Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
///Closed///Searching. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
///Closed///Searching. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
///Closed///Searching. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
///Closed///Searching. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
///Closed///Searching. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
///Closed///Searching. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
///Closed///Searching. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
///Closed///Searching. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
///Closed///Searching. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
///Closed///Searching. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
///Closed///Searching. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
///Closed///Searching. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
///Closed///Searching. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
///Closed///Searching. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
///Closed///Searching. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

///Closed///Searching.

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1///Closed///Searching. Empty ///Closed///Searching. Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

After the surreal attack recently, Bruxa decided it was time to gain some sort of support and protection. Wandering along the edge of the forest in the deep dark sessions of night. Donned in little more than leather pants, silken top with a bomber jacket overlaying her torso. Long thick mane pulled back into a tight braid that cascaded down her back. Booted feet crunched along the fallen leaves and twigs as she found a hidden path that would grant her entrance into the dark woodlands.

Hands moving low branches out of her way as she ducked and swerved around the ancient trees. Remembering the times she was seen as a lowly street urchin, sleeping in the catacombs during the day. Realizing she had a special ability to speak and understand animals and with that able to train even a wild beast. Having befriended a stray feral dog who would watch over her during the day and always stayed close at night. She missed the aid of another to watch her back and aid in times of distress.

Eyes darted from left to right, hearing keen to any sounds the forest produced. Hoping beyond all hopes she might befriend a wolf by chance. Once she found herself so no lights from the school nor village could be seen she paused in her trek. A low whimpery howl sirened through those pursed lips before falling silent once more. Waiting patiently to see if perhaps she might hear some rustling ahead or even an answer to her call of the wild.

2///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen was walking around lost .He was looking for the forest as he wanted to have some time alone. He was topless as usual as he didn’t like to have anything on his top body. His body was still burnt slightly and full of bruises and cuts. He was holding his sword in his hand dragging it behind him. At last when he arrived to the forest he took deep breath. Smiling while looking at the sky feeling the soft breeze against his burned body which made him feel better. He took deep breath looking around again seeing noone talking to himself ”I have to find someone to heal those wounds… it really hurts”

He started walking till he found that he cant see any light around him. He sighed shaking his head”I guess I am lost again” He didn’t want to use Mordekaiser’s power as the pain was making him more excited. But he didn’t have any other chance but to do it. Slowly he closed his eyes. Taking deep breath opening it again. It was orange now and he can see through the darkness. Looking around again seeing he is surrounded by trees ”I hate that really… I need to find my way back”

He started walking again deeper in the forest. As he was using Mordekaiser’s power the demonic aura was surrounding the forest making all the creatures feel it. Suddenly he heard a howl. He moved his both hands to the handle of the sword looking around ”Oh...what now?!” Slowly he continued walking looking around more waiting for anything to attack him. His demonic aura increased as he was walking. While moving his eyes he saw a shadow standing infront of him.

Fast he moved to hide behind a tree. With his back against this tree and looking towards the figure that he saw. He couldn’t see it clearly which made him decide to move a little closer to see what is that figure infront of him. He moved to a closer tree resting his back against it looking. It was a female. He raised his eyebrow wandering what does a female doing in a dangerous place like that. He thought that he was hiding well enough although the aura he was the source of. He never saw her before. He didn’t even know whether she is from school or not.

3///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:21 am

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

Ears perked at the quietness of the forest. The usual din of the night creatures almost non existant. Eyes narrowed as she stood perfectly still. Listening to the faint footfalls coming from behind her. Chin lifted, neck craning as she heard the skittering sounds of movement. The intruder making his way closer before each pause.

Turning slowly on the balls of her feet. Brow furrowing as she stared into the darkness to find the source that turned her focus from the task she had set for herself. Nerves on edge since her last encounter. Warily waiting to see if any other sounds might disrupt the eerie stillness that overtook the woods.

Small delicate hands pushed into the pockets of that bomber jacket. Fingers wrapped around the stiletto blade that laid in the left compartment. Taking the hilt of the knife into her grip as she planted her feet shoulder length apart, straightening her back and rolling her shoulders lightly. She would not be caught off guard again...Well...not if she could help it.

"Whose out there...?!" She called out suddenly as she strived to look in the direction the noise had come from. "C'mon, you're not fooling anyone, I know you're there.." An annoyance in the tone of her voice that someone would try and sneak up on her. Had they been following her all along? Was it perhaps that crazed bi-polar beast of a man Riley? Perhaps this place was full of raging bloodlust seekers. A brow lofted as she bent her knees slightly, readying herself for anything that might happen.

4///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:22 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen continued scanning the female infront of him from behind the tree with his demonic orange eyes. He licked his lips seeing her beauty. Lowering his sword down. It seems that she just ended a fight or something. Hearing her voice asking about asking whose there. He sighed shaking his head looking down ”I am never good at hiding”He took deep breath placing the sword against the tree looking at his burned hand while walking out talking to himself ”That hurts… I need to find someone to heal those wounds as fast as I can”

He walked to stand infront of her taking deep breath again. Moving his eyes slowly on her body up to her pretty face. He smiled as he started talking calmly ”I wasn’t fooling around… Well… I ...” He sighed shaking his head hesitating to say it but at last taking deep breath looking away”I… am lost… I cant find my way back to the town”He moved towards the tree to sit on the ground resting his burned back against the it looking at her.

He moved his hand and grabbed a rock throwing it to the air and grabbing it looking at her ” I am Garen… Garen Archfiend… Don’t worry I amnot that dangerous”He smiled tilting his head slightly to the right looking at her with his orange eyes. His demonic aura was increasing as Mordekaiser was getting more excited. Garen Threw the rock away looking at her ”Do…you know Casilin Hallows? The school. I need to get back there since I cant find my way to heal those wounds”He looked at his body taking deep sigh

5///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

Paranoia had set in. Would she ever be able to find a way to trust anyone? The couple of times she had tried to fulfill her lonely life had utterly failed. Leaving her with an irrational suspicious nature, becoming more and more distrustful of others. Eyes stayed upon the stranger as he maneuvered from the tree he had stood behind.

Keeping her stance though every muscle in her body tensed as he drew closer. Noting how his own gaze swam up her small frame. Eyes narrowed as he made his plea of being simply lost as he turned to sit. Becoming slightly less more threatening as he took on the new posture. She listened as he spoke, not one twitch from the expression on her face. Holding the stoney facade of courage within the delicate features of her childlike visage.

Taking in the fact that this new arrival had an odd orangey glow emitting from those piercing orbs. The demonic aura almost suffocating with his presence. No wonder the forest muted itself with his approach. There would be no way she would find a familiar of any kind as long as this man remained within the boundries of the timberland.

A brow perked with his words. ” I am Garen… Garen Archfiend… Don’t worry I amnot that dangerous” The right hand withdrew from the pocket of her jacket to perch upon the soft curve of her hip. The left remaining hidden, still clutching the blade. "Well well, tell me just how dangerous you are then Garen Archfiend the lost?" A condescending tone ewrapped her words as she kept those ebon hues affixed upon his face. Not seeming to care of his distress for the wounds that needed healing nor his urgency to reclaim the mislaid path to the school.

6///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:34 pm

He watched, and smiled as he stared at this awkward little man he had seen before, in Formalities class with that girl that seemed a bit worse off then dead. At the moment, this was entertaining to see this woman torture this man with anything but mortal temptation. Sitting in a tree, a suit jacket hung from a knot on the tree trunk, hanging in the wind, shuffling it's sleeves in the changed pace of the wind. Hands collected on his lap, as his feet swung in the gap between the branches as the still hands began to move shifting in the shadows of the trees.

The pale had reached into the chest pocket of his black collared shirt, the white tie blaring off the light in a deep reflection. He shook a metal lighter for just a moment before a soft and gentle clicking sound could only be heard by those with intensified hearing. The small red cherry of the cigarette that was lit in the dark shadows, was covered by his hand making it so that there was nothing to see, only to smell and hear. A soft inhale and an even softer exhale of the smoke that entered lungs that had no reason to breathe. But still he enjoyed the simple act of smoking.

He listened to the last bit of their conversation, eaves dropping so to say, how rude he was being that night. With a small smile on his face, he shifted in the spot against the tree hearing the woman say ''Well well, tell me just how dangerous you are then Garen Archfiend the lost?'' He would only laugh, thinking about meeting Garen before and how clumsy the man had been, yes he had quite some demonic strength within him, but every boy had his weakness and Michael had already figured that much out from but a few simple words. Muttering beneath his breath, ''He's about as dangerous as a drunk kitten...'' He thought about this, and bit down onto his lip causing the fang to nip and prick the skin causing the blood to rush to the surface so that it ran gently back into his mouth.

7///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen laughed shaking his head placing his hand on his face. Looking at her”You seem have a nice sense of humor… But I can be as dangerous as you can imagine…But not me anyway”He took deep breath looking around as he felt another presence with them in the forest. He smirked as he felt the presence is moving closer. Moving his head down closing his eyes concentrating. It was just a moment before he smiled knowing the exact location of the third person who arrived to the forest. Looking back at the female as his eyes was slightly darker now. ”You didn’t answer me hun… Do you know Caislin hallows?”He said moving his hand to grab a rock with the size of a tennis ball.

''He's about as dangerous as a drunk kitten...''

He smiled moving his head back resting it against the tree. His eyes were closed throwing the rock up in the air then letting it free fall back to his hand ”And do you think that drunk kitten is dangerous enough to hit you young man”It was just a blink as Garen threw the rock fast towards the man on the tree making it pass just beside his face leaving a small scratch on his cheek if he didn’t move away. Slowly Garen moved his hand to his sword standing up still looking down and laughing.

His right hand was on his face covering the right side of his face making. He continued laughing as the demonic presence coming from him became more powerful. He slowly looked at the female infront of him as he started talking again but this time his voice was different as it was rough and cold.”This guy made me excited so that this Garen cant control me anymore”Raising his head slowly to show her that his right eye became crimson red. And the demonic presence now became much stronger making the two of them under heavy pressure.

He moved his right hand away from his face showing the two of them that the right half started to be covered with black mask. Grabbing the handle of his giant sword and looking at the guy up licking his lips ”This is great… This bitch isn’t here so I will be able to take over this body for some time” he was referring to Merisa… as she was the only one who was able to make Garen control Mordekaiser. He took deep breath before moving his free hand opening the palm of his hand making a fireball created. He looked at the female tilting his head ”Sorry that I interrupted your meeting with Garen… I don’t like him anyway”he moved his hand pointing it at her as if he is going to fire the ball at her.But then fast he moved his hand up firing the ball at the branch that Michael was standing on.

8///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

A twitch of that lone brow as she heard the clicking sound. Eyes strayed from the lost one to climb up the tree. Nose scrunched as the stench of the burnt leaves of the cigarette assaulted her senses. A mumble of an answer given to the question she had posed to Garen. Gaze tumbled back to the man who sat beneath the tree as he hoisted yet another rock into his grip.

"Friend of yours?" She mused as the smile turned coquettish. Artfully playing on the response between the two males. Still she did not answer about Caislin Hallows as the change began to overtake the wounded one. The threat of a fight escalating quickly. Watching as the rock was forcefully thrown up into that tree.

Bruxa took a step back, the grip tightening on the knife within her jacket pocket. "Seems this evening isn't going to turn out as I planned.." She muttered to herself. Striving to get out of harms way as Garen stood. The sword in his grasp, the change of color in his eye, the appearance of a black mask. "Okay...this is even weird for me.."

Another careful step taking her further back as the fireball appeared in the palm of the mans hand as he spoke. ”Sorry that I interrupted your meeting with Garen… I don’t like him anyway” Eyes narrowed as she felt the surrealism begin to encompass the woodland around them. "What the fuck...is every guy in this place bi polar or something?"

The drivel of babbling cut off with a short cry as that fiery ball was pointed at her for a brief moment before suddenly thrust up into the tree. Eyes darted up, following its ascent. Watching the upward slope as it rose towards its mark. Astounded by how quickly the setting was changing around her as she stood there slightly dumbfounded. Mind wandering wildly as she watched scene play out before her.

9///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:19 pm

His first mistake was throwing the rock, as Michael had already left the tree branch he wasn’t even caught by the slight idea of being hit by the rock. Only smiling his vicious smile as he stood beneath the tree, retrieving his jacket from the knot that it hung from so carefully placed it would seem. A soft smile on his face as the man went from being that shy singled out mortal, into the creature that was bustling under the skin of such a treacherous man. ‘’First off, I’m not young Mister. I’m quite aged for what I look like.’’ He stretched his hands out above his head and let the jacket fall down onto his shoulders. Popping the collar forward so the jacket sat comfortable against his shoulders and chest.

Only a gentle laugh escaped from the man as this young boy with a demon inside grew angrier and angrier over the slight misconception that Michael was actually someone that he could play hard ball with. A simple shake of his head and Michael took some steps forward, only watching as the ball of fire completely passed him. For his speed was inhuman, for his sight was almost perfect. For his grip came upon Garen’s chin, holding his chin tightly in his hand like a small child that had mis-behaved. Michael stood to be the full height of six foot five, seemingly to loom over the man as he spoke to him like a child that must be treated with discipline. ’’ Garen…Or Mordekaiser, whom ever I am speaking to at the moment. I wouldn’t call Merisa that if I were you, because if that’s all she is to you. Than I shall take her life now and not worry about her death as it releases the true life that starves deep within me.’’

He would bring himself closer to this demon and let his fingers stay on the boys’ chin as he whispered in the most cruel nature as he bared his fangs, threatening to dive into his neck and take what demon soul was in him to steal for himself. ’’Don’t make me crush that beautiful soul of hers, just for the pleasure of taking your demon. It is too tempting, your blood runs hot and I am direly hungry… Be thankful that Merisa has love for you…’’ He let go of the man, shooting him backwards with the strength that he had hid for quite some time. He did not want to be the bad guy, but he was not going to have some young man with a demon pent up inside of him, ruin this gorgeous evening with his bad attitude.

10///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:14 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen or Mordekaiser at the moment smiled widely with his tounge hanged out as Michael held his chin. His right eye was wide looking at him as he talked listening to every word he said. Breathing heavily till that talkative man was done with his threatening. When Michael shot him back he took couple of steps backward but moved his free hand fast to grab his. Saying in his rough cold voice”Done your talking?... now its time for you to listen to me”He laughed as he pulled Michael’s hand fast towards him trying to get his forehead hit Michael’s hard If this head butt landed. The air between them blow away at high force making Bruxa feeling it While leaving Michael slightly dizzy. He laughed keeping their foreheads against each other as he talked”First of all… I don’t care if you are old or not… Cause what I am sure that no matter how old you are…you will stay young according to me” He laughed again hysterically like a maniac

His hand was holding Michael’s hand tightly as he moved his forehead away still laughing loudly. He stopped looking at him with his wide right eyes”Second… “He moved his hand which was holding Michael’s up fast making Michael’s body getting lifted.making it hard for Michael to escape or to let loose from Garen's demonic strenght. Then with a strong force he threw him downwards on the ground which made it crack underneath his body if he hit the ground from the throw ”Don’t ever threaten me… I don’t care about her… I will be really happy if you are going to kill that bitch… That may be make Garen depressed and that will be enough to make me have my full body back”He laughed again hysterically looking down at the guy lying on his back while still holding on his wrist tightly.

He stopped laughing as he made the sword tip upside down infront of Michael’s face and this time the laughing voice stopped as he started to talk seriously”And the last thing… Never ever… threaten one of the demon lords… Cause you will always lose”He moved the sword fast down ward planning to stab his throat. But at the last moment the sword moved inches away as the tip went to the ground making his neck hurt. Garen’s left eye was wide looking down at Michael as he let go of his hand placing it on his face laughing again ”I cant believe it Garen… He just threatened to kill your lovely bitch… And yet you forced me to move the sword away from his throat… Pathetic as always”He took deep breath looking at Michael and laughed”What a lucky bastard”Then he moved his right foot up kicking Michael in his stomach.If this attack hit Michael it would send him towards Bruxa.

Slowly Garen removed his left hand away from his face letting Michael and Bruxa see another part of the mask on now. As his demonic presence was much stronger now making the air around them heavier and hotter. He licked his lip looking at them laughing like a maniac again holding his sword ”This is going to be interesting” raising his sword to his face licking the sharp tip of it.

(Right now… Garen is transforming to the sinner form… It will take two more posts for him to complete this transformation.)

Last edited by Tristan Shadwynn on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (This post was Requested Edited by Tristan Shadwynn))

11///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

Ebon hues darted back and forth between the two. Watching the taunting banter that ensued. Anothers life threatened within the heated arguement. Garen the lost changing and morphing into a more demonic creature. Insults were spewed between him and the man who instigated the threatening situation. Another step taken back as the push and shove that started escalating the battle began. Sword drawn and a near miss. "He's right you know..You are one lucky bastard..." She mused, waiting for the counter move.

The scene surreal, leaving Bruxa transfixed. Staring at the two in disbelief...All she wanted to do was find something...someone who would aid in some kind of protection..Instead? She had to run across two evidently rivals who had some sort of grudge between them. Remaining neutral, just watching what might unfold for now. After all...she didn't know either one of them.

12///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:40 pm

He only laughed and shook his head, as this child with a demon brewing inside flailed his arms and tried to slice him as he stood there. With but a smile on his face, he dropped to his ass and crossed his legs in Indian fashion. Allowing the young one to scream and yell and throw his fit. ''By all means Mister. You can kill me right here and now. I wouldn't have a care in the world.. Because I won't fight you.... Trying to start a fight in front of a lady.. You are so disrespectful. No wonder Merisa is starting to hate you... You are completely barbaric.''

Michael was shocked about what he had just said, then let a smile creep upon his face. As he was done his drawing, a blue circle would ignite from the ground in ancient scripture sat a spell, calling for the Death Knight Merisa. Pulling her forwards through the portals.

He would stand and move accordingly across the ground, coming up upon Bruxa , his hand engaged outwards towards her as he let off a little smile. ''May I Escort you away from the field of battle My lady?''

[It will take this post, and the next, to Summon Merisa.]

Last edited by Michael Morrigan on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Odd...)

13///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:36 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Mordekaiser smirked as he saw Michael jumping around. He licked his lips leaving his mouth opened widely still laughing ”This is interesting… I am getting more excited by this”He laughed again Hysterically and started to run towards the two standing there about to attack Michael with his sword. Suddenly he stopped moving and his eyes locked down moving his free hand to his face ”Damn it… You still fight back… I don’t…” He was paused as the free hand moved to the mask and started removing it. The demonic presence started to be stronger and a seal was created on the ground underneath him. The temperature raised as he started removing the mask making it crack. He was surrounded by a flame pillar till he completely removed the mask making the pillar blow sending a heat wave through the air.

Garen was breathing heavily holding the mask. He raised his hand to look at the mask which turned into ashes. Sighing deeply in relief looking at the two standing beside each other. Moving his right hand to the back of his head and laughed awkwardly. He slowly started walking towards them and tilted his head to the right ”Hi again… Sorry about this mess… I lost control on him… But its good that none of you is hurt” . He looked around sitting on the ground still looking up at Michael.”I am sorry man… I didn’t want to hurt you… its good that I regained my control on him on the right time” Looking at Bruxa and bowing slightly”Sorry to make you see that." The wounds and burns on his body started to heal itself as he was able to reach certain level in his second form.

14///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

A curious look conveyed on her young face as the two seemed to falter from the fight. Each taking a role to try and squash any battle. Eyes alit to Michael as he offered to take her from the area. Gaze flickering back to Garen as he took on a calmer effect. Ebon hues narrowing in on the wounds that begin to heal themselves. She worried about the boys and men of this school, they all seemed cursed with multiple personalities as she listened to Garen talk about himself as if he had another being living inside of him, much like Riley had.

Side glancing back to Michael with a light shake of her head. "No need, I'm not the one lost, I can find my own way back thank you" She backed away from him slowly as those dark orbs moved back to Garen as he gave his apologies. "No need to apologize Garen the lost.." She smiled faintly as those slender shoulders lifted in a light shrug. "Shit happens and I rather enjoyed the testosterone filled display you both burst into."

15///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:01 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen raised his eyebrow when she said that she wasn’t lost but also took deep sigh lowering his shoulders and shaking his head when she addressed him Garen the lost.He moved towards the tree and sat down resting his back against it looking at her smiling ”I amnot lost… I was just kidding about not finding my way back to the school”He chuckled to himself shaking his head again as he was sure deep inside him that he was lost and he cant find his way back. He looked down grabbing a rock thinking about his Merisa as she was always there for him when he is lost. Taking a deep breath and saying in a very low tone ”I need to remember the ways now… Or I will never find the way back”

He looked at her smiling as his naked body was sweating from the heat coming from it. He looked around again ”But…What brought you to this forest?...Isnt it dangerous to come here alone especially at night?” He smiled looking back at her as he was trying to be friendly and to show him the way back to the school or at least tell him how. On the other side he felt bad of letting her see the other side of him which he was trying to hide all the time. He grabbed his sword and placed it on the ground beside him and rested his head against the tree looking up smiling feeling the wounds are getting healed ”May be it wasn’t bad after all to go on rampage..since I didn’t hurt anyone” He closed his eyes trying to catch his breath and calm himself more as his demonic aura can still be felt across the forest

16///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

Side glancing to the now silent Michael before her gaze shifted back to Garen as he spoke. "Not really lost eh?.." Eyes narrowed in on the male as he took a seat at the base of the tree. "Is that some kind of pick up line? Hoping to get girls to take care of you and lead you back to where ever you plan on taking them to?" It was obvious she didn't trust him, especially with the enlightenment of his little white lie.

A tilt of her head as he seemed to continue mumbling to himself. Did he not just say he wasn't lost, then murmured of the fear of never finding his way back? She shook her head lightly as the corners of her mouth twitched, curling her lips into a faint smile. "Ah, also nosey I see.." She chided playfully as he posed his question. "It could be dangerous I suppose, but I doubt the danger would be for me." A lone brow quirked as her young face conveyed a hint of mischeviousness. "Besides, I like the night time, it normally lets me explore without any interference..."

She side stepped the question about why she was there as she continued. "So..what was the little exhibition between you two about anyways?" She asked with a nod of her head towards the still laconic form of Michael. "Some sort of rivalry perhaps?" It was her turn to be nosey since the duo decided to have their hostile encounter played out before her. "Perchance a duel over this Merisa you both spoke of?"

17///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:05 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

He raised his eyebrow when he heard her words and shook his head lightly looking back at her ”Nah… I amnot that type…May be I am looking for friends… Cause I lived my life lonely”He smiled tilting his head looking down and grabbing a rock throwing it to the air and grab it again ”May be that’s why I am nosey as you say… Trying to be social and knowing more people” He stood up raising his arms and stretching his body looking at Michael who chose to stay silent then looked back at her walking slowly [color=red]”I am sorry if I interfered your exploration… I didn’t mean to” he stood infront of her tilting his head slightly to the right ”I was just lo…Hm... trying to find my way back to the town”He chuckled to himself

He looked at Michael then back to her shaking his head smiling ”Its nothing ..I just lost control”He sounded hesitant as it was obvious that he didn’t want to tell her about his problem. He took deep breath trying to find a way to explain himself as he didn’t want to scare her. He was just thinking of a way to make her trust him more as he didn’t have any friends since he joined school except for his Merisa. He looked again at her as she asked about Merisa and smiled shaking his head again before talking ”No… Merisa has nothing to do with it”He looked down smiling widely as he was thinking about her.

He looked back at her and smiled widely like a kid moving closer to her whispering as if telling her a secret "You know what...although i dont have any friends... But i can be good friend who keep secrets"He chuckled looking around before continue on talking "So you can trust me... And I might be able to help you when you need help"He moved back crossing his arms and nodding to her couple of times proudly

18///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

She listened to his explanations, even as he picked up yet another rock and tossed it up and down. Eyes swept from his face to the tossled stone and back. Ever wary that he didn't suddenly try to chunk it at her, what with his earlier episode with Michael. "Mmm..I suppose I can understand some people feeling the need to have friends.."

She took a step back as he stood and moved towards her. Gaze darted up and down his body as she spoke. "Sounded like Merisa had something to do with it.." A chitter of girlish laughter seeped through her lips. "And if you have this Merisa..then I would say you must have at least one friend." She gave a knowing nod after noting how he grinned like a cheschire cat with just the mention of the name.

Her demeanor grew more serious as arms folded over her chest, giving a more defiant stance as he offered his friendship and help. "What makes you think I have secrets .." Eyes narrowed as she focused back onto his face. "For that matter..what makes you think I need anyones help?" It wasn't that she didn't trust him...she just really didn't trust anyone at this point. Deciding the purpose for her visit to the forest would have to wait till another night, what with the hindrance of the two testosterone energized males. Perhaps it was time to show Garen the way back to the school.

19///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:11 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen sighed moving his arms behind his head looking at her smiling widely ”Why are you bothered with Merisa? Are you jealous of her?”He chuckled as he moved back to his sword grabbing it before looking back at her again”Merisa has nothing to do with it..and..”He paused and looked at his sword smiling before looking at her again with the same slight smile placing the sword on his shoulder ”She isn’t a friend… Merisa is a very special person to me”He slowly walked to stand infront of her tilting his head slightly to the right ”She is my angel…She saved my life once…That’s why she is very special” He chuckled tilting his head looking at her with a smile.

He smirked when she asked him couple of questions as he shook his head and took deep breath looking away before talking. ”Cause we are kinda same…When I feel sad and need to talk..I come to an empty place like this one” He looked around nodding to himself”I start talking to the animals..although I know that they don’t understand me..”He looked back at her smiling slightlyThis look in your eyes… I know of it. You need to talk to someone.”His tone changed as it became more playfully as he talks ”Am I right?!”He nodded to her licking his lips like kids

20///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:42 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

"Jealous?! How absurd.." She scoffed, trying not to just laugh out loud at his proposal. "Number one..I don't even know this Merisa..you and your melee partner.." A head nod was given to the still silent Michael. "Brought her up within your little hissy fit...I would think someone so special would be regarded as some sort of friend...but number two, I don't even know you to be jealous of anything." Another step was taken back as he walked towards her with that sword on his shoulder.

"Number three..I don't see any similarities between you and I." Again those ebon hues narrowed as he continued with his egotistical banterings. "And finally, you don't really know why I came out here, wether it to find solitude or to get away from people that perhaps I simply find bothersome" She watched his tongue zip around his mouth, licking at his lips. The action making Garen seem like one of those lecherous little grimey men she fed from as a younger child.

"No..you are not right, I have no need to talk to anyone and certainly not some stranger who just happened into the same area I was in" She turned on the balls of those booted feet towards the direction of the school grounds. "I think it is time to lead you out of this forest, if that is your true story..of being lost." A lone brow arched dramatically as she challenged the excuse of his sudden appearance.

21///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:02 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen nodded as he listened to every word Bruxa said. He tilted his head looking away smiling slightly ”May be you are right….You don’t know Merisa” He looked up at the sky and took deep breath before looking at the silent Michael ”We arenot mates… This is the first time I see him”He looked back at her with the same smile looking at the opposite direction of the school nodding to himself ”And may be you are right…You need some time alone.” Looking at her moving his free to his forehead wiping the sweat”Sorry if I was any bother”

Taking deep breath ”And I will let you have some time alone… I know the school’s way...Thanks for the offer” He smiled awkwardly as it was obvious that he was lying about knowing the way back.”Hope to see you soon again… May be when you are in better mood to talk” He started walking in the the opposite direction of the school talking to himself ”I need to go back to school to have bath after this mess” He looked back at her waving his hand ”Later” Then he took deep break and started to walk in his way

22///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:05 am

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

That brow stayed cocked as he spoke. Sure didn't seem like the first meeting between the two men, but she stayed silent on that thought. The smile returned, though lightly askewed, leaving her with a lop-sided grin. Watching as he moved in the wrong direction. Listening as he muttered about her being in a bad mood and how he needed to get back to the school in need of a bath. She didn't feel as if she was in a bad mood. After all, she had only corrected him about the jealousy thing and thinking she would need some kind of solace with a desire to talk or to even think of him as a friend to do so. Perhaps he was the one in need of talking to someone.

The title she sported with his name seemed to fit perfectly...Garen the Lost, as she called out when he walked away. "Umm...Garen?" The voice was light with a tinge of amusement. "You are heading the wrong way..." With that said she nodded her head towards the right direction. Glancing towards Michael the silent one before taking steps to leave the area herself. It would be up to Garen the lost if he decided to follow or not.

23///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:41 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

When Garen heard her calling him he smiled, at least she didn’t call him the lost as she used to be since they met. He turned around looking at her still with the smile on his face ”Yes Bruxa?!” He stood there listening to her as she started talking. He raised his eye brow and looked towards the direction he was going moving his left hand rubbing the back of his head. Moving his eyes before looking back at her with a serious look ”I am sure that this is the right way to go back to the school”He looked at Michael ”Isnt that right?!” He realized that he was wrong as this always happen to him. He took deep breath and smiled widely embarrassed that he was about to get lost while he was just telling her that he doesn’t get lost.

He saw her showing him the right direction before moving herself leaving the place. He sighed and ran till he became beside her walking ”I am sure that I was able to get to the school from the other direction. But I will trust your choice”He said moving his hands behind his head as he looked up while talking trying to reason himself. He looked back at her with a slight smile on his face ”Guess you decided to help me…” He moved his hand down as he continued walking beside her ”You know…” He stopped walking looking at her as he stopped smiling “May be me and you arenot similar…cause I am really looking for a friend. Since I joined this place I never had a friend” He took deep breath as he continued walking smiling slightly ”When I came to the forest I was thinking that I might do as I used to when I was young. Just talk to the forest and the animals…”he looked at her smiling widely ”You think I am weird, Right?” He tilted his head

24///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:35 am

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

Eyes slid sideways in their sockets. Looking to Garen as he caught up to start walking beside her. ”I am sure that I was able to get to the school from the other direction. But I will trust your choice” The amused look still conveyed upon her face as he spoke. "Well..Garen the Lost..You know if you feel you know a better path back to the school ....you can take it, You don't have to trust my judgement." It wasn't that she had decided to help him, just perhaps point him in the right direction, or that was how she saw it anyways.

Listening to his tale of how he wandered into the forest to be consoled by what he considered his only friends...the woodland creatures. Mayhaps they weren't so different...but she kept that thought to herself as he spoke. ”You think I am weird, Right?” The smile only widened as they continued the trek to leave the forest and back to the campus grounds. "No weirder than anyone else at this school.." She assured him as she let a girlish giggle tumble from her lips. Bruxa still stayed wary though she walked next to him. Who knew when the monster inside him might prevail and show itself again. Riley had surely taught her not to be so naive in trust of a friendly face or gesture.

25///Closed///Searching. Empty Re: ///Closed///Searching. Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:07 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Garen smiled as he adjusted to sword on his shoulder shaking his head then looking at Bruxa ”Nah I trust you… Well we are friends now, aren’t we?” He winked looking at her in a playful way. He followed her in the path she chose to go back to school. Deep inside, He was happy that she chose to tell him the way back as he was sure that he would never find his way back and things were going to be messy. He looked down hearing the answer of her question nodding to her. When he raised his head to look at her he saw a smile on her lips which made him smile also ”Its good that you don’t find me weird… At least not the weirdest person in the school” He chuckled to himself as he looked at the sky and stopped walking narrowing his eyes seeing the moon covered with dark clouds ”It seems that it will be a rainy night”He looked at her with a smile on his face before looking back at the sky ”Perfect..I like rain,Do you?” He liked rain as it can help him in to low his body temperature.

After a moment he looked at her and smiled moving his hand in his pocket getting one of the diamonds he got and followed her running slightly ”Hey Bruxa..Look at this… Back in my time this wasn’t that valuable…But when I came to school”He moved his hand giving the diamond to her smiling”They told me that those diamonds are very valuable…So I will let you have one of them… I got many in my room” He chuckled tilting his head slightly to the right ”You can consider it as…” He paused as he moved his hands behind his head rolling his eyes”An apology for what happened back in the forest…You shouldn’t have seen my evil side” He winked smiling as he started moving in the opposite direction of the school again ”Now lets go back..”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum