Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food Empty -Private- Group A, Will Quest For Food. Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:00 am

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

A little suggestion about getting out of here early and then giving a reassuring touch to another classmate only seemed to provoke an uncomfortable wave of thought. This could have been the sign of her old habits starting to bleed through her eyes would revert back to Nate and then look towards Riley. The two of them seemed like they had the best game plan she of course has been in plenty of situations but right now it is was better for the boys to take the lead. Shifting on the soles of her feet she would look upwards towards the cave she could feel that something wasn’t exactly right, but at the movement she could not detect what. Rubbing her hand against her arm to take the slight bite of chill out from the air around her as she sighed softly, violet eyes would follow the Sarin very curious on what her next move would be.

Smiling looking over to Garen she gave him a nod she had no problem with helping him in anything he would need. Speaking softly she would look at him,

“ Sure I have no problem, but let’s try it more so when we aren’t in a cave.”

Turning her head back over towards Sarin and riley with the mention of iron she would cringe slightly, she really did not want to be anywhere around it if she could avoid it. Looking over at them she would pip up encouragingly.

“ Iron in what?”

Suddenly the tremors could be felt against the balls of her feet and she would look around she was in tune with nature but not exactly sure what was going on. Kneeling down she would place her hand against the dampened earth, her eyes would widen as she looked upwards hearing the crack. She went to move out of the way of the falling rock but instead she would slip on a puddle of water which would shift her into the path of the rock as she fell. The impact was great against her shoulder and torn the shirt that she wore nearly knocking the bag off. Keeping her hand gripped around the bag though as she fell she would lay there.

The dust of the rock fall would slowly subside she was knocked unconscious for at least the time being, as the stain of blood would start to bleed through her shirt. You could see her chest slowly rising and falling she was breathing and the rock was still upon her, as she lay motionless.

2-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food Empty Stupid Merge Feature! Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:44 am

(This is a continuation of the Will Quest for Food Thread after the cave in that will be used for Group A consisting of Nate, Lillian, and Kouichi)

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Still shaken by his panic attack, and now with the reminder of mortality along his throat. It was as though instinct. His right hand grabbed the bokken hilt tighter, and his feet moved almost on their own. Even with dust and debris still lingering in the air, his footwork pulled him up by Lillian. With enough space between them, he took ready. Body hunched, and right arm straight. Bokken vertical as though in ready to be moved anyway needed. The small cut went almost completely unnoticed, but instead he focused on staying alert. "Lillian-senpei... Are you OK?" Breathing slow and almost seemed to be fully concentrated on. Color had not yet returned to his flesh.

The warmth of the blood seemed soothing. Calming the rabid thoughts in his mind. Eye lids parting, his usually cheery and foolish expression was no where to be seen. In its place, a serious expression with a blood thirsty smirk. Those electric blue orbs that usually lay untouched by light, held a stern gaze. It was visible that his body was still in a very irrational state. But his stance held a very emotionless intent. No murderous intent, no protective aura. He simply seemed to have taken position to fight. "Who else is with us?" He snapped, a personality change into a far more vicious one. His vision was blurry, and there was no way he could fight anything more than a human without being seriously injured. Then it dawned on him, why was he jumping to save her? Even better questions overcame that one. Were they the only two on their side? The cold blue hues of his eyes began to illuminate more. As a static began to jump from his body.

How stupid was he? Not only had he attempted to stay away from Lillian, but now was protecting her unconscious body. As the static continued over his body, he stepped back closer to his downed companion. Dropping to his knees to make sure the static lit their area. Shoulders shrugged and the heavy multi-season jacket fell off. Left hand grabbing it and swinging it over her still body. His right hand gripping the wooden sword as though they would both die if he let go. The emotion behind his eyes had drifted away. The slight warmth of blood was more help than it seemed. The color returning to his body, and his strength returned also. "Senpei!" He called out, never leaving Lillian's side as he yelled for anyone. Nate, Riley, Garen even. Someone who might be able to help.

4-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food Empty Re: -Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:18 am

Mark three armor performed to satisfactorally acceptable levels, Nate internally assessed as the world stopped tumbling. His suit was ripped and dirty, but the concealable armor he wore under it saved his life.

This is not a random happenstance...tch, Nate thought. He didn't believe in coincidences, not after fighting monsters and meeting fae. Murphy wasn't predicting anything. He simply called the powers that be out.

He was harshly reminded of his pessimissm as his leg throbbed. On the next variation of this armor he was going to look into more flex plates or shock plates on his larger muscles. His armor kept his joints, major organs, and muscle groups intact, but it would have to do better.

A few sizable chunks of rock had embedded themselves in his leg. Triage and field medicine was in order...

"Sempai!"

That was Aizawa, and Nate was certain that he wasn't panicked over his own well being. Immeditaely he reverted from active assessment to protocol. Time was of the essence in a hostile environmen. Tristain helped him develope his arcane talents for this very reason. Bloodied chunks of rock were pulled from the young man's leg. After which opene hands held themselves close to the wounds. Silver light emminated from Nate's eyes and hands as he cast his healing spell.

"Aizawa! where are you?!?Doko ni iru no?!? Aizawa!?"

Nate's force spoke sharp and quickly. The magic was not easy, but the scenario might not warrant him time for stealth and guile. wounds were closed, but not fully healed, Nate forced himself to his feet and drew his combat handgun from his holster. he clicked on the light and shined in the direction of the japanese boy's voice.

((sorry about this, thought the thread was closed. I'll get back to a regular posting scheduale))

It was fortunate for the one that had been knocked unconscious that no more stones of a significant size loosened from the ceiling by the quakes fell upon her. Only a gentle drizzle of soil and pebbles pelted her prone form as she lay upon the stone floor. When Kouichi joined her, her dedicated protector watching over her injury-inspired slumber, he too was showered by the hailstorm of earthen debris.

Through the clouds of rock dust and dirt that swirled round them, the glow of Nate’s healing would be a beacon to Kouichi to alert the young monk to the location of the teacher’s assistant. After the healing was complete, the trio was thrown into darkness again until Nate retrieved his light and cut through the shadows with its illuminating beams. Using his flashlight, Nate would easily find the pair, Lillian and Kouichi, near the wall of rubble and earth and stone that had separated them from the entrance and the others—if the other three companions still lived. But the rockslide left them only one choice in terms of exits—the tunnel from which spilled the gurgle of running water. First though, the two men would have to figure out how to deal with their unconscious compatriot.

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Hearing Nate's reply left Kouichi torn. His right foot jerked a bit before he looked back at Lillian. This was not a good situation. Not good at all. Then it dawned on him like he stared into the sun. Sliding the bokken back into it's holding spot, he pulled the jacket hood up and strapped a mouth guard that was attached the the hood. He then zipped up the jacket and took a deep breath. "Unlucky...!" He growled, the aggression in his voice only half the physical rage. His hand shot out. Grasping Lillian's arm and pulling himself closer. He then began to lift her onto his back, in a piggy-back fashion. "Oi, oi.." He mumbled, as though trying to wake her while he attempted to lift her. "Lillian-senpei... Wake up!" It was like she was putting up a struggle for him. He kept switch his hand holding her, like she was ablaze.

His head lifted, and shot back and forth as he fumbled with the unconscious companion. His breathing hastened, and his vision began to blur once more. Still he pushed on. Reminding himself over and over, it was not the time to panic. This was not a dojo where a sensei, master or assistant would step in and stop if it got to bad. Forcing himself to breath slowly, he could still move. But not easily. It was taking some serious concentration to stand up, let alone walk. "Senpei!, Over here. Lillian-senpei is here too...." He coughed. For once this entire time he had enough time to realize the cloud of debris. "She is out cold though!" He finished is report to Nate. There was no way he could fight, well, he probably posed no threat even if he tried at the current moment. He was still warm. That was a bonus, a good side to the horrible situation. Once more growling, this time in strain. "Un....Lucky..."

((thought lil was going to post.))

"All right, try not to move her too much. Stay still and I'll come to you Aizawa", Nate said getting to his feet and producing another light. The young man indeed was thankful for his redundancies.

Making his way down to the japnese man and his unconcious associate, Nate tried to get a feel for how far they sperated. with luck the lycan on the otherside could follow the iron trail Nate left like breadcrumbs to the entrance of the cave.

"Find a soft spot to lay her down. We need to check her for internal bleeding. What about you, can you move well. The adrenaline will wear off in a moment. I'll do what I can. At least I'll be able to keep you from getting any worse", he said finding a sutable spot int eh cave to check over his companions.

If aizawa was willing to be treated, Nate would do what he could, the same with Lillian, tough an unconcious youngwoman in need of assistance....usually was thankful later.

The sooner he could treat them, the better. Bleeding out or starving in a cave was not how Nate intended to die or let others die.

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

Dazed and confused was exactly what she was feeling at the moment, and a pounding headache so much she did not even want to open her eyes. Pain was anything but screaming through her body against her right shoulder, as she did not even know she was hoisted up on the Kouichi’s back. Never did her eyes flutter open but her breathing was constant and her muscles would twitch. Blood was in the air and if she was alert enough she would know this is a problem. She could hear the voices she knew both of them one more so than the other. The amount of pain rushing through her body would only cause her to groan as she slowly started to come to.

Whispering softly you would hear the words “Tristan” in a light muffled tone, yet the teacher would not be able to find them in such of place. She did not have the strength to call to him nor would she for a while. Those violet eyes would slowly start to open as she heard Nate’s voice getting closer she would groan lightly.

“Nate….help me..”

She would lean against Kouichi’s ear and in a light breath she would request

“place me down… the more I move the more I hurt…”

Tears would well in her eyes but they only fell silently she was a lot tougher than one would think from such a small woman. Laying across his shoulder she would wait for Nate to come to her aid she would only hope he would be able to figure out what to do. The pain in her shoulder was slowly starting to take over as she closed her eyes, and lay there silently.

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

With a shake of his head, Kouichi growled. His very being argued, and yet he complied. With her being set down, his right knee struck the ground. Staring at the ground before him, he listened. Dropping any and all respective formal words as he spoke. It was far more like a violent delinquent had taken over. "Nate, you need to get over here and help Lillian. I'm not much help with medical stuff."

The adrenaline was starting to die down. The cut along his neck was still numb. His vision was returning, but still adjusting to the dim light. This threw his mind into panic once more. Right hand jolting to the hilt of his bokken, before he remembered it was wooden. "I really wish I had a real sword..." He growled, the dim images around him slowly coming into focus. Before long he could feel the chill of the cave air.

The cave in was a hindering misfortune. Separated from the rest, but things would work better he hoped. "That guy... What was his name, Riley... Him and Garen are with the other girl... They should be fine." He analyzed their situation. It was a bleak future if they couldn't come to an understanding. "Nate is far better trained than he lets on. We can do this." With a nod, he looked for any sign of Nate getting closer.

10-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food Empty Re: -Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:13 pm

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

The pain made it difficult to think, but it was not the first time in her life that she had to deal with an great amount of pain, she actually knew it more than she should. Once she was placed back down on the ground she would look at him with cloudy eyes, and take in a rather deep breath. Closing her eyes as she spoke she would lay there, as she tilted her head to the side and winced in pain.

“I can make you a sword….I just need my bag please get my bag for me.”

The man probably thought she was completely out of her mind, and in fact she might be if she thought she had enough strength to use her kneeling ability to make him a sword. Opening her eyes she would try and look around and see exactly what caused the rocks to fall. Using her true sight ability she tried her hardest to see if there was any creature about.

“There should be some salve in a jar and there will be some cloth strips. Also if you could there is a small cauldron. I just need something that is flammable, sticks or cloths and I can tell you what to put in it to help heal wounds.”

This would be the first time that the saddle bag really was open it was amazing to see what she actually carried around with her every day. Many would think it was something that marry poppins had, but that was beside the point, slightly dazed still she looked over at him and waited for Nate.

“ Can you reset a shoulder?...”

11-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food Empty Re: -Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:11 am

Progress to aizawa and Lillian was not as graceful, nor as swift, as Nate was accustomed to. Seplunking through rubble on a freshly treated wound was not easy. The young man made efficient speed, but still was trying to avoid anymore rockfall.

"Good work Aizawa", he said as he noticed the student had moved Lillian to a safer location and was doing everything he could be of assistance. "Any sign of the others", he asked as he kneeled beside the weakened and slightly battered Lillian.

Slight contusions and abrasions, no serious lacerations. Noted Nate mentally. The girl appeared to have a dislocated shoulder. She was correct, but she was also aware. She was looking for something.

"I can set your shoulder. Aizawa, are you armed", he asked as he rolled Lillian's arm. Looking to her he would be ready to set her arm. If The Mibu wolf Swordsman needed a weapon, he would be able to to basically arm him. Granted they'd be smaller blades than the young man would be used to.

"This will hurt", Nate would warn. He would however "Pop" her arm into place by surprise. In his medkit, he had soem pain relievers and disinfectants. If The two would permit it. Nate would quickly apply first aid or triage as it was needed.

12-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food Empty Re: -Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:28 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

A wide grin crossed his lips. His back arched forward, like he was staggering. His right hand jerked and twitched with tension. "I have a bokken, nothing but wood." This was no time for fumbling over weapons. He could feel it, death still lingered around them. That cold gust of stale air, not a drop of life to it. "I'm sure the others will be fine." Once more he took up defense. Body straight, left foot leading out slightly. His gaze locked ahead of him and his companions. Arms at his side, muscles loose. His lanky form showed, as he swayed like a snake.

Like a fool standing to an army. Kouichi stood blocking the path of incoming danger. His head turned to look back at the two remaining by his side. "From what I've collected earlier, my bokken will be useless. Get her healed quick, I could care less how it comes to be. I just need a real blade." Still, he stood firm. Scared that if he turned to talk with his fellows travelers they would be attacked. His jacket still bundled tightly around his thin frame, making him seem bigger. The hood up, leaving shadows over his eyes.

Every sound that echoed in the cave made his nerves jump. He had no knowledge of the inhabitants here. Was it them? Or just a natural sound? Inching deeper within the darkness, his left hand moved to the wall. His knees bending, lowering his entire center of gravity to the ground more. Right hand pressing to the ground firmly. His eyes adjusting to the low levels of light ahead, he began to examine the rocks. "There was no tremors beforehand, what made the cave walls collapse?" A curious question, but it may be helpful in the long run. Might give insight into who, or what was up ahead for them to meet.

13-Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food Empty Re: -Private- Group A, Will Quest for Food Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

o0( I honestly think that this thread is moving far to slow, and I also have lost my drive to post in it. I am just being honest here. I would like to purpose that we close this thread and perhaps get involved in something else. This is just me but I don't think this thread was suppose to linger this long. What are your thoughts?)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum