Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Its all about having a good time I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Its all about having a good time I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Its all about having a good time I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Its all about having a good time I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Its all about having a good time I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Its all about having a good time I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Its all about having a good time I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Its all about having a good time I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Its all about having a good time I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Its all about having a good time I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Its all about having a good time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Its all about having a good time I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Its all about having a good time I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Its all about having a good time I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Its all about having a good time I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Its all about having a good time

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Its all about having a good time Empty Its all about having a good time Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:47 am

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

Walking down the pathway with his cold teal eyes gazing at the life of this town, this is his first time in town. His cold teal eyes would come to the door that leads to the Morning Star Tavern. He takes a deep breath and exhales softly as one of his hands rise up from inside the pants pocket only to press his hand against wooden door-frame to push it open. When Logan push the door open, a bell chime from above the door. However, the patrons inside the taverns pay no mind to that sound as they are busy socializing and having fun because of that time of year where they are having a good time with one another without a care in the world.. They are busying exchanging their stories to one another while drinking down their quality of alcoholic beverage.

Besides, the sounds of socialization has really bother this lycan such as him. A hand scratches the back of his head some as those cold teal eyes looks around at the patron before he soon realizes that he’s possibly holding up the next person who wants to be inside the tavern. So, he basically steps inside while his hand moves right inside the pants pockets. Some patrons might mistake him as some kind of thug or something, but Logan is just a normal as any other human. Well, not mostly human… The sound of a thud with his boots meets with the wooden floor as he looks around for a suitable place to sit in this drinking establishment.

Though at part of him would probably realize that he is feeling a bit on edge because of all the people that are inside the tavern. Quickly his head shook to get rid of any uneasiness that goes about and finds a round table that looks rather dusty with four wooden chairs around the table. As much as he wanted to lean himself against the wall, he regretfully would place his hand at the back of the chair and slides the chair back. Then, he sits himself down on the wooden chair before scooting himself closer to the table. Now all he has to do is simply wait for the others to arrive while his cold teal eyes looks at this busily tavern. It is rather strange for the humans to socialize and having a good time becuase of this time of month.

http://roleplay-chars.webs.com/logansevillemacconnell.htm

2Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Before he was able to put the words past his lips, Logan had rushed off from the grounds leaving Merisa and Riley in his wake. It was rather confusing, as he would normally thought to walk "hand in hand" towards the merry tavern. Riley would jump to conclusions, with things like 'Maybe it was not such a good idea to suggest a drinking party' or 'Maybe he should of just done a two-fer, since three was considered a crowd' but these ramblings were left pointless and only considered empty arguments as he took the walk slowly towards the Tavern. He was in no real rush, only chasing after Logan for a few steps to realize that he had went and left Merisa at the yard. Scratching the back of his head, he would need to kick himself for his stupidity on a later date. Even he knew that it was not very gentleman like to leave a lady behind, but by the time he traveled across the yard and made it to the road he was already walking towards the town.

Wandering around the streets for only a few moments, he managed to find just what he was looking for: the tavern. Nudging the door open with his foot with a quick jerk, the door would open just enough so that he could squeeze himself right through it. Letting the door shut behind him, he would let the alcoholic smells, the waste of all the rather interestingly smelling compatriots waft over him as he hid the minor distaste as he would take a glance over the tavern. He was looking to see if anyone actually made it, and was going to be very surprised if he was the first one there. After a few glances, he noticed that Logan was in the corner with his own table, possibly looking around for Riley and Merisa to show up. It didn't just dawn on him that Merisa did offer to ride in her car on the way down there, but the part of the walking thing just made it easier. It gave him a chance to clear his head, especially after havign to choke up his emotions about an hour ago when surprise visitors showed up.

"Yo!" Riley would wave towards Logan, stepping past a few merry jolly drunken singers who had made their way into the middle of the floor. Instead of heading straight to the bar to grab a beer, he decided to take a seat next to Logan by pulling out the seat with his foot and then lazily falling into the chair nearby. "Seems you beat me here. " Turning his head to check the surroundings, he was curious to see if Merisa had shown up yet. "We should haev probably taken Merisa's car... but with a walk like that, it'll make the beer taste much more sweeter..." Pausing for a bit, he added "or stout, depending..." Smiling, he would lean back in his chair and wait patiently for Logan to take out his notepad and write out what he needed to say. No need for Riley to be a chatterbox.

3Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

The echoing sound of a nineteen eighty two S.S Camaro was a soft purr in the night as there wasn't many other noises louder than hers. Pale white hands gripped then popped the shift into park, sitting there in the car her mind began to wander. ''Probably boys being boys...They really wanted that drink it seems...'' A shrug of her shoulders was all that she could do, then turned the key over so the car turned off, the motor coming to a soft rumble then quieting down entirely. The pop of the all steel door made a soft creaking sound, then a loud metal slam as it shut behind her. Straightening the suede jacket that held tight against her form, sticking her hands into the pockets as the wind started to pick up a bit more. Quickly she made her way into the tavern, pushing the door closed as the wind tried to sneak in behind her.

A hand went up, and removed the hood that sat on top of her head, letting the dirty blond locks to fall across the shoulders, those mismatched hues lit up as she searched the tavern she could only see the backs of peoples head. With a soft sigh she pulled the coat from her body, throwing it over the back of a bar stool. She checked one more time, she thought she recognized the back of Riley's head, but put it off to people seeming alike from far distances. As soon as she had finally sat down and come to terms with being left in the middle of the Courtyard so abruptly. Her eyes were met across the bar counter with the old bar tender with his big silly grin. Quickly she relapsed on the scene of events and reached into her jacket pocket pulling out a small wallet. In a moments time she had around two hundred euro's on the table in front of the bar tender.

'' I shouldn't be drinking too much, but this should cover what I will need, if you could please bring me a whiskey in dark soda.'' She spoke softly, but loud enough over the groups of people that chattered about in the tavern. Shifting in seat, slightly annoyed still, Merisa found herself searching around the bar. They did say after all they were coming here, even with the look on Rileys face she was welcome to join them by what the silent boy wrote. A tap on her shoulder, quickly Merisa swung around in the bar stool and came to stop in front of glass of whiskey in dark soda. ''Oh, thank you so much.'' Calmly she spoke to him, taking the glass into her hand she spun back around and waited for just a moment before looking up and searching through the tavern again for those two mischievous boys.

There she would see them, off to the side at a table with Riley leaned back in a chair. A smirk came to her face before she slid off the bar stool. Making her way through all the people, she could hear them sing merry tunes of drunken behavior which made her laugh her smirk changing into a smile. A few simple hellos as she made her way through, jacket over one arm, drink in the other finally coming upon the two boys at their table. Bowing slightly with her head she threw her jacket over the back of the chair resting her hand on the back of it as well. ''Hey you two...'' Quickly she raised her arms and crossed them over her chest, looking at the two shaking her head slightly.The smile still pealed to her lips as she tried to act angry at them.

http://www.freewebs.com/smokingscharacterprofiles

4Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 am

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

There he is. Sitting there inside the tavern with possibly nothing going on with his mind. All he sees around him are the people having their own conversation. At the back of his mind, he knew that it was downright wrong to leave both Riley and Merisa back in the courtyard. Even though he wants to apologize for that because he isn’t a gentleman after all. The sounds of the drunken singers singing merrily to their joys and such. It made him slightly irritable. His back leans against the wooden chair as those teal eyes stare right up to the wooden ceiling. Maybe he should’ve waited for those two and then he’ll be able to walk with and possibly listen to a conversation or two.

Those arms lazily dangling on his sides with those cold teal eyes seeing the rafters and the old tavern lights. Just is when things have gotten boring with audible conversations, ‘Yo!’ His eyes blink twice as he quickly leans up from the chair only to see a familiar face coming this way through the crowd of drunks. A light exhale expels from his lips as he watches Riley going to his seat next to him. He nods his head some, but it wasn’t really a race to see who’s is first. He has a lot in his mind and needs to take a breather and basically socialize without the part about speaking, only using the notepad as a form of communication.

Logan reach down inside his pants pocket to take out he notepad with pen on the spiral of the notepad. He takes the pen from the spiral while placing the notepad on top of the wooden table. He flips the notepad to a fresh page, ~Nah. I wanted to walk here to…clear my mind as one should say. I had a lot in mind, so a walk is a great way to clear your mind of anything that happens. Still, I hoped the taste of a good old-fashioned beer would indeed be sweeter simply by coming here. Still, this is going to be the first time to drink alcohol….for me that is..~ When he’s done writing a message, he shows Riley the message that he has wrote in clear writing. Then, he hears a familiar voice as his cold teal eyes gaze right up to Merisa.

From the look at her face and her posture meaning that either him, Riley, or the two of them are really in big trouble. Well, Riley did say that Merisa offered them to ride them down to town, but Logan didn’t know if she really joking or actually serious. It made her angry and he wants to apologize because of it. His hand moves to the notepad, once Riley has read the initial message, he writes down another message with the pen. ~Um… I’m so terribly sorry? I didn’t know that you are really offering us a ride to town. I thought that…you are really joking. I’m sorry. Please forgive me?~ When he is finish writing down the message, Logan would show her the message that he wrote just a few seconds ago. Once she finished reading the message, he’d put the notepad down on top of the wooden table.

Last edited by Logan MacConnell on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor error)

5Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:29 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

With the toil and buzz picking up around them, Riley would merely lean over to see what Logan finished writing only to merely shake his head. "No worries Logan, just pick up a beer and have a good time. I ain't gonna mommy you on your decisions. Ain't like I was smart either, walking here in the cold." Being possibly the only 'normal' human being in the bunch, he was probably the most vulnerable to the elements. Nevertheless, he stuck it out. With tempered discipline, he was able to compensate for his lack of ability with a stern grin and a timid mindset. Even so, he was limited between the two adepts and their experiences. He did not believe he would be hearing any stories of their pasts, but he knew a little drinking opened up anyone and everyone.

Raising a hand, he caught a glimpse of a few rather high bills being exchanged between Merisa and a bartender.

"Hey-o!" He would call over the roar of the crowd.

Raising a hand, he would motion one of the barmaids over, a different one than last time, and raise a finger to yell "House special please!" Upong seeing Merisa's playful glare, he would merely pat the seat next to him and say "Oh come on, if we drove in your car then someone would have to be the designated drunk driver. And I really don't want to draw the short end of the straws and wreck such a nice car. " Chuckling, he would scoot his seat up so that she could take a seat between the two males that were nearby. Breaking out his wallet, he would give the returning bar maid twenty bucks after he received a Stella Oktoberfest ale. "Open up a tab with that!" He would delegate titty tips later. Although he knew twenty bucks was about eight pints on a good day, and that was plenty to get a single man completely hammered.

Sipping his beer, he turned to Merisa as he said "Welcome to the party, glad you can join us!" If Logan still seemed sullened, he would attempt to slap the man on the back and motion the barmaid over again. "Get this man a vodka sour to start him off. " Making a motion for 'big' with his hands, he hoped that the barimaid would get the general idea that Riley was planning on everyone in his group to get completely hammered. With that done, he would wait patiently for everyone to get settled... and for Logan to have a chance to retaliate for Riley's actions.

6Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:16 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

She'd smirk as she read the note that Logan made, her face paled mismatched hues moved and locked onto Logan's face with almost a dumbfounded look pressing on. ''Oh my dear boy, I only meant that as sarcasm. I am a bit hurt that you boys left without saying good bye...But...'' She moved quickly, placing her drink on the table first then she slipped in between the two boys and gently punched Riley's arm. ''But I'll just take it out on this bastard, drag him down to some dirty dungeons later.'' A crooked laugh escaped her, as she gave a wink to Riley then stuck her tongue out at the both of them.

''I only kid.'' Her voice loomed with the questionable tone as her eyes dragged across the Tavern. She hadn't seen anyone she would recognize in the tavern just yet, who knows the night was still young. Anything could happen.

Fingers laced around the chilled glass, lifting it she sipped at it's contents for a moment before watching Riley order off some bar-maid. ''Oh Riley, I was going to offer to buy you both drinks, even if you are two mean peas in a pod.'' A smile, delicate but wide as she leaned back in the seat. One leg crossed over the other, hands with the glass clasped between them rested on her lap as she moved her eyes from her right and left, moving between Riley and Logan. She let out a deep breath as she relaxed shifting slightly in the seat before she came to a complete stop in comfort. Merisa sat and waited until the lovely bar-maid brought the boys their drinks, with a soft nod she'd raise her glass indicating that she would need a refill soon enough.

''Boys!'' Soft and perky her voice changed into something like a child's.''Let us cheer good fortune and have a more than blissful evening!'' With that, she'd lean towards them clinking her glass against the boys before she drank down the rest of her mixed drink. Her eyes would land on Riley's drink, causing her brow to quirk at the drink he was drinking. ''Stella Artois? I woulda' pegged you for more of a Tequila man myself.'' Giving a litter shrug, the bar-maid had returned with her new drink placing it on the table before her in the same fashion as she did with the boys.

Grasping the wrist of the Bar-Maid she whispered something into her ear. The Bar-Maid looked at all three of them, then nodded to Merisa and went on with her shift among all of these loud and drunk people.

7Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:36 am

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

Sarcasm? Now this is the new word that Logan can learn. So, she was only kidding about it, but on the inside he feels sorry for ditching her like that. Oh well. It all water under the bridge, and he really wants to have a good time here in the tavern with his friends along for the ride. Logan tilts his head right up to the ceiling to be out of the sullen state. Those teal eyes slowly closed as he takes a deep breath only to exhale softly to remain somewhat calm in this situation. Besides, he’s on his own now and he makes his own decisions. His face remains neutral when he saw Merisa winks at Riley and sticks out her tongue at both Logan and Riley. Logan listens to the talk that is going on between Riley and Merisa.

Then, he watches when Riley orders a House specialty. Logan just sits there and continues to gaze between the two of them. He can certainly hear the laughter that goes on inside that made him feel slightly comfortable. Maybe he should just…loosen up and stop being so much on edge. When Merisa takes a seat between the two of them, he scoots the chair away some for some space. Then, he felt a sudden slap at the back of his head. Logan quickly place both of his hands against the back of his head some. However, for some unknown reason that kinda woke him up. He didn’t retaliate or anything, just stayed calm like his normally would. Besides, there’s plenty of time before Logan finally get his revenge. Waiting for the tantalizing barmaid to get both Riley and Logan’s drinks.

His hand would extend out and wraps his hand around the glass of this alcoholic beverage that Riley ordered for him. Vodka sour? What a strange concoction. Oh well. Down the hatch? Just as he is raising his glass, his attention turns towards Merisa a single brow is raised ever so slightly because of the clinking of the glass. A faint smile seems to show on his face as Logan would raise his glass for good fortune and a enjoyable evening since he cannot even say it out loud. When the glass reach to his lips, he takes his first sip of this drink. Quickly, the glass left his lips as those eyes squints of the sour bitter taste of the drink, but all and all, it was alright. In truth, this drink is actually good, so he’d drank the rest of the vodka sour from the glass.

His teal eyes gaze at Merisa whispering something to the barmaid, but he basically shrugs it off The glass is placed on top of the wooden table as his hand moves from the glass and picks up the pen. With a click of the pen, he writes down a message. ~Not bad, but~ Eyes rolls up to the ceiling for a train of thought before continuing writing ~Is there some drink that is a little bit stronger than this sour concoction. Come one man! Where‘s the good stuff?~ Once he has finished, he clicks the pen and slides the notepad to show the message to both Merisa and Riley for their response while Logan picks up the glass and raises it for the refill of his glass. Is Logan actually telling them that he wants the actually good alcoholic beverage?

8Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

After receiving the punch on his arm, he would chuckle at Merisa's arrival and continue to sip at the stella, which was not what he originally thought it was... it was not the Ocktober fest special. "Nah Merisa, I am a beer man. I can deal with vodka and whiskey shots for a while, but the beer goes down nice and smooth. It is less agitating later and reduces my chances of visiting the porcelain god. Besides, beer is always cheaper and tastes better than any well drinks. " With the clink of their glasses, Riley did not waste time as he brought the glass to his lips. Guzzling down a few gulps of his beer, he would slam the glass down and gasp with refreshment. "Damn that hit the spot!" Remembering her mention tequila, he would chuckle to add "Tequila is like poison to me. That shit burns all the way down. I'd rather take yagermiester shots without any red bull and die from sugar explosions than to shoot that stuff... but all alcohol is piss anyways. I can handle a few without wetting my pants."

Taking another gulp, he watched Aoshi finish off a rather large glass of Vodka sour and give the okay for some more. Smirking behind his glass, Riley would motion Aoshi to relax as he said "No need to rush your second helping. Thats the easy stuff. It'll always go down easy, its the wine coolers of mixed drinks. I am pretty sure she put a few shots of well vodka in there... make sure to pace yourself otherwise you'll be shit faced before you know it." Chuckling, he raised a finger towards the returning barmaid and said "Yall got the seasonal Spaten, right?" The barmaid nodded, "Bring me that with a few shot glasses of whiskey with the coke on the side. Well drinks." She left to bring him his order, Riley's tab probably filled out.

He did notice Merisa speaking to the barmaid earlier, but he was pretty sure they could start off with whiskey shots and wrap up with whatever she was hiding underneath her sleeves. "Tell ya what Merisa, if you haven't done so already you can get the next round of whatever the hell ya want and I'll drink it. Even if its EverClear...." At that, he cringed slightly, but he withheld the notion of complaining any further.

9Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:25 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

She’d laugh as the note was passed to Riley and herself, leaning towards it she’d read it quickly before leaning back into the seat. With nothing but a grin on her face as she listened to the conversation between Riley and Logan, quirking a brow as he mentioned that Tequila was like a poison. His next order made her head tilt slightly, waiting for a moment as she swirled her drink in her glass. ’’Well beer is always good to sit and sip, but when you wanna get drunk the liquor is the stuff that you want in a short fat glass.’’

Body thrust forward forearms holding herself up against the table, head moving between Logan and Riley. The concoction that Logan sucked back so quickly looked to be delicious, smirking a bit she rolled her head to look at Riley. ’’Yes I planned on getting the next few rounds, I owe you, for dragging you through the pits of hell. And it’s always nice to meet someone new!’’ She’d turn so she could see Logan as well, giving him a slight wave to pull him back to the conversation. Fingers clasped together, and ran over her head taking her hair into her hands. Pulling it back, she flipped the hair over, and quickly tied it into a loose knot.

She raised her hand up, and gave it a twitch as the sounds of bottles clinking and customers chattering exploded into a mix. Almost as soon as she shifted her hand, the Bar-maid from previous quickly shuffled over with the bottle that Riley ordered and a couple of shot glasses. Another bar-maid hurried behind, as she came towards Merisa and placing a lime-green bottle onto her table. Next were metal shot glasses with a small box of wood laid beside it all. With a smirk on her lips, she’d nod to the Bar-Maid who so helped her with her evil delight.

Opening the box, she lifted a sugar cube from it’s holds and plopped it onto her tongue. Sucking on it for a moment before looking to Riley and Logan. ’’This…Is..Absinthe…The Green Fairy as they call it else where. .An evil devil of a drink. If you so like Logan, you can try some of this 'good stuff'. Riley, you can..If you dare...’’ She'd smirk only slightly as she laid the pin over a shot glass, slowly pouring the lime-green liquid over a sugar cube, into the glass.

10Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:03 am

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

Logan would continue to listen to the conversation between Riley and Merisa. All Logan did is simply nod his head to know that he’s actually listening. Even though, he lost the ability to speak at a young age. Those teal eyes gaze at Merisa as his other hand shot up and made a wave back at her. Though, Logan would heed on Riley’s advice to pace him on the drinks. Still, this is a tavern. Don’t people suppose to let loose and go all out? Oh well. Anyway, his fingers wraps around the large glass of Vodka sour only to lift it from the wooden table. Raising the lid of the glass to his lips, he takes another sip of this concoction.

The throat feels the combination of the alcoholic drink with the sourness of a certain fruit. The taste was rather great, and Riley said that these drinks go down as easily as good old tap water. With drink in hand, he quickly down another round of Vodka sour with no regards of taking it easy. All and all this drink was good to start with, and now he’s probably ready for the real thing. Well, he hopes so… Those cold teal eyes gaze at the bar maid with the bottle of whiskey that Riley ordered with some shot glasses. Well, that was highly original of him.

A brow is raised when another barmaid came up to Merisa with a lime-green bottle on her hands. Then, there was metal shot glasses and a small box of wood on the table as well. What is inside the lime green bottle that peaks his curiosity? Something new to try out? What fun is there to try something new every once in a while. Teal eyes glance over to Merisa while listening to her about that lime-green bottle. Absinthe. The Green Fairy and it’s the evil devil of the drink. However when she say the last words, ‘If you dare…’

Logan became slightly hesitant as he watches the bottle pouring out that lime-green liquid into the shot glass. A finger would point towards himself indicating if that’s either for him or for Riley. Still, the she did offer them for a drink, but Logan isn’t sure if he’d try it. His hand reach out to the pen and notepad as he pulls them back his way. There, the pen scribbles down a message with his hand. ~Well, if you say that this is indeed the ‘good stuff’. I would like to try it out. Just to see if I like it, of course.~ The way he was writing the message appears quite hesitant from him, but he was more than willing to try it out. Once he was done, the notepad slides over to Merisa for her to read the message that he wrote on the notepad.

11Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Watching the rising crowd and the clinking of glasses, he was surprised to see that there was not a bar room brawl that had happened or some kind of crazy drunk running around aimlessly through the crowds. It had the overall appeal for drinking, but it severely lacked alot of the drunk pub singing and things of that nature. Maybe he was being a bit too stereotypical for a place so remote as this. Riley did not believe he saw a TV playing anywhere... playing any of the famous soccer (football) or any other sport games available in the local area. Speaking of which, he did not remember seeing a TV hookup anywhere other than the castle...

"Yes I planned on getting the next few rounds, I owe you, for dragging you through the pits of hell. And it’s always nice to meet someone new!"

Shaking his head, he merely smirked when she brought up that time in the dungeon. "Hell, we came out alright in the end. I had to torch my clothes and scorch my body in bleach to get out the stink though. " Chuckling, he would watch with curiosity as he saw the green bottle float itself to the table. He watched silently, passing out a single shot to each person for the whiskey to sip later when he got a drink of the good stuff that Merisa brought to the table. "Someone brought out the nice reserves..." A bit too high for his pocket book, Merisa knew how to return the favor alright. "I have to admit, you have nice tastes to bring out the good stuff first." With that, he would lean back and allow Merisa to take the floor demonstrating the art of how to take Absinthe. Without a moment's notice, he would follow suit replicating the exact same procedure she showed before him.

"Hell, ain't gonna stop me. I have always wanted to ride the green fairy. Heard about it, but never gave it a go. Not really easy to get in the states... I heard it can be a mild hallucinogen." The thought of Riley possibly losing control of his own self-control made him at first question the idea of taking a whiff of this drink, but then he remembered all of the times that he had gotten completely shitfaced and walked away without going apeshit. But a hallucinogen, even a mild one, meh... maybe he will turn out alright. "Ladies first..." He would wait until she was completely done pouring the green fairy on her end before taking the bottle and doing the exact same thing. Best to let the person who has taken the drink lead the way.

12Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

The crowd surrounding the bar would cheer as they watched the green bottle come from it’s locked cabinet, taunting the three at the table with the many dreams of the Green Fairy.

The Green Fairy, how delectable it’s smell was as it wafted into her nose, the touch of sugar was sweet but also a warm welcoming for the senses. Her head would tilt only slightly before noticing Logan’s little note that he slid over to her. She leaned and looked at his note before giving off a gentle, almost child-like laugh. Finger tips moved and tightly grasped the small metal shot glass before her, removing the two metal splints that held the now melted sugar cube off the top of it. ” If you are new to this, I recommend only taking two shots. As it is a hallucinogenic , it is a night to have some fun…But do be careful boys, don’t let this Fairy tempt you into hurting yourselves.” With that smirk still on her face, she pushed the first shot she poured to Logan and let it sit before him.

Her attention was caught by Riley as a slight quirk came to her brow. That slender slime returned to her lips as she placed a metal shot glass before Riley, and one before her. She set up the tongs to lay above her glass, taking a sugar cube out of the wooden box and onto the tongs, pouring the beautifully glowing green liquid through the sugar cube once again. Mismatched hues flashed like lightning as they moved up to Riley’s face, placing the bottle back on the table, only to watch him take it to his side of the table. His comments only made her smile, as she leaned back into her seat, turning her head to look at the two boys at each of her side.

’’I do try to keep my tastes…Above average..” She’d give Riley a wink of her eye before pulling the chilled metal shot glass to her lips. Once more mismatched hues landed on the two boys, a grin pulling at her petals called lips.’’Cheer’s boys…Good luck..’’ With that she slammed back the delicious taste of the Absinthe, it sent a shiver down her spine causing her to sit up right. Letting the metal shot glass slam against the table as she laid both elbows on the table before her. Leaning towards the table, her top half rested against/on the table as her head tilted from left to right to watch the boys.

It only took a second before Merisa remembered a tune, thinking of something that would perhaps bring Riley and Logan back to the drinking life style.’’The night comes quick, and all after work. We’ll all run home to our favorite pub. And drink and drink until morning comes!” After this, she’d place the tongs back on her metal shot glass and placed another sugar cube against it, awaiting the bottle to be received from Riley.

13Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:07 pm

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

Those teal orbs simply gaze at that lime green liquid pouring down to that metal shot glass. Something from the pit of his stomach feels slightly hesitant in divulging the liquid. A shallow gulp has been made a single sweat falls to his cheek. However, he has to remain calm and somewhat solemn. Those cold teal hues become closed only to breath in, through his lungs, and exhales out softly and calmly. Cold teal hues opens only to see that shot of green liquid before him. Still, he listens to the conversations that goes about inside the tavern, listening to the cheers and taunts to the three. You can do this. It just a drink.

A drink that smells astounding…
Quickly, he shakes his head to get in the game like this is some drinking contest or something. Logan would listens to Merisa about taking only two shots of the Green Fairy because it is hallucinogenic. Though, he just wants to have fun with his friends and go all out drinking. His attention turns to Riley for a brief moment before turning to Merisa seeing her down the liquid like it was nothing. It must be some really good drink after all. Hand goes over to his metal shot glass only to pick it up and takes a brief moment to look at the strange lime green liquid. Well, down the hatch… With that, a single courage gulp as the liquid slides from his mouth and down his throat. The glass slams right on top of the table as exhale of relieve is made. The taste. Well, it was bitter at first, but then it was bittersweet. That, and it was quite tasty. It wasn’t bad. It wasn’t bad at all.

Those cold teal eyes slowly closed as he takes a deep breath and exhales softly. He leans himself back against the back of the wooden chair, his cold teal eyes gaze right towards Merisa for a brief moment before turning his gaze towards Riley as if he was waiting for his turn to drink it. Though, the song that Merisa sang somehow brought him into a drinking mood tonight. Maybe this night will be great for drinking, but he has to be careful not to be taken in by the Green Fairy.

14Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

The little smirks and quirks he received from Merisa did not go unnoticed from the boy who stared harmlessly at the metal vial before him. The sugar cube, still dancing on his tongue, made him wonder if it was such a good idea to be drinking such a violently temperamental drink that could result in something he didn't want to come out...or be seen in such a public place. The inward fear was there. He had been shit faced before, said a few nasty things, he was a lame drunk but he wasn't dangerous until now. All that he had been through, all that he had on him, he could really cause some serious damage to his place if shit did go out of wack. As both Merisa and Logan topped off their drinks and were almost begging for more, Riley could feel the peer pressure caving within himself. Pouring himself a shot of the green liquid, he raised his shot glass with a faint smile. "Cheers!" before tossing back the entire beverage without mixing the sugar cube with it.

At first, he had trouble swallowing it so he let it swish within his mouth for a second, almost like his body was trying to reject the substance by forcing him to rethink his decision one last time. But with a forceful, echoing swallow he managed to gulp down the beverage. Almost immediately, he could feel his spine shake and rattle from the after-taste, but instead of laying out Riley just bared with it like it were Whiskey or Scotch... allowing the shakes to take over for just a tiny second before it relaxed with a little "Brrrr... that shit was good!" at the end of it, slamming down the metal shot glass and sliding the green fairy over to Merisa. At once, he could feel his body becoming warmer and a bit more playful as a small smile creep across his face. It took him a moment, but the giddish grin that slipped across his face went back into solemness as Merisa began to sing her tune.

He was not very far from being more than open to do stupid things, but he felt looser... and his guard began to relax a little. "Fuck me, that is some good shit." His face was flushed slightly from the sudden rush of alcohol in his system. Absinthe seemed to effect others on varying degrees. Lets hope he will just be one of those annoying drunk guys than what he ever most feared. "Go ahead and pour all of us another shot!" He would slide his metal shot glass to Merisa, taking Logan's if he didn't reject it so, so that she could fill up their shot glasses in one go.

15Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Merisa would only laugh, a real laugh. Her head fell back, hair tossing along her spine as she let out a giggle. The way the boys drank, and even began to drink made her want to giggle like a school girl. Carefully, her head lifted and a hand raised up to brush through the brown curls, bringing them over her shoulder once more. ”Alright boys! Let’s loosen up!” Her hand lifted into the air, bringing forth a bar maiden that scurried to her side. ” I want three beers, three shots of ‘The Three Wise Men’, and two more sets of tongs for their sugar cubes.” After this, she shooed the pretty girl off before her eyes set on the boys once again.

”Mon silent capitan!” She gave a quick look to Logan as she quickly took his metal shot glass from Riley’s sitting, setting the tongs up, placing the sugar cube, then pouring the distinctive green liquid over it, into the glass. She did the same with her own shot glass, and Riley’s. Once again, she pushed the first shot to Logan, giving him a slight smirk. ”Comon’ Logan, let’s see that beast.” A grin would shoot across her lips, as she turned and scooted Riley’s glass towards him. ”And you, mister, I need to see completely sloshed.” With a smile on her lips, she lifted the glass, cheering them in the air before slamming the drink back like it was nothing more but a shot of water. Licking her lips, her fingertip pressed into her metal glass, pulling the sugar cube out. ”Hm…Mine didn’t melt all the way…” With a gentle sigh, she tossed the sugar cube into her mouth, the strong taste of the Absinthe sending a shiver through her spine.

Finally the bar maid , made her way back over to their table, placing the drinks before all three of them. A grin would bear across her face, as she pulled one of the shot glasses towards her. This grin would bear all, as it would read she was a feisty little devil. ”Boys, this is the three wise men shot…Tequila, Whiskey, and Rum. Delicious, but a burn on the way down...But that’s why there is a beer here for each of you…To keep you guys from..Blowing your tops..” She’d give a gentle laugh, shaking her head only slightly before her eyes moved over the bar. ”Hm…Wish they had darts…Or even pool would be fun…” Her eyes tried to pry through all of the people, hiding the goodies of the tavern.

16Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

Cold teal eyes gaze right at Riley only seeing him gulping down the beverage. Logan can possibly feeling the slight effect of Absinthe right about now, but he can manage to persevere this. After all, its just alcohol right? Remaining calm in situations like this is only natural for a mute person such as himself. His hand let go of the metal shot glass only to let Riley take the glass. Another round meaning another glass of the Green Fairy. Look at him sitting there with his eyes gazing at the cold metal shot glass waiting to be filled with the Green Fairy. Maybe he’s just a bit hallucinating, but those eyes dart left to right between Merisa and Riley while keeping a calm face. Though strange, he does feel a little loosen up from drinking, which is probably good or bad.

‘Mon silent capitan!’

The gaze shoots straight to Merisa wondering what does she want as he turns to see the sugar cube into the glass that’s followed by the pouring of the lime green liquid over the sugar cube. ‘Comon’ Logan, let’s see that beast.’

The beast?

Those words sends shivers right down in his spine as his hand extend out to grab the shot glass. The hand shivers slightly before his other hand quickly clasp it to prevent spillage of the contents of the shot glass. With his eyes closed, You don’t want to see me in that form. His hand moves from his other hand as the glass is raised. The cold metal reached towards his lips once more as Logan quickly downs the Absinthe like it was nothing. A silent sigh is made as Logan slams the glass to the table. There it was, a flush on his face because of the alcohol running inside the system. Then, he’s starting or even trying to chuckle, but he hold it in in hopes that they won’t notice. Those eyes lowers some still that almost serious look on his face. He looks towards the barmaid bringing the three drinks and placing them before the three.

Logan turns his gaze over to Merisa as she explains about the three wise men shot. Quickly shakes his head to try to regain composure, but without a moment thought he grabs the bottle of Whiskey and a shot glass. Some inside him want to taste one of the three wise men. Quickly he pour the contents of Whiskey to the regular shot glass. Once that is done, he’d grab the shot glass with his hand and takes the whiskey in one shot. A silent exhale expels from his lips as the glass is set down on the table. She was right, the taste of whiskey was absolutely delicious, but the burning sensation he feels goes down the esophagus. Quickly, he shakes his head as he starting to feel a slight tingling burning sensation at the back of his throat. His face becomes completely more flushed as alcohol inside his system. Those cold teal orbs gaze around the tavern seeing there are any games that is available inside this place.

17Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

A soft little buzz was lingering around in his ears as he watched Merisa begin to pour their drinks. He could feel his face began to flush, and it was becoming harder and harder to fight back the urges to stand up and start running around the pub. Remaining composure with friends was much harder than sitting at a pub crawl alone sipping beer in the corner of the bar. He would shake his head silently as Mersia kept ordering them drinks, her goal was to try to get them completely fucked-up to the point when they had to leave, the drunken-stumble would be given a new name. Nevertheless, with another shot of the green fairy on the table Riley did not hesitate a second as he was tossed his metal glass. ”And you, mister, I need to see completely sloshed.” Taking the shot and downing it in one go, he slammed the metal glass onto the table with an echoing roar. Instantly his body would shiver, gritting his teeth he fought it back down after a second or two. "Fffff---cuk." would be said silently to himself as the shakes went away, with a hint of enjoyment in his voice. After his body relaxed he would mention "Best be careful on what you say. Me being completely trashed does have it's consequences." Hopefully he wouldn't need to be babysat after such a night like this one, but he had the strangest feeling him and the porcelain god were going to be doing alot of worshiping once they were done drinking at this establishment.

Once more, he saw Logan toss the drink down with little effort. For someone who seemed to be a drinking virgin, he was taking the entire affair rather easily. Maybe the man naturally had a high tolerance, he couldn't even tell if the man was getting glazed over or not.

The wise men shot trio, a total of nine shot glasses, were placed on the table. Switching from the fun stuff to the traditional attire, Mersia once again took the lead in explaining all of the rules and folklore behind the beverages. "Damn Merisa, when I go drinking all we do is get shitfaced from the shittiest beer in the joint and forget it all the next morning. Seems like after this night is through, I am going to learn something." Chuckling, a bit of over-laughter spilled out as he grabbed his three shots and placed them in front of him. An evil twinkle in his eye would gander for a second as he set himself up. It would seem like he was going to do something more than take a shot one babysit at a time.

”Hm…Wish they had darts…Or even pool would be fun…”

Turning his head towards Merisa, he held onto the shot glass of whiskey and said "I am pretty sure they do. This is an Irish pub and all. That or table skittles, aunt sally, or some decent coin tossing games. But before we figure out what game to play, you are going to need to catch up." And without warning, he tossed back the whiskey glass, slammed the shot glass upside down, and reached with both hands to grab the rum and tequila. Opening wide, after the first large gulp, he tossed in the rum and tequila together in his mouth.. both of these causing a small sickening look in his face. Nevertheless, with two gulps he managed to put two shots of liquid down after doing the 'bloat fish' look, put those down the same way he did the whiskey shot glass, and then garb for the beer to wash it all down. During this entire escapade, he did not even blink or fidget as all of the liquid went down his throat. After a few gulps of his beer, he slammed down the half emptied ale glass and immediately the shivers hit him three-fold.

His head would immediately slacken as his body continued to shake, fighting back as he placed his head on the table very quietly... groaning softly as his body began to settle. A soft, echoing silence began to fill the room as Riley would lay there quietly for a moment. Almost as if the man passed out from all the drinking.

Suddenly, Riley would sit up and get out his chair, jumping onto the seat. His face was completely sloshed, flushed, and his eyes were glazed over as he jumped onto the chair that he was sitting on. The chair would ricket, almost tipping over, as he would call out to all the occupants with a loud booming drunken slur with no remorse or vacancy of decency as he said. "BRING ON THE FUCKN YARD!" Those who were watching the green fairy fiasco would probably yell in unision "HURRAAAH" With three fingers, he would drop back into his chair with an echoing thud... ignoring the pain in his ass as he landed without cushioning his fall. Drumming on the table, it would seem that the alcohol trip had hit the boy first. The green fairy was in full effect, but it was not the hallucinations that was driving Riley to stand out within the crowd. "Come on and catch up, yall have one more drink to try before we start the drunken darts game." Another drunken idea sprang into his mind, as he was carrying his handgun into a bar, but for that to happen he would need to get them outside first.

18Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:08 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

With a smile on her face, she’d wait to watch the two boys take their shot, see how the reacted from it. First up was Logan, like he took the Absinthe he drank it slowly and tested the waters. This was cute, she had to admit, it was like the poor boy never seen a drink his entire life. This made her laugh, and with her gentle smile still smeared across her face she reached over and took grasp of her beer, lifting it up she took a sip of the delicious Heineken that she had gotten for the three of them. Then Riley had taken his shot, “Oh Riley… Consequences are only as delicious as the trouble that is caused by it.” A riddle perhaps in this drunken state? Perhaps, or perhaps it was just Merisa’s drunken babble that started to explode. Her face was becoming flushed with every sip of the beer, a smile that never faded, a shimmer in her eyes that seemed set her entire face on fire.

It would seem she was spoiling the boys tonight, but alas, Riley was her savior in the past and she had hoped to make good with him. Then there was this young man who came from the shadows and appeared from nowhere, she had to start paying attention to what students were joining the school. She would take a trip to the registry next time and view the list of students. The thought placed in the back of her head as her eyes met with Riley’s face, only a smile bared on her face. ”My dear boy, when I go out drinking it’s elegant wines and aged rums and whiskey’s. You two are just lucky you didn’t get in my car. I was planning on going to England tonight, it’s only a four hour boat ride from here. “ Her smile turned into a smirk. It was true, she was hoping to get away from this island for at least a night, so much tragedy was happening here, so many people came and left and tore their mark on all their hearts. Or perhaps it was just her that loomed over the nights end.

Merisa wanted this year to end, she didn’t want to lose another friend, hurt herself or others again until at least Jan. 1st of the next year. So tonight she would drink, and she would try to drink her ass off to the point she was so drunk that the school would look more like home then the prison it was becoming over time. With a shudder to her bones, lifting the beer she took another sip then the sound of Riley’s voice brought her back into the conversation and out of her head. She listened, then watched him take the three shots, this was enlightening. Her head tossed back and she started to laugh at the faces that he made at the taste of alcohol. ”Oh Riley my poor dear boy! You didn’t have to take them all like that if you didn’t like the taste!” A giggle exploded from her lips as a smile peered across her lips and she let go of the beer and reached for her own Wise Men shots.

With a deep breath she eyed the two boys that sat on either side of her, how lucky she was to have such great company. With that same smirk on her lips she took the tequila shot in her hands and quickly slammed it back like a pro. Tequila was the one drink she truly loved, she took it like a champ. With another deep breath she followed through with the whiskey and rye shot then let her head fall with gravity and bang against the table. No shudders or shakes came from her, no funny faces or disgruntled noises. As quickly as her head hit the table, she raised it back up only to have this very large grin upon her face. Riley’s facial features made her laugh after his puffy-fish look, then after shaking her head she could hear his scream and like instinct from being in so many bars ’’HURRAAH!” Escaped through her like a battle cry, which only made her laugh even more before she watched Riley fall back into his seat. A slight smirk slid on her face as she quickly reached over and snagged her beer back up, finishing the rest of it off.

Shaking the empty bottle she stood up quickly, her hands laid on the table before her now. ”I need another beer! And some damn excitement! Comon boys!” She threw her hands up into the air, like a the green fairy on the bottle she fluttered away into the crowd, hounding after the very sight of a jukebox. Within moments a quarter dropped and the next song to be heard would be. ” As I was goin' over the Cork and Kerry Mountains I saw Captain Farrell and his money, he was countin' I first produced my pistol and then produced my rapier I said, "Stand and deliver or the devil he may take ya” The tune of Metallica blared through-out the bar, such an irregular tune for such a quaint little bar. A smile brighter than the sun pierced against Merisa’s face as her eyes lit up like two stars. Hips began to sway, as it took only a moment for the bar-maid to retrieve another beer for her and so again Merisa stood still and only swayed left to right as she searched over other songs in the box.

19Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:00 am

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

Even though this is his first time drinking alcohol, he appears to have high tolerance of holding his own. However, those flushed cheeks indicate that he’s almost there for the drunkard state to kick in. Maybe another drink from the Absinthe will do the trick. Vision seem to be blurred from the drinking, but he shook his head rather quickly to focus. His hand extends out and grabs the bottle of the so-called Green Fairy bottle as his other hand grabs the metal shot glass. When the lime-green bottle is lifted, his hand shakes lightly because of slight hesitation. A part of him wonders if the Green Fairy will actually take effect if he just take this one last shot. Quickly, he shakes his head and just take the plunge. Slowly, he pours the liquid down to the metal shot glass all the way to the tip.

When the bottle is placed down on top of the table, the metal shot glass is on his hand. He forgot to put the sugar cube on the shot glass, but all is well. Slowly, the metal shot glass moves to his lips as he quickly downs the drink in one gulp. The taste is the same as the shot glass slams down right on top of the table. The silent sigh expels through his lips of his as this is the third drink of the Absinthe. His head tilts right up to the ceiling as those teal eyes gaze right up on the rafters. A light smile seems to be made before that smile turns to a cheerful grin as he picks up the noise of a crowd cheering. There was chuckling, but a silent chuckling as the boy is drunken to the Green Fairy. Head moves forward before looking on down to the table at all the bottle and shot glasses. He has that flushed look on his face before gazing to Riley with that bloated fish look after downing both the rum and tequila.

He wanted to laugh because of that look. It look priceless, but when he got up and jump to the seat and jumping onto the chair. Maybe he should one up him or something, but when Riley lands on his ass from the fall. Another grin, this time a sheepish grin is made on his face. His fist is raised high in the air to chant along with both Riley and Merisa, only it was a silent “Hurraah!!!” Quickly, he stands up from his seat only to take a step back before slinking down to one knee. However, he quickly gets up like nothing happen as he can hear the cheering crowd. Arms slump down on his side as a finger is raised close to his face. Those teal eyes slowly changed to the piercing yellow before going back to the original teal. A hand as if it is moving on its own, grabs the lime green bottle and shakes its contents. It appears there’s a bit of that stuff left. Oh well, down the hatch. He down the remaining green liquid from the bottle before he raise the empty bottle. The Green Fairy is empty as he puts the bottle down on the table. Logan picks up his beer and drinks it down before feeling the effects of the Green Fairy kicked in. He could’ve sworn that he saw it or it was just his imagination. Those teal eyes sees the crowd as Logan finishes the beer and slams it down to the table.

Then, he heard music blaring throughout the bar, a tone that is somewhat new to the boy. Just as he’s listening to the sound. A moderate burping sound can he heard throughout the bar as hands clasps on both of his lips. A step back is taken as the cheeks remain flushed. Looking around feeling that time seems to slow down around him. Those feet tumbled over to the chair only to be tripped over and surprisingly land on the seat of the chair. Those eyes seem to follow the green fairy that seem to be floating above him. However, he can only see it and no one else. A hand would point to the rafters seeing that something is there, but it is really nothing.

20Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Now the party was bumping! Normally, the stick up his ass attitude Riley about everything. Nevertheless he was loosening up to his surroundings. It was a rather awkward change of events, cause he was usually always on his toes and always on the move. However, the gravity of the air seemed to be lifted after that final shot as he sat dazed in that chair for a moment, as if he sat up too fast. His chest felt lighter, and for once in his life he didn't feel worried or burdened by all of his woes and sorrows. He had forgotten about the creature within, he could easily tell it to goto hell and not give a complete rats ass about the consequences afterwards. All Riley wanted to do now was to get completely shit faced, dance with a few pretty girls, and go home pissed drunk. He didn't care if he made a complete asshat out of himself, nor did he care if the bartender finally kick him out for being such an obnoxious drunk in the bar. For the very few times in his short existence, he just wanted to have fun. He wanted to mingle, he wanted to touch, he wanted to flirt, and whatever else that was entitled to that in a bar. He just didn't give a shit, and that was one of the few times he ever felt truly at peace.

Temporarily ignoring the man he came with, who seemed to be staring in the rafters, he heard the first tunes out of the juke box and immediately shook his head. Turning his head towards the ancient contraption, he would see a nice booty shaking her hips to the music. It would take a second, but given he never seen this girl from this angle, he recognized her as Merisa. The way her hips moved made him wonder if she had other tastes in selection. Although metallica was good music, it was not the dancing jive he was feeling for. Half stumbling, half sneaking, he would arrive behind Merisa who was swinging her hips to the tunes of her choosing. Without any regard to personal space, he would lean forward so that he was just beside her right ear... peering over her right shoulder so he could see the selection. "I applaud your music choice, but I am pretty sure you want to do more than bang your head against a wall. I do love me some Whiskey in the Jar though..." Winking to her, showing that he had respect for the band, it was just that it was not pub dancing material in his book. "May I?" Regardless if she gave him the go ahead or not, he started to hit buttons on whatever screen the juke box was using to sort through music (LCD or paper flip) to find the choices he wanted to look for. Alot of it was a bunch of slow, Irish pub drinking songs and a few hits from the states. No, he needed to find something with a mess of jive that would get the compatriots of the bar moving. He didn't want to be the only drunken idiot in the bar. When the bar maid brought him his yard, he pointed to the table and gave the girl five euros out of his pocket. He wanted to dance before he started tossing back the booze again.

Surprised as he saw a house custom remix section, he popped in a few quarters and fit a few of those immediately... hopefully before she could make any more selections.

If she turned her head to see him, he would only smirk in a playful manner. He was not an expert in many social interactions, but he had good instinct when it came to music. Especially when it came to remixes. Once he had made his selections, he would step back to give the girl some space. Tilting his head towards Logan, he could see the man spacing out. He needed a dance partner, or at least, needed to join in the fun. Even if the man was tripping all over himself. "HEY LOGAN! GET YOUR FAIRY ASS OVER HERE!" It would seem that not only was Riley a very friendly drunk, he was loud and roundbunktious (spelling?). Nevertheless, his 'give a shit meter' was broken. Once more, without any regard to being lady like he would try to grab the girl around her waist and turn her so that she was facing him and pull her more towards the middle of the floor. If Logan managed to get himself over to the group, he could feel free to sandwich the girl if he was drunk enough yet as he started to dance. Nothing fancy, at first, just a rhythmic bump of his own hips and a few side sways. He was a guy, but he knew better than to outdance the girl. Even he had that much common sense. "Lets see what you got!" Turning the pub to a dance bar, the following remix song began to filter through the speakers through the store. The owners had nice bass too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRl2shr-1os&feature=related

21Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:28 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

As quickly as her music had begun to play, the mind lost within the drinks of Absinthe and whiskey. Only the body would show that there was still life within that form, that the devil of the drink hadn’t taken over and caused her to become buckwild and crazy just yet. So when the touch of Riley touched her back, her eyes quickly widened as she turned to look over her shoulder at him, that grin on his face was irreplaceable with the flush of alcohol on his breath. With a vicious yet seemingly harmless growl bursting through her lips her eyes locked back onto the Jukebox that Riley was so eagerly flipping through. ”Don’t you know it’s rude to interrupt a lady while she’s looking for music?” With a grin plastered against her face, she lifted her beer and took a few sips before folding her arms back over her chest.

When he spoke about her music tastes, her head fell back and would hit against Riley’s shoulder as he leaned over searching through the music. ”Well I wasn’t planning on banging my head on anything…I do have the albums back at the castle…” With a shake of her shoulders she watched as he flipped through the paper flips of the juke box, how this place even got by with existing she couldn’t understand. Perhaps she would have to ask for funding from her Grandparents to allow the small quaint town to grow and feed upon the riches of the world. Still, a little bar in the midst of no where could always be fun. Her attention once again brought to Logan, the quite boy that sat at the table staring up at the ceiling. With a grin on her face, she’d lean towards Riley ” I think he’s chasing fairies…”

A giggle would explode from the girl as she thought of the vision of Logan running through the bar chasing after an invisible fairy. She would see Riley giving the girl some money and with a gentle shove of her hip against his she stared at him with a quirked brow. ”You didn’t have to do that, it’s on me tonight.’’ A flash of a smile before the beer bottle placed against her lips once again and took another swig emptying the bottle once again. As a barmaid rushed passed, she’d pass off the empty bottle and watch as Riley finally gave in and took part of her, only to yell across the bar at Logan. With a laugh escaping her, her head would only shake as a hand lifted and thwapped against her forehead. Muttering beneath her breath ”That poor boy…” Still, her head raised and with a smile piercing across her lips she stared past Riley to Logan as he dazed off into the rafters.

As she was about to speak she was grabbed by Riley and pulled towards the middle of the floor, her eyes went large as she could only stand there with a bit of a smile creeping up on her lips. As Riley moved to the new beat that was blaring through the jukebox. Her head would only shake as her hand lifted and placed against her forehead, shaking her head just slightly more. ”Oh Riley… You are too funny’’ With a smirk on her lips, she raised one hand, lifting one finger to tell him she’d be back in a moment. Hurriedly, she skipped through the patrons of the pub turned dance bar and to the bar once again, greeted by the man she had met in the beginning of the evening.

The look on his face was evident he wasn’t too impressed his nice quiet pub was being used and abused by the younger generation. ” I need two shots of tequila, minus the lemon and salt!” She would holler over the loud music and the sounds of the other patrons joining in with the sounds of music and dancing. As quickly as she ordered them, he had poured them out in front of her, taking them both in quick succession like it was nothing more than just water she bite down against her lower lip, arms thrown up in the air with a big ‘’Wooooo!!!!!” Coming out of her. Her eyes went wide, there was no way she just said Woo. She was not becoming a Woo Girl. Her head shook and with a drunken grin plastered against her lips she moved back through the groups of people.

Finding Riley once again, she snuck up behind him and placed her hands against his back as she peered over his shoulder at Logan sitting at the table. “Psssssssssst! Logan! The party is over here! And at the bar too!” A giggle would escape her as her arms moved over Riley’s shoulders, yes he was a tad bit taller than her but she managed to do so. Her body started bouncing as she stood with him, to the music, her head bobbing from left to right as a grin stamped itself against her lips.

22Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen realized that he doesn’t have any more wine in his room. It was something that hard to deal with except by going back to town and buy more wine. He made sure to get some diamonds with him so that he can trade one with some bottles. Wearing his grey Jacket and his brown pants making his way through the village trying to find the bar. He changed after what happened in the survival class.He isnot the same idiot guy that lose his way all the time. His body temperature was rising so he decided to take off his jacket and place it on his shoulder walking through the village topless knowing that the people will look at him as an idiot but he didn’t care much about it.

Arriving at the bar door he smiled hearing the music coming from inside. Nodding to himself and pushing the door walking in looking around to see that Merisa and Riley were on the dance floor. He smiled as he was happy to see his girl having fun and his rival friend. He licked his lips smiling to himself as he remembered the hard time he gave to Riley since he came to Caislin. Moving his eyes to see Logan sitting alone on the table. He knew that this man is hard to deal with. He didn’t understand him much since they didn’t have conversation before. He walked towards the bar waving his hand to Merisa and winking to her and looking at Rilet giving him slight nod before sitting on one of the stools looking towards Logan nodding to him also

He looked at the tender smiling and placed the jacket beside him on the bar licking his lips moving his eyes on the shelf of the liquors before looking again at the tender saying in high voice so that the tender can hear him "I want you to make a mixture of the three strongest liquors…"He nodded to him winking placing a diamond on the bartop looking at him"Take this…And consider it paying for all my drinks tonight along with those three"He pointed at Riley,Merisa and Logan.The tender nodded as he brought the the drink to Garen. He smiled turning around giving his back to the bar and took a sip of his drink watching Merisa and Riley.He knew that he needs more shots to get to their conditions.He knew a lot of fun is coming

23Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

The Green Fairy hallucination is taking effect of this silent person. He realized that he’s seeing that Fairy floating around the rafters. Once a silent, cold, and distant boy, now a hallucinating drunk with little or none depth perception. His vision is slightly blurred as his motor functions are impaired at best. His hand lowers down to the side only to see that fairy continuing to fly around above his head. His hand reaches up to try to grasp the fairy only its too far for the silent boy to reach. He begins to stand up from the seat as both of his knees are slightly bent to lift his feet off of the ground to catch the fairy that only Logan sees. He makes a quick swipe of his hand, but miss the mark in catching fairy. The fairy now floats even higher close to the rafters above. Logan’s eyes are lowers as he’s now determined to catch the hallucinating fairy whether he likes it or not. Another attempt is made in jumping high to catch the fairy.

His hand tries to swipe to catch the fairy only to slip through his digits. One foot steps up to the seat of the chair to act like a stepping stone while his other foot is on the seat of the chair. His hand reaches up to try to catch the hallucinating fairy that only the silent young man can actually see. He lifts those feet off the ground to get some air to catch the fairy only to see that he needs to go a little higher, so he steps up from the chair up to the table for some higher ground. Once he’s on top of the table, hand moves upward to try to catch the hallucinating fairy with his hands. Another attempt is made when he hops off the table to catch the fairy, but fails. The fairy cannot help but laugh at his attempts. To think that it is rather foolish to catch it. This time, he bends his knees as Logan lifts the feet higher off the ground. He thinks that he can he can finally catch the fairy until he heard a loud voice coming from the so-called dance area and the bar area, ‘HEY LOGAN! GET YOUR FAIRY ASS OVER HERE!’

Quickly those teal orbs looks over to Riley and realize that he’s starting to lose his balance right at the edge of the table. Try as he might before slipping and falling off the table. It was unexpected for the silent lad to land right on his rear on the wooden floor. The pain was slightly bare, but rather dull because of his drunken state. ‘Psssssssssst! Logan! The party is over here! And the bar too!’ Another voice from the party area as those eyes blinks twice as both of his hands rubs both of his eyes to regain some of his vision. Slowly, he stands up from the landing on the floor til he gets on his two feet. He takes a single step back as a hand lands on top of his forehead to shake his head some.

Slowly, he moves on over to the bar only to meet with Garen a rather tall person sitting on his back against the bar for something. The lightest of nods is made as Logan would sits himself down on the barstool only to turn himself around and watch the party that is going on. As much as he want to join in on the fun, he has no clue on their way of dancing or the mingling that's going on. He's rather new to this.. He’d just wait until one of them calls upon him or something that is beyond comprehension. His head is still spinning as those teal eyes gaze down to look at those boots and the wooden floor.

24Its all about having a good time Empty Intoxicated Monster Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:35 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Digits curled to pluck a defiantly green leaf from the branch of a tree, twirling the thing before it was dropped to the ground where it could rest with its dead brethren. Shoes disturbed the peaceful silence as they crunched along the frost bitten October grounds. Lips tinted the color of death parted, warm breath colliding with the cold air so that fog rolled forth like steam. Silver eyes glittered in the shadowed light as she sighed and enjoyed the comfort of nature. She was once more on the borderline of madness, her sanity carelessly dancing across the edge of a blade. Sliced to ribbons by her own whims she hardly knew where she was heading, perhaps the Unseelie was just trying to get lost.

The bite of cold reminded her of home, at least the only home she had known. The Unseelie Court was hardly up to par with its playful definition; instead the place was a wicked land of nightmares and monstrous dreams. In her hand she twirled a bottle of wine, the most wonderful kind there was. It was a court blend, a bitter bite washed down by a soothing warmth. The only thing two sides of a whole could agree on was their taste in enchanted wine… What a society indeed. They were all but fading legends, shadows of what they had once been. Gods turned mortal when their followers stopped believing.

Kalika stopped and swayed, keen ears picking up the rumble of a rowdy crowd as the taint of emotions stung her lips. She debated, folded, and debated again before finally throwing on her glamour. No longer did she play a dull nurse, now was the time to have some fun. She was stunning in her disguise. Her skin taking on a honey tan, lush lips colored a vibrant hue of pink while her eyes shifted into auburn with shades of gold at the edge. She looked more Seelie than Un, a traitorous notion that she didn’t oppose. She ran the fingers of her free hand through her hair, pulling glamour along those silky strands until they were as catching as her eyes. Locks riddled with brown and gold hues, copper undertones scattered across her mane.

Hair tossed over her shoulder as she moved from the cover of the forest onto the old cobblestone streets of the town. Kalika was already halfway to being out of it; the faery wine in her hand was her third bottle. The only concoction that could get the Unseelie drunk coupled with some actual mortal alcohol… A dangerous combination she was hell bent on toying with. Nimble fingers wrapped around the handle of the tavern before she stepped inside. A cacophony of scents and sounds washed over her, quickly followed by the sledge hammer of emotions. She was practically drunk on it all, even as it tore her to pieces. Too many things to focus on at once, she didn’t give notice to the menagerie that was already there.

Swaying her hips she moved to the bar, easily making it past the various drunks that littered the place. Settling on the very end she leaned forward to call the tender to her. A charming smile, a few coins later, and she had a bottle of tequila in her hand. The alcohol burnt its way down her throat and clashed with the fairy wine she drank. Both sizzled through her veins in a glorious flash of agony. Moment of ecstasy shattered to pieces by the sudden catch of voices in the air… she recognized one. No, she had heard them all before… Turning in her seat she cast gaze around the room and nearly snickered at the sight before her. She watched as they danced and swayed, noting at their state and easily figuring that the little mortals were drunk. This could either be a while hell of a lot of fun or a horrible idea.

She hadn’t seen Riley since their little…. deal. The others she hadn’t had much to do with save for a dance once upon a time ago with Logan. She pressed her back against the bar top and switched between her Fairy wine and Tequila. Kalika wasn’t terribly interested in mingling with them, but she was perfectly content to watch them prance around like fools.

25Its all about having a good time Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Even within his cornerstone of sanity, Riley was still human and could enjoy, with a little persuasion of the alcoholic kind, the life of social interactions and mingling with his fellow peers. It was unnatural for any normal human being, influenced by any disease or life altering event, to be persuaded otherwise. Natural human synergy, whether it was an exchange of words, a touch, or a moment of tussles underneath the bedsheets, are events that define what is known as normal human social interation. Regardless if a person is a sociopath, a lycan, a pre-mature ghost wandering the plains of existence, a demon, or even an unseelie who would wish to rather be known as anonymous... without spending the time to unwind and relax there was no way for any social organism to grow or flourish. But these thoughts were unbecoming of Riley in his rather drunken and slurriffic state. Several thoughts were going across his mind, many of them primal, but at least he conceded to the notion that he wanted to parlay and have a good time.

He would merely smile to the bump of Merisa's hips as she left the dance floor temporarily to get herself a drink. Letting his eyes wander, he saw Logan fall on his ass trying to grab something in the air. He would laugh and shake his head, it would seem like someone was under the influence of the hallucinogens tonite! He almost mouth, 'are you alright?', before he saw the man half stumble towards the bar where a familiar gentleman was sitting. "Garen..." He half mouthed, half cursed. At first, he could feel the annoying pang slamming into the side of his head like a gnat that would never go away. However, after a moment, the pain receded. There was no reason to be hateful during this festive activity. He would slide, at least for tonight, as it was young and there were many things that could happen within the span of a few hours. A hand would be raise to the gentleman at the bar, watching as Logan took a breather within the same vicinity. It was upon these distractions that he felt hands wrap around his back. Originally, he would have reacted with much more violence, but instead he welcomed the act with playful ignorance. "Hey, welcome back!" She would call to the man at the bar, but he would raise a hand and shake his head. "He is out of it Merisa. I think the faery actually got to him." Turning around to face her, he watched her hands drape around his shoulders and she began to dance to the music.

Once again, Riley kept his movements simple and rhythmic to the beat. A little hip say, some alteration of knees, nothing particularly exciting. He had a feeling he couldn't do some of the much more crazier stuff he picked up if his intel was correct, and Garen was more than just an acquaintance to Merisa. Who knows, he could be wrong.

As the music began to saunter into a different, lively yet slower beat... he would get the dull sensation that he was being watched. It was a warning bell, although much less remarkable since he was a walking tankard of alcohol, but feelings like that never go amiss. He would feel those eyes, so instead of jerking his head in the given direction, he would try to swivel the girl dancing with him... keeping her eyes mostly on Merisa while taking a peek over her shoulder. At the bar across from his gaze, was a girl he had messed with before. Not on a sexual note, but a brutal fight that nearly left him without his kidneys or the hair on his balls. Still, he was in a playful mood that night, always in way over his head, so he would nudge a gaze from Merisa to Kalika, giving Merisa the notion to take a peek across the scene to see if Merisa knew the woman. "You know, she has stabbed me at least twice." The playful, yet seriousness in his gaze said he was not joking in the literal sense, but his curious gaze did linger. "Think Garen would like to join us for a little man-which?" His drunken state did not confide his manners or pevertial sense of humor, but he could at least respect Merisa and her wishes to much finer ques than most men in his state.

He would leave Merisa the option of inviting the man over, while Riley would take uncautioned glances every so often at Kalika, rather curious to see a woman like herself in such a crowded bar. Her senses must be going crazy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum