Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
A Time for Secrets I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
A Time for Secrets I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
A Time for Secrets I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
A Time for Secrets I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
A Time for Secrets I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
A Time for Secrets I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
A Time for Secrets I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
A Time for Secrets I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
A Time for Secrets I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
A Time for Secrets I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
A Time for Secrets I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
A Time for Secrets I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
A Time for Secrets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
A Time for Secrets I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
A Time for Secrets I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Time for Secrets

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Time for Secrets Empty A Time for Secrets Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Christine had been walking for quite a while, still on the high of being able to spend more time with Ian. She had been gazing at the few shops that littered the town but was unable to find one that would sell the item that she was looking for.

Being brave, gulping down fear that welled up inside her, she managed to stop a person on the side of the street to ask them where she could purchase a type of journal. Instead of going into great detail about it, Christine tried to respect the man's time as much as possible.

Finding herself in the direction that he pointed, she came across a shop. It was quaint and reminded her so much of home. As she pushed through the doors, it was very cluttered and dusty, and extremely quiet. Delicate fingers gripped onto her satchel more tightly as she moved further into the doorway. Gazing at the little paths designated through semi-clean floors, rather than dusty, she moved along, peering at things on the shelf till she found a counter.

Rather than looking around for hours in this tiny shop, she thought it would be best to cut her time in half and ask someone if they had what she was looking for, but she had not seen anyone since she walked through the door. Waiting at the counter, she would glance around before calling out in such a quiet voice, she wasn't sure she was even speaking. "Hello, is anyone there?"

2A Time for Secrets Empty Re: A Time for Secrets Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:07 am

Seamus McGrath

Seamus McGrath
No Rank
No Rank

Of course, near silence was no way to get anyone’s attention. It seemed that the gentle groans of the floorboards beneath her feet offered a louder announcement than her softly spoken greeting and question, but even that was not loud enough to alert the proprietor of the establishment to the presence of a customer. A single silver bell waited upon the counter, its button poised to be pressed so that its chime might beckon the old clerk that owned the shop. Shockingly, given the disarray of the rest of the shop, the counter itself was relatively clear and even well polished, the ancient wood gleaming from the glow of the electric lights scattered around the room. No two lamps seemed to be of the same style, each an intricately crafted and unique artifact. And so, her greeting was answered with silence, the stock her quiet audience.

3A Time for Secrets Empty Re: A Time for Secrets Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:42 pm

She didn't know how long she had stood there, but her patience was wearing thin and the fear that had held her when she first entered the store had now subsided. The light was shining through the dusty windows and glinted off the shiny bell. If she had her ears free, they would have perked up, however, everything that gave her a less than normal appearance was safely tucked away underneath piles of clothes. White tufts of her hair peaked out from underneath the orange and blue beanie that graced her head, and a teal green sweater along with a pair of bright green sweat pants were the choice of clothing she decided to wear.

She let her fingers reach out and ding the small spoke that sat atop the bell, listening to it chime throughout the quiet store. She clutched her diary closer to her chest, waiting to see who, or what...would show their face to her next.

4A Time for Secrets Empty Re: A Time for Secrets Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:32 am

Seamus McGrath

Seamus McGrath
No Rank
No Rank

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” grumbled a voice on the other side of the door behind the counter. A series of dull thumps approached the door before it swung open, the hinges creaking in protest to being used. An old man stood in the open doorway, his head capped by an almost shapeless bundle of brown cloth. “What can I do for you, Miss?” he asked, his blue eyes settling on her. Around his eyes, his wrinkled skin creased even more as he looked her up and down. A shadow of displeasure fell across his face when he realized she wasn’t someone he recognized, but he held his tongue for a moment, as he approached the counter from the other side.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum