Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
April - May Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
April - May Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
April - May Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
April - May Registration I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
April - May Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
April - May Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
April - May Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
April - May Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
April - May Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
April - May Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
April - May Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
April - May Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
April - May Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
April - May Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
April - May Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

April - May Registration

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1April - May Registration Empty April - May Registration Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:46 pm

admin

admin
Admin

(OOC: All you guys need to do is walk in the door and wait to be assigned classes and dorm rooms. Don't create NPCs, especially ones that will process you. Just post who you are, what you look like, and wait in line for the next available registrar person thingy.) April

https://caislinhallows.rpg-board.net

2April - May Registration Empty Arrival of the new girl Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:57 am

Okiku Fuyu

Okiku Fuyu
No Rank
No Rank

It had been a fourteen hour flight from Japan to Ireland, plus a two hour drive from the closest airport. But she finally made it to her destination; a bright smile spread across her nude glossy lips as the cab pulled to a complete stop. Opening the door and stepping out of the vehicle, a white haired beauty finally makes her debut. A perky high pony tail swayed from left to right from the nice cooling breeze of wind that blew passed. Golden pools that looked like pure honey swirled over the old castle. Taking a deep breath with a flutter in her heart for she was very pleased to be in this new environment. Peeling off her tan jacket to expose her crimson red vest and white Japanese sun decorated half kimono top. Resting a hand on her hip pushing all her weight to that one side. "Ah this place is nice..." she was in aw at the structure, having a little thing for architecture. Her large fluffy tail wagging happily behind her, while her ears twitched about picking up the sounds of the water fountain. Reaching back inside the small cab; pulling out her two suitcases and long black tube. Handing the driver the needed amount of sterling for the ride. She lets out a happy sigh of content, as the man drove away leaving her at her new home and school.

Gathering her few things she heads on inside through the front door, her almond like golden orbs taking in all the interior had to offer. "Wow...so many things. Okay...first things first I need to get registered for my room. Now...which way...." She had never imagined this place to be so big but it was wonderful none the less. Spotting the small wall plate labeled office, her leather boots softly tapping on the floor as she walked. Coming to a stop outside the office, placing her bags to the left of the door. Disappearing into the registration office, she glances around for anyone. "Hello? Anyone around?" Spotting a clipboard with a stack of forms attached to it, shifting over a few steps looking it over. At the top of the page reading 'New Student Registration', taking the board and a pen. Heading back toward the door to a bench, gently taking a seat upon it. Checking the pages before starting to gradually fill out the needed paperwork for her entrance.

Last edited by Okiku Fuyu on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

3April - May Registration Empty Re: April - May Registration Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Digits curled against the leather hem of black pants, material firmly hugging her form until it reached her knees and gave a little slack. Above it, at every sway of her hips, there was the faintest flash of honey tan flesh followed by the relaxed blouse of a professional. Lighter in color it was an off white with gray accents here and there, three top buttons undone so that it was hardly appropriate. It ran the line somewhere between classy and well… hooker-ish. Beneath the subtle flare of her pants she donned a pair of black heels, their clicks muted for once as she sauntered towards the vaguely familiar door.

This time her noticed had arrived late and the Unseelie was none too pleased with it. Sliding the nails of her left hand through her hair she watched as the tendrils slowly lost their multi-hued glow and fell to her shoulders in a rich auburn and copper mix. Her eyes were the last thing to change, a moment before she reached her destination. Swirls of black and silver faded out, specks of copper and gold growing larger until they consumed her iris in a brilliant show of an amber coloration.

Her focus flashed to the bags beside the door before she pulled it open, taking a moment to compose herself and make sure her glamour was all in place. Glossy lips curled into a kind smile, showing only the briefest flash of pearl white before that all too sweet voice floated around the room.
“Do forgive me for running so late.” Easily as a serpent she slid to her seat behind the desk and settled, legs crossed expertly at the ankle. Elbows against the wooden surface she leaned forward just a touch, “I see you already have the paperwork, wonderful. Once you’ve finished I’ll get you your room key and the directions to your class.”

Kalika leaned back in her chair, already thoroughly bored with the day though she kept the smile in place with relative ease. If this was going to be a long term thing then she was determined to redecorate. Everything was far too cheery and welcoming for her taste…and the computer to her side would need to be moved further away. She hated technology…no, she enjoyed it. She just hated the iron that seemed to be everywhere, intent on infecting her with its disease. Grabbing a pin she scrolled across another clipboard, checking the roster for the rooms and the current classes that needed to be filled.

[As a side note: I do apologize for the wait, there was a minor communication error.]

4April - May Registration Empty Re: April - May Registration Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:49 am

Jarrik Grey

Jarrik Grey
No Rank
No Rank

Walks up the long gravel drive, eyes darting from side to side. His black leather trench coat brushes the gravel as he walks. His loose fitting blue jeans pulling slightly as a breeze blew through, his coat billowing back slightly. He pulls out his hair band, letting his long, dark hair fall across his shoulders and over his face, covering the long scar across his left eye. He brushes the hair out of the right side of his face with his fingers, letting the left side stay covered as he makes his way into the ominous looking building. He asks around and gets directions to the Registration office.

As he approaches the door, he notices two bags sitting outside. He places his leather bag next to those and slowly enters the room. As he enters, he sees another student filling out paperwork, and a woman sitting behind the desk. He nods to them both with a slight nod, then grabs a clipboard, sits down on the other side of the room, and fills out the application, glancing over occasionally at the student and the woman behind the desk.

5April - May Registration Empty Re: April - May Registration Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Okiku Fuyu

Okiku Fuyu
No Rank
No Rank

Sitting silently on the bench while working on her paperwork, her ears quickly twisted around toward the office door. Those sensitive ears of hers easily picked up the approaching person; their heels echoing in the large hallway on the other side of the wall. Glancing up from her clipboard, just when the door creaked open. Golden almonds instantly locked onto a enchanting woman that came through moments later. But the only thing that overwhelmed the woman's beauty, was her harmonic voice that rapidly filled her ears. "Umm...heh..yeah." Giggling softly while she tries to sort out her own thoughts. "Yes ma'am...I'm almost finished..."

Okiku watched the woman cross the room and take a seat behind her desk. Returning her gaze back to the task at hand, she could hear another being coming toward the office. Pushing off her seat just, when the young gentleman walked in. Giving the man small once over before placing her clipboard on the counter top. "All done, do you need any ID or anything like that Miss?" As she talked to the woman, Okiku lightly tanned skin began to change several shades of red. "Wow...what a sexy woman. How many others are like her around here?" Her tail whipped about behind her as she stood there waiting for the woman to review her paperwork.

6April - May Registration Empty Re: April - May Registration Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:40 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Blood spilled across the page she was working on in the form of red ink, reduced to doodles of boredom the scenes on her page were rapidly growing in their ghastliness. Monsters and mortals there was only one clear outcome. There was the hum of a purr in her ears, destructive nature pleased with such ideals. Pen veered from its goal, attention broken by the other. She tilted the clipboard away from view, leaning forward so that the paper pressed against her stomach.

Amber eyes taking in the tail and ears with a mild sense of curiosity while her digits twitched to pet the appendages. Kalika liked odd beings, enjoyed figuring out how they worked. No, she just liked play. As simple as that…

Taking the clipboard from the desk top she glanced over it, using her favored pen to fill in a few marks.
“No ID required, lovie.” Now she was being playful in truth, purring out her words like a content cat just to see how the other would react. Kalika loved to flirt, male or female, all she wanted was something to occupy her time though the challenge is what she loved most. Leaning back she moved both the registration clipboard and the one she had been drawing on to the side. Reaching into the top drawer of the desks she pulled free an old keyboard and a note card.

Elegant letters took form as she wrote the room number and class down for miss, eyes flashed to the registration paper, Okiku Fuyu. Holding up the large key and card she offered a sweet little smile,
“Here you go. You’re class will be ‘Beast Handling and Nature Empathy’ with Professor Neihem Steelwynd and the room you will be staying in is ‘Q.’” She would wait for the key and note card to be taken before the Unseelie would lean back and cross her arms beneath her chest. “If you have any trouble with either then please feel to come back by, I’ll help you any way I can.” Half truth. She’d help but not with all that much effort. After all, she was lazy when it came to things that truly didn’t concern her.

Glancing towards the male she took in his appearance and his lack of manners. Not even a hello or a nod in their direction cause an immediate disliking for him. The smile lost its brightness and she went back to appearing bored, darkness churning in her mind while she waited for him to finish his paper or for Okiku to strike up a conversation.

7April - May Registration Empty Re: April - May Registration Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Jarrik Grey

Jarrik Grey
No Rank
No Rank

As he finishes his paperwork, he glances up at the two others in the room, raising an eyebrow as he saw the tail twitching back and forth. 'This is definitely going to be an interesting stay' he thought to himself as he got up and quietly walked up to the counter, his black trenchcoat flowing slightly behind him. Glancing to his side, he nods with a smile to the beauty beside him, and then to the woman behind the desk.

"Hello, my name's Jarrik, Jarrik Grey." He introduced himself as he handed his paperwork to the woman behind the desk. " I hope i'm in the right place." He spoke with a grin, referring to both the room, and the school in general, as he was still unsure about coming here.

8April - May Registration Empty Re: April - May Registration Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:04 pm

Okiku Fuyu

Okiku Fuyu
No Rank
No Rank

Excitement was building up in the small fox girl, like a child awaiting to open their presents on Christmas day. The reality of her new school life was finally setting in, during her flight from Japan. She head read the school's presentation packet several times, the main class the stuck out to her was Astrology. Studying the stars would give her peace of mind during her stay here, it was something she always did with her mother back at home. Watching the twinkling specks of light, glow in the dark night sky. But when ‘Beast Handling and Nature Empathy’ with Professor Neihem Steelwynd, her heart sank to the pits of her stomach. "Umm...Miss? Is there anyways I can have my class changed to Astrology with Madame Chevok? I've been wanting to be in that class since I left Tokyo."

Those huge golden orbs of her's, held to look of sadness to them. It didn't help that she held fox like traits inside of her. The corner of her eyes began to water, just when her once untamed tail came to a stop. Falling lifelessly behind her, a small pleading whimper could be heard. Escaping though her partial parted nude lips. She had established the perfect puppy face, it was a habit of her's when she wanted to get something out of her father. Taking the slip of paper and her new key to her room. She reaches down into her pocket pulling out a small anime key chain, it mirrored a famous pose of Goku from Dragon Ball Z. Her neatly manicured nails, worked the key onto key chain ring. Giving the paper a quick glance, memorizing her new assigned room. "Room Q"

Putting the two items away just when the male of the room came next to her, placing his clip board down for review by the woman. She dries the small droplets of water from the rims of her eyes. To observe the gestured the man created to her, Okiku returns them back a moment later with a slight smile. "Excuse me Miss? I was just wondering where is the school's nurse office?" She wanted to know just in case something should have happen to her, she was a bit clumsy at times. She wasn't only a danger to herself, but some times a danger to others.

9April - May Registration Empty Re: April - May Registration Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Kalika tilted her head to the request of a class change, one brow arching at the sudden mood swing from the female. Sadness tinged the air, a thick heady scent of disappointed that tickled her lips. The Unseelie was unmoved by the switch, she could have cared less if the female before her started crying… No. She would have cared. Her sensitive ears were not designed to tolerate the whines and whimpers most people gave off when they took to fits of tantrums. If anything the once adorable fox became nothing more than a nuisance, though Kalika suspected the creature was use to using that face to get what she wanted.

Lips curled in the faintest air of displeasure before she pulled free another note card and once more took out the registration sheet to make her correction. Pausing when another clipboard appeared on her perfectly neat desk and disrupted a few of her papers… Agitation flashed behind the mask of amber eyes, tempter flaring for a moment before she relaxed. ‘Jarrik’ was certainly stacking the cards against himself. Her voice held its usual sirens song, pleasant but not entirely as welcoming as it had been in the beginning,
“That depends, Jarrik Grey… If you mean by here to register then yes, if you mean the school then probably so unless you have a habit of wandering into strange buildings to fill out paperwork.”

Kalika would let the rhetorical remark linger for a moment or two before shifting her attention back to Okiku, who had hopefully gotten over that pouting thing. Between polished talons she held out the new note card,
“The class has been changed and the nurses office is in the Infirmary Ward.” Flipping the note card, Kalika actually flashed the girl a grin, “Directions are here. Do stop by some time.” She would wait on the girl to take it before looking over at Jarrik and handing him a like note card, “You, if you’ve concluded this is indeed the right building, have room ‘O’ on the male dormitory side and Your class will be Beast Handling and Nature Empathy.”

Once both of them had taken the cards she replace their filled out forms with new registration sheets and file the old ones away.
“If you have any further questions then feel free to ask or stop by some time.” Not that she would necessarily help them, she was just trying her best to remain pleasant and not stab something in boredom.

10April - May Registration Empty Re: April - May Registration Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Jarrik Grey

Jarrik Grey
No Rank
No Rank

'Beast Handling, interesting.'Jarrik thought to himself as he smiled and took the card, not really caring that the woman behind the desk didn't like him. He was used to that."Thanks." he said to the woman behind the desk, then turning to the girl beside him, "Nice tail."

After taking the card, Jarrik smiled to them both, then turned and headed out the door, his coat flowing behind him. He was determined to make the best of his stay here, as this was the only place left for him to go. He took the cross that hung around his neck and rubbed it lightly, thinking briefly about his sister, wishing she was here with him now. But, after a brief moment of pain, he lets it pass, turns and nods his head one last time to the ladies, then walked out.

Last edited by Jarrik Grey on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add more lines to make the paragraph.)

11April - May Registration Empty Re: April - May Registration Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:53 am

Hard-pressed but not hectic . . . regardless, the lad set foot in and investigated. Directions were scant, but the women were skimpy, thus Jamie was content. The dark curtain of hair that covered his eyes whipped around the contours of his face and framed his countenance boldly with his entry. Dark slacks and a shirt with long sleeves, whose ends tucked themselves inside of gloves that stretched narrowly past his wrists defined him well. A mild-mannered stride allowed him to slink towards the assembly with faint fascination. His hands would adjust into elevation as his limbs stretched, the corrupting gnawing that unfurled in his shoulders dematerializing as he put an end to his steps. Riding can be so troublesome, he thought. A couple already badgered the clerical worker whom he had yet to take in so loitering ensued.

Summoning an imperturbable tranquilit,y he seemed to shape a line of waiting. Simultaneously he privately shifted the cellular device from his pocket and leafed through some writing prior to noticing the lack of reception in this particular corner of the planet. Damn shame. Outside the structure he had parked the speed bike and despite its preserved condition, his hair had a distinct and rare swelling, but it remained a disorderly blotch of darkness.

Jamie Larousse waited to either be sent for or for a hole to shape to initiate his induction.

12April - May Registration Empty Re: April - May Registration Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:29 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Perfectly painted talons slowly carved out their wrath upon the wooden surface of her newfound workspace. The computer at her left gave off an irritating sort of hum that was bound to drive her mad before the day was out. That was, if she hadn’t of been borderline crazy to begin with then it would have driven her off the deep end. As it was, her current foul mood was directed at the retreating form of one of the students. Jarrik hadn’t even bothered with a parting goodbye, where in the world did the boy hide his manners?

Lips twitched, the urge to snarl nearly overwhelming before she recalled her audience. Silver flashed beneath glamour brown, magic lacing every move she made so that not a touch of Unseelie flesh was seen. This was just a mask, hardly worth anything more. It changed with her mood, sometimes sultry and seductive, others plain and boring to hide amongst the crowd. Except there was no hiding here, and she had never had a knack for staying in the background. Stretching she gave up the intricate pattern that appeared to the side of her paperwork, flicking bits of wood from beneath her nails.

Kalika glanced to the female of the vulpes decent and let one brow arch near its center, giving her a slightly quizzical look. Did asking for a change of class cause the girl irrevocable damage to her psyche? Temptation twitched her fingers, wanting to poke at that bushy tail and those expressive ears before her attention snapped to the door. Another victim came waltzing up and paused before he reached the obvious destination.

Elbows came to rest on the smooth surface of her desk, a hairs width away from her carvings. In her clutches she held a clipboard, crisp sheet of paper resting in its grasp. ‘Student Registration’ lined the top of the page and it was obviously meant for this newest shadow upon her door. Desk in this case. Glamour curled her lips in a brilliant little smile while lighting her eyes to appear the friendly visage everyone loved to see when they checked in. No hint of the monster beneath. No sign of what she would rather be doing.

Her voice was its own form of magic, melody ripped straight from a sirens throat,
“Hello sir, if you would fill this out for me. Once you’re done I can assign a room and class.” Board held loosely in her right hand, waiting to be taken. Once he accepted the assignment she would lean back in her chair. The old wood gave the faintest of groans in protest, hinges long beyond the need of replacement. Once more thoughts went to redecoration and she nearly giggled. She had the perfect idea in mind, who better to redo her new little workspace than the one creature bound to her in a contract. Off in her own musings she would still be prompt in her response to the two remaining students.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum