Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
[Closed] February Registration--A bit late I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
[Closed] February Registration--A bit late I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
[Closed] February Registration--A bit late I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
[Closed] February Registration--A bit late I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
[Closed] February Registration--A bit late I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
[Closed] February Registration--A bit late I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
[Closed] February Registration--A bit late I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
[Closed] February Registration--A bit late I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
[Closed] February Registration--A bit late I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
[Closed] February Registration--A bit late I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
[Closed] February Registration--A bit late I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
[Closed] February Registration--A bit late I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
[Closed] February Registration--A bit late I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
[Closed] February Registration--A bit late I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
[Closed] February Registration--A bit late I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Closed] February Registration--A bit late

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gunnar Sigmond

Gunnar Sigmond
Bronze
Bronze

When Gunnar entered the Registration office, he grumbled, annoyed that he'd been woken up from his afternoon nap to fill in for a truant. When the ex-ranch hand got ahold of Riley, the boy certainly would think twice about shirking his duties again. For the time being though, Gunnar was stuck doing a job he wasn't familiar with, trying to make heads or tails of forms he'd only seen once before--back when he'd filled out his own registration paperwork.

As he made his way to the ornate desk, his every step a dull thud on the hard floor that resounded in the empty chamber, and stepped behind it, he continued to groggily gripe about the situation. Gunnar pulled out the chair, the feet scraping across the floor with a terrible squeak that made his creased face wrinkle further in aggravation. While he might be getting the short end of the stick, that didn't mean he wasn't going to take and beat Riley with it when he got the chance.

Well, not all bad, concluded the cowboy as he settled into the chair, the old wood giving a groan like a grandfather hoisting up his grandson. With any luck, nobody'll show and I can just continue my nap here, thought Gunnar as he propped his booted feet up on the edge of the desk, inches from the stack of clipboards with the forms already attached.

Last edited by Gunnar Sigmond on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.freewebs.com/stolen_random_character_second

Gunnar Sigmond

Gunnar Sigmond
Bronze
Bronze

[Exit]

http://www.freewebs.com/stolen_random_character_second

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum