Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot Empty Winters Hiding Spot Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:24 pm

A soft sigh of relief into the cold December air, how chilled the winter winds could be, so torturous and divine in the same breath. The puff of warm breath turned into smoke and faded into the evening sky, shattered in pinks and yellows and oranges making the scenery pop with the soft blanket of white snow, making everything look innocent. Phrases rolled through her head of the beauty she stared into as she walked, the snow crunching beneath leather knee high boots. Another soft sigh escaped through the pursed lips, watching once more as the smoke dissipated into the sky above her. Long locks of brown twirled around and cascaded down her shoulders. The Pool House, on a cold winter day that would become the most wanted spot.

A smile broke out against the caramel toned skin as she began to walk a bit faster towards the off beaten path that would lead her to the Pool House. Then she noticed, it was all covered in snow and it had gotten deep as people don’t usually walk out this way. With a groan she reached down, grasping the bottom of her warm trench coat and lifted it up, baring the naked caramel toned legs to the harmful touch of the winters wind. Like spikes it destroyed her warmth, but on she went stepping into the deep snow she made quite a mess of it, anyone who passed by would see the mess of snow. Still she carried on, dragging her body through the soft hills of snow, finally reaching the large white stone entrance of the Pool House.

With a smile on her face she pushed open the stone door and slipped inside of the warmth of the Pool House. Stepping inwards she stared around the open pool area, hands lifting to touch against the buttons of her jacket. ”Hello?!!!” She yelled into the building, not getting a reply she took the moments chance. Within the moment she had the jacket torn from her body, exposing flesh to the warmth of the room, tossing the jacket aside against a statue’s bust she started to unzip the knee high boots. Clad in nothing more but clothing for her own comfort, a pleasant two piece bathing suit, soft teal to accent the caramel toned skin.

The Pool House was beautiful, white and blue with gold scattered around. There were busts and statues of important Irish heritage peoples over the many years that this castle had stood. The ceiling pampered with the beautiful painting of summers trees reaching over the pool made the room explode with amazement. It was breath taking, a secret gem hidden beneath the snowy tops and clouds of the winter winds.

As soon as the boots came off her feet, the woman scurried forwards and touched her feet into the water, moving onto the steps the sat under the water. With a sigh, almost a moan of warm pleasure she let her body shiver before stepping further into the water. ” Ohhhh yes…..That’s amazing…Warm my bones…” With that said she crumpled into the water swimming the side she grabbed onto the wall, then pressed her back against the wall, letting her legs float in the water. Her head tilted and turned, looking around the Pool House for anything interesting.

red / Warrior rune.
yellow / Wall rune.
blue / Phero rune.

No mathematical equation hindered his academics which was a recurring problem. The lessons he was previously force fed diversified his intellectual capabilities far too greatly for such trivial lectures to satisfy. School itself was rapidly becoming a misspend, however, he found consolation within the walls of Caislin Hallows. To pacify likely dissatisfaction the boy acquired the trite position of lifeguard. More often than not he was triumphant with charges he favorably embraced so such an inferior responsibility was not taken very seriously.

Supervising the pool was something he had recently disregarded, however, the previous warden had performed trustworthy work judging by the condition it was in. Of course his azure eyes had yet to even inspect the pool, but that would soon change.

Winter was always so unsystematic. Snow a few inches here and there and simply vanish only to usually reinforce what was evaporating. Distol both loved and hated the glacial embrace of the spell, but during the season he would often opt for internal conditions. It was not that Distol had stalked the womanly traveler either, but instead it was an accidental coincidence. He was well armored for the wintry as one should be --a pair of firm and resilient pants as well as a shirt with an overcoat appropriate for the forecast. He was not untrained enough to overlook the apparent footsteps, but he did not monitor them and debate their origins as he should have. A second glance even would have established them as feminine, but Distol always questioned Gunnar Sigmund's involvement in damn near everything.

He outlined the footsteps and expanded them with his greater measurements but the identifiable trail served as a fair guide. The towering door suffered defeat to its second combatant and Distol entered ordinarily. He did not creep or charge, but his unexacting stroll was open-minded. He truly predicted the grizzled gunslinger practicing disco or some odd boogie, but when his eyes struck the crystal water and displayed the unknown girl with interests of reheating her body he felt foolishness shake him, but he was not the type of man that felt uncomfortable over incautious things. "Hello." A simple greeting would leak out as his eyes withdrew from her and probed the structure as if he was searching for some sort of private quarters.

3////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot Empty What A Surprise. Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:01 pm

A soft sigh escaped the pursed lips, head covered in tangling dark locks gathering and folding beneath the head as it laid against the ceramic edge of the warmed pool. The silence was almost enjoyable as the sound of water lapping against the walls of the pool echoed in through every crevice of the statues and stone curved architecture. The woman’s arms raised up above her head, causing beads of water to cascade over her face and shower what dry skin there was left with water droplets. Only then would the echo of the stone door closing caught her attention, but only for the moment as the long digits reached out and grasped into the nothing of the water, diving her hands into it’s warm depths.

The touch of warm was more than welcomed as the cold bitter winds of winter drove her almost insane. How cold it could be when it was just one lost soul buried in the snow drifts. It was her own fault for coming out here by herself, with a deep breath the body let go of it’s sitting position and the entirety of the girl disappeared under the surface of the water, leaving nothing more but the sight of steam scorching from the surface of the water. The dark bubble of the being floating beneath it’s surface the feeling of being encompassed by heat bringing back memories of her time in Australia, how she missed the warmth of the gentle sun, the echo of the birds in the forest. Simple things that could not be replaced by a new face or look of scenery.

Still the escape into the Pool House was thus far enjoyable, it had been just her alone again. Running away from the troubles of schooling the silly intentions of actually having to learn something. Yet she would not be put off by this, feet gripped the bottom of the pool, pushing herself back to the surface of the water. Like a small explosion water burst from it’s quiet holding place, carefully like a lion prowling after it’s prey she stood, hands gathering to run against the wet long locks, bringing them over her shoulder, starting to squeeze water from their fibers.

The sound of his voice alarmed her, causing her head to turn and crane against gravity to look upon this creature that danced with silence. The look she could pull from his face, made her think he came in chasing something that wasn’t here after all. With a slight smile upon her face, she used illusion to her advantage as a single hand raised to wave at the man that stood just off to the side, staring at the statues. Thinking he wouldn’t see her wave, her voice came, gentle yet firm with a hint of mystery.”Hello there Stranger.”

As predictable as ever Distol managed a calm composure. The puzzle occupying the pool was gifted with a greeting, however, he cared not for what succeeded the exchange. As he surveyed the pool for that exclusive room his customary strategic nature prevailed and the formations that riddled the substantial pool became indicators for any type of brawl. Mapping each and every inch of the territory as quickly as possible, but once he concluded the inspection his eyes were restored over the vanishing female who occupied the visibly steaming water even though submerged.

Accent . . . Australian. Exotic . . . attractive. Tattoo. Older --different.

Primitive vision qualified him to observe the wave even if it was a momentary thing. After the unforthcoming gesture his eyes were upon her for the duration of the conversation save for casual glimpses around the now familiar poolhouse to combat accusations of staring.

"Hello there stranger."

A smile arched alluring features. A single step towards the pool also occurred as well. "My name is Distol Beoulve. Mr. Sigmund apparently made me the lifeguard." After he expressed the sum of the words he temporarily reworked the target of his vision to the deepest location of the pool. When completed his eyes returned to her and he also eliminated the remaining footsteps to the border of the contained water and knelt down. His chilled fingers sank into the water as if to test the temperature of the liquid.

"You are not a vampire or a werewolf. Does that make you special?"

5////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot Empty Special? Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:23 pm

As the warmth of the pool raised into steam, she breathed in deeply taking in the steam into her lungs, the pure clean smell rupturing the cold within her lungs. His being there had offset her slightly at first, but now she was standing within the waters warm arms protected by the few feet that was filled in by the warm waters. With a smile on her face, she was always up to meeting new people and it seemed that Caislin Hallows was teeming with the strangest creatures as of lately. As he spoke she waded towards him, allowing the body to submerge into it’s warm depths she floated towards the piece of the wall that he leaned down on to test the waters, as they say.

With a slight grin on her face, her arms raised from the water and folded over the edge of the pool, causing water to pool around under them. ” A pleasure to meet you Mister Distol Beoulve, even if Gunnar Sigmund somewhat forced our merry meet. I am Terrence Genova, some around the school call me Hunni.” With that the caramel toned woman sunk back into the waters, keeping her hands and head above the water. In silence she watched the young man, he had a strong face yet curiosity seemed to riddle his contours like the fine lines of elder. Only a smile would bear on her face as she watched the young man from her warm spot inside of the pool.

His next words to be spoken surprised her, almost set in a sense of shock as he mentioned Vampires and Werewolves. She laughed at this, a gentle breathy laugh that cheered with the sense of a childlike humor. Hazel hues flashed and locked onto the man’s face, with but a smirk on her face now she leaned up out of the waters warm depths towards him. ”If I were vampire… Don’t you think I would have sensed you coming here? And if I were Werewolf… Do you think my eyes would be so plain?” She teased his mind with these little riddles. It was true, she wasn’t anything special but she wouldn’t let this man tell her that.

With a soft sigh escaping her lips, she sank back into the warm waters and stood so she could lean against it’s edge. ‘’But what truly makes one special Mister Beoulve? Our names? Our talents? Our hidden secrets?” The digits lifted, dragging through the soaked hair, tossing it over her back, covering the tattoo’s that danced along her body like a story time book she was written with the love and care of a tattoo artist. With a deep breath her eyes moved up to look on his face once again, with the smile of a thousand wicked maidens teasing along her lips. ’’Or shall we assume that none of us are truly…’special’ and only the moments we dance with.’’

Body language was a favored exploit of Terrence Genova apparently and Distol quickly familiarized himself with it. Her advantageous attire did little to disturb him and as he repossed his investigating fingers and rested them on the victimized stone which discharged heat as well. This did not seem bother him as his body migrated to a seated position which favorably positioned his vulnerable feet away from the water in fear of becoming damp from the extreme sultriness of the heated haze that she thoroughly appreciated.

The conundrum her questionable actions caused almost tempted him, but he was not a tractable man. Prior falsities hardened him almost to a state of maturity. "He is a . . . peculiar man," a reference to Gunnar Sigmund. After her introduction he did not witness any type of offering of the flesh so his hands remained fixated on the flooring. "It's good to meet you, too Miss. Genova." He added shortly afterwards. Judging by how she observed him he intelligently assumed she was diagnosing him and possibly his capabilities, though such a thing was accomplished with a charming smile. The assessment passed and his impolite query achieved laughter. While this occurred the boy dug into his coat pocket and redeemed the mustard-colored orb. Initially he rolled it along his knuckles but when her words were no more and she balanced herself on the trim of the pool he had narrowly leaned forward and grinned at the suggestions she made prior to her return to the depths of the pool.

With a refined challenge in mind her suspension of the topic intrigued him. When stillness arrived his impulsive reply would disperse the silence following her dispute. "I suppose I'll begin at the beginning. I decided that you not one of those because of your appearance --your flesh gives you away. And I truly believe there are 'special'," he stated the word differently than the rest, "cases among us. Would it be incorrect to claim someone special if they are one of a kind?" Distol chuckled and shook his head as he turned his head to the side and gained absorption in whatever his eyes decided to ogle at. "I hope you don't debate everything with such spirit."

[i]What a strange man, he seemed to analyze her before she even spoke, still the deep circles of hazel watched him carefully. Who could know the true reason he was here, perhaps he was lying of the lifeguard position. Merely smiling at the man, the warmth of the pool becoming almost overwhelming as the body stayed submerged beneath it’s glimmering surface. As he spoke, she felt that she may have hit a nerve with the ‘specialty’ of every being within Caislin Hallows. Still, distress did not scar the surface with even a scratch as the smile upon the lips. The conversation seemed to be more body language and eye contact, yet the spoken words would have frightened off the weak hearted.

The mischievous grin stapled against darkened lips only waited a moment before fading like the droplets of water against her face. With a gentle smile along her lips, as he sat and moved favoring his boots from the water she’d only watch in slight amazement at this mustard colored orb he produced from what would seem, thin air. With a soft relaxed sigh escaping her, hands moved from the depths of the waters grasp, laying against the tiled floor causing puddles of water to form beneath the palms. It only took a moment, to lift her body from the depths of the water crawling onto the tiled floor her body turned and quickly sat a with Mister Beoulve, yet far enough from him so that the pools of water forming beneath her would not drift and ruin his delightful clothing.

The way he spoke made her laugh, gently and breathy as she didn’t want to be too loud as it seemed they were the only ones within the confines of the Pool House. Her legs stretched out, hands quickly following suit and laying against her thighs, hiding tattooed writing against the skin, legs that were stretched out, fell and dipped into the warmth of the pool. It may have been to hot for her entire body, but perhaps just her calves could take the heat. Face was flushed with a soft pink hue not a blush, but a hint that the water was truly warm and warming her from the inside out. Her right hand, stretched out across her body to the man on her left, opening her hand for a hand shake. ”It’s a pleasure to speak with such a mind, but it I may only add…Special…Is a sense of being, not a label for people or things. It’s true one may be special because of their uniqueness, but is it not also true, that the shine of a star fades and becomes dull and dank like the rest? At that point, are we still special? Or is it deducted only then?”

Her conversation with this man was quite interesting, she had only met him a moment ago, when any other woman would have perhaps been scared off by a strange man following her into the pool house, she accepted it and stayed to poke at his mind. It seemed their conversation gained some heat and they were tossing around words like vile pieces of acid. Still, a smile spread across her lips as she sat there with her hand held out towards him, her eyes moved now from his face to the mustard colored orb that he held, what a strange contraption that was. If this conversation ended well, she would have to find out about that.
[i]

The two excessively evaluated one another but there appeared to be an embryonic development of reliance at bloom. Though their discussion was peculiar and commanding there was an inoffensive suspicion which encouraged neutrality between them and even offered some amusement. The scuffle for supremacy still inhabited Distol as his hand became energetic and cast the orb soaring into the air. His eyes calculated the rate of its descend upon the climax of the flight and the same hand ascended to apprehend it before it collided with his own body. The action was continual as she mounted the heated stone and delivered herself out of the steaming pool. The operation involving the orb kept his eyes elsewhere and not upon her physique, however, eternal consciousness forced an inspection which led to the unearthing of the artwork that occupied her sun-kissed flesh.

After a dozen lobs his fingers imprisoned the orb and he lowered it in front of his face and studied it and for what felt like an instant he lost himself. This, stated a recognizable yet hidden voice, was supposed to grant the power of God. Truly a shame. Distol returned and privately nearly dropped the orb, but composure endured and the spasm finished before it became noticeable. By good fortune her words had just begin and he was able to perceive them without fault. Firstly he noticed her hand she had recently put forward. Without hesitation his fingers fit against hers and their limbs fulfilled the shake, yet his hand remained.

"Everything experiences death, Miss. Genova," his eyes adjusted to her feet which hid in the waters, "That star may have been special its entire life, but like everything else, it fades away. Nothing can stop you from being special, but in the end you have decide if it was worth it. So perhaps we'll never know, but there is something that I do know." Distol cleared his throat and equipped a smile as his fingers finally abandoned hers and he pointed at the pool, "The recommendation for the standard hot tub or hot spring is one hundred and four degrees. Some question it and say one hundred and two, but they are incorrect. This particular pool is one hundred and eleven degrees which is over the physical safety threshold. I wonder if you could earn anything from suing the school. It would be a first probably," his eyes returned to her features and with an unwavering smile to match her own.

She watched in almost complete silence, the only other sound being that of the waters lap against the tiles of the pool caused by the movement of her calves swishing through the warmth of the touch. As he spoke of death and how everything came to an end, this was true. Everything came to an end at one point or another; let it be death of a soul, or the bursting of a star. Beautiful deaths were ones that were watched and mused over for years after its loss. Her hand was caught within Mister Beoulve’s and for just a moment allowed the strength of his hand to over take her own, twisting her hand to allow her finger tips to sit within the grasp.

Her eyes caught onto that yellow mustard colored orb that he had previously been tossing up and down like some sort of comfort. What a strange thing, it seemed to hold some sort of value to him the way he held onto it bluntly showing it off with no care at all. Only the premier smile held position upon her face, resembling the nature that strived beneath the surface. As the touch of his hand left hers, once more the long digits would move and curl around the edge of the pool. Taking in a silent deep breath her eyes moved from the young man to the waters before her, listening to what he was saying about the heat of the pool. ”I’m sure that the pool is still safe, perhaps it’s higher to equate for all the different types of people that reside here, perhaps their bodies are at a higher temperature.”

What temperatures were correct but what their pool really was heated at, which would explain why she got so heated so quickly. Most pools she could sit in for at least an hour and enjoy the thorough feeling of the water relaxing her tense muscles. By no means was she but a regular girl of the posh nature, she could fit into a finely colored dress but this was not her. She enjoyed the rugged clothing of the outdoors adventurers, being able to move freely with still having a belt for her pet Dionysus. ”Dionysus!” Her voice was a quick squeal of forgotten moments, quickly she jumped up from her sitting position next to the man with so many facts to the doorway from which she came.

Yes she was still lost in the warmth of the Pool House, forgetting that it was snowing outside still. Pushing the door open the gust of winter’s solstice wind shocking her entire body it sent shivers through her entire body. What a fool she was to jump so quickly without thinking, but Dionysus was her dear Dragon and the golden bracelet around her left bicep had been giving off a gentle blue glow. She held the door open, and before the words could escape her lips a small blue flash bolted through the open door an directly into the hot waters of the pool. ’’No Dionysus! I don’t think your allowed in there!” Her words were only slightly louder than her usual speaking voice, as quickly she walked across the pool back towards Mister Beoulve.

She bent down onto her knees, staring into the depths of the water. ”I…Am soooo sorry.” Her heart almost stopped in her chest, she had enough trouble with Dionysus during class and when she had gone to the tavern earlier that year. Her hands reached to the edge of the pool, gripping at it tightly as she watched and waited for that little creature to come barreling out of the water into her chest. It seemed habit that every time the dragon dipped itself in hot waters it always sprayed it over herself, luckily she had beaten him to the punch line.

The irembrace was insignificant and momentary. His humorous fact was parried with a presumed measure of sobriety and he had previously ignored the variety when it came to the assortment of characters. Immediately he contemplated if such an actuality declared him 'word-perfect' when it came to the title of 'special'. What a paradox.

When the debate seemed lifeless and conversation was scarce his eyes identified the blue illumination gripping her arm, however the excitement in her eyes and the shriek of the name --
"Dionysus!"
alerted Distol like a shot. Dionysus. His mind hunted for a clarification of the name he was acquainted with. His recollection was quite similar to a properly categorized filing cabinet. Greek, mythology, god of wine, agriculture, fertility. The dossier for the origin of Miss. Genova's familiar was complete. His sapphire orbs followed the unrest all the way the door where she seemed to accidentally disregard the current climate. Thermodynamics. Prolonged immediate exposure would critically diminish her already deteriorated temperature equilibrium. With a heightened perception his eyes uncovered the scurrying critter that hightailed to the water, but he could not identify it. The splatter of the summery liquid jabbed at Distol in an attempt to saturate him, but before such a thing occurred the biotic had amassed a golden divider. His left hand had lifted and seemed to promote the sudden barricade and it also was embellished with the safeguarding wall's golden taint. Oddly Distol did not move --petrification gripped the boy though there was no exterior transformation. When the splash concluded Distol released the wall and the dazzle too drew to a close and once again he became mobile yet again, the motionless water falling to the stone inches in front of him.

When movability was granted he slowly stood and stretched as if stilling his limbs felt abnormal and disturbed the tranquil consciousness he previously held onto. Regardless the water did not sully his attire quite yet. When she apologized he laughed and shook his head quickly as fascination pursued, "Don't worry, Miss. Genova. Was that a lizard?" He joined her near the pool and swept the water for her pet with little luck.

As the waters calmed and the lapping of water against its’ walls came to a silent wave, the grip of hands against stone tiles released slowly, hearing Mister Beoulve’s voice erupt over the voices that yelled within her head. There had been enough mishap with Dionysus, his clumsy ways had gained too much attention during classes and his need to feed was becoming quite expensive, luckily he was a creature of the night and hunted the school grounds for mice, rats and other vermin that scattered across the great empty halls.

The only acknowledgement of the barricade and the lack of water against Mister Beoulve’s clothing was the strange look that presented itself against the finely painted face. There had been many strange happenings since the beginning of her time in this place, not a single one she could place her finger upon. Well, except for the ones that suited the childhood fairy tales of Vampires, Werewolves. This brought only a small smile to the woman as she started to answer Mister Beoulve’s question. ”That, Mister Beoulve, is Dionysus.” With a devilish grin her mind faded into that small piece of memories that she kept hidden away. Her first encounter with Dionysus was a terrible mishap, having travelled into the Ocean Cove just a few hours walk from the village she lived in.

Here is where dangerous creatures crawled and managed to scrape up some sort living, from scorpions to rattlesnakes, to the very mythical Dragon, they hid in caves, beneath water and even in the forests. It was here in the mouth of the cave that she met Dionysus, just a young child she was lost collecting sea shells for her magic craft and came upon a shiny blue gem. This gem had been Dionysus’ tail, causing them to spit fire and tangle in a wrestle until Terrence had been bitten and torn, making white sands turn red. It was here the bond of the Dragon became true and just, sparing just a drop of his blood to heal the young girl. From that moment on, if they liked it or not, they were stuck together until one of them died.

The splash of water across the pool caught her attention and brought her back into reality once more, remembrance was a hell of a thing. With a fresh new smile placing against her cheeks, before her hand could even raise the long tailed creature came bounding across the pool tiles, the click of its nails counting its steps. Just a moment before the Dragon gave out a gentle cry, a satisfied cry of being out of the cold winds of winter. ”This… Is a dragon. A Blue Sea Dragon, to be precise. “ Reaching down her arm stretched out towards the blue scaly creature and in a swift second the Dragon had crawled its way up her arm, perching over her shoulders, his tail wrapping around her arm with the bracelet.

12////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot Empty A dragon? Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Her reiterating of the creatures name was something he had already become mindful of. Though sometimes selective, his hearing was beyond the standard and rather unremitting. His senses were continual swelling, but the implants were to blame for such a thing. It felt that as he matured more authority over the runes and their mysterious energy was granted to him, thus more power.

It was her next statement that struck Distol abnormally. He was the type of man that was intended to know everything. His brain was extraordinary and harvested anything and everything it could --even in enormous proportions when the hastening Fortune Rune was installed, but to become aware of the actuality of a dragon disturbed him. Never in all of his hazardous experiments or 'lessons' had he learned of such a living being. He learned the facts and as he explored his understanding for intelligence concerning dragons the only result was the typical mythologies of old. The ramification of not recognizing the dragon was simple; Distol reacted like the human he secretly was.

"Really?" He chuckled, but it was not of a nervous nature, instead it was utter fascination. Never before had he encountered such a thing as he was raised in a domain of realists. Distol, as a patient, was never anticipated to live such a free life. If Caislin Hallows had been predicted then he would be aware of such oddities and it would come to him far more naturally. It was sometimes questionable if he was the most unenlightened when it came to this almost imagined situation. His knowledge of vampires, werewolves and especially creatures like dragons was entirely recent. He was not equip for such fantasying, but he quickly evolved. "A Blue-Sea Dragon," he repeated in a murmur. His eyes were stable on the dragon, but there was no threat in the azure orbs. The dragon mounted her body and arrived upon her shoulder with ease and agility and his tail swiftly coiled around her arm as if that was its ordinary pose. "He's little," Distol indicated as he lifted his empty left hand and tantalized the dragon. Judging from its reaction he would arrange further instructions for the hand. If accepted he would offer to stroke its chin, however, if responded to with hostility the hand lowered and Distol shrugged it off as an idiosyncrasy or defensive ruse. Also regardless with how his offer was accepted he questioned its origin before it badgered him to death, "Your accent is . . . Australian . . . most likely rural. Is that where you found him?" He held an open-minded expression throughout the interaction, but after he spoke his eyes finally switched from Dionysus and to the charming woman he was perched upon.

13////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot Empty Curiouser and Curiouser. Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:31 am

The way his voice changed, reacted with surprise in his voice made her eyes grow large. In the short time she had been talking to the young man, he hadn’t seemed like the type that was easily disturbed. Yet the vision of her Dragon now perched against her shoulder, purring as the embrace of another human made the Dragon cree in his tongue with a happy tone. The dragon would reach out and push it’s nose against Mister Beoulve’s hand in a gentle impish nature. The cooing of the creature was something that was rare for him, as most of the time the shy manner of his dragon behavior made him distance himself from other beings.

’’Well, he is but a baby still. He is only twenty years old as the keeper in my homeland said he was born shortly before I had found him. He’s beautiful, truly my gem in the trade of time. I had to bring him here, he loves the hot water oh so much… It’s a great treat for him if he behaves during the week.’’ With a slight smile on her face, the way that Mister Beoulve reached out to her dragon worried her slightly, only because strangers never reached for her Dragons. Perhaps because it intimidated them, yet he did, and her Dragon didn’t attack him like she thought he would.

”Seems someone likes you Mister Beo-ulve…’’ Her accent was thick as she tried to pronounce his name again. It seemed her vowels she always had trouble with the most. With a deep breath her hazel hues flashed as his curiosity grew more-so, making him brave her witty personality and ask her about her accent. With a smile pierced against her face she’d nod towards the man, a single hand lifted up and grasping the wet locks of her long dark hair, and pulling it over her right shoulder, out from under the weight of the little Dragon.

“You are the first person to get that correct Mister Beo-ulve. I’m quite impressed. It is, I’m from the backlands of Australia the village I am from is in the north western reach of the island, we call it, Sinyamou, which means Mysterious in our tongue.’’ Her head would tilt slightly, thinking about what she saw with this young man this far. She kept her questions and comments to herself though, her time would come to poke and probe at his mind, until then she would enjoy the fact her dragon didn’t attack the handsome man.

14////Closed Thread//////Winters Hiding Spot Empty Enlightenment. Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Hunni Genova just may be the most ordinary person he had encountered. This of course contradicted their foundational bickering, but the more he discovered the more he was convinced. Well everything thus far excluding the fact that she had a domesticated baby dragon.

His approach was kindly received by the dragon who pushed his muzzle against Distol's hand with pressure, but the boy reinforced his arm and allowed the dragon to relieve a developing itch. Distol met the kindness of her dragon with a pleasant smile, evading succeeding head-butting and simply itching behind the dragon's left ear which was the greatest distance from its caretaker. "I helped another student get a pet," he admitted with a quick chuckle --maybe this was a popular thing, however, he had no desire for such a responsibility. Perhaps a kitten, but Caislin Hallows was no place for such a classic.

When she spoke of the dragon appreciating his touch and not disapproving he nodded and withdrew his caress. "That is a good thing. Also," he looked toward the water and smiled smugly, "if you call me Distol I'll call you Hunni. Sound like a deal?"

Distol's eyes studied the water and the notion of testing it first hand interested him. Not an initial thought, but after he previously on looked as Hunni relished in the waters he lusted for the same even if the temperature was a small threat. "I have an ear for accents. Are you finished swimming? I don't want to intrude, but it's tempting." He referred to the water of course.

The way Mister Beoulve acted around the Dragon, and herself made the irl only slightly uncomfortable as she didn’t know what to expect from him next. From the delicious conversation of different people, to the calming sensation of the warmth escaping from the waters depths. Still curiosity did intrigue her mind a little too often, so the ebon hues darted from their locked position against the waters glimmering surface, to look upon the face of the man only a small smile curving at the right side of her lips forcing the dimple to press and show. ”It seems pets are quite loved in this place, having a companion when all else is unknown and scary to new eyes.’’

With a shrug of her shoulders she would focus back into the water before them, once again pulling her legs out from beneath her, dipping the caramel toned tattooed feet into warmth of the waters letting a happy sigh escape through slightly parted lips. ”Distol…Distol…Dissss- Toll…’’ Her head quirked only slightly as she turned her head just a tad, the brown wet locks dragging across the scaled skin of her companion, draped around her shoulders. A single hand raised up, to touch against the Dragons cheek, tugging it’s view from Distol to the waters before her. “ I do suppose I can call you Distol… Yet.. Mister Beoulve just runs off the tongue in a beautiful way.’’

A simple shrug of her shoulders as she waited for but a moment, tugging upon the Dragons’ attention to force him into her lap. Her head craned from left to right as she adjusted to not having him wrapped around her neck anymore, fingernails dragged across the scaly skin for but a moment before her attention was brought back to Distol, his voice being the only other one in the room. Ebon hues reached to his face for a moment before she gave a shrug of her shoulders. ’’Well.. Distol…’’ She pulled his name from her lips, dragging it out in the deep Australian accent. ” If you do not mind my staying, I would like to enjoy a bit longer of a swim…’’

Her voice was soft, turning into that shy sense that she hadn’t fallen into for a while. A hand raised, touched the tip of Dionysus’ nose and as quickly as she did, he took off from her lap, the sound of his nails patting along the floor tiles as it moved to the jacket and buried itself within it for a moment. With a slight smile bearing on her face, she waited for just a moment as the Dragon bounded across the floor again this time towards them again, skittering around Distol with a medium sized brown bag in it’s mouth. Hunni could only smile as she stared at the Dragon, taking the bag from it’s mouth, only after they played a small game of tug of war, where Hunni almost hit herself in the face with the bag.

Distol bore no noxious intentions, but how was a person he was unfamiliar with going to be aware of such a thing? Nervousness was something he understood even if no such feeling afflicted him. If you were to be his opponent he wouldn't shroud it --no, that wasn't his style. "I understand what you're saying, but I feel differently." It appeared they would elude this disagreement which was a favorable thing. When she shrugged he shrugged as well and the two of them simultaneously adjusted to face the water. His eyes detected the wavelet her immersion caused and he classically smiled as he discovered he did such a thing far too much.

When she verbally analyzed his name he glanced at her with a questionable peer as if he was undecided as to why she would recite his name, but regardless he deemed it enchanting and dismissed it with a chuckle. Hearing her dispute over how to address him was also amusing. His eyes broke the temporary stare at the water which settled after her prior intrusion and arrived at Dionysus and then shifted to her, "I've never considered it in that way. My last name is just a last name and if we never get past them how can we call each other a friend?"

Distol stood up when their current discussion was finished. Use of the Wall Rune left him stiff, but he often shrugged it off as a result of immobilizing himself which fairly made sense. "Well, Hunni . . .," now he was simply mimicking her, "If you left without being satisfied I'd be quite the deficient lifeguard." Distol was now stretching --and not because it is adviced prior to swimming, but simply to avoid later cramping due to the the runes' use. His hands removed the overcoat, his body trimmed of the warming device. He took a few steps away, avoiding the roaming Dionysus even though he was nearly made clumsy by the creature who ran to Hunni who was not battling him for the control over the bag. Distol reached an area for sitting and pitched the coat to safety away from the water.

Next the shirt vacated his body and was dispatched to the same chair. His boots, socks and belt followed and after some fighting his pants revealed the white swimming trunks that stretched just past his knees. On the side was a larger letter 'C' and miniature font followed with the text 'ross', creating the logo for the corporation he worked for. Previously hidden beneath his attire was a muscly body, Distol finished tending to his clothing and moved to return to Hunni, his hands up and behind his head as he watched her, prevailing with the brown bag finally. "What's that?" he calmly questioned, his foot now the dipping tool used to test the water which he discovered was just as hot as he predicted.

The fact that their conversations always pulled some kind of gravitational pull to the negatives, where they would start to buck horns but in all cases they quickly eluded the situation moving along to the next like a quick sudden wave passing through. With a soft breath the body leaned forward the acknowledgement of him leaving her side only protruded by the way her body relaxed, stretched without consent and forced her legs deeper into the water to the point she might as well just slide back in. Still, the steam would rise as the colder temperatured body parts dangled within the gravity-less water. Still, there was a sense of calmness within the form, forcing the usually dangerous and overly energetic girl to come to her most appealing point. The stranger, she had always called it from the outside looking in, she was but this normal child who grew up in an exotic place with beautiful creatures. Graced upon with a Dragon of her very own, but nothing wiser came from the child-like girl that sat and played with the water before him now.

His gesture on friendship sent shrills of excitement through her spine, a friend. How convenient would that be to have someone to call, friend. Yet with those large hazel marbles they shot towards Distol for but a moment before breaking free from the firmed face back to the gentle caress of the waters warmth. ’’Just a name, but it is who you introduce yourself as…I know a name does not make a person, but it is quite helpful on making the being who they are…’’ Her words, she did not know if he would catch them or not as he rose from his spot and ventured within the grasps of the foggy tunnels. Thoughts on venturing through the bridged water gaps to further investigate the vast expanse of this pool house. Still, her newly found companion could be quite intriguing with the words he spoke like riddle.

The squirming Dionysus seemed thrilled to have such an interesting man to poke and prod at, she hadn’t allowed this dragon creature to meet very many people due to the lengthened rules of the school keeping outside just seemed easier than trying to feed him pills to warm his ice breath back into just stream. With her arms reaching out above her head, stretching the caramel canvas covered with dark tribal ink along her arms and back coming to her side an wrapping in design on her stomach. A small squeak came from her as she quickly reverted to her lazy stance, hunched over playing with the water. When he asked what it was she held in her hands, her head quickly shot in a slant towards him the hazel marbles searching over his now revealing form. With a slight smirk pressed against purple tainted lips she shook the bag before him. ’’Why don’t you come and see. Here, hold my hand think of something, small and precious that you would like to have right now, then reach inside.’’

With that said, the mystery pouring from her lips like some sort of venom. The entire form twisted in spot, leg folding just slightly as her foot hung off the side of the pool toes dipping into the water as her right leg stayed dipped within it. Her left hand outstretched towards him, palm up as she tempted his curiosity. The bag in her right hand, held by thumb and forefinger as she shook it before him in a teasing sensation, ‘’Distol, my friend, will you let curiosity tempt?’’ As she spoke that Dragon tail lashed out, swirling within the air as even the Dragon was interested on what Distol would do, leaning towards Distol, tongue flickering out against the taste of the new found energy within the air. Dionysus loved the taste of the air every time that bag opened.

Was it simply Distol that had been shrouding his words in the shape of riddles, or instead the two of them? Almost of all his discussions since his arrival had been such mystifying enigmas that it became nothing but expected, something average and unexceptional.

’’Just a name, but it is who you introduce yourself as…I know a name does not make a person, but it is quite helpful on making the being who they are…’

Her words reached him as he was momentarily distanced, but Distol was not the type of character that would shout a rejoinder, but of course his mind rallied a response yet it was discarded and forgotten and just like that another topic was dispensed with. Distol's heightened understanding and insight had allowed him to read Dionysus better than most could and upon arrival he inspected the creature. After their initial fondle Distol was certain that the childish dragon would never attack without vindication and such a motive would be harm upon Hunni Genova, which certainly would not arise. Distol still challenged the responsibilities of a pet, however, he could noticeably confirm the heartening affection Dionysus and his keeper shared which could make it worth the effort.

’’Why don’t you come and see. Here, hold my hand think of something, small and precious that you would like to have right now, then reach inside.’’

When he became aware of what the bag was capable of a nonchalant shrug was the retaliation his body provided. He also mimicked her actions and reworked the direction of his body, extracting his limb from the water before securing a stance and investigating Hunni, her crafty yet winsome smirk, and the baffling leather bag she offered to him.

‘’Distol, my friend, will you let curiosity tempt?’’

Distol heeded the interest of Dionysus as well as Hunni who taunted him still. "I don't know," he said in an untroubled tone, "there's really nothing I want." What was something he desired . . . anything. The boy searched his mind and eventually shrugged once again, lifting his right hand and with heedfulness descended his hand against her own so that they were embracing once again.

Surely her bag can't create something I'm thinking of, but if that is what she is going to try then make a miniature toy version of Dionysus, a figurine.

With that thought in mind his left hand inserted itself into the bag and remained there as his eyes fastened on her own.

With a gentle tug her fingers would try to lock around the man’s wrist as a soft heat came through her fingertips and enveloped his wrist. As he spoke in his troubled tone, a smirk rose upon her lips as she held still against all urges to act strange and enjoy the surprise. Yet her body remained still, all except those dangerously smirking lips. As he reached into the back she would give it another few shakes before something hard, heavy and slightly pointy started to bounce around his fingertips, the weight of the bag increasing causing Hunni to stop shaking the bag and hold it still as her hand released his wrist from her grasp.

"there's really nothing I want." His words rung in her ears for just a moment as she found this to be completely false. Everyone wanted something, let it be a memory to relive, a momento to keep or a little trincket to keep their minds busy.

Strange though, she did not move from her position, holding the bag and his wrist up she curled the digits to make the bag shorter with the same smirk on her face her head would tilt just slightly. Baring skin as the drying hair reached the opposite shoulder and for a moment trickster eyes laid upon the man before her, intrigued by what could possibly be in the bag. ’’There’s nothing you want?’’ Her head would fix and the body would straighten as she remained in that quiet still reform as for but a moment silence took over. The ease of the water against the walls being the only sound other than the purring of the dragon that stood beside Hunni.

Stretching, teasing, wanting to see. They were both curious and so strange at the same time as inside the bag beyond Hunni’s knowledge sat a crystal clear match to the small sea dragon that sat beside her. The colors an exact match as the pose sat in a vicious cycle, the tongue long and red as it was an image of the Dragon that awaited permission to dive bomb back into the heat of the pools, to search the expanse of the underwater lairs just as Hunni wanted to as well.

She awaited, and bided her time, enjoying what moment’s there could be with such little distractions as her eyes darted to his body catching a glimpse of the dark ink that laid against the leg of his shorts she wanted to point and ask questions but she let the words lull through her mind. With a smirk on her face she almost formed ‘’Cross’’ on her lips as she awaited the gift within the bag.

"Really."

His tone of voice was curt, the word itself powerful and driven. The originator of that word, and the words to follow, was unaffected by the witchery of her bag. He did not waste his breath and time spouting off meaningless words and turning worthless phrases. Every single utterance cadenced and defined by his lips had a purpose.

"I've never thought about such a thing," but indeed the bag equaled his conjuration. The words were pronounced meticulously. They came swiftly and were silkily-stitched by a silver-point needled tongue. Distol inspected her gleam as his hand endured the leathered purse and he ultimately submitted to a smile, "You look so excited," he included before surprising her with the unrevealed generation of her shamanistic pouch. His digits were not required to rummage blindly in the bag as the object landed in his horizontal hand due to the vibrations caused by her shaking hands.

Without further lingering Distol extracted his hand which gently gripped the manifestation, the statuette of the dragon currently furnishing her sun-kissed shoulder. Distol's smile evolved into a sneer as he demonstrated it to both Hunni and Dionysus. "So the bag transfigures thoughts into entities? Freaky," he said with a laugh as his eyes tracked hers and fell to his shorts. His contemptuous smile was the reaction to the text, however, a clarification followed. "I worked there before I was sent here. I was hired through contractors to do various things. A simple job," was his straightforward definition. His eyes lifted and located hers yet again. "Lets play a game, Hunni. You ask me anything you want and I get to ask any question I want. Sound fair?" He had begun to casually sling the orb into the air as if it had taken the place of the mundane orb or was necessary to fulfill a habit.

His sharp tone of voice, the abrupt nature of this one word sent a shiver through her spine, causing the form of the young girl to squirm within spot as she awaited him to pull the gem of his desires from the bag itself. With a grin plastered against her face as he spoke once again ’’There are strange things in this world, a part of it I may be, but a very small part…’’ With that grin on her face, seemingly irremovable stapled against the caramel toned flesh. Her eyes lighting up only slightly as for this moment she stole a look upon his face, widening pupils as she stared into pale abyss that became his face. With a slight smirk against her lips, she shifted in spot as he finally pulled from her leather satchel.

That grin fading into a slight smile, as finally the remains of a sweeter and less excited Hunni escaped back to the surface. With a deep breath her eyes locked back onto the large ‘C’ on his shorts, how strange. Even if it were something from a previous school, wouldn’t it say more than just ‘Cross’? Perhaps it was a nickname or some common used term that she had become unaware to the new language. Still that smile laid pursed against her lips, taking only a moment as she gave him a nod when he spoke about the bag. Then a slight smirk on her lips played for a moment as Distol explained about the design against shorts, things about this man wasn’t adding up.

First the lack of gentle nature, perhaps that was brought on by her own rudeness. The ball he held moments before, which now seemed to break free and become lost within the moments passed. Now these shorts that laid a hidden secret in their own words, still, Hunni was too much of a sweetheart to pry any farther into his personal assets. It was the next sentence to come out of him that surprised her the most, sending her already half dipped body into the waters which warmed her from the bone within. The form sunk into the water, and then bubbles rose up to the surface it only took but a moment for the darkened form to bounce back up from the depths.

Pulling from the depths of the water she turned in spot, hair now split and covering her face as she came close to the wall of the pool once again. With a smile peeling across her lips, hands lifted and fingertips curled and pulled the long wet drags of brown from her face, curling them around her ears before peeking another look up at the man still perched on the side of the pool. ‘’Alright Mister Beoulve, I will play your game…First things first…Any question I want…Will you follow me?’’ The tone was deep and soft, with that slight heightening of voice just at the end filled with curosity. With that said, thin caramel toned hands lifted, enclosing upon Distol’s face for just a moment before curling in the tempting manner as she took steps back into the water. ’’Will you follow.’’

These last words spoken as the whites of her eyes seemed to flash, if he was such a person to be aware of everything, he would notice the golden jangle on her bicep glow a soft blue before flashing back to the gold. As the words would echo in the soft concrete statue walls the body would disappear beneath the shimmer of the pools top. Without a moment’s notice, Dionysus took off running, the nails clipping across the pool as he moved around the side away from Distol, jumping and and arriving close against Hunni. Within the moment entailed, Hunni took hold of the young Dragon and they were bound off through the length of the pool. Beneath the small bridge like make into a more secluded area of the pool they went, once on this side Dionysus raised to the surface, pulling Hunni up with him.

A smirk played on her lips as she drifted down this length of pool, around the corner into a new study of statues and painted art.

“There are strange things in this world, a part of it I may be, but a very small part…”

Such words paralyzed him temporarily. He could pass the time of day with Miss. Genova forevermore –or at least that was how he felt. He felt contentment through their exchange of views and behind his doubt-filled mien was a hint of developing admiration and possible adoration, however, Distol Beoulve was not exactly on the same understanding that his feelings were more often than not. Extracted, the orb of the sculpture was presented and when overlooked he bent and placed it on the tepid stone his body previously inhabited when lying.

“We’re all strange in one way or another.” Distol had counted such a thing as an ethical reply. It was the truth. Every existing component of Caislin Hallows –no, the entire world, though homogenous, were comparatively dissimilar. Be it physical or mental none were identical.

After the half-truth retired from his lips and received the dithering final observation from the exotic eyeful it seemed she dematerialized, however, the rebelling water revealed her location even though she was submerged. Distol stood and stretched before his body inherited a kneeling posture and his glance was detained by the waters counteraction and it even tugged activity in the form of a smile.

‘’Alright Mister Beoulve, I will play your game…First things first…Any question I want…Will you follow me?’’

Her words were met with silence. Sky blue eyes assaulted what portion of her body they could until hers hand took action and relocated to his face for that single heartbeat,

’’Will you follow.’’

Ordinarily he would sweep the jeer aside, however, something propelled him to react, “That’s your question, Hunni?” He said with a smart laugh prior to the shifting of his limbs, his hands now gripping the safeguarding dividing line that helped contain the water in the stone descend. “Also,” he added as he adjusted his legs with ease and entered the searing water with little response other than a controlling exhale which supported a calm state for the sudden modification to the core temperature of his anatomy, but at that moment his eyes quickly flashed to the luminescent armlet she owned and also it was roughly at the same time that she plunged back into the water.

Distol lacked the aid of a supporting creature gifted with superior swimming, but he would manage. A few seconds following her plunge and a deep inhalation he moved to conquer the route and eliminate the distance between them. He overcame the underwater course with mastery, crossing the threshold into this exclusive zone with little requirements to infiltrate, yet was easily neglected and overlooked. The first thing in this alternative pool that Distol embraced was Hunni’s left leg, his hand guided to it and from there he surfaced, emerging in front of her and immediately shaking his head which upset the pile of colorless bangs that had the possibility of interrupting his sight, “I thought we agreed to not call each other by titles?” He was finally able to complete his sentence.

’’We’re all strange in one way or another.’’

These words dug into her heart like some sort of knife that forced it’s way through a loosened grip. This was too true, these words that he spoke. Everyone was strange in their own way, let it be because of some mystical powers granted onto them by the gods of the land. Or let it be because they are strange and exquisite creatures in their own personality traits. Still, the warmth of the waters beckoned for more than just a taste of darkened skin, the plunge that was made into the murky depths, dragged through the current by the helping scale of her closest friend. There seemed to be a moment where serenity over took, causing hazel toned eyes to search to the waters above at the brilliant creature that loomed at the edge of the glorious pool.

These things that caused her thought to dig through the waters trying to peer into the depths for that one brilliant creature but alas her vision was fogged by the steam that rose from her very form as she floated in the deep middle of the pool. His timing must have been off by just a little bit, as the head turned from side to side searching around the small area she could see, fingers let go of the scales she held so tightly. The coo of the dragon echoed in the small area as it climbed onto the new portion of flooring that surrounded this alternative pool as well. A deep breath let go through pursed fading purple lips only a moments break as her fingers re-tied the soft turquoise colored split top around her neck.

Then a touch, her entire body sent a jolt through as her eyes moved down to the water before her, this shade of white appearing beneath it’s surface. Even with seeing it would be a human that touched her, this still forced a soft scream to expel from previously pursed lips. As Distol came to the surface, an embarrassed smile stretched across her face as she realized it was he who had grabbed her leg, the soft color of rose pressing through her cheeks as her eyes distorted from her companions face and to the warm waters that flowed beside them. His voice sent a shudder through her entire body as she forced the shyness within her body to subside for the moment. ’’Mmm, we did agree on that didn’t we Distol..My apologies. ‘’

Then a grin pressed over her cheeks as she raised and pressed her index finger gently to the middle of his chest. ’’Is that your question Distol..?’’ Her Australian accent dragged out the vowels in his name as a rural part of her sharpened its end short and quick.

The ambition of his hands caress was not to incite terror, but instead pinpoint where the couple had swam to. While her squeal was absent his ears, his embracing digits detected the distress so when he surfaced and united with her his hand was retracted and the impermanent and incidental fondle was repelled by a swift word. “Sorry.”

Distol took the recess to inspect their new surroundings. It held many similarities to the previous sector, however, it was quite divergent and strange. Distol’s eyes immediately discovered a door that was vaguely gaping at the top and roughly seven feet from the floor. A mere two active torches lit the entirety of this compound which Distol questioned, however, magic was a frequent component of Caislin Hallows so he let such a thing slide. Four statues that also served as balusters kept this reserved area unfaltering. Surrounding the pool was a compact footpath that seemed to lead to this mostly shut entry/exit that he noticed previously. Before long his eyes returned to the exotic beauty as she announced her apology that Distol warded off with a snicker before he moved around her and entered a more shallow section and stood with intentions of walking to the outermost portion of the pool where the water was waist-high.

“Is that your question Distol..?”

Her deception was responded to with a chuckle as he shook his head, gripped the stone railing and jumped, rotated and landed on the flooring with a thump of his now saturated shorts greeting the stone. “Look at you being sneaky. I suppose it was, you jerk.” Distol reclined back with both of his hands beyond his body and reinforcing him as he reclined on his hands. “Be careful Hunni –I’m onto you.” he uttered with a smirk with his eyes now focused on her.

For that moment she would float in the depths of the pool, arms on either side swaying in the waters to keep the head above. Only a grin masked over the delicate form as a nod fell from her head, I should apologize, I get surprised quite easily’’ A bashful smile took place over the grin as she swam aside from the man as he stole off towards the safety of the cornered tile. Before long she had waded her way closer towards the shallow end of the pool, taking a deep breath for only a moment as the body sank back into the murky grasp of the water. Head dipping back, allowing the dark locks to weigh soaked against the tattooed covered shoulders.

Hands collapsing over the gentle curves of the face, teasing the water droplets from the skin pressing open the hazel hues once again only to grin upon the statuesque man leaning back against the tiles with not but the smirk on his face. Causing a bashful giggle to arise from her, wading towards the wall taking a leaning position against the spotted tiles. Her own played tricks upon the poetic versus within her mind, he suited the spot sorted about the pale statues that spotted the mysterious glow of fire. ’’Sly my dear friend, I’m being sly…’’ Her head would turn to face the young man, tongue sticking out as a smile pierced across her face.

’’Just as the changing ocean tides, there comes a hidden path of smiles.’’ She’d mutter beneath her breath as the forearms crossed along the tiled edge lifting her feet so they would kick softly within the heavy warmth of the pool.’’One could melt beneath the pressures of this heat…Do you really think you’re onto me?’’ A wink of the eye before the head cocked back, one hand raising to stroke the length of dark hair squeezing the entrails of it free from water. Then lifting and placing it over her shoulder so it would drape over her front, the head turned and inspected her new surroundings the sound of dragon claws becoming silent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum