Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Its all about having a good time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Its all about having a good time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Its all about having a good time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Its all about having a good time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Its all about having a good time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Its all about having a good time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Its all about having a good time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Its all about having a good time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Its all about having a good time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Its all about having a good time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Its all about having a good time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Its all about having a good time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Its all about having a good time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Its all about having a good time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Its all about having a good time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Its all about having a good time

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Its all about having a good time - Page 2 Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:42 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Rileys’ drunken behavior only made her laugh and giggle for but a few moments before he was flush turned around right in front of her once again. A slight drunken giggle burst through the girl as her arms held around Riley’s shoulders and around his neck, lacing her fingers together as she finally allowed the beat of the music to take over the body, hips moving with the slightest need of dancing dipping into the beat from right to left as a drunken laugh came to form at her lips. Lost within the crazed beat that Riley had pulled out of nowhere, she pulled her arms from around his shoulders and lifted them above her head, bending at the elbows to fold behind her head. Riley’s words were almost lost on her, before that devilish grin he would know right from the start.

The body swayed, with the skirt flowing like water along the escapades of lengthy pale skin ravishing a heeled height of Stiletto’s. She enjoyed this drunken rash behavior, the eyes closed as the body at last got lost within the music. Forgetting that Riley was so close to her, the hips swayed like a careful belly dancer forcing the top to shift and swirl with the gently encircling trance that would be brought by her gypsy heritage. Like the Uknushkan Gypsy Queen, her hands reached out and the bangles around her wrist clinked together, making a soft sound within the music. This was her beat, as the eyes fluttered open, only to appear as the white eyed beauty that would dance beneath the stars.

Once more, as her eyes opened Riley’s face contorted into a new emotion. Merisa’s smile faded as her arms fell over his shoulders, taking their spot once more as the white clouded eyes shot a glance over his shoulder at this dark temptress that leaned against the bar like a queen. With a slight smirk upon her lips, fingertips dug gently into the shoulders of Riley for just a moment. ”Darling, I guess she must fancy you something fierce then…’’ Biting her lip, giving him a wink of her eye, once again the Gypsy in her soul took over, forcing the gentle and erotic sway, the side of her hips would graze along his for but a moment before that devilish grin returned to the surface.

With a wink of her eye, the devilish smile dissipated from her lips as she moved around Riley’s body once again her hands pressed gently against his back. ” Come on, I know you might not like that Garen’s here, but lets go have a drink with him. My treat of course. And invite that little doll that’s staring at you, too.’’ With that, she moved from Riley’s form, her hands dragged out only for a moment as she left his side moving through the crowded area like the Gypsy Belly Dancer that she was. The attire she wore, was just perfect for this occasion, the developed long white satin strips that hung so loosely around the form like a Hawaiian grass skirt, the top almost too snug as it forced the bosom to press up and be held in by a single thread that moved straight across the top of the dress, making the attire complete.

Shortly she arrived at the bar, sliding upon the barstool her fingers tapping only slightly against the surface of the bar counter as she leaned towards the half nude Garen. With a smirk on her lips, she whispered to him ” Hello there stranger…’’ She’d only smirk as she leaned forwards against the bar, folding a leg beneath her as her eyes travelled from the adored Garen, to Logan sitting just on the other side of her. ’’And hello to you, my hallucinating doll. Enjoying chasing that fairy around?” With that she’d laugh, knocking her knuckles against the bar top to get the barkeeps attention once again. ”’Notha Whiskey my good man!’’

http://www.freewebs.com/smokingscharacterprofiles

27Its all about having a good time - Page 2 Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Glass groaned beneath her grip, hissing out a faint displeasure at how tightly she gripped it. Emotions rolled against her senses like the waves of the ocean, a constant thing she couldn’t stop. Her muscles were torn in two, relaxed into submission from the wine and alcohol yet tensed so tight they could snap from the crowded room. Her entirety was a dueling contrast at the moment. Her actions and her mind split down the middle, it a surprisingly lovely play on her clothing as well. While Kalika appeared nothing but a dazzling human girl, her clothing hinted to the darker side of life. For once the Unseelie wore a skirt, low slung to hint at the flesh beneath. If she stood, it would contour the curve of her ass and hug tight at her thighs, giving her just enough room to sway and move. Her top was the customary corset, dark material winding at her ribcage to press against her breasts and raise them in their cage of lace. Her stomach was left bare to show off the lithe muscles along it while the skirt was cut just above her knees, showing off long legs and feet tucked in black heels.

Nails curled against the glass in her hand, etching little symbols in the bottle she held while she surveyed the room. Her attention shifted from the various students to the drunken patrons and back again, her focus shot to hell. Monster of her nature let out a muted rumble as she felt eyes dance along in her direction. Her head canted to the side, mane of autumn colors tumbling across her shoulders. Eyes full of color searched and found their mark, landing on Riley as he blatantly watched her. Lips twitched to curve in a slow predatory smile as he drew the attention of the female he was dancing with. Both looking at the Unseelie, though Riley was the one who kept glancing back at her. Kalika wondered if it was out of curiosity or because of their last match where she had indeed stabbed him.

Stretching on the barstool she twisted to the side, setting the bottles on the counter to curve her need to suckle on them. Her mind was drowning in alcohol and wine, though the Unseelie would never likely lose her wits no matter how much she drank. It did however help to ease the tension of so many people around her. Kalika watched Merisa as the other female swayed and sashayed her way across the tavern towards the bar. Gypsies…. Interesting little creatures that they were, she had never quite taken a liking to toying with them. They were unusual beings, fancied by the Unseelie court for some of their darker magic’s. She had only been familiar with a few of them, a dying race in this modern world, just like every other mythical being.

Honey sweet wine danced over her tongue as she took another sip, simply watching the room until she felt the urge to move. Or rip something to pieces, whichever feeling seized her first.

28Its all about having a good time - Page 2 Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:59 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen grabbed the mix that the tender made as he looked towards the party seeing Riley and Merisa having fun. He lifted the glass to his lips taking a sip of it nodding then looking back at the tender nodding to him approving it saying "Thats really good..Thanks" Looking back at Merisa but something else has his attention. Looking towards Logan raising his eyebrow seeing the guy moving on the table trying to catch something. He tilted his head looking up a little seeing something flying then back at Logan saying to himself"What is he trying to do?" He pointed at him while moving back a little talking to the tender "Did that guy drink alot? He smiled as he heard Riley calling him then hearing a strong impact. Closing his eyes and raising his shoulders looking back at Logan saying while smiling to himself "Hope this doesn’t wake you up" He chuckled as he saw him walking towards the bar and sitting beside him. Garen pointed up looking at the ceiling "Not bad idea what you tried to do"

Garen took one more sip of the mixture placing the glass on the bartop looking back at Merisa and Riley as they dance. He knew that he was pain in the ass to Riley.But whynot?! Mordekaiser is there to make it hard for Garen so Garen shall find someone to bother too and Riley was the winner of the contest. Garen smiled devilishly raising his hand to Riley waving it to him. Looking towards the door seeing someone walking in. It was Kalika. He smiled to himself lowering his head as his eyes turned red for a moment to make sure it was her before shifting them back to normal. He saw her moving towards the bar and having her drink sitting not very far from him watching Merisa and Riley dancing too. Giving a look towards the two dancing before talking in calm voice "Not your way of having fun?" He looked at her with a smile on his face raising his eyebrow waiting for her answer after saying "Cause If I recall..You had the dance class..Though I don’t remember who was your partner?" He crossed his arms looking up trying to remember.

After a moment he shook his head as he couldn’t remember who was it .Moving his hand to grab the glass taking the last sip of the mix looking at Kalika's bottle "Tequila ...Thats nice"He looked back at the tender asking him for a refill of the strong mix before taking another sip of it. It wouldn’t affect him much thanks to Mordekaiser. It will be hard for Garen to get drunk unless the demon inside him approve it.He took deep breath looking at Merisa seeing her walking towards him. He smiled when she whispered to him and tilted his head saying in playful way"Oh..Here is the star of the party welcoming me"He laughed again taking a sip of his drink seeing her telling Logan about the fairy nodding "So that was a fairy..I though I was seeing things because of that"He lifted the glass to his eyelevel before looking back at his Merisa.

After a moment he looked towards Kalika again tilting his head to the right. He cant deny that he is interested in such a soul. He never met someone like her and he didn’t have chance to talk or to know more about her. May be not Garen was the interested in her. May be whats inside Garen that want to know more about Kalika. It was like a conversation happening inside Garen's soul since Mordekaiser wanted to have the body for sometime just to enjoy himself too. Garen agreed to give him the chance to let him have the body since they are still on their deal. But when that happen its all up to Garen. The half naked boy looked back at Merisa wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her towards him smiling "Your dance made everyone here enjoying"

29Its all about having a good time - Page 2 Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:42 am

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

Those cold teal eyes gaze right at the wooden floor all the while that he’s still in his drunken state because of all the drinking of the Green Fairy and other types of alcoholic beverage. To anyone else, it is just another late night party where everyone is having a good time with one another. To Logan, it was a new experience of sorts. He has never tasted the intoxicating beverages such as beer, whiskey, etc… He’s like a little boy trying to do new experience and such. It was a good thing that he did came here with the gang, otherwise it’ll be another day for the boy to be anti-social. Those teal eyes gaze on over to Garen only just… look at the half-naked person for no apparent reason. There he is. Sitting down on the barstool to slowly regain some of the composure or what’s left after the whole drinking binge.

Cold teal eyes gaze from the half-naked boy over to both Riley and Merisa dancing with one another. Strange. From the way that Merisa move her body along with each beat and tone almost seems to eccentric. It was rather surprising to see her dance like that. A part of him wonders about this, but doesn’t want to go deep into it. All he did was to take a deep breath and exhale softly with his hands rest against his lap. Then, those teal eyes gaze over to the newcomer, the one that he has seen her long time ago, Kalika. The only time that he remember is that time at Formalities Class where he was forced to dance with her by the teacher. Logan doesn’t know a thing about dancing or elegance. The cold teal gaze right back to Merisa moving close to the bar from all that dancing.

Looking down to the wooden floor only to still have the effect of the Green Fairy. That what he gets for drinking a bit too much of Absinthe. He cannot help, but to listen to Merisa about being a hallucinating doll, which followed by chasing the fairy around. Speaking of the fairy, those teal eyes gaze around to such a crowded tavern only to find that the green fairy flew through the front door and off it went. A hand reaches over only to find that it was too far away for the boy to grab. There is a sigh of defeat from the boy because of that fairy had gotten away from its grasp. A part of him feel that the boy was really hallucinating and that fairy isn’t real, but Logan doesn’t know what seems real or not thank to the drink. A hand moves down and right back to his lap while his head tilts on over to both Garen and Merisa getting rather…close to each other.

It either body warmth or they are actually a couple and he didn’t know about this. Still, Logan would nod his head twice because of Merisa’s dance while the gaze goes to the two of them before going back to Kalika. There is something about her that seems interesting, but as much as it seems. He doesn’t really know anything about her. Turning his gaze away from them only to look back down at his lap with his hands rests against them as it appears to be resting of some sort because of the fairy catching.

http://roleplay-chars.webs.com/logansevillemacconnell.htm

30Its all about having a good time - Page 2 Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:43 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

It did make him feel a little guilty that he was not keeping his eyes on his dance partner, but at another lady resting at the bar, but with how their past intertwines itself it made him a tid bit edgy. It was enough for the girl he was dancing with, Merisa, to take notice and realize that Garen had shown up. Figures. It was not as if he hated the man, but their personalities were like oil and water. Inwardly, he knew Garen was good at heart. Outwardly, he would rather go suck on the oil he was trying to mix the water with in his analogy than to conversate with Garen. But alcohol had worked it's wonders and made him looser in his attitude and his lips. He would feel Merisa's brushes, and those would send a bit of fire down his spine, but they were hindered by the conscious fact that he did follow the man code when it came to women. He let the girl slide, jingling her cute butt all the way back to the bar. It was rather interesting to watch the girl dance her way through the crowd very smoothly without bumping or skidding into people along the floor. The bar slowly became a dance floor as more and more people started to get up, mingle, and hell maybe even a few crazy dance moves or two. As the place started to liven up, his eyes would begin to see that there were alot of more of the woman populace than he originally saw. Maybe the loud music and a few phone calls started to bring in the more younger crowds. It was the middle of nowhere, what the hell else would they be doing!

Giving Merisa a bit of room to get back to the bar, Riley decided it was best to not partake of any more liqour while he was still able to stand. A bit of manly courage rushed through him, along with a dashing slab of stupidity, as he would merely wave at Merisa and just head towards the bar where Kalika was resting. It would seem that Garen was trying his luck a bit too early, but was captured by the girl he just left the dance floor with. Ahh, distractions and relationship tie downs. There was at least a small plus at being single! But given Riley's cold personality, how the hell would he be able to hold down a girl of any calibre that was not as mentally fucked up as he was. "Sure you can handle a crowd like this one?" He would rest his back against the bar counter, remembering something about her feeding off emotions... but unable to pinpoint why. Nevertheless, he didn't dwell on it and as quickly as he remembered it was forgotten. "Took me a full day to be able to eat solid foods ya know." At first, it sounded like he was being an ass... rolling it off the tongue like she owed him something. Nevertheless, a smile would crack over his face, turning towards the woman he spoke to her reasonably. He gave a why-the-fuck-not gesture, as if he wanted their past near death experiences as water under the bridge. Or at least, the alcohol was making him think that way.

"What do you want first, a drink or a dance?" He was not backing down from either, and was possibly coming off a bit standoffish. His right arm would drape on the bar, but he would not break her bubble just yet. He would let the lady come at least a little past the normal 10 percent boundary. Even so, his smile was genuine and he gave off an aura of playfulness, curiosity, and the normal slightly drunkish demeanor. He did not bring any more hostility towards the woman who probably looked at humans as her playthings, but he did seem like a gullible idiot with a few beers in him. But that was just Riley's way at being playful, and alcohol was really the only thing that loosened him up. Nevertheless, it made his guard drop... and that could always be a dangerous thing.

31Its all about having a good time - Page 2 Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Fury seized her muscles as she turned her attention toward Garen, noting the way he used his monster to pry beneath her glamour. She wondered if his beast was quick enough to stop her from plucking out his eyes… It was an amusing little idea that lingered in the back of her mind. She fancied indulging in it the moment he tried to start up a conversation. Glamoured lips curled in a soft smile as she leaned forward, digits twitching to reach for his though she kept on hand in her lap. The other had her fingers woven over the bottle of faery wine now, the intoxicating mix sloshed inside its container.

“Formalities Class.” She corrected him, leaning back so that the bar counter dug into her spine. The flash of discomfort helping to clear her mind, the last thing she really wanted to do. She raised her free hand and curled her fingers together until it was just her index, pointing towards Logan for a brief moment. “He was my dance partner…” The simplistic conversation was dull and lifeless, a horrid contrast to the lively bar and music. Kalika entertained the notion for violence up until she was figuratively saved by Marisa. The Unseelie would have thanked the woman if it hadn’t been a blatant act of ill manners on her part.

She felt the sensation of being watched, this time it was a mix of eyes on her. Riley was weaving his way closer, an encounter she was strangely looking forward to. Perhaps a round of relaxed bantering is what she needed. Kalika shifted her attention to where Logan sat, a delicate brow slowly arching near its center. She was curious about the boy and the urge to poke at him was there. He wasn’t horrible to look at either; she contemplated shoving him on the dance floor to see if she could liven him up. Muscles tensed as she stretched her leg, looking as if to get up and try out at least one of her plans.

Actions disrupted by an all too familiar voice, a question to her nature posed,
“So long as they remain relatively relaxed its fine… If they become too torn in how they feel then it gets tricky.” Kalika didn’t know why she was indulging such information to a boy, one of which she had had come oh so close to killing. Lips twitch, involuntary action of the glamour to mimic the sly smile beneath. She turned her full attention to Riley, for once taking him in without the urge to stab him or corner him in a deal. They were both here to just relax, no need to dwell on nearly killing one another. It went along with being good sports about the ordeal and all….

Except he was drunk, slightly at least; his guard would be down and his reflexes slow. She could finish him in at a moments notice. Then again, she was in her own little haze induced by Unseelie Wine and mortal Tequila. Her blade was left in her room, tucked in a little hiding spot as if it was in trouble. Far out of reach, out of a reasonable walking distance even. The moment of her destructive nature passed as quickly as it had come, leaving her muscles relaxed and her senses at relative ease.

She held up the bottle of enchanted wine and let an easy smile slide across her lips. Her voice was a peculiar purr, lacking its usual Unseelie bite,
“Seems we’ve already had our drinks… so a dance is in order.” She slid from her seat and placed the bottle on the counter, unguarded. Not the wisest of moves but Fae fare had a funny way of biting mortals in the ass. It was a highly intoxicating thing. It’s addictively potent mix could drive a mortal mad and not many other worldly beings fared better.

Kalika stood before holding out her hand to Riley, as grand of a truce offering as he would get.
“Shall we?” She would wait for his acceptance before leading him to the dance floor.

32Its all about having a good time - Page 2 Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

With a shot of mysterious glare staring back towards Riley for just that moment before the pale hand lifted, cupped in Princess mode and waved in return to him. Once more she was captivated by the fact his weary eyes set a flame within the adventurer in her. To just pull him away and run through the galleys of a pirate ship would be putting that idea to rest easily. With that grin shifting across lips, the only sight of spoken words came from the stares between this mysterious woman that Riley had spoken of, and Garen. Somewhat unsettled by the heat of something darker erupting from the touch against Garen’s skin her hands would lift and free themselves from his form. With but a moment’s glance her eyes spoke more of a story then a remorseful taste that lingered in the back of her throat. ’’Barkeep, another shot of whiskey please..’’ Were the only words that escaped from this seemingly delicate creature that hunched over the table like a curve against the ocean’s wave.

The body still swayed with the music that played, like the crashing of foaming bubbles against the ocean sands her hips popped from side to side as the elbows laid firmly against the wooden bar top. With a deep breath, fingers pressed delicately against her lower lip, pointed nail turning against the lip and pressing tightly against the skin almost breaking it as her eyes ventured towards the dance floor once again. The rush through her veins as the penetrating feeling of the swaying darkness entered her soul and forced the body to move against the demons even if the world was watching, the body would burn with just simple hip strokes against the thin air that surrounded her. With a slight smirk planting itself against her face, the whiskey arriving before her just as another sigh escaped her.

’’Oh, well thank you barkeep.’’ The form uncurled from the bar counter taking only a moment’s break from moving in with the beat as the shot glass touched her lower lip, head shooting back in one swift moment as the glass knocked back against the wooden bar top, with a slight snaky sigh tongue lashing out to grasp the last few drops of whiskey that escaped the desperate tongue. The moment’s rest was complete as the arms gripped back onto the surface looking from Garen, to Logan the silent man that had haunted the presence of the Green Fairy for quite some time now. Leaning sideways, her hip gently knocked against his leg as she was standing and was short as she leaned against the counter ‘’Having fun with the Fairy my silent compardre?’’ The Russian accent coming out of her, making her sentence sound a bit more cruel than it was intended.

Still curiosity dragged along why this boy was so silent, fingertips pressed back against the plumped and liquor dipped petals, forcing the point of pain to erupt from beneath. For just a moment she thought of reaching out, touching the man and stealing his memories as she had done with so many other this far. ‘Tis why she felt such a connection with Garen, she had reached out and let the Dark Gypsy within reach out and want the evil that lurked within Garen. These thoughts of danger, heat, evil and the darkness that lurked within every heart her hand out stretched towards Logan’s back as in her drunken nature she was so sub-consciously in-depth with the dark that lured behind those mischievous smiles.

As she could hear other speak within the tavern, her attention once more drawn to the empty drink that sat before her. ”Bar keep. Keep the beers a ‘comin till the white horses come a knockin’!’’ Her voice erupted around her small radius, then finally the body resumed swinging to the music, trying to control the urge’s to scratch the surface of the darkness enveloped forms that surrounded her. Such curiosity of the little Gypsy made her unsettled and quite hyper, once more standing and swaying with the sound of music, she made a dance partner of the bar counter as she awaited her next drink.

http://www.freewebs.com/smokingscharacterprofiles

33Its all about having a good time - Page 2 Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

The music was enthralling, the booze was intoxicating, the beat was rhythmic, and the entire scene was captivating. As the entire bar began to mix and mingle, young and old started to separate as the night was becoming more appealing to the youthful night owls of the twilight hours. Other than the bartender, the crowd started to become younger and more lively. The owner of the establishment was having trouble keeping up with the drink orders, as more and more people started to demand more than the simple bottle or shot of whiskey. The man would have trouble keeping up with everything, but overall that was not the inspiration of the night crawler's razon de facto (spelling?) for being there. It was the dance floor. Although it was a simple room with hardwood floors and poorly lit ceilings, the imaginations of the young and restless and the music thrumming through the juke box made everything more interesting. Although the box was old, someone managed to update the records inside of it with a few current surprises that even shocked Riley as he took her hand and was lead to the dance floor. Couples of mixed statures and classes began to mingle and entertwine, emotions began to flow, and Riley could feel the energy begin to move through him.

He was normally not a social butterfly, but the atmosphere was becoming addicting. The loosened lips of alcohol had now taken full affect, as he was teetering on the edge of conscious decisions and pure insanity. The music disc changed, switching to something European once again, but this time with a distinct taste and with a bit more recent edge to it. Someone had gotten behind the juke box and messed with the sound system, as the bass became loud enough to deafen the ears who resided next to it. But out on the middle of the floor, there was an even balance of music and thump that made it all fall together in both a cohesive, and yet, exhilarating passion. And the lady, who had stabbed him several times a few nights before, was leading them both smack dab into the middle of it. It was not passed him that she could be easily baiting him into a trap, trying to lower his defenses, use the crowd to her advantage to make him either bleed or die on the dance floor. But that was the fun, in a sickening way, that made it all come together and made him feel alive!

No drug could shake the ricocheting effects of adrenaline and bestial corrosiveness that raced across the veins of his body as the dull roar of Crush began to resonate through the speakers.

Without a moment's thought, he took control of the moment. With a grasp of her fingertips that he already held, he would attempt to pull Kalika in front of him, moving his cold left hand to rest just on the nape of her hip, while his right would attempt to hold the hand that he was escorted with through the massive amounts of bodies beginning to pile up around them. Gunslinging, working out, pushing his body to the limits, and forcing himself to go over his threshold were many parts of him that did not leave room for alot of creativity or style. He kept his clothes plain, although clean and simple, but other than his violence and cold attitude it left him in his own world of solitude. It was only at a place of Caislin Hallows, where he was always on the verge of death he truly felt fully alive and aware of the life and his natural surroundings. Strangely enough, the music began to move through his body, slowly at first. For one reason or another, he began to remember a memory from long ago... a lifetime past of friends he had long forgotten. For a moment, he would slowly forget that he was armed, preparing to dance with a woman that would more than likely kill him in his sleep if she were to find it suitable, living in an area where death was always around him, or that he carried dark and disheartening secrets that no young man should shoulder alone.

His eyes would close, drawing it all in with a deep breath, and his body would finally relax. He could feel the tension leave him as he started to move his left foot to the beat. A beat that was becoming him, as his eyes would slowly open to gaze upon Kalika, different brown eyes stared back at her. Something changed, at least temporarily, and it was only for a moment. His eyes dilated, and instantly the music kicked up as the feeling inside churned for action. As the music began to start the normal beat, he was already dancing in spot, starting slow to let the lady catch and pick up on her own beat. A blend of bitter sweet resonated in his eyes as he did not divert his gaze, almost looking at her curiously to see what her reaction was going to be to the change of pace. He could feel the movement in his hips, his arms would roll with the pace of the music as he kept the space between them closer and his movements simple and delicate. In the current society where he came from, it was not the man's job to lead the woman into the dance anymore. It was quite the opposite, and it was always the girl who set the pace.

Music: Pendulum Crush (in the background) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mYd2X_9rrs

34Its all about having a good time - Page 2 Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:50 am

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

Logan continues to sit down on the barstool while being succumbed to the Green Fairy a while ago. Everything around him seems to be having a swell of a time except for him. He’s just sitting there looking straight down at those boots while being the drunken person that he is. Whenever his vision became blurred, but he’d quickly shake his head to regain his vision. Don’t know why, but he was glad to be here with friends. Friends that’ll stick by him, even though he has succumbed to the Green Fairy. Hands rests against his lap as he had enough drinking or is it. Logan is thinking about getting a bottle of beer for the last time. Besides, they are having a great time dancing and socializing with one another. Those cold teal eyes gaze over to Garen and Kalika as they are talking about Formalities Class. Logan watch Kalika’s index finger pointing directly to him being a former dancing partner.

All he did was nod not once but twice because of the fact that he was forced to danced with her by the teacher, but it would seem that it was all water under the bridge. Those hands continues to rest against his lap while listening to festivities inside the tavern. From the invigorating music to the liquor that was rather intoxicating for others. Those cold teal orbs sees Merisa with the words, ‘Having fun with the Fairy my silent compardre?’ with a hint of the Russian accent coming through her lips. All he can do was just smile and nod his head lightly before looking away from her and looks back down at those black leather boots. He hasn’t had this much fun in ages as being the only orphan that survive the massacre and was taken away to the facility.

There, experiments was conducted on him including that drug that gives him resistance towards the one thing that werewolves hate: silver. However, it came a at price as he has lost the ability to speak almost permanently. Memories seems to flood to the time at the facility where Logan was turned into a cold blooded killer. For some reason, he can hear the screams of those innocent children running for their lives while those vampiric military men either gunned them down or devour them for blood. Hands slowly clench up into fist, feeling sorry for them. His friends at the orphanage, now gone from existence. Then, a hand is felt against his back only to look back at Merisa. He shakes his head not once but twice only to move his hand over to her arm to try to take hold against it. If it is a success, then he’d kindly move her arm (or hand) away from the silent boy.

http://roleplay-chars.webs.com/logansevillemacconnell.htm

35Its all about having a good time - Page 2 Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Intoxicated hardly covered how she felt at the moment. Fae fare and alcohol churned in her system, a deadly mix for any mortal. Human emotions filled her with their drunken joy and their undercurrent of lust. She felt both free and caged, ready to sink her claws in to tear at flesh…or clothing. Kalika listened to the rhythm of the music as she pulled Riley out into the center of it all. To say the Unseelie felt affection would be a horrible lie, she was swayed only by the emotions of those around her at the moment. She let their feelings flow through her system just as the music hammered through her veins.

She turned as Riley tightened his hold, digits curling so that her nails barely rested at the back of his hand. Lips curled in a sultry little smile as she allowed his cold hand to press at her hip, the style of her clothing allowing flesh to press against flesh. There was a plan of attack in her moves, a knowledge that if she so wished she could tear him to pieces. It was a thrilling experience to be so free flowing and so volatile as well. She felt alive, a flower blooming in a bloodied battle field. She relished the craving of danger she felt from Riley, thrived on the growing currents of lust around her. The patrons were a conduit of emotions for her to feast upon. Her power growing with each new addition to the tavern and the dance floor, it was addictive.

Kalika could literally feel the way he relaxed as the music began to take hold of him. She moved her body close to his and swayed with the steady rhythm, one hand in his grasp while the other rested against his form. Her body was quick to respond to the shifts and changes all around her, adjusting the sway to match his pace through both the slower portions and the bits that demanded action. She was easy to adapt to Riley’s move, setting her own pace once she grew comfortable with her surroundings. No, not comfortable per say, just relaxed. Her senses lulled to focus on the trance of music, even her inner monster was calm and quiet for the time being.

36Its all about having a good time - Page 2 Empty Re: Its all about having a good time Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

(Sorry guys, this is going to be a lame post)

A sudden shrill would go through Riley's spine as he felt something immensely fill his spine with an essence he had been unfamiliar with. A sensation of fear, ricocheting across his body, caused the man to upright turn in terror as he examined the room he was in. Without a moment's thought, he would abruptly part their bodies and walk away from the scene... any kind of stops past a gentle a pat on the shoulder would be met with extreme prejudice, as this man's thoughts were intertwined with more things than a simple death.

[Exit thread]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum