Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//Closed Thread/// The Final Destination ; Infirmary Wing [Continuation] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//Closed Thread/// The Final Destination ; Infirmary Wing [Continuation] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//Closed Thread/// The Final Destination ; Infirmary Wing [Continuation] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//Closed Thread/// The Final Destination ; Infirmary Wing [Continuation] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//Closed Thread/// The Final Destination ; Infirmary Wing [Continuation] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//Closed Thread/// The Final Destination ; Infirmary Wing [Continuation] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//Closed Thread/// The Final Destination ; Infirmary Wing [Continuation] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//Closed Thread/// The Final Destination ; Infirmary Wing [Continuation] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//Closed Thread/// The Final Destination ; Infirmary Wing [Continuation] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//Closed Thread/// The Final Destination ; Infirmary Wing [Continuation] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//Closed Thread/// The Final Destination ; Infirmary Wing [Continuation] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//Closed Thread/// The Final Destination ; Infirmary Wing [Continuation] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//Closed Thread/// The Final Destination ; Infirmary Wing [Continuation] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//Closed Thread/// The Final Destination ; Infirmary Wing [Continuation] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//Closed Thread/// The Final Destination ; Infirmary Wing [Continuation] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//Closed Thread/// The Final Destination ; Infirmary Wing [Continuation]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The echoing sounds of Hunni’s and Logan’s movements could be heard throughout the empty school halls. Pristine and glorious as the first day she had come to this strange and awkwardly delightful place. The panic stricken in the soul from first meet of this devastating castle never left as it only burrowed itself deeper within the mind. Forcing that scared mindless student to continue their way to pointless classes, only to be brainwashed by another that forced them through the extravagant lengthy process of putting one student over another. These thoughts rolled through her mind, as for a moment she forgot about the excruciating pain, throbbing in her ankle. It was broken, no doubt of that after all this time.

Her boots folded over her left arm, as her right leaned gently against Logan’s form, holding herself steady as they moved through the halls towards the door with golden letters inscribed into the wood. ‘Infirmary’. With a slight groan Hunni pulled herself from her perch against Logan’s side, he had been so kind to help her all this way into the school across all of the open landscape. With a gentle smile against her face, she’d turn to face Logan ”Thank you for helping me all the way here, I think I can hobble into the office from here.” She’d attempt to assure him as she moved to the wall, using it to help constrict her weight from the broken ankle. Making her way to the door she quickly moved into the tantric office, it looked as plain as any nurse’s office she’d seen in the old movie films.

In the pain she was having, this made her laugh, the simplicity of the entire situation as she quickly made her way into the room, shifting her way to a seat against the wall. Finally the last check point, she fell into the seat and gave out a groan as her hand clasped around her thigh, taking the pain from her ankle off her mind for the moment. Carefully ebony hues danced across the room, inspecting it in a sort for something beyond the curtains. Then her attention returned to Logan, her head turned to the door wondering for a moment.

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Pain. It was the first thing she could sense again as she heard the doors open and shuffling steps enter her office. An office that was far from plain to tell the truth. Metal against metal sounded in a whispered hiss as she slid a curtain back and stepped through the archway that connected one room to another. Behind her there was the usual row of beds, golden plagues marking their number. Each equipped with a heavy crimson curtain for privacy. Though the true number to them would disappear as Kalika stepped forward, listening to the girls voice.

Per usual, she was glamoured head to toe. Kalika appeared as a young lady who wished nothing more than to help those in need, no hint of the monster beneath. Dull brown hair was pulled back in a tight pony tail, each strand as fine as the thread from a spider’s web. Tendrils of her mane dance at the corner of her eyes, orbs only a shade darker as they watched Hunni. She had never seen the student, then again, Kalika wasn’t much of a social creature. There were probably still dozens she had yet to meet. Slender digits brushed across a smooth white button down top, the material going taut every time she took a breath. Beneath that lay a flowing skirt that danced just below her knee for the sake of modesty.

Her skin was a healthy hue, though perhaps her smile was a little too excited. The Unseelie playing human couldn’t help but to taste that roll of pain from Hunni, already she had assessed the shuffle to her step and the way the girl clutched her leg. The amount of pain hinted to two things, either the female had a low tolerance or there was serious damage done. Noticed or not she would let that voice of warm honey fill the room,
“Welcome my dear, what seems to be the problem?” Kalika would wait, hands clasped together at the small of her back. Look the part of the ever patient nurse.

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

The muted student arrived with Hunni inside the hallway of the empty castle. His hand is still against her side for support as his movements matched along with her own. Being in the halls takes him back to that time where he met someone, and yet…. All he has left was nothing but devastation in its wake. Well, it was a bit devastating on the inside to be exact. With the shake of his head, Logan to returns to reality to focus on one thing and that is to take Hunni to the infirmary. The journey to get there was rather long and arduous, and a part of him thought that they won’t even gonna make it. However, he doesn’t want to leave her in the cold all alone, so he did that was unusual for this mute person. That is to help her out and take her to the infirmary. Still, it was quite fun and adventuring through open landscape to reach to the infirmary, but now the so-called journey has reached its final destination. Those cold teal eyes gaze to the door that says ‘Infirmary’ written into the wood.

Once he comes to a stop in front of the doorway, his hand moves from her side when she pulls herself from him. Those teal eyes gaze on her brown eyes as Logan signs with both of his hands, ~No problem. I’m just glad to help you along the way.~ Logan watches her going to the wall to help her along the way. Logan reluctantly follows behind her right inside the nurse’s office only to realize that is almost as plain as one would seem. Those eyes carefully looks around the office as this being a first time being here with no injuries and such.

Then, he quickly sees Hunni sitting on her seat and basically laughing about something. So, he does the sign language with his hands that he grew quite fond of, ~What’s so funny?~ He asked this question just for his curiosity for a mute person like himself. He forgot the meaning to laugh or to even laugh when he became a mute, so he doesn’t know the joys of laughing when someone made a good joke or made a prank. Just then, he heard a voice, a familiar voice yet different. Those teal eyes gaze right at the curtains only to see a nurse with dull brown hair.

A lone brow was raised as something seems familiar about her, but what? He did remember her from somewhere, but where? It clearly faint, but a part of him know her from somewhere. His attention turns to Hunni only to sign once more, ~Well…all good things must come to an end unfortunately. You are in safe hands now.~ Those eyes seems to look away from her, ~Do you want me to stay? If not, I think that I’ll take my leave to get your leg all better. I don’t really want to be a bother to you or anything…~ Once he was done signing, his hands falls down inside his pants pockets. He takes a deep breath and exhales softly only to gaze right at the beautiful nurse. His mind knows something about her, somewhat familiar about her. His hand moves out of his pocket only to land on top of his head to scratch it to clearly thinking. Though, he doesn't to intrude, so he moves close to the door away from them.

http://roleplay-chars.webs.com/logansevillemacconnell.htm

Logan. What a strange boy to have met in such a random moment, first she was fleeting for her life worried of the dangers that followed her into the darkness of the hills. Then she was falling head over heels down the hill with the boy that saved her from her own distress. With a soft sigh her eyes raised from the floor and her paining leg to the boy that had helped her so much along the way. "Oh Logan...My Savior! I was only laughing because the pain hit a tickle nerve..." She smirked just a bit as she reached over and patted the seat next to her to let him know he could come and sit. Then the delictible voice of another female rang against Hunni's ears, for a moment she let the hazel hues danced across Logan's face, only showing him a gentle smile.

For a moment she only held a smile to Logan as she thought of the time they had spent together, what a day it had been. From the white snowy tops, to the soft sunset they watched from the courtyard. The day had started out as a trail to the end, but became a gentle reminder of the souls still around. This made her smile stretch farther against her caramel cheeks. Looking at his face made her remember the silent moment they had when they watched the sun set over the school, how strange the school was filled with it's people and things, only to have something beautiful, plain, and original truly strike the souls core. Then the gentle voice of a female surprised her, yet didn't shock her enough to make any jumping or twitching movements.

"Oh Miss. I assume you are our School Nurse, I seem to have broken my ankle and cut my leg against a tree. It's been quite..An adventerous day..." Her smile only flashed once again towards Logan as she watched his fingers move to sign to her, she was so glad that he had gotten rid of that pad of paper, even if he couldn't speak, at least there was no serious delay when he wanted to speak. As she thought on the case of being left alone with the nurse and being sent on her way out after wards her mind raced with certain questions, and how Logan would react to her silly means of words. "Logan...I'd like it if you could stay...After I get fixed up, we should hobble down to the kitchen and make some hot cocoa to warm us up after that long hike!" A gentle smile would flash towards him, her genuine behavior towards him was like a glowing light that only seemed to go out when she was pressed by other people or matters.

5//Closed Thread/// The Final Destination ; Infirmary Wing [Continuation] Empty Playing Nice Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Kalika slowly inhaled as both the students came into her ward, conversing with each other. If there was one thing that truly riled the Unseelie, it was being blatantly ignored. Monster of her nature rumbled beneath the surface, demanding penance for such an insult. She was ever so close to dropping her glamour before she regained control, the smile having never left her lips. Unaware of her internal struggle not to slice them to bits, she let the students finish their sickeningly sweet communication. Although she didn’t recognize the girl, the male seemed oddly familiar.

Lips parted, chest rose, a dozen and one scents filling her mind. All the usual ones easily packed away until she felt the tang of emotion on her tongue and the bitter bite of something not human…. In fact, neither of the students before her seemed entirely human, at least from what she was picking up. A small part of her brain went reeling as she remembered. The boy. Formalities. Dancing. It seemed so long ago that she had danced with him. He had been forced into by the teacher of course; no wonder the poor thing didn’t come back the next day. No one in their right mind would want to do such. She couldn’t recall his name though she distinctly remembered his silence and a note pad.

Suddenly the Unseelie was paying more attention to the way his hands moved, faintly recalling the signing language humans used. She knew little of it, enough to pick up what he was saying though any extravagant phrase would be lost on her. A thing of nightmares never needed to talk, it had but to grin and growl to strike fear. So, the Unseelie stood and waited as patiently as a monster could wait.

"Oh Miss. I assume you are our School Nurse, I seem to have broken my ankle and cut my leg against a tree. It's been quite..An adventerous day..."

Kalika bit back her retort towards the girl, harsh words that would have gone along the lines why she was dressed as a nurse and in the infirmary wing. She swore she tasted blood before calming again, perhaps today just wasn’t a day to take care of others and their problems. A little trick of the light and touch of glamour and she could ditch… Then again it would risk her job at the school. The same smile stayed in place, perhaps it was to never falter even as she did. Instead she bowed her head and let the faintest of laughs be heard, a calming sort of sound as if she understood the plight of adventure leading to wonderful disaster.
“I see my dear, don’t worry. I’ll check things out and see what we can do for you.”

Graceful as ever, she lightly clicked her way over to the wall of cabinets to pull out various supplies. She grabbed a bowl and a rag, a splint and wrap, and a few other odds and ends. In truth she never really needed everything she had. The Unseelie could, would, use a touch of magic to make sure everything went well. The medication was mostly for show, to keep the illusion that she was but a simple human nurse.

Stepping over to Hunni she crouched down,
“I just have to feel, make sure your bone isn’t shattered or else you’ll need something more than a school hospital wing.” Cold digits would tenderly grasp the ankle, no doubt the appendage would be already swollen or beginning to, considering the pesky nature of breaks. She was as careful as could be and would stop only if there was a true cry of pain or she was urged away. If neither of those happened, she would then inspect the cut. Studying it to see its damage and if stitched would be in order to get things properly healed.

To distract the girl, perhaps even Logan, Kalika offered those slight introductions.
“I’m Kalika Ma, perhaps these aren’t the best of circumstances to meet one another under… But I am glad to make your acquaintance none the less.” She glanced up from her work to Hunni and then Logan, wondering in the slightest if the name would ring to any of them. To Logan she was a simple dance partner, to Hunni just a nurse.

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

There he is, standing against the wall with his arms slowly folding against his chest. Logan takes a deep breath and exhales out the silent of sighs. Cold teal eyes slowly closed, trying to remember that nurse. A part of him somehow remembers her from somewhere, but where. The mind wanders bit by bit to find it, but somewhere at the back of his mind would pick up to know her. Just then, those cold eyes opens up to gaze at Hunni with that smile on her face. A part of him was glad that the journey came to an end. Though, it was a long and rather fun trip from the snowy fields to the infirmary. One minute he was out there for a simple exploration, and the next moment he was there helping out a woman in distress.

However, she was nice, kind, and sincere. He doesn’t know why he was blushing or even smiling during the trip. It must’ve been some type of natural impulses that made him feel this way. It was not usual for him to smile, but its natural for him because he saved her and wasn’t harmed. ‘Oh Logan…My Savior! I was only laughing because the pain hit a tickle nerve.' Those word made him a bit shocked that a light shade of pink starts to creep on both of his cheeks while glazing right down to those black boots. Me!? A Savior! His head quickly shook at the thought of it, I was just in the right place and in the right time I suppose… Those eyes gaze over to the seat that she patted next to her. His arms slowly uncrossed as he moves over to the seat with that blush on his face.

Logan slowly sits himself down on the seat right next to Hunni. Hands rests against his lap as those teal eyes gaze right over to Hunni’s face. That smile, that kind smile on her face. It clearly suits her well. The blush fade from existence, those hand rise up to sign to Hunni before turning the gaze away from her only to look at the school nurse. Somewhere, deep at the back of his mind is a memory of long ago. It was at a class. Formalities. A place to learn how to be formal. That when he realized that when he remember the nurse from that class. He was forced into dancing with her in that class. He doesn’t really know how to dance or anything formal. However, it was a nice dance after all and he has learn quite much about dancing. Fortunately, he didn’t returned the next day as there was fear to dance once again.

Quickly, he shakes his head only to look at Hunni sitting there next to him before looking back at the school nurse going to the cabinet to the necessary supplies. Logan would look at his lap with his hands rested against his knees. He doesn’t know what to say next, he just sits there thinking while the school nurse takes a look at Hunni’s leg. The next set of words that Hunni spoke made Logan shocked as that blush starts to creep up once more. An invitation? Logan quickly looks away to look back at the lap wondering if he should accept this or not. To him, it seems rather silly because of it. Though, it would be nice to sit, have a cup of hot chocolate while talking or even sign to her about how great it has been to socialize even though he’s silent student. Those teal eyes graze right on over to Hunni’s face as both of his hands would rise up and signs a response. ~I’ll…stay with you, if that's what you want and would like to go to the kitchen with you from some hot cocoa for warmth. It'll be...a nice pace for a change.~ Hands lowers to his lap as he picks up a name of the nurse. Kalika Ma. What can he do? What would be the response? Those teal eyes gaze at Kalika with lips part only to speak not a word. That name rang a remembrance, but how can he response to the dance partner since he’s nothing but a mute. His gaze returns to Hunni to see that her cut is getting treated.

The way the woman seemed to act around her, even the way she spoke was quite off. The way she seemed to hold herself together for the fear of falling apart. Still, on Hunni’s face laid not but a smile. ”Tis true Madam, these are very awkward times to become acquainted but you shall always be the nurse that saved my day. For a first impression, I must say that’s probably a really good one.’’ She’d tease and spray before the hazel hues took over onto Logan’s face, with but a gentle smile on her face she thought in silence of her time with him. Yet the Nurse’s entrancing tone picked up once more again. With but a nod of her head she’d let the woman grasp and pull on her ankle, the pain that receded there made her cringe for just a moment but it wasn’t a typical pain of isotropic alcohol.

It was like a gentle tingle of pain coursing through her veins, her head would raise up and look to the woman that helped her without any reason for having to do so. ’’That’s a beautiful name, Madam Kalika Ma, I am Terrence Genova, some around here call me Hunni.” Her head would raise just in time to catch the pink hue that crossed along Logan’s cheeks. He had done that quite a few times since they had met in the forest of snow and darkened intentions. A soft sigh would escape through parted lips, for only but a moment before the touch of Nurse Ma became looser and she could see that she was reviewing her work.

With a head tilt she stared down at her ankle, the soreness within the pain that was causing her to grimace and bear for the moment was dissipating with every moment that she was sitting there. Once again Logan caught her eye and her head lifted to look upon his generous face once more. With a smile that was genuine and slightly deranged she watched his hands start to form his words, it was different how he was a mute and could not speak. But it was what made him different and it was something that had caught her off guard but yet she had adjusted to it easily as she had previous lessons on sign language and lip reading. With a deep breath escaping through her lips, her attention fell once more to the woman that was helping her ankle, let it be broken or just sprained.

”Nurse Ma? How does it look?” A glimmer of friendly humor shone off the caramel toned face with the same genuine smile facing Kalika Ma now.

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Crouched beside the girl she gave a soft smile to Logan, catching the hint of recognition in his eyes. Formalities class was a well missed place of hers, though she would never voice such a thing. The Unseelie enjoyed the antics of the teacher, amused by the way the woman had thrown everyone together and charmed them into a dance. She remembered the boys silence though, the tang of nervousness as they had danced. At the time she hadn’t the mind to focus on him and at this moment she wasn’t concerned. He was but another student, a creature thrown into this world to see if he made it or not.

She pulled her attention away from her silent musings and fixed Hunni with those glamour brown eyes. Dull orbs watching the girl as she spoke, the compliment to the beauty of her name was unexpected. Strangely thrilling in a sense that Kalika couldn’t place, the origins of her name came from a goddess of destruction… the fact that it was beautiful to anyone outside of the Unseelie court was not something to be taken lightly. The smile that slid across her lips lit up her face for a moment, the mask of her disguise wearing thin at the edges. It was a genuine smile for the girl, full of a vitality the Unseelie hadn’t known in years. As quickly as it came, it vanished from her features.

“Pleasure to meet you Miss Terrence Genova and lovely seeing you again…. Logan I believe?” She spared the boy a glance, looking for nothing more than a nod of his head that she had gotten his name right before she turned back to her work. Nimble fingers examining the damage, luckily nothing was terribly wrong. It was but a sprain and the girl should have been counted lucky that nothing was broken. Kalika hated to mend broken bones; they pulled to much power from her… A sprain however was easy enough for the Unseelie. That and if she didn’t want to use more arcane methods, she could always advise rest and wrap the limb.

Kalika pulled magic from her core, a flood gate of power filtered through the darkness of her monster. It left her with little to spare on the girl, then again not much was needed in the first place. She applied a touch more pressure, hiding the subtle way her skin darkened at her palm and fingertips. If the slight act of magic was allowed to seep through the skin of the girl, it would slowly begin its work. It was nothing as miraculous as completely healing the girl. The arcane parlor trick would only take the pain and speed up Hunni’s natural healing process. What would normally take a week or two, would only take a couple of hours. That is, if the process was allowed. There was no fancy show of magic, in fact unless Hunni had watched Kalika’s every move it could have easily been missed.

She pulled her hand away from the girls ankle and flashed her a smile, a soft laugh dancing past her lips.
“My dear, do feel free to call me Kalika. I do believe it’s just a minor sprain, try to stay off of it for a while and it should heal up nicely. I’m going to wrap it to give it a little support but please don’t go skipping down the hallways in a few hours.” Lashes of her right eye fluttered together in a silly little wink, the action catching the Unseelie off guard. She was actually beginning to relax, to grow even a little playful towards these two. Perhaps it was just the company, the wash of emotions or the way Hunni easily jested. Kalika pulled back and grabbed her bandages, easily twisting them around Hunni’s ankle. The wrap intended to be snug though not tight enough to cut off circulation.

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

Strange. Logan is surprisingly calm at times like this, but it is just usual for a boy like him. Those teal eyes gaze down at his lap as his hands stands still after doing the sign language from the snowy field to the infirmary right now all because that he hasn’t have neither something to write on or with. Basic form of communication for Logan is using a pen and notepad. Ever since then it was mostly using those to get through most of the time. Having to learn to do sign language and Morse Code was rather tedious, but he hasn’t had any use of them until now when he had no pad on his person. Though, it was rather surprising to be using his hands to do the signing. Those cold teal eyes gaze right at those pale toned hands. First the back of them before turning over to see those palms, but he had forgotten about this certain item. How can he forget?

There was a steel shackle against his wrist with chains broken off. The steel cuff with the inscription ‘Zeta-Delta 777’ engraved across the steep shackle. That steel shackle brings back memories, but memories of pain and torture that he went through just to be free. The chain rattles lightly as his cold eyes gaze at Kalika. True, he remember her at Formalities. Nothing more, nothing less. It was rather luck to see her again. Then again, he didn’t know much about her, just being a dance partner in Formalities class. His name is mentioned as he was a bit shocked to know his name, but how. Then, he realized that it was at the time at Formalities that he remembers that someone says his name there too. Anyway, another nod of his head is made to acknowledge that it is indeed his name and it is correct. His gaze turns back to Hunni see that gentle smile across her face. A light yet silent sigh escapes from those lips of his only to return with a generous smile.

Don’t know why, but he never this generous or kind only shallow and cold to others and those around him. It just his natural instinct to be generous for now. Generous to help Hunni and take her to the infirmary, but he doesn’t know what’ll he do next when this is over. Maybe he would go back to his shall and cold self once more. However, it was a kind gesture to accept her offer to stay with her and have some hot cocoa in the kitchen. It would be a nice change of pace after the adventure. A hand attempts to place against Hunni’s shoulder for slight comfort and yet again is that generous smile across his pale feature. His hand moves from her shoulder only to see the bandage wrapped around Hunni’s ankle. Logan was rather amazed at the work that Kalika made, it was rather miraculous to think at least.

There is something more to Kalika than meets the eye. Then again, there are students and teachers that are special in their own way and mysterious in their own way. He cannot help but to listen to Kalika about not skipping in the hallway for a few hours. Slowly, he begins to stand from his seat just to stretch his legs and to put his hands right inside his pants pockets as the chains rattles lightly when he did so. He only did this just to stretch his legs from sitting and such.

Hunni would sit there, in complete silence as she watched in small peeks at what Nurse Ma was doing to her ankle. Magic wasn’t something that she couldn’t notice, but how much she noticed would come into affect. The sore and ache of the sprained ankle gave way as the wrapping of her ankle resumed. Only, Hunni’s head would raise to look between the yellow mischievous orbs that made Logan’s face so bright, to the darkened lady in waiting that helped relieve the pain within her ankle. Hunni was no genius, but she wasn’t a fool either. The sight of a cover was easy to spot, as it always fell apart around the edges of a smile, she’d take this into consideration.

Due to the many different types of people that surrounded Caislin Hallows, Hunni would only grin in amazement that she found someone else that used magic to hide who they truly were as well. Still, that grin was pressed so mediately against her face that only the sound of Logan’s shuffle of feet caught her attention, falling from the darkened graces of Kalika to the standing of the boy that helped her along the treacherous path of pain and enjoyment.

With a soft nod of her head, fingers raised and dragged through the mess of brown and tinted black hair that formed like a mask around her face. Raising it up, tying it into a make shift knot on the back of her head, letting go as curls dragged through the digits that left as a falling grace upon the caramel toned shoulders, spotted with the delicious ebon words and images tattooed along the form. The way the two of them held themselves around each other set Hunni into a sort of uncomfortable stage, as her ankle stretched out after Nurse Ma had finally let go and done with her patch work. Her ankle turned only slightly within the bandages, forcing the pain to return for only a moment. ” Nice and snug, thank you so much Nurse Kal-i-Ka M-a.’’ Yes, another name that Hunni drew out across her tongue, in that thick Australian accent that made everything sound soft and applicable.

Looking up at Logan for a moment, it seemed he was deep in thought. So she turned her attention to Nurse Kalika Ma once again. With that same generous wide smile planted on her face, she’d bow her head to the woman. ”Thank ya’ eva’ so much Nurse Kalika, I would be honoured if you’d allow me to return the favor in tea and crumpets and some good company one of these days. ‘’ Slowly she started to stand, taking the balance of her weight into the other leg that was not damaged, and stretched out the damaged leg. As she did, a gentle groan escaped her lips almost like a soft sigh would. ’’Hate to be a beggar’ but.. Would you have a single crutch I can use, so that I do not burden my friend any longer with my weight.”

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Dull hues of her glamoured eyes came to life for a moment as she shifted her attention towards Logan. Watching the bangles on his wrists and the way the chains merrily clanked together. Dysfunctional chimes, came to mind as she listened, noting his fidgeting. There was more to everyone than that outer surface people showed to the world. Everyone wore a mask of sorts, a disguise to help them fit in. Human nature was the blend well with others, to create a bond in a pack like structure.

Kalika was quick to finish up her work with Hunni, figuring that if anything, the world would easily mistake her for a mere magic user. It was a much easier thing to pull off than keeping people at ease around her true nature. Unseelie’s were beings of darkness, some stories playing them off as mere pranksters and mischief makers. Their world however, was far darker than mere games of spite. Monsters lurked beneath the light of the moon, her kind danced with blood painted smiles. Even shadows have a lighter side to them…. She found herself constantly torn in two, from the desire to cause chaos and the knowledge to behave.

She stood back and watched as Hunni investigated the bindings, grinning at how the girl stretched out her name. A delectable little purr that gave no hint to the monstrosity she was named for.
“It is always a pleasure to help.” A bend of words kept the white lie straddling the border of truth. She loved to help; usually it was in the opposite direction of what she had just accomplished. Her magic, her hands, were use to tearing people apart, not putting them together again. Digits curled against themselves as she canted her head to the side a bit. Looking more like a curious feline than the beast she could be, “Tea and crumpets would be a lovely thing my dear Terrence, if you fancy to set an outing one day then please feel free to stop by my dorm. Its Room ‘K.’” She softly smiled as Hunni tested out the weight on her foot, a gentle laugh slipping past the Unseelie’s lips.

“Of course my dear, it’s no trouble at all. You can bring it back once you’ve healed up, as I said, just don’t go skipping on it and you should be fine.” Kalika stepped from the room to her closet of supplies, moving in the back before she came out with a crutch. Polish oak, fancy little design from an exquisitely styled school. The best part of the matter was it held not a drop of iron; she carried it over to Hunni without the burn of it against her palms. Holding it out to the girl she would smile as she offered it, “Here you are my dear, though I doubt he would mind helping you.” She winked at Logan and flashed Hunni a small smile. “If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to stop by.”

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

Logan remains as he always is, a silent person without the ability to utter a single word to anyone. Hands rests against his pants pocket only to be as casual as any normal person is. Those feet moves right on over to the isolated wall only to slowly turns himself around. His lower back pressed against the wall before his whole back leans right against it. Hands moves from inside his jeans pocket as the chains rattle lightly from the scuffle. His arms slowly folds against his chest as the yellow gleaming eyes gaze at both Hunni and Kalika. Pale fingers was fidgeting slightly because of his little uneasiness of the medical office. Injection needles, stretchers, and the assortment of medical equipment. Surprisingly, the fidgeting has ceased from existence only to remain in his calm self. Those gleaming yellow eyes stares at the two of them carefully.

The nurse, Kalika, all he remembers that he was her dance partner in Formalities Class, nothing more nothing less. He doesn’t know much about her life and how she came here, but it was simply intriguing to say at least. Hunni. The woman that he save from the snowy field. To him, she was a person who is rather unique to be putted her in Caislin Hallows. He doesn’t know much about her except that she was in Romania training, and that’s all. Logan did told her that he was just an orphan. A part of him wants to tell her that he’s actually a lycanthrope. Well, he hasn’t seen any other lycanthropes while coming here. However, there’s something at the back of his mind. A unknown voice that tells him this,

Don’t tell them your secret unless you really wanted to be alone, and believe me. You are better without companionship or comrades. You are and always will be a Lone Wolf.

He breathes in through his lungs only to exhale out the silent of sighs as those yellow eyes gaze over at the two of them. Arms uncrossed from his chest as his back leans off from the wall. Hands hangs lifelessly from his sides as Logan moves closer to the two. The sound of chains rattle with each step that he take. Logan cannot help, but listen to some talk about tea and crumpets. Another term that Logan finds it new, yet strange from his perspective. Logan’s eyes sees that bandaged ankle on Hunni’s leg. The nurse did a superb job on healing her leg. When Hunni stands up, he turns his attention to Hunni once more with a light nod. His attention turns to Kalika bringing a polished oak crutch to her.

Logan caught Kalika’s wink as he responds with a bow with his head as a thank you for taking care of her. His gaze turns to Hunni as his hands raise up to do the sign language, ~Do you want to take you to your room or should we go to the kitchen for some hot cocoa? Besides like Kalika said, I don’t mind helping you. That is if you want me to help you, but since you have the crutch now. I guess you don’t need any help.~ He quickly look away for a second for little embarrassment before gazing straight back at Hunni’s face. ~A-a-anyways, are you ready to go?~ His hands lowers to his sides to finish his signing.

With a nod of her head, and the gentle grace of a curtsy towards Nurse Ma, her smile wouldn’t fade as she graciously accepted the polished oak crutch. Which sent a strange vibe through out her entire form, most would use steel or compounded metal and iron but this, this was old fashioned to the point of going extinct. The smirk upon her face let everyone know that she was an absolute fool and forced her clumsy behavior to force out of her void and back into the depths where it belonged. ‘’I will try not to skip, but you see there is this young lad that just burns my veins with adventuring excitement.’’ She would mention The silent boy, Logan that stood just off to the side making the moment between Kalika and Hunni almost rude as she forced her attention back to the boy.

As he signed to her, it was their own little way of communicating as she couldn’t stand the lag between him writing the note and then giving it to her. Almost like speaking this would become a second part of Logan, if he knew it or not, people would learn it easily if they were only taught. Still, a smile broke out across her lips as she looked upon this young boy, dripped in chains and hung in aura’s of darkness. How she came upon him would be more of a mystery than what he truly was beneath the surface. As they all held their own darkness. She could see the darkness tearing at the edges of Kalika’s smile, which made Hunni that more interested in having tea and crumpets with the Nurse. How interesting it would be if she turned out to be one of the few that Hunni could talk to without any words, just the sound of dark magic scraping across metal.

The thoughts shook out of her head as she looked upon Logan once more, with a smile stretching across her face for him she’d bat her eye lashes at him. ’’I would enjoy having a cup of hot cocoa with you Logan, after all of this help you’ve given me, the least I can do is make you the most chocolately cup of hot cocoa you’ve ever tasted!’’ With that a giggle would expose beneath the smile that held it in tight. A stretch of her hand towards the boy as she crutched her way beside him, her hand laying against his forearm now as she turned to look back at the gorgeous darkness that burrowed like a hungry creature beneath Kalika’s glamour. ‘’I’ll contact you with the details of our ‘date’ Nurse Kalika.’’ She gave a giggle before turning to look at Logan once more.

’’Shall we go and see if we can sneak into the kitchen without getting caught?’’ The same giggle that had escaped her earlier, this time meant for Logan as she let go of his arm and pulled the door open. Hobbling through it by herself, she leaned against the wooden crutch with her hand out towards the dear silent boy. A smirk on her lips meant for Kalika ’’Until next time.’’

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

A man of no words to utter to. A man with no words to speak to. It was like it was a nightmare, but over the years he learned to cope with it and develop the use of his hands for Morse Code and Sign Language. Most of the time he’ll use the notepad with the pen for an easier use of communication. Using sign language is mostly the second language for the silent boy to comprehend because he learned quickly back at the facility. It was nothing much of a accomplishment, just to understand if other know to sign language. How interesting to come across the one who practically know how. To be able to understand what he’s trying to say so quickly? Was it fate or some unforeseen fate? Quickly, he shakes his head. Its too soon. Too soon to tell them. Hands raise up only slide down inside his pants pocket to let them hang and to hide the steel shackle with the broken chains.

Those yellow eyes seems to a right between the two listening almost intently, even though he wasn’t forced to come here anyway. Yellow eyes slowly closed only to take a deep breath and exhaling out softly as if a sad song is playing inside his head. That song….don’t know why, but it seems rather calm yet sad at the same time. It was all calm until a voice which return Logan back to reality. Logan gaze right over to Hunni mentioning about making him a cup of hot cocoa. Hot cocoa? A hand moves from inside his pants pocket only to lightly scratch his head lightly at the words hot cocoa. I never try it before. Well, since I help her. I might as well take upon it and try it out. Logan would basically look away and nod twice at this while he felt something against his forearm.

So, his attention turns to Hunni with her hand against his forearm. Normally, he’d just brush it off like any other person, but he didn’t. His hand just itching to brush it off, but stays lifelessly on his side. Those eyes gaze upon Kalika. There something more to her than meets the eye. Logan would love to get to know her more, someday. Logan turns to Hunni mentioning about sneaking to the kitchen in the den of night. That’s right. He remembers that it is almost nightfall and possibly almost all the doors would be closed. Would it be alright for him to just sneak there just to for a cup of hot cocoa or any other food that is inside there. Those eyes gaze over at Hunni hobbling over to the door to open it herself. Maybe she doesn’t need help anymore, but when her hand stretch out for him. He’s a little shocked by this as an index finger points only to himself before moving closer to her.

A hand raises from inside the pants pockets, the one with the shackle and chain. Yellow eyes continue to gaze over her own as his hand extends out and tries to lay his hand on top of hers. Then, his hand attempts to hold onto hers gently with a light nod. His other hand raise up to sign to Hunni, ~Well, I don’t know about getting caught, but I know a thing a two about sneaking. Anyway, yes…Onward to the kitchen!!~ A kind smile seems to bloom on the silent boy’s lips before returning to his calm face. Logan would turn his attention to Kalika and lightly bow his head. If Hunni is ready to leave, then Logan would wait until she steps through the door first before going through himself heading towards the kitchen with her.

[Will exit with Hunni]

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Digits curled and twined together at her back, an easy smile dancing on glamoured lips as she watched Hunni and Logan. They were indeed an amusing pair, the girl practically dragging the boy along… There was something different about Logan as well, a darkness Kalika could nearly taste. It excited her, compelled her to poke at him and see what she could find out. He was alluring only in the sense she wanted to study him, to rip him to pieces and see how he worked. Then again, that was just her nature, pull something apart and if it didn’t die on you, put it back together. Her lips twitched, muscles retaining the smile even as she wanted to grin. Such lovely wicked thoughts she had sometimes.

Her attention turned towards Hunni once more, waiting for her to finish with her joke and share a look with Logan. Once more Kalika could pick up the traces of sign language Logan used, though she didn’t much bother to pay close attention. The Unseelie offered the softest of laughs as the other female mentioned their ‘date’ a most grand event indeed. Her curiosity sparked she would certainly enjoy seeing Hunni again to pick at the darkness just beneath the surface. After all, everyone had their secrets… Kalika so did love tearing them apart.

Muscles tensed in a unified form, her spine curving as she offered the hint of a bow to both the fellow students.
“Until Next time my dears. Do feel free to stop bye if you need anything.” The words came easy, honey sweet as she straightened back up and watched the two. If they chose to stay she would wait for either of them to voice what they needed. – If they exited the Infirmary ward, she would move back to her desk and fill out the usual paperwork. In either case, she was looking forward to a future meeting with them both.

With everything said and done, the wooden oaked door that stood between them and the wonderful Nurse Ma was held within Hunni’s hand for just a moment before her head gave a gentle nod. ’’Until next time madame.’’ With that she pressed the door closed and allowed for just a moment of silence to under develop. The lasting image of the dark maiden wrapping herself in the glamour of a beauty queen.

Yet her attention brought to Logan once again as the smile upon her face returned, hobbling to his side with the crutch in hand, she reached out and took his gentle hold. Then started to make their way through the halls towards the kitchen that held their delicious treat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum