Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
(Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
(Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
(Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
(Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
(Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
(Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
(Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
(Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
(Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
(Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
(Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
(Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
(Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
(Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
(Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1(Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone? Empty (Private) Room I: Shockwave, anyone? Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm

No runes equip.

January 04, 2011, 1:27 am. Chiming swept through the expanse unsettling the soundlessness that was appreciated. The revolving cell phone was the source of the pandemonium. Distol had been sleeping for a mere two hours until the phone interrupted. In a negligent state the sluggish young man tossed and turned, detected the ringing and gradually sitting up. He had succumbed to sleep almost in an unannounced manner, but nonetheless it was sleep. Lacking a shirt, the boy rejected the luxury of the bed and stood, securing a reliable stance and newfound state of awareness before traveling the little distance to the only other structure in the very plain room. The phone had nearly achieved a whole circle which led Distol to believe he had misheard preceding calls and also he confirmed the caller before inspecting the name at the top of the screen.

Victor.

Distol clasped the phone, slid his finger on the screen's surface and cuddled the phone against his ear with an annoyed exhale.

"Before you shout at me know that I was sleeping," Distol managed before the other man could protest.

"Silence, you ape. Quickly locate and equip the Rune Guard," Victor spoke as if he was already out of breath.

"Why?"

"Just do it, fool!" was the retort.

Distol yielded and examined the gauntlet that laid on the desk next to where the phone previously sat. He enclosed the phone between his shoulder and his ear and with the use of both hands equipped the miraculous weapon over his right hand.

"It's on, Dr. Victor."

"Hm? Oh yes good, good. Locate the Universal Serial Bus cord and plug it into the phone. Attach the opposite end to the Rune Guard and sprout some damn patience." was the command from the scientist.

Distol fulfilled the duty quickly, his body shifted and he now occupied the chair next to the desk. He lowered the phone from his ear and activated the speaker, however, as he glanced down at the phone he witnessed something bizarre occurring. Instead of the ordinary display a simple blue-screen was what he observed. He spectated as the color shifted and text which matched the sound of Dr. Victor's keyboard materialized.

"May I ask what exactly you're doing?" Distol calmly asked as he looked over the Rune Guard as well as the apparently hacked phone.

"I'm transferring data from my office to the Rune Guard, foolish boy. How unorthodox . . . you don't expect me to fly all the way to Ireland do you? I've established a system link and that . . . should . . . do it. Link is closed. Disconnect."

Distol extracted the plug and groaned as his left hand lifted to remove the equipment from his hand.

"Wait! Don't you wish to try it out?" the man exclaimed.

"Try what?"

"Your new ability. I've devised a procedure that will harness available runic energy to the gauntlet. The result shall be splendid. Now before you ask how it works . . . I'm unsure. I suppose focussing energy into the gauntlet and simply thrusting in that direction will do the trick. Give it a go."

Distol stood up and left the room where it lay on the desk. His eyes moved to the gauntlet and then closed, his thoughts diminishing and simple as the Rune Guard became the hub of his concentration. When satisfied, his fingers locked into a fist and his hand jabbed into the direction towards the furthest wall. The upper-cut-like slug resulted in the floor quivering as an obvious ripple of energy blitzed from his current position and towards the wall. The impact drew to a close without desecration, but Distol quickly scrutinized the weapon with doubt.

"And that is what I call a shockwave, m'boy!"

Distol laughed and simply shook his head. "Is that what you do, Dr. Victor? You make weapons for me that I will never use." The opposite on the phone cleared his throat and chortled, "Make no mistake Distol, this is a dangerous world. Enjoy yourself and I will contact you soon with other breakthroughs when able. Bon voyage!" The phone call ceased and stillness returned. Distol inspected the Rune Guard one last time before he discarded it on the desk and trudged to the bed and threw himself back into the blankets.

/exit.

Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum