Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

///Closed Thread : My Last Breath.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Empty My Last Breath. Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

As the morning sun rose, awoken from slumber broke free a simple soul. The loss of the innocence, left a tempering scar along the chest of the woman. In simplistic terms, she lain strewn across the ground, tired from running, tired from losing, tired of all of this. She became a weak soul as the days moved on, as the hours pushed forth. Here in the Court Yard, she laid in the glimmering mornings sun, with blood pouring from her fingertips, making small puddles of blood where they sat.

As the morning sun rose, and the fog of a dewy morning came through, the touch of fog against skin woke her with a fright. The touch of cold dead hands against warm skin made her ponder of her Dark Shadow. The remembrance of the last few days, the memory of him sitting on top of that grave stone before lights of red touched him, and took him. Here she sat, hollow and alone once again.

Pain. Pain shot through the body like a knife through butter. Realization of the ring, clinging onto her finger, forcing its way into her skin. Binding now as apart of her body, this sent screams from the girl. As she hid behind the fountain of the Court Yard, she screamed bloody murder as this sentiment forced its way under her skin, the crying of Death echoing back into the graveyard once again.

Then nothing. Nothing, she felt. Nothing she thought. Everything turned to blank space, as remembrance of her first days in Caislin Hallow started up again. Fainting into the sight of her memories, the body collapsed back into the pool of blood once again, fighting to stay awake. The look of hatred from Riley's face. The stubborn janitor that she only saw for a moment. Then Sarthas' face came into her mind. With just a moment of his vision she awoke from her gentle nightmare with another scream.

Fingers clawing into the ground beneath her, digging down as the dead would try to claw their way up. The curse of torture, the curse of passion. Here she lay with a broken heart, and an even more broken mind. Stable as she was, this creature. This dark shadow had been her sprite. And in this silence. Rose the dead girl that had been plauding behind her the entire time. This girl spoke with just a whisper against the wind. ''Do not feel pain, do not endure sickness. He is home now, where he belongs.''

Let this be reality or dream, Merisa did not know. She only found herself screaming out for help as these visions came blustering in through her mind. The force of the tangium spirits was too much for her to handle. In despair she found hope, in this hope she found someone with darkness, where she could hide her light. Now, lost without her shadow. Merisa was on her own again.

Breaking past reality, as the echoes of her screams bounced from the stone walls of the castle, back to her ears. A disgusted look would plaster against her face, as light had become dark, and here she sat pondering on her actions.

Was this school worth all this pain? Were these people worth more than she could bargain for? Or is this all just a nightmare that Merisa had not woken up from yet.

A dying soul cries out for the dead. Here she sat, curled in the shadow of the fountain, the sounds of rushing waters calming her already stupidly stricken soul.

http://www.freewebs.com/smokingscharacterprofiles

2///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Empty Re: ///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:41 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen just walked out of the pool room. His body was wet and dripping some water droplets on the floor as he was walking, His hair was mess as he didn’t brush it after leaving the water. His giant sword was on his back and his hand were in his pockets walking the hallway with his head down and his eyes locked on the floor trying to control himself as he felt that ‘Mordekaiser’ soul was not stable. He could feel it he moved towards the wall resting his left hand on it while his right hand on his forhead

”What is that feeling?”He said to himself as it was long time since he felt that ‘Mordekaiser’ is strong enough to be unstable like that.Garen helped himself by resting his hand against the wall walking further more as the feeling was increasing in him and his demonic aura was stronger making anyone around him feel a strong pressure on their bodies.

Garen stood by the courtyard door as he knew that the strange feeling coming from that place. He looked in to see it. It was a female he never saw before. he thought she was a student. He slowly walked in the courtyard and stood just behind her seeing her fingers were bleeding which made him place his right hand in his pocket giving her a napkin. He moved on his knees beside her moving his left hand to hers holding it

The moment he touched her bleeding hand his eyes were widened as he felt it .The pain, the hatred and the darkness that was filling her soul. It was the moment that ‘Mordekaiser’ was more active now making the demonic aura around him stronger forming a slight dark shadow around Garen’s body. Garen tried to control the demon inside him by releasing its aura some. He looked at Merisa turning his eyes to yellow making the dark shadow around him disappear and the aura become weaker.

Garen stood up looking at her and moved towards the fountain bending his head to immerse his head in the water with his eyes opened trying to calm himself from that feeling. When he felt that he was calm and his eyes turned back to normal he moved his head out of the water shaking it making the water droplets fly. Some of the droplets landed on Merisa’s face. He looked back at her

”I didn’t see you here before”he turned around sitting on the edge of the fountain looking at her with a slight smile trying to calm himself more”My name is Garen, I am new student”

3///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Empty Soft Touch Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Footsteps in the grass, a presence unknown. A towering overbearing being etched closer to her space of solitude in the shadows of the fountain. Here as the ring bore into her skin, and finally became one With the wretched evil that laid within, that she held so dearly from the sight of others eyes. In this bliss filled moment, the touch of a soft napkin brushed against her hand, in a soft ease the head of brown locks lifted, to stare into this face that approached like no other dared before.

The touch of his hand against her own, was not only shocking in a metaphorical sense, but also a strong disposition of strength, power and something else. As mismatched eyes. blue and white stared up at this man as he seemed to change in a split moment that she had been sitting there, watching his being. There was something to this man, something more than just a simplistic shy issue.

A feeling, a sense of power exploded into their small atmosphere that they shared on this moment. And again, as she had only felt once before, light had started becoming sapped by darkness, in this shade of day she found comfort hiding in this life. The change in this man, did not worry her, but she did feel some remorse for the man that stood strong within this moment. Fighting inner demons beyond her capability of knowledge.

Her eyes lit up and found herself, pressing a smile into the corners of her dying lips. Tortured eyes laid on this man, as he dunked his head into the fountain she hid in the shadow of. If she hadn't known better, she could have sworn she saw steam rising up into the air, from his touch into the waters depth. ''My my...'' She would whisper into the wind, thoughts of this man and his demons made her think deeply on it. His touch only allowed her a small instance of thought, but she leaned upon this thought, hoping it was more than it would seem.

''Garen...'' The voice was soft and almost musical as she spoke to him, with just but a small smile pressed on. ''Lovely name.... Welcome to Caislin Hallows.'' She let silence revolve around them for a moments piece, before rising up from the ground and sitting on the stone edge of the fountain, removing the napkin form her bloodied left hand then dipping it into the waters cool touch. ''I am Merisa, I've been here a few months now. Very interesting, yet cruel place...'' Her words dipped off into silence dragging.

4///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Empty Re: ///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen kept his eyes closed for some time trying to calm himself more as his eyes were back to normal. He opened them when he heard Mersia’s voice. It was soft, Comforting and like music to his ear. He looked at her smiling slightly moving his hands to remove his giant sword off his back placing its tip on the floor resting against the fountain edge.

He saw her moving to sit on the stone edge of the fountain beside him. His hair was dripping from the fountain water. He moved his right hand drying his face with his jacket’s sleeve ”Nice to meet you Merisa.”He looked down taking deep breath before raising his head looking at the sky seeing the birds flying away.

He nodded still looking at the sky moving his both hands to rest them on the stone edge of the fountain feeling its coldness which was sending chills to his body”But I like it. May be because I never felt that I belong to any place before”He lowered his head looking at her with the same slight smile on his face”Do you know that I don’t know much about my past?”He moved his right hand to his pocket taking out a ring showing it to her ”That’s all I know about it. An old man I used to call father told me that this ring means that I belong to the royal family of Orebia”

He looked at the ring getting lost in thoughts talking to himself in high voice ”I never believed that I am a demon. And that’s what I am trying to prove to everyone”He looked back at her with a wide smile this time ”So, No matter what I have to keep going and I wont let that thing defeat me.

He stood up infront of her crossing his hands taking in like ordering tone”You should do the same. Don’t ever look behind you and try to smile. Furthermore don’t hurt yourself”He pointed at her bleeding fingers winking his right eye smiling. It was like the demon aura that surrounds him most of the time wasn’t strong enough to get him this time. He was trying to make her feel better. At least around him

5///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Empty Ask and you will receive. Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

The movement of his sword caused her sight to lock onto this shiny object its form and the soft sound it made as it rested against the fountains side. As he spoke, she would nod her head in agreement to meeting him. In this school, there was nothing better than finding the new souls that haunt these corridors. His deep breath caused her to force her attention back onto him. Her head lifting to look across to him, his wet self was making want to giggle but she held it down, as only a smile would show on her lips.

Fingertips swayed in the fountains water, cleaning themselves as they danced in it's cold touch. She pulled her hand out, shook it around a bit hoping the ring that bore into her skin would have 'fallen' off or at least disappeared like a dream. Then the tender sound of his voice rang in her ears again, and her smile stayed against broken lips. As he spoke, she came to a new feeling, remorse perhaps, for his lack of knowledge of his own life, this caused her to lean towards him and tap the back of his hand in a very gentle manner. Her cold touch against the warmth of life within his blood forced a shudder through her body, quickly pulling back her hand and collapsing it into her lap.

His change of voice caught her attention, his talking to himself for a moment before turning to her. His smile was large and she could not help but smile back, his happiness seemed almost like a gentle aura yet beneath every soul there is always a darkness, this Merisa knew all too well. His toll of words was almost funny as she could do nothing but smile as he took a new tone of voice, her head only shaking.

''My young dear soul... But the past is who we are, and what we are today. Lost as you may be, find a gentle spirit to chase you through the forgotten memories and dreams. To find the remnant of something old, would only be to smile bold. Here we find our trust, our will, our spirits.'' As she had spoke, she took the sword from it's resting place against the stone fountain, holding it in both hands, out towards him. Her finger tips playing along the creases and stones in printed in the handle of the sword. As she held it, she could see, she could see bits and pieces of something old, of something new for him. But with this she stayed quiet.

6///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Empty Re: ///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:36 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

''My young dear soul... But the past is who we are, and what we are today. Lost as you may be, find a gentle spirit to chase you through the forgotten memories and dreams. To find the remnant of something old, would only be to smile bold. Here we find our trust, our will, our spirits.'’

He took deep sigh looking at her shaking his head and lowering it”So its really hard to cheer you up"He raised his head looking at her as she moved her hand to reach his sword.He raised his left eyebrow. The tip of the sword was towards him which made him move his right hand to the tip lowering the sword looking at her.”I guess you are not planning to kill me with my sword. But what are you doing? Just trying it?”He said it in a playful way smiling

He moved his hand grabbing the sword from its sharp edge pulling it off her hands. The palm of his hand started bleeding but he didn’t feel much pain. He placed the sword beside him on resting it on the edge of the fountain moving back to sit on the fountain stone edge rubbing the back of his head ”You need to take it easy Merisa”

He took deep breath looking forward tilting his head from side to side looking at the sky then”Why don’t you try to meet new friends? Rather than staying alone in a place like that”He looked at her still smiling slightly

7///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Empty Re: ///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Only a smile would pursue those lips, as he moved she would move with him. Finding her seat back on the fountains edge, fingers running against each others rubbing the memories from her touch. ''Easy is not something people can take lightly. But it is something that some can learn.... But Progress of weapons through evolution, small things that catch my eye, my dear prince.'' She found her words to be gentle, with a soft musical tone to it. Her body would shift to see the water behind her, dribbling from the fountains tongue.

In one quick motion, she stood and hopped over the fountains edge, and with her feet bare she slipped them into the cool waters grace. Sitting back on the fountains edge, she swooped her feet through the cold touch of water. ''Sorry for playing with your sword though, I just find small things may help with remembrance of old things,.'' A small smile pressed against her lips, listening to his words like a very patient student would have.

When he spoke of friends, she could only laugh as her head tossed up and turned to look at him. The mismatched hues of white and blue stared into his soul before she would let off a smile. ''Friends... Yes I do suppose I should try that again... But alas, I am not completely over the loss of a dear friend yet. I am...But a cloud in the blue sky. Moving swiftly from town to town, with no place to call my own.''

Again she dropped her head, leaning forwards so her fingers played in the cool touch of water, rushing her fingers about, creating small waves as she sat close to the edge. ''And I'm not always this way... I just find.. A different comfort in death and life now. But my dear Prince, you have helped this little girl raise her spirits, and find joy in the world yet.''

8///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Empty Re: ///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen looked at the sword then looking back at her with a slight smile interested in what she said about that she can said that she can see the past by touching the things. He took out the ring looking at it then took off his and hopped over the fountains edge landing on the other side making the water splash on both of them. He laughed looking at her and moved his hand towards her smiling with his right eye winking ”Hello my name is Garen, I can be your friend if you want.”

He moved to sit besides her laughing. It was the first time for him to be that happy in the school as he was at last having a conversation. He looked down shaking his head saying in a low tone”You know. I don’t have friends too”He moved his head back looking at the sky smiling”I cant think of That dickhead as a friend yet. But I guess he is a good guy

He looked back at her moving his hand that was holding the ring towards her looking at the ring this time”I have a favor to ask, Why don’t you try to see my past through that ring. If you can, I need to know about my past. I tried to go to the library to read about it.”He looked at her smiling tilting his head

9///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Empty Let's Find Secrets. Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

There was nothing she could do but laugh and smile as water was splashed around, the calm tone of running waters extracted by his stomping into the fountain. She could only smile as she wiped the water from her face and chest, then stuck her hands into the water, and splashed some up at him. '' You silly man...'' As he moved, she took his hand into both of hers, giving it a quick and almost sarcastic shake. With just a smile on her lips she moved her hands back into the water, swishing them around.

'' Friends come and go, only memories stay around long. In the absence of space, happiness unfolds in new and exciting ways...'' Her eye was caught by him lifting his head, through the corner of her eye, she watched him in silence, then finally spoke in a whisper. ''Sounds like you have met Riley.'' She couldn't help but giggle just a bit, before she laid a hand on his shoulder and patted at it gently. ''As odd as he maybe, he is a good guy. I've spent some time with that one...'' Her voice drifted off, remembering her time with the over active Riley. What fun they had in the moments of life and death, how they fought back and forth with words. How amusing it was.

He spoke again, this time of memories. ''See through the ring.'' This was what she caught, and again memories rushed in so fast it knocked her off her seat and into the water before her. Quickly splashing around and catching her head above the surface. She calmed down after she remembered the fountain wasn't deep at all. So she sat in the water, pulling her legs up to her chest in a quick motion. ''I could do that for you, or I can at least try. But could we do it after I had gotten a warm shower and change of clothes?'' Her thick white dress was wet and her hair had leaves tangled in the soft curls as they laid down her back.

10///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Empty Re: ///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen laughed and moved his hands covering his face as she was splashing water at him and stood up stomping lightly to make the water splash more at both of them. He took deep breath still laughing lightly looking at her licking his lips”Yea I am a silly guy. A caveman as that dickhead Riley call me”He laughed shaking his head again”I am going to make this guy teach me about computers more”

Garen felt her soft hand on his shoulder which made him look at it then look at her smiling slightly”You are a good person Merisa, Just don’t get lost in those dark thoughts.”He moved his wet hand to hers holding it feeling her pain looking down at it”You need to take care of these wounds”

He raised his eyebrow looking at her as she knocked off her seat falling in the water. He laughed looking at her shaking his head saying in a tone trying to imitate her ”Silly girl!”he stopped up moving in the fountain about to help her to stand up when he slipped and fell just beside her in the fountain water making another splash. He moved his hand down his butt rubbing it softly”Damn that hurts!!

He looked at her and then laughed moving to lay back making his head immersed in the water looking at the sky seeing it through the slight waves of the fountain water. He blinked couple of times moving his head up again holding her hand placing the ring in it”Here. I want you to have this Merisa .Its yours now”He looked at her smiling slightly standing up taking off his top showing her his muscular body which was full of scars and brushes”I guess I need shower too”

11///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Empty Re: ///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

As she sat in the water. her hands playing in the cold grasp of the fountain as the smile on her face stayed for the time being. As she splashed water around a bit more after he had, only giggling away when he called her silly. ''I'd have to agree, I am quite silly... And as time moves on, my sorrows will disapear and I will become the happy girl I once knew before...'' She thought of Riley and how intelligent he was and how much of a mean guy he appeared to be at times, and brought herself up the edge of the fountain, leaning back against it, enjoying the cool touch of the water.

Dark thoughts was all that lingered in her mind, and all that she could think of for the last few weeks. The loss of her Dark Shadow was a hurtful experience and she did not want to go through that with yet another friend she would make. Yet here was fate, pulling at her emotions with a lost prince. As he turned to her, her head rose and then a touch of warmth in the water rose goosebumps along her skin, taking a deep breath as she held onto her hiccups that rose within. Nervousness ensued, the touch of another was still strange to her through the years having been a very distant child. ''I Can't take that....''

Careful was her words as he placed the item in her hand, again she received a ring in a new fashion. Like sands through an hour glass, time seemed measurable within the sequence of events. She would whisper silently to herself.''My lord...I can not believe you would give this to me...Why?'' Her head dropped to open her hand and see the new ring that laid within her hand, finding it hard to try and close her hand again, the touch of the ring caused an aura that was unmistakable. But as the tide turned, and she relaxed within the mortal soul and breathed deeply for a moment.

With the silence taken over, and the waves of the water landing against the side of the fountain re-awoken her, she lifted her head and looked into his face, into his eyes. Just a small smile covered her lips as she rose from spot, holding her hand out to help him up from the water. ''What do you say then? Head to the dorms to clean up then. Then perhaps we can try and find out more about who you are my dear Prince.'' She couldn't help but smile as she stood there, her hair and dress dripping with water, gently echoing against the water beneath.

12///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Empty Re: ///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen laughed and started splashing water at her as well closing his eyes and then breathed fast looking at her as she started talking. He nodded looking at her moving to sit down moving his right knee up and resting his right arm on it smiling”I am sure you will be happy girl Merisa and when you do I will make sure to have a kiss as a gift”He laughed seeing her moving to sit on the fountain edge.

Garen looked down and took deep breath before talking again raising his head looking at her”Merisa, I don’t know what happened and made you feel that bad.”He stood up to and moved to sit beside her placing his hand on hers”If you need to talk about anything. I am good friend. and you can trust me”

He looked at her hand closing it on the ring looking back at her”You will have it. It’s a gift from a friend”He giggled shaking his head”But take care of it, it’s the only proof that I am the prince of Orebia”He moved his hand on his pocket again and gasped standing up taking out the book. He closed his eyes tightly and said loudly”DAMN IT!!..”

He sighed sitting beside her placing the book between them”Now I have to deal with Riley. This was his book”He rolled his eyes and then smiled looking at her”That will make him really pissed. I will really enjoy that”He stopped laughing looking at her smiling slightly”And enough of that lord and prince ..We are friends now”

He stood up walking out of the fountain putting his boots on and placing his jacket on his right shoulder as his body was dripping .He smiled widely tilting his head saying in a playful way”So do you need me to clean your back?”He laughed loudly as he was teasing her

13///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Empty Re: ///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

She would only smile as she she moved out of the fountain, and started walking back to the school, dripping wet, she was sure the custodian would not appreciate this at all. But at this moment in time, she could care less. He spoke of Riley once more and she shook her head some before reaching towards him and waving her hand in his face. ''When Riley complains, just tell him it was my fault and he come to me to get refunded for it. I'm sure he wont care too much because it was accidental.''

She walked ahead, away, towards the school. Hands dragging through locks of brown and white as she rang out her hair of the excess water that it held. This only caused her dress to be even more so soaked but she did not care, it would take hours for that hair to dry.

In a moment gone, she had arrived at the door, tugging and pulling on it's big heavy mantles. For a second she couldn't pull it open, then gave it one good tug that sent her back a few steps. ''If you'd like, you can meet me in the Library, or at my dorm.'' She thought about it a moment, and hurried back to where he was, quickly taking his hand into her own and pulling out a marker she had tucked away in her pocket, she wrote a 'G' on his palm. ''This is my room in the Lugus wing. So meet me there, or in the hallways to the library if you'd like.''

Quickly she smiled, curtsied before him as she was used to doing this for royalty. As quickly as she had appeared, she had taken off back to the doors of the school, headed back to her dorm for the first time in days.

[Exiting Thread unless stopped.]

14///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Empty Re: ///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:04 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

He laughed shaking his head looking at her”Nah, Don’t worry I can take care of Riley.”He listened to her as she walked back towards him writing the ‘G’ on the palm of his hand. He looked at her and nodded still smiling”I am sure we will meet again Merisa.At least to tell me about my past”

He looked at her disappearing as he smiled in relief taking another look at his hand thinking to himself that everything is getting better since he joined this school.He looked up at the sky lowering his hand saying in low soft voice ”At last I found a friend”He giggled as he walked towards the door”And a cute friend too..

[Exit the thread]

15///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Empty Re: ///Closed Thread : My Last Breath. Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

[Exited and closed thread]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum