Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Strolling through the Courtyard (Continuation from In the Winter Bloody Forest)//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Strolling through the Courtyard (Continuation from In the Winter Bloody Forest)//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Strolling through the Courtyard (Continuation from In the Winter Bloody Forest)//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Strolling through the Courtyard (Continuation from In the Winter Bloody Forest)//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Strolling through the Courtyard (Continuation from In the Winter Bloody Forest)//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Strolling through the Courtyard (Continuation from In the Winter Bloody Forest)//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Strolling through the Courtyard (Continuation from In the Winter Bloody Forest)//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Strolling through the Courtyard (Continuation from In the Winter Bloody Forest)//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Strolling through the Courtyard (Continuation from In the Winter Bloody Forest)//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Strolling through the Courtyard (Continuation from In the Winter Bloody Forest)//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Strolling through the Courtyard (Continuation from In the Winter Bloody Forest)//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Strolling through the Courtyard (Continuation from In the Winter Bloody Forest)//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Strolling through the Courtyard (Continuation from In the Winter Bloody Forest)//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Strolling through the Courtyard (Continuation from In the Winter Bloody Forest)//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Strolling through the Courtyard (Continuation from In the Winter Bloody Forest)//CLOSED I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strolling through the Courtyard (Continuation from In the Winter Bloody Forest)//CLOSED

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

The sun sets over the castle wall as dusk is slowly approaching, but it is rather nice to see the sun every once in a while. The soft thud of his black leather boots meets the soft lush of grass. Finally free from the snowy forest only to get to the infirmary to get Hunni treated for her broken ankle. Those yellow eyes stare forward only to see the castle not to far from here. Feeling a bit tired from the journey and almost restless, Logan continues to push forward through the courtyard while keeping her stable by his side. Though, it was quite an adventure to venture through the snowy forest, only to rescue a woman in distress from all this. A light smile curls up on his lips as his mind only thought of going through the courtyard in order to get to the infirmary.

Strangely enough, this is the first time that he’s going through the courtyard to get to someplace, and a part of him wonders what it looks like. Logan then, stops only to gaze the setting sun moving over to the castle. He took a minute to catch a breath as Logan gaze down and turns towards Hunni. A free hand rise up and points over to the courtyard. His hand then falls to the side as he’s breathing in and out calmly. He closes those yellow orbs to take a deep breath and exhales softly. His hand rises once more only to sign to her, ~We made it…. Well, what do you think of this place?~ He asked her this question as Logan looks away from her to close his eyes once more. His free hand gently rubs his eyes a couple of times.

Those yellow eyes revert back to his normal cold teal ones, the ones that are suitable for a lycan such as him. He blinks twice to adjust those cold teal orbs to this dawn environment. Those yellow eyes are used in the dark to see more better. Looking forward, Logan gaze over to Hunni, ~Do you want to take a rest? There are probably benches there to sit, if you insist or we can continue on to the infirmary? Its your decision.~ His free hand sign once more before resting on his side as Logan waits for her decision on what to do next.

Last edited by Logan MacConnell on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

http://roleplay-chars.webs.com/logansevillemacconnell.htm

2Strolling through the Courtyard (Continuation from In the Winter Bloody Forest)//CLOSED Empty What A Stroll. Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:43 pm

The cool breeze of tainted wind with snowflakes the size of pennies finally subsided as they moved further towards the school, cutting through the shadows only to appear in a glorious open expanse. Gently, Hunni held onto Logan’s arm and moved with him as he moved. Taking only a moment to notice that he was staring off in the distance at the setting sun again, smiling only slightly. This was the first time she saw the true color of his eyes, the soft yellow tint that covered the entirety of it. With a gentle smile on her face, quickly moving her head so that she was facing the courtyard once again.

The closer they got to the castle, the more eerie it looked more intimidating the closer they got to it. She could feel him slow and then come to a stop, suddenly she felt eyes on her, quickly lifting her own to meet those yellow hues that burned into her own darker toned. A soft blush covered her cheeks as her eyes moved from his own and to the expanse that surrounded them. Giving a gently nod she leaned towards him so she wouldn’t have to speak so loudly. ’’I think it’s beautiful…I’ve never seen this part of the school before..Only on entry…’’ Her voice trailed off as those brown hues searched the courtyard once more, and finally stopped a fountain with a bench near by it. With a smile spreading across her face.

Again she could see from the corner of her eye Logan starting to sign towards her, quickly she turned to face him again and with a gentle nod of her head, she instantly agreed with him. Those brown hues of hers landed on his face again, in the setting sun it left a little light to flush against Logan’s face, causing his eyes to light up. They were teal. This caused her to be slightly shocked but still kept her eyes towards him while she spoke. “I’d love to sit and take a rest, it’s nice here too so that’ll be a bonus to it…’’ She smiled a bit and then moved forward on her own, limping from the ache in her ankle heading towards the benches.

Last edited by Hunni Genova on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Coloring.)

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

He nods his head and lifts his free hand up only to sign, ~True enough. I‘ve never been here either, but this is rather, as you say, beautiful.~ His head tilts to the side a bit as a light shrug of his shoulders is made. A rest is a great idea after trekking through the snowy forest and such. Though, the experience taught him that not everything is not black and white, but with different colors that was shown throughout. It felt like he was living inside his whole time, but now felt these new emotions that’s start to overwhelm from within. It was so much to comprehend, but he somehow remain calm in this situation. His free hand gently rubs his eyes for a moment or two to get a clearer picture. Those cold teal eyes gaze at Hunni limping towards the benches.

His lips starts to part, wanting to say only to let out a silent exhale. Quickly, he moves close to her side only to try to hold her hand with his own, while his other hand tries to gently held on her shoulder. He feels worried…worried about her ankle, so he’d help her to the bench, if able. His hand raise from her shoulder only to do his usual sign language, ~Here. Let me help you to the bench, if you let me.~ His expression remains calm as his teal gaze on Hunni’s. When he gaze on to her eyes, he felt like a warm feeling that’s itching to come out. This is new to him. A new emotion that he couldn’t comprehend. Quickly, he shakes his head to shakes this feeling. Logan moves steadily with Hunni until they reach over to the benches that sits right behind the fountain.

Logan moves his hand from her hand, while he looks around the courtyard to take a good look of the surroundings. It is dusk and there’s no one there except them. Oh well. Logan would wait until Hunni sits down, so he can sits down right next to her on the bench. Once he sits, Logan turns his gaze towards Hunni for a moment before looking away from her. Silence seems to shown on Logan. Without the ability to speak, he uses the means of writing on the notepad as a means of communication. Other than that, he can do sign language which he was using right now. His hands rests against his lap, thinking of something to sign to her, but what? Tilting his head down to the ground below stilling thinking on something until he leans back some.

A hand starts to rub the back of his head some while his other hand sign to her, ~This is…a nice place to relax. So, how are you feeling? Is your ankle alright? Its just…that it was a long journey to get back here. From the forest filled with snow to right here in the courtyard. Besides, I was wondering to see if you are alright. That’s all.~ When he is done signing, his hand rests against his lap once more as he turns his gaze away from Hunni awaiting for her response. Though, this is rather unusual for him to be in this position like this. He doesn't know why he's worried about her, but it just probably natural for a guy to be worried. So, he'd take a deep breath and exhale softly to calm himself and be at ease.

With a gentle smile coming to her lips, the November breeze caused goose bumps to touch the skin, as she limped to the bench. The soft setting sun finally died, hiding in all it’s darkness as she moved closer to the benches, lights along the path and surrounding the fountain lit up, making it look like Disney world at a glance. A soft chuckle escaped her confines just as the warmth of another was felt in her hand, gently she closed her hand around Logan’s and gave him a gentle squeeze. His touch to her shoulder caused her head to turn, to see the look on his face and how easily it was to care for a stranger. With a deep breath she watched him sign to her, only a smile would show that she agreed with him.

Allowing him to help her to the bench, she rested her arm against his shoulder to steady herself a bit better as she moved with him to the bench. It had only been a few feet away, but seemed to take forever as she moved along with Logan, silence was a treasure, but one that seemed to over take the Jewel Logan so easily and with no permission. She felt the need to hear him speak, but felt at ease when he signed to her, at least it was better than note book paper being passed back and forth. Their gaze would lock, only for a moment as she quickly got distracted by the light shining on the bench. She moved and let herself from Logan’s grasp allowing her hand to give his one more gentle squeeze as she sat against the cold wood and steel that incarnated itself.

Her head lifted as Logan sat down beside her, only to look up at the moon that was moving up towards the highest reaches of the sky, hiding behind clouds as it rose. His silence didn’t bother her, what bothered her was that it seemed he was in such deep thought, that perhaps she had done, or said, something to upset him. Lifting a hand from the bench, she went to go lay it on his back but quickly he turned to her and started to sign. Pretending as she wasn’t going to console him, she laid her hand on the bench back behind Logan. With a soft smile laying on her lips she watched him sign ‘’Strange…This island is.. How everything mixes together..How strange the people are…From winter to gentle breeze and a fountain…’’ His concern for her only made her comfortable which caused her to shuffle just slightly in her seat.

Lifting her leg, crossing it over her knee she quickly unzipped the large boot that covered most of her leg. Pulling this off her leg , she looked down at her ankle, it was swollen. Great. With a deep breath her eyes locked onto the small crimson spot along her ankle then lifted her boot to investigate. There was a large slash in the boot, from what she couldn’t remember. ‘’I’m alright now, thank you again Logan. I owe you so much.’’ Her eyes moved from the caramel skin with the touch of crimson and to the soft glow of Logan’s face. ‘’Truly, thank you for all your kindness. It’s been an experience. But seems as I may have cut myself. To bad, I didn’t want to replace these boots just yet.’’ She let off a little laugh smiling from ear to ear as she finally began to calm down. They were back on school property and it was a comforting feeling that she was in a safe area, not home, but safe enough. Or so she thought.

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

In all his life, he never felt calm like he’s usually do, but he has never felt happy that he has done a good thing for him. Quickly he shakes his head and remain a calm person, those teal eyes gaze at the fountain behind them. Its strange to see the fountain light up the coming darkness. It almost feel secure and somewhat safe to be. Maybe this a good thing that he had met Hunni, because he hadn’t then he wouldn’t experience anything new from the outside of Caislin Hallows. His hand raise up to place it on the back on the bench to rest his arm against it. How easily to be silent all the time without the ability to speak to one another. Silence is a like a gift because it is always taken for granted. Though, it didn’t really bother him as he didn’t mind all the quiet. He takes a deep breath and exhales a cold air from his lips while Logan listens, ‘Strange…This island is.. How everything mixes together..How strange the people are…From winter to gentle breeze and a fountain…’

He turns his attention to Hunni as he respond to this by signing, ~Your right. This place is strange…I’ve seen my share of strange happenings, but this is…going off the bound. Still, I’ve seen how humans cope with things that are strange. Anyway, its was,,,quite the adventure if you look at it and…I’ve had fun.~ A kind smile has shown to his face as those eyes reach hers. A nice shade of pink creeps up on both of his cheeks. That make Logan look away from her only to look at his lap before him. Shyness creeping up from within as he doesn’t know what to know next. Quickly his head shook to rid himself of the blush on both of his cheeks. Logan hears an unzipping sound only to turn his gaze to Hunni taking off her large boot. Those eyes sees the swollen ankle. It looks worse than he thought. Maybe he should bandage it up or something, but he doesn’t have the means to do so.

Though, that large slash in the boot. It peaks it curiosity. When she spoke to him, he basically listens. ‘Truly, thank you for all your kindness. It’s been an experience. But seems as I may have cut myself. To bad, I didn’t want to replace these boots just yet.’ Logan’s eyes gaze on her face with a hint of his pink shade creeping on both of his cheeks. His eyes gaze down for a moment before looking back at her face. Hearing her laughter have indeed put a smile on his face. It felt…nice, and kind. So, Logan’s face retreats back only to sign to her.

~N-no problem Hunni. I’m glad that you are alright and safe. Its at least I can do and your right. It truly has been a experience. This is my first adventure that I’ve has since I was youth. My friends and I used to play castle at the abandoned church where we either slay the dragon or rescue the princess. It was fun and enjoyable, and yet…~ He stops as he doesn’t want to go deeper into his past. He hasn’t gotten over the pain that he has felt when he sees his friends killed one by one. His hands rests against his lap as those eyes looks at his hands, then looks at Hunni with a light shook of his head. He signs to her, ~Never mind. I’m…just don’t like talking about my past. Its too painful to bear. I mean, it a type of subject that I don't want to talk about it.~ Quickly, he would change the subject before things go awry, ~It looks expensive, that boot is. You must have vast wealth to purchase it.~

The soft sound of water falling from the fountains tops to its open base of water, gentle and soothing in the same breath. Hunni would watch Logan as he signed to her, speaking to her one of the only ways that he knew how. ’’I am so glad you have had fun Logan, as strange as it may be, as dangerous as it may be. You must always try to have fun, for if there is no fun where would happiness come from?’’ Her smile was true and just, gentle around the edges. The soft flush of pink on his cheeks only made her grin that much more, trying to stifle a little giggle as she pulled the other boot from her foot to average out her height properly on each side.

’’Used to play in the broken down castles and churches? Oh wow… Back in Romania all we had to play with was the tunnel that used to be filled with water.’’ She’d flash Logan a smile before reaching down pulling the end of her sleeve out to pat the cloth against the cut wiping it clean for the moment. Something was off, his aura there was something off about it. Then he popped back to life while signing to her.

Hunni already knew too much was going through his mind, so quickly but gently her hand outreached and grasped onto his shoulder. Gently rubbing his shoulder in gentle comfort and soothing as she leaned towards him with but a small smile on her face. ’’It’s alright Logan. We all have our dark hidden pasts’ just some are more heartbreaking than others.’’[i] She would, if allowed, reach out and touch his cheek with her free hand to gently pat at his cheek. His sudden jump of conversation wasn’t too strange as they had been filing through different aspects the entire time.

She was slightly shocked at first, giving a shake of her head. [i]’’Wealth? I suppose in some sort it would be wealth…It’s more of less the makings of my work back in Romania, I used to be the Chancellor’s hand maid, so I got paid well and saved it up so I could get out of there…’’
Her voice drifted off as her sentence finished, then her body would seem to twitch slightly before reaching down and gathering the boots. Holding them under her arm, she stood carefully so she didn’t put pressure on the gaining ache in her ankle. ‘’I need some Advil soooo badly though Logan. Would it be alright to keep going till we got to the Infirmary?’’

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

He can hear the laughter that echoes at the back of his mind. Soon, the laughter become more screams and then it was the sound of a blood curdling cry. His hands moves to his face to try to calm himself down. It never ends… A mysterious voice can be heard from the back of his mind. Why resist? You can’t suppress it for long. Soon, they will know that you are an actual Werewolf, so why resist and embrace your heritage. You always wanted to slaughter. You always wanted to kill someone in cold blood. Do you remember your first kill? Oh, how he couldn’t forget it. It was the day to remember.

It was on the cold winter’s night in Russia. The snow falls like autumn leaves during the fall in the snowy field. There stands Logan in his late teens with the uniform with the insignia that stands for the wolf brigade. Those cold yellow eyes gazes on the dead corpse before him with the knife in hand. The knife is covered in blood, but that blood is not his. It was the blood of another as some of the bloodstains rests against his cheek. He was breathing heavily until another person taps him of his shoulder with the words, “Its over. You can return…” through his ear. True, Logan felt no remorse, but those yellow eyes. They’re like they about to shed tears on that day.

A warmth is felt against his cheek. A sign of comfort? That made him return to reality only seeing Hunni patting his cheek. His hand tries to grasp against her hand that was touching his cheek with the sign, ~Sorry. I was…daydreaming as one should say.~ His hand lets go of her hand as he lean back against the back of the bench while those hands are doing the sign language, ~Your right on one thing. A past can be either happy or sad, depending on how one been through, but you haven’t seen what I seen. I’ve seen terrible things before coming here, some that are easier to mend while others took about days to recover from heartache. As the saying goes, war changes a person…~

His hands rests from the signing only to listen to her about her work back in Romania. ~Romania? You used to live there? As for me, I used to live in Scotland before coming here. Sadly, I’m an orphan though.~ His hands stops signing as those teal eyes looks at Hunni. He sees her standing up carefully while Logan listens to what she has to say. A light nods is made with a quick sign, ~I understand.~ His hands rests on the bench as Logan stands up from the bench beside her. He did say that they can rest in here for a short while. Oh well.

A faint smile shows as Logan extends his arm out for her to use as support. ~Sure. Let’s go to the infirmary to see if they can take a look at your leg and if they have this Advil that you speak of.~ His mind wanders about this Advil, but shakes his head to ignore it for now. Right now, taking her to the infirmary is his first priority before anything else. That and he felt worried about her condition. ~You ready for the last leg of the journey?~

Her eyes locked onto Logan’s face, with a smile on hers she moved her hand out to gently pat against his shoulder. As he mentioned his past, her heat ached for him and she let her hand gently squeeze at his shoulder. ”Logan…I’m sorry for what you had to go through..But if it wasn’t for the past you had, you wouldn’t be the person you are today..” She tried to comfort him for the moment, but her trying seemed to fail in other aspects but if she could put another smile on his face, that would be the gift of the day.

With a gentle smile on her face, she gave him a little nod. “There was trouble in Romania, something about demons taking over the souls of young women and men that traveled into the caves of ruin. I was asked to go there as a part of my training and I followed the orders given to me. It was quite enjoyable, met some very strange people that I now call friends. I do hope that I run into them here in the school, as some of them were…Special like us..” With a gentle smile on her face, he mentioned that he was a orphan.

This made the smile on her face fade into a slight frown, she didn’t know what to say about that. She couldn’t imagine being without her father or her mother. They had made such an impression on her life, and steered her in the right direction keeping her on her studies in Australia. Then supported her when she was asked to help others across the world. Sheepishly she turned from Logan as he stood up, then she noticed his arm moving out towards her. A soft blush of red touched her cheeks as she limped towards him and rested her hand on his shoulder again.

” Yes, I’m sorry Logan the pain is just getting to great. I may crack my teeth from grinding them against the pain…Thank you..Logan. So much for helping me to the infirmary.” She was being very honest as she started them off towards the large door that would bring them into the hall, just a short walk around the corner to the Infirmary. The blew, a gentle touch to ruffle the long brown locks that circled her caramel colored face. ”Here goes the last leg of the journey, with my last leg.” She’d laugh slightly, at his pun, intentional or not as they walked towards the door of the school once again.

[Will Exit, and enter into the school with Logan.]

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

Logan just shakes his head some with that faint smile on his face. His hand begins to sign, ~Its alright, and you are right. If I hadn’t been through all that, I wouldn’t be the person standing before you today. I don't consider it lucky, but I consider it an experience.~ A light nod is made while his teal eyes gaze towards Hunni while he gazing over to the large doors. We’re almost there. Soon, the journey is about to be over. The words goes over and over in his train of thought. A part of him somehow feel relieved because the journey is about to be over, but there was another part of him feels somewhat sad that he’ll probably leave her behind when they get to the infirmary.

However, now is not the time to dwell to much about it and simply take her to the infirmary. Logan listens to her trip to Romania when she was there as part of her training and was following orders. A brow was raised ever so slightly about the demons taking over the souls of young men and women. Strange as it may seem, but this seems rather new. ~Yeah….Special like us…~ A part was really itching to spill about Logan is actually an native werewolf, but how will she respond if he told her that. Quickly, he shakes his head from it and waits on it till the time come. His hand tries to sign as best as he could. ~That must be reason for us coming here because we’re…special. Because we have certain…gifts that makes us special, gifts that either help or hurt others.~ He turns to Hunni as she rests her and on her shoulder. If able, he’d hold her hand against her side to keep her steady. He sees her blush on her cheeks that made her smile even more.

Those eyes gaze forward to the doors before looking back at her once more. A faint smile seems to remain when she thanks him for helping her to the infirmary. He certainly did a good deed because of it. His hand raise up to sign to her, ~No need to thank me. This knight led you to safety from something. That, and I considered you a friend, right? All and all, we came out in one piece.~ That hand would lower as he walks alongside to towards the door. As much he wanted to laugh about the last leg of the journey, sadly he can’t because of him being a mute. Oh, would be grand if he can laugh at the simplest of jokes, but right now he has to take Hunni to the infirmary and that’s what he’s about to do.

[Exits and enters the school with Hunni]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum