions as a bow and music stands followed. Surrounding Vincent as he sat Margo chanted her head as she looked into Vincent’s eyes.

“Milord, this is Cello, Flute, Harp, they are my own personal musicians. With Formalities I teach dancing, these are my finest professionals milord. If their services are required to accompany you in your own finest work it would be honor to mold them into your orchestra. I do hope you play for us at the ball. How lovely will it be to twirl at the guidance of your beautiful work.” Her voice was charming as she was thrilled to have two professors assisting in the preparation of the ball.

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

As Margo introduced herself and played asunder on the emotional strings that Chevok seemed to be lacking these days, she couldn’t help but let a smile spread across her lips. ’’Dear Margo, a pleasure to meet you as well lovely, I am slightly upset to see that I am the first to arrive though. I do hope others are coming to join as time moves on. To create a fest that is beautiful and accepting, takes all the souls and love of everyone that would show an interest in such beauty.’’ After he spoke, the chair that was enticed with magic pulled and presented itself, so she sat only to give a nod of her head. ’’Thank you dear.’’ Clearly she spoke to the chair as it had helped her seating.

With a soft chuckle her head gave a nod, only to become distracted with her hands , lifting the dress only slightly as her knee bent and crooked over her leg, crossing as she sat upright looking upon the room, then once again to Margo as she sat lovely next to Chevok. With a soft sigh escaping through plush painted lips, her head gave a nod. ’’Life may stand still for moments at a time, but the stars always move and in this we must keep out eyes on the stars above or we shall lose a moment we can never regain…Ahh the beauty of such complex beings only grants us a few hours every night to enjoy and compliment her beauty.’’

Her attention once more drawn to Margo as her eyes laid upon the cup of tea that Margo was pouring and with a smile she nodded her head and took hold of the cup before Margo demanded the attention of her eyes, with a slight smirk laying upon her lips her head only shook as she took a sip of the Cinnamon and Ginger tea. ’’Oh dear Margo, you give to much credit where it is not deserved. I alas have no suitor as of yet, as my love belongs but to the stars and moons above. Space is my lover, and he has always been there for me…’’ Once again she took a sip from the mixture of flavors and enjoyed the relaxing and soothing taste of the tea. Her head could only shake as Margo went on about lovers embrace, detailing it like a garden of flowers.

’’Even as my love for the stars can not be matched by anyone’s single touch, it does not dismay from what may come, or who may come…Perhaps before the Ball has started, a suitor will come to the stars and present himself like the elegant creature he may be…’’ Then her eyes moved to Margo’s giving a very strange grin, almost devilish in nature, something very strange to be seen on Chevok’s face as she was not but filled with love and care for every small thing in the Universe. ’’What of you lovely? Surely one constructing the balance of love and matchmaking could not be but surrounded by gentle and loving suitors who find themselves lost and captivated in all that makes Margo…Margo.’’

Then another came into the room, properly dressed and quite the looker for an older gentleman belonging to Caislin Hallows, with a proper smile on her lips as the man approached and bowed to Margo and herself. Still with the smile on her lips she could only shake her head as Margo went on once again calling Chevok a flower, and a most beautiful one at that. A soft touch of red touched against the paled face and she only shook her head for a moment. ’’Pleasure to meet you Lord Tanibaze, Professor of Music.’’ She stood for a moment, and held her hand out towards Tanibaze in her gloved white hand and awaited a moment for his hand to meet with hers.

CelestineJohanRavnos

CelestineJohanRavnos
No Rank
No Rank

Steady, boy. It isn't the end of the world. Just a chance to make things right. Relax already. Celestine chided himself, trying to calm his nerves. Smartly dressed in his black pants, white shirt, green sweater and sporting a black jacket to up the level of formality. He had just come from the library and figured now was the time to be as formal and polite as he could get.

Celestine took a deep breath and released it, trying to will himself to remove the tense muscles in his neck. He quickly shifted his neck left and right, hearing some refreshing pops as the muscles came loose as did the tension in the neck alone. He sighed with temporary relief and finally entered those fateful doors.

Upon the first he saw happened to be Professor Margo to whom he gave a cheery smile and a new professor who seemed....artsy somehow. Something about the man gave a calm demeanor as one of the arts. Not just painting. He felt the air of music around the man. Perhaps he played the viola or related instrument. He always loved the sound it could create. He waved his hand rather informally and waved in the air, losing his sense of formal greetings.

"Professor Chevok. Pleasure to see you again! Oh, I did enjoy our last outing. I do hope you take us to enjoy perhaps a lunar eclipse in the future. I promise not to distract your students next time." The spoony librarian gave a small, informal bow full of humor and good memories. He turned to new character and gave a nod of his head. "Ahh. You seem familiar, but I don't think we've met. I'm Celestine Johan Ravnos. Local Librarian Extraordinaire. Pleasure to meet you."

As he waited for the mans introductions, he caught Margo's eyes. His own eyes widened and was quickly directed away from her. His head immediately came down out of embarrassment, and he gave a small smile out of kindness to the other man, finding the spot behind him most interesting though it gave the impression of being rapt at attention.

Vincent Tanibaze

Vincent Tanibaze
No Rank
No Rank

As the tray is plucked from Vincent’s hand, his attention turns to the coat rack next to him. His attention turns to the hook that the rack extended. Then Margo explained to him that Rack tends to be a gentleman. “Ah. I see.” A smile seems to show against his lips as a humble laugh escapes from it. His attention went to the Rack, as it wrap its limb against his shoulder to posing with him as a prestigious colleague.

Wow! That was…insightful… Anyway, the violin case stays with me, but thank you though.” He was at the loss of words as he cannot help but to be amazed by the coat rack. It probably has to do with the amount of magic that’s going on around here. Almond orbs gaze over to the one named Lady Chevok. A kind smile seems to show against his lips as he sees her white gloved hand extend out.

Should I be a gentleman and kiss her hand? No, that would be too forward for me. Maybe a simple handshake would suffice. He takes a deep breath and exhales softly. He extends his hand and gently attempts wraps his digits around her gloved hand only for a light handshake. Her gloved is as smooth as silk. “A pleasure to meet you as well Lady Chevok, Professor of the stars and Lady Margo is correct that you are quite a stunning woman. A sight to behold!

Soon, his fingers moves from her gloved hand only to turn his attention over to Lady Margo, “I would love to.” Remaining ever vigilant, he sees the unoccupied chair before him. “Ah! Well, thank you.” A nervous chuckle is made as he is speaking to the chair. Sitting down comfortably and adjusting himself, he placed the black violin case against his lap. ”Indeed. You said that you wanted my talents?“ To think that Lady Margo needed his musical talents, but he wonders what for. Oh! That’s right for the ball that she’s preparing. His attention turns to the works of pouring tea.

Amazing. Simply amazing. With that smile still showing, he’d take hold of the teacup filled with tea that Lady Margo is holding. A bow from his head is made, “Thank you so kindly.” As Vincent takes a small sip from the cup. His gaze goes over to Lady Margo saying that she has gift for this talented musician.

A brow is raised ever so slightly, “Gifts?” Just as Vincent is about to continue on, those almond orbs saw a cello, flute, and harp surrounding the musician. Then, he sees a bow and music stand and realized that Lady Margo wants to mold them into his orchestra. Vincent gently place the teacup against the empty coaster as he picks up the violin case and place it beside him. A hand is placed against his chin only to ponder some thought into it. Still, the gaze moves at each of the instruments before him, inspecting them.

An orchestra you say.” The words was fleeting like snow as Vincent moves to the music stand, “An orchestra is an orchestra. A symphony is a symphony. I’ve…haven’t done any orchestra as a conductor, but I have been in a couple of them.

Once he reached towards the music stand, "Music is my talent. It is something that I’ve excelled at. To mold these three finest professionals takes times, effort, and dedication. To think that a charming women such as Lady Margo has asked me to conduct an orchestra.” His attentions turns to Lady Margo and Lady Chevok with a kindly bow against his waist. “It would be a honor to make an orchestra. That, and I’ll will also play for all of you at the ball. Possibly a solo piece from the professor of music. I will not let you down, and I’ll do my best to make an orchestra with such elegant and grace.

His attention turns to the kind man wearing clothes of formality. He says that he’s familiar to the musician, so he’d move close to the man, who name is Celestine. “Pleasure to meet you Celestine Ravnos, and I don’t think I seen you from somewhere. Oh well. My name is Vincent Tanibaze, Professor of music.” A hand would kind extend forward to see if Celestine would accept the handshake or not.

Margo rested her chin modestly within her shoulder. Burying the lower portion of her lips as she listened to Mary-Lynn. A slender hand moved to press along her chest lightly shocked by such question. “Oh my Ladyship I feel such a question makes me melt! I am Cupid, using a harp instead of a bow. Striking the cords of charming lullabies to lay a beating still. For when you love, you are living, no other signs of symptoms of life is needed to assure you. What a beautiful thought, to love someone so much you wish them to love you for life! To say such a morbid thing as I shall love you to death is rather cruel, than what my adoring lady? What does come next after death? Is there love?”

Margo puckered her lips as she turned her head, removing the bashful play as she became direct. “Cupid is never met to love my darling scholar! Cupid is off to grant others the gift of love. I do wish you love, for all your life my darling flower, for to wish you to love until death, I grow mournful of the phrase.” She moved her hands to lightly glide along Mary’s hand. Margo was coaxing the woman with sympathy. As Vincent took his seat Margo looked at him as the instruments came forward. She sighed heavily as she watched the Musician.

“Lord Vincent I do hope you forgive us ladies for chatting away with such words. I do yearn that your own poetic tolerance was able to be spared for just another moment. I become conflicted with the world, with the race for courtship, marriage, all questing for that Ever After! I long for all to love, however long the length of it is not mine to thread, for even the greatest of seamstresses press firmly along the silk to iron out the wrinkles, yet once the gown is made, once it is worn, it shall be in fact wrinkled again. Does the seamstress than have to iron the product once more? Surely the redundancy causes such plague! Love is an epidemic, no magic serum can grant one such separation. For you cannot live without love, if so, you are never truly living.”

Margo paused her words as Celestine entered. Margo’s chest rose and fell quickly as she smiled at the man. Her mind at a standstill as she distracted her cheeks from turning red. A lady must only blush when confronted. Celestine would cause hers cheeks to blot with anger not of embarrassment. Margo won their battle, however the war was far from over, he carried with him no armor nor shield. He seemed awkward as he moved towards the group to introduce himself. Margo poured another cup of tea as she extended the cup for the Librarian.

“Good day Milord, The Keeper of Books, I do hope you have been well. Come join us as Lord Vincent, and Lady Mary-Lynn are advisors for the Masquerade. Now before we talk of songs and stars, I feel that we must come up with a theme. I feel as thought a theme worth fitting should be Hidden Love. Let us imagine, the sky so dark, the twinkling stars create a halo over our heads, candles are lit, a pathway of roses! Each Lady Fair wearing a mask, each Lord claims he is in fact Lord of the Dance, where the quiet one eyes the snoot. A prince with a peasant! So many to chose, so many to love! Now my Advisors, Members of the Court! Speak up what have you to say? At the strike of Midnight, masks pull apart, seeing the truth behind the distraction! Love is blind! Love is a fool! Let us love foolishly, blindly, so simply.”

Passion lingering within the air as Margo spoke. Words tugging along each ear, whispering with determined temptation. Margo rose her tea cup as she bowed her head lightly. Her lips curling into a smile before taking a long sip. Her eyes looking at each before her.

CelestineJohanRavnos

CelestineJohanRavnos
No Rank
No Rank

Celestine nodded and silently took the cup from Margo with his left hand. Barely allowing his eyes to meet hers to show some thanks.

Celestine kindly took the the musicians hand in a firm, but not overbearing handshake. He didn't want to attempt to show any harm to the man's hands knowing how important they were to the musician. It is a pleasure to meet you Vincient. I do hope to hear you play sometime.

He turned back to Margo and pondered the request. A theme? Hidden love huh. Well, Celestine hadn't loved in quite some time so a part of him felt unsure if such a theme was appropriate. Still, he was impressed with the image Margo painted with words. It tugged his heart and again he looked away. Still, he was not to stay silent. "Hidden Love Under Moonlight," Celestine suggested without thinking. He quickly took a sip of the tea, enjoying the taste as he once did before elaborating. "Love is blind and also a fool. One that is crazed more-so by the light of the full moon in 'membrance of stolen kisses and silent moments. Of passionate embraces and solemn promises." Celestine nibbled upon his lower lip, wondering what the response might be.

Last edited by CelestineJohanRavnos on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled "promises")

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

The atmosphere was all but perfect as it filtered in with great minds that seem to click at the instance of true spoken words and not ramblings. It was a nice and formal introduction between them, and there would be nothing else that Chevok could ask for as she pressed hands with Vincent Tanibaze. Still Margo’s luring of words could be felt like hot little blankets against her face. With a sheepish smile her attention turned to Margo as only the faintest hint of the edge of her tongue would be seen. ’’You give me more credit than is deserved Margo dear.’’ With that she stepped aside and listened as the two started sprouting about music.

After shaking Professor Tanibaze’s hand she returned back to her seat next to Margo and once again gathered the tea cup within her hands, lifting it to her nose only to inhale the rich scent of Ginger and Cinnamon. The other two talked about using Vincent’s talent of the musical art and using him and Margo’s enchanted musical friends for a sort of orchestra. It’d be quite an interesting treat to behold during such a festive little ball. Then once again her ears fell to the poetry of Margo’s words with love Chevok could all but shake her head as she listened. The words Margo spoke were true, yet needed no added words to confirm this.

Then Celestine, the young man that had been on her field trip earlier that year spoke up and with a soft sigh Chevok’s head shook just slightly as one after another poetry dripped from these peoples lips and she could only sit in amazement as she took a few sips of the tea that was made for her, once again legs crossing beneath the white spread of cloth that made the dress. She had not come with words of lace and soothing scents, nor had she brought the marksmanship of music. She sat within the group only watching, always listening as they spoke of the ball and which theme would be used. Then as Celestine spoke of one of the choices her mind started work like gears. ’’I must agree with dear Sir Ravnos. Only beneath the gentle touch of moonlight and stars, cascaded with touches of gold and red as fires burned deeper than the lust of our hearts. Only there gathered in lace and wood, will the night come alive with the love that could burn within.’’

She took a moment, to compile herself once again within the chair quickly turning to put the tea cup back in its nestled spot on the table. Folding her hands back into the white primed lap and leaned only slightly forwards from her seat as she listened then took in a deep breath looking at those around her. ’’A masquerade to hide the faces, reveal no names as the night goes on, only in the moonlight will the truth come to be. Hidden away in the field of dreams, dusted by stardust.’’ Another deep breath went into Chevok and she leaned back into her chair, arms leaned over the arms of the chair as she thought for a moment on what it would really look like.

Vincent Tanibaze

Vincent Tanibaze
No Rank
No Rank

A nod comes his way, “I’ll be sure to make a performance for the ball and it’s a pleasure to meet you once again.” His hand kindly moves from his, knowing from the fact that these hands make music all the same. His attention turns to both Lady Margo and Lady Chevok as Vincent returns to his seat in a kindly matter. Those almond orbs turns his attention to Lady Margo and those words of love. Those words seems so true to the musician’s ear as he cannot help but to feel giddy all inside.

Though, he knows about love from reading books and watching the tele about it, he hadn’t felt the burning desire to love someone that was dear to him. A hand reach towards his teacup, gently picking it up as it reach towards his lips only to take a light sip from the teacup. As he took a sip, he kindly listens to a theme worthy for this grand ball. Hidden Love. Love that’s hidden beneath the mean where a Lord and a Lady go hand in hand to dance the night away.

It is as if from the fairy tale. A lovely tale of lovers dance about with no idea of one another. Such a splendid idea for the theme of the dance. Almond orbs gaze at Lord Ravnos and Lady Chevok while clearly listening to their suggestion of the Hidden Love theme which both of them are simply intriguing to say at least. Still, their suggestion for this is admirable to adore. Vincent’s mind wanders a bit only to imagine what is it to be loved. After reading much books about it, he came to the understanding of what love means.

I say, I have to agree with Sir Ravnos. Love is such a grandiose word. Love can take many forms and as Sir Ravnos put it. Love is blind and a fool.” He puts the teacup right back to the coaster gently while continuing, “A ball where the lord and the lady are hand in hand. The lady fair with their mask to hide their faces as well as their lords. Dancing the night away as if they were in a dream. A dream filled with love and passion. Then, at the stroke of midnight, the truth comes out as their masks are removed to reveal their faces as their eyes gaze underneath the moonlit glow. In retrospect, I agree with both Lady Chevok and Sir Ravnos." Exhaling softly from saying his peace as Vincent would leans himself back on the chair and carefully looks at the three of them.

Fingers laced along her lap, fingers tangling. Silk digits grinding along the knuckles as she looked at the door. Her eyes widened as if in a trance of absorption as she listened to each bell, ringing their piece, granting all admirers the essence of tranquil thought, words became action as they described a verse, spoken with compassion, spoken with unified acceptance. How quaint the masters plotted their battle plan, marking the pieces along the grid.

Her chest rose and fell as she listened in silence. Her neck slowly twisted in direction of the chamber members as she smiled, the corners of her lips almost drowning with delight. She whispered to each as she commended their brilliance. “May the ship of concept leave the harbor of process as we have achieved a step within the plan. Crusaders of Love my darlings! Devoted Poets of the Arts! The ship carries us onward to our destiny, sailing for that night of bliss. To love the meaning of love my darlings, we shall expose it! Love not Lust! Glory not loss! For darlings we are the Makers of Love, we are the founders of this paradise.”

Margo unpeeled her hands as she placed a hand along her chest while the other, twisted at her wrist as the chair pulled out allowing the scholar to get up. She walked around the table, gliding as she went back to looking at the door. Speaking to her guests. She stopped before Vincent as she kneeled down. Her chin resting along his shoulder as her head chanted as she leaned on him. Calling to him for his inspiration. Declaring the three Crusaders saviors.

“ I thank thee Conductor, for leaving his mark, rising his wand as his guidance instructed the harmonious plucking of passion and of love. So confident as he raises his weapon to defeat the embers of lust. Fire and brimstone would melt the soul as the conductor chills the air, silencing the cruel with his dignity. I Knight you The Creator of the Ears! For with your sound, we will hear your love.” Margo turned her gaze as she winked at Vincent before pulling away.

Margo stood back up as she walked over to Lady Chevok. “I thank thee Navigator, for using the stars to plot the coordinates of love, the stars sparkling as she speaks for the silence of the night, turning the blackened sky, so numb and out of reach. Feminine hands brushing the air, combing through the sky. The Lady Fair and all her marvels align the stars like lanterns guiding those to love. I Knight you The Visionary of Eyes! With your ability to see the world and all that is around us, we see the love within this world, we see what you love.” Margo placed her lips along Mary-Lynn’s cheek kissing the woman softly.

“For with your eyes you are blinded by your perfection Milady, for all others can nod for they see what I see and what you do not my Navigator. Trust others for you are so pure.”

Margo walked towards Celestine as she rejected the past nights quarrel. As she stopped before him she knelt beside him. She placed her elbows along the arm of his chair as she used her palms as support as she cradled her chin within her arms.

I thank thee, the Scribe, reading the reflections off of parchment. As the papers describe the meaning of love. So romantic as we fantasize. As you are the middle between the Navigator and Conductor. With their ears, with their eyes, we can feel and know the truth behind the written words. I Knight you the Historian of Love. Through your knowledge and wisdom you can reassure that the feeling of love is not foreign, but adored by all.”

Margo slowly pulled away as she took her seat once more. “For a night of masked love, for a familiar strangers embrace, for the joy of the night, as chemistry ignites. Love is not blind my darlings, for we see it, we have the Navigator on our side. Love is not lust for we have the Historian who can separate by definition of the two. Love is not forceful it is harmonious and soft, just as the music that aids in a lover’s dance. A courting shall begin my darlings, as we are the court, the crew on our ship the masked students as they travel to a new world with a new outlook for a better tomorrow.”

Margo smiled as she took a long slow sip of tea.

CelestineJohanRavnos

CelestineJohanRavnos
No Rank
No Rank

Celestine enjoyed the atmosphere after walking in. It was most enjoyable and unexpected. He suddenly felt relaxed. He felt empowered as well being approved by his peers. An idea which had suddenly came to him without forethought or mental prelude. He felt hot under the praise and blushed for it despite his general calm.

The ball was being built from the ground up. The music was being planned by Professor Vincent. Professor Chevok would probably plot the art behind it given her love for the stars. He, what could Celestine also contribute. Books? Knowledge? He had known love once, and it was the monster before he who took it away. The act that turned him into the monster to further hunt.

His mind was brought back to reality Margo's presence before him. She had a way about her. Somehow she made herself known in a room without words. Suddenly, he was labeled a scribe. Nights before, it was Knight and once again Knight following. Historian of Love? Seriously? It had been forever since he loved. He sipped his own tea and wondered. This woman wanted to start a courtship? This was starting to be confusing. He kept quiet and listened.

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

Margo, Margo Margo… She was always a beautiful soul to come into contact with, but the problem still existed. Formalities was a distraction to the entire scale of them setting up a ball, even trying to figure out where it would be held was becoming more of a hassle than anything. But Chevok sat there with not but a smile on her face as she watched Margo go towards Vincent. Like a Siren she called out, beckoning any takers to listen to fainted words. Margo did have quite a way with men, entrapping them in songs of words and lace. Her head only shook to push these thoughts from her mind, it was true though the words she spoke, which only made Chevok repeat towards Dear Vincent, ’’Creator of Ears, and Lord of Music…’’ Her words were soft and almost dull in comparison of everything that was happening.

The steps were soft, almost silent as Chevok’s eyes came to a close, with a soft whimper escaping her lips, arms coming to a close around the white centered form. Holding tightly against herself as Margo whispered words to her, these teasing words of what beauty was and that she, herself was the reason why she found no beauty within herself. Ahh to be selfish was a simple thing, but to be loving, caring and knowing of all the stars in the skies and the beauty that lies beneath it. Perhaps this was the true calling which made Margo call her The Visionary Of Eyes. For she saw all, and presented it all with such heart that nothing would change the beat of a drum. As Margo came in to kiss her cheek, she almost jumped from the sudden closeness but offered nothing but a smile and a softened kiss to Margo’s cheek in return.

Then her attention moved to Celestine who had decided to join them that evening, with a smile she listened as Margo began to explain his part in this game. ’’Historian of Love and all it’s quarrels… Our own William Shakespeare or Edgar Allan Poe….’’ She thought on this once again rolled off into how the actual Ball would be coming about how beautiful the night would actually be. Even when she did speak again, it was soft and gentle, under her breath as if she was hiding from everything and everyone around her. Then her eyes lifted once more and moved to Margo sitting in her chair once again, Chevok was caught standing still but she didn’t mind.

’’So Margo, where will this Ball be held? In The Great Hall? Or perhaps out in the Garden even?’’

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum