Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
New night in old territories I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
New night in old territories I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
New night in old territories I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
New night in old territories I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
New night in old territories I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
New night in old territories I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
New night in old territories I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
New night in old territories I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
New night in old territories I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
New night in old territories I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
New night in old territories I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
New night in old territories I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
New night in old territories I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
New night in old territories I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
New night in old territories I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

New night in old territories

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New night in old territories Empty New night in old territories Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:30 pm

He made his way slowly through the empty streets. Carefully placed and graceful steps landed silently on the paved roads. Tonight, he wore no shirt, letting the cool kiss of the late night air caress his skin. His long strawberry blond hair flowed with the wind, occasionally tickling the small of his back. On each hip he carried a nightstick like weapon, a tomfa. His emerald eyes seemed eerily bright in the darkness. A slight smile was curled on his lips, a smile of rememberance. His loose white pants hung a tamed until his shins, where there were metalic shin guards that strapped to the back of his calves and the bottom of his bare feet. He made his way back to the Dojo, the Limitless Studio of Tactical Combat. Strapped to his back by a chain was, what seemed to be an impossible to carry amount of chopped wood. He carried no axe, which made this even more of a curious sight. Stopping just infront of his new home, he drops the load of wood just at the walkway. He walked a few more feet to the edge of the bridge that seperated the rest of this new section from the old. That ominous fog, continued to creep by and a perilous rate. He stood just off the bridge, those emerald eyes scanning it, contemplating. He turned around, and walked back. Effortlessly scooping up the half trees he carried. He walked to the entrance laying his lumber back down. He began to collect his tools, mostly hand tools and went to work shaping the wood into new windows. No glass, he liked to hear, see and smell anything approaching his sacred plot. He had done a ton of work since his arrival only two days ago, but once one task was finished there was a hundred to do. He would work diligently through the night. As hard as he worked, it was no wonder why he always seemed to be eating. A glimpse would show him with a stalk of thickly cut jerky hanging from his mouth, chewing on it. A glimpse away and back he would be eating a candy bar or a bag of chips. This hunger could be attributed to his sheer size, since he stood 6'8" tall and he weighed easily 300 lbs or more. Not an ounce of fat graced his structure, his muscles were bulging and toned to near perfection. Not one muscle was neglected in his vigorous rhoutine. While doing this tedious work, he would attach weights on his legs, waist, wrists, and back. The weights ranged from 50 lbs to 150lbs. Its seemed a bit much, but he made it look easy. His movements were not hindered by the added weight nor was his speed and accuracy. If a board needed cut down to size, he would simple palm strike it to the eaxact size he needed. His eyes were his only measuring tool, his hands the saw or hammer. After many hours of tirelessly working, he would finally strip off the weights and walk to a little clearing near the right, frontern area of his Dojo. A hammock hung between two trees, he would lay down in it. The trees groaned in protest against his weight, but held strong. Folding his arms behind his head, those emerald eyes reaching far into the growing morning sky, he let out a sigh. Always aware of of his surroundings, he relaxed, being sure to not be caught off guard.

2New night in old territories Empty Re: New night in old territories Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Terrence was never one to stay indoors or stay in one spot. Which is why she was walking around the newer side of the river, enjoying the night crisp clean air and following the moonlight anywhere it took her. From first glance she would be just another girl, walking along through the dark. (Seeing as that happens more often than not) At second glance she’d be more than what met the eyes, dressed in her casual wear of short cargo shorts, combat boots and a top fitting for an adventurer. Suspenders and long dark locks of softened curls and waves finished the outfit off as she moved through the heightened length of grass that touched and tickled against her knees.

It was a quiet night and enjoyable night as the moon started to cascade the stars and everything seemed to sparkle with new life. The older the grounds, the better the life behind it. Which was just another reason why Terrence couldn’t help but want to travel all across the grounds of Caislin Hallows. As she was a Shaman, there was a sense of mystics that could only be matched by her curiosity. Fingers danced in the air, with what seemed to be a glowing blue orb. When closer investigation would show it was a tail of a dragon that hung over her shoulders. The gentle coo of the dragon was more of a deep, caressing roar that was only audible from a near distance.

The girl and Dragon seemed to be in unison as she out stretched her arm and the dragons tail curled around her arm, now covering the golden bracelet that hung so tight to her upper arm. There was a connection here, something almost magnetic as the small silver gem on the bracelet glowed a soft white before fading back into the darkness. She moved with grace through the grassy field nothing more than a smile bared on her lips as she looked around with the help of her little Dragon friend. She could see from a long distance that the Carnival was closed and there was no hope in having a slight entertainment with games or toys.

With a soft sigh the sudden movement of the Dragon on her shoulders made her entire body freeze within the midst of the field. She had stopped dead in her tracks and where the dragon was standing and waiting for Terrence to look in the direction. Her eyes landed upon something that perhaps she shouldn’t have been around to peek upon. Quickly diverting her eyes she shifted them back to the stars and quickly nudged at the Dragon on her shoulder to get his attention away from the rather large and strange looking man swinging in between two trees. ’’Hush Dionysus before you get me in trouble.’’ Her whisper was harsh and quick as she tried once more to move

3New night in old territories Empty Strange encounters of the ordinary day. Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Though she wasn't quite heard, or seen, her scent had long since been carried upon the wind. The large man swayed in his hammock for many moments longer. He than stood and began his work again. No longer did those weights bare down upon him, the only difference in his daily activity. He thought perhaps the person repsonsable for the prior vandalism had returned. It was early morning, the sun still beginning to caress the horizon. He made no notice nor jesture to inform the creatures of his attention. He knew they were there, and where they were. One he couldn't quite recognize through scent, though he wasn't worried. He continued to make the minor repairs as if there was no change in the environment. The place was a peaceful and welcoming atmosphere. There were no gates, or fences, no signs of tresspassing or solicitation. This large, shirtless and sweating man continued to fix this structure and eat. He was always munching on something. After several long minutes, he just walked inside, the door forever open. The smell of a fantastic meal wafted through the air, easily carrying on the soft morning air. It was enough to make a religious mans stomach crumble on his most sacred day of fasting. This large figure returned onto the porch with three plates of fully loaded foods. Much being the morning variet, however, many different meats adorned these plates. He sat down on the flooring of the porch, the two plates in adjacent mannerisms. He sat infront of this plate, not touching these foods. His ability, allowing his voice to be hear regardless of possition, was hear softly upon the watching ears. "Join me, if you wish. It is rude to hide and stare." His voice was deep and sincere. Not a sign of threatening nature or deception hidden in the tone.

4New night in old territories Empty Re: New night in old territories Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:41 pm

Her motions noted, her actions flawed. The silence she held was no a sundered. No more broken stories of being a silent ninja that flowed through the grasses like a silent snake. Then again the way the man moved, perhaps he hadn’t heard her. There must’ve been a new way for him to pinpoint her gentle form, that was creeping, crawling, waiting for more. The sound of his voice echoed through her ears, also catching the attention of her smaller friend. Quickly like drawn to some sort of light, the dragon quickly took flight. Causing panic, settling in, fear took the heart and quickly without thought Terrence took off running. Following the soft blue glow of the tail long adored, trailing through the long grassy narrows, right towards this mans front door.

With a shock, her breath slowed down caused her to stand just past this mans porch floor. Grinning only a bit before she stared down at the dragon crawling upon the porch wooden floor. ’’Please forgive Dionysus’ behavior, he has not had the pleasure of being outdoors in quite some time, people are a new thing for him as only I had the pleasure of being with him whilst here in Ireland.’’ She implored. Stepping closer towards the porch wooden floor, taking a breath in as she moved closer trying to catch the small dragons attention. Her face was shifted into an apologetic yet surprised look, as her eyes waivered from the dragon to the man. Shifting quickly looking here and there, trying not to stare. Yet something implored for more of a detailed look.

Not to be rude she quickly stood, clasping hand around fist, bowing before. ’’Please your forgiveness I implore, Terrence Hunni Genova, student of Caislin Hallows. ‘’ Her introduction nothing short of proper as her form only produce the look of a girl that belongs outdoors. With a deep breath she stood with hands crossed over front, awaiting permission unlike her scaly friend which implored the mans attention.

5New night in old territories Empty Welcome, all who dare. Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:00 pm

He had a genuine and kind smile on his face, seeing her 'dragon' come onto his porch. He wasn't irritated or annoyed, obviously since he had known their pressence since they set foot on his lands. The winds, hardly changing due to the trees he had kept and changed on his property. He nodded at the relatively small creature. "Please, eat." his words directed to the both of them, his speech being heard equally between them. He then looked to the young lady aproaching his porch, he than smiled to her.

He folded a large fist into his opposing palm, in the mutual greeting. Bowing his head slightly, "Please, join me for breakfast?" His voice was deep and calm. He than looked up, studying the two. Studying, never judging. His smile remain, grateful for the company so early upon his arrival. Connar would not touch the food at the plate before him until they had. His eyes held wisdom, his voice was soothing, his build deadly. Altogether, he seemed like a walking contradiction.

His sheer size was enough to make others avoid him, however with his mannerism and personality he seemed to be a genuine spirit. Granting the young woman trepidation to his personal stead, he would ask a simple question. "Do you live around here?" The same smile, and bright emerald eyes locking onto hers.

6New night in old territories Empty Re: New night in old territories Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:53 pm

As the man had asked for Hunni and Dionysus to join them, the dragon took no heed in diving his face into the plate of food that was presented to him. He wasn’t a starving creature, but a growing one that would always eat just to gain some weight even for just the day. The man’s smile reassured Hunni that her inconvenient meeting of him wasn’t all intrusive. A smile appeared against her lips once again returning the gentle nature to her face as the hazel orbs flittered with a slight shimmer of lost light. She moved towards the man, stepping onto his wood porch and she took a seat on her knees across from him. He was quite the intimidating man from viewing upon him, but his voice was gentle enough and his actions spoke louder than what his body might portray.

’’I would be delighted to join you sir, and a good morning to you.’’ She sat for a moment, then looked upon the plate that was placed out before where she sat and then her eyes raised once again, but only for a moment to peer against the mans face. It was strong, yet his eyes held something more than what his physique could let on. This time her smile did not fade as her hand moved out, and gently grazed along the Dragons back that had its face buried into the plate of food, causing quite a mess but keeping it on the plate, the scaly face was covered in bits and pieces as it continued to dive into the plate. Her head only shook as her hand moved down to the tail of the dragon, and gave it a gentle tug as she moved her eyes down to it.

The dragon was being quite rude, as she thought, but nothing more than what a beast could do when presented with such smelling foods around. As her eyes returned once more to the large man, blinking for only a moment before nodding her head, hands folded onto her lap. ’’I’m currently staying at the college Caislin Hallows for teachings and have come to call this quaint town my new home.’’Her head tilted back only slightly, not enough to ruffle hair, shift spot, or even have the wood beneath her make a creaking sound as she shifted weight. Looking up at the building before her, she could tell that this was a finely tuned craft the man had, and he was collecting time as he built the home.

’’Not to be rude sir, but it seems you are just arriving to our fair island.’’ She truly hope she had not crossed some line, as to upset the man now after all of his kindness was a tell tale her heart did not want to experience. With that her eyes dropped back to food presented before her, reaching down and plucking a small piece of meat and quickly popping it into her mouth. Her dragon, now complete with the demolition of the food on his plate and now was laying his head and front claws against the plate as if to say ‘this is my plate, I love my plate it gave me food’ the soft purring of the dragon which seemed like a soft roar almost inaudible as he found a new place to take an after meal nap.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum