Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Curiousity and few good memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Curiousity and few good memories I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Curiousity and few good memories I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Curiousity and few good memories I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Curiousity and few good memories I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Curiousity and few good memories I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Curiousity and few good memories I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Curiousity and few good memories I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Curiousity and few good memories I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Curiousity and few good memories I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Curiousity and few good memories I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Curiousity and few good memories I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Curiousity and few good memories I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Curiousity and few good memories I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Curiousity and few good memories I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Curiousity and few good memories

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Curiousity and few good memories Empty Curiousity and few good memories Tue May 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Dina entered the area smiling as she turned off her cd player leaning down looking into the water, smileing softly as she looked at her own reflection, taking her hand and striking the water playfully as she purred.

She remembered the pool, from when she was little, when her parents loved how adorable she was... she spent almost all of her summers playing in the pool that they got her, she natrually knew how to swim, now that she thought of her race, that was a real oddity. She giggled at the thought.

Once, she recalled, Mommy had actually tooken her to an enormous store, with all sorts of pretty colors and sizes of swimming suits, she liked Orange then, and she Picked a neon orange suit that made her look like a clown fish, she remembered her mother telling her that she needed to learn some jokes to tell Daddy when they got home or she would never pull it off. She had spent the entire car ride home practicing on Mommy, Mommy laughed at every one, but when they got home, She had chosen her favorite,

"knock knock" she had said,

"whos there?" he answered,

"banana.."

"banana who?"

"knock knock"

then they argued that she was doing it right and she insisted they go with it. so they did...

"ok whos there?"

" banana"

"banana who?"

"knock knock"

he had sighed "Whos there?" he said boredly

"Orange.."

looking a bit more interested, "orange who?"

"orange ya glad i didnt say banana?"

She smiled as she heard his laughter in her memories as it soon faded, now that she thought of it, It was stupid, a very stupid joke, he probably heard it before too. It wasnt even that funny,... she smirked at the ironic realization that even her child hood was based on lies...

thats why its a good thing we killed them, only bad people lie

She shook the voice out of her head again as she stepped back from the pool dropping her bag and putting her CD player in it safely as she kicked off her shoes and jumped in the pool, doing a cannon ball, staying under water for quite a while before resurfacing, this was one of the things she missed the most..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum