Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//Closing soon. New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

(OOC: All you guys need to do is walk in the door and wait to be assigned classes and dorm rooms. Don't create NPCs, especially ones that will process you. Just post who you are, what you look like, and wait in line for the next available registrar person thingy, I.E., me)

Last edited by Riley Simmons on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

With a twist of the knob, and a gentle push, Kuichi entered the office. Standing five foot ten inches, the male looked around. The faded yellow folder under his left palm held his past records. "Is this were I regiser?" A rough voice escaped thin lips. His right arm bent and slid his fingers through the strands of his dirty blonde hair whihc was held out of his face by a bandana. His jacket unzipped, revealing it to be a two layered multi-season jacket. The hood was laid back, its white fur wild. His shirt under it was a simple gray, with no signs of it's style. His pants held an extrodinary design, blue jeans with horizontal stripes along the shins. Making his way to the office desk, a lazy yawn escaped him.

His form had a slight tilt foreward. Hunching at a slght angle. Those eyes, they continued to scan the room. There was no paranoia, no fear. Though no hint of trusting his surroundings. Though a folder rested in his left hand, it seemed positioned to draw a weapon. Untrusting would have been far from the truth. Although throwing caution to the wind would be foolish. His stance, posture, every aspect of body langauge held false openings. Danger was not correct. Quite opposite, perhaps it was a personal space thing. Ackward, the best decription. Fox-like facial fetures, eyes that were more of horizontal slits in the skull, hiding more than just icy eyes.

He began to produce a humming, the emotion was unclear. Was it fear? Honor? Hatred? It held no real message nor answers. Simply it moved in the air, sweet with melody. It helped him be patient. As though he was accompanied by the muician. This brought a smile to his lips.

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

It's just another one of those dull days here at Caislin Hallows... mentally thinks the man who was leaning back in his chair, twiddling his thumbs idly to pass the time. It was the month of august, and as the weather just got damper and colder. With his laptop out blaring music of something form a rather old, popular, white rapper.. Riley would tilt his head towards the man who came into question the idea of what he was supposed to be doing there at Caislin Hallows. "Yep, this is where you do the fun stuff. Like paperwork...." Doing a whoot-ie-shit motion with his hand, he would motion the boy forward. Turning the music down on his laptop, he would say calmly to the individual in front of him. "Come on over, so I can show you what kind of fun paperwork is." Even though the boy was not looking for fun, it was his only way of passing the time by being idly bored. Share the boredom, it only makes it worse.

Pulling out a clipboard from under the desk, he would push the paperwork forward to the man who stood before him. Wondering why the man was wearing a bandanna was beyond him, where he came from those kinds of items were gang related. Still, he was better off not knowing as he pushed the clipboard towards the man with a pen attached to it nearby. "There are tables and chairs over there to fill out the paperwork..." Shooing the man away, once he received his clipboard, he would get back to rocking out by turning up his tunes and staring idly at the ceiling. Why he didn't bring something more to do, he would never understand.

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Grabbing the clipboard, he nodded. "Thank you." With a very samurai-like bow, his heel pressed down, as the rest of his body lifted. Cause a spin towards the tables and chairs. With clipboard in hand, and his folder in the other, he made his way to the table and took a seat. Pulling a pen from his left pocket, he began t fill out the paperwork. Such an odd style of writing, perhaps more caligraphy then penmanship. His hand was upright, pen vertical. And yet the speed did not lack. Filling the paperwork sections with his information. Each letter uniform to the others and very clear to read. Once he filled the last portion, he began to double check if he missed anything. Once satisfied, he stood and picked up the papers.

Turning from the table, he stepped back to the desk of the other, and set the papers down. "Is it always this busy?" A sly smirk left a fox like expression once more. "Or do you scare them away?" His words seemed to dance with a snicker. A sarcastic joke, but a joke none the less. Perhaps it was the fact it was simply the two males, making things feel awkward. Making the time seem to drag as if a form of mental torture. His finger tips finding the desktop and swirling in a lazy manor.

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Switching the music around on his laptop, he would change the music scene from his much more adverse side to something along the lines of 'contemporary'. Sliding the finger along the track pad of the laptop, he would select a new music list. All of a sudden, the white rapper singing about 'slapping bitches' and 'killin' gangstas', the sound resonating from the tiny speakers seemed to filter along the ways of cage the elephant, which was something a bit more common place for the scenery. As the song 'Ain't no rest for the wicked' began to play, it replaced the neighboring silence between the play lists. Nodding to the beats of the song, he would allow himself to drown out of the nearby scenery by slipping himself into his subconscious. Once more, he was whittling away his own memories of past, allowing himself into a form of inward meditation. A low, echoing sigh would escape his lips as the sorting process was rather quick and easy. With minor memories to sort, his form of meditation was complete when the boy would return with the clipboard.

"Is it always this busy?"

Chuckling, he would merely shake his head. "It is a party in here."

Turning down the music just a tad, he would beckon forth the clipboard so that he could write down his information. Disregarding the second comment he made, he would write down the boy's room number on the top of the paperwork nearby, surprised by the neat penmanship the boy had. "You are in room J on the male wing. Anything else I can help you with?" Although at the end of the sentence, he felt that he would regret it... but it was his job, sadly enough.

Last edited by Riley Simmons on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Room J... Got it." He nodded and then thought for a moment. His eyes lifting to the ceiling.

"Anything else I can help with?"

He swiftly replied. "Is there possibly a map I could get a copy of?" He awaited calmly. Still running the room through his head. At this point, both men seemed to want this unpleasent time to end. "I'd ask about a kendo club, but doubt there is one." Such was the last of anything he needed. Fairly sure that things would become easier as time went on. To some, it would seem like time moved at its natural pace. Though for others, every second seemed to drag. Still, these were nessassary questiosn to ask. Mostly about the map. Still, he awaited a reply. It was the last he needed to know, so it held potential that he might be able to leave the office after these two questioned were answered. His right digits slid up behind the back of his head under the bandana which allowed the end sof his nails to scratch the desired spot.

The music coming from the man's computer. It triggered an urge to leave. Perhaps because it was rap, but it made him withdraw. Watching and waiting. Was it just his luck? Or did this other man feel the same? His fingers in his hair continued to toy with the strands on the back of his head. A nervous habit, but it was betetr than smoking in public.

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Tilting his head towards the new comer, he sighed deeply. "For right now, I have no idea if there is even a single club in this school. For something like that, you would probably need to talk to a counselor about the requirements for the club. I believe the club would require at least four active members, excluding yourself, before you could form an official group and get funding. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure if you wander the school grounds and meet a few people, you can find out that they probably have similar interests in some sorts of martial arts." Waving off the idea, he preferred to use knives, guns, or his own two hands. The ability or knowledge of being able to use a metal stick did have its advantages, he just preferred to stick to what he knew. Upon the first request, he would reach under the desk and procure a map for the young man. It was old and dusty looking, but it would serve it's purpose of leading him around the school.

The new song that echoed the air was called 'tank' which spiraled the air from a rather new form of country/rock mix to a hyper jazz sound. Tapping his thumb to the beat off to the side, he would motion the man forth. "Are there any more questions?" Of course, he would love to get back to the privacy of the music, but he knew this was going to be the busy part of the month... so he just let it slide and decided to answer as many questions as the man needed.

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

His shoulders waved in a shrug. "Nope, Pretty sure that's it." That fox-like face sht hand shot out, greemed care-free as though with the map all problems are solved. His righthand extended, and took the map. And he spun on his heel. "Thanks a lot Desk-san..... Please be kind to me if we meet again." Tossing a lazy wave back to the male, he began out the door. "Room J." He repeated to himself. Left hand diving deep within the respected pocket. Beginning his journey out of the office, he looked back and chuckled. Calling the other Mr. Desk just because no name was offered might have been rude, but in the long run was the best choice. Pulling the door open and stepping out he left words dancing in the air. "Do take care." Simply the best choice of words offered at the time.

"Room J...." He repeated once more as he began to wander from the office as he examined the map. His head tilted downward, and yet left at an angle to allow sight of surroundings and view ahead.

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen sighed as he at last was in the registration office. He walked in seeing Riley standing while another guy about to leave the room. He looked at the guy raising his eyebrow. Walking slowly towards the office while looking at Riley smiling”Did you miss me, Dickhead?”He walked passing by the new student looking at him then stood infront of Riley smiling”New student, huh?!”Looking back at Riley”Here I am “

He moved his right hand in his pocket getting out the book that Riley gave him before. Garen smiled placing the book on the desk beside the papers looking at it”Sorry about what happened to the book. It fell in the fountain”He laughed moving his hand to the back of his head rubbing it. Moving his eyes around then back at Riley.”Now now… I am done reading this book… And I guess I cant use it…He paused jumping to sit on the desk smiling”Now I need to buy one of these… And you need to help me to do this”

10//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration Empty Re: August Registration. Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:31 am

Walking the halls she looked almost in constant awe of the grand campus. How something this amazing wasn't more prestigious and was so remote was beyond her. Mouth agape she wandered nearer to her destination, the registration office. Seeing the taller blonde figure of a male she snapped her mouth shut so as not to look like a gawking fish. She lowered her head and let her short layered hair fall in front of her face. Passing him she held her breath and puffed her cheeks in nervousness. As she opened the door to the registration office. Exhaling all the air in her puffed cheeks she looked as though to be making a face any how. She gazed upon the man behind the desk, and the other sitting on it, then sucked her lips in quickly, wide-eyed.

Once inside after a few seconds of stunned embarrassment she closed the door behind her and nodded her head to him respectfully. "Uhm, p-pardon me." It burdened her to interrupt the two, but she had to register at some point. "I'm here t-to complete my r-registration." her voice was meek and demur. Lifting her head she straightened herself out, and then tugged on her blazer in a fidgeting manner. Her toes pigeon-ed inward as she became visibly more awkward.

Her blazer was over-sized, and her clothes were wrinkled. Her hurried move into this place showed in her restless movement, tired eyes, and disheveled appearance. Though the scent that came off of her was sweet. She'd stored some madeleines that she'd baked before leaving in her luggage. The scent of them was all over everything she owned now. A lovely accident, but still it left her feeling even more out of place to smell so strongly of food. "I-I-I... just got h-here. I'm ahh... also hoping for the rules on musical practice w-within the d-d-d-d-" She shut her mouth, and with both hands tightly gripped the bottom of her coat.Closing her eyes and exhaling hard she focused on that one word before blurting out, "Dormitory!" Then covering her mouth she realized how brash that may have come out. "S-sorry..." Was her final reply.

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

With the drum roll of his hands slapping on the desk, he was air waving the key notes of the song with a smile on his face. "Bah... bah-bah-baaaahhhhh" Giving a wave, he would halt mid tune as he heard him being called Desk-san. "The hell is a desksan?" But before he could get any head way towards the commentary, an old... 'acquaintance' strolled into view. Sighing deeply, he merely face palmed at the height of the song, missing his Que to really let out on his imaginary air-saxophone. "Damn it Garen, what do you need?" There was a bit of annoyance in Riley's voice, but it was ended with distaste as he saw the now ruined copy of his computer-for-dummies book laying flat on the counter nearby.

"Did you really have to toss my book in the fountain?" Even if he never used it anymore, it had monetary value... now it was useless.

Flipping through the damp pages of his book, he watched the boy motion towards the book and ask something about a laptop. Tilting his head rather curiously, he said "Look, do you realize that there are no Electronic stores for about another 300 miles? I believe that you would have to special order one of these things off the internet, and even then... do you even have a credit card to make such a purchase?" Giving the man a wirely look, he merely sighed and shook his head. "Laptops are not cheap, either.... even the cheapest ones cost close to nearly three hundred dollars, plus shipping, so you are looking at close to three-fifty." He continued to eye the individual who sat plumped up on his desk, only distracted by the sounds of a nervous looking girl entering his premises.

"I'm here t-to complete my r-registration."

He would eye her curiously, trying to see if she was severely cold or was about to have a nervous breakdown.

"I-I-I... just got h-here. I'm ahh... also hoping for the rules on musical practice w-within the d-d-d-d-" and then a pause, followed by screaming what she wanted at the top of her lungs. It caused him to flinch lightly, as if she had broken the golden rule of 'inside voices' rule. Still he merely sat there in his chair and stared, rather curiously, towards the girl... almost as if he was trying to add more towards her uncomfortableness she was exibiting. He wondered why the hell they let these damn kids into this school, even he was barely able to stay alive in a place like this.

Besides, who the hell let this kid in? She looked like she was barely 15.

Motioning her forward, he pointed at the desk where a form was placed nearby. A pen was next to it, so that she could fill out her paperwork. "Fill this out, chatter box, and then I can try to figure out the policy on musical instruments...." Turning towards Garen, he tilted his head to ask. "You know what the internet is... right?" He took a cave man's approach towards Garen's character.

By the way, "Just Dance" By lady gaga was the next song echoing from his tiny laptop speakers.

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

"Did you really have to toss my book in the fountain?"

Garen sighed shaking his head then looked back at his rival Riley”Of course I didn’t toss It in the fountain… It just fell there when I was there”He smiled looking up as he remembered that he was with Merisa back then. But hearing Riley’s voice again made him look down with a annoyed look on his eyes. He smirked looking at him as he grabbed one of his guns taking look at it.After Riley was done talking. Garen looked at him smiling”Well… About the money I don’t have money but I have this”He moved his hand to his pocket taking out a necklace with a red pearl.he moved the necklace towards him”This belongs to the queen of Orebia…What do you think?”

He looked at the necklace smiling and then shook his head placing it on the desk looking back at Riley”I read a book in the library saying that things from the past are valuables..And they can be sold for good money”He gasped moving his hand in his other pocket getting a diamond out of it”I got this too… I don’t know if that’s valuable here or not… But back in my days this thing was priceless”He looked at Riley smiling ”If that thing is valuable… Then I guess I can keep the necklace”

He placed the gun back on the desk and was about to start talking when he heard a female’s voice. He looked at the young girl who just walked in. Tilting his head looking at the girl and started talking to Riley with getting his eyes off the girl ”Is it only me or this girl is really young to be in this place?”He raised his eyebrow hearing her having problems in talking as she was nervous. He sighed looking back at Riley as he gave her the papers. He smiled moving his hand waving it to her”Its ok…Relax… Riley is nice guy who might kick… I mean help you”

He sighed looking back again at Riley nodding ”I read about the internet in the book… But of course I will need your help cause reading isn’t enough”He jumped down the desk placing the diamond in his hand”Is this enough for me to buy a laptop… or you need more than this?”He looked back at the girl and shook his head looking at Riley”She is really young to be in this palce.”

13//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration Empty Re: August Registration Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Taking the clipboard with paperwork she nodded. The nickname he gave her pressed an expression of sadness over her brow. She looked to the young man on the desk who'd vandalized the registrar's book as he spoke, "Is it only me or this girl is really young to be in this place?" No reply came from her about her childish appearance. She could not really help how she looked- the fact of the matter is she didn't know why. Were her genes stunted? Maybe. Did her mother take after some ridiculously youthful heritage? She doesn't remember the woman, so that as well was unbeknown to her.

Sitting and taking a pen from her pocket which she used purely out of habit from keeping it on her person constantly, she began to fill out the forms. "Its ok…Relax… Riley is nice guy who might kick… I mean help you" The word "kick" was only replied to with a twitch that jerked her torso only slightly. It took her some time to remember all the information she needed, then placing the forms flat against the clipboard, and her pen back in it's place in her pocket, she stood. "She really is too young to be in this place." Her face flushed over a rouge of humiliation. How much more odd could she really be? Child-like and stuttering, disheveled and honey smelling. But she was used to her discomfort. Quietly now, she extended her arm within a polite distance to return the clip board and paperwork to the annoyed registrar. "Th-...Thank you."

Standing back from the two, she turned and took a seat again in the place she sat to fill out the forms. Twiddling her thumbs she waited while the two conversed over e-commerce and laptops. It was comforting to have the noise of life around her. Her home was so void of happiness, let alone familiarity and humor. Chewing on the inside of her cheek she awaited the registrar to research the information she needed on noise within the dormitories.

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Eying the young man who just handed him a freaking diamond, the size of his pinky, he merely looked up at Garen and gave him the biggest 'what-the-fuck' face he could muster. "Garen... I know we have our differences, but if this is a damn diamond I wouldn't be flashing this kind of rock around." He saw the necklace, which seemed to be a beautiful piece of art, but he knew that it would not fetch for as much as the diamond he was just pushed upon to hold and examine. "I know it may not seem like much to you, but here... diamonds can sell for the amount of twenty to thirty times the amount of laptops that I currently own." Giving Garen a rather peculiar look, he would thumb the gem right in front of him and sigh deeply. "I hate to say it, but unless we know some underground connections I do not know if I can have the diamond sold. I mean, you are talking about a large sum of cash... and I do not know if there is a local diamond dealer nearby. Hell, there are only twenty or thirty people eligible to cut it, in the freaking world. "

Rolling the diamond in his hand, he would take a glance towards the girl who had finished her paperwork and was trying to hand it in. Reaching forward, he would take the clipboard and begin scanning through it to make sure that all the items were in place... but at the present moment, he would not hand Garen the diamond just yet. He was feeling to get a rough size of the gem, to remember it's texture. Once he finished scanning her paperwork, he would grab a spare pen and write down a dormitory number before remembering what the rules were on loud instruments in the dorm rooms. Tossing her clipboard to the side to be filed, he would reach under the desk with his spare hand and place a key on the desk in front of him.

"Alright Miss Chatterbox, I have put you in Room T on the female wing. Regarding instruments, you should be aware that there are 'quiet hours' in affect between 9pm until 10am. So I am sure you can play the instrument in your room between those times without complaint. Nevertheless, I do not know of a teacher who specializes in music as of yet, so for now if you need a place to practice then the courtyard would be the next best thing." Pulling out a dusty old map, he would put it next to the room key and sigh deeply. "Anymore questions?"

He would wait for a moment before turning back to Garen and trying to hand him back the diamond. "Look... I used to know a guy. He deals in these kinds of gems and could probably set you up. I hope you know how to use a phone, caveman." Pulling out a piece of paper, he wrote down a 10 digit number and pushed it in front of him, saying. "He probably won't buy at market price, but it will be a decent cut of 90% of it's total value. It is probably the safest and legal way of getting your cash. Once you have the cash, I'll help you pick out your laptop." And with that, he would shoo Garen away from his office. He didn't want to blab any further, especially in front of someone he didn't know. Nevertheless, he gave her sheet a quick run around and saw that she wasn't as special as the rest. She was a normal girl with a normal background. It was surprising she wanted to be here in a place like this. Nevertheless, it was not his concern or reason to guess why she was there.

Last edited by Riley Simmons on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

15//Closing soon.  New arrivals post in September Registration........ August Registration Empty Re: August Registration Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Though the jewels were truly something to behold and the young men discussing the purchase of laptops were rather open about something as such, she paid no mind. It was an odd situation, in an odd school. Once handed the key she listened to him intently and nodded. "I have put you in Room T on the female wing. Regarding instruments, you should be aware that there are 'quiet hours' in affect between 10am until 9pm." her eyes lit up as she took the key and she bit her lower lip. The idea that she would be living in her own domicile with privacy and quite.

Gripping the key tightly she smiled to them both when he asked, "Anymore questions?" to which she replied happily, "N-no." Turning she walked to the door to exit the registrar's office. As she grabbed the door-knob she waved to them both brightly and was soon out the door and gone on her way to room "T", her room.

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen grabbed the paper looking at the digits that Riley wrote. He raised his eyebrow looking back at him and sighed shaking his head ”Listen Riley… If this thing costs that much… I have an idea…” He paused when he saw the new girl walking towards them giving Riley the papers. He smiled tilting his head looking at her as he heard Riley saying that she was put in Room T”Room T…Not bad”He nodded to himself as he saw her leaving the office waving to both of them. He looked at Riley then looked back at the girl moving his right hand up waving to her too. He took deep breath and jumping off the bed placing the gun back on it looking at Riley.

After that Riley handed him the diamond back. He rolled it in his hand then looked at him”Listen Riley… I got an idea” He moved his left hand to grab his right hand placing the diamond back in his hand smiling”You sell this diamond… Buy me the laptop and then you can keep the rest of the money”He looked at the paper placing it on the desk looking at him smiling”And here is the number of the man… you can buy yourself a laptop too… A better one”He giggled as he was talking in an order tone… he started walking towards the door of the office”I have many Diamonds in my room… So its ok for you to have this one… When you buy the laptop. send it to my room” He was talking like a prince and ordering him around.

[Exits unless stopped]

Michael made his way through the candle lit hallways, as it was later in the afternoon as he arrived to the office of Caislin Hallows. Taking a deep breath as his heels were silent as the form of dark clothing moved down along the corridor spotted with beauties of painting and the darling look of the marble against the decorations was a lovely remembrance of the times he used to enjoy. A small smile found it’s way on his pale face, forcing the corners of his lips to turn up and pinch gently against his cheeks. Watching as the shadows twist and turned against the floor, causing his grey hues to dash and collect on the shadows.

Finding that these shadows connected to a man, he silently walked up the hallway not meaning to cause any harm or bother at the moment. His head turned and arced as he stared at the beauty that surrounded him, wondering more about the noises her heard behind him, more than having to notice the sign before him that stated ‘’Registration’’ . Shaking his head a moment, he moved forward and stood by the desk with the man fidgeting behind it. Giving a gentle smile, Michael would bow as his arms crossed over his stomach as he stood back up to his full six foot four standing. ‘’I suppose I’m here to register for school…Or whatever this place may happen to be…’’ Shifting in spot, it would seem from the naked eye that he magically appeared in a seat across the table and floor some ways.

As he did not want to move the furniture around in this room he settled into the seat, ears open so he could hear even a gentle mumble from the man that was a few feet ahead of him again. Sitting there in the fading sunlight that crept through the glass before him. He shifted in spot and let his eyes turn to face the ground, trying to move his head so his eyes weren’t pressed under so much pressure. Taking a deep breath, he allowed the stress to implode through his body, letting it settle and collect once again before his eyes looked to the man, awaiting some kind of physical or verbal response from the, what it would seem, very busy man.

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Nodding to the girl, he watched her fly away from the room... but it was not a few seconds later until the diamond was thrusted into his hand once again, this time insisting that he take care of it himself. "Now Garen, why the hell would-" But the man broke into a huge agreement that made Riley the sole advising platform in order to get Garen his much needed laptop. "Damn it Garen, I do not need-" But the man was gone, hustling away into the midday. Letting a loud, echoing sigh escape his lips, Riley would merely toss the diamond into the air and catch it back within his palm. With this kind of gem, he could easily go out and put a down payment on a nice car. This bastard wanted him to go get a stupid pocket laptop for him to run around with. Pocketing the gem in a secret compartment inside his arm, he instead pulled out his own laptop and began to thumb away at the keyboard in order to get the laptop shipped to the castle. Of course, it wouldn't be shipped directly and take about 300 million years to get to the ass crack of Ireland, but hell it was a start.

"Here is your piece of shit laptop..." He bought Garen a pocket PC, modified with 2 GB ram, XP home, the dual core atom CPU. The man seemed more barbaric, and to Riley he knew that he would be buying the man another sometime in the near future. Best start cheap and small.

He also clicked the same order twice. Best to have spares, too.

As he finalized the order with his credit card information, he saw a dart of a shadow from the corner of his eye. Call it human insight and a few encounters of the otherworldly types, he was at least able to adapt to the surroundings fairly quickly. Tilting his head up, he would see some man standing before him but Riley would immediately wave him away. "Give me a mo', and I will take care of ya." Once again, that strange southern accent slipped through his speech without a moment's notice. Nevertheless, Riley didn't notice it as he switched back to a normal speech as the man took a seat in front of him... patiently waiting for Riley to wrap the deal up. Slipping his hand under the desk, he slapped out a clipboard on his desk with a pen resting next to it. "Fill it out, come back to me when its done." Tapping the desk in front of him, he could taste the air around him. By the way the man moved he could at least notice that the creature before him was not human. The soften steps, the attire the man wore, he had a feeling he could put a finger on what the hell the man was.

Michael would give the man a nod and he sat staring up at the ceiling that hung so high, hiding shadows and crooks of mystery and collapsing nature. A small smile played on the mans face as he relaxed as the room dimmed and receded into the night as the sun was starting to set. The tinker of noise coming from the man made Michael's eyes land back onto the man that had spoken even just briefly, then he had a clipboard with some paper and a pen laid out for him on the desk that sat ahead.

Taking a quick stand to his feet taking perhaps two or three steps to come close, he took the clipboard into his hand and pulled it close. Not bothering to sit back down in the seat he folded his arm out and let the clipboard set against his arm as he wrote out the simple things they needed like his name and the like. Finishing off the little things except for numbers like social security and pass port things, he hadn't deal with anything like that since he was in his youngest years. Even then they didn't need so much identification just to enter school. But then again, this wasn't the same old school any kid could get into.

A quick moment and Michael had set the clipboard back down on the desk, with the pen crossed on top of it. Taking a deep breath gray hues searched and circled around the room before he would let his head quirk at the sound of a different deep accent erupting from the young man. ''Quite the accent you have there Mister. Didjya grow up in the southern areas of the states there?'' He couldn't help it, the southern french accent is what he adored the most of the America's only because it was so similar to something he head quite often in his own country.

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Waiting for the man to finish, he wrapped up the deal and began to play around with his crafty laptop once again. How the hell he was going to get rid of the diamond was one thing; nevertheless, having hidden wealth was always a good concept. Even if the cost of the American dollar or the euro that was circulating through Europe collapsed, diamonds would still retain their value. Nevertheless, it was the rarity and DESIRE for said diamond that made it unique. If the whole economy collapsed, then it would easily rule out the assumption that the diamond would be of any use. But no matter of inflation of common currency, the diamond still held it's value. Nevertheless, he had to figure out a place to really keep it. Letting it jiggle in his crafty and concealed left arm always had its advantages but he would rather have it in a much more concealable location.

''Quite the accent you have there Mister. Didjya grow up in the southern areas of the states there?''

The man was done with the paperwork and was looking to add small talk to the dying atmosphere. Picking up the paperwork, he merely began to scribble on a few 'office only' spaces to add the remaining information that was necessary for the man. "I grew up all over the United States. Not one area in particular." And that was the end to that conversation. The last time he opened up, lets just say the other end of the stick would have been minced meat if it wasn't for the head mistress to the save the day. He would rather keep all of his little secrets to himself. Tossing the clipboard into the pile of 'to be sorted' he merely turned to the man and said. "Your room number is..." Upon seeing a few vacancies, he decided to put the man in one of the more recently vacated rooms. "Room D on the male wing." Reaching under the desk, he procured a room key for the man and placed it on the desk.

With the key on the desk, he would look up to ask. "Any other questions?" Hopefully the man wouldn't have too many, as it was time to close up shop.

Michael would nod and give a small bow, with a smile on his face. It seemed he would have hit a topic that the fellow did not want to venture down that road again. This he under stood and let the man skip from conversation for the moment. Arms crossed, stature against the side waiting for another instruction or information about what he should do. Then Riley's voice was heard again , and with another nod he'd smile and think about the question he was asked. Quickly he took the pen from the clipboard that was left on the table, and wrote on the inside of his palm. 'Room D, Male Wing'.

''There is actually one question I have for you...I think you know at least you have an idea of what I am... Who do I speak to...For sustinance?'' Almost embarrassed by this question his head shot up and stared out the window, taking a deep breath as he took a moment to pull himself back together.

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

''There is actually one question I have for you...I think you know at least you have an idea of what I am... Who do I speak to...For sustenance?''

The rather weird and awkward question came to mind when Riley was picking away at the laptop haphazardly on the side. What the fucking hell is that kind of question? He knew at least, or could guess, what kind of creature the man before him was... it was just that he had no idea how the hell he was going to answer that. Even then, he was basing it off assumption by the way the man moved, an offset of skin tone, and by the mannerisms the man presented himself. The vampires of this day and age, from what he could tell, hold an 'elderness' to them, simply because of the fact they have been around one hundred plus more years than himself. Nevertheless, it still did not answer his question. Fishing around in his head, he merely replied rather bluntly.

"If you need... 'food' then there is a place called a student lounge here and the village has a pub where you can fend off your hunger there if the school grub gets to you." From there, he stacked a few stray papers on his desk and put them aside, rising from his chair and switching a few buttons off underneath the table. "I need to run, I have errands to take care of." Jumping over the desk, which was nearly chest high on most people, he merely walked over to the doorway and started to punch a few numbers into the keypad... always keeping an mental eye on the man that was behind him. Opening the door to the office, he would turn back and say. "You have less than 20 seconds before the alarm is set on this office. I wouldn't want you to be in here when that happens. Leaving with the office door locked from the outside (the man could still leave the office 'intact' if he left in twenty seconds) he would head back to his dormitory to take care of those... 'errands'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum